Wolf Play : Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 starmutt
12:53:45 marsh | they/it
explore is easier if you can buy a couple of high CP woofs they go for like 200~400 mush for the 1500~1900 cp range ones
 starmutt
12:52:51 marsh | they/it
yeah explore and art are the big ones. most reliable. breeding is a hit or miss
 Gallifrey Falls
12:52:46 Allons-y / Myth
Ugh I'm not big on exploring but I guess...
 kycantina
12:51:33 ky
Myth, art is the only other really solid mush maker. Breeding, selling, and mini games can be good but not as good as explore
 Gallifrey Falls
12:49:51 Allons-y / Myth
Is there nother way to earn mushrooms other than exploring?
 kycantina
12:47:57 ky
Hi chat, giving myself a very undeserved art break to go explore :))
 Silver Dawn
12:47:40 
Hello.
 Gallifrey Falls
12:44:36 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 Dawnforest
12:33:19 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me,
 starmutt
12:28:31 marsh | they/it
30k dominance we win these

i'm gonna lose like 2k of that come the following monday because i have 24 wolves 15+ years old </3
 Revelry
12:21:50 Rev
pvp?
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!November 18, 2022 02:51 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Uncharted Territory

Everyone thinks they are the most formidable creature, indestructable, the King of Jungle, and none more so than the Tiger. However, deforestation and poachers have proven to be more than a match for the ferocious feline, pushing it closer and closer to the brink. With man constantly encroaching on lands that were once theirs, tigers have been pushed out from their homes, forced to find new lands to live in away from where they've grown up.

In these new lands, there are whispers, a promise of survival, however, it will not be easy. With more and more creatures losing their home, there is far more competition than normal just to survive. However, there is a glimmer of hope in the form of something most unusual. A small group of tigers have formed in these new lands, putting aside thousands of years of instincts to try and work together so they can thrive. Will you join them in hopes of survival, or will you try to make it on your own as you always have?

I have a problem. I'm aware.

Activity Note:
I work nights, so my activity can be a bit wonky at times, and I not always on when everyone else is. I try to be fairly active on my days off, but sometimes it slips through the cracks.

Edited at November 18, 2022 02:54 PM by Imperial Sands
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!November 18, 2022 02:52 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Breakdown

Tigers have always been solitary creatures, only really every being around others when it comes to having cubs. However, all of that is about to change. Lack of territory and the constant poaching has driven tigers out of their homes, their territories, and into new lands they have never been in before. In these new lands there is a small group of tigers that have defied everything to come together to form their version of a "pride". Your tigers can either try to join them in hopes this new way of life will mean easier survival, or try to hack as they always have: alone.

This rp will be about the struggle of them all. The new "pride" of tigers will have to learn how to coexist and work together, while those who remain alone will have to figure out how to live in the new lands.

Rules
Follow all of WP's and Eve's Rules.
1. Listen to Me and the Co-Leads. What we say is what goes.
2. Be Active. If you haven't posted for 3 days in the rp without giving us notice, we will simply remove your tiger.
3. Reservations will last no longer than 48 hours. After that you risk losing your spot, stock, etc.
4. Semi-realistic is the minimum, so anything that a tiger can possibly look like is acceptable. If it's never been seen in real life, though, don't try it here. We will not be specifying subspecies, so any size of any existing tigers [nonextinct ones] are allowed.
5. No Hybrids. They are all just tigers. Don't even ask.
6. Semi-Literacy is the minimum here. Don't bother joining if you can't put up a post of 5+ sentences every time. We also expect this to be demonstrated in your Sign Up Forms. If you've read this far, put something that involves snacks in your other form.
7. No Love at First Sight, Instant Mates, or anything of the sort. Just No.
8. No Perfect Characters, Godmodding, Powerplaying, etc. I will not tolerate it.
9. You will need to read everything. Ignore what I previously said about snacks, If you have read everything disguise the word popcorn in your form.
10. For Appearances a Detailed Description is the Minimum. You may also use an image, but if you do it must be: Free to Use Stock from DA, or a Custom/Adoptable you bought.
11. Remember, Tigers are solitary creatures, so they aren't going to be super social right off the back and everything will just be peaches and cream. Even for the "Pride" tigers.
12. If we have to critique your Sign Up Form 3 Times, it's an automatic denial.
13. Have fun!

Roleplay Note

I will not be allowing Orphaned cubs in this Rp. However, I will allow you to roleplay cubs that belong to a female who either is expecting cubs, or already has them with her.
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!November 18, 2022 02:53 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Roles

The Small Pride
This little group of tigers is currently nameless. As it grows, and becomes more established, it'll gain a name chosen by it's leader. Ranks for this Small Pride will also be established in Rp. Right now the Leader is the Tiger who brought the small group together. Max 4-5.

Leader:

- Rp Sample Required

Others:
- [Reserved for Me]
- [Reserved for Tene]

-

Lone Tigers
These are the tigers who have been recently pushed from their territories into the new lands. They have yet to join the small pride of tigers, and will be able to choose whether they want to or not.

Males:

-
-
-
-
Females:

-
-
-
-

Edited at November 18, 2022 03:13 PM by Imperial Sands
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!November 18, 2022 02:53 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Role:
Opinion on Joining the Tiger Pride:

Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum. Images Allowed. No Link.]
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Cubs:
Affiliations:
Other:
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!November 18, 2022 02:54 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!November 18, 2022 03:00 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:
Neerja;
Meaning "Lotus Flower"
Female
Role:

Undecided
Opinion on Joining the Tiger Pride:

TBA
Appearance:

Credit for All Three Images Belongs to MonsterBrand-Stock on DA. These are Stock Images.

Personality:

Tba
Crush:

None, Open
Mate:

None, Poss. Open
Cubs:

None, Maybe Open
Affiliations:

Open - Wip
Other:
Big Wip