Heather
09:19:37 
Take care, Rushing River Tribe! =)
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^
 Rushing River Tribe
09:15:58 Carrie/River
I do have to run tho, lunch is almost over and I REALLY don't want to be late for my next class (again) XD
 Ecifircas
09:15:41 
Rushing River Tribe, yeah. I completely get that. I definitely had no intentions to come off as harsh or rude, haha.

My complete apologies if I did. I'd never try and fight with someone over something so trivial. lol
 Poe
09:15:36 
I am so tempted to make a custom male soonÂ…
 Rushing River Tribe
09:14:43 Carrie/River
ah ok, that's a relief ^^
I hate arguments, friendly discussion if cool but when it turns into a fight I get super bad anxiety
 Urux
09:13:22 Urox
One of my girls went for 500 in sanctuary - I had no clue people would like her that much lol
 Ecifircas
09:13:13 
Rushing River Tribe, nope, no hard feelings here, friend. haha

I get some people get attached to wolves and I can't argue with that. ^^;
 Urux
09:12:52 Urox
Heather
Oh no, no! You keep him haha. I was just stalking my breeders offspring to see who had lived lol
 Heather
09:12:14 
Oh I see!! Do you want to have him/her back, Urux? I really don't mind, I don't know which one s/he is, but I planned to keep most of them for "Set Free" quests =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:11:51 Carrie/River
i get it, doesn't mean I have to like that process
just feels wasteful personally but whatever.
I feel like this is verging on a debate/argument and that's not what I wanted, so I'mma dip
 Faulty Demons
09:11:32 Ollie, Gold
Heather
I used to feel the same way, I'd never retire any wolves, and there are a lot of people who agree.
 Urux
09:09:51 Urox
Heather
You snagged one of my girl's pups from sanctuary! I almost kept him because those eyes looked so good
 Heather
09:09:46 
Mm, well said, Eci!
 HawksBeak
09:09:05 Spirit, Wander
Although he only has 20 wisdom...
 Ecifircas
09:08:42 
You put a price on the wolf that you think is fair, someone else pays it, they own it and can do whatever they want.

If you are really selective about the packs they go to, message packs you like and ask them if they want the wolf for free.
 HawksBeak
09:08:28 Spirit, Wander
I got a defect from Wolf party!
-WP Click-
 Heather
09:06:57 
Eci, if there was more worth to them then maybe I'd consider it, but seeing that most of them are just exclusive cosmetics, my moral compass still tells me its not worth retiring wolves so... yeah, I just use mush if I ever need anything from the shop, cosmetics arent too important for me =D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Daria Empire: Light in the Dark | OpenDecember 23, 2022 11:15 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

Introduction

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

“You’ve created an empire built off the blood of the fathers and sons! How do you feel about yourself!?!” An older man proclaimed to the woman on the throne, his wrinkled finger pointing accusingly at her. The lady one wavers her hand lazily, her eyes dull while her expression was nonchalant. She held back a yawn, trailing her fingers along the armrest of the throne of stone. Layered on top of the throne is a deep, purple cloth that is tattered and dirty, appearing to merge with the seat from overuse. When he noticed her uncaring nature, his face twisted with anger. “You vile woman! You care nothing about the people. You mock this kingdom by sitting on that throne that represents purity.” Finally, his words caught her interest, her eyes shimmering with curiosity. She clasps her fingers together and leans towards him. Her lips stretched into a devilish smirk, and she couldn’t help but let a chuckle escape. “A throne of purity?” She asked, yet a teasing volume within her words. “You jest, archduke.” She addressed the nobleman as one of mockery-it was clear that she doesn’t take him seriously. She watched on in amusement as his fury was steadily increasing. It was ironic. The calmest of men with unwavering resolve was close to exploding. How entertaining. How. . .exhilrating. “How dare-” “-No,” she cut him off quickly, frustration rushing to her eyes, “how dare you.” Her teeth grind together, and she quickly gets up to her feet. The whites of her eyes turn pitch black while her iris’ of pale purple illuminates within the abyss of her hues. She angrily motions her hands to the many portraits of her ancestors in the room, the light outside the stained windows shifting to eerie darkness.

“Am I not worthy of being labeled pure!?! I, too, have blue blood running through my veins, archduke! I’m,” she slams a hand on her armored chest, her eyes seething with vexation, “also his child! I was the first of his offspring! I deserve every right to the throne!” Tears of black liquid seeped from her eyes, her complexion a deathly pale. The archduke grew quiet with her appearance change, although his eyes shifted in different directions. Inspecting her new features, “I see. No wonder he outcasted you. Threw you to the wolves,” the woman shriveled with anger, “you’re an Adae, a child cursed with being a vessel of darkness. Blessed by the shadows.” His tone was full of disgust, causing her emotions to spiral. His final words crushed her spirit, “You are nothing. A failed child of all that’s pure.” Her rage got the better of her, he knew it, yet he didn’t defend himself. She executed him in blinding fury, only to snap out of it when iron trickled into her nose. She stared at her work before slumping into her throne, her sides rising and falling uncontrollably. The woman closes her eyes, with the darkness outside fading, “I think it’s time for a change. Those loyal to that bastard of a man,” her eyes open again, yet a grim look was in them, “must perish.”

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

Plot

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

The Emperor of Daria is dead, taken into death’s clutches with an unknown illness that drove him mad. Before his disease, he was a respectable man that cared for his people yet ruled with an iron fist. Seemingly, the emperor was the perfect father for his four children and an excellent husband to the empress-consort. He has an aura that draws people to his side. A skilled leader that his people are quick to follow his every order. However, the emperor of supposed purity was hiding a dark secret: he had a lover and then a bastard child before his other children.

Before we delve deeper into the emperor’s past, here’s some information about blessings and curses. Those blessed with the “pure” magic are named Delese, a child gifted by light and symbolizes the good nature of humanity. Examples of abilities are healing, prophecy or unfathomable intelligence to aid those that need it. However, it’s a rare gift, and many tend to worship them as if they were a gift from the gods. The polar opposite is the Adae, those cursed with being a vessel to darkness and rumored to imprison the sin of men. They represent the dark side of humanity, a face that no one is quite eager to see. Stories tell that seeing them is an omen, or perhaps, they’re afraid of seeing their true self. Whatever the case may be, they’re unwelcomed to society and banished to the outskirts of the empire.

Now, back to the present, the emperor had a love affair with a commoner; however, he was married off to a noblewoman and forced himself to forget his lover. Without his knowledge, the woman was carrying his child. As the years went on with his peaceful rule, the emperor developed an unknown illness, and soon hysteria overcame him. His mad reign lasted five long years until the sickness took him, leaving his throne to his supposed firstborn heir. . .until his will was read weeks after his death. His eldest daughter was to take the throne: a daughter that was an Adae.

As you may guess, her rising to the throne caused the kingdom to go wild, with the entirety of the once-unified empire now in utter chaos. With the reign of the Adae Empress, many of the outcasted Adae's and Adae followers returned to Daria Empire, formulating an uprising within the nobility. A few of the original Daria citizens began revolting and fought against the Adae people, yet the Adae's remained firm within the kingdom.

Edited at December 24, 2022 05:43 PM by Cereal
Daria Empire: Light in the Dark | OpenDecember 23, 2022 11:44 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

Rules

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : Make sure to read everything !
14 : Have fun ;)

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

Other Forums

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

Discussion
Sign-Ups
RP

Edited at December 24, 2022 07:40 PM by Cereal
Daria Empire: Light in the Dark | OpenDecember 23, 2022 11:59 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

Other Info

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

Those Blessed or Cursed: their vessels have a role within their society and powers, unlike the others. They're mostly gifted (or cursed) to children of royal blood due to a common belief that royal blood makes them powerful. They're the oldest and strongest vessels within their community, both feared and respected.

Those Minorly Blessed or Cursed: their vessels that have no role within the society and offer their host minor powers. They attach themselves to those of nobility or soldiers of the kingdom, wanting to find a way to increase their strength to reach full-blessed or full-cursed.

Those Unblessed or Uncursed: They're the humans that have neither and live life day by day. Nothing more, nothing less.

Number of Adaes:
2/10

Number of Deleses:
1/10

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

Roles

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

Those Cursed and Blessed

The Royal Children

The Empress [1/1]

She's the Adae child of the former emperor and one who currently holds the throne. Her presence is gut-wrenching, and it's so vital that you'll feel it throughout the castle. Unlike her half-siblings, her eyes are a pale purple, similar to a canine's. Her shadow vessel is Camus, the embodiment of vengeance and hatred, taking the form of a black timber wolf with purple eyes whenever he appears out of her body. Her powers are still developing, but be cautious whenever she's angry, as it'll cause them to flare.

Played by Me

The Former Heir [0/1]

They're the secondborn child to the former emperor, who was supposed to become the next ruler. Their presence is unsettling yet comforting, able to lower some people's guard around them, much to their discomfort. They gained their father's leadership skills, which the people adore dearly. They have pale-gold eyes with seemingly invisible pupils. Their vessel is Law, the embodiment of justice and order, who takes the form of a golden eagle whenever they're free from their body. They're gifted with Soul Reading, able to read, perceive, or sense souls and energy, but overusing it can tucker them out.

Open

The Third-Born [1/1]

The third child of the royal family and known within the kingdom as a talented warrior. Their aura is full of confidence and said to bolster one's morale if one stand close to them. The empire's soldiers respect them immensely, and they will happily follow them to the bitter end. Their eye colors are a bright yellow, with the iris shaped like a feline's. Their vessel is Yulis, the embodiment of warfare and power, who takes the form of a golden tiger whenever he makes an appearance. They're gifted with the ability of Berserker Instinct, which makes them ferocious and dangerous opponent on the battlefield, yet they will unwillingly attack their allies.

Res by queen. [M]

The Fourth-Born [1/1]

The final child of the former emperor and one many know little about due to them keeping themselves locked away. They're a peculiar case, as no one can sense their presence, causing accidental scares. When they do meet them, the first thing they'll see is their reptilian-like eyes of gold. Before the emperor passed, they were in charge of secretive documents and handling businesses for their father in the shadows. Their vessel, Voss, the embodiment of secrecy and knowledge, is the only vessel to stay out of their host's body and takes the form of a black cobra. Encyclopedic Mind, they have a vast amount of knowledge and information on all things but need to research it first.

Res by Spellbound [M]

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Those Minorly Blessed and Cursed

The Archnobles and Nobles

Archduke [1/1]

He's the Adae nobleman of the Daira Empire and is tasked with keeping the male nobles in line to ensure they won't rebel against her. He's cursed like his empress, but his vessel holds little importance compared to the royals'. The archduke's vessel is Noire, yet the being has no title or role within the cursed community. Noire appears to be a mongoose and is seen wandering around his manor in search of food. The skill the archduke received from his furry companion is immense speed and agility.

Res by Me

Archduchess [0/1]

WIP

Open

Nobles [1/8]

Res by Spellbound [F]
Open

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

The Royal Knights

Captain of the Royal Knights [0/1]

WIP

Open

Lieutenants [1/2]

WIP

Res by Spellbound [F]
Open

The Knights [1/12]

WIP

Res by Queen. [M]

The Trainees [1/6]

Res by Me
WIP

Open

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Those Unblessed or Uncursed

The Royal Staff

Butler [1/1]

He's the master of the man servants and someone the servants should respect immensely. He's tasked with keeping the male servants up to date with their duties and keeping them in a strict line. If a servant under his command disobeyed, he would receive punishment in their place. As such, he has to remain in control and won't hesitate to punish the unruly. They're tasked with yardwork, repairing minor damages to the castle, cooking, stablehand, and tending to the male royals.

Res by Spellbound [M]

Male Servants [1/4]

Basil [Played by Me]
Open

Housekeeper [0/1]

The female counterpart of the butler and in charge of the female servants of the castle. The rules are the same, but their tasks are utterly different. Meanwhile, the male servants serve the male royals and do physical labor, and the females tend to the women royals and keep the castle clean. They handle the laundry, dishes, dusting, sweeping, and serving the female royalty.

Open

Female Servants [0/4]

Open

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Civilians

The Commoners [Unlimited]

They're the people that weren't blessed, or cursed, for that matter. Their your average day workers for the kingdom, ranging from merchants to simple farmers. The vast majority of the population within the empire. The ruler knows that gaining the people's favor is vital for her goals. Formerly, the populace were those worshiping the blessed. With the arrival of their new empress, Adae citizens made their appearance.

Open

Edited at December 25, 2022 01:48 PM by Cereal
Daria Empire: Light in the Dark | OpenDecember 24, 2022 07:38 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

Forum

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

I don't care how you handle your forum. Be sure to be descriptive and have these main things listed down below within your sheet.

Name:
Shortened Name:
Addressed As:
Nicknames:
Social Status:
Desired Rank:
Vessel's [If Blessed/Cursed] Name:
Vessel's [If Blessed/Cursed] Gender:
Vessel's [If Blessed/Cursed] Species:
Thoughts about everything? Who are you loyal to?:

Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
Significant Other:
Crushes:
Exes:
Other:

Daria Empire: Light in the Dark | OpenDecember 24, 2022 07:39 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Empress Lucretia V. Fenrisulfur

┌──────── ∘°◈°∘ ────────┐

*add text/picture here*

└──────── °∘ ◈ ∘° ────────┘

Name:
Shortened Name:
Addressed As:
Nicknames:
Social Status:
Desired Rank:

Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
Significant Other:
Crushes:
Exes:
Other:

Edited at December 24, 2022 08:03 PM by Cereal

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Shortened Name:
Addressed As:
Nicknames:
Social Status:
Desired Rank:

Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
Significant Other:
Crushes:
Exes:
Other:

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Shortened Name:
Addressed As:
Nicknames:
Social Status:
Desired Rank:

Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
Significant Other:
Crushes:
Exes:
Other:
Daria Empire: Light in the Dark | OpenDecember 24, 2022 09:14 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Fourth Born [M.] , Lieutenant [ F. ] , Butler [M.] , & Noble [ F. ]

Edited at December 24, 2022 09:17 PM by Spellbound
Daria Empire: Light in the Dark | OpenDecember 24, 2022 09:18 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Fourth Prince

┌──────── ∘°◈°∘ ────────┐

Idrissa Emyr-Kelilah Audovera

└──────── °∘ ◈ ∘° ────────┘

Name:
Shortened Name:
Addressed As:
Your Royal Highness
His Highness
My Prince
My Liege
Young Master/Lord
Nicknames:
The Cobra Prince
The Shadow Prince
Golden Eyes
The Enigma Of Daria
The Secretkeeper
Social Status:
Nobility
The Fourth Prince
Desired Rank:
He Has None . He's Rather Content
Voss
Male
Black Cobra
Thoughts about everything? Who are you loyal to?
They find everything rather interesting in retrospect, the fact that their father has an older illegitimate child, the fact she took the throne by force and is in general a force of nature. They're intrigued by her and quite honestly like her passion. They think it's an interesting way to shake things up and wonders how the other nobels would react, some must be quaking - it's thrilling. As for their loyalties? It depends on who shows more promise, for now they'll stick to the shadows and lurk to find out all they can
They're Still Figuring That Out But For Now, Male
Sexuality:
Leaning Into Genderfluid + Into Men
Feminine Presenting, He/They Pronouns
Appearance:
Personality:
The first thing that one notices around him is his presence. It's like
Family:
Significant Other:
Crushes:
None At The Moment
Exes:
He Has One, The Archduke
Other:

Edited at December 26, 2022 01:29 AM by Spellbound
Daria Empire: Light in the Dark | OpenDecember 25, 2022 01:40 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
hi cereal <: gonna be reserving a knight (male) and the third born (also male) andddddddd possibly the housekeeper depending on how fast i get the other two done. thank you !! :D

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us