06:10:27 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Kaos
-Click-
 Tragic Really
06:09:16 Jacob
Yeah I just some

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +1
Crocodile : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Town of Solaris | Small-Town/Supernatural | OpenJanuary 6, 2023 01:20 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Genres:

Supernatural • Small-Town • Drama • Mystery • LGBTQ+

Plot:

The town of Solaris has existed for centuries; oddly, not many know about it, and for a good reason. The locals don't take kindly to outsiders, not wanting whatever they're hiding to spread to the outside world. Either out of fear or pure hatred towards nosey strangers that grew eager to delve into its secrets. To outsiders, the town is supposedly cursed, causing many to steer away from said town, not wanting to get cursed.

With such terrible rumors spreading about their beloved birthplace, you would've believed the folks would get offended. In all reality, they're grateful that such gossip is scaring them off; even the mayor of the darling town takes no offense to this. Or maybe, there could be a curse lingering about, yet they adapted to it over the centuries.

It's the month of January, the year being 2032, and the town of Solaris has received its first newcomers. It's a family with a moving truck in tow, parking outside a home that once belonged to a respectable man within the community. This family has moved into town after inheriting the house from the man that once lived in it: his descendants. The locals instantly catch on to what's going on, and their emotions are mixed-a new Warden have finally arrived to take the man's place.

You're a student of Solar Valley High, but some of you aren't stressing about your schoolwork and high school crushes like some students. As you might guess, a few of you are supernaturals in disguise, hiding what they are from the other members of society to protect themselves and their families from the dangers outside the town. However, a supernatural is breaking their code and causing many leaks to be seen by the humans, posing a threat to every supernatural living in Solaris. Would they find the traitor in time before it's too late? Or would they fail, and their secrets would be leaked into the open?

Although, a few of the human locals noticed odd occurrences, especially at night when everyone is supposedly sleeping. It became an unspoken rule. Never enter the forest at night, or you'll get devoured by the Beast of the Hissing Woods. With this ill omen from the elderly residents telling their younglings, a few rebellious teens still enter the woods to uncover its secrets. Nevertheless, when the town's residents are missing or dying mysteriously, making the teens delve deeper into the town's secrets. Will these teens uncover the hidden lore of their country? Or will it end in bitter failure and their hard work burnt to ashes?

To preserve the supernatural's secrets, Wardens are tasked with keeping their mythical residents' identities a secret and clearing up any breaches that could expose them. They can sense if someone is supernatural and what kind they are by their magical senses. Sadly, the population of Wardens is on a dangerous decline due to them being hunted by an unseen threat. Out of fear, the older relatives and current Wardens secretly sealed many of their family members' powers, now leaving only one to carry on their gift to preserve their bloodlines. Will the new generations of Wardens hunt down and kill the threat once and for all? Or will the Wardens get killed to near extinction?

Edited at January 6, 2023 04:54 PM by Tamesis
Town of Solaris | Small-Town/Supernatural | OpenJanuary 6, 2023 01:53 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Characters:

The Wardens (1/4)
The four teens that their seniority Wardens choose to allow to keep their magical abilities. They aim to learn about their heritage and strengthen their powers to defend both realms. Keep the supernatural world a secret and clear up any breaches from random events. Finally, find and kill the threat hunting the Wardens to extinction.

The Leader/New Arrival: Res by Me
The Scholar/Detective's Child: Res by Freedom
The Warrior/Rising Athlete: Open
The Shadow/Town's Nuisance: Open

The Supernaturals (1/4)
They're the supernatural teens that aid their fellow supernaturals in keeping their identities a secret. Their objective is to find the traitor within their mythical community and dispose of them for everyone's safety. To assist the Wardens with securing the breaches and finding the threat targeting them. Finally, destroying shreds of evidence that the human teens uncovered.

The Rebel/The Werewolf: Tokito Nobunaga
The Lawful/The Vampire: Reserved by Impish
The Mind/The Witch: Taken by Wizard
The Heart/The Pheonix: Res by FruitLovers

The Humans (2/4)
They're the human teens who ignore the town elders' warnings and search for evidence that the human race isn't alone in the world. Their task is to find evidence and solve the town's mysterious disappearance and deaths. Report any findings they may have about the cases to the police and stop the odd occurrences. Lastly, learning about their town's secrets and history to connect the pieces of their supernatural theory.

The Popular/Mayor's Child: Gwen Caven Lowe
The Loner/Traveler's Child: Edrys Kolsvalk

The Brain/Librarian's Child: Open
The Jock/Town-Athlete's Child: Open

Edited at January 12, 2023 02:32 PM by Tamesis
Town of Solaris | Small-Town/Supernatural | OpenJanuary 6, 2023 04:47 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules:

1. Follow all of Eve's rules
2. No god-modding. If you're in a fight with another character, wait until the other has a chance to respond before continuing.
3. Yes, you may be RPing as literal Gods, but that doesn't mean they're perfect. They have flaws too, so make them have a weakness.
4. Drama is, of course, accepted. However, make sure you receive another's approval before starting it.
5. LGBTQA+ is acceptable. I mean, come on. . .you're looking for love, aren't you?
6. The minimum number of words I'll accept is 150+. I don't want singular response sentences. In other words, be able to write at least a paragraph.
7. This RP won't be active, but I at least want something posted once or twice a week. If RL is making you extremely busy, PM me if you'll be inactive/leaving the RP entirely.
8. I'll only accept two characters: one mortal and one god. You cannot play as two gods or two mortals. Leave some roles for other people interested in joining.
9. PM those you want to build an affiliation with, don't do it without permission.
10. I'll allow some swearing but keep everything else audience-approved.
11. Reservations will last for 48 hours. If you haven't finished your character, someone else may take it.
12. No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's, Gary's, or any characters of the like
13. No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
14. I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
15. Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
16. Have fun! Stay creative!

Edited at January 6, 2023 04:49 PM by Tamesis
Town of Solaris | Small-Town/Supernatural | OpenJanuary 6, 2023 04:54 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sign-Ups:

I don't care how you handle your forums. As long as you have these main bits of info listed below, I'm okay with whatever.

Name:
Nicknames:
Sexuality:
Race (Human, Supernatural, or Warden):
Character Role (Listed Above):

Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Relationship Status:

Significant Other:
Crushes:
Exes:
Kin:

Other:

Town of Solaris | Small-Town/Supernatural | OpenJanuary 6, 2023 04:54 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Tokito Nobunaga

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"There's nothing wrong with breaking a few rules. As long as it benefits me."

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Full Name:
Tokito Nobunaga

Shortened Name:
N/A

Nicknames:
Ru or Mochi (By Aceline)

Open

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"You want to put a muzzle on me? How cute."

Pronouns:
He/Him

Sexuality:
Uncertain

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"I don't see this as a blessing. This is nothing more but a curse."

Species:
Werewolf

Role:
The Rebel

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"I'll appreciate it if you don't point out my features."

(credits to Lan Lan Lan Jin @ neka.cc)

Hikaru's aura seems nonexistent to the point you won't notice that he's next to you until he speaks. It's uncertain why this happens; even Hikaru doesn't know. It's like he's a ghost that you can't see or feel, but you know he's there. This is true. He's there. Just patiently waiting until you're not busy to have a brief conversation. He uses this as an advantage to sneak away from places getting too crowded or escape from an annoying person. However, his entire mood will shift once he's berserk, and it's hard not to notice it. It's hard to explain it, as many people experience different things. The most common feeling is that they're being hunted by a large predator, which is the case. From a forgettable presence to one that puts absolute terror into your soul, Hikaru is a force to be reckoned with.

Hikaru is taller than his cousin, with a height of 6'2 and a weight of 200lbs. Although he's above average, it doesn't draw attention, oddly enough. He wishes to keep it that way, as he hates the thought of gaining attention from strangers. Gradually, you'll start to feel his presence and be able to tell that he's there. It won't be as strong as others, but you'll still feel it. It's like a ghostly presence calling a chill running down your spine. Hikaru's atmosphere is peacefully calm, something you can breathe easily in. Keep to yourself, and he'll let you stay beside him to experience a moment of peace. Keep in mind-never approach him if you notice a slight change to it.

His skin color is pale with a smooth texture, which is considered attractive by Japanese beauty standards. The stature of his body is slender with a curvy look to it, almost feminine and matching that of an hourglass frame. Hiding under his tight-fitted clothes are a pair of muscles. They're there but not as noticeable compared to many muscled men. Hikaru's body is an androgynous appearance, a perfect combination of masculine and feminine features. He uses light makeup for his eyelids and a lightness to his lips a little. His face and the entirety of his body lack beauty marks, but his right arm is scarred from a fire accident ages ago. To hide it, he covers it with a bandage or uses a shoulder cape to keep it concealed. On the left side of his neck is his sigil, forming the appearance of a heart covered in flames with two symbols at the top and bottom.

Hikaru's face is oval-shaped, with rounded cheeks that blend with his cheekbones with a small chin. His face is that of a stoic and calculating man, waiting for the right moment and with utter patience. His facial expression shifts depending on how something is going, yet it lacks a lot of emotions to them unless he's in bloodlust mode. The man's skin is flawless and kept in perfect condition as he uses homemade skin care treatments. He appears refreshed and youthful externally. Internally, however, he's exhausted. His ears aren't normal, as they're pointed and evenly set on both sides of his head. He only has two small holes on both lobes, although he rarely uses earrings. The fellow has a straight nose, a raised tip, and slightly wide nostrils. To finish this off, he has thin, straight lips with light pink lipstick color covering them.

Tattoo/Sigil:

(credits to Siriri @ neka.cc)

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"...No..."

Personality:
Submissive | Stoic | Tensed | Resentful | Regretful | Melanonic | Solitary | Reserved | Introvert | Neutral | Honest | Extremely Loyal | Forgiving (If Calm)/Vengeful (Once Snapped) | Athletic | Overprotective | Prone Jealously | Patient | Helpful | Plant Dad | Sweet Tooth | Chaste | Rebellious | Animal-Lover | Ecologist | Wise | Tolerant | Tidy | Self-Critical | Relaxed | Observant | Balanced

Animals (Cats Especially)
Nature/Seeing Beautiful Scenery
Japanese Cheesecake/Japanese Desserts
Collecting Plant-Life (Flowers, Ferns, etc.)
Gardening/His Garden
Organization/Tidy Rooms
Picking Fruits/Vegetables
Traveling/Seeing New Places
Decorating For The Holidays
Manners
Being Left Alone/Solitary
Being Early/Arriving On Time
Exercising

Dislikes:
War/Killing People
Mess/Clutter
Cruelty
Politics/Power-Hungry People/Tyrants
Gossip/Drama
Unwanted Touching/Hugging/Unwanted Attention
Drinking/Alcohol/Weak Tolerance
Social Events
Crowds
Terrible Food/Low-Quality Foods
Waking Up Late/Being Late
Flirting/Dating
Sudden Movements/Someone Raising Their Hands
Fire Of Any Kind

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"I'll keep my distance if you keep yours. I will only bring you trouble."

Relationship Status:
Single

Crush:
Closed Off

Exes:
Open

Kin:
His family moved away from the town years ago, but he remained for the sake of staying in school.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"I don't want to use my old skills ever again. It's too troublesome."

Strengths:
Kenjutsu
Kyūdō
Horseback Riding/Horse Whisperer
Trained Senses
Herbology/Green-Thumbed
Healing/Medicine Making
Survival/Scavenging
Balanced Body (Specializes In Speed/Running)
Unwavering Resolve
Strategic
Patient
Observant

Weaknesses:
Submissive/Doesn't Get Involved

Overprotective
Afraid Of Fire
Nonviolent
Withdrawn
Jealous Once Attached
Suppressed Spitefulness
Badly Damaged Right Arm
Can Be Warhungry (Once Snapped)
Blinded Fury/Bloodlust
Callous
Merciless
Spiteful

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"Any form of connection is forbidden in my code. Quit trying to sway me."

Affiliations:
Open, PM

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Other:
He has a Japanese accent

Edited at January 6, 2023 06:16 PM by Tamesis
Town of Solaris | Small-Town/Supernatural | OpenJanuary 6, 2023 05:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
«~)• Felix Magnas Lucas Damora •(~»
+
Nicknames: Flix, lix, Damora
{*}-If their is hope it lies in the shadows -{*}
No I dont fear the shadows, for I am them
and they are a part of me
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Male
He, Him, His
_-_-_-_-_-_
Bi sexuality
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Race: Warden
Character Role: The Shadow/Town's Nuisance
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
+ Appearance +
At times he seems to just blend in and dissapear with the crowd, at other's he comandes attention from the moment he walks in. With a glance you get snagged on his chisled, dimped, features that could make or break hearts, and his defined jaw and light freckle dusting along the nose only make this more so. His brown eyes seem to draw you in with their dark mystieries while comforting you with promises of love and meaning. His brown curly hair with a shadow fade spoke of class with a wild side, though only his closest friends would know that. With 5 feet and almost 8 inches under his belt he could not be called tall nor can he be called short, and while he does possess a willowy build he is nothing but raw determination and muscle that make up his light athletic build under all his clothes. Playing piano from childhood has caused for long slender fingers that almost look as delacate as his pink lips that stand out against warm rose beige skin. Becuse of his warmer complection his cheecks and hands alwayse have a red/pink tinge to them that gives the impression of youth.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
+ Personality +
Mostly depending on who he is around he can be very guarded and withdrawn, coming off as arrogent and uptight when in truth it's just hard for him to make friends. Even though he is guarded, talking to strangers is easy for him and he's one for interesting/deep/great conversations, but if he feels as though you dont care and are not trying as well he will leave. When he is with people who he is comfortable around he is not scard to laugh and joke around or talk about what really matters to him as well as what dosent, and although he may not look it he is very impulsive, spontainous and reckless. When faced with anything he is bound to put a optimistic spin on it or show it in a positive light. With those he is close with he cares for them alot, mentaly, phisicly, and feelings wise, he is sarcastic with them but is alwayse mindful of what he says and is quick to apologize. He is a very honest truthful humble person which makes it easy to realy on him, but rub him the wrong way and the world will burn. He is kind and sweet when needed, stern when required, and loving when not. He is slow to trust others compleatly which has always left him alone.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Likes: Rain, Books, Night, Coffee, Handome Men, Music, Piano, Drawing, Being Outside, Long Boarding, Chocolate, Soft Things
+
Dislikes: Bugs, Dark, Anoying People, Tight Schedules, Deep Waters, Very Tight Spaces, Being Weak, Looking Bad, Messiness, Rudeness, Disrespect
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Strengths: Bilingual Fast, Agile, Strong (ish), Stelthy, Quick Thinker, Quick Learner, Knows His Guns/Knows how to shoot,
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Weaknesses: Inexperianced Fighter, Weaker on Left Side, Reckless, Rebellious, Pain to Others, Explosive Temper, Sympathy, Stuborn, His Family, His Curiosity, Is Visual Learner Only
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Relationship Status: Single but looking
+
Significant Other: none (open)
+
Crushes: none (open)
+
Exes: never dated
+
Kin: (they dont live in the town)
Alex-Brother-16
Lilly-Sister-12
Rose-Sister-10
The former all live with an Aunt & Uncle
Cole-Father-Dead
Sky-Mother-Dead

Edited at January 20, 2023 09:23 AM by Its a rainy day
Town of Solaris | Small-Town/Supernatural | OpenJanuary 6, 2023 06:04 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
For My Witchy Boy
◢✥◣

TBD

" The Witch "

◥✥◤

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

" They say I inherited my mother's venomous ways, and some pity me. Well . . . I pity them instead ⸻ such a pity they can't see the use in having a little venom , it helps you to survive . "

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Addressed As:
-

Nicknames:
TBD

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Pronouns:
He/Him
They/Them

Sexuality:
He's Very Much A Homosexual
Polyamorous + Demiromantic

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
Appearance:
When first looking at this man you notice his face. Why? Because some say it has a rather enchanting beauty about it - just because of the androgyny of it. The sharp edges to his jaw, yet they're not too sharp as they also have that subtle soft curve to them that adds to the fullness of his cheeks. Not to mention the monolid eyes, them holding mystery and adding an air of regal beauty to the young man ; his eyes being an enchanting pale blue color, reminding one of a gentle blue sky or a precious sapphire when they are especially excited. Eyes, that he knows how to use to his advantage very well. Not to mention the assortment of beauty marks that lay upon him the two that adorn the corners of his right eye and the one on the corner of the right side of his lip, not to mention the one that adorns his nose. And then there are the ones that adorn the front of his neck sporadically, and the six at the base of his neck that forms an almost pattern if one looks close enough. Then there are the more intimate ones alongside his back, thighs, and other areas that beauty marks can be. His lips are full and plump, just adding to the attraction one could get when seeing him, they are a faint crimson and soft pink hue, with them looking bloodstained at times because of how red they are. His nose can be described as a button nose, with a smaller nose bridge and it being small and rounded with a slight lift. He has a nose piercing in his upper nostril and his septum. His ears are slightly pointed, giving him a more impish look if they could, and they can grow rather red when he's embarrassed or flustered by someone or something. He has quite an amount of ear piercings and quite enjoys adorning them with earrings when he can.

This young man is of slightly above average height, standing in at 5'10 . Not exactly tall, but not exactly short either. He curses that he didn't gain his height from his father, and it's annoying that his mom is a few inches taller than him. However, that aside, he uses his height to his advantage it gives him the perfect look in his opinion, and he carries himself very well. His posture is refined, and it shows he was well-trained in a home or some sort of etiquette school and that his family comes from money. There is a certain power in his gait that holds and commands a room when he is present, and maybe it's the way he primly hold his hands and holds his head up high with elegance and grace. As if he is always on display and must show that he is perfect at all times. This height also gives him an advantage in both speed and power when and if he gets into a fight, him using his agility and speed against his opponent, but also being able to land a rather nasty blow. Of course those with bigger brawn will outclass him in a fight, but he'll do his best to weave and bob to wear them down because he has endurance and will keep a good pace. He's also rather athletic with his ability to do aerial things such as flips, vaults, and somersaults when he's in a pinch if the situation called for it. He also has amazing balance and form as well.

When looking at his form, you can see the androgynous features, and it's quite common for people to assume his gender incorrectly at times. However he doesn't mind, he finds it to be a compliment actually . His body being a slight rectangle, with him having a slightly noticeable chest, but it's not too much to assume gender, and then the curves and dip hips he has. Along with the healthy thighs and toned legs, that he has to shave every once since a while due to hair growing on them. He also has a nice arse if one were to see him from behind, and a nice waistline as well that's complimented whenever he sports a corset or form fitting clothing. His shoulders are rather normal in length and proportion, they have a nice roundness them that adds to his slightly toned arms. His hands are small yet have long slender fingers with well-manicured nails. With a figure and looks like his, it's no wonder that he isn't opposed to cross dressing, and he looks damn good when doing it. It also doesn't define his masculinity, and he quites enjoy looking beautiful in a dress and if anyone has a problem with a man in a dress then they can suck it. He's quite fond of dressing in corsets and such, after all he looks good in them and when he looks and feels good then his performance excels. He is also one to adore any shiny accessories for his outfits from earrings, rings and necklaces to bracelets and anklets.

Now when looking at him, you notice his skin tone which give hint as to his heritage. He has beautiful orche skin, with it being a beautiful yellowish-brown tone about it. However under lighting one can see the beautiful glow under it, and how his skin seems to absorb and be enhanced by the light. His skin also gets darker to a lovely near bronze when he's out in the sun because he tans rather well, and when he's not his skin can grow rather pale. His skin leads to the correct assumption he is of Asian and or African descent, which in this case he is both. Now on to his hair, he has a rather rare hair, he's a natural redhead, taking after his father in that department. His hair is a rather dark variation of it, and his hair is rather thick and coarse being 4B - 4C hair and he has quite a bit of hair, it ending just at his shoulders. He does well to take care of his hair, taking the time to come through and fix it up to look beautiful and nice. Though it can be unruly it can be quite nice to him when it wants to be. He also has a rather sensitive scalp when it comes to braiding and can be described as being tendedheaded but that doesn't mean he don't love his braids. He does well to take care of his skin and body with any quality products he buys form lotions and hand creams to special oil treatments and other things.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
Personality:
This young man is one who is a rather, interesting soul to be around. They are very detail-oriented, liking everything in its perfect and precise place, and also making sure that things are beautiful and appealing to the eye. From making sure a fork or other utensil isn't crooked, an annoying wrinkle in their clothing, to mulling over a single smudge mark on a drawing. It can be said to be an obsession, but they just like things neat and tidy. They are also a very clean person in general, liking to have clean and fresh sheets and clothing, and keeping a spotless home. It just annoys him in general when things are filthy, and they don't tolerate filth or having an unsanitary roommate. They are also organized, making sure to keep a calendar for all their social events and outings, not necessarily to plan their entire life out, but rather to keep their schedule in tack and making sure they have goals and purposes in life. Often, he is described as an overachiever and ambitious, and this is true, they have big aspirations and will work hard fo achieve them. They work hard in everything they do, and they don't let setbacks keep them down - though they may freak out momentarily when things go awry, it doesn't mean they give up. He's stubborn that way, and while it's also his strength it is also his weakness, because he's stubborn to a point that he can not pay attention to his own health.
They are rather well described as an ambivert. They lean more towards an introvert though. They prefer to be curled up in a bed reading a book or just relaxing in his house, however they can be social when needed. They are rather polite and cordial in social settings, however if you are rude to him then he will turn up the sass meter. While he may be a bit quite at times and sticks to the background, he is not shy about putting someone in their place. He doesn't tolerate anyone being rude or rubbing them the wrong way - he'll give you one chance to mess up, and give a gentle warning and expression their discomfort but if you ignore that? Then they'll grow irritated and annoyed with you, and then you will see the growing venom they speak to you with. They are a rather bold and opinionated person when you get to know them, not afraid to put themselves out their or take risks when the situation calls for it. If you want someone who will be there for you and stick by your side during thick and thin then this is your guy. If you become their friend, you have a friend to the end : they are your partner-in-crime, wingman, best man, and anything they need to be for you. They are the therapist friend who can help and understand everyone's problems and give wise advice to them, but they sometimes don't take into account their own mental health. So they need good friends to keep them grounded and understand them.
When it comes to romantic relationships, they are quite a diva. It's quite safe to say they are high maintenance. He is one who wants to be pampered and adored in a relationship ; they want their lover's attention, love, and devotion. They want all the gifts and all that sweet and romantic stuff from their partner. He loves physical affection from their partner and practically melts from it. It may be a lot to ask, but they want back what they're giving in the relationship. He knows his worth and value and will not settle for anything less. So if you aren't ready to take this boy on dates, trips, or just be ready to spend time with them cuddling or giving them affection then he isn't for you. He is also a jealous little thing, he definitely is one to feel uncomfortable if their partner's ex is around, especially if the ex wasn't particularly a good one. And also not liking someone being overly physical when it comes to their partner unless it's their family. If anyone who dated them, they would know he's very much so a brat - liking to push their partners buttons to get a reaction, but not in a bad way, just in a way to drive them wild. They are very flirty and teasing with their lover, liking to keep them on their toes - alas, they get very flustered and red if the flirting is reciprocated. When it comes to their crushes, they are rather awkward and shy around them, compared to when they're in an established relationship. His crushes would have to be blind or oblivious as hell to not realizes he likes them.
He is also known for their intelligence. A very sharp and witty person is he, one ready to bite back with harsh words when driven to that corner. Very perceptive and able to see through others, and use it to their advantage - being able to bring out the worse or good in others by choice or accident. Very emotionally intelligent and able to connect with others and either sympathize or empathize with them, always having a listening ear to others. Some also say he's cunning and sly, and that his words can't be trusted at times, which can be true ; but one would do well to heed their warnings and words, after all they find a way to get information on others and use it to their advantage. You see, when you have a pretty face, and the gift of charisma, what's the harm in using it? Using flirtatious advances to gain information about important things? Dumbing yourself down just a bit and batting your eyes to get things?
Horticulture, Botany, & Plants In General ─ He Loves Flowers, Especially The Carnivorous Ones - Those Are His Babies. He Also Likes Poisonous Herbs And Plants. Gardening Is A Lovely Hobby For Him. He Also Has Quite The Green Thumb As Well.
Shiny Things ; Crystals, Gems, Precious Stones & Anything That Shimmers Or Sparkles. He's Like A Little Raven When It Comes To Things Like This. That's Why He He's Always Seen With Jewelry
The Moon & Nighttime ─ He Just Loves The Beauty Of It. And The Way Moonlight Just Feels Soft And Refreshing. And Also The Coolness & Stillness Of The Night Is Soothing To Him. Not To Mention The Stars.
Cooking & Baking ─ He Is A Big Lover Of Food, And So Naturally He Enjoys Making Things In The Kitchen. He's Very Fond Of Spicy And Savory Foods, But Also Enjoys Sweets And Has A Sweet Tooth.
Music & Dancing ─ He Likes Music, Particularly Classical Music. Violins And Such Stringed Instruments Make Him Happy. It's Why He Likes To Play The Violin. But He Also Can Play The Flute. He's Quite A Proficient Dancer, He Has The Rythmn, But Not The Experience To Be Very Good, But He Would Be A Fast Learner
Singing ─ Besides Medicine & Gardening, Another Thing He's Talented In Is Singing, He Doesn't Do It Often, But If One Heard Him, They Would Know He Has A Beautiful Voice. His Voice Is Low And Lulling, Like A Siren Pulling One To Them, With The Lazy Mellow And Melodious Tones To Throw One Off Guard. He's Usually Heard Humming To Himself.
Dislikes:
The Heat ─ It Make Him Feel Clammy And He Doesn't Like That Feeling. He'd Much Rather Be Cold Than Hot.
Being Used Or Lead On
Anyone Who Hurts Them Or Their Friends
Being Helpless Or Coddled
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
He Has A Weak Immune System ─ He's Mostly Sick During The Winter And Fall Seasons, And He Has Very Bad Allergies In Spring. He Also Catches Illnesses From Others Quite Easily.
Self-Sacrificing ─ He May Not Seem The Type, But He Would Tired Himself Out For Others. Sacrificing His Own Health For The Own Health Of Others. Hiding His Own Illness From Others. And If Those He Cared About Were In Trouble He Would Sacrifice His Own Life For Them, No Matter The Cost.
His Allergies ─ He Has Severe Shellfish Allergies [ Shrimp, Lobster, & Crab, He Can Tolerate A Few Mollusks [ Scallops Only ]. He Is Also Also Is Mildy Allergic To Tree Nuts And Tree Pollen. He Has An Severe Allergy To Stinging Insects.
Very Self-Critical & A Perfectionist ─ He's Very Critical Of His Work And Can Go Into A Spiral If Things Don't Go Right. Very Particular About Things, It's Speculated He May Have Some Form Of OCD And It's Also Tied To His Childhood
Social Anxiety At Times ─ He May Be Good At Reading Emotions And Such, However, They Get Socially Anxious In Large Crowds. And If It Gets To Be Too Much, They Can Go Nonverbal.
Going Nonverbal ─ When They Are In A State Of Extreme Panic, Stress, Fright, Or Anxiety He Can Go Nonverbal. He Knows Sign Language, So He Can Communicate That Way When He's Like This.
Insomnia ─ He Has A Very Hard Time Sleeping, So He's Usually Up And Either Reading Or Stargazing.

Primary Weapon(s) Of Choice:

➥ As a swordsman, his first choices of weapon are usually a cutlass or raiper as he was trained in usage of both. He is also pretty good with a saber, but not as smooth or coordinated as he is with the latter weapons.

➥ His secondary choice of weapons are daggers, particularly stiletto and poingnard daggers, it takes into account his noble birth and his refined and educated nature

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
Relationship Status:
Single As Can Be

Significant Other:
No, He Hasn't Had One In A While

Crush:
None

Exes:
He's Had His Heart Broken A Few Times And He's Broken A Few Hearts Himself. He Has A Total Of Three Exes.

Family:
TBD

Familial Relationships:
TBD

Other:

Edited at January 6, 2023 06:18 PM by Spellbound
Town of Solaris | Small-Town/Supernatural | OpenJanuary 6, 2023 06:28 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Nicknames:
Sexuality:
Race (Human, Supernatural, or Warden):
Character Role (Listed Above):

Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Relationship Status:
Significant Other:
Crushes:
Exes:
Kin:
Other:
Town of Solaris | Small-Town/Supernatural | OpenJanuary 6, 2023 09:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

⋅.~.⋅ Edrys Kolsvalk ᐧ.~.⋅

❝ If you are to be afraid of anyone, be afraid of the broken. Because they know damn well that they'll survive whatever you throw at them. ❞

⸻・⸻・⸻

Name:

Edrys Kolsvalk
Edrys

Nicknames:

N/A

⸻⸻⸻・⸻・⸻⸻⸻

17 Years

Female | | Feminine

Pronouns:

She // Her
They // Them

Sexuality:

Polyamorous Bisexual

⸻⸻・⸻・⸻⸻

Race:

Human

Character Role:

The Loner // Traveler's Child

⸻⸻⸻・⸻・⸻⸻⸻

❝ Underestimate me, for I do not give a shit.❞

Appearance:

5'5 || 130lbs || Lean Build

If one were to look towards Edrys, and just happen to find their eyes locked with hers, no.. it's not just you. They are that attractive. [ ;) ] Her eyes are absolutely stunning, it wouldn't be surprising if you lost yourself in them. Unlike many people, her eyes seem to be quite, unnatural. Like Jade itself, her eyes are an intense shade of green. Just imagine... in the pure darkness, you could see the clear outlining of her eyes, and her piercing jade eyes. Edrys' eyes are not welcoming, not in the least. However, they are not unwelcoming either. They have a more.. mysterious, intimidating feeling to them. It's difficult to describe, but some find themselves with chicken skin just by looking into them. Edrys... is not familiar with expressing much emotion besides fear, resentment, anger, and confusion. It never seemed to click in that smiling was healthy for you. But it doesn't seem to have affected Edrys negatively, she does have her happy days just like everyone else, but unfortunately, she has trouble expressing her happiness. Edrys has a very cold, and intimidating aura. Walking up to her feels like you are walking up to someone who could wipe you off of the face of the planet, now, that may be an exaggeration, but the air around her always seems to be mysteriously off.

Edrys does not have a very bulky build in the least, she is quite thin and narrow, but not in the sense that she looks like a twig. She has muscle on her small bones, and most of her experienced muscles are quite small, but that doesn't mean she is weak. Her muscles are not very identifiable, and often, Edrys doesn't reveal her skin much, as she tends to wear more closed clothing. But Edrys doesn't mind that, she doesn't feel exactly comfortable in her own skin, so if it's possible, she does her best to cover it up.

A warm ivory pigment, her skin pure, and smooth. To the touch, her skin is soft and if you were to embrace her, you'd never want to let her go. Unfortunately, Edrys is not one for hugs.. so that's.. a bummer. It may look like her skin is absolutely flawless, but it is not. Left-side of her neck, a ugly scar riddles her skin, crawling across the left-hand side of her throat towards the back. It slightly droops down her spine, falling in line with her vertebrae, and stops abruptly midway. It's not very noticeable, as Edrys does her best to cover it up.

Personality:

Blunt || Forceful || Merciless || Skilled || Venemous || Silver Tongue || Intelligent || Dominant || Socially Awkward || Mysterious || Curious || Determined || Ride or Die || Hides Emotions, but inside she Hurts || Courageous || Blind Loyalty || Fear of Being Alone

There is no more horrifying thing to witness than to watch as your friend smirks at the carnage below you. Their smile is so genuine, so beautiful, so... terrifying.

Edrys is a force not to be trifled with. This woman has been trained from the moment she could walk, to the beast she is today. No, she is not unstoppable, or immortal, she is just very well taught and has a good aim when it comes to committing murder. As a child, all Edrys was taught was to survive, to thrive. No matter what the cost may or may not be, in doing so, she gained the idea that asserting her dominance through violence was necessary. Others highly disagree, but she doesn't pay any mind to them. The woman has always been on the more brutal, vicious - end of the violence scale. Granted, all violence is cruel and vicious.. but when we say she is more brutal and vicious than what the rumors or some paper say, it's an understatement. Some have said that she has carved the heart out of a living being, others have said that she feels absolutely no remorse, and will kill you without reason. Are these true? No..? We'll stick with no. It's safer for everyone.

As she may be violent, Edrys is a woman of her word, and we'll defend those who earn her respect and protection, all up until her very last breath. Sometimes. Endrys doesn't usually tell her loved ones that she actually loves them or not.. no, it's merely impossible for her to commit just a task. If you were dumb enough to test her love for you, you'd need to risk your life. You'd need to be in immense danger in order to truly understand what you are worth to Edrys. Once she is in the act of either saving you or leaving you for dead, you'll realize your worth to her then and there. It's somewhat complicated, yet, not really.

Rephrase, it is.

Edrys has 2 major moods. Bitch ass, merciless killer, and the tolerant, protective, quiet friend. She really only because let's call it Mood 1. She only acts like Mood 1 because either blood is being spilled, words are being exchanged, or she is in the middle of a very bad situation and she doesn't know how to get out of it. It's rare to see her act like this at random, so don't be much too worried. But if she happens to grow signs saying she is going to kill someone or something, it's best to get out of the way. On the other hand, she has great skill at tolerating bullshit from half-minded buttheads and usually leaves them physically unscathed. It's her most common mood out of the two, and it's quite pleasant. Sometimes, if she is feeling generous, she'll cook or buy dinner, and she'll take someone to go shop at the mall while she sits in the vehicle. It's pleasant and peaceful when she is acting so kind, some wish she'd always be in such a manner.

Come to think of it, no one really knows... Edrys. Yes, they know her from a distance, of the things she has done, this and this. But no one truly knows who Edrys is for, who she is. The secrets and burdens she keeps deep below the surface are either deeply depressing or horrifying. Sometimes, she truly wished she had someone close to her to share these feelings and secrets with. It feels so painful to keep them all to herself, all while knowing others have their own special person they can lie their head on and speak to one another without a care in the world. Edrys wants that, she so desperately wants it but is either too nervous to be left alone again after confronting someone she loves dearly. Either lover or friend, she doesn't want to be alone. Yes, being alone has some perks, but it's so quiet, depressing, and overall sad. It's probably why the reason she protects those she loves with every ounce of power in her body, till death.

⸻⸻・⸻・⸻⸻

❝ I'm not picky, I'm just unique.❞

⸻・⸻・⸻

Solitude || Silence || Independence
Courage || True Efforts || Honest Work
Honesty || Respect || Loyalty

Dislikes:

Foolish People || Annoyances || Cowards
Loud Constant Noises || High-Pitched Noises || Disobediance
Flirting || Cheesy Remarks || In General Stupidity

⸻・⸻・⸻

Strengths:

Brute Strength || Endurance || Intelligence
Determination || Persuasive || Motivated

Weaknesses:

Claustrophobic || Crowds || Sympathy
Blurry Vision [ happens randomly ] || Stamina || Understanding of Social Interaction

⸻・⸻・⸻

❝ I'm not the right one for you, unless you are in need of dire heartbreak. ❞

⸻⸻・⸻・⸻⸻

Relationship Status:

Single || Not Interested

Significant Other:

N/A

⸻⸻・⸻・⸻⸻

Crushes:

N/A

Exes:

N/A || Open

⸻・⸻・⸻

Kin:

Unknown

⸻・⸻・⸻

Other:

Edited at January 7, 2023 10:01 PM by Covidic
Town of Solaris | Small-Town/Supernatural | OpenJanuary 7, 2023 08:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Gwen Caven Lowe
Nickname
GG(Freinds only)
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Race
Human
Character Role
The Popular/Mayors Child
Appearance
(c) go to Girl Maker @picrew.me
~
I bet you were expecting a more elegant feminine stature for the governor's daughter, as she would say, "Uh, no bitch". She is definitely NOT elegant except on the occasion that she is going to some sort of ball...that has happened yet so this is her so far.
Gwen stands 5'9 feet tall and has a slender body, she does though very much care about how she appears around others...especially the guys. She likes wearing either tight or very skin-showing outfits...as you see above. Though her favorite type of clothing in her wardrobe is probably her crop tops, you will see her wearing them often.
Gwen has what looked like messy, or dirty blonde hair, it is usually down but some days it is in braids, a loose bun, or even two. She has a pointer nose and a natural blush that goes from her cheeks to her ears. Gwen has a bit of a tan, it's very suttle though. She has nice big eyes and full lips, along with thicker eyebrows.
Personality
Persuasive - Cunning - Aggressive at Times - Flirtatious - Loyal - Blunt - Overy Dominant - Humorous - Loveable - Forgiving - Understanding - Reliable - Hard to Befriend - Social - Sarcastic - Wishful
The public
Her Father
Going out to eat
Being Popular
Respect
Dislikes
Snarky People
Disloyalty
Pranks
Jerks
Uncivilized Behavior (But can't really talk...she does this herself)
Strengths
Socializing
Flirting
Intelligence
Comebacks in conversations
Pleasing people
Weaknesses
Men
Physical Fighting
People acting like she is a dainty little thing
Sitting Still for two long
Her mother...
Relationship Status
Single - TBD
Significant Other
TBD
Crushes
PM me!
Exes
Open, PM me >:)
Kin
Father The Mayor (Alive, 63 years)
Mother, (Passed, Death Age: When Gwen was born)
Other
N/A

Edited at January 7, 2023 08:47 AM by Mystic Shadow Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us