Wolf Play : Midnight Lanterns | Supernatural Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 kycantina
12:54:38 ky
Myth, for a while I only explored to support my high R AC breeding but then it took over as my main thing and I don't even look at rarity anymore
 starmutt
12:53:45 marsh | they/it
explore is easier if you can buy a couple of high CP woofs they go for like 200~400 mush for the 1500~1900 cp range ones
 starmutt
12:52:51 marsh | they/it
yeah explore and art are the big ones. most reliable. breeding is a hit or miss
 Gallifrey Falls
12:52:46 Allons-y / Myth
Ugh I'm not big on exploring but I guess...
 kycantina
12:51:33 ky
Myth, art is the only other really solid mush maker. Breeding, selling, and mini games can be good but not as good as explore
 Gallifrey Falls
12:49:51 Allons-y / Myth
Is there nother way to earn mushrooms other than exploring?
 kycantina
12:47:57 ky
Hi chat, giving myself a very undeserved art break to go explore :))
 Silver Dawn
12:47:40 
Hello.
 Gallifrey Falls
12:44:36 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 Dawnforest
12:33:19 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me,
 starmutt
12:28:31 marsh | they/it
30k dominance we win these

i'm gonna lose like 2k of that come the following monday because i have 24 wolves 15+ years old </3
 Revelry
12:21:50 Rev
pvp?
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Midnight Lanterns | Supernatural Rp | Open!November 5, 2022 10:40 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Midnight Lanterns

“Remember… Everything comes in Threes..”

In the small town of Payson, Arizona, a dreary little place caught in the middle of a battle of the ages. Unbeknownst to the humans residing within the little pass through, tourist town, their peaceful existence is in constant threat from the two supernatural powerhouses that linger there. Their lives, the peaceful and quiet lives that they lead are all capable because of the tenuous agreement of peace between these two clans. It’s a tense and fragile treaty, one that always seems to be hanging on by a frayed thread. This agreement of Non-Conflict has been the only thing standing between peace and full out war, but, despite it’s frail appearance, it’s managed to be upheld by them both. And that’s a feat considering Werewolves and Vampires are considered mortal enemies.

Unfortunately for them, and the town itself, that is all shot to hell when a family of Hunters moves into town and explodes the tension between the werewolves and vampires. Having moved in without them noticing, the hunters concocted and executed a plan to kill some of the werewolves and make it look as if the vampires did it. Believing that the vampires broke the treaty between them, the wolves are quick to declare war, intent on getting vengeance for their fallen comrades. The Vampires, none the wiser to what has happened, believe the wolves have finally had enough of the presence and prepare to take up arms themselves. Neither wants to give up their home, neither wants to lose everything, but they are prepared to.

With tensions rising, blood being spilt, and wolves clashing with bats, the hunters work in the shadows, doing what they do best to eliminate the others. It’s really a wonder if the Vampires and Werewolves will eventually come to realize who the true enemy is, and turn their focus onto the Hunters. Or will they continue to blindly fight until the last of them takes their final breath, silence swallowing any trace that they were ever there. The hunters can only hope the two clans will exterminate themselves, but, truthfully, they’re more than prepared to get involved. And they’re happy too.

Werewolf .x. Vampire .x. Hunter

Warning:

There is A LOT of Reading ahead of you.
Good Luck.

Edited at November 6, 2022 04:32 AM by Imperial Sands
Midnight Lanterns | Supernatural Rp | Open!November 5, 2022 10:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WP's Rules.
1. Be Active. I feel like this is self explanatory. But do not join just to never take part. This means in Discussion and Rp Thread, but that also includes your Reservations. Do not make a Reservation and then never fill out the form.

2. Read Everything. I know, I know. It's A LOT. But I've worked hard on it. I don't expect you to sit down and read every little detail in one go. But you should have read everything by the time the Rp starts.

3. This is a Semi-Literate to Literate Rp. Do the thing with your form. Take pride in it, have fun with it. This is not going to be an rp where 3-5 sentences and only one paragraph are going to fly.

4. Reservations are only going to last 3 Days. If you talk to me before it expires, I will give one 12 hour extension. If you dont? I will remove the reservation, simple as that. If you've read everything, but Dolphin in your form.

5. Four Character Limit Right Now. Any more and you will need to ask, plus have all of the first four completely done and accepted before doing any more.

6. Detailed Descriptions are Required for both Appearance and Personality. Bullet Point Descriptions for Either will not Suffice. If you're having trouble typing up the entire personality, talk to me, but do not just assume I'll accept a Bullet Point Description.

6. No Perfect Characters, Power Playing, Metagaming, Godmodding, etc. etc. Also, just don't have your character be "that guy" the one always breaking the rules or getting into trouble. It gets annoying after a while.

7. You're allowed to use Stock Images for Wolf Appearances, and Cartoonish Human Art for Human Appearances as long as you follow WPs Rules for it. If too many people aren't, I will remove this rule, and no one will get to use the pretty pictures.

8. I Reserve the Right to Deny Applications for this Rp No Matter What the Reason May Be. I won't tolerate disrespect or rude behavior if your application gets denied, or your reservation/character get removed due to inactivity. If you do, I won't even give you the option to fix it or return. If you are respectful, I am often willing to work with you.

9. There is going to be violence in this rp, characters are going to get hurt, and some are likely going to die. I would recommend having two characters, because if you have one, they might be killed. Put the repeated number in your form too.

10. If you're playing a Character thats a Kid they must have at least One Guardian, but a Parent is preferred. They must have this before they can be accepted.

11. Have fun!

Edited at November 6, 2022 04:00 AM by Imperial Sands
Midnight Lanterns | Supernatural Rp | Open!November 5, 2022 10:43 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Werewolves
Alpha, Beta, Omega

Having been there arguably the longest, the Bear Lake Pack is well entangled within the town of Payson. They’ve been there long enough that no one even thinks about or questions the Pack House, along with the cluster of cabins that reside up by the lake. The Pack just seems to be something that comes as a package deal with the town, and the residents there, for the most part, seem to be okay with that, and stopped questioning about weird things about them.

These aren’t exactly your normal werewolves either, or, well, they are but not in the normal way. Instead of there just being one type of werewolves, there are instead three. Afterall, where would all the lore about them have come from if they didn’t exist? Anyways, the type of werewolf someone is, whether turned or born, is entirely determined by how far away from the first werewolves they are. These first werewolves are known as Loup Garous, and thankfully they are no longer alive today. Mindless and monstrous slaves to the moon with no control over their actions when changed, a Loup Garou was one of the most dangerous creatures have ever existed. Nowadays, though, modern werewolves are mere shadows of what they once were.

Werewolves can be born or turned, but the process is obviously different for the latter, but it’s pretty straight forward. If they are bitten, or mauled in the case of Alphas, and it doesn’t kill them within 24 hours, the next full moon that comes they will transition. And yeah, that’s it. Very straightforward.

The three Bloodline Types for the Werewolves, these are: Alpha, Beta, and Omega. To avoid confusion, as the Bloodlines were originally names for what the Bloodlines commonly ranked as, they are now simply called A-Blood, B-Blood, and O-Blood.

The Types

A-Blood
Alpha Blood, A-Type, Alphas, Lycans

The Alpha Type Werewolves are the more Lycan like wolves in appearance. They’re the Bi-pedaled, Monstrous wolf that is far more beast than it is man or wolf. Capable of great feats of both strength and violence, they are the bloodline closest to the original wolves, and it shows. Due to this, they’re considered the strongest of the three types, able to out muscle the other two types quite easily. They’re practically designed for violence and chaos, built more like bears than wolves. However, great power comes with great struggle [you thought I was gonna say the Spiderman line didn’t you?], and the Lycans struggle greatly with control. They can turn at any time, though it’s more common at night, and even more so the fuller the moon is, however, they are far more slaves to the moon and their emotions than the other two. Meaning, during the full moon they give over to their feral side almost completely [sometimes entirely]. Lycans never have full control, no matter how old they are, so they have to be mindful of things because they will eventually turn, whether it’s due to emotions or the moon.

Besides the obvious, one thing that sets the A-Blood Werewolves apart from the others is that A-Types can only be born, they cannot be turned. Even if an A-Type does bite and turn a human into a werewolf they will become a B-Type. However, it’s uncommon to survive the “bite” from an Alpha, as it’s often a full fledged mauling. Survival Rate is under 25%.

Due to their Strength and Size, able to reach up to 7’6” at the top of their head in their wolf form, the Alphas tend to be more so the Defenders or Protectors of the pack. In previous times they were Guardians, keeping their home and pack safe from threats and did most of the fighting.

B-Blood
Beta Blood, B-Type, Betas, Shifters

The Beta Type Werewolves are the ones considered more like Wolf Shifters. Of all the types they have the appearance that most closely resembles a wolf, and that’s because they turn into one. Despite being werewolves, they turn into normal sized wolves, though they tend to be on the large side of the scale for wolves, and really can’t be told apart from normal wolves except by their pack. They have an easier time with control of all three, and aren’t nearly as affected by the moon as much as them either. They still are forced to shift on Full Moons, but otherwise can control when they do outside of it. Of all three of them, they’re the most wolf-like, whereas Alphas are more Monster and Omegas are more Man.

Beta Types can be both Born as one, or turned, however, their origins determines what they can turn humans into. Born Beta Types can turn Humans into other Beta Types, whereas Turned Beta Types cannot, instead they turn Humans into Omega Types. No one knows why this is, but it’s a fact they’ve long since accepted. The survival rate for the Bite from a Beta Type is over 50%, as it’s often a deep bite, rarely more, that is used.

Betas are more so built for hunting or patrols, which used to be their primary function in the pack. Of course they can fight alongside the Alphas, or go run with the Omegas, but that’s the true beauty of the Betas, they’re a balance. However the also have the skills of being able to act like a normal wolf and blend into the territory like they belong there.

O-Blood
Omega Blood, O-Type, Omegas, Wolfmen

These are the types of werewolves that, aside from a few, seem to be how werewolves are pictured in the media. They are primarily human, with wolfish features combining with those of their human ones. They grow claws and pointed teeth, and hair is produced to give them that more wolfy or monstrous look. They are more like humans with the minds of wolves, whereas the others also have wolf forms. However, despite being the most human, they are the ones who seem to struggle just as much as A-Bloods with control. Not so much when it comes to emotions, but to the moon. Like all Werewolves they are forced to transform on Full Moons, but they also struggle not to shift at night in general. It’s partially believed that they have a hard time with control because they are the most human, and therefore struggle to meld as one with the wolf part of themselves. While A-Types are the Strongest [Omegas are frail in comparison], and B-Types are the more balanced ones, it’s the Omegas who are, surprisingly, the fastest. While the Betas can easily keep up, they are, without question, the fastest.

Like the other two types, O-Types can be Born or Turned, however, they are only capable of turning humans into other Omegas. Their survival rate is upwards of 75%, and this is due to the fact that it’s an easier transition, but also because their bite itself is less dangerous.

Life as a Werewolf & Other Things to Know
wip

Werewolf Strengths & Weaknesses to Keep in Mind

All the werewolves have Supernatural Strength, with the Alpha Types being the Strongest. They're strong enough to basically throw cars for reference, and are Stronger than Vampires. The only ones who Rival their Strength are Sanguine Vampires in their True Form or Necrotic Vampires at night. They also have Superhuman Speed Agility, with Beta Types and Omegas being the Fastest. Alphas are still Fast, but not as much so. Omegas, and Betas in their Wolf Form, are as Faster or Faster than Most Vampires. They also have Enhanced & Heightened Reflexes, Stamina, and Senses, even beyond that of a normal wolf. Werewolves also all have Superhuman Healing & Durability, so they're better able to take hits, and can heal from most wounds. They also heal rather quickly with bone breaks taking about a day on average. They aren't immortal, but their ability to heal makes it difficult for them to die.

Of course, they aren't invincible, and have their fair share of weaknesses too. For one, the legend of Silver being deadly to werewolves is true. Silver inflicted wounds take longer to heal, by a good bit, about 50% longer than normal wounds, but they can take even longer than that. This also applies to when Liquid Silver gets in the blood, and a high enough dosage can be lethal. Wolfsbane is also a weakness for the wolves, though it isn't lethal to them. Depending on how it's used dictates what it does. Powdered Wolfsbane is a Sedative, whereas the Physical Flower itself acts like an allergic reaction almost, causing the pain, redness, and hives if on the skin. If ingested, the wolf will get sick for a period of time. Obviously things like Decapitation and Heart Injuries or Removal are completely and 100% lethal to pretty much everything. There is also the fact that when wolves have been forced to shift due to a loss of control, especially on a full moon, they've become Feral Minded. So they cannot think rationally or strategically when they are in this mindset. This makes them both extremely dangerous and unpredictable, but they also cannot come up with coherent plans to execute. So it's a double edged sword.

Bear Lake Pack Hierarchy

Alpha
The Leading Male of the Pack, he is responsible for making decisions regarding it and everything else involving the pack. He leads along side his mate, the Luna, but is the primary leader of the pack. The Alpha of a Pack is almost always an A-Blood Werewolf.

Luna
She is the Leading Female of the Pack, and has to be the Mate of the Alpha. If he doesn't have a mate, this position is not filled. Even though she does lead along side of him, her role is primarily to support the Alpha and help him lead, not to lead herself. She can if anything happens to him, and does when he isn't present.

Betas
These are the two Werewolves who are the Second in Commands of the Pack. There is always two of them, but they typically aren't mates, though they can be. Each Beta is assigned to one of the Leads, though in the case of no Luna, but are assigned to the Alpha. They help the leads make decisions and enforce their rules and orders, and are trained to lead and take over if anything happens. Betas are easily the Alphas most trusted wolves in the pack.

Pack Members
These are majority of the Werewolves in the pack. There are no specific ranks within this role, but all wolves are expected to pull their own weight in some form.

Omega
This is the werewolf in the pack who is the newest, turned werewolf. They aren't treated poorly, they're simply the wolf who needs to prove their trustworthy. Once they've been an Omega for a year, or another werewolf joins sooner, they'll be bumped to a regular pack mate. The pack doesn't always have an omega.

Edited at November 6, 2022 01:23 AM by Imperial Sands
Midnight Lanterns | Supernatural Rp | Open!November 5, 2022 10:44 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Vampires

Like the Pack, the Mazatzal Coven has resided in Payson, Az, for a while, but not as long as the pack that originated there. They’ve infiltrated the town as well, and few question anything about them, instead they’re just viewed as apart of the town like the werewolves and other residents are. Their Mansion lies on the other side of Payson, opposite of the Bear Lake Pack.

Like the Werewolves, there are three different types of Vampires, though there were originally only two. Unlike Vampires of the Lore where humans supposedly have to die to become Vampires, that just isn’t the case here. Instead Vampirism is more similar, in terms of how it’s passed on, to Lycanthropy that either would like to admit. Like Werewolves, Vampires can be born, as they aren’t necessarily the undead [this doesn’t include the third time of vampire], or they can be turned through a bite.

For those being turned, it takes about three days for humans to turn into Vampires after getting their bite [keep in mind not every bite is going to do it]. First they become irritable, like they’re uncomfortable in their own skin. Second, they will begin to be turned off by regular food, and whenever they’ll eat it’ll churn their stomach and they will begin to crave something else, whatever it is they will feed on. Finally, by the third day, their features will begin to take on the vampiristic appearance. Humans always turn into the type of Vampire they were turned by [again NOT including the third vampire]. Sanguine Types will start to turn into their Bat-Like form, until they fully transform into it and then feed for the first time. Once they feed, they’ll be able to transform back into their human appearance. Whereas those who are turned by Empathic Vampires become, well, beautiful. Their skin will clear up and become unblemished, physical flaws will correct themselves, hair will become fuller and shinier, etc. They basically become the most beautiful version of themselves. Once they’ve done that, they will be able to feed on Emotions for the first time, and complete their transition.

The Types

Sanguine Vampire
Blood Vampires

These are the Vampires that most think of when they hear the word “Vampire”. They feed on the blood of the living, preferably human but animal works too just not as well by a long shot. They are one of the two types that can walk in the day without dying. The sun irritates their skin, but it isn’t life threatening, just recommended they take shade breaks or wear covering clothing so their skin isn’t raw and irritated constantly. They require blood to survive, and without it they will eventually starve and either transition into a Necrotic Vampire, or die. Unlike the other two, though, the Sanguine Vampires hold the ability to transform into a winged, bat-like creature, often referred to as their “true form” as it’s their real face. Both born and turned Vampires have this ability, and they’re strongest in their form. However, they are much more sensitive to light in this form, and cannot be in direct sunlight when in it. Due to the fact that they have to feed on humans, they’ve developed a trait that their saliva is basically like a drug. It makes feeding pleasurable to the human, relaxing them so that it reduces fear and pain during the process. It basically makes the one being fed on high, often encouraging them to return.

The Sanguine Vampires are the primary warriors in the Vampire World. Due to their ability to feed to replenish their energy and strength in battle, it’s beneficial to have them on the field. Currently they still tend to fall into this position, being the ones tracking and hunting down things when needed. They also are the primary ones defending the Coven when physical threats are present. They are about even in strength with the Empathic Vampires, only ever being truly stronger when in their True Form.

Empathic Vampire
Emotion Vampires

These are the Vampires that Feed on Emotions, specifically intense or high emotions, and aren’t exactly what people think of when the topic of Vampires are at hand. They’re more so similar to what people think of as Incubus and Succubus, absorbing the Energy from their Target’s Heightened Emotions. They do not have any sort of “true form”, but they do have the ability to influence the emotions of those around them. It isn’t enough to make someone do something they wouldn’t do, but if someone is angry, they can influence it to rage, as well as reduce inhibitions if someone wants to do something but is hesitant to do so. So pretty much they just give others the little push they need, and then feed off of them. Like the Sanguine Vampires, the Empathic Vampires also have an addictive trait to them, but instead of it being saliva it’s instead pheromones that they can release. These don’t tend to work on other supernaturals, but to humans their enticing and alluring. These are not constantly at use, instead the Vampires secrete them from a specific gland whenever they choose. They are considered, by far, the most beautiful type of the vampires. To humans they’re considered almost unnaturally beautiful, almost too perfect in appearance. Not enough to be off putting, but definitely enough to make people curious, which probably just winds up helping the vampires in the long run. They are the second type of Vampire that can walk out in the sun and are less affected by it than Sanguine Vampires, but still a bit sensitive to it.

Empathic Vampires are considered a more balanced creature in comparison to the other two who have specific circumstances to their strength. They tend to be faster than the other two for the most part, but that isn’t really where they shine either. Instead, Empathic Vampires are more so viewed as the leaders because they tend to be quite Sophisticated and Diplomatic. They’re quite capable in terms of politics and prefer to fight their battles with words, and they’re very good at it.

Necrotic Vampire
Ghoul Vampires

If there was the Ugly Step Sister of the Vampire World that the others don’t really talk about, it’s the Necrotic Vampire. Which, with a name like “Necrotic Vampire” , who can blame them? But honestly, it’s true. These creatures are the origin of the Ghoul lore, and have since been referred to as such, despite the name not being correct. See, the Ghouls are not something that humans can be turned into, instead these are what other vampires turn into if they were locked away for a millenia with nothing to feed on. They’d either die, or turn into one of these… creatures. Therefore, the Rots don’t have the ability to just turn humans or vampires into one of them, so there is a very finite number of them, and for good reason. They cannot even procreate, that’s how gnarly these beasts are.

Compared to the other two, Rots seem quite weak, but do not be fooled, it would be unwise to make such an assumption. During the day, Rots are incredibly weak, as they’re the only one of the three that cannot venture out into the sun. If they do they would pretty much shrivel up and turn to dust. It’s an immediate death sentence for them. Even clothing isn’t really enough to protect them. Due to this, the Ghoul Vamps all live in the cavernous basement beneath the mansion, as they cannot risk light accidentally getting in. However, besides their weakness with the sun, they also are weaker than the other three in terms of strength during the day. They genuinely are basically just walking Corpses. However, all that changes the second the sun goes down. The only one who can rival their strength at night is a Blood Vampire in their True Form. At night, the Ghouls reign supreme, and the others are mindful of that.

While the other two are normal or beautiful in appearance, Necrotic Vampires are, well, just not for the most part. They do truly resemble corpses more than anything, their skin is ashen, often creased and falling apart. Their hair tends to be thin, oily, and coming out. Everything about them is simply decayed, and this all stems from how they were made. Being starved for probably centuries turned them into basically undead beasts. Due to this, the Necrotics have to feed on the flesh of either living or recently dead creatures. This, for some reason, replenishes the health of their own skin and prevents them from decaying further. No one knows why, it just is.

Honestly, these terrifying beasts are the disposal system for the vampires, as the Necrotics will eat the flesh and then deal with the rest. They also are extremely useful at fighting at night, because their bites are nasty and can easily become infected, even for supernatural creatures.

Life as a Vampire & Other Things to Know
wip

Vampire Strengths & Weaknesses to Keep in Mind

Like the Werewolves, the Vampires have very similar Strengths. They have the Supernatural Strength, though it differs between the three vampires more than the wolves. They have Superhuman Speed & Agility, though all the Vampires have the same level, with the Empathic Vampires taking the edge just a bit in that one. They have the Enhanced Senses, Reflexes, and Stamina, though their senses aren’t quite as well tuned as the wolves. They are worlds above humans, but not quite as high as the Werewolves, but that could be the addition of canine nature coming in to play there. Like the Wolves they also have Supernatural Health and Durability, though their Healing isn’t quite as good as the Werewolf’s healing ability is.

The Vampires also have their fair share of weaknesses too, some limited to only certain types, whereas others are across the board for all of them. The big individual ones include the Sun for the Necrotic Vampires and the Sanguine Vampires in their True Forms. Another one, though, is that the Belly of a Sanguine Vampire is a weak spot, and if it were to be sliced open and they’re drained of their food source, they’ll be incapacitated until they heal and feed again, would would likely be a couple of days. Things like Decapitation, Heart Removal, or Injuries to the Heart are all things that would kill all of them just like it would anyone. One of the biggest weaknesses for Vampires, though it’s not known why, is Fire. While other creatures can catch on fire, but be put out and heal with only scars remaining, that just isn’t the case for Vampires. 90% of the time if they are caught on fire, they completely burn to ask, and it’s impossible to put it out. So while they don’t fear a fire that’s under control, if fire is used against them they have to be extremely careful.

Mazatzal Coven Hierarchy

Triarchy
1 of Each Vampire Type, with the Empathic Vampire at the Helm. Some of the Oldest Vampires in the Coven, if not the Oldest. They make the decisions together on how to lead. They often rule with a majority so no one vampire has too much power, with the Empathic being the face or mouth piece. However, due to their nature, they tend to take the lead at things, but get the others’ approval when needed. There are always Three Leaders at a Time, with one from each type. Nothing less and nothing more.

Seconds
Like the triarchy there is one of each type, and they’re like an apprentice to the Triarchy Leader of the same type. Not only do they help them lead and help them make decisions, but they’re also trained to take over. They do not have to take over as a unit, but more so when the Triarchy Vampire of a type passes, the Second of the type moves into the position, and then chooses another to promote to replace them as Second. There is only ever 1 Second at a Time for Each Type. So always three.

Coven Members
These are the rest of the Vampires in the Coven. They all have to contribute to the Coven in some way, and if anyone is found not, and doesn’t quite amend that, they will be driven out.

Edited at November 6, 2022 01:24 AM by Imperial Sands
Midnight Lanterns | Supernatural Rp | Open!November 5, 2022 10:45 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Hunters

The Group of Hunters that have recently arrived in Payson come from a Community of people that are specifically trained for the art and purpose of hunting down supernatural creatures. They’ve been trained their whole lives for this, but specifically them. Their team was specifically chosen and created for the purpose of coming to Payson, Az, to hunt down and kill the two Clans living there. The reason they were chosen for this is because they were trained to hunt these two species. See every hunter is trained to hunt one specific creature, and then are sent out to hunt those creatures on different jobs. They haven’t been in Payson long, and they were able to move in quietly and undetected so neither Vampires or Werewolves are aware Hunters are in town.

Currently the Hunters have rented a large cabin AirBnb with 6+ bedrooms and 4+ bathrooms. They’re there under the guise of being a group of friends and family there for vacation. Most of these people have known each other their whole lives, so they’re able to pass off their disguise as truth convincingly.

There are Two Types of Hunters in Town Right Now. These are:
The Werewolf Hunters
The Vampire Hunters

They specialize in one or the other and have their entire lives, as it’s assigned as soon as they start training. These are going to be the ones actively hunting those species and helping the one others hunt their own. Their weapons are specifically designed for their quarry, and while weapons designed for Vampires might still work against Werewolves, they’re likely to be less effective.

Since Hunters are just regular Humans, they have two things that they have that they use for their favor. The first is the sheer amount of specialized weapons they have. They range from top of the line, to home made, to things people outside of them haven’t even thought of let alone heard about. The Hunters are really inventive with their weapons, with many of the designs being built in house so only the hunters are privy to the knowledge of their weapons. The Hunters know their targets weaknesses and will also likely work those into their weapons such as incendiary rounds or silver bullets, etc.

The Hunter Ranks

Commander
This is the Team Leader of the Group, the one running the show for the hunters. They may not come up with all the plans, but they certainly have to approve of them. They can be a Werewolf or a Vampire hunter, whichever they aren't the Second is. This is likely to be the oldest Hunter here and has the most experience with Hunting. Obviously to go against him is insubordination, so I wouldn't do it.

Second in Command

This is the Hunter directly below the Commander and helps them lead. They are whatever type of Hunter the Commander isn't, so if the Commander if a Vampire Hunter the Second is a Werewolf Hunter. This is so a High Ranked Team Member is taking part in each type of hunt. They are trained to take over in the event something happens to the Commander, whether it be temporarily or permanently.

Hunters
These are the rest of the Hunters in the group. That's pretty much it. :

Edited at November 6, 2022 03:42 AM by Imperial Sands
Midnight Lanterns | Supernatural Rp | Open!November 5, 2022 10:52 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Bear Lake Pack

Alpha:
Rowan Lamontagne
Luna:
Betas:
Avalon Hailsworth
Roxanne Cardona
Pack Members:

Angela Rothschilde
Idrunn Helbrok
Cain McCarthy
Victoria Rochelle O'Connor
Open
Omega:
Open

The Mazatzal Coven

The Triarchy:
Rp Example & High Activity Required for all Three
Open
Open
Open

The Seconds:
Open
Open
Open

Coven Members:
Leon Barbosa
Lucienne Greer
Rayce Derringer
Reserved for Nox
Open

The Hunters

Commander:
Sezvam Tyrus Vanderbufsche
Second in Command:
Open
Hunters:
Reserved for Me
Alexius Frederick Harrison
Reserved for Nox
Open
Open

Edited at November 19, 2022 03:16 AM by Imperial Sands
Midnight Lanterns | Supernatural Rp | Open!November 5, 2022 10:53 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

The Werewolf
The Vampire The Hunter
Name:
Goes By:
Sexuality:
Bloodline Type:
Born or Turned?:
Desired Rank:
OccupationContribution:
Thoughts on the Vampires?:
What do they think is the Biggest Threat to the Pack?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Relationship Status:
Crush:
Mate:
Children:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Name
Goes By:
Sexuality:
Bloodline Type:
Born or Turned?:
Desired Rank:
Occupation/Contribution:
Thoughts on the Werewolves?:
What do they think is the Biggest Threat to the Coven?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Relationship Status:
Crush:
Significant Other:
Children:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Name
Goes By:
Sexuality:
Desired Rank:
Hunter Specialty:
Thoughts on Vampires and/or Werewolves?
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills:
Weapons:
Relationship Status:
Crush:
Significant Other:
Children:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

For the Ages of the Werewolf and Vampires, I forgot to mention that Vampires are considered "immortal" in that they stop aging either at the age they were turned at, or when they reach about 25 - 30 when born.
Werewolves, while not Immortal, are Semi-Immortal. Their lifespan is several hundred years, with aging slowing considerably once they reach the ages 18 - 21.

Edited at November 6, 2022 04:29 AM by Imperial Sands
Midnight Lanterns | Supernatural Rp | Open!November 6, 2022 04:32 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is by no means finished, but I can start accepting reservations and characters now. ^^ I will keep you updated on what I add, changes, etc.
Midnight Lanterns | Supernatural Rp | Open!November 6, 2022 08:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Beta for a Werewolf & Coven Member for a Vampire?
Midnight Lanterns | Supernatural Rp | Open!November 6, 2022 10:04 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

Roxanne Cardona

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

Goes By: Roxanne

Sexuality: Bisexual

Bloodline Type: A-Blood
Born or Turned?: Born

Desired Rank: Content

Occupation/Contribution: She is currently a part-time worker at a café in hopes of pursuing higher education to be able to benefit the pack more.

Thoughts on the Vampires?: While she does not trust nor enjoy them, she understands that their presence is part of an ancient agreement, and one that she must uphold. So long as they do not disturb her or the pack, she holds nothing against them.

What do they think is the Biggest Threat to the Pack?: She would be a fool if she didn't say vampires were a threat. While they may live in peace in unison, that doesn't mean she trusts them. There is also the threat of hunters, but they haven't been around these parts in centuries. As of now, her biggest idea of a threat is survival. The pack needs to ensure that it has a stable income, food, and shelter.

Appearance:

44992064-nt-AEk0-Z5-Na-Eilm-O.png

[character belongs to me, art of her done by plasticbagz for a TH art trade. Do not steal nor trace.]

Roxanne is a woman that stands at 5'11" with a lithe physique. She is tall for a female and certainly above average, and walks in a.. lazy manner of sorts. Not necessarily sloppy, yet not overly graceful either. At first glance, Roxanne gives off an intimidating aura. Her face sits in a frown, never a smile gracing her features. In fact, she's hardly readable at all. Regardless of how she's feeling, the woman always keeps a neutral expression. Try as you might, you won't be able to read her.

Besides her height, the next most noticeable thing about her is a large scar cascading over her left eye. It was gifted to her as a babe, though the cause is unknown. Regardless, it is clear that she is by no means humiliated by it. Rather, she does little to cover it up. She has since then obtained more, most having appeared upon her arms, stomach, and legs. None of which are as visible as the one upon her face.

The female's skin is darker, ranging more on the tanner side given her latin roots. She has a darker complexion, and her hair is a darker brown that sits at shoulder length. Roxanne's hair is wavy, but not to the point where it's considered curly. There is only slight volume to it, and is typically seen being worn down. Her entire body as a whole is rather slim with muscle predominantly on her arms and thighs. Her build is best suited for swiftness and remaining both stealthy and agile rather than delivering powerful blows.

In terms of her facial features, she has a sharp jawline and large eyes that sit in a naturally judgmental way, as if she's plotting something against you. Her eyes are the same colour as her hair: brown, with long lashes. Her eyebrows are darker than her hair and thicker. Additionally, Roxanne's lips are rather large, and her nose is considered more on the wider side, though it somehow manages to compliment her.

[Accessories]
When it comes to accessories, Roxanne has several on her face alone. For one, she always carries a silver septum piercing upon her nose. Besides that singular one, she has approximately seven on her ears; three on her right ear, four on her left. She tends to carry around a dagger, simply for protection in emergency situations.

[Attire]
Roxanne's choice of attire is plain and simple, most typically neutral or dark colours. If one thing is clear, Roxanne does not like to stand out.

[Voice]
Roxanne's voice is slightly low and raspy. Not quiet, yet not overly loud, though it has the potential to increase in volume if she yells. For the most part, she speaks in monotone or in a nonchalant manner, as if she doesn't have a care in the world. It's almost lazy.

Personality:

[Reclusive - Reserved - Nonchalant - Unreadable - Observant - Bold - Blunt - Valiant - Audacious - Intelligent - Intimidating - Stoic - Mysterious - Vocal]

Roxanne is a female that is a true complexity to understand. One would never be able to know what she is thinking nor feeling. She keeps it all hidden to the point where she mainly keeps a straight face wherever she ventures off to. Completely unreadable, one could try unmasking her and fail. She does not smile, does not laugh, does not show any emotion, even if a situation is extremely dangerous. She is reclusive and reserved, not often speaking about herself nor giving off any information to do with her life or personality. Roxanne is a completely closed book that cannot be opened. Even towards any she considers friends, they will not know everything about her. She keeps her life subtle and to herself.

Often acting nonchalant and lazy, Roxanne seems to have a very uncaring attitude. If something drastic happens, she's the type to shrug it off and saunter off as if nothing happened. It isn't as if she can't feel emotions. She can, simply doesn't express them. Perhaps there are few moments where one can catch a glimpse of her smiling, though such sights are very rare.

She is very observant, able to watch others and learn about them. After all, she's one to sit on the sidelines without being noticed. Observing simply comes easy to her. She is also intimidating. She doesn't give off anything about herself, thus, nobody knows much about her. Her height, scar, and facial expression certainly don't help her case with meeting new people. Again, she isn't antisocial, simply doesn't care. Roxanne has a lot of potential to make friends, she simply doesn't care enough to actually do it.

She has the personality that, if you leave her alone, she will leave you alone. However, like others, she doesn't let others step all over her. She will be blunt and bold with another if they insult her, not one to simply brush it off. In fact, she can be fairly bold, and feisty as well so much as another crosses her. Leave her alone, and she'll leave you alone. If not, well, Roxanne does enjoy games and can be petty if she has to be.

Roxanne does speak. Simply because she's reserved about herself doesn't mean she's introverted. She will bring up her own opinions and insert her ideas into things. After all, she is determined and can be audacious. She's the type to sometimes take bold risks, which may come as a surprise to many, for she's usually calculating in such that she prefers thinking things through. Not to worry, she usually plays it safe, though will take risks simply if it ensures her survival. She cannot necessarily be very calculating and think things through when she's being ambushed or chased. Ever so often, she needs to figure out a plan on the whim. She may also be feisty depending on the situation, and uses both verbal and physical advantages to win in different occasions.

Selfless, Roxanne, if takes a liking to you, will do her best to watch out for you. Secretly loyal, she isn't the type to leave another behind. Even if she despises another, she would offer a helping hand. Though one thing is certain, she does not give out second chances. Cross her once, and she will never help you again nor accept an apology. Roxanne takes trust seriously. If it is broken, another could beg for her forgiveness and she will ignore them. She is unsympathetic when it comes to that.

In short, she's an oddity that is reserved, yet truly bold and intimidating if another speaks down to her or others. She would be a good friend, but don't expect her to share much about herself or joke around.

Relationship Status: Single

Crush: None
Mate: None
Children: None
Kin: None

Affiliations:

Angie : WIP

Edited at November 6, 2022 10:48 AM by Tenebris Umbra

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved