Wolf Play : Lunar Eclipse | Werewolf Rp | Open
Chatbox
 Revelry
12:21:50 Rev
pvp?
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(
 Caeruleum
11:39:45 Cae, Blue
forest 2-5 will forever be so dearly missed 😭😭😭 dont hate yourself for the habits we made while enjoying the prosperity
 kycantina
11:38:11 ky
and also that's on being an underemployed new grad with too much free time haha

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Lunar Eclipse | Werewolf Rp | OpenDecember 8, 2022 03:41 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Every year, two werewolf packs host a ball to allow the younger wolves an opportunity to meet potential mates. This year's ball is particularly special, as it falls on the night of both a lunar eclipse/blood moon, and the 400th anniversary of the ball. All is well during the ball until about halfway in, when werewolf hunters who saught to wipe out the entire population burst in and attack the young wolves. Some wolves have not had their transformation yet, and are unable to fight, so they flee. They flee with whoever they had been talking or dancing with, as traveling in pairs is much safer to evade the hunters. Will the young werewolves save the future generations, or will they die trying?

This roleplay is centered on romance! Do not be afraid to interact with other people's characters, that's the whole point.

Rules

1. Your character may not be a mary/gary sue.

2. Do not hog the spotlight.

3. No overpowered characters.

4. I require a decent paragraph in length each reply, with good grammar and spelling.

5. Do not control someone else's character unless given permission.

6. LBGTQ+ is very much welcomed.

7. Pm the word soup.

8. Follow all of WP's rules.

9. Please do not have your character's personality contradict itself.

10. I do not want horribly edgy and demonic characters, please.

Information

Characters may be between the ages of 18 and 22. It's uncommon for them to have already had their werewolf transformation yet, but not impossible. There are two packs, the Abendrot pack and the Tolska pack. The Abendrot pack are the more peaceful of the two. The setting is modern, and the ball takes place in the Abendrot mansion, known for having an incredible ballroom. The Abendrot mansion is surrounded by woodland, the trees mostly being evergreens. NPC characters are allowed, you may make up a character from your pack, or a hunter that hurts your character. Just don't go overboard with it. Characters within packs may be family, but the packs themselves aren't made up of family.

Packs

Abendrot

Member 1- res for Blissful

Member 2-

Member 3-

Member 4-

Member 5-

Member 6-

Tolska

Member 1-

Member 2-

Member 3-

Member 4-

Member 5-

Member 6-

Character Name:

Sexuality:

Pack:

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Other:

Edited at December 8, 2022 03:46 PM by Blissful
Lunar Eclipse | Werewolf Rp | OpenDecember 8, 2022 03:43 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Evangeline Yendell

Nickname

Evie

Female

Sexuality

Bisexual, leans heavily towards women

Birthdate

March 16th

Zodiac

Pisces

Aroma

Lavender, incense, tobacco

Appearance

Evie is a bit tall for a woman, standing at somewhere around 5'6. She's a slim woman with slightly tanned skin that's dotted with freckles. Her hair is black and is in between being curly and wavy. It falls just below her shoulder blades. She has a slightly sharp jawline and full lips, paired with an upturned nose. Evie is a latina, coming from an Italian lineage. She is fluent in Italian and often uses it to express emotions that she doesn't want others to know about.

Her eyes are doe-like and framed by long black lashes. Her eyes are a pale green flecked with a darker green, and a little bit of brown. She has rounded brows that she tries her best to maintain. She has freckles along her jaw, scattered on her nose and cheeks, and a few stray ones on her forehead. She has faint freckles all over the rest of her body, prominent on her chest and back.

Evie is a pretty woman, save for the scars littered around her body. The most prominent one is a jagged scar going up from her shoulder to the top of her collarbone. It was caused by her own stupidity, an accident with a knife.

She hides her scar with necklaces, or simply with her hair. She has one necklace she never takes off, it's a silver tarot card necklace with 'The Lovers' card engraved into it. It has a little charm with her zodiac sign on it, and when it clinks against the necklace, it makes a sound similar to the bell on a cat's collar.

Personality

Evie is a relatively kind woman. She is quite caring, almost motherly in a way. Though she can be a bit of an airhead or an ignorant person, she tries her best to understand people. She isn't necessarily one to pick fights, but she doesn't have much of a filter and may say something that pisses someone off.

She will not hesitate to snap at someone if they're annoying her, or make some kind of rude remark. Evie is blunt and doesn't try to sugarcoat things, unless it comes to someone she deeply cares about.

She's in between being optimistic and pessimistic, more pessimistic though. She loves physical touch, even if it's just knees brushing together or hands slightly touching.

Evie is incredibly observant, she always notices if someone's in a bad mood or if something is off. This doesn't mean she'll try to cheer them up, though. She is quite intuitive, and is rarely wrong when she makes an assumption or feels like something isn't right.

Evie is a very romantic woman. She spoils her significant other with gifts and attention. Her main love languages physical touch, quality time, and gift giving. She will give them little things that she found or bought simply because it reminded her of them. She loves to cuddle and will always somehow be touching her significant other, even just slightly. Evie plans tons of dates, romantic nights out or in, and just little get togethers.

- Birds

- Cats(ironically)

- Autumn

- Company

- Exploring

- Collecting things

Dislikes

- Arrogant people

- Hot weather

- Caring too much

- Squirrels

- Changes in routine

- Show offs

Edited at December 8, 2022 05:15 PM by Blissful
Lunar Eclipse | Werewolf Rp | OpenDecember 8, 2022 04:21 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Are there any kinds of ranks in this?
Lunar Eclipse | Werewolf Rp | OpenDecember 8, 2022 04:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Everly Rose
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Pack:
Tolska Pack
Appearance:
Personality:
Very Flirty-Humorous-Sarcastic-Sassy-Curious-Loveable
Anything except people challenging her...
Dislikes:
People challenging her
Other:
N/A
Lunar Eclipse | Werewolf Rp | OpenDecember 8, 2022 04:59 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

The Tea Drinkers said:
Are there any kinds of ranks in this?

nope, but every character would be considered the same rank
Lunar Eclipse | Werewolf Rp | OpenDecember 8, 2022 05:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Tolska member?
Lunar Eclipse | Werewolf Rp | OpenDecember 8, 2022 05:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Character Name

Kassiopeia Tusla

{Kass, K, Peia}

18 & 7 months

Female

Sexuality

Straight

Birthdate

August 14

Zodiac

Leo

Aroma

Lavender, Rose, Wildflowers

Pack

Tolska

Appearance

Kass is a bit short, around 5'3. She has long hair that falls to around her wait when straightened. She usually keeps her hair curled in lose waves. She has soft brown colored hair with highlights of blonde and light brown, especially by her face. She has a clear complexion, with a semi-tan.

She also has hazel eyes, that are framed by medium but very volumed dark brown lashes. The inside ring of her eyes is a clear blue, outside it is a deep green, and the very, very edge is a amber brown. She has a small button nose with a splash of freckles over it. She has medium lips, not thin but not completely full, that are a natural light pink.

Her skin relatively untouched, as she is still young. She enjoys wearing light and dainty sliver and gold jewelry.

Personality

Kass is usually quiet and laid back with people she doesn't know as well. She doesn't really want the spotlight and all the attention, although it comes to her often. She is usually stereotyped as a pick-me because of her looks, which can drive people away. She is quite mysterious and doesn't have very close friends. She is more of a listener and less of a talker.

She has some confidence in her, and strives to love herself. She tries not to compare herself with others and put them down. However, she gets walked over and used quite a lot. Of course, every rose has it's thorns, and she has quite a few. She can be ignorant and impulsive when she gets impatient. This usually ends up with a lot of hurt and mixed feelings. Sometimes she can be a tad controlling, especially with her significant other.

Dislikes

Strengths

Weaknesses

Other

Edited at December 10, 2022 08:03 PM by Wolffe
Lunar Eclipse | Werewolf Rp | OpenDecember 10, 2022 06:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I've already got an oc that's perfect for this but she's 24 years old. Can I keep her age?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us