12:56:38 Ollie, Gold
Man... this turned out a lot better than I expected
-Click-
 Empire of the deep
12:56:30 
Last one -WP Click-
 kycantina
12:56:12 ky
It's not bad once you're in a rythmn, I split screen explore and youtube and could go for thousands of moves at a time
 Gallifrey Falls
12:56:12 Allons-y / Myth
I have 69 mush lol
 Empire of the deep
12:55:50 
Anyone have some names for these guys? -WP Click-
 kycantina
12:54:38 ky
Myth, for a while I only explored to support my high R AC breeding but then it took over as my main thing and I don't even look at rarity anymore
 starmutt
12:53:45 marsh | they/it
explore is easier if you can buy a couple of high CP woofs they go for like 200~400 mush for the 1500~1900 cp range ones
 starmutt
12:52:51 marsh | they/it
yeah explore and art are the big ones. most reliable. breeding is a hit or miss
 Gallifrey Falls
12:52:46 Allons-y / Myth
Ugh I'm not big on exploring but I guess...
 kycantina
12:51:33 ky
Myth, art is the only other really solid mush maker. Breeding, selling, and mini games can be good but not as good as explore
 Gallifrey Falls
12:49:51 Allons-y / Myth
Is there nother way to earn mushrooms other than exploring?
 kycantina
12:47:57 ky
Hi chat, giving myself a very undeserved art break to go explore :))
 Silver Dawn
12:47:40 
Hello.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Leopard : -2
Ocelot : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Tenes & Imps Wolf Rp | Small GroupNovember 13, 2022 02:58 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Small Group Rp Title
By: Tene & Imp
This is still a WIP.

Well within the confines of Yellowstone National Park, things aren’t going quite how people were hoping. Due to over-hunting and sickness, the wolf populations reintroduced into the territory have dwindled, entire packs being wiped out one way or another until. Now just one pack, known as the Obsidian Cliff Pack, remains. Surprisingly, while other packs have fallen, the Obsidian wolves seem to be thriving, their territory expanding beyond anything it’s ever been before, and their numbers swelling. Now they’re a massive pack rivaling the numbers of the Druid Peak pack in years past.

Fear the consequences of such a large pack left unchecked, the powers that be came together to figure out a plan. While more wolves in the park wasn’t necessarily what everyone wanted, forcing the pack to splinter into smaller ones seemed unlikely considering how cohesive the group appeared to be. So, they elected to go with a plan that might not only form a pack to help keep the other in check, but, ideally, might even entice wolves to leave the pack and form their own. Their plan was simply to take dispersal wolves they found in other places, capture and collar them, and then release them into the park. They weren’t looking for any specific wolves, but any wolves they could find that seemed to be on their own, or, at most, in a pair.

Once they had enough wolves, they released them into the pack, hoping that their presence would change the fate of the park for the better. There really isn’t any idea on whether or not it will work, but, at least for right now, it’s the park’s only chance before the Obsidian Cliff pack completely takes over like a plague of its own.

As of Right Now, this Rp is only Open to Those We've Reached Out to About it. However, if you wish to join you can send the request to Tene or I with an Rp Sample of your Literacy and we will get back to you. Otherwise you can wait to see if we open the thread, but again, an Rp sample will be required.

For those who've accepted our invitation, you may post here as soon as we give the go ahead since we're still working on several things before it's considered read.

Currently apart of the Rp
Me
Tene
Polly
Terebinth
Ciao
Covidic
Froggington
Spellbound
Bruiser
Mother
Moose
Argos

If I forgot someone just let me know.

Edited at November 16, 2022 03:42 AM by Imperial Sands
Tenes & Imps Wolf Rp | Small GroupNovember 13, 2022 03:21 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

What to Expect From the Rp & Reminders Regarding It

1. Absolutely make the character your own, expand upon the idea outlined for the wolf you’ve chosen. However, that outline must be kept in mind when making your character. If you’re making a wolf with more antagonistic subplots, you cannot magically make them the hero of the story because then the subplot would be out of character for them.

2. You can create other affiliations and subplots for your characters as well, things can evolve in the rp. Afterall, their affiliations are just with the wolves they know/have had contact with. That’s all going to change as the wolves integrate and interact.

3. Do not feel like you cannot ask questions or make alterations for the characters you’ve reserved. If you have a subplot you want applied to your character, and we think it’s plausible/reasonable, we are more than happy to accomodate.

4. There are going to be events in this Rp, where we roll a Hit Point Check for each Character. What happens to your character for that event, like injuries, etc. will be decided by me rolling a D20. Each category for the result of that event will have a different number range, like No Injures would be 1 to 3, Minor Injuries could be 4 to 7, and so on and so forth with 20 because Death. From there I will roll for a “Save”. If I roll a number higher than the predetermined number Tene and I choose, the character will live but be severely injured. If I don’t, the Save Roll will Fail and your character could die.

5. Think of Tene and I as Game Masters.
We’re very excited about this.

6. We’ve rped with most people here, so we know each other’s literacy. This means we don’t need the biggest, longest, book quality sign up forms. They still need to be decent and semi-literate at minimum, but we’re not going to be so hard on them.

7. For now, I think we would like to limit it to 2 Characters Per Person. That may change, so feel free to ask if you want more, and we will let you know.

About the Obsidian Cliff Pack

• There are a pack of 34 to 36 wolves, including both adults and pups. There are several collared wolves within the pack, including the dominant female.
  • They, before the overhunting and disease, they started as a strong pack of 14. But with pups being born and other wolves joining them, their numbers have swelled into the thirties.
  • Their dominant female has been leading for about 4 years now, the last half year by herself after beating the previous dominant female in a fight, and the previous three or so with her mate.
  • The former dominant male died due to an injury sustained during a hunt, or so it’s told. Their last litter together is about a year now.
  • The Dominant Female is known to be terrifying, harsh, and very aggressive. She’s Wolf 1249F. She has several grown offspring in the pack, as she wasn’t keen on the idea of letting them leave the pack.
  • Their Territory is more so the North-Western Area of Yellowstone just West of Lamar Valley. They have not yet taken over the Valley for themselves, but they know it's good hunting grounds so it's a goal.
  • Their territory runs down to Madison Valley, up to the Yellowstoen Border in the Gallatin Range, and stops to the East at about Tower Falls. It's a larger territory, much larger than it was before whereas they mostly had the stretch from Obsidian Cliff to Madison Valley, and were borded by other packs on all sides keeping them from expanding in any direction.
Basically, life for the Obsidian Cliff wolves is both harsh and plentiful. On one hand, they are not challenged, for now, but other wolves, so they have all the land and food they’d need. Yet, on the other hand, they live under the reign of one of the most aggressive dominant females seen in recent packs. Plus there is no other option for them, if they leave they’d have no one. Perhaps that’ll change though.

Life in Yellowstone Right Now
  • Predators in the Park, besides the Wolves, include: Cougars, Coyotes [Packs and Pairs], Bears [Black Bears & Grizzlies], Lynx, Wolverine, and Bobcat. Some of these are a threat to all wolves, including adults, others, including smaller predators not listed, are just a threat to Pups.
  • Humans are a big threat to the Wolves who dare to travel outside of the park.
  • Larger Prey Includes: Elk, Bison, Mule Deer, Bighorn Sheep, Mountain Goats, Moose, Pronghorn, and White-Tailed Deer.
  • Smaller Prey Includes: Beaver, Different Types of Squirrels, Voles, Marmots, Rabbits and Hars, and Gophers.
  • Areas not Controlled by the OC Pack are more heavily Populated with other Predators. Small herds of Prey are more scarce in the OC Territory, where as larger herds of Elk and Bison have not yet altered their behavior. But Populations of Prey are doing well, and beginning to Swell.
  • The Disease Killing off Wolves that are Adults and Pups is a strain of Distemper, so wolves have to be careful to avoid infected carcasses and canines.
  • The Relocated Wolves have been released in the area between Slough Creek and Lamar Valley. This unfortunately puts them closer to the OC Pack than was preferred, but it was their best place to get food and water after release.

Tenes & Imps Wolf Rp | Small GroupNovember 13, 2022 03:23 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

Relocated Wolves

Wolf 1322M
Currently the Mate of 1347F, and the Brother/Rival to 1321M. He is the father of 1347F’s pups. He doesn’t love her truly, but more so like a valuable possession to be held. Like a very special, 1 of a kind trophy. He has worked hard to keep his mate and his brother apart, knowing his mate chose his brother originally. Now he’s determined to keep her. He also has been wandering about with a female known as 1409F, he has an attraction to her but isn't sure what else he feels. However he knows she's naive and he can manipulate her until he decides what he wants. He has yet to feel for anyone the normal feelings of love and adoration.
Reserved for Bruiser

Wolf 1347F
This is the female who, unbeknownst to her, is caught between two males, 1321M and 1322M. She is currently the mate to 1322M, but is the old [and still burning] flame to 1321M. She is currently pregnant with Wolf 1322M’s pups, but they aren’t due to be born for another week or so. She is unaware of the potential relationships between her mate and 1409F.
Reserved for Me

Wolf 1337M
This is a wolf, can be male or female, who is in their prime as has some of the more nefarious intentions. They want nothing more than to usurp the current Dominant Female of the Obsidian Pack and become the new leader of the ONLY pack in Yellowstone. They do not want any other packs to form, and they want to be the one in power.
Reserved for Argos

Wolf 1342M/F
This is a wolf who is familiar with Wolf 1337M to a degree. They came from the same pack, though are not related, but instead dispersed at the same time and have talked about their ambitions together. Unfortunately for them, 1337M has filled them with empty promises of taking over the pack together, either as mates [if this wolf is female] or as Alpha and Beta [if they're the both male]. Unbeknowst to them, 1337M currently has no intentions of following through on that promise, instead just using them for their support until they achieve their goal. They're currently unaware of the nefarious plan, but who knows what they will do if they find out.
Reserved for Mother

Wolf 1409F
This is the youngest wolf captured for relocation, only being a little over two years old.The female dispersed from her pack after setting sights on and meeting a certain male a little bit before [Wolf 1322M]. With whispers of false promises, and tales spun of hope and adventure, the young she-wolf has become a bit obsessed with her would-be lover. She has not yet discovered that he has a mate and unborn pups, but it’s uncertain if that would be enough to get her to move on or not. She is a naive female, and ambitious. She wants what she wants and cares little for who gets in her way to get it.
Reserved for Moose

Wolf 1219M
This is a wolf who actually dispersed as far as they could from Yellowstone, though no one has realized it. He’s an older male and was a former Dominant Male to one of the Yellowstone packs, eventually leaving when he no longer had a pack to lead. He is actually the former mate to 1249M, the former Dominant Male of the Obsidian Pack, and original mate to 1218F before 1249F took over, pushing her out of the pack. He isn’t thrilled to be back, as no one knows he’s alive, but perhaps he can rekindle things with his original love?
Reserved for Me

Wolf 1400F & 1401F
Two female wolves who are either really close friends or siblings. Same age group together, and some of the younger wolves to be released. One of them was injured in the relocation, not mortally or severely, but enough to slow them down considerably. They are 100% loyal to each other, not much could come between them. For now.
Goal: Friends Turned Enemies, Not Required but Preferred
Reserved for Spellbound
Reserved for Terebinth

Obsidian Cliff Pack Wolves

Wolf 1303M
This is a wolf within the Obsidian Cliff who longs to be free. He was born outside of the pack, and merely joined so he wasn’t an enemy. He desires to belong to a pack that isn’t as aggressive and harsh. He isn’t high ranked or anything, so he’s able to get by keeping his head down. He’s the son of wolf 1218M[F], who is in the pack as well, and is partially why he was able to join. His father is 1219M, making 1376 his younger half sister, and cousin. Neither is aware of this.
Reserved for Polly

Wolf 1376F
This female is one of the adult daughters of the Dominant Female of the Obsidian Cliff Pack. She is ambitious and driven, and has every desire to disperse and lead her own pack. She hasn’t been able to do so, though, because most of the wolves are too afraid to leave the pack in fear of her mother’s wrath. She’s very similar to her mother, just not as harsh and jaded. She has feelings for 1321M, but isn’t sure how to approach the situation, as she isn’t sure how he feels in return. Her father is 1219M, making 1303 her Older Brother and Cousin. Neither is aware of this though. She knows 1391 doesn’t like her, but she’s not sure why. She is jealous that 1356F gets to be his friend and be around him so often, despite the fact that she’s viewed as pathetic by pretty much the whole pack.
Reserved for Froggington

Wolf 1249F
The Dominant Female of the Obsidian Cliff Pack herself. She is 7 to 8 years old, and is known to be a very formidable and aggressive wolf, known for violent punishments and killings of others. Territorial disputes with her and her pack always resulted in death, and she leads with a firm and iron paw. Her goal is to take over the entirety of Yellowstone for her pack, and is determined to see it to fruition. She won the pack and her mate from her older sister (1218F) and believes her mate (1219M) is dead. There is a bit of bad blood between the sisters, and 1249 is quick to remind her older sister of her place: below her. She isn't aware that 1303M is her mates pup, since they would mean he had pups with her and her sister in the same year, and has still been with her since she took over.
Reserved for The Wayne Pack

Wolf 1218F
This is the parent of wolf 1303M, and was born into the Obsidian Cliff Pack years ago. It’s rumored they’re related to the Dominant female [they are, 1249 is her younger sister], but neither has confirmed it aloud. They’re a passive creature, often bullied by the Dominant female, likely due to this familial relation, and, like many others, this wolf just takes it. 1218 is actually the former dominant wolf of the pack, having lost it to 1249. She “dispersed” for a couple of years after that, before turning recently.
Reserved for Covidic

Wolf 1356F
This is a young wolf who is the Beta’s Daughter, rejected by her mother for not being mean, harsh, or violent enough. She’s viewed as inadequate by her mother and the higher ranks, and would like for nothing more than to leave the horrid place she’s been raised in, but hasn’t had the courage. She’s had long standing feelings for 1303M, but has always felt like she was never good enough. She also has a close friendship and bond with 1391M, and often confides in him. She’s also often the target of 1376F’s bullying, though her treatment isn’t due completely to her nature, but more so out of envy.
Reserved for Terebinth

Wolf 1391M
This is a male wolf who is known to be a Casanova. He wasn’t born into the pack, but more so forced to join as the other packs died out. He’s the one flirting with all, but is noncommittal by choice right now. He loves to bother, annoy, and piss off 1376F, goes out of his way to basically bully her a bit at times. 1391M basically hates her because of what her mother did to his own, and because of how she treats 1356F. He views her as a carbon copy of her mother, which is someone he cannot stand. He is friends with 1356F, and often will protect her when necessary.
Reserved for Ciao

Wolf 1321M
Brother and/or Rival to 1322M, Past Love Interest to 1347F, though their feelings still run strong. He is unaware of any feelings Wolf 1347F still holds for him, and hasn’t seen her for almost a year or two up until now. He is pretty good friends with 1303M, and considers him more like a brother than 1322M.
Reserved for Tene

Edited at November 16, 2022 02:30 AM by Imperial Sands
Tenes & Imps Wolf Rp | Small GroupNovember 13, 2022 03:26 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

The [Basic] Form
This is the minimum you have to include, but feel free to include more. Subject to Change.

Name
ID Number
Appearance
Personality
Crush
Mate
Kin
Affiliations

Tenes & Imps Wolf Rp | Small GroupNovember 13, 2022 03:27 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Saving
Tenes & Imps Wolf Rp | Small GroupNovember 13, 2022 03:27 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
If you're apart of this Rp, you're welcome to post here.
Tenes & Imps Wolf Rp | Small GroupNovember 13, 2022 03:35 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Sparrow;
Referred to as Sparrow, or Row.

Female
ID Number:
Wolf 1347F
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Khalliysgraphy on DA. This is a Stock Image.

A she-wolf of average, but decent size, Sparrow stands at about 30 inches tall, maybe a bit over. She currently weighs about 110 to 115 lbs currently, putting her at a higher weight than normal, but she's currently having to feed herself while also growing several pups as well. At her normal weight, she comes in close to 100 lbs, so a decent sized wolf, but not the largest either. Instead Sparrow is rather well balanced in physique, capable of feats of speed and stamina, while also being able to hold her own when it comes to strengths. She may not be able to best a larger and stronger wolf in a fight one on one, or win a race against a smaller and faster wolf, but she can definitely contend with them.

Even with her current weight, the she-wolf has always been on the lean side, with just more emphasis on it more now than before. When it comes to hunting she's good at being the one to run things down until they're tired, preferring to leave the primary take down to a heavier wolf, though she can if necessary. Row has an athletic stature, and shouldn't be dismissed just because she isn't as robust as other wolves. The female still is quite strong, just not as much as bigger canines. She doesn't have very wide shoulders, and the muscles she does have seem to be more keyed for running than fighting. She does have more powerful hips and hind legs though, allowing her to propel herself forward quite quickly when needed, while also able to run at a steady pace for a while.

In terms of her coat, Sparrow has dense fur that is a bit on the coarse and thicker side, while being more medium to short in length. During the cold months she is able to keep quite warm, while also offering warmth to those such as her future pups. Whereas, during the warm months she sheds her undercoat allowing her to stay cool and prevent overheating. In these warmer months Sparrow's coat remains on the shorter side, meaning she doesn't look as shaggy as other wolves might. Naturally she is fluffiest on her neck, chest, and cheeks, and her tail fur is on the longer side, and is the longest fur on her body, giving her a bushier tail in the cold months.

Sparrow has a more traditional pelt, but in a more unique way. She's the more stereotypical medley of varying colors that include: grey, black, offwhite, and a orange-tan color. The latter is the most notable color on her and is her primary base coat, whereas the creamy off white color is primarily seen as her underbelly and on her face like her cheeks. She has some of the white mixed in with the grey and black markings on her back, giving her a very distinctive appearance and easily indentifiable. She has grey markings on her shoulders and face, as well as the inside of her ears. Her tail is a mirror to her body, with the grey and black markings ontop of the orange tan, with the white being on the bottom. On her neck the grey blends in with the orange-tan, making it appear a bit more brown than either color, giving her unique looking markings on her neck.

For her eyes, Sparrow has bright golden amber eyes that match very well with her coat appearance. Her scent is something earthy mixed with honeysuckle, and is quite pleasing without being overwhelming. Her voice is clear and more in the soprano range, having a youthfulness that comes with being freshly in her prime versus an older female who's more mature or elderly.

Like all of the Relocated Wolves, she is currently fitted with a brown tracking collar. It bothers her little, though she definitely preferred it when she didn't have it on her neck.

Personality:

Sparrow is not a female who is difficult to understand or viewed as overly complicated. She's a softer soul, but not meek or at all weak. She is confident in her abilities and herself, and can be quite serious at times. Sparrow is one who is wary of strangers, and so her kind and peaceful demeanor is often unseen at first. Instead a cool and observant female is who is seen, which is accurate in itself. The she-wolf is level headed and calm, not at all the type to lose her temper or cool, and approaches everything with a collected but open mind.

The She-wolf tends to have a calming affect on others, someone who can offer comfort when needed, and helps others feel at ease. She's an intelligent creature, with a natural inquisitiveness to her, always wanting to know whatever she can. However, she has a healthy dose of cautiousness to her, always one to delicately tow the line between curiosity and foolishness. She isn't the type to willingly put herself in a situation that could end badly for her, but some things are out of her control. This cautiousness can be seen presenting itself whenever she's around other wolves or dangerous predators. She carefully chooses which step she's taking, and how she's handling each situation and creature.

Don't mistake her gentle nature for being her soul trait, because while the female is good natured, she does have a fiery way about her at times. She's quick witted female, someone who's mind can verge on wickedness, though not very often. She might be a very poised and graceful female, a canine who is coming into her elegance, she can still be stubborn and snarky at times. In fact, when the female is grouchy or insulted, she can be quite snide at times.

Now, the female does have a more relaxed and fun side, one that is more so reserved for her pups and mates. She can be playful and light hearted, who is happy to let go of her hard working and reserved demeanor to just enjoy life for a bit. Of course the female is highly protective of her pups, and will shift in an instant to protect them, but she likes to let them bring out the playful side of her. Aside from that, Sparrow is a very attentive and loving mate, completely dedicated to the male who won her heart a while ago. She's loyal to him and their pack, their family, and would do anything for them.

Terribly written but it is what it is.

Crush:

Formerly 1321M,
Now Her Mate.
Mate:

The Wolf 1322M.
Pups:

None for Now,
She is Pregnant Though
Kin:

Unborn Pups
Affiliations:

Wip
Other:
She Done

Edited at November 13, 2022 03:36 AM by Imperial Sands
Tenes & Imps Wolf Rp | Small GroupNovember 13, 2022 10:19 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Tiercel

ID Number: Wolf 1321 (M)

Appearance:

wolf-pose-38-by-landkeks-stock-dax6qqh-fullview.jpg

[credit goes to landkeks-stock on da]

An individual of large proportions, Tiercel stands at a solid 35 inches with a broad physique, give or take a few. His build is more of a muscular one, best used for offense and defense rather than speed. While he has stamina, he has neither speed nor agility, though that doesn't mean that he should be underestimated. All he needs is to get close enough to strike. Indeed, muscle spans the male's body and he is best built for power. That isn't to say that he cannot be quick, he can, simply isn't the fastest creature around.

Tiercel has a rugged appearance. Rather than having smooth fur, it tends to stick out at odd ends and is fairly thing and coarse, especially during the winter months.

Tiercel's peltage has bold colours either overlapping or fading into one another. He has shades of browns and creams taking up his entire fur. However, there is also a subtle red hue that appears on his upper body, legs, and face. Most of his colouration consists of a brown underlayer with a black speckled layer atop of it, giving him a "peppered" look.

The markings upon his face are the boldest. The darker colours take over, giving him a "masked" look that suddenly cuts off halfway down his face. It is there where a random cream takes over, taking up the remainder of his face and beginning of his muzzle. Tiercel's features are defined and, once more, rugged. He has a sense of intimidation to his movements given his long strides and leisurely gait. As of now, several scars litter his body, some hidden among his fur, others more easy to espy.

His voice is husky and gravelly, as if he always has a dry throat; low and rough. However, he can have an orotund tone when he wishes to be heard and taken seriously. His scent is similar to that of petrichor.

Personality:

Wary || Adventurous || Benevolent || Charismatic || Kindhearted || Free-Spirited || Conscientious || Dignified || Felicific || Loud Presence || Honorable || Selfless || Incisive || Proud || Selfless || Scrupulous || Strong-Hearted || Stoic || Witty || Youthful

---

Tiercel is as honourable as they come.

He is known to be stoic and proud, often gallivanting around with a loud presence. His appearance is difficult to overlook, as he parades with both confidence and self-worth. His greatest feat thus far is his ability to remain true to his word. The masculine never promises anything he cannot keap, for an oath breaker is not what he is. When he claims that he will make something happen, trust his word, for he has yet to break it. For that reason alone, Tiercel is easy to trust.

There are certain aspects of his persona that may be confusing. Upon meeting him, one may easily note Tiercel's wary nature. At first, he may appear standoffish, reserved, and rather intimidating, as if he is about to launch himself at you. However, once it is established that another is no threat, the male's attitude entirely shifts. He transitions from a wary and protective individual to that of a kindhearted and welcoming one. It's as if something switches in his mind from the way he goes from snarling to all smiles.

He has an overall benevolent nature unless there is a true reason for him not to act in that manner. He tends to be charismatic, often capable of making friends and alliances due to his open and welcoming persona. However, like many others, even he has a limit. The male does what he is told and does his best when completing orders, however, there are times when he may disagree. In cases such as those, he tends to grow slightly argumentative until he is convinced. He will never, never do anything that he does not agree with, no matter the punishment dealt to him. There is only so far that Tiercel will go in certain matters. He is fairly conscientious and tries to do what is right, no matter what happens if he disagrees.

Often, Tiercel can adapt a more stoic approach. While he may act youthful and childish at times, he understands when to separate work from play. He has the potential to be serious, fierce even in many situations. Though it isn't uncommon to see him pursuing less.. serious matters. Indeed, Tiercel often presents himself as dignified and is an overall scrupulous individual, but ever so often, he acts like a child. You see, the male has a bit of an adventurous trait in such that he enjoys venturing around and exploring. He is fond of simply wandering around, even if it is but a few feet away from camp. He will commonly attempt to convince others to join him, annoying them until they agree like a pup. Indeed, he can act a tad childish at times in such that he will tackle another adult or attempt to scare them before running off. So, while Tiercel is a proud and stern individual, ever so often he caves and acts like a juvenile.

Incisive and articulate, he has a mind that is good at planning. He has the ability to think things thoroughly rapidly, which assists in getting him out of dangerous situations. He has learned to be intuitive, which in turn has helped him tune into his instincts and follow his own choices.

Overall, he is a fatherly individual in such that he has the ability to be playful, yet also serious when needed. He has the tendency to look out for others, even if they do not need his help. Tiercel simply enjoys being there for them, and makes it a habit to keep an eye out and show others that he has their back if they ever require it.

Crush: It remains being Wolf 1347F [Sparrow]
Mate: None
Kin: Wolf 1322M [Brother]

Affiliations:

Wolf 1322M [Brother] ~

Wolf 1347F [Sparrow] ~

Wolf 1303M [Friend] ~

Edited at November 13, 2022 05:06 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Tenes & Imps Wolf Rp | Small GroupNovember 13, 2022 10:49 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
mexican-wolf-stock-21-by-hotnstock-d524tv5.jpg
Name
Dawn
ID Number
Wolf 1356F
Appearance
(All picture credits go to HOTNStock on DA)
mexican-wolf-stock-14-by-hotnstock-d4ovcgw.jpg
In the winter Dawn has a darker coat than when in the summer/spring.
In the winter she has a dark orange fur with most of her body fur being black. She also has a tanish-white colored fur for her under belly like most wolves have.
In the summer most of the fur on her body is a beatiful light orange with only a little black fur here and there. Again though like her winter fur she has a white under belly.
Dawn also has alot of nasty scars on her muzzle and below her eyes due to all the higher ranks and Wolf 1376F aka Jade, picking on her. The tip of her right ear right ear is missing again, due to bullying.
Dawn weighs 90 lbs and stands at 26 inches.
Personality
| |Quiet| |A bit depressed| |Restless| |Reserved| |
Around her pack Dawn acts very differently when shes either alone or with her friend. Dawn never talks to anyone when around the pack unless they talk to her. Shes often alone and depressed, sitting alone watching the day go by. Deep down in Dawns heart she is very Restless, wishing to go out and make her own pack. Though she will never actually even try to leave the pack for she knows she will get in trouble. Besides, she would need a mate or someone to help her so it dosent even matter, she tells herself often.
| |Kind| |Motherly| |Playful| |Adventerous| |
Dawn can be playful as a pup when she feels confortable in her surondings/company. She loves to be silly and play with her friends though she would never do that around the pack. Dawn is motherly too. Even though she acts like a pup shes a very good mom. She loves to nurter the young and snuggle them. She loves pups and if she could she would stay with them all day. Dawn is also adventerous. She loves to explore and discover new things. Thats a part of why she wants to leave, to have a change of senery. She also wants to leave because she gets bullied and and wants to leave this horrid treatment, though thats beside the point. Dawn plans that if she ever leaves she will be kind to her subjects and will help those who need help. Her subjects will be so surprized because she will act like the omega when shes really the alpha.
Crush
1303M
Mate
none
Kin
Mother: The Beta
Affiliations
Best friend: 1391M
Bullier: Anyone who is in higher ranks and Wolf 1376F aka Jade
mexican-wolf-stock-20-by-hotnstock-d524tco.jpg
~~~~~
Name
Gaia
ID Number
Wolf 1401F
Appearance
(Credits go to HOTNStock on DA)
red-wolf-stock-62-by-hotnstock-d5syqfb.jpg
Gaia has a dark red coat with greenish-grey eyes. She has a very flufy tail with long legs. Gaia has black fur mostly on her lower side of her back, and some on her neck and face. She also has a black tail tip and some black fur on the top of her tail. Her under belly and legs are tanish-white color. Red fur runs down the side of Gaia's legs where they turn into a tanish-white color on her feet. Gaia is a lean wolf, standing at 30 inches tall. Gaia weighs about 45 lbs.
Personality
| |Playful| |Social| |Creative| |Impulsive sometimes| |Childish| |Energetic| |Postive and Optimistic| |Talkitive| |Friendly| |Caring| |
Gaia is often very creative and she enjoys making things fun/into a game. She enjoys life for the most part and loves to have fun. Gaia is very social for the most part and enjoys being around others. She can be impulsive at times but trys her best to think but sometimes it just dosent work. Gaia can also be quite childish at times, but that’s just how she is.
Gaia is almost always on the go and she loves being active. She is positive and optimistic, seeing the best in almost every situation. Gaia has a lot of energy and can be quite talkative. Gaia is also very friendly and dosent like to fight. She is kind and caring and she loves to be nice to others and help them out.
Crush
Possibly Wolf 1391M
Mate
none
Kin
none
Affiliations
Very close friend: Viveka

Edited at November 14, 2022 10:53 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Tenes & Imps Wolf Rp | Small GroupNovember 13, 2022 11:39 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Jade

3 years

Female

ID Number

Wolf 1376F

Appearance

HOTNStock Gray Wolf Stock 17 and 18

She is a medium-sized wolf. She stands at 2.6 feet tall and weighs around 110 pounds. She has a slightly taller leaner build. She is very active and has plenty of muscle underneath her long thick coat of fur. Her hair is normally neat and she tries to keep it clean.

She has a creamy underbelly. Some might think it was white but she never has gotten completely clean. The further up you go her fur mixes with tan and gray. She has dark gray fur on her back at the tip of her hair but it is lighter underneath the top layer. Her sides are tan mixed with gray. There is a clear line where the gray and the tan begin and end. Her chest is soft and fluffy with cream fur. Her throat has a gray ruff in a circle.

There is a swoop of gray and cream over the shoulders, and the gray frames the belly area. Her back haunch is mostly cream with tan mixed in at the top which makes her legs look dirtier than they are. Her legs are long and creamy but have some tan accents which make her legs appear dirtier than they are as well.

Her head is slim. She has a cream mask that covers her face up to above her eyes. It extends down her throat to the top of her chest. Starting from the mask going back her fur is gray. The edges of her ears are black but then they change to the same gray as the top of her head. The gray on her head is lighter and more even than on her body. Her snout is decently long and is mostly cream. She has a dark gray stripe going down her nose. Her nose is dark wet and black.

Her eyes are brownish amber. They are darker than most wolves so it is harder to notice them unless someone looks directly at her or the light catches her eyes at the right angle. Her tail is proportional to her body and fluffy. It is gray, especially at the base of her tail and as it goes down it changes to cream. There is cream and gray mixed together.

Personality

Her mother, the dominant alpha, demanded the maximum performance from her pack, and even more so from her own flesh and blood. She has honed her skills because she did not want to disappoint her mother. Even if she did not care about pleasing her mother, she refused to let herself be marked and marred by her mother's savage punishments. As she grew up she felt a sickening pity for those who had scars for not executing her mother's orders effectively or efficiently. She did not want to look like that. She did not want to be one of them.

Of course, she looked up to her mother. She literally did while she was growing up during puppyhood. Her mother had control and she provided for her pack. She watched over them and in turn (from Jade's puphood perspective) they were obedient and loyal to her. Her mother had everyone admiring her. It made her mother bigger than life. No one would ever take her seriously as long as her mother was around, including her mother.

She has worked hard to emulate her mother. After all, she had grown her pack into the largest and only pack in the area. She must be doing something right. She learned to snap at others to encourage them to work harder and faster. She is quick to punish those who speak ill of her or her mother. However, there is a streak in her that pities others. She has tried to remove it from her in her attempt to be like her mother, but she doesn't want to hurt her packmates. Instead of scarring them and possibly preventing them from being able to serve their pack as well, she dishes out lesser punishments...as long as her mother isn't around. There are some who are so clueless that she must be as savage as is expected of her.

After being raised in such a vicious strict pack, she has learned to be very observant. She is better than the other wolves at judging her mother’s mood. She is above average at reading other wolves’ moods and intentions. She is often seen slinking around the camp without speaking to others. She often hears less than kind things being said, but as long as they aren’t a hundred percent sure that she overheard or they weren’t wanting her to hear she lets them get by with it. She would prefer to hear the rumors to know what the mood of the pack is.

She likes to be in control and have everything planned out. She has a hard time not doing it all herself and letting others do something. She has a difficulty not hovering over her underlings as they do work. She rehearses interactions with other wolves before she attempts to join them. She is much more comfortable giving commands or working with other wolves to hunt rather than have a conversation with them. She does not speak for the love of hearing the sound of her voice. She prefers not to give out information about herself without someone prodding the information out of her. She is very stubborn and doesn’t know when to give up. That can come out to arguing with her for hours or she keeps working long after others have quit for the day.

Because of the way her pack works she has a hard time understanding or accepting someone doing something nice for her. Someone being nice to her catches her attention. She would watch them for suspicion wondering what they wanted from her. She doesn’t go out of her way to be mean to those she thinks that could help her eventually, but she doesn’t bother to be nice, especially if someone is really low in the pack. She is upfront and communicates clearly what she wants others to know. She wants other wolves to take her seriously and realize that her word is valid. She will tell them the truth, and when she makes a threat she is prepared to carry it out. She won’t volunteer additional information. She is very concise and to the point.

Crush

1321M Tiercel

Mate

N/A

Kin

Miervaldis (1219M) - father

Wolf 1249F - mother

Wolf 1218F - Aunt

Tihomir (1303M) - half-brother/cousin

Affiliations

Vojtech (1391)- Doesn't like her

Dawn (1356F) - pathetic