Wolf Play : Outbreak ||Literate|| WIP
Chatbox
 Dawnforest
12:33:19 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me,
 starmutt
12:28:31 marsh | they/it
30k dominance we win these

i'm gonna lose like 2k of that come the following monday because i have 24 wolves 15+ years old </3
 Revelry
12:21:50 Rev
pvp?
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Outbreak ||Literate|| WIPDecember 10, 2022 08:50 AM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Outbreak
a semi-literate to literate survival roleplay
+
You know the story. What was thought to have been a horrible side effect of drug usage was actually some mental mutation taking place in Patient Zero. A young man, mid twenties, had started running through his neighborhood and primally attacking people nearby. He not only killed them, but witnesses said that he was caught eating chunks of them, too. By the time police had shown up to take down the target, the first mob had already been created and overpowered them. Time was ticking to get a grasp on the situation before it spread, but healthy citizens insisted that their rights were being taken away when their cities demanded lock downs, and they protested. Within the first twenty four hours, half of California was infected. Some take up to three days to show symptoms, but some do as soon as they make contact with the virus. At first, people thought that it only spread through biting, but it became known that all it took was ingesting the saliva of an infected person to get it. Kissing, talking, sharing drinks, and sharing food were suddenly too dangerous to do.
+
It took no time for the world to fall apart. Two weeks and everything was a wasteland. Officials tried to use nuclear devices to wipe out the infected, but killed a lot of themselves, too. The sacrifices were not worth the payout. There's now at least 500,000 zombies per one healthy person out in the world. But, those that have survived have started to come together, seeking salvation and normalcy.
+
South Eastern Texas, USA. August 1st, 2020.
Rumor has it that the heat causes the walking corpses to rot faster, so survivors have been pressing South. One large settlement had formed and survived the waves of the blight so far. Eden, they call it. Twelve foot tall, four walls deep of recycled privacy fencing and barbed wire surround the perimeter of the mile long sanctuary. Wooden lookout towers are perched on either side, and the front gate has been reinforced by scrap metal. Right inside of Eden walls are two shipping containers that have been cut and sectioned off into small holding cells, where newcomers must sit inside for three days to assure that they're not contaminated before they join up with the rest of the settlement. Small apartments were built out of foraged material and are empty aside from a single sleeping bag in each; it is up to each person to find or trade for their own supply. Whatever ground is not used for pathways is used as a large garden. Edible plants grow in the ground, in pots, bowls, tires, and food troughs to provide for Edeners. Farm animals are tethered to the interior fences. Eden is prospering, but as more survivors hear about it, the higher the demand is going to be. There's limited resources, and soon, Edeners fear that they'll have to start to turn people away if more seek refuge.
+
Scanvengers
WIP
Use Vince

Edited at December 11, 2022 09:31 PM by Nox
Outbreak ||Literate|| WIPDecember 11, 2022 11:47 AM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ranks
Eden Leader
Eden Co-Leader