08:44:01 katy | beetle
eee new avatar *^* it's so pretty
 TeaBear
08:42:23 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Ayy, happy birthday too Myth :)
 TeaBear
08:41:36 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
ohoho I love it, hehe Toastie and a Latte?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:37:12 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
I loved season 3 of it.
 TeaBear
08:36:25 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Not just yet no :)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:28:34 Allons-y / Myth
-YT Click-
 Gallifrey Falls
08:25:20 Allons-y / Myth
Have you watched that?
 TeaBear
08:24:45 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Sure :)
lol yeah thats understandable
 Gallifrey Falls
08:22:22 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Can I PM the video link later? I'm doing morning chores. My mind went to the Bridgerton show on Netflix lol.
 TeaBear
08:13:38 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
lol, I'm not fussed on that show either. but the dr who ep had me sold. I just loved how quickyl doc fell for that hunter dude (whos name I can't remember at this point in time lol)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:12:36 Allons-y / Myth
Bridgerton >.>
 TeaBear
08:10:32 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
ohohoh noo, I havent yet do show :) I'm so keen. I have to admit I hated the first couple episodes of 15 but I absoltly loved it from the bridgerton episode onwards
 distant-lands
08:10:05 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
how long will she make me wait for duds? 😂
 Gallifrey Falls
08:08:04 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Ooh that's nice! Have you seen the ads for the 2024 Doctor Who Christmas Special?
 TeaBear
08:05:23 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
lol I understand that all to well. Yeah I'm alright, suprisingly not tired at the moment but I do have tommorow off too lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -1
Coyote : +4
Grizzly Bear : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Alliance [Invitation Only for Now]December 15, 2022 03:38 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Welcome to the Alliance
a semi-literate to literate medieval D&D-esk roleplay
+
A crew of six have found themselves hired by King Percival because of their own exceptional talents. These six do not know each other and come from very different walks of life, but their individual strengths and weaknesses should meld together in a naturally perfect harmony. Being summoned by the human king is a big deal for any species, and the meeting immediately takes priority in their life. No matter what they were doing in their personal life, they are to meet in Stokhaven Castle and meet their new, perhaps long-term, crew. Rumor has it that this is a job like no other, that there is something serious going on below the surface that could shake world as they know it.
+
Plot
Our characters find themselves traveling to Castle Stokhaven, in the Northernmost part of this fictional country, where the old King Percival rules. Stokhaven is very much a human city, and other species are met with much speculation or outright fear and hatred. Stokhaven as a city has a fairly neutral reputation, though there are a lot of societal issues, like poverty and crime rates. The county as a whole, Stok, is known for being the human birthplace, where at least ninety-nine percent of the population is human, and the less than one percent may be other species that tend to be captured to use as servants for the wealthy, though this isn't overly common. Stok was a place where elves and humans had once co-existed, but two hundred years ago, the humans started a war that killed and drove out nearly every elf in the country. Stok is the largest country and continent in this universe, but there are other sizeable countries around as well.
+
Each of our characters is traveling in by boat from a different country, which you're welcome to world build as you see fit. They are to meet each other and the human king at the castle, which is in the very center of the bustling trading hub, Stokhaven city. It is likely that each friend has very different norms from one another, but the human king hopes that their differences will bond them together, not rip them apart. Nobody knows why the king has summoned them, but all know that this must be urgent. Stokhaven has never asked for any outside aid in its history.

Edited at December 16, 2022 08:31 AM by Nox
The Alliance [Invitation Only for Now]December 15, 2022 06:07 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Friends
Not every friend group is well-rounded, but this one is! While each friend has their own strengths and weaknesses, each has a one strong component that can be broken down into one of these six categories.
The Bard:
Arri Tulaine.
The social sweet-talker and spy of the group. Their main goal is to get information out of their target, by whatever means necessary. While not overly strong, they are agile and usually use a dagger or craft small explosives. - Played by Nox.
+
The Tank:
Reserved.
Every friend group needs someone that can kick ass in times of need. Their bite is definitely worse than their bark. They are the strongest and carry an enormous weapon to take down enormous enemies. - Played by Ravensrun.
+
The Healer:
Open
Not everything is about death and destruction. Their main goal is to keep their friends from dying a painful death. Some healers have healing magic, while others take a more herbal approach. A healer is definitely a necessary for a friend group that finds themselves in fights often, like this one. - Played by ...
+
The Mage:
Reserved.
While they're weak up close and absolutely need to be guarded against weapons, a Mage is a deadly foe that can cast elemental magic on their targets. It's physically, mentally, and emotionally draining to use their gift, and it can be hard to control, but maybe that's part of the thrill of it. - Played by Spellbound.
+
The Arrow:
Reserved.
Long-ranged and stealth is their game. They prefer to shoot their enemies rather than stab, and occasionally they'll partner up with their crafty bard to launch small bombs at large groups of enemies. They usually perch in the shadows, taking down enemy defenses to support the tank. - Played by FrostyK.
+
The Diplomat:
Open.
What would a group of mighty warriors be without a wise and clever spokesperson? While there is no leader of the group per se, the Diplomat is the voice that speaks on behalf of all of their group to the public. They don't have any combat skills and need to be fiercely protected, but they may be good at finding allies that can pack a punch. - Played by ...

Edited at December 19, 2022 09:39 PM by Nox
The Alliance [Invitation Only for Now]December 15, 2022 06:46 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules
+ There is a lot of room for a character to be over-powered in this setting, but please try to refrain from power-playing. Each character must have their own physical, mental, and emotional limitations and flaws.
+ Species that can kill by a single touch, are completely immortal, cannot die, etc., are not allowed.
+ If your character is a human, they may be a vampire or werewolf to give them a little extra gusto. To keep things simple, no other species can transform or have curses that are similar to these.
+ Please keep from controlling other people's characters. Try to let both/all characters speak in a back and forth conversation. Add your favorite color to the other section of your form if you have read and agreed to the rules.
+ These characters should be strangers with no history with each other. Even though they are on a very important quest, they will have time to bond and form relationships.
+ Romantic relationships are fine, but friendships between all are strongly encouraged, for I already have ideas for multiple quests that our crew may need to handle later on, and it'd be nice to play a core group of characters that deeply understand each other.
+ If you have an uncommon species in mind that you'd be interested in playing, please PM me in advance and we can discuss if they'll make a good fit! I think it would be neat if every character was a different species, but that's not mandatory.
+ I will be acting as a DM-like person. I'll throw in NPCs and make the big plot points happen, but of course, your character is free to act on these things as they see fit.
+ Please 1 character per person.
+ This roleplay may be more casual in nature, but I want it to be long-term. I understand that life gets pretty crazy and sometimes writing doesn't feel all that fun, so taking breaks is totally fine, but I do hope to form a group that can really settle into this story and make some fun memories together.
+ More may be added at any point in time.

Edited at December 15, 2022 10:21 PM by Nox
The Alliance [Invitation Only for Now]December 15, 2022 06:46 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Navigation
[ link to the roleplay thread will go here ]
[ link to the discussion thread will go here ]

Edited at December 15, 2022 07:05 PM by Nox
The Alliance [Invitation Only for Now]December 15, 2022 07:08 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Joining
These are just the basics that must be filled out to be accepted. You're welcome to add more than this. I don't mind bullet-styled information if we've roleplayed together before.
Name:
Species:
Sexuality:
Partner:
Spouse:
Family:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:
The Alliance [Invitation Only for Now]December 15, 2022 07:08 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
ARRINDAEL TULAINE
Name: Arrindael "Arri" Tulaine.
Species: Satyr.
Sexuality: Pansexual. He has and will entertain anyone to get what he wants.
Interested in: He doesn't enjoy the idea of dating anyone he's working with, it'd just make the job too messy. If he would, Arri prefers a partner that can match his sassiness and love him unconditionally. He has a slight preference for men, but he can be absolutely awestruck by a strong, confident woman.
Partner: Literally too many to count, but nothing that actually lasts. He's technically single.
Spouse: No, mmhm, nope. He really couldn't imagine actually settling down with someone. The thought of one person for forever just feels so foreign.
Family: He believes that they are dead.
Appearance:
+ 5'6 || Athletic || Neutral-toned Tanned Skin || Long Ears and Furry Legs +
Arri has a lean and fit physique. He has furred brown legs with small, lighter brown spotting on his hips, and hooves and tail that are similar to a mountain goat's shape. He has long, donkey-like ears in the same tone, and small black horns that protrude outward from either temple. His skin is honey-tan, with a random assortment of freckles that run along the center of his face and pepper over his upper body. He has yellow irises with an orangy-colored rim around them, and thick, dark lashes that whisp from his lids. His strong jawline has a tuft of stubble on his chin that matches his dark brown, wavy hair. He dresses in a black cloak with no shirt beneath, so that some of his torso is peaks through, and will opt between a loincloth or very billowy, partially transparent pants. He always wears a golden cuff around his ankle, and he usually wears an assortment of other golden jewelry. His love of gold is so strong that he'll dust gold powder over his body, fur, and face to make himself shine, and will paint symbols on himself when he's really looking to catch some attention.
Personality:
+ Flaunty || Confident || Showy || Sassy || Sarcastic +
Above all else, Arri is flamboyant, extroverted, direct, and confident. He's like a dragon in nature, craving material possessions to hoard, and deceitful to most that come in contact with him. The Satyr loves to be the center of attention, and flourishes when he's being pampered. He loves gossiping and sassing whenever he can, and will harmlessly flirt with just about anyone that he comes across. He's a little arrogant and a bit snide with how he carries himself, but it's all a part of his charade. His nature is passionate and primarily emotion-based, though he's gotten so used to working alone that the idea of working with a crew makes him frustrated and annoyed before it's even begun. He enjoys being able to call the shots however he wants, to be impulsive and trickstery on a whim, and to reap the benefits of his actions all to himself.
Weapon of Choice: A small dagger that he keeps on his side and a few bottles of his own bomb-like concoction; a murky gray liquid that will explode and combust if thrown.
Strengths:
+ Deceptive and cunning.
+ Agile and graceful.
+ Persuasive and flirtatious.
+ Adaptable and fast.
Weaknesses:
- Emotionally closed off.
- Not stronger than average.
- Not built for endurance.
- Extremely weak against magic.
- Has a hard time being loyal, in any regard.
+ Gold and shiny trinkets.
+ Luxurious treatment.
+ Other species.
+ Warm weather.
+ Spicy food.
+ Loud groups.
Dislikes:
- Seriousness.
- Being alone.
- Other Satyr.
- Cold weather.
- Mages.
Other:
Arri's homeland is one of the smallest continents in this universe. It is mostly a mountainous region, but there are Southern beaches with tropical flares. Arri was never wealthy enough to travel outside of his home country, and spent much of his time living off the land.

Edited at December 15, 2022 10:17 PM by Nox
The Alliance [Invitation Only for Now]December 23, 2022 09:46 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
The Tank

Name
: Nerasja Farög
Species: Orc
Sexuality: Lesbian
Partner: none
Spouse: none