Wolf Play : Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!
Chatbox
 Faulty Demons
09:11:32 Ollie, Gold
Heather
I used to feel the same way, I'd never retire any wolves, and there are a lot of people who agree.
 Urux
09:09:51 Urox
Heather
You snagged one of my girl's pups from sanctuary! I almost kept him because those eyes looked so good
 Heather
09:09:46 
Mm, well said, Eci!
 HawksBeak
09:09:05 Spirit, Wander
Although he only has 20 wisdom...
 Ecifircas
09:08:42 
You put a price on the wolf that you think is fair, someone else pays it, they own it and can do whatever they want.

If you are really selective about the packs they go to, message packs you like and ask them if they want the wolf for free.
 HawksBeak
09:08:28 Spirit, Wander
I got a defect from Wolf party!
-WP Click-
 Heather
09:06:57 
Eci, if there was more worth to them then maybe I'd consider it, but seeing that most of them are just exclusive cosmetics, my moral compass still tells me its not worth retiring wolves so... yeah, I just use mush if I ever need anything from the shop, cosmetics arent too important for me =D
 Rogue Wildfires
09:05:26 Mac and Cheese
I only keep the wolves I really like or have high rarity. I got a winer pelt and a quasar pelt from wolf party once
 Rushing River Tribe
09:05:14 Carrie/River
personally I spent most of that 100 mush when I started on food cuz I couldn't get enough from explore to support my pack
but yeah, I get that the buyer can do what they like once their sold. It just bothers me, I just find it kinda wasteful, specially if the wolf has over 30 talents. Some people would gladly take a wolf like that yk
 Ecifircas
09:04:13 
Kycantina, same, lmao.
 kycantina
09:03:46 ky
Maybe I'm the wrong person to talk to though because I have a literal bone farm lol
 Heather
09:03:24 
If I get quests that need me to set some wolves free, I'll just get them from the Free Range rather than the Trading Post because I know they dont belong to anyone so its a bit less sad somehow
 Ecifircas
09:03:06 
Heather, I feel you. I wouldn't retire wolves either if there wasn't a currency incentive. I think bones are too useful to pass up so I keep retiring wolves.
 kycantina
09:02:50 ky
naw because if they want fancy wolves they can explore, save, and pay fancy wolf prices. I had a high T girl like two days into the game
 Rogue Wildfires
09:02:16 Mac and Cheese
I'm pretty sure new packs get 100 mush to start off with. I think they can afford it
 Ecifircas
09:02:08 
I think that's a very kind thing to do but unfortunately, once they're sold, the new owners can do whatever they'd like with them. Some packs find more use for the bone currency than mush so they'll spend 5 mush on a wolf to retire them for a bone.
 Heather
09:02:04 
I know this sounds a bit weird but I find retiring wolves a bit sad, at most I'll just make them leave my pack so they can roam around free-range, they might not be in my pack anymore but at least they're living their lives elsewhere in the game world

or it might just me being being oversentimental idk qwq
 Rushing River Tribe
09:01:37 Carrie/River
like I get it, but idk guess I just try to be considerate of the packs starting out that might want them but can't afford anything over 10-15 mush
 Rushing River Tribe
09:00:19 Carrie/River
I sell them at 5 mush so starting packs or new players can afford them
 Ecifircas
09:00:07 
Rushing River Tribe, because when you put a wolf up for sale, you're saying 'okay, pay this and you can do whatever you want.' Clearly, you don't find use for the wolf either if you sell it.

I retire wolves all the time. Once you sell it, it's not yours to worry about - you've been paid off not to bother what happens to the pixels.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 11, 2022 08:43 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Prom night, 2021. Ten friends planned for the best night of their lives. Nothing could ruin their night, not until the crash.

On their way to prom, one of the vehicles was hit by a speeding drunk. The sight of the teenagers being flipped around in it was horrifying. The driver was dead upon impact, while the remaining four friends were left injured. Three of which lost a part of themselves that night, memories that defined their friendship. With three friends who now couldn't remember ever being friends with anyone, and the loss of the one person who held the group together, the perfect relationships were now fractured. Some friends stayed close, while others drifted apart, unable to handle the loss of not just one friend, but four.

Now, an entire year after the accident, it's once again prom night and summer is right around the corner. This time, everyone makes it safely. Everyone expected their night to go well, despite the heavy feeling weighing them down. Hell, they skipped out on prom last year as a result of the crash, so they deserved to have one night where they could finally experience to joy known as Prom Night.

In the midst of prom, all nine teenagers who were once friends, have been added into a group chat together. The original maker of the group, anonymous. To the blind eye, it would seem as if a higher power was urging them to rekindle their friendships and form something stronger than what they had before.

Will they be able to fix what was broken and form a friendship stronger than the one they had before? Or will they admit defeat and go their separate ways?

--

--> discussion thread <--
--> roleplay thread <--

Edited at December 18, 2022 12:59 AM by Tynahi
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 11, 2022 08:53 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Group
More characters can be added! I just want to get the original 9 first <33

Fractured; the 3 who lost their memories of their friends in the accident.
Survivor; the only person who survived the accident without any memory loss.
The Deceased; Clarissa is the one friend who died that night. she was the glue that held everyone held together. no single person plays as her, because she is gone. however, anyone is free to mention her in memories that their character has/she is allowed to be talked about and mentioned.

If your character is not one of the Fractured and isn't the Survivor. What role did they serve within the group of friends? Were they the party animal, mother bear, prankster, etc.?

The original ten:
These characters are the original group of friends that were together a year ago. They experienced the tragedy of Prom night of 2021.
1.) Ikaris Valentine Ravik 18 Fractured Portrayed by Tynahi

2.) Spencer Elliot Hail 17 Fractured Portrayed by Nox
3.) OPEN AGE Fractured Portrayed by USERNAME
4.) Briar Solanine Tinuviel 18 Survivor Portrayed by Spellbound
5.) Reserved AGE ROLE Potrayed by Spellbound
6.) Declan Ormond 18 The Drifter Portrayed by Freedom
7.) RESERVED AGE ROLE potrayed by Overthink101
8.) Jacy Tollemache 18 The Mom potrayed by Honeybrook
9.) RESERVED AGE ROLE potrayed by Moose
10.) Clarissa Reed deceased potrayed by no one.

Characters outside of the "main" friend group:
These characters can be new friends intergrated into the group, or friends of specific people within the group.

1.)
OPEN
2.) OPEN
3.) OPEN
4.) OPEN
5.) OPEN

Notes:
There's only 3 "fractured" characters. [slots filled]
There's only 1 "survivor". [slot filled]

Edited at January 2, 2023 07:38 PM by Voxtexy
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 11, 2022 09:07 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules

1.) Please, if you're going to use an image as a description, include a written appearance that's at least a paragraph long.
2.) If you use images, please credit them properly or don't use them at all.
3.) All of the characters are human. Plain ol' humans. Like a plain bagel.
4.) This roleplay revolves around trauma and drama. Woo!
5.) There can be characters who were not part of the original group of friends, the more the merrier! I would prefer to get the original group filled out before adding more characters though!
6.) Each player can have two characters. (Not including NPCs)
7.) You may add characters who are NPCs, but you must include that in their form! It's always fun adding some characters for drama purposes, but they still have to be ran through me before getting added! While you're here, throw in a random emoji or emoticon somewhere in your form.
8.) This roleplay is meant for semi-literate to literate writers. With that being said, character forms are expected to have details! I can and will decline your character as I see fit.
9.) Please try to refrain from trying to control other people's characters. God modding is nasty, don't do it. If you're against god modders and have read this all the way through, include your character's favorite joke somewhere in your form.
10.) This roleplay is very accepting and welcoming of characters within the LGBTQIA+ community. If you don't agree with that, don't join. c:
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 11, 2022 09:11 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
There are no set character sheets for this roleplay!

I encourage everyone to include the basics such as; Name, Age, Gender, Sexuality, Role, Personality, and Appearance. It would be nice to see some hobbies, habits, likes/dislikes, and anything else that will help me and everyone else get to know your character! <3

You may reserve specific roles. However, reservations are only open for the people that I have roleplayed with before! This is void as soon as the roleplay is open and ready for posts. So until the 17th or 19th, only familiar faces can make reservations.
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 11, 2022 09:17 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
☾ Ikaris V. Ravik ☽

"Kari" ⋆ "V"
Fractured ⋆ 18 years old ⋆ Bisexual ⋆ Sooo, about being single? Yeah, it's complicated. He doesn't remember his love, Briar Solanine Tinuviel

[c: Altatlas]

appearance: Ikaris stands roughly around six feet tall, perhaps an inch above or an inch below depending on how you look at him. Either way he's not short. Kari has light skin with a few "imperfections", aka stray freckles on his shoulders and back and a beauty mark the rests right under his left shoulderblade. Etched into his skin are a few different scars, the easiest one to see being the scar on the left side of his mouth. Another one of the scars is on the left side of his lower abdomen, reaching towards his right hip; it's relatively thin and reaches about five inches in length; it's also his newest scar, so it's color hasn't faded yet. Ikaris' last scar is on the palm of his hand, appearing as if he dragged the blade across his palm. (Which isn't what happened.)

Kari used to have long black-blue hair that he kept in a bun, but after the accident he had it cut because it just didn't feel like him to have that much hair on his head. So, he keeps the sides and back of his head trimmed short while the top of his head has longer hair; still short though. His bangs reach right below his eyebrows, and often irritate him- so Ikaris tends to take a small pair of scissors to them to keep them in check. His hair isn't necessarily messy, but it's definitely not neat. It varies from looking like he just ran his hand through his hair to one of them gypsies in Peaky Blinders. If he needs to be dapper, he'll definitely try his best to style it in a calmer way. It would take someone special to make him do that though, he could care less about how people perceive him... unless he fancies them.

Ikaris' hues are an intense green color, green enough to make emeralds jealous. Whenever something piques his interest, they sparkle with doe-like wonder and excitement. Otherwise, they tend to reflect his emotions vividly. Ikaris absolutely hates it. It's hard for him to hide his emotions when his eyes practically out him. If you can learn to understand the emotions conveyed just through his eyes, then you'll easily be able to tell how he's feeling.

Now when it comes to his build, all of his trips to the gym and taking runs pays off. Ikaris has an athletic build with broad shoulders, due to the fact that he likes to keep himself in shape and partially because he uses exercising as a way to get his mind off of things, which sometimes turns into him overexerting himself. Now, that doesn't mean he's completely jacked. He's fit, has muscles- but he's not a body builder.

personality:
When you first meet him, Ikaris can come of as a complete asshole. Ikaris isn't necessarily a fan of smiling, or talking. So he often appears to "have a stick up his ass" to new people. If you ask anyone he calls a friend, they'll tell you that he's a classic toughie on the outside, softie on the inside. Though he'll never admit that. Is Ikaris a guy who has issues with his pride? Yes. He does his best to make everyone see him as calm, collected, and mature. However, depending on his mental state, he might start slipping and lowering his facade. The days where he's like that he actively tries to avoid everyone, which undoubtedly doesn't make his situation better.

In truth, Ikaris is afraid of letting people in. He'd rather not admit his weaknesses to someone who's going to turn their back on him and use his weaknesses against him. He's a really paranoid guy. That and Ikaris is afraid of falling for someone. The last person he fell for ended up disappearing from his life. Whether or not she's still alive kind of bothers him. Poor Ikaris was really in love with her too, he used to tell himself that they were soul mates... he's come to realize that his 16 year old self was just being over dramatic. He's still working on forgetting her, but as much as he wants to let go- he actually wants to hold on still in hope that she'll end up in his life again.

When you get to know him, Ikaris can be a genuinely sweet and caring guy. He'll do whatever he can to make his pack members happy, even if it's platonically snuggling with them. He's an absolute sucker for snuggling.. surprise surprise, he'll never admit it; typical Ikaris. He'll go as far as risking his own life and safety to help his pack members, they're family. Due to the natural bond that werewolves have for each other, Ikaris often finds himself getting attached to people he never thought he'd get attached to.

Other than that, he thoroughly enjoys making jokes, watching movies, and writing poems. He used to play the piano, but it's been almost 2 since he actively played one.

likes: hiking, running- anything fitness related. painting outside at night with a small lamp to illuminate the canvas (oddly specific, yes). going to animal shelters and playing with the dogs and cats.
dislikes: not being able to adopt every dog from the local animal shelter. birthday cards, get well cards- any sort of cards with messages in them. sweet foods, he actively won't eat most sugary items.

hobbies: reading, writing, playing the piano (old hobby, likely to revisit it), going on runs, and watercolor painting.
bad habits: putting himself in harms way (usually via fights), just overall being reckless, bottling everything up, not asking for help, never admitting his feelings for someone, avoids talking about the accident.

other: Ikaris has some memory of what happened that night in 2021, flashes of the accident come to him in dreams, but it's always the same images. He knows something bad happened, and he is aware that he had a friend who died, and is extremely frustrated he can't remember everyone and is beyond sorry for letting everyone down by being so forgetful.

Eventually everyone in the group will be friends again (I hope), but if you want your character to be close to him, let me know!

Edited at December 11, 2022 10:10 PM by Tynahi
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 11, 2022 09:19 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is still closed, buuut you may reserve specific roles if I have roleplayed with you before. If you reserve a role, you will be allowed to post your character before the thread officially opens. <3

This is void as soon as the roleplay is open and ready for posts. So until the 17th or 19th, only familiar faces can make reservations.
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 11, 2022 09:44 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving For The Survivor [ Briar ]
Spellbound has entered the chat >:)
Name:
Briar Solanine Tinuviel
Sexuality:
Pansexual And Demiromantic
Uses He/They Pronouns
Role:
The Survivor
Desired Rank:
He's Satisfied
Appearance:

Credits to Tenebris Umbra, my friend <3

When looking at this young man, the first thing you notice is his average height. He stands at a normal height of 5'9 and he probably would stand at 5'10 when he chooses to correct his posture. He is an overall an athletic male, with a a more light and lithe build with a bit of muscle to him. He's definitely one to be showing off in some sort aerobic competition or swimming competition. He's definitely built for speed, agility, and stealth rather than a straight on fist-fight. However, one don't be fooled by his looks, he can and will give someone a good punch if needed.

This male has an androgynous appearance when looking at him. From the back you wouldn't be able to tell he was male from his slender and trimmed waist with his his assets in the back that would make a girl envious. And to the front you'd notice his sharp yet soft facial features, His well structured cheek bones that are round and plump and easily flush red and pink when embarrassed or flustered. He has an assortment of beauty marks on his face, one by the right side of his reddish-pink tinted lips. Another assortment kind of like little freckles on his left cheek, but being three in the shape of a sort of diamond with varying sizes. He also has two that are in the corners of both of his eyes. He also has a light freckling over his nose bridge, some are noticeable and others aren't unless he steps into the light and you can see them better and they even dust his cheeks slightly and down to his neck.

When describing his eyes they are described as true amber, and they are quite pretty to look at. They can resemble bright gold when he's truly excited by something, and they can also shimmer when he's brimming with wonder. However they can harden to look like bronze when upset or annoyed by someone, his glares can cut into ones soul. However, they can hold a certain gentleness or fondness. It's just depending on what lighting you see his eyes are. So, overall his eyes are very nice looking. Especially since they are framed by long lashes that have a natural curl. One side of his lashes are pure white with a corresponding thick white eyebrows. While the other side is a dark raven color. And no, they're not dyed - it's a natural birthmark for his those in his family. It's a result of poliosis which runs in his family, it even affects his hair as well. His hair is a natural wavy , borderline curly complexion that rests just around his elbows, and the distinctive mark of his hair is the whiter-than-platinum streak right in the center part of his hair that ends all the way down. He usually hides it with other methods but he's grown more comfortable with it as of lately.

This male has an assortment of piercings. However, most are hidden - because of course he wants to keep a reputation up. The most noticeable piercings are the three lobe piercings on his ears with the accompanying two helix piercings on each ear. He also has a septum and high nostril piercing on his nose as well. He has all the accompanying jewelry and studs for for his piercings , and he chooses the days when he does wear them. The only ink on his skin he has is a small dagger tattoo, that's mostly hidden by his sleeves. He does desire more ink just in more unnoticeable places. He also loves wearing rings on his fingers and shiny and pretty hairpins in his hair. His hands can be described as soft and smooth, yet they have a certain rugged charm to them. His nails are always well manicured and are either black in color or some shades of neutral tone. Rarely does he use colorful nail polish, but it's not something he doesn't do.
Personality:

When getting to know this young man, one would have to have a bit of patience and understanding with him. He's not one to be terribly comfortable with strangers, there is a certain caution and curiosity he has with them. If one were to walk up and act as if they were friends and he didn't view them as such he would visibly be uncomfortable and probably would display his annoyance. If there's one thing about him, he has quite a mouth on him. Whether it be for giving a smart-ass retort to someone's stupidity, using snark or sass if someone annoys him, or using his words for intellectual thoughts. He knows how to use his words effectively as a weapon or as a tool for his advantage, and he has a matching scowl or unimpressed look on his visage to emphasis what he's saying. He knows how and when to defend himself, and he also knows how to lie and wait in patience before striking back. Most straightforward insults are muttered under his breath while he likes to frame his spoken insults in a way that the person he says it to doesn't get it until a while later. So if he says he'll get you back it's not a mere threat - it's a promise.

This male has an aloof and unapproachable aura that can surround him at times. Maybe it's the way he always seems to be glaring or looking in "judgement" at others - and not to mention he always looks tired due to the dark circles around his eyes at times. It is true he can be a bit unapproachable, it's just because he has trust issues with people - especially strangers. I guess that leads to a sort of social anxiety, while he may outwardly seem cool and collected - his inner thoughts are plagued with fears of being humiliated or outed by those he views as his friends or being judged by others. Yes, he can stand the stares or looks he gets but the whispering and short glances he can get do get to him at times. And he does have trust issues because he's been burned by others - so he's learned how to keep a mask on when not around those he's comfortable with, if he's too kind then people think him a pushover but if he puts someone in their place then he's a bully or overreacting- so he just settles for being in the background and having a solemn or neutral expression on his face.

This young male is intelligent and very studious. He's the type you see with his nose buried in a book with a pile of books around him in a library. He's also the one who seems to be like a walking encyclopedia with the knowledge he has memorized or random things he just knows. If he were more outgoing , he'd definitely probably would be a teacher's pet . He's one to stay up late hours pouring over random science books or any other interesting topics just because he finds them interesting. His favorites include mythology and discussing scientific or ancient texts and stories of old. He's one to enjoy having debates and intellectual conversations with those who find reason to converse with him. He has a brilliant mind and one could see it through his detailed and organized notes and his own personal library of books he has - not to mention his creative mind and the hobbies he chooses to engage in. While he does like reading books that benefit his knowledge he does enjoy reading good mystery novels , a good romance, and any other type of genre that would catch his interest. If one had to ask one of his favorite past times out of all of his hobbies he would probably say something like curling up with a good mystery novel under a thick blanket with a bowl of popcorn and a cup of peach tea.

When it comes to this male's temperament he can mostly be described as rather calm and collected. Like mentioned before he may have a cold expression on his face but he's rather calm. He's not that bothered by people insulting him - he can just give a rather civilized yet insulting comment back to make them be quiet. When angered he doesn't just spout nonsense , he channels his anger in a way that when he speaks he wants to make sure it hurts. No, he won't go throwing things or yelling at the top of his lungs like a heathen - instead he will use his words as a venom to slowly seep into one until it takes over them. Yes, he makes sure his words sting and stick to the person. And if you manage to be someone to face his anger, you'd be surprised with the insults he can come up with. And if his words don't bite he's not hesitant to get into a fist fight if needed (though he much rather not do that) . He's also a bit cunning and a tad bit manipulative when needed, after all his can he manage to stay in the background and keep others off of his back if he wasn't such things. He keeps his more undesirable side under wraps because not everyone needs to experience it.

When it comes to relationships - he treasures them immensely. Those he considers his friends are close to his heart and he cares for them dearly. These are the people he would gladly risk his life for - they are the ones who he would defend if needed. He feels safe, comfortable around them - they in his opinion are his family and he treats them as such. He shares his things with them, cooks for them and would go out of his way to help them when needed. His friends again are dear to him and he would go on a warpath to destroy anyone that dared to hurt or slander them. As for a lover, this male is one to easily get flustered by romantic comments or even compliments. He's also one to be a bit of a jealous lover if someone was trying to make a move on his partner, he wouldn't be shy about letting the other person know what was his. Other than that his lover and friends are the only ones who would experience him be semi-affectionate and vulnerable with them. Overall his friends are important to him and he would be very lonely and a much colder person if he didn't have good friends.
Backstory:
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Sweets
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Taking Naps
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Reading In Peace
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Nature, Certified Plant Parent
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Plants And Herbs
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Cooking And Baking
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Causing His Enemies Pain
Dislikes:
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ His Sleep Being Interrupted
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Things Not Going To Plan, Disorder
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Arrogant And Haughty People
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Raisins, He Hates Them
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Physical Touch Without Permission
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Being Used Or Exploited
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Intrusive Questions
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Being Compared Among His Family Or Others
Strengths:
: ̗̀➛ Wiccan Magic Usage - He's been training/taught for a while so he's pretty proficient in these areas. Along with being very knowledgeable about the subjects.
: ̗̀➛ Agile And Graceful
: ̗̀➛ Stealth
: ̗̀➛ Book And Street Smart
: ̗̀➛ Observant

Weaknesses:
◮ Trust Issues
◮ Social Anxiety
◮ Warming Up To Strangers
◮ Lack Of Brute Strength
Kin:
Maybe A Cousin Or Sibling
Relationship Status:
It's Complicated . . .
Significant Other:
Yes . . . Ikaris V. Ravik, but he doesn't remember it.
Children:
h e l l. n o.
Other:

Edited at December 11, 2022 10:00 PM by Spellbound
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 11, 2022 09:46 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving For A Friend Part Of The Group [ New Character ]
Spellbound has entered the chat >:)
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 11, 2022 10:56 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
It's time for me to skedaddle until the 16th.

While I am away, Spellbound can invite people to this roleplay (if they'd like to)! While the character list cannot be updated, anyone invited by them can reserve a spot and post their character sheet before I return and officially open this sign-up for more players. <3
Fractured 2.0 | Human Roleplay | Open!December 11, 2022 11:36 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
∆ Spencer Elliot Hail ∆
image.png
[ picrew 684058 ]
Nicknames: Spence; Hail.
Sign: Capricorn.
Gender: Transgender male. He transitioned right after the accident; it made him realize that he should live life to the fullest and dedicate to the change he wanted in himself.
Pronouns: He/they.
Sexuality: Pansexual.
Crush: Eh. 🐊
Partner: None. He's never had one.
Family: He has been disowned by his parents because of his gender change, and his elder sister is now his legal guardian. His elder brother is Robert (31) and his elder sister is Leah (29). They're cousins to Briar Tinuviel.
Role: Fractured.
Appearance:
+ 5'5 || Petite || Messy Black Hair || Gray Eyes +
Spencer is small and dainty in build, with a neutrally tanned skin tone and flawless complexion. He has messy black hair that is shaved and faded on the sides, but left long and messy in the back and on the top, which occasionally gets pulled into a top knot. He wears modest clothing, usually turtlenecks or hoodies, and always seems to be sporting a pair of sweatpants or skin tight jeans. He has large, heavy-lidded gray eyes, a thin nose that trend setters would cry for, and a long face with a sharp jawline to top it all off. He has thin black brows that often sport a slit or two in them for the aesthetic, and he wears round black glasses and numerous golden piercings in his ears. Occasionally, he'll wear some shimmery highlighter on his cheeks to draw attention to his high cheekbones or a dark lip color to really accentuate his lips. Out of boredom, he usually draws all over his arms with pen. It's something new every day there usually, but he has a preference for flowers and big cats.
Personality:
+ Reserved || Moody || Smart || Always Tired +
Spencer is studious, mature, and quiet. They're the student that goes the whole school year without saying anything in class. It's not that they're necessarily shy, it's just that they don't find a lot of people worth talking to. They like to listen to the gossip and the drama around them, not partake in it. They insist that they much prefer their books over their friends, but honestly, he doesn't know what he'd do without having them on his side. If it wasn't for them, he would have absolutely no social life and pretty much no social skills. Still, his sullen and introverted ways make him very soft-spoken, even among friends. It wasn't always this extreme, but the crash really made him change. He's become extremely tired from his insomnia that was triggered after the accident, and his personality has grown a little more icy. Though it's rare, Spencer still has moments of playful sarcasm. His humor is usually dark or dry, and he can't help but snort out some laughs every so often.
+ Drawing & painting
+ Lounging
+ Coffee
+ Comfort wear
+ Turtlenecks
+ Dark neutrals
Dislikes:
- Loud noises and loud people
+ Large group settings
- Crowds, they get claustrophobic
- Hot weather
+ Flaunting