Wolf Play : A Divine Romance | Open
Chatbox
 Rushing River Tribe
09:00:19 Carrie/River
I sell them at 5 mush so starting packs or new players can afford them
 Ecifircas
09:00:07 
Rushing River Tribe, because when you put a wolf up for sale, you're saying 'okay, pay this and you can do whatever you want.' Clearly, you don't find use for the wolf either if you sell it.

I retire wolves all the time. Once you sell it, it's not yours to worry about - you've been paid off not to bother what happens to the pixels.
 Sateda
08:59:50 
Carrie-
Because there are way too many wolves in the game already.
 kycantina
08:59:37 ky
Rushing, most wolves under 5 mush get retired, if you don't want that to happen price them higher so it's less worth it
 Rushing River Tribe
08:58:07 Carrie/River
can someone explain why people will buy a perfectly good wolf just to retire them??
Like I get that you get bones for them, but they were likely for sale cuz the breeder didn't just want to retire them. Someone on here might've liked to have that wolf as part of their pack, instead of just throwing them away.
yes for some 41 talents isn't enough, but for others that could be the boost they need to get their breeding program started.
I just don't get it, sorry for the mini rant, just wanted to express my confusion as to why people feel the need to do this <_>
 kycantina
08:53:54 ky
Y'all I need to work on comms but I'm at my grown up job and don't want my desk mate looking over to see me drawing furries :/ much to think about
 Gallifrey Falls
08:47:37 Allons-y / Myth
Kate
Love that!
 distant-lands
08:47:07 katy | beetle
Ollie,
 Faulty Demons
08:46:49 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Ooooh, it's so cool!
 Gallifrey Falls
08:46:46 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Oh um thanks lol <3
 Gallifrey Falls
08:45:53 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Love the Britsh lol
 distant-lands
08:44:01 katy | beetle
eee new avatar *^* it's so pretty
 TeaBear
08:42:23 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Ayy, happy birthday too Myth :)
 TeaBear
08:41:36 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
ohoho I love it, hehe Toastie and a Latte?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:37:12 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
I loved season 3 of it.
 TeaBear
08:36:25 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Not just yet no :)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:28:34 Allons-y / Myth
-YT Click-
 Gallifrey Falls
08:25:20 Allons-y / Myth
Have you watched that?
 TeaBear
08:24:45 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Sure :)
lol yeah thats understandable
 Gallifrey Falls
08:22:22 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Can I PM the video link later? I'm doing morning chores. My mind went to the Bridgerton show on Netflix lol.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

A Divine Romance | OpenDecember 26, 2022 10:47 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Genre

Romance | Comedy | Reality-TV | Deities | Drama | Modern

Introduction

"What happens if you mix a reality TV show and a bunch of deities? Utter chaos and drama. Imagine the-!" Proclaimed a woman with fiery red hair with bright emerald eyes who was holding the mic way too tightly, but her sentence was interrupted by a man standing next to her. His hair has a golden colorization, and his eyes of pink shimmers so beautifully. His lips are pulled into a charming grin.

"Don't forget love, Dremta." Dremta rolled her eyes, her excitement gone, "And love. . .I guess. Not complaining or anything." She muttered under her breath, causing the man beside her to chuckle into his microphone. "Although, I am, too, excited for the juicy events about to occur." Offering the floating camera a charismatic wink, giving his best of laughs.

"I'm sure all of you," he wavers to the magical cameras floating around the stage, "are eager for this little show to begin!" He could hear the other gods cheer from the stands, making his ego grow worse. Dremta scoffs, placing a hand on her hip, "Watch your Rhenos. You're attention spotlight is growing too bright. . .again." Her comeback earned a few chuckles from the crowd, and her words worked like magic as his confidence crashed back down.

Rhenos clears his throat, "You're right, but," he rakes his fingers through his golden hair and poses dramatically, "it's hard not to be swooned by this outstanding face." Dremta play gags beside him, making her co-host scoff.

Dremta grins, her words booming into the mic as she speaks, "However, we have no deities for our show. As such, we'll be electing the single ones," she wiggles her brows teasingly, "within the lovely crowd." The whoops and cheering of the crowd have gotten louder, sharp whistles coming from a few of them. "Shall the show begin! You hopeless romantic gods!" The whole room erupts in uproars, causing the entire building to rumble.

Plot

Rhenos, the God of Love and Day, and Dremta, the Goddess of Lust and Night, made a silly bet on how many gods would end up single within 100 years, then they both forgot about the bet and did something else instead. A Divine Romance is a reality dating TV show hosted by two deities for a source of amusement and a chance to find love within the mortals. Was it a good idea? No, not really. But is the funniest idea? Why, yes. It was. Wanting to add ingredients to the boiling stew, the two decided to drag eight other gods to their game.

However, there's a twist to this. The Gods and Goddess would be in disguise and are forbidden to reveal the truth until the very end. It adds a glorious and challenging obstacle. Don't you think? If a god were to reveal their identity to the mortal before the end. The god would be eliminated from the show, and the mortal gets banished with their memories gone. You know, poof. Nonexistent. So, suck to suck if you happen to fall in love with them and you slip up big time.

Don't hate the hosts. Hate the rules. Well, you can hate the hosts as they did create the rules. But hey. You've signed up for it knowing the aftermath if you failed. With these eight gods would be eight mortals arriving to the definitely-not-the-godly realm to attend the show at a chance to find love. . .or someone to bed. Meh, their goals are entirely up to them. The hosts have no control over the mortals' objectives. Anyways! Good luck with a chance to find the one for you!

A side note: there's nothing wrong with sabotaging the other contestants.

Signed, Dremta

Edited at December 27, 2022 12:08 AM by Cereal
A Divine Romance | OpenDecember 26, 2022 11:19 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules

1. Follow all of Eve's rules
2. No god-modding. If you're in a fight with another character, wait until the other has a chance to respond before continuing.
3. Yes, you may be RPing as literal Gods, but that doesn't mean they're perfect. They have flaws too, so make them have a weakness.
4. Drama is, of course, accepted. However, make sure you receive another's approval before starting it.
5. LGBTQA+ is acceptable. I mean, come on. . .you're looking for love, aren't you?
6. The minimum number of words I'll accept is 150+. I don't want singular response sentences. In other words, be able to write at least a paragraph.
7. This RP won't be active, but I at least want something posted once or twice a week. If RL is making you extremely busy, PM me if you'll be inactive/leaving the RP entirely.
8. I'll only accept two characters: one mortal and one god. You cannot play as two gods or two mortals. Leave some roles for other people interested in joining.
9. PM those you want to build an affiliation with, don't do it without permission.
10. I'll allow some swearing but keep everything else audience-approved.
11. Reservations will last for 48 hours. If you haven't finished your character, someone else may take it.
12. No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like
13. No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
14. I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
15. Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
16. Have fun! Stay creative!

Edited at December 26, 2022 11:21 PM by Cereal
A Divine Romance | OpenDecember 26, 2022 11:34 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Roles

The Deities (5/8)

Their the single Gods and Goddesses who joined the show for whatever goals they may have. They're facing each other for the mortal's affection, or they can aid another by being their wingman/wingwoman, but there's a twist. They need to keep who they are a secret from the mortals until the end of the show. If they reveal themselves too soon, they'll be eliminated, which means no love for them. To add a bit more spice, they may choose to swipe a mortal from another, either to romance them or for the sake of pissing the other deity off. Hey, it adds entertainment, and the audience adores love triangles.

Insert Name | The God of Death and Misfortune | Res by Me
Res by Spellbound
Rueyar | The God of Vengence, Hatred, and Medicine | Played by Kobeni
Res by macros_
Res by Overthink101
Open

The Mortals (4/8)

Meet the mortal men and women on this show who arrived on this TV show for the sake of finding love. Unbeknownst to them is that the ones they're trying to impress are divine beings. So, don't embarrass yourself too much. Who am I kidding? They probably know everything about you already, even your darkest secrets. You're fighting each other to earn the divine's attention, so don't hesitate to start catfights. Let them claws free! However, if you're not that big into creating drama (lame), you may aid a mortal to increase their affiliation with a divine. If they discover a god's true identity, their memories will be erased and transported back to the mortal realm.

WIP | Model | Played by Me
Res by Me
Res by macros_
Res by Overthink101
Open

Edited at December 27, 2022 05:16 PM by Cereal
A Divine Romance | OpenDecember 26, 2022 11:52 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Character Sheets

1. Be sure that if you're playing as a deity, you don't have the same role as someone else's.
2. I don't care how you do your forums. As long as you have the main things below within it.

Name:
Role [If Deity]/Occupation [If Mortal]
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Relationship Status?:

Crushes/Interested In:
Primary Candidate -
Secondary Candidate -
Kin:
Other:

Edited at December 27, 2022 12:05 AM by Cereal

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Neil King

"Why did I allow myself to get dragged into this mess?"

༺═──────────────═༻

╔═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╗

credits to: to write @ picrew.me

╚═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╝

Fake Mortal Name:
Niel King

Godly Name(s):
Naxione [Male Aspect]
Novdione [Female Aspect]

Nicknames:
Forbidden

༺═──────────────═༻

Age Physically:
Mid-40s

Age Chronologically:
Unknown

Gender(s):
Male [Primarily]
Female

Pronouns:
He/Him [If Male]
She/Her [If Female]

Sexuality:
Uncertain

༺═──────────────═༻

Role:
The God of Death, Karma, Shadows, and Misfortune

༺═──────────────═༻

╔═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╗

credits to: Midorisha Konome @ picrew.me

╚═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╝

Appearance:
WIP

༺═──────────────═༻

Personality:
WIP

Dislikes:
WIP

༺═──────────────═༻

Strengths:
WIP

Weaknesses:
WIP

༺═──────────────═༻

Relationship Status?:
Single

Crushes/Interested In:
Primary Candidate - Open
Primary Candidate - Open

Kin:
WIP

༺═──────────────═༻

Other:
WIP

Edited at December 27, 2022 05:43 PM by Cereal

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Basil Levin Angelopoulos

"Wait, you guys volunteer signed up? I woke up, and I'm here."

༺═──────────────═༻

╔═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╗

credits to: morotsuyoshi @ picrew.me

╚═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╝

Full Name:
Basil Levin Angelopoulos

Name(s) Meaning:
Basil [Royal, Kingly, Brave, Valiant]
Levin [Dear Friend]
Angelopoulos [Son of Angelos]

Shortened Name:
Basil Angelopoulos

Nicknames:
Flower-Lover
Open

༺═──────────────═༻

Gender(s):
Non-binary

Pronouns:
They/Them

Sexuality:
Fluid

༺═──────────────═༻

WIP

༺═──────────────═༻

╔═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╗

credits to: Hshbr @ picrew.me

╚═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╝

Appearance:
WIP

༺═──────────────═༻

Personality:
WIP

Dislikes:
WIP

༺═──────────────═༻

Strengths:
WIP

Weaknesses:
WIP

༺═──────────────═༻

Relationship Status?:
Single

Crushes/Interested In:
Primary Candidate - Open
Primary Candidate - Open

Kin:
WIP

༺═──────────────═༻

Other:
WIP

Edited at December 27, 2022 06:26 PM by Cereal
A Divine Romance | OpenDecember 27, 2022 12:09 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Mortal & God
A Divine Romance | OpenDecember 27, 2022 12:29 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
My God
Marisol Gwydion-Rowan Ninomae
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Mortal Name:
Marisol Gwydion-Rowan Ninomae
Godly Name:
Quinlan
Nicknames:
You Do That, Prepare To Die
Age Physically:
Mid-Twenties
Age Chronically:
That's Rude To Ask [Unknown] [ Side Note: They're Rather Young, But Not Very Much So]
However, That Doesn't Stop Them From Presenting As Femenine
Pronouns:
He/Him
They/Them
Sexual Orientation:
They Have Established A History For Being Interested In Mainly Men, But They Also Have Dated Women And People Of Other Orientations. It's Safe To Assume They're Pansexual.
They Also Are Polyamorous
Role:
The Deity Of Prophecies, Omens, & The Stars And Heavens
Appearance:
All Credits To : Hshbr @ picrew.me
WIP
Personality:
This young man is one who is a rather, interesting soul to be around. They are very detail-oriented, liking everything in its perfect and precise place, and also making sure that things are beautiful and appealing to the eye. From making sure a fork or other utensil isn't crooked, an annoying wrinkle in their clothing, to mulling over a single smudge mark on a drawing. It can be said to be an obsession, but they just like things neat and tidy. They are also a very clean person in general, liking to have clean and fresh sheets and clothing, and keeping a spotless home. It just annoys him in general when things are filthy, and they don't tolerate filth or having an unsanitary roommate. They are also organized, making sure to keep a calendar for all their social events and outings, not necessarily to plan their entire life out, but rather to keep their schedule in tack and making sure they have goals and purposes in life. Often, he is described as an overachiever and ambitious, and this is true, they have big aspirations and will work hard fo achieve them. They work hard in everything they do, and they don't let setbacks keep them down - though they may freak out momentarily when things go awry, it doesn't mean they give up. He's stubborn that way, and while it's also his strength it is also his weakness, because he's stubborn to a point that he can not pay attention to his own health.
They are rather well described as an ambivert. They lean more towards an introvert though. They prefer to be curled up in a bed reading a book or just relaxing in his house, however they can be social when needed. They are rather polite and cordial in social settings, however if you are rude to him then he will turn up the sass meter. While he may be a bit quite at times and sticks to the background, he is not shy about putting someone in their place. He doesn't tolerate anyone being rude or rubbing them the wrong way - he'll give you one chance to mess up, and give a gentle warning and expression their discomfort but if you ignore that? Then they'll grow irritated and annoyed with you, and then you will see the growing venom they speak to you with. They are a rather bold and opinionated person when you get to know them, not afraid to put themselves out their or take risks when the situation calls for it. If you want someone who will be there for you and stick by your side during thick and thin then this is your guy. If you become their friend, you have a friend to the end : they are your partner-in-crime, wingman, best man, and anything they need to be for you. They are the therapist friend who can help and understand everyone's problems and give wise advice to them, but they sometimes don't take into account their own mental health. So they need good friends to keep them grounded and understand them.
When it comes to romantic relationships, they are quite a diva. It's quite safe to say they are high maintenance. He is one who wants to be pampered and adored in a relationship ; they want their lover's attention, love, and devotion. They want all the gifts and all that sweet and romantic stuff from their partner. He loves physical affection from their partner and practically melts from it. It may be a lot to ask, but they want back what they're giving in the relationship. He knows his worth and value and will not settle for anything less. So if you aren't ready to take this boy on dates, trips, or just be ready to spend time with them cuddling or giving them affection then he isn't for you. He is also a jealous little thing, he definitely is one to feel uncomfortable if their partner's ex is around, especially if the ex wasn't particularly a good one. And also not liking someone being overly physical when it comes to their partner unless it's their family. If anyone who dated them, they would know he's very much so a brat - liking to push their partners buttons to get a reaction, but not in a bad way, just in a way to drive them wild. They are very flirty and teasing with their lover, liking to keep them on their toes - alas, they get very flustered and red if the flirting is reciprocated. When it comes to their crushes, they are rather awkward and shy around them, compared to when they're in an established relationship. His crushes would have to be blind or oblivious as hell to not realizes he likes them.
He is also known for their intelligence. A very sharp and witty person is he, one ready to bite back with harsh words when driven to that corner. Very perceptive and able to see through others, and use it to their advantage - being able to bring out the worse or good in others by choice or accident. Very emotionally intelligent and able to connect with others and either sympathize or empathize with them, always having a listening ear to others. Some also say he's cunning and sly, and that his words can't be trusted at times, which can be true ; but one would do well to heed their warnings and words, after all they find a way to get information on others and use it to their advantage. You see, when you have a pretty face, and the gift of charisma, what's the harm in using it? Using flirtatious advances to gain information about important things? Dumbing yourself down just a bit and batting your eyes to get things?
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Special Interests & Hobbies:
Relationship Status:
Currenly Single
Exe(s) :
Thato-Mu [ Dated For Ten Months ]
Other Ex [ Unnamed ; Dated For Two Years ; Woman ]
Other Ex [ Unnamed ; Dated For Four Years ; Male ]
Other Ex [ Unnamed ; Dated For One Year ; Male ]
Crushes/Currently Interested In:
- Primary Candidate:
- Secondary Candidate:
Family/Familial Relationships:
WIP
Affiliations
The Other Gods
Atë [ Best Friend ]
Thato-Mu [ His Ex-Partner & A Bastard ]
Rueyar [ TBD ]
Naxione/Novdione [ Good Friend (?) ]
Thoughts On Contestants
WIP

Edited at December 28, 2022 03:57 AM by Spellbound
A Divine Romance | OpenDecember 27, 2022 12:32 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
My Mortal
Sirius Lintang Aphelion
A Divine Romance | OpenDecember 27, 2022 02:45 AM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving a Deities

〈 Rueyar 〉

⌊ “ I torment my subjects, pray to me and I shall avenge you”⌋

Nicknames:

Yva-Yettva [ Addressed by only mortals ]

Rue [ Normal addressing, hates it but normal ]

Fucking dipshit [ Awe, the to-go when addressing him. Yes, lovely ]

Tree-hugger[ This was before his time, please let it go. He knows he's not the God of nature :< ]

Mortal Name: Rueyar has a weird way of picking names. If by choice he would have named him Yva-Yettva. So. Yes. Yva-Yettva will do. This is also the name he goes by when he's out doing his subject's dirty work. Ungrateful bastards.

Gender: While he usually uses He/they pronouns. He is always finding himself playing in his male body, although some say he was intentionally born without a specific gender. You'll never know, he just likes his man form better.

Role: God of Vengeance, Hatred, and Medicine

Sexuality: Gods usually don't have set boundaries. In other words, he's one of the few who doesn't have one.

Appearance:

Personality:

" I lost the one man who treated me like a person, how foolish to forget I'm a God "

Cold. Ruthless. Corruption. Rue is everything you'll picture a God whose place is to make people do terrible things, Murder is his drug, and tragic backstories that need avenging are his children. Rue can be seen as a sickening, disgusting piece of crap you'll ever lay your eyes on--speaking of eyes, Rue's man form isn't the most prettiest to look at, only because his heart still lies in that foolish mortal man. He doesn't want people looking at his beauty because he's the God of hatred, so naturally, he has ALOT of unfinished hatred from everyone. He's selfish, doesn't really care about admitting that, and his only true goal in life is to bring out the worst, start wars with fellow Gods of destruction and enjoy the easy life murdering for his loyal--stupid, ugly subjects.

Subjects? Does Rue care about them? No. He...might enjoy their company when he's lonely sitting on his shrine, awaiting orders to go on a vengeful murder spree, or waiting for a child's whole family to be murdered off so he can swing in and allow their hatred for their enemy to blossom. Children's abhorrence is Rue's favorite, the type where they watch their family die, only to be stuck doing nothing--Rue usually picks those jobs. Watching how his fellow subject would grow into a murderer, killing anyone who stands in their way of revenge. Sigh. Rue missed the good days.

Rue is described as unapproachable. He only speaks when it's something worth talking about, he's very discourteous toward mortals and Gods alike, seeing not much difference between the two. But he could be hospitable. Sometimes he's even dumb and forgetful.

WIP

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Dislikes:

Relationship Status?: He prefers other Gods rather than mortals. He learns from past Gods' mistakes to not sire bastard demi-gods. Legend has it, he's been out with 60% of the man gods, 30% women gods, and the other 10% haven't labeled a gender. He's also been with a mermaid.

Crushes/Interested In:

Primary Candidate - Pm me
Secondary Candidate -Pm me

Kin: HUGE WIP

Other:

Edited at December 28, 2022 04:08 AM by Kobeni

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us