Ecifircas
I'm working on that one and another one that's 5 levels in the desert
 Ecifircas
09:49:02 
Bruh-
-Click-
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +5
Bobcat : -3
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Pretty Kitties Adoption and Boarding|OPENNovember 15, 2022 09:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pretty Kitties Adoption and Boarding Center
'Where everything, big or small, belongs!'
The adoption and boarding center features a specialized boarding suite for every animal, along with fancy food for whatever it may be that is boarding. While boarding, training and grooming is available, but training is done in a separate building a few steps away from this one. Each shelter animal has room to roam and play, with a special spot inside for smaller animals that cant go outside to play and get their enrichment. Fostering opportunity are always available, along with volunteers.
Untitled1-20221115202321.png
gaze upon my badly drawn thing
This new shelter has been up and running for a year now, and the need for help is bigger than ever.

Edited at November 15, 2022 10:30 PM by Interstellar Sun
   Pretty Kitties Adoption and Boarding|OPENNovember 15, 2022 10:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The Pretty Kitties Adoption and Boarding Center originated on April 21st, 2021. Lorelai Harbor decided to open this center to help with all the cats that seemed to be flowing out of the larger shelters during the summer months, but since then its grown to accept dogs, small animals, and even exotics! It's set in Montana, USA, in a smaller town a few miles out of the big city, surrounded by some other shops and places strewn about, none too close together. The parking lot isnt giant but since it is a smaller shelter, it's never full and theres always good parking if its needed. Emergencies dont come in often, but if they do, theres a small, few kennel veterinarian clinic attached for first aid and isolation. It is equipped for surgeries, but those arent often done and are sent to larger facilities further into town. If they are needed, occasional neutering/spaying sessions are spaced out throughout the summer months when most babies are born. During this time most volunteers are needed for all sorts of jobs around the facility.
[PLOT]
Its March 30th, 2022. A boom of popularity (and population) has hit the place, and they find themselves being very low on staff and volunteers. Flyers and posters along with some job listings were put up, hoping to wrack up some interest and get the place running at full speed again. Each worker has their own specialty, and no one has to feel left out!

Edited at November 15, 2022 10:54 PM by Interstellar Sun

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rules and Regulations
1. ALL of wolfplay rules apply.
2. No gary/mary sues, weeping willows, you get the idea.
3. Godmodding is not allowed. No character will be perfect in everything or have a super long sob story they bring up every three seconds.
4. Characters need to be realistic!! No purple eyes or green skin, this is meant to be semi realistic.
5. Overall, be pretty active.
6. Theres no word requirement, but no one liners please.. three strikes and youre out.
7. Have flippin fun-

Edited at November 18, 2022 09:52 PM by Interstellar Sun

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
FORM
Human/Worker form
[Name]
[Nickname(s)]
[Gender]
[Role(s)]
[Sexuality]
[Appearance]
[Personality]
[Likes/Dislikes]
[Other]
Shelter/boarding animal
[NOTE: Only felines, canines, and small animals are allowed]
[Name]
[Nickname(s)]
[Gender]
[Role (pet or shelter)]
[Sexuality]
[Breed + Species]
[Appearance]
[Personality]
[Owner (if applicable)]
[Likes/Dislikes]
[Other]
ROLES
Shelter workers [Full time workers, includes groomers and trainers] 1/Unlimited
Shelter volunteers [Workers who only come in when they feel like it, often multiple times a week.] 0/unlimited
Boarding workers (and volunteers) [Shelter workers for boarding specifically.] 0/unlimited
Shelter animals 1/10
Boarding pets 0/8

Edited at November 18, 2022 10:21 PM by Interstellar Sun
   Pretty Kitties Adoption and Boarding|OPENNovember 18, 2022 10:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
My characters
WIP of course
Pretty Kitties Adoption and Boarding|OPENNovember 18, 2022 10:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
After a long time waiting, this is now open!

Edited at November 18, 2022 10:08 PM by Interstellar Sun
Pretty Kitties Adoption and Boarding|OPENNovember 18, 2022 10:41 PM

Cloudystar

Neutral

Give Award
Grace Holly
Female
Shelter worker
Bisexual
She has long brown hair that she typically keeps in space buns with two locks of hair loose on either sides of her face. Her eyes a bright blue with soft green accents. Her face is on the rounder side and her features are fairly soft. She has a soft tan and freckles graciously sprinkled along her cheeks and nose. She has an hour glass build and stands at about 5'3. She often wears skirts and thigh highs with various T-shirts with various different patterns and designs.
Grace is fairly outgoing and enjoys reading and coffee. And of course the company of animals. She's very passionate about working with animals and enjoys her job more than anything. She's kind and has a big heart but can be over excitable and overly energetic which causes some issues.
She loves animals, her job, reading, coffee, plants, and dressing up.
She dislikes cruelty, sitting still, and tight spaces.
(might expand on and make more detailed)

Edited at November 18, 2022 10:42 PM by Cloudystar
Pretty Kitties Adoption and Boarding|OPENNovember 19, 2022 09:00 PM

Krahe

Neutral

Give Award
I have been waiting for this to open! So excited to join this roleplay; there will be 3 character sheets posted, including this one.
-
[Name]: Jasper Judith Wade
[Nickname(s)]: N/a
[Gender]: Male [He/him]
[Role(s)]: Shelter Worker
[Sexuality]: Bisexual.
[Appearance]: Jasper Wade has boyish tones to him; despite just reaching his 30s. Being only 5'8", with a lack of any facial- or body, for that matter- hair. He's built lean, shoulders carefully sculpted from beneath a tight layer of pale, freckled skin, that square out his chest. His arms are lanky, and coloured by the veins that can often be seen pulsating, especially when he's tensed up. His fingers are long and sharp, fingernails carefully looked after and painted in a black polish.

Jasper not only holds himself with pride, but with a sense of belonging. His job here, is to help young voulnteers learn the ropes, while also being a veterinarian. His head is a mop of curly, brown locks of hair, often in the way of his face when he isn't opperating. His nose, and long, whip like eyelashes being the only thing that usually sticks out. His eyes are a deep amber colour, that practically glow like embers when he's mad. His jaw is short, curved in a feminine fashion and his teeth are white, with his canines sculpted sharp, and his bottom teeth cooked.

Jasper's hips are large, reaching his wrists when his arms are at his side. His legs are covered in scars; dog bites, tussles in the woods, 5 older brothers, and self inflicted teen troubles. They decorate his skin from his thighs to his ankles, the most notable being a large scar down the side of his left leg, from when his eldest brother pushed him into a river and a sharp rock tore his flesh.

In terms of other features, Jasper bares another scar, down both sides of his spine. An acclaimed fall from a high tree, where the bark caught his shoulders and back. Jasper also carries a short chain around his neck, fitted inside a wire is a .22 Winchester bullet, dead, sits.
[[Sorry to anyone who's already read that description of Jasper Wade, I didn't feel like writing another one right now]].
[Personality]: Jasper Wade is a usually quiet and chill guy, having been born into a family of 3 and having been the eldest, he has taken a sort of parental role no matter where he goes. And this includes here at the shelter. He's often careful with his words, either choosing to not speak his opinion or just respond with a gentle, midtoned; "Well, what do you think?"
Its clear Jasper's very passionate about animals. In fact, he has his own pets at home. A majority of them having been animals from the shelter that didn't get homes. In fact, he loves his pets so much, its not uncommon for him to show up on his days off with his kitten Sebation, or his mutt germans, Mayhem and Enzo.
While never explicitly said, it's clear Jasper has a lot of struggles at home. hence why he's often found in the office, days on or off. Infact, the Pretty Kitties has pratically become his second home. And don't think for a moment Jasper's not willing to spend 75% of his paycheck on the animals in the shelter and at home.
[Likes/Dislikes]:
+ Kids
+ Helping volunteers
+ Teaching
+++ Kittens
- Greed
- Animal abusers
- People refusing to spay their pets out of laziness.
[Other]:
N/a
Pretty Kitties Adoption and Boarding|OPENNovember 19, 2022 09:05 PM

Krahe

Neutral

Give Award
[Name]: Cohen
[Nickname(s)]: Coco (Jasper).
[Gender]: Male [He/him]
[Role(s)]: Shelter Voulenteer.
[Sexuality]: Gay.
[Appearance]: Cohen is an 16 year old scrawny boy with an intimidating aura and a soft spot for dogs. [[WIP]]
[Personality]:
[Likes/Dislikes]:
[Other]:
N/a
Pretty Kitties Adoption and Boarding|OPENNovember 19, 2022 09:08 PM

Krahe

Neutral

Give Award
[Name]: Pickles
[Nickname(s)]: Picks (Jasper).
[Gender]: Female.
[Role (pet or shelter)]: Shelter.
[Sexuality]: Bisexual.
[Breed + Species]: Feline; Main Coon x Stray cat.
[Appearance]: Wip
[Personality]: Wip
[Owner (if applicable)]: N/a
[Likes/Dislikes]
[Other]

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us