08:44:01 katy | beetle
eee new avatar *^* it's so pretty
 TeaBear
08:42:23 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Ayy, happy birthday too Myth :)
 TeaBear
08:41:36 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
ohoho I love it, hehe Toastie and a Latte?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:37:12 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
I loved season 3 of it.
 TeaBear
08:36:25 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Not just yet no :)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:28:34 Allons-y / Myth
-YT Click-
 Gallifrey Falls
08:25:20 Allons-y / Myth
Have you watched that?
 TeaBear
08:24:45 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Sure :)
lol yeah thats understandable
 Gallifrey Falls
08:22:22 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Can I PM the video link later? I'm doing morning chores. My mind went to the Bridgerton show on Netflix lol.
 TeaBear
08:13:38 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
lol, I'm not fussed on that show either. but the dr who ep had me sold. I just loved how quickyl doc fell for that hunter dude (whos name I can't remember at this point in time lol)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:12:36 Allons-y / Myth
Bridgerton >.>
 TeaBear
08:10:32 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
ohohoh noo, I havent yet do show :) I'm so keen. I have to admit I hated the first couple episodes of 15 but I absoltly loved it from the bridgerton episode onwards
 distant-lands
08:10:05 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
how long will she make me wait for duds? 😂
 Gallifrey Falls
08:08:04 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Ooh that's nice! Have you seen the ads for the 2024 Doctor Who Christmas Special?
 TeaBear
08:05:23 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
lol I understand that all to well. Yeah I'm alright, suprisingly not tired at the moment but I do have tommorow off too lol
 Gallifrey Falls
08:04:33 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
I'm eh. Sleep deprive. You can call me Myth. How are you?
 TeaBear
08:02:53 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Hello
Gallifrey :) How are you?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:02:01 Allons-y / Myth
Hello Bear
 TeaBear
08:01:16 Reign / Lucky / Bear
-Click-

Pick one, not Alber tho lol a different one
 Gallifrey Falls
07:56:13 Allons-y / Myth
My wants a mule if she moves up north to the UP. Now she wants to get a male donkey and breed her own.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -1
Coyote : +4
Grizzly Bear : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

The Empires War | Wolf RP | Sign UpDecember 27, 2022 03:55 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Empire's War

The time has come.

The Heirs of the True Bloods have come of age to find their mates and rise to power.

During the upcoming Spring season, they will be pursuing potential mates through trials and courting traditions.

By the first snowfall, they are expected to make their choice.

But something dangerous lurks beyond their borders, intending to interupt the succession of power.

Threats are made, loved ones are killed, and blood is spilled.

In the Opaka Empire, it is tradition for the True Blood's offspring to eventually pick their chosen mates through a series of courting procedures. It is a time of celebration for the empire. For those who do not participate, they often like to place bets and see which wolves are lucky enough to rise to power. Gossip and rumors are spread, which can become dangerous and vicious.

For the Heirs it can be a very high pressure situation. Everyone's eyes are on them, watching their every move. For those who are weak under peer pressure, they may feel like they are constantly being judged for whom they spend their time with. For those who are brazen and confident, perhaps they enjoy the attention as they call for and dote upon their potential mates.

For the potential suitors and mates, it can be an exciting time. To be chosen as a mate is a huge honor, it is an instant jump in the rankings. For those who are conniving and power-hungry, this is the chance of a lifetime, so they better play their cards right.

The long and tumultuous process begins in Spring and ends with the first snowfall. However, at the opening ceremony there is already trouble. There is news of a nearby rogue pack who intends to spread chaos and spill blood. Will the pack be able to neutralize the enemy? What is their motive? And will the Heirs be able to control the situation while trying to find their mates?

Edited at December 27, 2022 07:16 PM by Red Moon
The Empires War | Wolf RP | Sign UpDecember 27, 2022 04:45 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Opaka Rules
- The True Bloods are always to be respected, as well as while in retirement
-Always respect your higher ups
-Protect pups at all costs
-Pups cannot leave the camp without supervision
-Unless on duty such as a patro or assigned to a task, you can do what you like on free time
-Remain within borders at all times unless otherwise instructed
-Report any suspicious activity to higher ups

Traditions And Customs for Mate Season
-Heirs must be at least four years old and the current True Bloods must be close to retirement
-The True Bloods will decide when to pass power to their Heirs
-Heirs may court anyone within the Empire who is within a year of age of their own
-In the beginning, it is customary to have public outings which usually establish basic interest and vet their potential suitors/mates
-Heirs can chose anyone within the age criteria, rank does not matter. If they request someone's presence, they must arrive. Only after three meetings can they reject an Heir if they are not interested, but it is looked down upon by the rest of the pack usually
-Heirs can be interested in the same potential mates, but if they both chose the same wolf, it is the Chosen One's ultimate decision
-Private meetings and events are usually seen as more serious than public meetings
-It is not permitted to have pups during this season for anyone who is a potential suitor/mate or Heir

RP Rules
- No perfect characters, make some interesting flawed ones
-Don't be the type to make it all about your character, wandering off, getting into trouble all the time, etc
-4 characters max for now
-This is semi-lit at least, please show your literacy ability in your form. Quality over quantity
-Aiming for maybe a post or so a week? At least stay informed through the discussion thread though
-You cannot play more than 1 Heir
-Be active in discussion and be open to ideas and sharing your own :)
-Others might come in later
-Feel free to PM me questions, I don't want to clog this thread too much
-Reservations are for 2 days(48 hours since the request). Reach out if you need more time.
-Don't take all super powerful or influential roles(True Bloods, Heirs, Advisors, Leader). You can have a max of 2 of these roles, but they cannot be within the same ranking. So A True Blood and Heir is ok, but two Heirs is not, for example.

Edited at December 27, 2022 08:03 PM by Red Moon
The Empires War | Wolf RP | Sign UpDecember 27, 2022 04:56 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Opaka Rankings

True Bloods: The highest ranking in the Opaka Empire. One male and one female mated pair who rules.

Advisors: The closest and most trusted wolves of the True Bloods. Often help make decisions and lead things like patrols. Two spots, not necessarily a mated pair. They are also in charge of protecting the Heirs and the True Bloods.

Heirs: The offspring of the True Bloods. They are destined to rule the Empire from birth. Highly respected from birth and protected. Must go through rigorous training and the mating season when time comes.

Healer: The wolf who is in charge of healing their fellow packmates. Extensive knowledge of herbs and medicines. Usually has basic knowledge of fighting and hunting as well, but their main focus is medicine and healing.

Warriors: The bulk of the pack who are fully trained and responsible for tasks like hunting and patroling.

Trainees:* Young juveniles who are in training to join the warrior rankings. Usually 1-2 years of age.

Mothers*: Nursing or expecting.

Pups*: From birth to 1 year in age. Usually still stay close to mother until 3 months, when they begin to explore more. Still need to be supervised.

Elders*: Older wolves usually past the age of 10 ish who have chosen to retire form duty.

___

Asterisk means not open until more characters are filled in the more important ranks.

Opaka Empire

True Bloods(0/2)
-
-

Advisors(2/2)
Bardou - F - ~Spice~
Alistair - M - iArema

Heirs(1/3)
Aerovia - F - Red Moon
Reserved - Spellbound
Caerus - M - Tenebris Umbra

Healer(0/1)
_

Warriors(infinite)
Jaya - F - Imperial Sands

Trainees(closed)

Mothers(closed)

Pups(closed)

Elders(closed)

Rogue Rankings

Leader(1/1)
Malicia - F - ~Spice~

Followers(1/6)
Hawk - M - Red Moon

No other rankings currently, but the group is still being established so more roles will begin to form throughout RP(second in command will be appointed, etc)

If there are rankings that are not interesting to players - such as the True Bloods right now - we can make these NPCs. The most important roles right now are probably the Heirs and warriors and rogues.

Edited at January 5, 2023 01:36 PM by Red Moon
The Empires War | Wolf RP | Sign UpDecember 27, 2022 05:33 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Desired Rank:
Pack:(Rogue or Opaka)

Appearance:(image ok, description req)

Personality:

Affilitations:
Crush:
Mate:
Relatives:

Other:

FAQs

If you are making an Heir- they can be either gender.. But please try to have variety. Not all one gender if possible. If needed, I can open up another slot. They dont need to all be the same age. They do need to all be 4 or older. But its possible for the True Bloods to have several offsprings of different ages(different litters), and to wait a while until they decide to retire and begin the Mate Season.

If you are interested in having a character be a potential suitor/mate, please list it in the other section! Also goes for the opposite, if you're not interested, please list as well. Or if they can be swayed/TBD, list that too. Just so everyone knows what relationships can be possible... We will be making so much romantic drama and ships here :D

The only rankings not able to be a mate/suitor would be: mothers(obviously)
-wolves already in established relationships(forbidden in pack rules, but not RP rules...)
-Elders and pups and trainees
-Also usually within a year or so of age(older/younger) than the Heir who is courting them

Forbidden romance with Rogues?
Possible 100%. Maybe a few rogues can be swayed to change loyalties and try to join the pack? Or vice versa. Maybe a pack wolf is turned against the pack and is recruited as a spy? Anything goes here, just pop into the discussion with the ideas.

Which Heir rules?
The oldest will take the ultimate lead. Any others will probably still help advise and such. It is common for the Leading Heir to swap them out for advisor roles as well. However, if the True Bloods prefer another Heir to rule, they can announce their wishes before they retire.

Edited at December 27, 2022 08:01 PM by Red Moon
The Empires War | Wolf RP | Sign UpDecember 27, 2022 05:44 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Announcements and Other Info

OPEN

I will not be online much between Dec 30-Jan 2. If this is taking off, I will appoint a fellow Co-Host to take care of things like accepting forms while I am away.

Discussion:
Click

Edited at December 27, 2022 07:18 PM by Red Moon
The Empires War | Wolf RP | Sign UpDecember 27, 2022 05:49 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Aerovia
Desired Rank: Achieved
Pack: Opaka

Appearance:
tala-by-wincey-d5r19sl-fullview.jpg

Credit: Wincey @ DA

Aerovia stands at a height of about 29 inches, being around the average size. Her pelt is a combination of browns, creams, and dark greys and even black. The lightest cream shade is on her fluffy belly and the underside of her muzzle. Her legs, haunches, lower sides, and neck have a soft orange shade. And reaching from her skull down her neck, back, and tail would be a marbling of greys and black. Within that range are also light cream highlights, warping near her shoulders and flank. Her eyes are a dark amber color, matching nicely with her pelt.

Personality:
When meeting this canine for the first time, she can be a little domineering. Aerovia has an air about her that makes her seem like she is just a notch above the average, which she is. And anyone who picks up on it wouldn't be surprised. The female is a show off, first of all. Aerovia loves nothing more than displaying her honed skills, whether it be to complete strangers or her few friends. The wolf isn't insecure, though. She is not seeking validation or appraisal for her hardwork. Rather, she likes to make it known that she could most likely best you. While most of her little antics may be harmless flaunts, they are also subtle threats and warnings. Don't even try, dear.

Thus, Aerovia has a competitive streak. Nothing appeals to her more than a good little contest. But don't expect her to play fair. She is not an Heir for nothing. Quick witted and smart, she is resourceful and creative. Able to come up with an idea in a flash, she will often stop at nothing until her goal is complete. While some of her plans are made on a whim, most of them work out quite well. But in the heat of things, Aerovia can sometimes lose her judgement due to emotions and her strong desires. When she wants something, she will usually go to very long lengths to get it. Whether it be a hunt or even a crush. Not much will stand in this wolf's way.

Reason and logic are not unknown to her, as she is quite practical and logical. Despite being a little abrasive, she can be compassionate. Especially to those who have earned her trust and have proven their loyalty to her. Wolves whom she respects and holds in high regard will always have a dependable friend in Aerovia.

Her abrasiveness probably comes from the fact that she speaks her mind almost all of the time. She doesn't hold back at all and will eagerly join in on a debate. She is also the type to say things to one's face instead of gossip behind their back. She doesn't like cowardice. Aerovia faces things head on: fearlessly.

Affilitations: OPEN
Crush: NA for now
Mate: TBD :)
Relatives:
Parents are the True Bloods
Heirs are her siblings

Other: NA

Edited at December 27, 2022 05:56 PM by Red Moon
The Empires War | Wolf RP | Sign UpDecember 27, 2022 05:59 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Bardou
Pack: Opaka

*Desired Rank: True Blood
Species: Mackenzie Valley Wolf

----

----
Appearance(at least one paragraph):

*Bardou is a Strong Bodied Female with few scars... a Testimate to her fighting abilitys. She contains Powerful shoulders and haunches that suite her overall build quite well. Bardou has a nicely built cranium and wide set paws to enable better footing upon undesirable surfaces. Her jaws are a force to reckon with equiped with longer canines then most other wolves allowing her bite to be a tad bit deeper upon inital contact. (Her Canines are essentially just for appearance) Bardou has two stand out scars, one upon her throat and one that divided her tongue tip in half giving it a forked appearance. This coupled with her fire orange eyes makes her seem like she crawled from hell itsself... this Dam is not your average "fallen Angel"

*Physically she appears fine but, theres a reason why she stopped mentoring young up and coming fighters a reason she does not disclose to any. Its why she settled for Advisor.. though deep down the dam knows she could do far better.. if she wished to challenge for the rights. Having been a Previous Advisor at the age of 4 and only excelling through that experience. Only to leave her pack before achieveing leader.. for reasons.. she once again would never expose.*

*Smells like* Fresh Mint and honey

*Height* 32.5 Inches at the shoulder

*Length* 5.5 ft Head to tail

*Weight* 115 lbs

---

---

Personality(at least one paragraph):

*Calm* Bardou Has an eerie Calmness about her afterall managing her emotions at an early age was the key to her success. You wont know shes pissed untill its to late, though subtle warnings or twitching of her left shoulder is a fair sign that you best shove a paw in your hole.

*Wise beyond years* Due to how this Dam was raised she appears to know more then anywolf should at the age of 7. Wether it be about battle tactics, relationships or even leadship responsibilites you name it she probably knows.

*Mature* Despite her Age she knows what battles to pick and when to pick them. But when she does decide to pick them be prepared to have your muzzle clamped within hers and shoved upon the ground. Your own personal public form of humility.

*No Nonsense* Shes the definition of "Fuck around and find out" my advice? Dont find out.

*Natural Flirt* Bardou is an all natural tease and flirt. It comes out naturally perhaps you could call her a vixen with the way she speaks to unsuspecting males.

*Loyal // Accountable* Bardou will always be loyal to her pack, and mate till her last breath. She is also accountable for her actions despite the consequnces that may arise from it.

Strengths:

*Fighting // Though it doubles as a weakness* Bardou is an exceptional fighter, using the tactic of suprise to her advantage. She never seems to peer into anything but your eyes when shes engaged.. her flaming emotionless eyes. This makes calculating her moves difficult as she is very careful in giving little to no hints to her enemy.

*Hunting* Due to her strong ability to stratigize Bardou is an exceptional hunter prefering to be the power end behind the kill.

Weaknesses:

*Fighting* For a reason she doesnt disclose

*Jealousy* whats hers is hers.. dont touch. However same goes for the male shes with... unless he wants to loose his berrys.

*Love* Bardou is cold to the idea her heart a hardened landscape of ice. She is not an easy wolf to get close to, it takes time and effort as well as a strong male to get her to soften Again...

---

---
*Deer Meat*

*Sparring*

*Alone patrols*

*Being left alone*

*Night time walks* (She doesnt sleep well anymore)

*Pups...*

*Dislikes:

*Stupid Females*

*Being Bothered*

*Being bossed around*

*Backstory: (Point form)

-Raised in a large rough pack outside the borders of the empire, by the lead male and Female. Was trained hard to become lead once her sire stepped down. Was well versed in battle stratagies, and lead many fights.

-Became pregnant to a rough outside of the pack at age 4

-Left her birth pack before it became obvious. Had her pups and raised them to 6 weeks old. Before they where killed by a rough male while she was hunting. Bardou killed the rough male upon returning to her den though she had sustained life endangering injuries.

-Bardou Survived her Injuries, Became a rough and wandered for a year before stepping into the Empires borders and joined the Empire pack as their Advisor.

*Mate: N/A

*Pups: Dead

*Affiliations: Open // DM

Other: proof their photos can be used:

https://www.deviantart.com/woxys/art/Wolf-lady-194485098

Edited at December 28, 2022 09:39 PM by ~Spice~
The Empires War | Wolf RP | Sign UpDecember 27, 2022 06:01 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Male Heir
The Empires War | Wolf RP | Sign UpDecember 27, 2022 06:16 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Spice, clean up the form a bit pertaining to the backstory and the words "alpha" and "beta". Bit confusing what her story is, especially in the setting of this RP. Also, she is huge for a wolf, bring down her size a bit.
@Spell, reserved.
The Empires War | Wolf RP | Sign UpDecember 27, 2022 06:20 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Dmed 💙

Red Moon said:
@Spice, clean up the form a bit pertaining to the backstory and the words "alpha" and "beta". Bit confusing what her story is, especially in the setting of this RP. Also, she is huge for a wolf, bring down her size a bit.
@Spell, reserved.

Edited at December 27, 2022 06:38 PM by ~Spice~

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us