Wolf Play : Lycan Moon | Werewolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(
 Caeruleum
11:39:45 Cae, Blue
forest 2-5 will forever be so dearly missed 😭😭😭 dont hate yourself for the habits we made while enjoying the prosperity
 kycantina
11:38:11 ky
and also that's on being an underemployed new grad with too much free time haha
 kycantina
11:37:27 ky
Blue, lmao I miss the old forest level 5 every day. 12 full DGs (4 are on death's door) and 4 trainees, going on 5. I kinda hate myself lol.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Lycan Moon | Werewolf Rp | Open!November 19, 2022 10:44 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lycan Moon

Two Packs have Feuded for Generations, all of it beginning because the Alpha of One Pack loved the Omega of the other, resulting in the Omega's death as an attempt to weaken the Alpha. Instead it drove him mad and vengeful, causing the two packs to constantly be at odds. However, lately things have gotten somehow worse but also better. The Alphas of both packs are tired of the fighting, but the tensions continue to climb, so they come up with a plan: Marry the Son and Daughter of the Alphas as the physical bond for the peace treaty. Both packs reluctantly agree, believing that enough is enough and both packs need to heal.

To show their unison behind their idea, the alphas decide to host a Lunar Ball, along with a week full of festivities, for all the packs, inviting them all to come celebrate the new found peace between the two packs. It's both a strong play and a risky move. On one hand, it helps cement the peace between the two, bonding in a way other than war. However, it also risks intertwining young, single wolves with one another in ways that could ruin everything.

Will the Peace Treaty Withstand the Night?

Or will it all crumble with the light of the new day?

This is an Rp Designed for Romance and Drama, which we all know I love. There isn't a massive huge plot, but we can create one out of all the drama and subplots.

I hope you all have fun!

Edited at November 19, 2022 11:05 AM by Imperial Sands
Lycan Moon | Werewolf Rp | Open!November 19, 2022 10:45 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of WP's and Eve's Rules.
1. Be Active. I think this is pretty self explanatory by now.

2. Semi-Literacy is the Minimum.

3. No Perfect Characters, Godmodding, Powerplaying, etc. etc.

4. Follow WP's Rules in Terms of Images, if I find people are breaking them, I won't allow them anymore.

5. Four Character Limit Per Person For Now. This is Subject to Change Though.

7. Reservations Last Three Days. I'm Feeling Generous.

8. Be Unique. Be Creative. Have fun. This Rp is just for us to have fun with as much drama in rp as possible.

9. Romance is going to be BIG in this Rp. So no Romance between your own characters unless it's a plot device and temporary. Like an Ex, or a Fling, etc.

10. If you've read everything put your favorite color in the form for your first character.

11. Im okay with Bullet Point Personalities as Long as They are Well Made. Basically don't give me a personality with just 5 listed and expect it to be Acceptable. Im Generous, but not THAT Generous. Include the Missing Number as well.

12. Im okay with Bullet Point Personalities, but not Appearances.

13. Have fun!

Im lazy. This is all I got for Rules.

Edited at November 19, 2022 11:11 AM by Imperial Sands
Lycan Moon | Werewolf Rp | Open!November 19, 2022 10:51 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Werewolves
Alpha, Beta, Omega

These aren’t exactly your normal werewolves either, or, well, they are but not in the normal way. Instead of there just being one type of werewolves, there are instead three. Afterall, where would all the lore about them have come from if they didn’t exist? Anyways, the type of werewolf someone is, whether turned or born, is entirely determined by how far away from the first werewolves they are. These first werewolves are known as Loup Garous, and thankfully they are no longer alive today. Mindless and monstrous slaves to the moon with no control over their actions when changed, a Loup Garou was one of the most dangerous creatures have ever existed. Nowadays, though, modern werewolves are mere shadows of what they once were.

Werewolves can be born or turned, but the process is obviously different for the latter, but it’s pretty straight forward. If they are bitten, or mauled in the case of Alphas, and it doesn’t kill them within 24 hours, the next full moon that comes they will transition. And yeah, that’s it. Very straightforward.

The three Bloodline Types for the Werewolves, these are: Alpha, Beta, and Omega. To avoid confusion, as the Bloodlines were originally names for what the Bloodlines commonly ranked as, they are now simply called A-Blood, B-Blood, and O-Blood.

The Types

A-Blood
Alpha Blood, A-Type, Alphas, Lycans

The Alpha Type Werewolves are the more Lycan like wolves in appearance. They’re the Bi-pedaled, Monstrous wolf that is far more beast than it is man or wolf. Capable of great feats of both strength and violence, they are the bloodline closest to the original wolves, and it shows. Due to this, they’re considered the strongest of the three types, able to out muscle the other two types quite easily. They’re practically designed for violence and chaos, built more like bears than wolves. However, great power comes with great struggle [you thought I was gonna say the Spiderman line didn’t you?], and the Lycans struggle greatly with control. They can turn at any time, though it’s more common at night, and even more so the fuller the moon is, however, they are far more slaves to the moon and their emotions than the other two. Meaning, during the full moon they give over to their feral side almost completely [sometimes entirely]. Lycans never have full control, no matter how old they are, so they have to be mindful of things because they will eventually turn, whether it’s due to emotions or the moon.

Besides the obvious, one thing that sets the A-Blood Werewolves apart from the others is that A-Types can only be born, they cannot be turned. Even if an A-Type does bite and turn a human into a werewolf they will become a B-Type. However, it’s uncommon to survive the “bite” from an Alpha, as it’s often a full fledged mauling. Survival Rate is under 25%.

Due to their Strength and Size, able to reach up to 7’6” at the top of their head in their wolf form, the Alphas tend to be more so the Defenders or Protectors of the pack. In previous times they were Guardians, keeping their home and pack safe from threats and did most of the fighting.

B-Blood
Beta Blood, B-Type, Betas, Shifters

The Beta Type Werewolves are the ones considered more like Wolf Shifters. Of all the types they have the appearance that most closely resembles a wolf, and that’s because they turn into one. Despite being werewolves, they turn into normal sized wolves, though they tend to be on the large side of the scale for wolves, and really can’t be told apart from normal wolves except by their pack. They have an easier time with control of all three, and aren’t nearly as affected by the moon as much as them either. They still are forced to shift on Full Moons, but otherwise can control when they do outside of it. Of all three of them, they’re the most wolf-like, whereas Alphas are more Monster and Omegas are more Man.

Beta Types can be both Born as one, or turned, however, their origins determines what they can turn humans into. Born Beta Types can turn Humans into other Beta Types, whereas Turned Beta Types cannot, instead they turn Humans into Omega Types. No one knows why this is, but it’s a fact they’ve long since accepted. The survival rate for the Bite from a Beta Type is over 50%, as it’s often a deep bite, rarely more, that is used.

Betas are more so built for hunting or patrols, which used to be their primary function in the pack. Of course they can fight alongside the Alphas, or go run with the Omegas, but that’s the true beauty of the Betas, they’re a balance. However the also have the skills of being able to act like a normal wolf and blend into the territory like they belong there.

O-Blood
Omega Blood, O-Type, Omegas, Wolfmen

These are the types of werewolves that, aside from a few, seem to be how werewolves are pictured in the media. They are primarily human, with wolfish features combining with those of their human ones. They grow claws and pointed teeth, and hair is produced to give them that more wolfy or monstrous look. They are more like humans with the minds of wolves, whereas the others also have wolf forms. However, despite being the most human, they are the ones who seem to struggle just as much as A-Bloods with control. Not so much when it comes to emotions, but to the moon. Like all Werewolves they are forced to transform on Full Moons, but they also struggle not to shift at night in general. It’s partially believed that they have a hard time with control because they are the most human, and therefore struggle to meld as one with the wolf part of themselves. While A-Types are the Strongest [Omegas are frail in comparison], and B-Types are the more balanced ones, it’s the Omegas who are, surprisingly, the fastest. While the Betas can easily keep up, they are, without question, the fastest.

Like the other two types, O-Types can be Born or Turned, however, they are only capable of turning humans into other Omegas. Their survival rate is upwards of 75%, and this is due to the fact that it’s an easier transition, but also because their bite itself is less dangerous.

Werewolf Strengths & Weaknesses to Keep in Mind

All the werewolves have Supernatural Strength, with the Alpha Types being the Strongest. They're strong enough to basically throw cars for reference, and are Stronger than Vampires. The only ones who Rival their Strength are Sanguine Vampires in their True Form or Necrotic Vampires at night. They also have Superhuman Speed Agility, with Beta Types and Omegas being the Fastest. Alphas are still Fast, but not as much so. Omegas, and Betas in their Wolf Form, are as Faster or Faster than Most Vampires. They also have Enhanced & Heightened Reflexes, Stamina, and Senses, even beyond that of a normal wolf. Werewolves also all have Superhuman Healing & Durability, so they're better able to take hits, and can heal from most wounds. They also heal rather quickly with bone breaks taking about a day on average. They aren't immortal, but their ability to heal makes it difficult for them to die.

Of course, they aren't invincible, and have their fair share of weaknesses too. For one, the legend of Silver being deadly to werewolves is true. Silver inflicted wounds take longer to heal, by a good bit, about 50% longer than normal wounds, but they can take even longer than that. This also applies to when Liquid Silver gets in the blood, and a high enough dosage can be lethal. Wolfsbane is also a weakness for the wolves, though it isn't lethal to them. Depending on how it's used dictates what it does. Powdered Wolfsbane is a Sedative, whereas the Physical Flower itself acts like an allergic reaction almost, causing the pain, redness, and hives if on the skin. If ingested, the wolf will get sick for a period of time. Obviously things like Decapitation and Heart Injuries or Removal are completely and 100% lethal to pretty much everything. There is also the fact that when wolves have been forced to shift due to a loss of control, especially on a full moon, they've become Feral Minded. So they cannot think rationally or strategically when they are in this mindset. This makes them both extremely dangerous and unpredictable, but they also cannot come up with coherent plans to execute. So it's a double edged sword.

Werewolf Pack Hierarchy

Alpha
The Leading Male of the Pack, he is responsible for making decisions regarding it and everything else involving the pack. He leads along side his mate, the Luna, but is the primary leader of the pack. The Alpha of a Pack is almost always an A-Blood Werewolf.

Luna/Lune
They are the Mate of the Alpha of the Pack. If he doesn't have a mate, this position is not filled. Even though they do help lead along side of him, their role is primarily to support the Alpha and help him lead, not to lead themselves. They can if anything happens to him, and does when he isn't present.

Beta
This is the Werewolf who is the Second in Command of the Pack. They help the Alpha make decisions and enforce their rules and orders, and are trained to lead and take over if anything happens. Betas are easily the Alphas most trusted wolf in the pack.

Delta
This is the Third in Command of the Pack, and like the Second in Command to the Alpha, the Delta is like that for the Luna, as well as acting as her and her children's personal body guard. They aren't trained like the Beta to take over in the event something happens to the Luna, but to prevent that from happening at all costs.

Gamma
This is the Werewolf within the Pack who is considered like a Fourth in Command almost. However, they are one of the best fighters, or warriors, in the pack and ensure the entire pack receives the training they need.

Pack Members
These are majority of the Werewolves in the pack. There are no specific ranks within this role, but all wolves are expected to pull their own weight in some form.

Omega
This is the werewolf in the pack who is the newest, turned werewolf. They aren't treated poorly, they're simply the wolf who needs to prove their trustworthy. Once they've been an Omega for a year, or another werewolf joins sooner, they'll be bumped to a regular pack mate. The pack doesn't always have an omega.

The Mate Bond
TBA

Edited at November 19, 2022 10:54 AM by Imperial Sands
Lycan Moon | Werewolf Rp | Open!November 19, 2022 10:53 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Week of Celebration
To try and cement in a new and bright future, the two packs have elected to enact an entire week of celebration. It'll begin with the ancient tradition of the Lunar Ball, and end with the Wedding Ceremony of the Two Heirs.

The Lunar Ball
The Lunar Ball is a very old, extremely old, tradition that packs used to hold to help werewolves find their fated mates. As the years went on, fated mates began to fade from existence becoming rarer and rarer until it became pointless to even hold a ball since it was unlikely to happen for most. There is about a 5% chance someone has a Fated Mate, so the ball just became overall obsolete. However, the packs have elected to bring it pack for this Week of Celebration to start the packs off on the right foot for their new fresh slate. Plus it's a good way for the two packs to get to know one another and be more comfortable with each other.

Basically, though, the Lunar Ball is exactly as it sounds. A Ball that is hosted where everything is decorated to perfection and extravagently, and people dress to the nines in formal wear. They put on their best clothes and their best faces in hopes of winning over others for the purposes of attracting not only mates but possible future alliances. No expense goes unpaid for an event such as this, and it is an experience those who attend will remember for the rest of their lives.

Other Festivities
Send me Ideas. I have yet to come up with other ideas other than a Bonfire for one of the Nights.

The Wedding
Its the Wedding of the Two People. Who will then Sign the Peace Treaty, with their Parents, for the Two Packs. Super Romantic. It would be a shame if someone would... I don't know... object.

I'm lazy, I'll obviously add more later.

Edited at November 19, 2022 11:18 AM by Imperial Sands
Lycan Moon | Werewolf Rp | Open!November 19, 2022 10:59 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Spots

The Blood Moon Pack
1. Erica Bastien | F | Pack Member | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
2. Roxanne Cardona | F | Delta | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 2
3. Leighton Roux Poe | M | Beta | Spellbound | Pg. 2
4. Rose Addams | F | Omega | Nox | Pg. 2
5. Geoffery Hanson | M | Pack Member | FrostyK | Pg. 4
6. Sadoc Hare | M | Heir | Kobeni | Pg. 5
7. Rowan Draven | M | Pack Member | N3v3rHop3 | Pg. 5
8. Reserved for Pastry Lord

The Lunar Falls Pack
1. Klotho Fawzi | F | Heir | Polly | Pg. 2
2. Caelan Journigan | Gender Fluid | Delta | Spellbound | Pg. 2
3. Stellan Bates | M | Gamma | Nox | Pg. 2
4. Elias Journigan | M | Beta | Tynahi | Pg. 3
5. Vivienne Valentine | F | Pack Member | LiltingLillies | Pg. 3
6. Reserved for Pastry Lord
7. Hope Caddel | F | Pack Member | N3v3rHop3 | Pg. 6

Other Packs
1. Nicanor Carvalho | M | Beta | Crescent Moon Pack | Polly | Pg. 4
2. Rowan Lamontagne | M | Alpha | Wild Mountain Pack | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
3. Lucienne Greer | M | Alpha | Crescent Moon Pack | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 2
4. Victoria O'Connor | F | Alpha | Gealach Pack | FrostyK | Pg. 2
5. Fergus McConnally | M | Beta | Gealach Pack | Nox | Pg. 2
6. Quincy Bennett | M | Future Beta | Aurora Pack | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
7. Kobeni Benni'o | M | Acting Alpha | Beta Guardians | Kobeni | Pg. 3
8. Arriety Fern | F | Beta | Wild Mountain Pack | Moss Pack | Pg. 4
9. Elowen Evenfall | F | Shaman's Apprentice | Cassiopeia Pack | Imperial Sands | Pg. 4
10. Clarissa Jefferson | F | Pack Member | Gealach Pack | FrostyK | Pg. 5
11. Trisha Ashely | F | Gamma | Beta Guardians | Kobeni | Pg. 5

Gender Ratio
Male : Female : Other
12 : 11 : 1

The Two Main Packs in this Rp are the Lunar Falls Pack and the Blood Moon Pack [I'm going hard on the Moon theme can you tell?]. However, packs across the world are invited, so if you want your wolf from a different pack, simply fill that information in on the form where it belongs.

Edited at December 7, 2022 09:51 PM by Imperial Sands
Lycan Moon | Werewolf Rp | Open!November 19, 2022 11:03 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Full Name:
Goes By:
Pack:
Bloodline:
Appearance:
Personality:
Relationship Status:
Crush:
Mate:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Note One: If you are making one of the two heirs, include that in the "Rank" section. The Heir is merely a Pack Member right now, as they would ordinarily take over as Lunar or Alpha in their natal pack once their parents step down.

Note Two: If you are making a wolf from a pack other than the main two, come up with a pack name and put that in the "Pack" section. Understand that once you make an outside pack, others can make wolves for it too.

Edited at November 19, 2022 11:26 AM by Imperial Sands
Lycan Moon | Werewolf Rp | Open!November 19, 2022 11:05 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
While this isn't finished, it is open.
Lycan Moon | Werewolf Rp | Open!November 19, 2022 11:26 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Rowan Lamontagne
Goes By:
Rowan;
Sometimes just Row
Male
Sexuality:

Bisexual & Monogamous;
Preference for Women
Pack:

Wild Mountain Pack

Alpha
Bloodline:

A-Blood
Appearance:

Credits to __modagit @ Picrew.me. Credits also on the Image.

Rowan Lamontagne is a bear of a man to put it simply. His last name genuinely means "the mountain" and that is honestly the best way to describe the Alpha wolf, along with a few other terms. He's not the tallest, though he's by no means something to scoff at, standing at a solid 6'2" tall. His height combined with a thick, sturdy build gives the man a stature that's very similar to how most people would picture a Lumberjack. Though, to be fair, he'd probably make Lumberjacks weep in envy over his physique, but we don't need to talk about that.

If it were possible, one could try to argue that his A-Type Bloodline had affected his human appearance, making him and bigger and stronger version of a regular human. Except that just isn't true. The Lamontagne Heritage, a prolific A-Type Bloodline, is well known for producing tall and large men and women, majority of them reaching 6 feet and above. If anything, Rowan would be considered average or on the shorter side in his family. However, to others, he probably seems like a very large man.

Along with his height, Rowan has a very strong and wide set pair of shoulders, with a chest to match. His arms are thick with muscle, not the type of muscle one gets from working out, but the large arms one gets from years of heavy manual labor. He's not thin, not in the slightest, he's got a thickness to his abdomen, but it is taut with muscle as well. His legs are shapely, heavy and firm with muscle. He's got thick [thiccc] thighs, prominent calves, and buttox to drive the ladies crazzzyyy. His feet, which he keeps surprisingly well groomed, are of average size for someone his height [don't ask me what that is, i don't know]. His hands, though, are definitely on the slightly larger side, his calms calloused and scarred from working, his knucles in no better shape. He's a man who's been hard on his hands.

In terms of his face, it's easy to say Rowan is an attractive man in the rough and rugged kind of way. He's by no means a pretty boy, nothing about him is. He has a strong jaw, a long and straight nose, and thick, full eye brows. His eyes are more hooded and almond shape, but not so much that appears to be squinting, and while he does do a mean glare, there's a softness to them that help make his larger stature less intimidating. He has slightly longer hair, but nothing too long, only reaching bit down the back of his neck. It's often unstyled, and he runs his hands through it often to push it back. He has a full beard and mustache on his jaw, and while he overall is relaxed in appearance he does take good care of his facial hair. His eyes are an extremely pale grey, almost appearing silver, and seem to glow at times, especially when he's close to shifting and even more so on a full moon.

For Clothing, Rowan prefers a simple pair of jeans, steel toed boots, a tshirt, and a flannel. He does wear jackets from time to time, but he doesn't prefer it to be honest. When he isn't wearing that type of outfit, it's usually because he's in his work coveralls. You won't find the man in a suit or anything.

In terms of Rowan's wolf appearance, he's even more of a sight to beheld in his Lycan form. Standing at the maximum 7'6", the male is a behemoth, easily coming in twice to three times his own weight, and all of it being solid muscle. Perhaps what stands out besides the male's size is the gunmetal grey, the charcoal color, of his figure. He appears almost metallic at times, and paired with the silver of his eyes it's easy to see the male is greyscale.

Rowan's Lycan form is beastly and large, longer for arms, and powerful back legs. His chest is wider and a bit more barrel shaped in this form, with a broad set of shoulders. Basically everything is maximized in this form, and he should be approached cautiously. His jaws, or muzzle, are maybe a hair longer than a normal wolfs would be, but that's due to his size, but are wider than normal too. His bite is strong, likely able to crush tree branches within them if he didn't mind the splinters. On his hands and feet are several inch long claws, the ones on his hind legs are thicker and shorter, providing great traction when moving. Whereas the ones on his hands are more designed to be weapons, longer, a bit thicker, and slightly curved at the tip. This makes them great for gripping but also tearing or ripping. His ears are longer than normal and tufted on the tips, and his tail is a bit on the shoter side in comparison to his size.

Personality:
TBA
Relationship Status:

Single
Crush:

None
Mate:

None, Obviously.
Kin:

None, Possibly Open.
Affiliations:

Open - WIP
Other:
Big Ole WIP
Lycan Moon | Werewolf Rp | Open!November 19, 2022 01:13 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Deleted. I no longer wanted her.

Edited at November 25, 2022 11:21 AM by Imperial Sands
Lycan Moon | Werewolf Rp | Open!November 19, 2022 01:23 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Quincy Cornelius Bennett
Goes By:

Primarily Quincy;
Occasionally Ben, Benny, Bennett, Quin, or Q.
Never Cornelius or any Version of it.
24 Years
Male
Sexuality:

If you as his parents, Bisexual.
If you ask him, he's gay.
The Latter is True.
Pack:

Aurora Pack

Son of the Betas
Their Heir, but Currently a Pack Member.
Bloodline:

A or B-Bloodline
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Moro_244 @Picrew.me. Can provide Link if Necessary, this particular one is a bit hard to find considering most of it's in a different language.

Quincy Bennett could easily be described as someone who is pretty, beautiful even, but not in the rugged way that a lot of men, especially werewolf men like to be portrayed. Instead there is a very obviously femininity to the male that gives him a softer, almost more refined look. Standing at about 5'10", Quincy isn't someone who is super tall nor super short, coming in at a more average height. He has a lean build with narrower shoulders that pull in to a slim waist and even narrower hips. He's figure is reminiscent of a pole, except he's a pole who's in decent shape. He isn't stacked or super built like others, instead remaining someone who is thin but soft, no excess fat or muscle adorning his physique.

There have been many a time when Quincy was mistaken for a beautiful woman, especially when viewed from the side. It isn't something that bothers him, he views it as a compliment, afterall, women are beautiful. It drives his parents up a wall, but he doesn't mind it. He has narrower and straight features, but not hard and edged. His face is longer and comes to a narrower shin. He has fine, sharp cheek bones and cheeks that, at times, appear hollow. However he has a very delicate jaw line, and slightly fuller lips. His nose is straight but not terribly long, but what does it for most people are the eyes. The slightly hooded, slightly almond shaped eyes that peer at you from behind a blonde veil.

His skin is fair in complexion, not quite procelain but instead is an unblemished ivory. The one thing about his skin though? It gets flushed easily. Blush is almost a constant presence on his cheeks, and it's not unsual to see his ears and neck turn pink as well from varying emotions. This combined with the soft, subtly of his features making him a rather expressive creature, always able to discern what he's feeling from the emotions written clearly on his face.

Quincy's also known for the locks of hair he holds, which earn him disapproving looks from his parents because of his refusal to cut it. Instead, Quince keeps his hair long and well groomed, trimming it and maintaining it so that it stays healthy. His hair isn't very thick, but it is silky soft to the touch, the perfect type of hair people love to run their fingers through. It's also very long in length, and naturally straight, and reaches easily down to about mid-back on him. It's color is natural, and comes through as a pale champagne color, being a rather cool or neutral toned blonde. It, at times, also appears to be a bit of a blonde ash color in certain lightings and certain clothing.

TBA
Personality:

Flirtatious || Quick Witted || Open || Cunning || Manipulative || Gentle || Quiet || Soft || Easy Going || Demure || Coy || Observant || Meticulous || Perfectionist || Proud || A Bit Vain || Playful

TBA
Relationship Status:

Single Pringle, Definitely Ready to Mingle
Crush:

None, Open
Mate:

His Parents Wish, but No.
Kin:

Open Maybe.
Affiliations:

Open - WIP
Other: