Wolf Play : The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 kycantina
08:53:54 ky
Y'all I need to work on comms but I'm at my grown up job and don't want my desk mate looking over to see me drawing furries :/ much to think about
 Gallifrey Falls
08:47:37 Allons-y / Myth
Kate
Love that!
 distant-lands
08:47:07 katy | beetle
Ollie,
 Faulty Demons
08:46:49 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Ooooh, it's so cool!
 Gallifrey Falls
08:46:46 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Oh um thanks lol <3
 Gallifrey Falls
08:45:53 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Love the Britsh lol
 distant-lands
08:44:01 katy | beetle
eee new avatar *^* it's so pretty
 TeaBear
08:42:23 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Ayy, happy birthday too Myth :)
 TeaBear
08:41:36 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
ohoho I love it, hehe Toastie and a Latte?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:37:12 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
I loved season 3 of it.
 TeaBear
08:36:25 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Not just yet no :)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:28:34 Allons-y / Myth
-YT Click-
 Gallifrey Falls
08:25:20 Allons-y / Myth
Have you watched that?
 TeaBear
08:24:45 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Sure :)
lol yeah thats understandable
 Gallifrey Falls
08:22:22 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Can I PM the video link later? I'm doing morning chores. My mind went to the Bridgerton show on Netflix lol.
 TeaBear
08:13:38 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
lol, I'm not fussed on that show either. but the dr who ep had me sold. I just loved how quickyl doc fell for that hunter dude (whos name I can't remember at this point in time lol)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:12:36 Allons-y / Myth
Bridgerton >.>
 TeaBear
08:10:32 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
ohohoh noo, I havent yet do show :) I'm so keen. I have to admit I hated the first couple episodes of 15 but I absoltly loved it from the bridgerton episode onwards
 distant-lands
08:10:05 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
how long will she make me wait for duds? 😂
 Gallifrey Falls
08:08:04 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Ooh that's nice! Have you seen the ads for the 2024 Doctor Who Christmas Special?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -1
Coyote : +4
Grizzly Bear : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 7, 2022 10:14 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Great Herd

Everyone knows that wild horse herds are not uncommon. However, in one particular place. as the years have past, an unusual change has begun. One particular stallion has continued to grow and grow his herd to a size that is rarely seen among wild equines. This stallion has a draw for power, and will destroy anything in his path that might threaten that. Stealing mares, killing stallions, he had done everything to assert himself as the most dominant stallion in the Area. For now.
News of the stallion'’s Great Herd has traveled across the states, bringing in challengers who look to diminish his power, or take it over for themselves. The news of his herd has even been brought to the attention of humans who are watching diligently to see what happens. Though, for now, they are under strict orders not to interfere since it is such an anomaly and people want to see what will happen. Of course, not everyone will listen.
With what feels like the world’'s eyes on him, only time can tell what will happen. Whether he will retain his power, or, like the stallion’s before him, if he will fall in a blaze of glory.

Break Down
Basically a stallion who has beaten the odds has gathered one of the largest herds ever seen in this particular, unnamed place. He’s achieved this goal through steal other stallions’ mares, and taking over their herd. Having a large herd doesn’t go unnoticed and it is bringing a plethora of new challenges in the form of other stallions. Those who either wish to take over for themselves, or wish to steal so of his mares from out beneath him. Now, along with the natural challenges he has to face to protect his herd, he will now have to defend them from the new Bachelors coming in to ruin his day.

I hope everyone has fun! <3

Edited at December 7, 2022 10:19 PM by Imperial Sands
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 7, 2022 10:14 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules:
Follow all WP and Eve’s Rules
1. Be Active. Do not join never to participate. I want to see multiple posts a week, and if you go inactive for 4 days and don’t tell me, you will be kicked out.
2. Reservations last 24 hours, and that’s it. After that, if you haven’t finished the role with be opened for someone else.
3. This is a Semi-Realistic Rp with more Realistic themes. Horses should not be unnatural colors like blue or pink. And since they are all wild, they are all Mustangs.
4. Semi-Literacy is a must. Which means a paragraph of 5 sentences with decent grammar is required.
5. Stallions can steal mares from the Great Herd, just get permission from the Roleplayer of that mare first.
6. No Godmodding, Powerplaying, Perfect Characters, etc.
7. The Lead Stallion of the Great Herd is not invincible. He is open, but to Rp him I do require an Rp sample. Rp Sample will be required prior to the Reservation.
8. Make sure you read everything. If you do, put a horse breed you like in one of the other sections of your forms.
9. Foals in the Great Herd are all Sired by the Lead Stallion, and possibly the Lieutenant if there is one, and he’s lucky enough for the Lead to allow it.
10. Ask before killing characters, since it’s not your character you don’t have control over whether they die.
11. For the purpose of this Rp: No Orphaned Foals. They cannot survive without a mother or care-taker.
12. Have Fun!

Great Herd Rules

1. Lead Stallion’s & Lead Mare’s word is law.
To go against them or disobey is a punishable offense. Depending on what it was that was disobeyed will decide the severity of the punishment.

2. No outside relations with other horses.
Relations with outside horses is punishable. It could result with said outside horse being killed, and if a foal from an outside horse is born, they could be abandoned or killed.

3. Colts are kicked out between the ages of 2 and 3, whenever they start becoming a nuisance.
Once a Lead Stallion kicks a Colt out, they are no longer viewed as a friendly, and interacting with them could result in everyone involved getting harmed.

4. Do not leave the sight of the Leads without permission.
Wandering off without letting anyone know is a punishable offense. Normally not very severely unless you're sneaking off to do something bad.

5. If a foal is found to be sired from an outside stallion, the foal may be abandoned by the herd. Or worse.
This is self explanatory. No outside bloodlines will be tolerated, and a mare who foaled an outside stallion's foal will not be well received by the herd (mostly the lead stallion).
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 7, 2022 10:15 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Ranks

Great Herd Hierarchy

Lead Mare
She’s more so the true leader of the herd, as she is more constant. Though this is somewhat blurred in the Great Herd since the Lead Stallion is obsessed with power and thinks he is the supreme leader. However, usually the Lead Mare is the one who leads the herd to grazing grounds, water, etc. Even if the Lead Stallion is the one making decisions, her words have a lot of sway. Her position is not for challenge, another mare may take over though if she abandons the position, leaves the herd, or dies.
Lead Stallion
He is the most dominant stallion in the herd, and is in charge of protecting the herd. He may not always decide where they go, but if there is a threat he is the one who is on top of it. His soul responsibility is pretty much the safety of the herd. As the Lead Stallion he also has the right to procreate within the herd, and is the father of all current and to be foals. His position is able to be challenged for.
Lieutenant
This is the only other adult stallion in the herd, if there is one. It is entirely up to the Lead Stallion on whether he accepts a Lieutenant. This stallion helps protect the herd from threats, though challenges for leadership are always up to the Lead Stallion to defend. He may or may not have breeding rights, that is decided by the Lead Stallion, but he may try to sneak in with the mares if the Lead isn’t paying attention.
Herd Mares
They make up most of the herd. They don’t have any differentiation in rank. As part of the herd they pretty much have foals, and do what they can to keep them safe and alive. They can leave if they can get out without the Lead Stallion noticing, or they can be stolen by a Bachelor stallion.
Yearlings
These are the horses between one and two. They can be fillies and colts, though once Colts reach the age of two, they are likely to be kicked out shortly. They are the foals from the year before, and help their mothers with the care of their younger siblings. These particular foals, if they are fillies, might be from a previous stallion. If their mother is stolen, they are likely to follow, but they don’t have to.
Foals
These are all the young horses under a year old. The most recent offspring of the mares, and all of the current and to be foals are the offspring of the current Lead Stallion. They are to be protected at all cost.

Other Ranks
Bachelor Stallions
These are not stallions in the herd. They are lone horses who might occasionally band together to make Bachelor Bands. They are the ones who are challenging lead stallions, or trying to steal mares from the herds to from their own.

Lone Mares
These are the very few mares who have, so far, managed to escape the grasp of the Great Herd's lead stallion. For one reason or another, though, they are without the company of others and travel by themselves.
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 7, 2022 10:15 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Important Information

Herds & Types

The Great Herd
This is the single herd in the Rp. As a herd it consists of more than two mares, with a lead stallion. The bigger a herd is, the higher status and power a Lead stallion is considered to have. The Herd is protected at all times from any danger, and is always at threat of being disturbed. Mares in the herd are always in danger of being stolen too. I am open to other herds forming later on.

Harems/Small Herds
These are the herds that consist of a Stallion and One, maybe Two, mares, and their foals/yearlings. Typically the Stallion and Mare are mates, and they’re completely dedicated to each other. There are no other stallions in the herd, and it’s a little bit harder to steal a Mare from this type of herd.

Bachelor Bands
These are the bands of horses that are exclusively made up of stallions, absolutely no mares. They travel together for safety and company, and when a stallion wants to, they’ll break away with the goal of taking over or starting a herd. There is usually one particular stallion who leads the group, and he is always the oldest.

About Mustangs
All the horses in this Rp are Mustangs. They might have other horses mixed in their genes, but they aren’t significant or recently included enough to be important enough to include. For the purpose of this rp they were all born in the wild, and have never been owned. They may have been a part of a round up, but they were never kept, instead, they were released once the round up was included.
I am find with different coat variations, just nothing unnatural as I’ve stated in the rules. They can be any color you’d actually see on a horse in real life, but I shouldn’t see pink or green horses running around. Keep in mind most mustangs are medium sized horses, so a lot of them don’t come in over 15 hands, but it’s possible some are taller. For the purpose of this rp, mustangs can be from 13 hh to 17 hh, and a few can be up to 18 hh but if I see a flux of too many horses being on the very tall end, I won't allow it anymore.

Other Information

I am fine with horses having mates and loving relationships, I know it can be fun. However there is a couple of things to keep in mind. I don't want to see any love at first sight, or becoming mates in a day. Build up to it. There should also be no real established mates in the rp, since all the mares will be in the Great Herd. The only exception is if there is an established backstory prior to the mare joining the Great Herd, and perferably it has been approved by me.

The Lead Stallion of the Great Herd is not interested in being mates with anyone. He just wants to have the power of the biggest herd, and be able to pass on his genes. There may be mares he favors above the others, and whoever makes him can include that in their form.

Like the Lead Stallion, not all stallions or mares have to be interested in having mates. It's entirely up to you on what you decide. That's where the Semi-realism can come in though, if you horses do want to find mates. I'm even okay with another herd with a different ranking dynamic forming eventually that might be based more off of mated pairs or something. I just wanted The Great Herd to be based more off of realistic aspects.
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 7, 2022 10:16 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Available Roles

The Great Herd

Lead Stallion:
Uthyr | 5 Yrs | Polly | Pg. 1

Lead Mare:
Skye | 9 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Lieutenant:

Herd Mares:
Asenath | 3 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
Adela | 12 Yrs | Polly | Pg. 2

Yearlings:

Foals:

Other Roles

Bachelor Stallions:
Reserved for Me
Chex | 10 Yrs | Polly | Pg. 2

Lone Mares:
Max of 2

Bachelor Bands:

Edited at December 10, 2022 02:39 AM by Imperial Sands
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 7, 2022 10:16 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Application Form

Name:
Herd: [Great Herd or None]
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate: [Should be None for Now]
Foals:
Other:
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 7, 2022 10:20 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Beaumont
Stallion
Herd:

None

Bachelor Stallion
Desired Rank:

Lead Stallion, but of his own Herd.
Appearance:

Beaumont is a large, experienced stallion who stands at 17.1 hh tall. He isn't a goliath by any means, but he is a tall stallion who is thickly built. There is something innately powerful about the stallion's stature, heavy muscling along his flanks, shoulders, and his neck as well. He has a round middle, but it's just because he's a built stallion, and not because he's a chunky boi. Though. Sometimes. Sometimes he is. Honestly, though, there is something regal about Beaumont, something that makes it natural to see him in roles such as Lead Stallion. There is an air about him that gives his large form an edge, even to other experienced beasts.

The tall stallion has long, powerful legs, ones that his self-assured about, trusting them to carry him over long distances at any speed, fast or slow. He has a thick neck, one that is heavily muscled, and carries his head proudly. He's a very masculine stallion, something that can be easily seen in the features of his head as the rest of his body. There is a chiseled rogueness to his face, making him an attractive stallion, albeit a bit on the rough side. He has a shorter mane, but a much, much longer tail, sometihng he makes sure stays well groomed, though finding tangles in it now isn't abnormal.

Beau is a dark black stallion, completely void of any other color except on his left hind leg where there is a ring of white just above his hoof. Both his mane and tail hold the midnight black color, and his eyes are a brown color that are so dark they almost appear black. His scent is something that is a mix of rain and something earthy. Seemingly matching his appearance, Beautmont has baritone vocals that are incredibly low in tone.

Credits for all Images Belongs to Alla-Equi on DA. These are Stock Images.
Personality:

Calm || Level-Headed || Self-Assured || Strong || Intelligent || Confident but in a Quiet Way || Reserved || Observant || Watchful & Wary || Determined & Driven || Loyal

wip
Crush:

Open, See Other
Mate:

Open, See Other
Foals:

Open, See Other
Kin:

Potentially Open
Affiliations:

Open - wip
Other:
Beaumont is open for a subplot where the mare he loves and is mates with was stolen when he was injured and unable to fight off another stallion. While he knows it likely kept her safe while he healed, he is now determined to get her back. He's managed to find and follow the herd who claimed her, and is formulating a plan to get her back, but he knows it won't be an easy task. Not only is the Lead Stallion formidable, but there are plenty of other Bachelors who likely present a threat too.
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 7, 2022 10:23 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Skye
9 Years
Female/Mare
Herd:

Great Herd

Lead Mare
Appearance:

Credit belongs to Linka064 on DA. Stock Image.

Skye is a rather solidly built mare, who stands at 14.3 hh. She isn't a large mare by any means in height, but she is stocky. She is a buckskin paint mare with a dark brown and cream colored mane, and a cream colored tail. She also has white half stockings rather than black on her front legs, and full stockings of white on the back, though just above the white on her legs is a twinge of black on the front legs. She has warm, dark brown eyes as well.
Personality:

Skye is a very solid and steady mare, one who had a level head on her shoulders. Calm and collected, the mare is the type you can rely on, even in difficult times. Her even tempered appearance can often be mistaken for softness, but the mare doesn't tolerate shenanigans. She can be soft and compassionate at times, but she is also capable of being stern. She will always do what is best for the herd, even if not everyone likes it. As a mother, doing things like leaving foals behind kills her, but as it is better for the whole, she does. Skye is quite capable of being quite logical, rational even, and it doesn't always gain her many favors. Skye can be very motherly, and definitely expects to be listened to.

Despite being a very level mare, Skye has been at this so long she has grown confident and comfortable in her decisions. To the point where she doesn't really listen to others or enjoy criticism, since she tends to think that her decisions are the right one. She doesn't consciously try to be like that, it's just something that has come from having to rely on herself and make tough decisions.
Crush:
None
Mate:

None Technically;
But her foals have been fathered by the Lead Stallion or Lieutenant.
Foals:

Very Open.
Current Offspring Are:
Unborn Foal [Open]
10 Month Old Foal [Open]
1.8 Year Old [Open]
3 Year Old [Open]
4 Year Old [Open]
5 Year Old, Atlas. [Rped by Covidiv Coffee]

Not all these foals will have survived, but I want to give people the option of what age they may want their horse to be if they're Skye's offspring.

All of her offspring will have been fathered by the Lead Stallion, Lieutenant, or the Former Lead Stallion. Depending on when the LS took over, her offpspring will vary in Sire.
Other:
Skye took over rather young for a lead mare, and has been leading since she was 4 Years old. Her mother was the Lead Mare before her, so when she died unexpectedly, Skye stepped up to fill the role, and has been there since.
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 7, 2022 10:26 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

A S E N A T H

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Name:

Asenath
3 Years
Mare/Female
Herd:

Great Herd

Herd Mare
Appearance:

Standing at about 16.2 hh right now, it's become apparent Asenath is a mare on the taller side, gaining her height from her father rather than her mother. She has a lean build to her, a stature that is muscular but elegant at the same time. Despite her elegant build, the mare does have quite a bit of power to her body, a strength and grace sewed throughout her physique. She doesn't have the same mass as older mares, still remaining on the leaner side rather than completely filled out like a mare that is her senior. Still, the female moves around with grace and dignity that seems a bit abnormal on such a young female.

Asenath has a femininely defined face, her features not as evident as something lke an Arabian might have, with it's dished head and curved features. However, she still has definition in her features that gives her a more distinguished and almost delicate look wthout necessarily being dainty. While a much of her feminity and grace is genetic, it's important to know the filly has been primarily raised by the Lead Mare, Skye. So, just as much of it has been embroidered into her as a learned behavor. She was raised to move through life with poise and dignity.

The mare has a dark coat, a color that seems to embody the dark of night, or the center of an abyss. Her black coat can look lighter during the day when she's standing in the light, coming off as more of a stunning brown. However, do not be deceived, the mares coat is black. Much of her body is the dark color, however, she has two white socks on her hind legs, and a thick white blaze down her head which narrows as it reaches her nose. Her hooves are a lighter color as well, coming in as a medium grey in color instead of something that might be darker.

Her mane and tail are quite long and are thick and a bit coarse in texture. Often the hair of either is a bit tangled, bringing an unruly edge to the filly's appearance. Her mane is a bit two toned, starting off as black, a similar color as her coat, and lightening to a red hue near the tips. Her eyes are a dark grey, flecks of brown scattered through out them. Her scent is something clear and soft, subtle like flowers just after it rains.

Personality:

Asenath has an interesting personality, and not necessarily one you'd expect from a younger mare. Sena is a bit of an aloof character, not the most socialable, but not necessarily shy either. She's got no problem really socializing, she just prefers to be on her own, and isn't generally impressed by the antics of others, especially try-hards. Her aloofness combined with her confidence gives Asenath a bit of a blunt or abrasive edge, never one to mix her words in hopes of sparing another's feelings.

While Asenath has a more calm demeanor, it's important to know that a fiery soul lies within the young equine. She won't tolerate anyone treating her or her friends and family poorly, and she can be incredibly opinionated about things too. She's the type of horse to go toe-to-toe with anyone, doesn't matter who, if she's irriated enough. Still, there is typically a quiet coldness to the mare, except for times when she gets extremely riled up, an assuredity to her that she is quite capable of handling herself. It can be unnerving for those unfamiliar with the youth to be around her, because she won't mouth off in the way many younger mares can, instead she will fix them with an icy, unblinking stare that few are ever prepared to see from such a young horse. It may be something she's picked up from her parents, but it still is a bit odd to see such a young horse nail.

Sena is an intelligent and observant creature, but her interest is piqued on very few occasions. She isn't hoity toity or anything, but Asenath isn't easily impressed by others. It'll take a lot to win her affection in any other way besides friendship, so whoever tries will have to be up for a challenge. Asenath is no walk in the park, she's aloof, sometimes moody, and can be incredibly hot tempered and fiery at times. It's hard to imagine a cold creature like herself being hot-tempered, it almost seems a contradiction, but she, like others, does have a breaking point, and when she does, those in her path need to do whatever they can to get the hell out of it.

Crush:

None
Mate:

Nope.
Foals:

Heck Naw.
Other:
Her mother was Skye's cousin, someone the lead mare was closer to than she is with others. She died shortly after Asenath's birth, having had complications during it. Being her blood, Skye took her in and raised her alongside her own foal at the time. Since Sena's mother died before it could be confirmed, her father is unknown, but Skye has told everyone that it is the Lead Stallion.

All Image Credits Belong to Velvet-Stain on DA. Stock Images.
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!December 8, 2022 05:41 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Uthyr
Herd:
Great Herd
Lead Stallion
Appearance:
db570hb-552e4f3e-dd5e-43c5-a942-bd347fffd205.jpg
[Credit for Images goes to Alla-Equi on DA. Stock images.]
Uthyr is quite a specimen, both extroardinary, but in a terribly mundane and ordinary way. He looks quite similar to his father, but doesn't quite meet his level of beauty or brawn, with a coat of dark-ish bay. His fur is a deep shade of red-brown, onyx legs darker than the night sky. His mane and tail are onyx too, long and flowing whatever way the wind deems necessary, along with eyes of a hue so dark they appear black.

His figure is miscular, but not overly broad, not intimidating to merely stare at. He can hold his own in a fight, and he looks the part, but standing at 16.1 hands high, Uthyr doesn't exactly strike fear into the hearts of everyone around him. The lack of scars does not aid this; while he has a few, they're few and far between, marking him as a little inexperienced in the fighting department of existence.

Overall, he's just rather.. plain. A bay stallion of a rather average height, a rather average build, a rather average horse.
Personality:
Arrogant, cocky, a brute.

All words that, very aptly, describe Uthyr. He grew hearing stories of his fathers successes and his losses, grew hearing stories about a stallion that he felt as if he had never seen. His father, a brute? His father, overly aggressive? His father, fighting for the sake of fighting? No, never. He'd grown to idolize this version of his father, the version he had never gotten to see. He grew to want to become that version of his father, a stallion that fought, a stallion that won, a stallion that threw his weight around and had others fear him.

Uthyr is a bully, to put it plainly. He picks on anyone and everyone around him, he throws weight around that he doesn't have, he eggs people to fight him, he makes sure everyone knows their apparent place; below him. Even people that are meant to be his equals, he sees them as beneath him, as servants, as people that should fear and respect him, that should be intimidated by him, that should cower in the face of his ire.

He is angry. He is simply an angry individual, and he's always looking for reasons to be angry, even if there are none. He's always looking for reasons to lash out, for reasons to kick, to bite, to fight. He's looking for reasons to belittle, to put someone "in their place". He's bigger than mos mustangs, why shouldn't everyone be beneath him?
db570jz-2229fa82-33be-44a2-9be2-fa8b1c7a5b2e.jpg
Crush:
None.
Mate:
None.
Foals:
Open
Kin:
Chex is his father.
If you're familiar with me in other horse RPs, you may have seen my stallion Chex, he's a bit of a hunk. This piece of garbage is his son, got all his bad qualities and none of his good ones [except some looks, of course].
Other:
Due to the timeline, he's only been in power for about a year, so pregnancies and newer foals could be his, but yearlings, foals and pregnancies from outside the herd would not be his. Yearlings that aren't his, he's mostly okay around. Older foals, he's iffy but kind of alright. Young foals that aren't his and were born under his care, he is very iffy about. For at least the first few weeks to months, mothers would have to watch their foals to make sure he didn't hurt them or cause an "accident".

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us