12:56:38 Ollie, Gold
Man... this turned out a lot better than I expected
-Click-
 Empire of the deep
12:56:30 
Last one -WP Click-
 kycantina
12:56:12 ky
It's not bad once you're in a rythmn, I split screen explore and youtube and could go for thousands of moves at a time
 Gallifrey Falls
12:56:12 Allons-y / Myth
I have 69 mush lol
 Empire of the deep
12:55:50 
Anyone have some names for these guys? -WP Click-
 kycantina
12:54:38 ky
Myth, for a while I only explored to support my high R AC breeding but then it took over as my main thing and I don't even look at rarity anymore
 starmutt
12:53:45 marsh | they/it
explore is easier if you can buy a couple of high CP woofs they go for like 200~400 mush for the 1500~1900 cp range ones
 starmutt
12:52:51 marsh | they/it
yeah explore and art are the big ones. most reliable. breeding is a hit or miss
 Gallifrey Falls
12:52:46 Allons-y / Myth
Ugh I'm not big on exploring but I guess...
 kycantina
12:51:33 ky
Myth, art is the only other really solid mush maker. Breeding, selling, and mini games can be good but not as good as explore
 Gallifrey Falls
12:49:51 Allons-y / Myth
Is there nother way to earn mushrooms other than exploring?
 kycantina
12:47:57 ky
Hi chat, giving myself a very undeserved art break to go explore :))
 Silver Dawn
12:47:40 
Hello.
 Gallifrey Falls
12:44:36 Allons-y / Myth
Hello

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Vampire Divsion | Sign-Ups | OpenNovember 12, 2022 04:18 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

YOU MAY POST

Other Forums:
Discussion; WIP
RP Thread; WIP

Genre:
Romance | LGBTQ+ | Medieval | Supernatural | Slice-of-Life

Introduction:
The Goddess of the Moon and the Night, Celena, was a woman with ageless beauty and a warm-hearted goddess. She is the ally and elder sister of the God of Dreams and the Goddess of Nightmares. At that time, daytime didn't seem to exist, with the three siblings ruling the skies and always starting conflicts to have sole custody of the night. However, the argument was strong between the God of Dreams and the Goddess of Nightmares as their role is opposite. Down below, the people were suffering from the siblings' internal war, with the people suffering from lack of sleep. Upon discovery, the ruler of the gods took a strand of hair from Celena while she slept and created the God of the Sun and Day. The Moon was huge and took up most of the darkened sky.

His birth wasn't pleasant, as his arrival caused a burst of sun flares that accidentally burned the God of Dreams and Goddess of Nightmares to death. Celena was safe from the incident, as she was on the other side of the planet. After returning to the other side and discovering her siblings' demise, she vowed vengeance against the newly formed god/her new brother. However, she couldn't get to him as they were on a newly formed day and night cycle with the interference of the God of Time upon realizing her need for vengeance. For years, the goddess tried to kill the Sun God, but he was always out of reach. Well, until one bizarre event occurred with the God of Time and the God of Space occupied with a scuffle over a mortal, who they both fancied. Without them keeping order, the goddess took the opportunity to avenge her siblings.

.The Sun God was now within her reach, creating a scary phenomenon: The Solar Eclipse.

Celena wasn't as strong as she used to be, as the mortals down below started worshipping the Sun more. Now, the Moon became smaller, while the Sun grew in size. So when the battle happened, their power was even. The Sun God was weak as he was recently born, and Celena was weak as her powers decreased. The fight was brief, but it caused fatal damage to them both. Celena's burnt blood dripped down to the mortal realm, touching the soil, and unknowingly dripped on a man's grave. The goddess retreated, hiding on the other side of the planet again. With her blood partially drained, Celena turned to human sacrifices to return her physical features, with her heart growing still. Her mouth was dry and godly nectar didn't cure it, so she started consuming the blood of mortals, which temporarily sustained her thirst. Her body healed and her blood restored, but her heart wasn't beating still.

Out of worship, her followers sacrifice those who follow her mortal enemy. Meanwhile, her blood that invaded the man's grave converted him into the first vampire, and with the goddess' blood inside him, she felt an odd connection with the undead man. Soon, the two formulated an alliance. Gradually, he started to worship his newfound mistress, grateful that he was granted a second chance at life as he died unfairly. She promised the undead man some of her powers if he spread her "gift" to those who remained loyal to her over the years. He agreed, and soon her blood spread amongst her followers. It created blood vampires, also known as the blood class.

Celena not only became the deity of the Moon. Now, she's also known as the Mother of Vampires and one of the other gods (those who represent the good side of humanity) feared.

As the years went on, she evolved her blood to become stronger to defeat her brother. Celena used her deceased siblings' powers to increase her own. She used the shadows of their umbras to cloak herself in darkness and their powers of dreams and nightmares to evolve her mind. She's not finished just yet, as she used the souls of her deceased followers to manipulate wandering souls and fused animal blood into hers to change her form. Celena wasn't a selfish goddess and adored those loyal to her, granting her new powers to a selected few. More years passed, yet the vampires weren't working together like before, with some developing an inferior complex. The fighting grew worse. Soon, it led to a war, then a division between the vampires.

To set this straight, she impregnated herself using a similar method to when the ruler of gods created her brother using a strand of hair from one of the vampire followers. When she was in labor, the Moon turned into a bizarre shade of blue, and soon her first biological daughter was born with white hair and unusual azure eyes. She gave her daughter to a trusted follower who raised the future queen of vampires, whose destiny was to slay any imposter rulers to become the sole leader and unite the classes once again.

It created a ritual that every vampire known as the Blue Moon, the birth of their new queen.

Edited at November 12, 2022 06:05 PM by Cereal
The Vampire Divsion | Sign-Ups | OpenNovember 12, 2022 04:19 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules:

All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)

Vampire Rules:
In Progress

The Vampire Divsion | Sign-Ups | OpenNovember 12, 2022 04:48 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Vampires Info:

Classes/Abilities
These gifts were to bestow her darling children wonderous blessings, yet some developed a superior complex which led to the five classes bickering, then separating. Now, these five classes created their kingdoms with an elected vampire from their race to rule over them.

Blood Class:
They're vampires that can control blood, with the blood being theirs or someone else's. They can track anyone down using blood and tell what kind of blood type someone is. They can form weapons made of blood, and a vampire's blood can be poisonous, even fatal, to humans. They have a sight skill called Blood Vision to see a person's pulse and beating heart. With this power, they have to consume a lot of blood, so they only use this ability if it's an emergency.

Strengths
Poison Immunity | Excellent Trackers | Increase Blood Power On Consuming Blood

Weaknesses
Lots Of Blood Consumption | Known To Have Headaches | Can Become Weak Over Prolonged Thirst

Shifter Class:
They're vampires that can shift into animals with the usage of energy and can communicate/bond with animals. Shifters are animalistic, with some wilder than most, and can become feral if they're low on blood consumption. Shifters can either partially or fully transform into their desired animals and wander the woodlands around the city. These vampires are the best hunters and trackers, using their enhanced senses to find someone/something in a matter of seconds.

Strengths
Animal Befrienders | Best Trackers and Hunters | Environmental Adaptable

Weaknesses
Extremely Territorial | Turn Feral Over Low Blood Consumption | Hard To Control

Soul Class:
They can communicate and use souls as a weapon against their opponents. Depending on the vampire's experience, they can see into the future by communicating with the spirits and doing a specific ritual. These vampires can form bonds with wandering souls or banish the soul entirely. The Soul Class has two varieties: the exorcist and the absorber. They have a vision called Soul Stare, which lets them see how strong a person's soul is. They can either appease the spirits or anger them to attack their opponents.

Strengths
Can Speak/Banish/Tether Spirits | Graveyards Empowers Them | Foresight/Seers

Weaknesses
Depending On The Spirit, Their Energy Depletes Quickly | Frequent Nightmares/Unwanted Visions | Energy Regains Slower Over Small Blood Consumption

Shadow Class:
They can turn themselves into shadows, teleport using them, or cloak themselves. The Shadow Class is deadly in both stealth and combat-making them the most feared to face in battle. Not even the Shifters can hear them coming, as they use the shadows to suppress any sounds they make. They can use the shadows as weapons and drag unsuspecting victims back to the kingdom without struggle. They can teleport other vampires only by physical contact. They're the reason stories of the Bogeyman exist.

Strengths
Darkness Empowers Them | Masters Of Stealth | Their Bodies Are Shadows

Weaknesses
Sensitive To Light/Sunlight | Their Shadow Disappears Over Low Blood Consumption | Terribly Weak Once Their Protective Layer Of Darkness Is Gone

Hypnosis Class:
Rumored that these vampires gain such powers after the death of Medusa, as their eyes can hypnotize humans, who have a weak will, by locking eyes. The Hypnosis Class can use their powers by firm eye contact, coating their words, or mentally entering someone's mind. However, the Hypnosis Class would have issues hypnotizing their fellow vampires. They can read one's emotions, gather intel, and be lie detectors. They're more of a defensive and info-gathering class but can kill someone after locking them in place.

Strengths
High Resistant To Mind Control | Seemingly Endless Amount Of Charm | Better Seducers/Manipulators/Schemers

Weaknesses
May Go Blind If Overused | Prolonged Thirst Weakens Their Power | Would Have Issues Manipulating Those With A Strong-Will

The Five Kingdoms/Territories

(credits to azgaar.github.io for this map)

Daecurean Kingdom:

Ruler:
Queen Vivienne Boudreaux [Played by Me]

Vampire Civilians:
All Classes Are Accepted

Relationships:
Enemies With Everyone

Olurian Kingdom:

Ruler:
King Alexander Delacroix [NPC]

Vampire Civilians:
Blood Vampires

Relationships:
Benate [Tolerable]
Sevia [Hate]
Zitus [Hate]
Adrovia [Hate]

Benate Kingdom:

Ruler:
Queen Lylah Valenzuela [NPC]

Vampire Civilians:
Hypnosis Vampires

Relationships:
Olurian [Tolerable]
Sevia [Hate]
Zitus [Hate]
Adrovia [Hate]

Sevia Kingdom:

Ruler:
Chief Ivan, the Beast King [NPC]

Vampire Civilians:
Shifter Vampires

Relationships:
Benate [Hate]
Olurian [Hate]
Zitus [Hate]
Adrovia [Hate]

Zitus Kingdom:

Ruler:
King Colin Blackwood [NPC]

Vampire Civilians:
Shadow Vampires

Relationships:
Olurian [Hate]
Sevia [Hate]
Benate [Hate]
Adrovia [Somewhat Allies]

Adrovia Kingdom:

Ruler:
Queen Karina Compton [NPC]

Vampire Civilians:
Soul Vampires

Relationships:
Olurian [Hate]
Sevia [Hate]
Benate [Hate]
Zitus [Somewhat Allies]

Edited at November 12, 2022 05:15 PM by Cereal
The Vampire Divsion | Sign-Ups | OpenNovember 12, 2022 05:10 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Roles:
The rulers (for the other kingdoms) are for NPCs only. In addition, some of the roles will be locked at the start of the RP. I will unlock them when we progress further into the RP.

Also, depending on which kingdom you pick, that's the class you need to use for your character. For example, a vampire from Sevia is a Shifter Vampire. A vampire from Olurian is a Blood Vampire. The only exception is if your vampire is in the Daecurean Kingdom, which means you are free to pick whatever class.

Daecurean Kingdom:

High-Ranks

Blue-Blood Queen (1/1)
Vivienne Boudreaux [PG. 1]

Royal Consort (0/1)

High-Harem (1/4)
They're vampires that Vivienne enlisted to keep them safe from their former Sires. They're not her lovers or anything like that, more like friends.

Mauve Sinclair [PG. 1]
Open

The Justicars (0/4)

Mid-Ranks

Archdukes (0/2)

Archduchesses (0/2)

Harem (0/8)

Low-Ranks

High-Lords (0/4)
Open

High-Ladies (2/4)
Res by Ona (Covidic)
Res by Ona
Open

High-Childes (0/8)
Open

Low-Lords (1/4)
Res by Me
Open

Low-Ladies (0/4)
Open

Low-Childes (0/8)
Open

Sign-Up Sheet:

Name:
Sexuality:
Kingdom/Class:
Desired Rank:
Appearance:

Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Childe (If A Sire)/Sire (If A Childe):
Other:

Edited at November 12, 2022 09:12 PM by Cereal
The Vampire Divsion | Sign-Ups | OpenNovember 12, 2022 05:30 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Vivienne Boudreaux

"The Everlasting Queen"

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"There's nothing wrong with a bit of murder."

(credits to slaughter @ picrew.me)

Full Name:
Vivienne Boudreaux

Shortened Name:
N/A

Preferred Name:
N/A

Addressed As:
Your Highness
Lady Vivienne/Lady Boudreaux

Nicknames:
Vivi (Closed Friends)

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"It's rude to ask a lady her age."

Pronouns:
She/Her

Sexuality:
Monogamous Bisexual

"Try to rebel against me. I'll make you regret it."

Kingdom:
Daecurean

Class:
Blue-Blood

Blue-Blood Queen

Desired Rank:
Content

Childe:
N/A

"Looks isn't everything, darling. You need to discover their capabilities."

Appearance:

(credits to Krasny ZmeyaMore @ picrew.me)

WIP

"I know I can be a fool, but it takes a wise fool to notice their foolishness."

Personality:
Oddly Scary | Independent/Cooperative | Leader | Ambitious | Loyal | Pleasing | Fun-Loving | Proud | Smart | Bright | Daring | Simple | Peacemaker/Destroyer | Lovable | Quarrelsome | Merciless | Authoritative | Cunning | Charming | Disrespectful | Childish | Active | Adventurous | Bold | Bossy | Determined | Energetic | Friendly (To A Few) | Fair (Somewhat) | Funny | Mischievous | Kinda Responsible | Reckless | Confident | Outgoing | Obnoxious | Loyal Flirt | Thoughtful-ish | Jealous-Prone | Tolerant

▹Hot People
▹Winning
▹Power
▹Putting People In Their Place
▹Weapons
▹Achieving The Unachievable
▹Gardening
▹Close Friends/Family

Dislikes:
▸Being Questioned

▸Paperwork
▸Someone Touching Her Things
▸Clowns/Mimes
▸Cowards/Chickens
▸Mannequins
▸Being Alone
▸Riddles
▸Messes

"Bold of you to assume I'll tell you my weaknesses."

Strengths:
▹Silvered-Tongue
▹Combat Experienced
▹Green-Thumbed
▹Leadering
▹Langauge Master
▹Sinister Aura

Weaknesses:
▸Unstable (Mentally) At Low-Blood Levels
▸Headache Prone
▸Weakened Left Arm
▸Jealous Obsessive
▸Impish
▸Troublemaker

"Relationships are a very complicated thing to handle, yet I do adore a challenge."

Significant Other:
Open, PM me

Crush:
Open, PM me

Exes:
None

Kin:
None

"Are you my friend or my foe? It doesn't matter. If useless to me. I'll happily dispose of you."

Affiliations:
Open

Other:
WIP

Edited at November 12, 2022 06:20 PM by Cereal
The Vampire Divsion | Sign-Ups | OpenNovember 12, 2022 08:36 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Res for Mauve
Pretty mush comple just need likes dislikes. She will probably gain likes as we go since she hasn't had much freedom to learn her likes that much.

ill add more to personality as well otherwise feel free to read.

╔══════♥*• ◊🍷◊ •*♥ ══════╗

Mauve Sinclair

╚══════♥*• ◊🍷◊•*♥══════╝

566 Years old

"Darling if I wanted a man's opinion I still wouldn't have asked "

Sexuality: Pansexual (can and will flirt with anyone she chooses)

Class: Hypnosis Class

Kingdom:
Currently - Captured in Olurian Kingdom

Birth mother was a Hypnosis Vampire from Benate who was also held captive in the Olurian territory.
Soon - soon will owe allegiance to the Daecurean

Soon - High Herem

Curently - Held Captive and owned by an illegal crime lord blood class vampire who's trade is that of a brothel owner and theft and piracy from Daecurean kingdom.

Desired Rank:

Freedom from her capture

High Herem

Appearance:
credits to Two Carp @ neka.cc

(quote)
Mauve is jaw dropping Gorgeous. Vampires themselves especially natural born vampires like Mauve are normally very beautiful; but Mauve is even more so. Most stop in there tracks as she passes as she gives off a very sensual and attractive aura. Standing at a tall 5'11 Mauve has a graceful build that hides a deadly killer underneath. She is blessed with a well shaped figure that lures in prey and lovers alike. Her skin is a very pale ivory in color. Traces of red can be seen under her skin at her exposed arteries after a recent feed. As her an the others captured and held here she is not fed well. Only enough to keep them alive and there ability's full. So at the moment she isn't in her best condition. The one that stops you in your tracks. Once she gets to be fed regularly and healthily that is when her true radiance will be shown. Right now better feeds are only allowed on nights where she's being shown off and needs to look her best.
Long pale blonde hair falls well past her buttocks, wavy with flecks of golden strands throughout. Very well kept and parts pulled back from her face in a strategic way drawing you in even more.
However at the bugging of this roleplay something will happen where her hair is shorn to above shoulder length like pictured.
Her almost heart shaped face features high defined cheekbones and a fine delicate nose. Below which resides a swell of full lips that are usually pulled back in a seductive sultry smile or knowing smirk. They can also be found wrapped around the neck of her current meal or lover.
If her lips are not what draws your eyes to her face it's most definitely her eyes. As scarlet red as the blood her kin drinks. Lined with kohl and with dark long lashes. If you catch her eyes it's almost impossible to look away even with out her powers. If she decides to draw you in with her Hypnosis ability it's next to impossible to avoid for humans. Eyes trained for the bedroom and use of seduction and gaining of information. Darker arched brows rest above her ruby eyes. Her ears are pointed delicately like most of her kind.
Her clothes are picked out for her by her captors staff just like the other men and women in his servitude. Selling them off to be used by the highest bidder. Most of the clothes leave nothing to the imagination and used solely to gain buyers. The most noticeable item that never changes is the metal collar around her throat. If she or the other vampires where to misbehave or not follow orders. The blood clan vampire lord who owned them would summon his powers and razor sharp cords of blood would shoot from the collar and find there way to wrapping around there necks or shooting though there body. Like a needle and thread through cloth.

Personality:
(quote)

Since she was a baby mauve has been a slave. Born into a renowned brothel by her vampire mother who died shorty later. Immediately Inheriting her mothers dept to the owner Lord Serros. She was property and her owners over the many years passed her around. Auctioning her off to the highest bidder. Some more cruel than others. Forced into training to be the perfect seductress and gatherer of intel long before her hypnosis gifts set in. After 550 years of this constant training and selling of her body back and forth she has been bought again by her original owner. The cruelest of them all. Lord Serros.
Huntress- Being born a vampire she has the natural instincts and skill of a feeder of the night. The strength and speed to hunt her prey of choice. She sees humans as food and freshly sired vampires must earn her respect for her to not consider them human anymore or to have lived as a vampire long enough. She doesn't think this way out of prejudice or a I'm better than you stand point. It is purely That vampires are apex predators and humans are their food. Imagine a wolf being friends with a rabbit.

Dislikes:
wip
Strengths:
High Resistant To Mind Control | Seemingly Endless Amount Of Charm | Suductress| Ability To Calm Your Mind| Resistance to Silver as of her years of wearing a Silver Collar
Weaknesses:
May Go Blind If power is abused | Prolonged Thirst Weakens Power | Would Have Issues Manipulating Vampires With A Strong-Will | Making Personal Romantic Connections |
Childes: none
Kin:
- Mother unamed low level hypnosis vampire(died in childbirth) while in indentured servitude at an Olurian brothel.
- Father unamed vampire most likely a patron of the brothel
Other:

╚════════════ ♥*• ◊🍷◊•*♥ ════════════╝

Edited at November 15, 2022 09:31 PM by Ravensrun
The Vampire Divsion | Sign-Ups | OpenNovember 12, 2022 09:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Reserve 2 High Ladies?

The Vampire Divsion | Sign-Ups | OpenNovember 12, 2022 09:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

WIP

⸺⸺ ᐧ.˳ ♢ ⸺ ♢ ˳.⋅ ⸺⸺

Nyx

⸺⸺ ᐧ.˳ ♢ ⸺ ♢ ˳.⋅ ⸺⸺

" I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you think I give a shit about your feelings. "

⸺⸺⸺⸺ ᐧ.˳ ♢ ⸺ ♢ ˳.⋅ ⸺⸺⸺⸺

Dd Green Belt @ Neka.cc || This Character is created by Me || Not exact refrence, because the shade of hair, but close enough

Name:

Nyx

Nyx Camadahl

⸺⸺ ᐧ.˳ ♢ ⸺ ♢ ˳.⋅ ⸺⸺

739 Years Old
Or so

Age Appearance:

21 Years Old

⸺⸺ ᐧ.˳ ♢ ⸺ ♢ ˳.⋅ ⸺⸺

Female || Feminine

Sexuality:

Monogamous Heterosexual

⸺⸺ ᐧ.˳ ♢ ⸺ ♢ ˳.⋅ ⸺⸺

Kingdom/Class:

Previous: Olurian Kingdom

Current: Daecurean Kingdom
Blood Class

⸺⸺ ᐧ.˳ ♢ ⸺ ♢ ˳.⋅ ⸺⸺

High Lady

Desired Rank:

Undecided.

⸺⸺ ᐧ.˳ ♢ ⸺ ♢ ˳.⋅ ⸺⸺

Appearance:

Dd Green Belt @ Neka.cc || This Character is created by Me || Not exact refrence, because the shade of hair, but close enough

Nyx has a figure that seems to dwindle between an hourglass built and an atheltic build. Her mid-section is not as narrow as one with an hourglass figure would have, and neither does her bust or hips seem to have a drastic difference between her section. So, honestly, you could say she has a slightly thicker hourglass built with more gentler curves. Weighing 144lbs and standing 5'6, Nyx is a lightweight feather. The scale may say one thing, but if you were to scoop her up in your arms, she'd feel like a weighted blanket. It's quite odd, picking up an 144lbs woman only for her to feel like a feather. It's been rumored she has hollow bones, like a bird. Is it logical? Not in the least. But y'know what, it's probably best not to get into that.

Something that some may be intrigued by, is the coloration of Nyx's eyes. It's no doubt her eyes are beyond the normal, but if it makes anyone feel better, it's not anything magical. What few have, Nyx has something called "heterochromia" that changes the pigments in one of her eyes, giving one a different color from the other. In this case, what many suspect, her yellow eye seems to be the abnormal coloration of the duo. If anything, this particular duo of colors seems to resemble a common combination in cats with heterochromia... who knows? As alluring her eyes may be, they have a dangerous aura that seems to radiate around them. If one were to make eye contact with her, they'd for sure stop dead in their tracks, and goosebumps would trail their skin like a virus. Both eyes seem to belong to completely different people. On the right, she has a magnificent, deep blue. The color of the pacific ocean, you could lose yourself in it, and drown by it's murderous waves. On the left, a bright lemon-colored yellow. The color of neon yellow, this particular eye doesn't seem to hold such malicious intent as it's partner, but it has a mysterious vibe about it, an intimidating one.

Some women have raven-black hair, or snow-white hair. Nah. Nyx is original as original can be. This young woman has dark brunette hair, locks of hair crawling down her spine midway, ending a bit halfway down her back. Unlike others, Nyx does not have natural curls, but thankfully, it doesn't look like it's been flat ironed for weeks straight. Her hair has a natural wave to it, not extremely wavy, but ay, can't get everything now can you?

Posture. Posture is everything. Its how people see you. It reveals whether or not you are going to Fight or Flight. Nyx on the other hand? She always seems to be inebtween. She has an intimidating stare, a chilling aura one that demands respect. An aura that says she will face any foe. Yet her body seems to react to almost everything, ready to run far and fast, to escape the perils of her enemies. Who knows?

Personality:

Ticking Bomb || Short Temper || Sadistic || Villainous

Nyx is by far, a loose cannon.

Very few realize when she is about to blow up. If you never met someone with a short fuse, well, now you have. She has the fuse of a thread, once aflame, boom. Like a rhinoceros on steroids. It's concerning.

Nyx doesn't seem to give a flying shit who gets harmed in the process, nor does she care the damage and chaos she can cause. Other's have done the same thing she has, so why can't she? Her anger is unlike no other, as if her mind is clouded by murder and hatred. She has no control over her emotions, it's extremely difficult for her to control them. As a child, no one could properly teach her how to control her emotions and it was near impossible for her to teach herself, so here we are. A full grown adult who has no control over her highs. Can she still be saved? Maybe, if someone had the patience and strength to deal with her bullshit. Years and years of uncontrolled emotions have Whether it's an ally or foe. A child, or a harmless hamster. Those who fall in her path will surely feel her fury. She does not know mercy, nor does she know how to execute it properly, and she certainly isn't going to start now. Just like any other antagonist in any story, unfortunately, it's too late for her to change now.

WIP

⸺⸺ ᐧ.˳ ♢ ⸺ ♢ ˳.⋅ ⸺⸺

Solitude
Working Independently
Working Out
Letting her Frustrations Out
Spending time with her dear Sister

Dislikes:

Arrogant People
People in General
Socializing
Listening to Rules