Chatbox
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(
 Caeruleum
11:39:45 Cae, Blue
forest 2-5 will forever be so dearly missed 😭😭😭 dont hate yourself for the habits we made while enjoying the prosperity
 kycantina
11:38:11 ky
and also that's on being an underemployed new grad with too much free time haha
 kycantina
11:37:27 ky
Blue, lmao I miss the old forest level 5 every day. 12 full DGs (4 are on death's door) and 4 trainees, going on 5. I kinda hate myself lol.
 Caeruleum
11:35:29 Cae, Blue
my main team has 3 dgs that i keep stoning, the others are barely over 525 LOL
 distant-lands
11:35:28 katy | beetle
marsh,
do it
 starmutt
11:35:05 marsh | they/it
i want to draw a honse dog period
 Caeruleum
11:34:55 Cae, Blue
i hope you can somehow feel the slow blinking i did at "third explore team" and "DG" being in the same sentence
 starmutt
11:34:52 marsh | they/it
i want to draw honse dog for oc design game
 kycantina
11:33:31 ky
Blue, to me he only needs empathy and spirituality, man's on my third explore team so it's not like he'll get out much past getting him to DG
 Caeruleum
11:31:49 Cae, Blue
but damn, most of that is from explore?? hats off to you, mad respect
 Caeruleum
11:31:18 Cae, Blue
i see plenty of cp space <.<

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +4
Ermine : +2
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

||The Dawn Warriors||November 14, 2022 11:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

||The Dawn Warriors||

(Herb Hunters have been added! Check it out!)

Exceled wolves have all strayed alone for centuries, the land their own yet not there's. Usually seen as nobodies, most are chased off,hunted down, and even killed.

But with all of the loss of their brethren, a few nobody's can become a big somebody.

Against all odds a few of the excels have banned together and created a pack that they call: The Dawn Warriors.

⚠️!WARNING!⚠️

I am not at ALL experienced with making a large roleplay so bare with me!- thank you :)

||MAJOR RULES||

-This is a Semi-Realistic roleplay, wolves can talk but cannot have powers nor unnatural coloring!

-WP Characters are allowed, though keep the color as far away from anything unnatural or colorful such as a few dynamics

-If someone has reserved a role, You cannot request to get that role nor try to reserve it as well, as long as it has multiple slots follow this rule carefully!

-If you’d like to use a image for a basic idea of your character please credit where it came from

-I can decline your request if I believe your example isn't okay for this roleplay

-Your character description and example of your roleplay reply will determine if you are accepted so put effort into it!

-Limit of characters is 2, please do not enter more than 2!

-Please PM me questions or concerns to keep this forum clean!

||Pack Life and Roles||

Willow- The Willow is what is considered the Alpha of the Warriors, They have all the experience out of all wolves and are usually exiled due to how powerful they could have become.

Deputy- the Deputy is the Willow's right hand man, they have to be able to drop everything in a beat for their Willow. They are not allowed to have offspring nor a mate due to it possibly interfering with their work, they send patrols and well as help with pack VS pack conflict

Mother's and Father's- The Mother is who takes care of the young, Mother's are usually in their older years so they can dedicate all there time to the youngsters, Father's have a similar role but they tend to be younger and play with the pups.

Travelers- A Traveler's main role is to patrol the far edges of the territories, and find other excels to lead them into the safety of the territory. They are usually young and have great independence, this can also be a punishment for misbehaving youngsters.

Executor- The Executor must have a stronger and larger build than most pack members due to the role they play, they are usually sent to hunt down certain wolves from either- their own or other packs.

Trainees- Trainees are either training for a role or being mentored due to where they may have come from. They don't play much of a major role for the pack.

Mentors- Not much of a role is played by the Mentors either, other than training youngsters and hunting for the pack.

Hunters and Huntresses- Just like the name suggests, these wolves hunt for the pack and sometimes help with the trainees.

Youngsters- These are the pups and juveniles of the pack, cared for by the Mother and Father they don't have much to worry about, though they may tend to stray from the safety of the main territory.

Herb Hunters- As you may assume these wolves hunt for herbs, they are dedicated to helping and healing their wolves pack mates. Most Herb Hunter's are female but every few years or so a male can get accepted as a Herb Hunter

||Roles||

Willow-1/1 (TAKEN, necessary role)

Deputy-1/1 (TAKEN, necessary role)

Mothers-1/2

Fathers-0/2

Travelers-2/4

Executors-1/1 (TAKEN)

Trainees-0/5 (If someone takes this role a Mentor is necessary)

Mentors-0/5 (If someone takes this role and Trainee is necessary)

Hunters and Huntresses-2/3(REQUIRED EXAMPLE, necessary role)

Youngsters-0/7 (Mother or Father Needed for this role to open)

Herb Hunters-0/3 (REQUIRED EXAMPLE)

||!Example!||

Name- (name)

Age- (human+Dog years)

Build- (1 sentence)

Role- (role)

Personality- (3 Sentences)

Appearance- (1 Paragraph)

Details- ( 3-1 paragraph)

Beliefs- (optional)

Family-(if any)

Crush- (optional)

Mate- (optional)

(Leave Link to any off-site reference photos!)

Edited at December 8, 2022 05:42 PM by [Fluffy White Snow]
||The Dawn Warriors||November 14, 2022 11:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This seems interesting. May I join?
||The Dawn Warriors||November 14, 2022 12:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Windshade Pack said:
This seems interesting. May I join?

Yup! Just follow the rules and see if you'll be approved!
||The Dawn Warriors||November 14, 2022 01:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name- Dune'Stone

Age- 3 years (21)

Build- Dune has a Large Musclar build, with longs legs and a powerful jaw.

Role-Executor

Personality- Dune is a cold,hollow,quiet male. He tends to stray from the main territory, and prefers to stay to the edges of the territory with the Travelers. He enjoys basking in the sun and is fully committed to his work.

Appearance- Dune is a Grey,Black,White, and silver coated wolf, with star like spots along his back, His tail is strangely patterned like a Raccoon, with the hoops all the way around. His eyes are a like a bright flame, and his nose is a muted pinkish color.

(Base by WolfPlay,Design by Roasted Snow)

Details- Dune was exiled from his former pack due to the discovery of a murdered juvenile, He spent around 4 months looking for a home before stumbling upon the Dawn Warriors. He isn't very close with anyone but will interact if communication is made.

Beliefs- Dune Belives that the "Nobody's" of the world deserve to live like the Dawn's Do.

||The Dawn Warriors||November 14, 2022 03:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name- Clever

Age- 4 (28)

Build- She is slim and tall, with big paws for running.

Role- Traveler

Personality- Clever is an extremely smart wolf hence her name. She is also cold, and doesnt care much for others, unless you are on her good side. She is sarcastic and snappy, and most wolves get on her nerves quickly.

Appearance- Clever is lean, and tall. She stands about 3 inches above the standard wolf height. She has big, heavy paws for running far. She has ice blue eyes and a tortishell coat, which is mostly covered by brown and chocolate ocelot markings. She has a scar on her left, back thigh.

genstart.php?bgpic=38&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=16&rank=O&piebald1=0&legtype=0&tailtype=0&pointscolor=0&brindle=0&eyes=1&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=0&ears=0&shoulder=9&backtype=12&backcolor=8&speckletype=3&specklecolor=9&eecolor=9&eetype=1&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=0&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=13&backcolor2=8&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=0&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100

(Credits to wolfplay for the base and me for the design)

Details- Clever was raised in what some creatures call an 'Observatory' where she was raised as a pup. In the 'Observatory' she was in a pack by the name of 'WatchPack'. She was born in 2018, and all her other littermates were born dead. She was born on a stormy night. Pups being born with deceased siblings as well as on a stormy night were both reasons for exile, considering her packs beleifs. Once she reached the age of 2 years, (14 dog years), she was kicked out. Her past haunts her to this day, and she is very afraid of storms, as well as getting close to anyone in fear of her making them get injured, or worse, die.

Beliefs- (1)Storms are the haven of death and walking in them is a death wish.

(2) Seeing dead pups, or young, of anyone is considered as an omen of evil, and anyone that was left standing is that evil

(3) That all creatures young are supposed to be treated with equal respect, as they are the future

(All beleifs originated from her birth pack)

Family- She has a living mother, but has no conection to her.

Crush- Night

Mate- TBD

Edited at November 17, 2022 04:14 PM by TheWestWinds
||The Dawn Warriors||November 14, 2022 03:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
WestWinds
Approved!<3
||The Dawn Warriors||November 14, 2022 03:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(: Thank you
||The Dawn Warriors||November 14, 2022 03:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Question: How many characters can I have ?
||The Dawn Warriors||November 14, 2022 03:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

TheWestWinds said:
Question: How many characters can I have ?

Limit is 2, after than things get confusing
||The Dawn Warriors||November 15, 2022 01:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name- Amethyst
Age- 3 (21)
Build- Light and built for running
Role- Huntress
Personality- Adventurous and ambitious, but friendly. She is very loyal to the Dawn Warriors. She may play the random prank but is serious. She's a deadly hunter but won't hesitate to hunt enemy wolves too if needed.
Appearance- She is a tawny gold color and violet eyes. Her underside is lighter and she has a cream stripe down her nose. She is pretty and sleek.
https://postimg.cc/Hj2DvqGX
(Credits to WolfPlay for the base and me for the design)
Details- Amethyst was born as a loner but her ambitions and other reasons inspired her to join the Dawn Warriors. She aspires to be Willow one day and make them powerful, but is content with her role right now. Her former life as a loner is slightly mysterious and she doesn't talk about it.
Beliefs- She believes everyone should be given a chance to become who they want to be.
Family- unknown
Crush- not yet
Mate- not yet
Example: Amethyst slinked through the underbrush, her gaze focused ahead. She paused and pricked her ears, listening for the deer she was stalking. Hearing a few footsteps far off to her right, she sniffed the air. It was a fellow wolf. Curious, she changed her direction and crept up to the stranger. It was a dark-colored he-wolf, who was oblivious to her. He was sniffing carefully at the ground. Then he suddenly began to dig, uncovering a yawning, shadowed passage. Without hesitation, he disappeared inside. Heart beating fast, Amethyst followed him. [Note: this did not actually happen]

Edited at November 16, 2022 11:08 AM by Windshade Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us