Wolf Play : Usurped | Lion Pride Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo
 starrywing
06:30:12 Novo/Starry
Novo* 😭
 starrywing
06:29:55 Novo/Starry
core

call me Move.
 Cortex
06:28:27 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
Lol
 starrywing
06:26:44 Novo/Starry
what the sigma matunda. why did you transfer me 272 MUSH-
 Cortex
06:24:55 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing, happy to help
 starrywing
06:23:55 Novo/Starry
no problem
 starrywing
06:23:47 Novo/Starry
thanks core
 Cortex
06:23:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
I'm sorry I spelt your name wrong

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +1
Crocodile : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Usurped | Lion Pride Rp | Open!December 28, 2022 10:12 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Usurped

The lives of lions have never known to be easy, but rather they've fought tooth and claw to ensure they're viewed as the King of the Jungle. Unfortunately for lions, though, the greatest threat to themselves is their own. For the Tshwane Pride, nothing could be truer for them, as their lives have been completely rocked multiple times in the past year.

First came the new Dominant males, a pair of brothers who saw the aging King and moved to overthrow him with expert percision. Outnumbered by two lions fresh into their prime, the King had no choice but to back down and abandon his pride, fleeing with only his life and nothing else. These new rulers had no experience in how to effectively lead a pride, however, it quickly became clear they intended to rule as tyrants. Everything they said needed to be followed, ever desire and whim needed to be catered to. The only one who seemed capable of keeping them somewhat in check was the older Queen who had the majority of support from the lionesses. They couldn't risk pushing her out and getting themselves exiled by their lionesses.

Things seemed to be smiling down on the male's though, as one day the respected Queen went missing. One day she just wasn't there anymore. Everyone feared the worst, they knew she would never just abandon her pride no matter what male's tried to lead it. Despite this, it was still a shocking surprise when she was later found dead, the wounds sustained to her body enough evidence to prove she had been killed. Somehow, though, there was no trace of the killer, and even the new Kings seemed surprised by her death, so none of them knew what had happened to her. They could only assume she had been the victim of some rogue males who had snuck in, or caught in a territorial dispute with a neighboring pride.

With things tense after the death of the Queen, the Kings decided to strike, taking quick action to strengthen their grip over their pride. Bypassing the normal path for electing a Queen they instead instilled a female who's favor they kept, a female who had been their Mistress since they first arrived. She had no experience as Queen, but she was someone who favored them, and who's loyalty was to them.

That wasn't the only change the males made though, instead they quickly drew a line through the pride of who was loyal to them, and who wasn't or they weren't sure of by creating a new official rank. This rank was not something that was unheard of as an unspoken rank, but it was unheard of in the pride for it to be an official rank. The males created their Harem Rank, a group of lionesses considered by the males to be their mistresses, much like the new Queen had been prior to her promotion.

Unfortunately for them, the males have seemed to have sealed their fate, successfully dividing the pride and causing two different points of contention for them. The first was the disgruntled lionesses who had been completely loyal to the previous Queen and weren't fond of what the new Kings did, and believe them responsible for her death. Whispers of a rebellion, a revolution, have taken hold of the pride, though who was behind it and taking part of it remains to be known for now. The second involves their new Queen and their Mistresses. Despite being loyal to them, the new Queen is also loyal to herself. She's realized that with the Mistresses having an official rank that they could just as easily be promoted to Queen with her being demoted since that is what they did with her. To her, the Mistresses are currently her greatest threat, and she will need to do whatever she can to ensure she retains her newly inherited position.

To say things are stressful in the Tshwane Pride is an understatement. They're like a tinderbox just waiting for a match to explode. Time will only tell who well end up on top, or if the entire pride will crumple from within.

Welcome to this Brand New Lion Rp!
There is plenty of room for not only the drama mentioned in the plot, but for other subplots and drama to be had. So please feel free to offer ideas, etc. to incorporate into the rp!
Usurped | Lion Pride Rp | Open!December 28, 2022 10:13 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow All WP and Eve's Rules
1. Be Active. I Don't Expect Posts Every Day, but Every Few Days Would be Nice. Please be as Active as you can in Discussion though so we know you haven't Ghosted.

2. Do Not Ghost. I didn't want to have to make this a rule, but I think it's necessary at this point. Do not reserve never to post or finish. Do not get accepted never to post or be active. If you're going to leave, let me know.

3. Maximum of 4 Character Limit. Only 1 High Rank Per Person. This does not Include Unspoken Ranks like Former Heir.

4. There is going to fighting and violence in this rp. Prepare for your character to be injured and possibly even killed [I do get permission for the latter though].

5. Be fair with fights. You cannot dodge ever attack and land every hit. Nor can you control another character. Give them the chance to react to an attack instead of just saying the blow landed. If you aren't fighting fair, i will call you out and decide the victor myself.

6. This is a Semi-Realistic Rp. 1x1 Female lions cannot best a male in his prime. They can give them hell and even be difficult for them, but it's unlikely they can beat a healthy adult male.

6. The above goes for hunting. A lone lioness cannot take on a Water Buffalo. In fact, most hunting parties have to have a male to take on one, and even then it's dangerous. So keep that in mind when the lions are hunting.

7. Please read everything. I'm okay with you reading what pertains to your character at the start, but you will need to eventually read it all.

8. No God Modding, Power playing, Perfect Characters, etc. It will not be Tolerated. Please put the duplicated number in your form somewhere.

9. This is a Semi-Literate to Literate Rp, I expect the Literacy stands to be met. If they aren't, I will not accept you. Keep in mind, just because I've accepted something in a previous Rp doesn't mean I'll accept it for this one.

10. Do Not Have your Character be "That Guy". It's fun to have characters break rules and cause drama. But if you're, say a cub, and they keep running off and getting in trouble, meaning others are constantly having to go after them, it becomes annoying and makes it difficult to further the plot and rp. So keep that in mind.

11. Most Importantly: Have fun!

The Pride Rules
1. What the Dominant Males Say, Goes. Their word is law, disobeying them is almost like an act of treason and is a punishable offense.

2. Relations with Lions or Lionesses outside the Pride is strictly forbidden. Any cubs born into the pride from any male other than the Dominant Two are liable to be rejected, left behind, or even killed.

3. The Dominant Males Eat First, then the Queen and Harem, then the Cubs & Nursing Mothers, then the Rest of the Pride.

4. Anyone found partaking in the rumored Rebellion will either be exiled or killed.

5. Any Non-Pride Lions in the Territory Need to be Immediately Reported to the Dominant Males. Do not Approach them.

If I think of More I'll Add them and let you all know.

Edited at December 28, 2022 11:49 AM by Imperial Sands
Usurped | Lion Pride Rp | Open!December 28, 2022 10:29 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Role Explanations
Explanations

The Pride Ranks

Dominant Males [2]
These are the two males who took over the pride about a year ago. They are brothers, and lead as equals, though it how they do that it is worked out among themselves. They're both younger males who are fresh in their prime, so about 3 to 5 years old at the time [so they'll be 4 to 6 now]. They have taken over and are trying to be the primary leaders of the pride, even above the Queen. They do not allow any males in the pride, and they will have killed any young cubs in the pride when they came. Any cubs who were around the age of a year [lets say 7 months +] were allowed to leave, this year the young males between the ages of 2 and 3 will be being kicked out by them.

New Queen [1]
The High Mistress
This is the lioness who was a supporter of the new males ever since they took over, and was likely the female most loyal to them from the start. Prior to the death of the former Queen, she was considered their mistress, though obviously she likely favored one of the brothers over the other. She has no experience with leading a pride or training to be Queen, and is more so a pawn for the males than a true Queen. Like the equivalent of a mouth piece almost. She isn't likely to be respect by many of the lionesses in the pride, and is unhappy about the Harem being made into an actual rank, as the lionesses apart of it are a direct threat to her new position. She will do whatever it takes to retain what she's been given. She cannot be apart of the rebellion.

The Harem [3-6]
The Royal Harem, The Mistresses
These are the lionesses who are supporters and loyal to the Dominant Males who currently hold their favor (that is the important key). They may have aspirations to be Queen, but it is not required to them. They aren't lionesses who are thought highly of by the others in the pride, but since they're under the protection of the Kings they have nothing to worry about for now. While they are supporters to both brothers, and loyal to both, it's important to know that they will have one they favor above the other, and will father their cubs. They cannot be apart of the rebellion.

The Huntresses [3-12]

These are the rest of the lionesses in the pride. They can be supporters of the new males or not. They are the ones who do most of the providing for the pride, doing the hunting while the males do the patroling. When the lionesses have cubs, a couple of them will take on the role of cubsitter until the cubs are old enough to travel with the hunting party. Some of these lionesses are apart and leading the Rebellion, while others might be in full support of the new males and may even be vying to become a Mistress in the Harem.

The Apprentices [2-7]
These are the cubs who are all between the ages of 1 and 2 years old. They can be male or female, but once they reach two years old, they become full fledged members of the pride. Females become Huntresses, whereas Males are chased out since they are considered a threat by the males. It's important to note that the Apprentices who are 1.5 Years to 2 Years are not the offspring of the Dominant Males, whereas the Apprentices who are new and about 1 year old are going to be theirs.

The Cubs [3-10]
These are all the cubs in the pride under the age of 1 year old. They are all fathered by the dominant males, as this would be their second litter with the lionesses in the pride. Any cubs who aren't are liable to be rejected by the pride and even killed. All of the cubs will be 3 months to unborn. Because that is what I've decided.

The Elders [1-3]
These are the Lionesses in the pride who are typically over the age of 12. However, lionesses who are 10 or 11 can join the rank if their health won't allow them to be normal huntresses any longer. Most elders don't live past the age of 14.

Unspoken Ranks
These are the unspoken or unknown ranks within the pride. I'll include brief description so you know what they mean. You'll include these in either the "Other" section or the "Rank" section below their current rank.

The Former Heirs
These are the offspring of the Former Queen and King who are still in the pride. This means they can be lionesses in the pride, or Rogue males who have returned for one reason or another, though I won't allow many of the latter.

New Queen Supporter
These are the lions and lionesses who support the new Queen and hope to see her retain her position. They're likely to be loyal to her above any rebellion or the leading males.

New Dominant Males Supporter
These are the lionesses within the pride [and maybe outside of the pride] who support the New Dominant Males' reign. They are loyal to them above the New Queen and the Rebellion.

Rebellion Supporter
These are the lions and lionesses inside and outside of the pride who are supportive of the rebellion. They do not necessarily have to be apart of the rebellion to support it. They could simply believe in it's cause but not be willing to risk themselves to be apart of it.

The Murderer

This is the Lion or Lioness who actually killed the Queen. Do NOT put this in your form, but instead PM to ask if you can have this role. No one is to know but you and I.

Rebellion Ranks
Just a quick explanation of the Rebellion ranks since they're pretty self explanatory.

Leader
This is the leader of the rebellion, obviously. They started the rebellion with the Second in Command after the death of the Former Queen. You can decide what their goals are for the rebellion.

Second in Command
This is the lioness who helped create the rebellion alongside it's leader. They are 100% loyal to the leader, and the rebellion's cause. Though there is always potential for sway in their loyalty if you want.

Followers
These are the lionesses who support and actively take part in the rebellion. Their loyalty to the rebellion is up to you on whether or not they can be swayed.

Non-Pride Ranks
These are the roles who are not in the pride. Yanno. Cause they're "Non-Pride Ranks".

Rogue Males
Lone Males. No Pride. Looking to either take over one or find some lion ladies to make one with.

Lone Lionesses
Prideless ladies who are likely looking to join a pride, but not necessarily.

Banished King
The Former King of the Tshwane Pride. Yeh. That's pretty much it. He's probably not doing well considering he's not in the height of his prime. 8+ Years old.

Edited at December 28, 2022 11:05 AM by Imperial Sands
Usurped | Lion Pride Rp | Open!December 28, 2022 11:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Tshwane Pride

Dominant Males
1. Gazini | 5 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
2. Reserved for Tene

New Queen
1. Reserved for Spellbound

The Harem
1. Reserved for Me

The Huntresses
1. Former Heir | Reserved for Polly
2. Aina | 3 Yrs | Mother | Pg. 3
3. Nkiruka | 8 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
4. Imani | 5.5 Yrs | Moose | Pg. 2
5. Neith | 5 Yrs | Mother | Pg. 3
6. Reserved for Wolffe

The Apprentices

The Cubs
1. Reserved for Tene
2. Reserved for crime

I did not include the full amount for some of the Pride ranks to save space. If you want to know the max amount for each rank, consult the Role Explanations.

The Rebellion Ranks

Leader
1. Reserved for Polly

Second in Command
1. Reserved for Wolffe

Followers

The Non-Pride Ranks

Rogue Males

Lone Lionesses

Banished King

Edited at December 31, 2022 04:57 PM by Imperial Sands
Usurped | Lion Pride Rp | Open!December 28, 2022 11:13 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Desired Rank:
Rebellion Rank:
Loyalty To: [Who in the Pride are they Most Loyal to?]
Loyalty Level: [What is their Loyalty to Level to the Above on a Scale of 1-10, Can they be Swayed?]
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Crush:
Mate:
Cubs:
Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:
Usurped | Lion Pride Rp | Open!December 28, 2022 11:51 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Nkiruka
Meaning "Greater Lies Within"
Nicknames:
Just Ruka
8 Years
Female

Huntress
Desired Rank:

Content
Loyalty To:
She's not 100% Certain Right Now.
Nkiruka is likely to be supportive of whatever she thinks is best for the pride.
Loyalty Level:
Right Now, like a 0/10, since she hasn't decided where her Allegiance lies.
Appearance:

Nkiruka is a female of rather large size, though not the largest beast out there. She stands at about 3.8 feet tall, or three feet and a little over 9 inches. This makes her at a rather tall height, but not the tallest a lioness can get [which is 4 feet for this rp]. True to her nature though, the female is relatively hefty, and weighs about 391 lbs, almost maxing out the scale for lionesses [400 lbs is the max for this rp for a lioness]. This makes her a rather large and broad creature, built for bringing down prey rather than chasing after it. There are certainly leaner females out there that can chase after things for longer and faster than she can. Though, like all lionesses, she can sprint a short distance at a relatively quick speed.

Ruka has a broad physique, as she's started going through the changes an adult lion goes through as they age into the "old adult" stage of life. Her head has broadened, causing her ears to be stationed further apart. This gives her head a wider shape, making it appear larger than it once was. Her paws are like shovels, with long, three inch curved claws at the end of each toe. Her legs are well muscled, packed with muscle that's like coiled springs, allowing her to move in a fluid, almost graceful motion, and take off at a sprinting speed at the drop of a hat. These muscles in her legs are also what allow her to propel herself up to take down prey even larger than herself.

The Queen has a rather unique appearance, but not one that's entirely uncommon among lionesses. She has an atypical tan coat with obvious charcoal grey hairs mixed within it [see the first picture], that gives her an overall darker, grey hued appearance. She's still very obviously a tawny color, as the color can be seen on her chest and sides, but the grey in her coat makes her easier to identify when in a group. She has a lighter and creamier underbelly color that melds well with the tawny bade, and none of her cub spots remain any longer, making her a canvas of tan. She has the familiar black semi-circle markins on the tops of her ears, and her nose as begun to turn fully black as well. Her tail tip is black in coloration, and her eyes are a pale gold in color.

While Nkiruka is not a young lioness, she isn't really an old one either. She has scabs on her ears where fur no longer grows due to age and scuffles. She still has all her teeth, though an bottom canine tooth [the left] is slightly chipped. Her tail, at the very end, crooks a bit from where it's been broken in the past. Along with these, the female has varying scars scattered across her body, though none of them are from anything overly noteworthy. All together, everyone of these unique features shows that Ruka has lived life well, sometimes a rough life, but she has lived nonetheless.

Credit for All Images Belongs to Robbobert on DA. These are Stock Images.

Personality:

Aggressive || Bold || Brave || Callous & Abrasive || Blunt || Harsh || Rough Around the Edges || Dominant || Fierce || Regal || Indifferent || Aloof || Unimpressed || Protective || Rough || Mildly Maternal

Ruka is not a lioness who is poised, polished and elegant. She's regal in the way that the lands she was born in are: Harsh. She's all rough edges and sharp curves, and leads her pride with a firm, but steady paw. She doesn't have patience or time for nuisances or stupid, petty drama, and she isn't going to lower herself to it. Does she see the Harem as a threat to her directly? No, they're nothing but mewling cubs. However, their presence is not welcome, and she will be quick to teach them that, even at the King's disapproval. This is her pride, and she will do whatever it takes to remind everyone of that.

Nkiruka is not a female you want to get on the bad side of, though to say she has a good side isn't exactly true either. Her "good side" is merely her tolerating others, and not making their lives miserable. She is not a gentle creature, nor a sympathic one. You will not find comforting words or loving affection from her, if you seek out comfort from her, expect it to be an empty silence. Her bad side though? Is much worse. She will remind you quickly where your place is within the pride, and will make your life nothing more than walking on eggshells. She will not only physically ruin you, but she will verbally and mentally dismantle you as well. She isn't one for mind games, but she doesn't need them to make you second guess every decision you make.

The lioness is callous and aloof by nature, someone with a fierce attitude towards all things, and won't hesitate to throw herself into battle. She will always do whatever it takes. Nkiruka is the unmovable object. Her abrasive and blunt nature isn't anything to take personal, it's just who she is, but if you're a lion of sensitive nature, it would be best to thicken your skin, and quickly. She isn't going to change her tune for anyone, she is who she is, and she isn't ashamed of it. She wasn't ever known for a delicate and poised manner, but instead for her dedication and determination, and ferocity unmatched by many. When there is something she wants, whether it's for her pride or herself, there is little that can stop Nkiruka from getting it. She fought for her pride on more than one occasion, and she will continue to do so until the day she no longer draw breath.

Nkiruka is a rather dominant lioness, one who doesn't easily bow down to the power of a male. She is more likely to scoff or sneer at them than to be impressed. It takes a lot to win the female's approval, though once you have, don't be fooled into thinking you've earned it indefinitely. No, if you slip up once, the tide will change, and you'll find yourself no longer in her good standing. She's a rather unimpressed creature, someone who is indifferent, almost apathetic, towards others until they've proven their use or value to her.

The aggressive lioness is a protective being, and mildly maternal towards her own cubs, and some of the younger lions as well. Not drastically so, she's by no means winning mother of the year. But you raise a hair in the direction of her cubs in the wrong way? She will absolutely make you regret even laying eyes on them. She may not be the best mother, but she will not stand to let anything hurt one of her own cubs. Doesn't matter who you are.

Overall, Nkiruka is a rather stern and harsh lioness, but she's earned the respect of her pride through years of hard work and steadfast leadership. Not the easiest lioness to get along with, but someone worthy of her title that you would absolutely want on your side at the end of the day.

Crush:

None, Open
Mate:

None, Open
Cubs:

Open
Kin:

Open
Affiliations:

wip - Open!
Other:
Wip

Edited at December 28, 2022 11:57 AM by Imperial Sands
Usurped | Lion Pride Rp | Open!December 28, 2022 11:52 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

G A Z I N I

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

Name:
Gazini;
Means "Blood" in Zulu

Dominant Male or King
Desired Rank:
Content
Loyalty To:
Himself. His Brother.
Loyalty Level:
10/10;
He is not likely to be swayed.

Appearance:

At first glance, Gazini doesn't appear to be the most eye catching of males in the world. He doesn't have as big of or as dark of a mane as some males, and that tends to make him look smaller than he actually is. More often than not, the male gets underestimated because of how he looks at a glance. However, those who don't pay mind to the male's actual size are in for a rude awakening when they meet Zi head on.

Standing easily at just under four feet and four inches, Gazini is a tall male, though certainly not the tallest. However, what he lacks in height, the male packs in weight. He's above average in weight for a male his size, easily contending with those taller than him because of his burly mass at, the male comes in at over 550 lbs. One could almost say that his mane making him appear smaller than he actually is could almost be an advantage for him, since it could cause opponents to feel over confident.

Despite his mane not being rather long and full, or anything like some of the other males, it isn't something that is thin and bare like that of a younger male. His mane is still quite dense and full, just shorter and not as heavy and longer. It his mane does start on his head, moving down his chest and shoulders, and then down his belly. It actually travels down his belly so far that it reaches his hind legs. His shoulders and belly are where his mane is it's darkest, though, unlike other males, whos mane might turn black, his had barely gone past a medium brown. His mane ombres from a light blonde, to the medium brown color. The one thing that is noticable is that the tan and brown shades do have a bit of a red hue to them.

Like his mane, Gazini has a more reddish tan pelt, something that is darker than the tawny color of a lioness. He is darkest along his back and flanks, his coat lightening along his face and down his legs where they lighten to a more creamy color at his paws. Even his tail is lightest right before it's tail tip of the darker brown color of his hair. Zini has a pair of dark amber eyes that are a shade or two away from being a dark red in color. His scent is something musky and rich, with the slightest hint of something metallic to it. Almost like blood in a freshly earthed forest.

Personality:
Gazini is a male who can come off rather charismatic when he is first met, but there is something that is deifinitely a bit off about him. It's hard to pinpoint exactly what until someone gets to know him more, but until then, it's usually just a feeling. Zin is not one to try and prove otherwise, either, being a male with a knack for all things gorey, vicious, and aggressive. If there is someone needing dirty work done, Gazini is one of the first ones to get it done, without any hesitation, in fact, the male may even enjoy it.

While it would be easy to label Gazini as a bit of a brute because of his aggressive and violent nature, the male is oddly calculating, always seeming to be a step or two ahead. Not enough to give it away that he is, but enough to keep others intrigued and keep trying, believing they are just that close to getting the better of him. Volatile and intelligent, Gazini is not someone who's bad side you want to be on, he will have no tolerance for you, and he's not the type of male to ignore things that irritate him. He meets them with teeth and claw to remove them permanently.

The rogue male seems to have no real moral compass, there is nothing he wouldn't do, no one he wouldn't kill in order to achieve whatever it is that him and his brother desire. In fact, one could argue that the only one Zi is loyal to is his brother. No one else is safe with him. The male would like kill his own cousin's cubs if he saw it fitting, which could be something as simple as them being too small, or him wanting that lioness to birth his own cubs. And this is not something the male is ashamed of either, the male has no shame, he wouldn't know it if it slapped him in the face.

Zini is a social male, not shy in the slightest, and can easily be one of the first to strike up conversation if it suits him. However, he can also be like a chameleon when he wants though, able to fade into the background when its needed. Usually, though, Gazini is a dominant male, and won't tolerate anyone, except maybe his brother, coming ahead of him. He'd take a step back and let his brother take the lead, so long as it was understood that they were equals. Other males though? Nope. He could never be their equal, and he is quick to prove it through violence when necessary. He's done it before, and he will do it again.

There is something unpredictable about the male, that it's hard to assume exactly how he will handle a situation. About the only thing that is predictable about Gazini is that he is unpredictable. If met with the same situation twice, there is no guaruntee that he will do the same thing each time. Sometimes the male will make go with a certain decision just because it might be fun. For him. Not for the other lion, but for him. And the male has a wicked sense of what is "fun".

History:
Words
Words

Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Cubs:
Open
Kin:
His Brother, the Other Dominant Male.
Open to Cubs.
Affiliations:
wip -open

Other:

Credits for All Images Belongs to Fotostyle-Schindler on DA. Stock Images.

Edited at December 28, 2022 11:54 AM by Imperial Sands
Usurped | Lion Pride Rp | Open!December 28, 2022 12:02 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Options:
TBD
4 or 5 Years Old
Female

Harem Lioness
Desired Rank:

Content
Rebellion Rank:

None
Loyalty To:

The Dominant Males & Herself
They, right now, are her safest option, as they give her protection and allow her to live a rather easy life.
Loyalty Level:

8/10;
Her Loyalty to the Males is High, but she could be swayed under the right circumstances.
Appearance:

words
words
words
possible image

Personality:

tbd

Crush:

One of the Dominant Males
Mate:

Technically one of the Dominants.
Cubs:

Open
Kin:

Open
Affiliations:

Open - Wip!
Other:
Big Wip
Usurped | Lion Pride Rp | Open!December 28, 2022 12:35 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving The New Queen
Name:
Rujeko
Shona meaning "brilliance"
The New Queen
Desired Rank:
To Be The Queen, And Not Some Infernal Tool Used By The Dominant Males
Rebellion Rank:
None
Loyalty To:
Obviously Herself & To Her Dismay The Dominant Males
She Knows They Are Her Lifeline Right Now, But She Wishes To Break That Umilical Cord.
Loyalty Level:
8/10, For Now
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Personality:

This young female is a charming creature, with smooth and elegant words. She holds herself with proper decorum and grace, as most say "pretty is, as pretty does." Her words are almost always gracious and coated with honey, tickling the ears of those who hear her speak. It's quite true she knows how to use her words ; playing the naive, wide-eyed lady has gotten her ahead and even turning up the charm with flirtatious remarks and actions. She holds herself high, even if she's not - she has that confidence in herself, that she is worth something and that she will be someone. Just as she can be charming and poised, she can be cunning and coniving as well - she knows how to play the game well in toppling down her opponents, whether it be fair or by bloodshed. She isn't shy in defending her position or ranking, but she also knows when to keep her head down and take her losses. She's ambitious and a bit cutthroat as well - she learned rather quickly, it's kill or be killed, and she plans on being on top, even if it means stepping on a few heads. She holds little sympathy for those she views as competition, and she will be cordial with them, saving face around them but she's really trying to plot their undoing. Whether it be a happy little accident, a deeply buried secret, or a conveniently timed rumor. Like said before, she calls it and does it how she sees it, if you're playing fair then she will play fair, but if you want to get down and dirty? Then she's right there with you.

She's smart and witty, crafting her image to what one wants to see. If they need a helpless pretty face, then so be it. A vixen to turn up the charm? She can do it. She's not known for her manipulative tactics because she does them sparingly, after all - she doesn't want to caught. She's always observing and watching - lurking in the backgrounds learning and analyzing her foes and enemies, and finding out who's she can really trust. She isn't one to trust easy, nor give our second chances just as easy - you only get one screwup and chance to reconcile with her, after that you get no retries. When it comes to her friend and family, she's very protective and caring about them, you step to them - you step to her. Her friends group is very limited, but when you want he's friendship, you find someone who would walk through hell for you and even die for you. Yes, she can be a bit shady at times, but if anything she's very loyal to those she trusts.

To be frank, if she wanted to be a leader - with the proper training and grooming, she would be a fine one. She's quick and adaptable, able to to think fast when things are moving rather quickly - able to find a way to survive in the harshest conditions. She's stubborn as a mule, and dependable when you need a hand with something. She's not afraid to get down and dirty for those she cares for, being sharp and witty with her words with needed, and she has the claws to back up her words as well. When she makes a threat, they aren't threats - they're promises. She can and will put her life ont rn line for her pride. This female also has the charisma and patience to deal with the inner workings of the pride, but of course patience wears thin. She'd be a fair and generous leader, but she'd also have an iron paw as she'd tolerate no petty squabbles or foolish fights. For now she is perceived as rather aloof and uncaring, but if anyone watched her rather closely they'd know that she's plotting something, and something rather big and a storm is brewing.
Crush:
We Shall See
Mate:
The Dominant Males, Technically, But If They Have Roving Eyes, So Does She.
Cubs:
Possibly Open (?) - Deciding
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at December 31, 2022 11:52 PM by Spellbound
Usurped | Lion Pride Rp | Open!December 28, 2022 12:38 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You got it <3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups