Wolf Play : Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo
 starrywing
06:30:12 Novo/Starry
Novo* 😭
 starrywing
06:29:55 Novo/Starry
core

call me Move.
 Cortex
06:28:27 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
Lol
 starrywing
06:26:44 Novo/Starry
what the sigma matunda. why did you transfer me 272 MUSH-
 Cortex
06:24:55 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing, happy to help
 starrywing
06:23:55 Novo/Starry
no problem
 starrywing
06:23:47 Novo/Starry
thanks core
 Cortex
06:23:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
I'm sorry I spelt your name wrong
 Cortex
06:23:09 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Starrywomg. You can vent to me
 starrywing
06:21:15 Novo/Starry
can i vent to someone?
 Cortex
06:19:11 Tex,Core,Shade,They
does anyone wanna Rp?
 Cortex
06:18:05 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Vulpixles,
Yeah pretty good
 Vulpixles
06:17:18 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Not bad for my boost/defect girl's first litter
 Cortex
06:15:22 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I hope y'all are having a good weekend so far
 Tragic Really
06:14:32 Jacob
-WP Click-
 Tragic Really
06:14:27 Jacob
This is the mom. I can't link the pups.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +1
Crocodile : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!January 7, 2023 04:22 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Stolen Fortress

Tales have long been heard about the castle guarded by fearsome creatures that plague the night. Over the years it's known now that it's halls have grown empty, only occupied by it's protectors. Many years ago the humans of Gryphon's Peak vacated their castle for unknown reason, leaving it to their once ferocious protectors, the Gargoyles.

For years the faithful defenders awaited their Human Lords' return, but with each passing night they never came back. Eventually the gargoyles took claim within the walls of their stoney fortress, turning it into their own home instead of just living atop it and guarding it. Their presence within Castle Gryphon kept would be occupants from coming to their gates, afraid of what lurks within.

That was, at least, until now. Hidden in the clouded darkness of the night, a group of humans have fled to Castle Gryphon seeking asylum and safety behind its gates. Their own castle, their own home, was just attacked, completely ransacked by their assailants. Believing their only choice was to flee, the survivors ran for what they believed was their only hope: Castle Gryphon and it's Gargoyles.

Despite their wariness, the Gargoyles agreed to let them in upon seeing the desperation mixed in with the grime upon their faces. Giving them shelter and aid, the refugees had a safe place to stay, to hide away and hope their attackers wouldn't find them.

Unfortunately, though, their attackers realized some of their prey escaped, and have set off in search of them. Whether it be by luck or skill, they've managed to track them to the haunted halls of Castle Gryphon. The rumors of the castle has not evaded the Attackers, so they tread carefully. However, their presence has now put them in direct contention with the Gargoyles, who care far more about protecting their own home than their human refugees.

Will the Gargoyles defend the new occupants like they did their previous lords, or will they kick them out and leave them to the wolves baying at their doors?

Edited at January 7, 2023 04:51 PM by Imperial Sands
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!January 7, 2023 04:23 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WPs Rules

1. Be Active, in both Rp and Discussion. I'd like Rp Posts to be Every Two Days. I understand life happens though, so if you cannot abide to that, make sure you communicate it to me. Otherwise you might be removed for inactivity.

1.5 Do NOT Ghost. If you're not ever going to post or finish your forms, please don't. And if you're going to leave, let me know, don't just ghost the rp.

2. This is a Semi-Literate Minimum Rp. I do expect to see Descriptions of at least Two Paragraphs of 5 Sentences Minimum for Sign Ups and Rp Posts with Decent Spelling, Puncuation, and Grammar.

3. There is a lot to Read, I know. But make sure you Read ALL of it.

4. Maximum of Four Characters Each. For Now, 1 High Rank per Person. Which Means you Cannot have a Human Princess and the Second in Command of the Gargoyles.

5. Gargoyles are Fantasy Based Creatures, have fun making them. I don't want to see any that look exactly like ones from Movies, TV Shows, or Books.

6. Im fine with Gargoyles who have more Animalistic Appearance over Human Characteristics. So Snouts, Animal Like Tails, etc. But make sure you keep it to One Species.

7. Gargoyles do not have any additional abilities than what is already mentioned in the following post.

8. When making a Sorcerer make sure they are balanced and not over powered, otherwise I will not accept them. If something they do is over powered or something along that lines, I will point it out, and the action will be ignored.

10. Please follow all of WP's rules in terms of using images for appearance, and know you still need a written description for them. If you'e read everything put the missing number in your form.

11. If you are playing a Juvenile, make sure they have a Guardian or a Birth Parent. Otherwise they will not be accepted.

12. The Refugees and the Gargoyles will likely never have met, though I will let for a few to possibly be from the humans who once lived in Castle Gryphon.

13. Have fun!
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!January 7, 2023 04:24 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Roleplay Information

The Refugees
These are all the humans of Castle Bryant, and, for the most part, they are all humans. Majority of the escapees are townsfolk, however, not all of them are. They have come with little more than what they had on them, or could quickly grab, when escaping. Which means they didn't have spare clothing, extra gold or tools, only whatever it was they could shove in their pockets when escaping. Everything they have now comes from the Castle Gryphon and the Gargoyles. While they are refugees within the Castle, they are expected to earn their keep in one fashion or another. Some will farm and work the gardens and crops within the Castle, some will work to keep the castle clean, while others might fashion weapons and act as sentries during the day. Whatever they can do, it is expected of them to pull some sort of weight, no matter what their role was for Castle Bryant.

Available Roles Within the Refugees:
- Sorcerers [Max 2]
- Princess or Prince, Possibly Both [Max 2]
- Guards or Knights [Max 4]
- Townsfolk
- Servants

The Gargoyles

These are the Gargoyles, the Protectors, of Castle Gryphon. Their clan has protected the Castle for generations, and has vowed to continue to do so even when there are no occupants. They have never really been viewed as owners of the castle, more so a part of it, up until recently. Even they didn't try to live within the castle until the past few years once their previous Human Lords failed to return.

The Gargoyles, which are known as the Gryphon Clan, named for their Location, have a variety of appearances. They all have the standard traits though: A pair of wings, a prehenzile tail, brow crest and/or horns, and pointed ears. They are bipedal primarily, but are strong enough to move around on all fours, even able to run on them. They have four digited hands and feet, their hands having three fingers and one opposable thumb, all ending in sharp and powerful claws, whereas their feet are three forwards facing toes and a back claw. When bipedal they walk on their toes, but when transitioning to four legs, they use more of their foot, allowing them to run faster on all fours and get better traction. They have finger like claws on the apex of their wings are capable of gripping, able to clasp their wings around them like cloaks. However, despite their more monstrous appearance, they do have an humanistic way about them. Majority of them have human like heads and bodies, though their hides are considerably more durable and thicker than human skin. They can have hair atop their heads, but do not have facial hair or body hair [think arms, back, and legs] like humans do. However, the hair they have can come in a variety of colors, even those viewed as unnatural.

For their wings they can be feathered or bat-like, and vary in appearance and size between gargates. Occasionally their wings can take the appearance more like that of a flying fox, where the wing membrane is stretched between their limbs. Their wings are used entirely for gliding, and are not capable of actual flight. Of course, there are both advantages and disadvantages to this. For one, their wings are incredibly prehensile and surprisingly durable. They are able to be used as weapons, while also being able to be maneuvered in ways ordinary wings cannot, such as draping around them like cloaks. However, it does mean they cannot simply take off from the ground or even get a running start. They must jump from a higher height in order for his wings to get enough air propelled into them to do anything.

Now for the sun, and the day. Gargoyles do turn to stone during the day, and is viewed as a form of hibernation as they cannot just wake from this. Which means from the moment the sun comes up, til the moment it dips below the horizon, the Gargoyles are all stone. However, the hibernation gives them great healing and rejuventation abilities, often finding they're completely healed once they reawaken. Of course, if a gargoyle is dead when it occurs, then it's too late, but if they're still alive when they turn to stone, they'll awake healed. Unfortunately for them, they are completely vulnerable during the day, able to be crushed when in stone form. This kills them, and they will never return to living form, but will remain as crumbled stone. Even if gargoyles are kept in dark place where the sun never gets in, the gargoyles will still turn to stone. Their stone forms are quite durable, as it's quite a feat to break them, but it is possible, you just need the right tools. It's important to know that there is no regenerative property to the sleep, things do not reattach once cut off, nor do they regrow. So if an arm or an eye is lost, they will remain lost.

Some other things to know. Their eyes glow a solid color as part of an adrenal response, so if they're excited, angered, etc. they'll glow whatever color it is for that gargoyle from white, red, green, etc. Gargoyles also lay eggs, and they're all kept in a rookery beneath the Castle. It takes about 6 months for the egg to be laid, and another 6 to 8 months to hatch. The eggs hatch into baby gargoyles who are slightly larger than your average human baby. Typically female gargoyles will lay their eggs around the same time if they can, and all the eggs in the rookery will typically hatch within a few days of each other. It's unknown why this is, but it's likely something evolutionary to aid in the raising of hatchlings. Unlike some renditions of gargoyles, these ones do have names given to them upon birth, and they do know who their parents are, and their families, etc.

Lifepsan wise, Gargoyles have elongated lifespans. About twice as long as humans, but that's about it. This is likely due to the fact that they only experience about half the day, and their aging stops during their periods as stone, so aging takes twice as long. Oddly enough, though, gargoyles rarely get sick, only a few illnesses actually affect them.

The Gargoyle Hierarchy

Clan Leader
This is the Gargoyle who leads the Clan. What he or she says is what goes. They're the one in charge, and they primarily make all of the decisions regarding the clan, though they often seek advisement from their Second and the Advisor. If the Clan Leader dies, the Second will take their place and choose a new Second. When a Clan Leader steps down, they take the role of Advisor. This rank can be challenged for if the Clan supports it.

Second in Command
This is the Gargoyle chosen by the Clan Leader to not only help them lead, but to replace them when the time comes. This is often a Gargoyle younger than the Lead by at least one generation. It can be either male or female, and occasionally it can even be the mate of the Leader instead of true successor. They are often well versed and trained in combat as well, and will absolutely lead battles when needed. This is not a rank challenged for, but chosen by the Lead.

Advisor
This is the Gargoyle that is typically the previous Clan Leader prior to the current. When the Clan Leader steps down, they take the role of Advisor to aid the clan leader in pretty much everything. As the Clan Leader ages and gains experience, they aren't as needed but they're still highly respected and viewed upon. The only time a Clan Leader doesn't take this title is when they were beaten in challenge, in that case the current Advisor will remain until later replaced or death.

Defenders
This is the primary mass of the Gargoyle clan, majority of them falling within this rank. They are the ones who defend the castle, or chase off would be pursuers. They can be male or female, but they are all adults.

Guardians
These are the few Gargoyles who, while still protectors, have a slightly different job. Instead of defending the Castle, they defend for and care for the rookery and the eggs within it. If there are no eggs, they'll join the defenders, but when there are they are the ones in charge of making sure the eggs remain unscathed and are tended to properly. There is typically one among them that is an unspoken "Lead Guardian" who takes the lead for them and ensures everyone is doing their jobs properly. But the Guardians ensure the eggs are kept at the right temperature and no one enters the rookery who isn't supposed to be there. When it comes time when eggs are hatching, a Guardian will retreive the parents for it.

Juveniles
These are all the young gargoyles from hatchlings up until they reach sexual maturity, which is about the age of 16. They do not have specific roles or anything other than to learn and train.

Gargoyle Abilities:
+ Gliding: They Can Glide in Any Weather as Long as there are Air Currents to Ride. They cannot fly though, so if they are on the ground they have to move to a place where they can jump off to glide.
+ Enhanced Attributes: This includeds strength, speed, agility, reflexes, durability, and senses. They all have a basic baseline, but Gargoyles who are more lithe will have better agility and speed, whereas larger, brutish gargoyles will be stronger.
+ Climbing: Gargoyles have very sharp, strong, and hardy claws on their hands and feet, able to pierce and slice through even the strongest of stone without breaking or chipping. This means they can climb pretty much anything if they desire it.
+ Camoflauge/Stealth: Due to their natural affinity for night time, they are well adept at hiding and camoflauging within the shadows, as well as with other statues. For some reason, because of this affinity for the night, they are quite stealthy, and are even able to glide in absolute silence.
+ Dermal Armor: They are not bullet or inpenetrable, however their hide is naturally harder and more protective than human skin. So they do have a natural armor to them, but not by a whole lot.
+ Night Vision: Obviously, being night creatures, they can see at night, even with no light around. They can see as well at night as we can during the day.

Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!January 7, 2023 04:26 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Available Roles

The Refugees
1. Khazana Bourtros | F | 24 Yrs | Sorceress | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2 [WIP]
2. Tatsuya | M | 22 Yrs | Prince | Spellbound | Pg. 2
3. Silver Mar | F | 17 Yrs | Guard Trainee | Phoenix Rising | Pg. 2
4. Sorcerer | Reserved for Spellbound
5. Royal Guard | Reserved for Kobeni
6. Latil Pastille | F | 22 Yrs | Secret Princess | Meian | Pg. 3
7. Mist Chandler | F | 18 Yrs | Healer's Apprentice | Phoenix Rising | Pg. 4

The Gargoyles

Clan Leader:
1. Bellinor | M | 58 [29] Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Second in Command:
1. Reserved for Overthink

Advisor:

Defenders:
1. Visnyra | F | 52 [26] Yrs | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 3
2. Zakoth | M | 56 [28 Yrs] | Tamesis | Pg. 2
3. Reserved for Me
4. Reserved for Overthink
5. Kayid | M | 53 [26] Yrs | Meian | Pg. 4

Guardians:
1. Sirena | F | 46 [23] Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
2. Titakeah | F | 56 [28] Yrs Spell | Pg. 2
3. Reserved for Ravensrun

Juveniles:
1. Reserved for Tamesis

Edited at January 10, 2023 11:09 PM by Imperial Sands
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!January 7, 2023 04:26 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

The Humans

Name: [First & Last Name, Title if they Have it]
Role: [What were they before they were a Refugee]
Thoughts on the Gargoyles:
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Abilities: [Only for the Sorcerers]
Skills: [What they're good at, weapons, etc.]
Crush:
Significant Other: [Spouse, Fiance, Girlfriend, Boyfriend]
Children:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:

The Gargoyles

Name: [They only have 1 Name]
Age: [Remember, they take twice as long to age as Humans]
Desired Rank:
Thoughts on the Refugees:
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Skills: [What they're good at, weapons, etc.]
Strengths: [Can include Skills]
Weaknesses: [Minimum 3 Physical]
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!January 7, 2023 04:51 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hidden Roles

The Refugees

The Sabotuer
This is the Human who helped the Attackers invade, giving them insider knowledge, letting them into places, etc. Whatever their motives were, they were successful in aiding the Attackers, but did not forsee people running to be refugees for the Gargoyles. They'll have to decide if they want to continuing working in the shadows, or defect and officially join the attackers.

The Infiltrator
This is one of the attackers who was more of a sentinnel, or a lookout, when they saw the refugees fleeing. While their motives are unknown, they decided to join up with them under the guise of being from a village or another castle attacked and seeking safety as well. It's unknown if they are hoping to act as a spy or sabotuer, or if they're seeking out sanctuary among the refugees, hoping to leave their past behind them and start anew.

The Hidden Princess [+ Her Personal Guard]
These are the, possibly, two humans within the refugees who are hiding more than the rest. She is the princess of another castle who fled for whatever reason, and has been trying to live a normal life when her new home was attacked. With her is her personal guard who left with her and swore to protect her and has been acting as her brother even though there is no relation between the two. Now they'll have to decide, do they stick to this route or return to her Castle and hope for forgiveness and safety?

The Churl
This person hates the Gargoyles. Absolutely detests them. They want to see them gone and either the Castle given over to them, or be able to return home. They understand the Gargoyles have their uses, but, at the end of the day, they want them gone. They do not care how it's done.

The Gargoyles

The Misanthrope
This is the Gargoyle who HATES all humans, good or bad. They were thrilled when the Humans that lived in the castle left, and have grown sour with the presence of the Refugees. They would do anything to get rid of them and return life to how it was before. They don't care what happens to them, they just want them gone.

The Disruptor
This is the Gargoyle who wants to take over as Clan Leader. Their motives are unknown and aren't necessarily nefarious, but they can be. It could be someone who is simply ambitious and wants to lead and hopes they get the opportunity to. Or they could want to take over in whateer way necessary to enact their vision upon the clan.
I will allow for 1 of each of them, the first is the Ambitious, the Second is the Insurgent

Edited at January 9, 2023 01:16 AM by Imperial Sands
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!January 7, 2023 06:20 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Bellinor
Meaning "Beautiful & Dark Person"
58 in Gargoyle Years;
29 in Human Years
Male

Clan Leader
Desired Rank:

Content;
Advisor Eventually

He isn't completely sure where he stands in regards to the humans. On one hand, it's more so in his nature to want to help protect them, and he feels for what they're going through. But, on the other hand, he also can't help but concerned that their existence here is a threat to his own.
Appearance:

(Fantasy Character Maker - Credits to Deerinspotlight @ picrew.me)

Quite a Tall Boy, like 6'5" in height
Wide Set, & Broad in Build
Muscular with Defined Muscle
Beefy Meaty Boy
Chest is a Drum Set
Square and Defined Chin
Strong Jaw Line
Wider Nose with a Pointed Tip
Hooded Eyes -- Red in Color
Black Hair, Naturally Between Straight & Wavy
Upper to Mid Back in Length
Uniquely Two Sets of Horns
1 Shorter Set from above his Temples, are Black in Color, and Ridged/Jagged
Longer Set Above and Slightly Behind his Ear Tips, Dark Red in Color
The angle up before curving backwards.
Lighter Medium Grey Colored Skin
Charcoal Grey Colored Stripes that Resemble a Tiger Shark's that start at his Wrists and go up his arms. They end half way up his neck
Large set of Black Wings with Dark Red Membranes
Large Feet with Longer Toes, allowing him to better distribute his weight and walk quieter
Long, Normal Prehensile Tail, Does have some of the striping on it thats on his arms

Credits for this Image Belong to Drudenkreuz on Picrew.me

Personality:
Callous || Indifferent || Cold || Over Protective || Aggressive || Volatile || Quick Tempered || Unsocialable || Abrasive || Broody || Dark || Observant || Impatient || Possessive || Confident || Commanding || Authoritative || Self-Reliant || Wary || Demanding/Dominant || Solitary || Stoic || Difficult to Read || Reserved [Not Shy, Just Distant] || Driven || Dedicated || Tenacious || Determined || Resilient || Relentless || Assertive || Ferocious & Fearless || Valorous/Courageous || Hostile || Gruff || Rough || Surly || Bearish

Skills:
Hand to Hand Combat: Before he learned how to fight with any weapon, Garan made sure to be able to defend himself properly without one. Majority of the time he doesn't even prefer weapons.
Short Swords: His weapon of choice, when he does take up arms, are a pair of short swords. He's quite deadly with these, so be prepared if he's wielding them.
Negotiation: Being the Clan Leader, he's Quite Adept at Getting what he wants for the Clans, even if that means sometimes resorting to Violence.

Strengths:
⇒ Combat Training, With Weapons and Without
⇒ Communication & Negotiation Skills
⇒ Strategic Mind for Things
⇒ Calm Under Pressure
⇒ Thicc, Strong Boy -- Big Boy

Weaknesses:
⇒ Because He's so Large, if his Wings are Injured he Cannot Glide at All
⇒ Not as Much Agility as the Leaner or Smaller Gargoyles
⇒ Not the Fastest Glider, but Quite Stealthy
⇒ Deep Scarring on his Left Leg, Sometimes Causes him Pain. Despite his Hibernation, the Scar Tissue causes him pain.
Crush:
None, Potentially Open
Mate:

None
Offspring:

None
Kin:
Dealla is his Younger Sister [NPC for this Rp].

Credits Belongs to Deerinspotlight @ picrew.me
Affiliations:

Open - WIP
Other:
He is Not [:D] Done!

Edited at January 8, 2023 12:43 AM by Imperial Sands
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!January 7, 2023 06:21 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Sirena
46 Years,
23 in Human Years
Female

Defender;
She will Sub as a Guardian When Needed Though
Desired Rank:

Content

Sirena cares little for them, viewing them as little more as play things. She doesn't really care what happens to them, but she won't oppose her leader if he orders their safety.
Appearance:

(Credit goes to Crowesn on picrew.me, Credits on Image)

♦ Stands at 5'8", which is pretty short for Gargoyles, and puts her within normal height of humans
♦ Lean, Slim Physique but Athletic in a Subtle Way. Still considerably Strong, considering she's a Gargoyle, but she isn't bulky or wide.
♦ Slim but Voluptuous appearance. Slightly Narrower Hips with a Round Buttox, but more Pronoucned/Well Endowed Chest. She's nice to look at basically.
♦ Wirey Built, and is Quite Fast, allowing her Heightened Speed to be Improved Even Further.
♦ Dark red skin, darker than blood with a more matte like complexion.
♦ Dark Purple Eyes, Very Almong Like Shaped, slight Exotic Appeal to it.
♦ Long, Pointed and Curvy Ears on her Head, Stick out from her head Closer to the Tips
♦ Slightly Wider, though not by a lot, nose with a Pointy Tip.
♦ A pair of horns grow from the Top of her Forehead, they have a Wave to them, first up, then down, and then back up where they taper to a sharp point.
♦ Full Lips, with a very subtle Cupid's Bow. Lips are slgihtly Darker than Skin Tone Naturally.
♦ Upper Back Length Hair, Straighter in Texture but Slightly Wavy at Times. Relatively Soft to the Touch.
♦ Hair is a Soft, almost Baby Pink Color.
♦ Large Wing Span for her Size, Able to Glide Quite Fast and Agile. Great Maneuverability.
♦ Long, Prehensile Tail with a Devil's Point on it allowing her to hook onto things with it better.
♦ Lower, more Sultry Tone of Voice.

Personality:

Flirtatious || Seductive || Indifferent || Unimpressed || Mischevious || Independent || Spiteful at Times || Fiery || Stubborn || Impatient || Tenacious || Silver Tongued || Thick Skinned

TBA

Skills:

→ She's good at Combat despite her size, she just puts heavy emphasis on her speed, agility, and maneuverability.
→ She's got some minor first aid training for Gargoyles, able to help keep them going til they turn to stone.
→ Tracking. She is an amazing tracker, it's one of the things she's best at and is quite proud of.
Strengths:

→ Being Smaller, she is Quite Fast and Agile, making her Difficult to even keep eyes on when fighting.
→ She knows how to work to her advantages and disadvantages.
→ She's an amazing tracker, perhaps the, or at least one of the, best in the clan.
Weaknesses:

→ Rather Small for a Gargoyle, she's considerably Stronger than Humans, but can't quite Contend with the big Boi Gargoyles.
→ She cannot resist starting shit. She really can't. She will never pass up an opportunity.
→ She will never abandon her clan, no matter who it is or what the situation is. She will always jump in to help.
Crush:

There is, perhaps, someone who she has her eye on.
She just hasn't realized it quite yet.
Mate:

None
Offspring:

None
Affiliations:

Open - Wip
Other:
Big Wip

Credit for this Image Belongs to Yuchinko @ Picrew.me

Edited at January 7, 2023 10:09 PM by Imperial Sands
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!January 7, 2023 06:41 PM