Wolf Play : Call of the Forest | Semi-Lit | Fantasy Creatures | CLOSED
Chatbox
 Rushing River Tribe
09:11:51 Carrie/River
i get it, doesn't mean I have to like that process
just feels wasteful personally but whatever.
I feel like this is verging on a debate/argument and that's not what I wanted, so I'mma dip
 Faulty Demons
09:11:32 Ollie, Gold
Heather
I used to feel the same way, I'd never retire any wolves, and there are a lot of people who agree.
 Urux
09:09:51 Urox
Heather
You snagged one of my girl's pups from sanctuary! I almost kept him because those eyes looked so good
 Heather
09:09:46 
Mm, well said, Eci!
 HawksBeak
09:09:05 Spirit, Wander
Although he only has 20 wisdom...
 Ecifircas
09:08:42 
You put a price on the wolf that you think is fair, someone else pays it, they own it and can do whatever they want.

If you are really selective about the packs they go to, message packs you like and ask them if they want the wolf for free.
 HawksBeak
09:08:28 Spirit, Wander
I got a defect from Wolf party!
-WP Click-
 Heather
09:06:57 
Eci, if there was more worth to them then maybe I'd consider it, but seeing that most of them are just exclusive cosmetics, my moral compass still tells me its not worth retiring wolves so... yeah, I just use mush if I ever need anything from the shop, cosmetics arent too important for me =D
 Rogue Wildfires
09:05:26 Mac and Cheese
I only keep the wolves I really like or have high rarity. I got a winer pelt and a quasar pelt from wolf party once
 Rushing River Tribe
09:05:14 Carrie/River
personally I spent most of that 100 mush when I started on food cuz I couldn't get enough from explore to support my pack
but yeah, I get that the buyer can do what they like once their sold. It just bothers me, I just find it kinda wasteful, specially if the wolf has over 30 talents. Some people would gladly take a wolf like that yk
 Ecifircas
09:04:13 
Kycantina, same, lmao.
 kycantina
09:03:46 ky
Maybe I'm the wrong person to talk to though because I have a literal bone farm lol
 Heather
09:03:24 
If I get quests that need me to set some wolves free, I'll just get them from the Free Range rather than the Trading Post because I know they dont belong to anyone so its a bit less sad somehow
 Ecifircas
09:03:06 
Heather, I feel you. I wouldn't retire wolves either if there wasn't a currency incentive. I think bones are too useful to pass up so I keep retiring wolves.
 kycantina
09:02:50 ky
naw because if they want fancy wolves they can explore, save, and pay fancy wolf prices. I had a high T girl like two days into the game
 Rogue Wildfires
09:02:16 Mac and Cheese
I'm pretty sure new packs get 100 mush to start off with. I think they can afford it
 Ecifircas
09:02:08 
I think that's a very kind thing to do but unfortunately, once they're sold, the new owners can do whatever they'd like with them. Some packs find more use for the bone currency than mush so they'll spend 5 mush on a wolf to retire them for a bone.
 Heather
09:02:04 
I know this sounds a bit weird but I find retiring wolves a bit sad, at most I'll just make them leave my pack so they can roam around free-range, they might not be in my pack anymore but at least they're living their lives elsewhere in the game world

or it might just me being being oversentimental idk qwq
 Rushing River Tribe
09:01:37 Carrie/River
like I get it, but idk guess I just try to be considerate of the packs starting out that might want them but can't afford anything over 10-15 mush
 Rushing River Tribe
09:00:19 Carrie/River
I sell them at 5 mush so starting packs or new players can afford them

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Call of the Forest | Semi-Lit | Fantasy Creatures | CLOSEDNovember 4, 2022 06:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

CO-HOSTED

A forest world filled with mysteriousness, and mythical creatures... Separate from the normal world... There are two packs, the Lightseekers and the Darkbringers. And another pack, unknown... The Eclipsewalkers. These packs have unique powers, but are primarily based on which pack they are from... The Darkbringers have dark-based; the Lightseekers have light-based... And finally... The Eclipsewalkers are the neutrals. They may have powers based on both, or maybe neither...

Which side will you be on?

The packs have been at peace for centuries now, but that all changes due to conflicts between them and outside... influences. They are close to war now... What will happen? Will this change? Will the Eclipsewalkers step in? Or will the two packs unite?

Edited at January 6, 2023 07:39 AM by Crystal Hills
Call of the Forest | Semi-Lit | Fantasy Creatures | CLOSEDNovember 4, 2022 06:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
{Characters}

Lost Stars {Eclipsewalkers Alpha}
Lost Skies {Eclipsewalkers Alpha}
Silver Fox {Lightseekers Healer}
Kade {Lightseekers Alpha}
Bramble {Lightseekers Beta}
Drifting Blue {Darkbringers Fighter}
Lost {Darkbringers Fighter}
{Reserved Lightseekers Hunter}
Fae {Eclipsewalkers Fighter}

Edited at November 23, 2022 06:33 AM by Crystal Hills
Call of the Forest | Semi-Lit | Fantasy Creatures | CLOSEDNovember 4, 2022 06:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack:
Name:
Nicknames:
Appearence:
Hobbies:
Mate/Crush:
Power/s:
Extra Features:
Other:

Edited at November 6, 2022 08:50 AM by Crystal Hills
Call of the Forest | Semi-Lit | Fantasy Creatures | CLOSEDNovember 4, 2022 06:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
No gary/mary sues, no one can be perfect
Reservations only last so long
This is a fantasy RP
It's semi lit! Please write at least a paragraph at min
Decent spelling please! We understand Typos, but try to keep them to a minimum :D
If you think you're going to be unable to post for a while, please PM me or Dawnforest! We can work out what's going on with your character :D
Swearing is allowed, just not in every sentence please
LGTBQ+ welcome!
Extra features (like wings, horns, etc) welcome!
In this roleplay, one wolf year equals SEVEN human years.
ALL MEMBERS WILL HAVE A HUMANOID FORM

Pack Rules~
Alphas are either born into the rank, picked by the alphas (if they have no pups or the pups dont want the position), or are mated into the rank
The Betas are bred into the rank, BUT if there are no pups born to the beta (or any that live to the beta's retiring), the Alpha(s) will pick the next Beta
A female healer may NOT have a mate unless she has an apprentice to take over when she has her pups and is nursing, otherwise they are allowed
Elders may be any age IF they have something that hinders them from helping the pack (being blind, seriously injured, or old age)
Two healers may NOT be mates, as this will cause both healers to tend to their own pups before the pack. This does not mean they both cannot have mates, just not with each other.

Edited at November 8, 2022 10:09 AM by Crystal Hills
Call of the Forest | Semi-Lit | Fantasy Creatures | CLOSEDNovember 4, 2022 06:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Info on hierarchy

Alpha: The Alpha of each group is the one who is in charge. They are the head of their group, and everyone respects and listens to them.
Beta: Betas are the second in command, and are generally well liked and appreciated. Betas have power, but all desicions must go before the alpha before being inacted.
Omegas: Omegas are even lower than regular pack members.
Healers: Well-respected within the pack, these members heal the others in the pack.
Pups: The younglings of the pack.
Elders: These are the ones that are too old or physically incapable of working.
Hunters: These are the ones that hunt for the pack.
Fighters: These are the ones that fight for the pack.

Edited at November 4, 2022 06:46 PM by Crystal Hills
Call of the Forest | Semi-Lit | Fantasy Creatures | CLOSEDNovember 4, 2022 07:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ranks~

~The Lightseekers~
Alpha- Kade {The Tea Drinkers}
Alpha's mate- Chosen by Alpha
~~
Beta- Bramble {Moss Pack}
Beta's mate- Picked by Beta
~~
Healers- Max of 2 (PM to claim)
Silver Fox {Crystal Hills}
~~
Fighters-
~~
Hunters-
Reserved Lightseekers Hunter{Tamaki}
~~
Pups- Max of 3 per mother
~~
Elders-
~~~~
~The Darkbringers~
Alpha- PM to claim
Alpha's mate- Chosen by Alpha
~~
Beta- PM to claim
Beta's mate- Chosen by Beta
~~
~~
Fighters- Unlimited
Drifting Blue {Monachus}
Lost {TheWestWinds}
~~
Hunters- Unlimited
~~
~~
Elders- Max of 6 to start
~~
~The Eclipsewalkers~
Alpha- Lost Stars {Crystal Hills}
Alpha's mate- Lost Skies {Dawnforest}
~~
Beta- PM to claim
Beta's mate- Chosen by Beta
~~
~~
Fighters- Unlimited
Fae {Lupous}
~~
Hunters- Unlimited
~~
~~
Elders- Max of 6 to start

Edited at November 23, 2022 06:35 AM by Crystal Hills
Call of the Forest | Semi-Lit | Fantasy Creatures | CLOSEDNovember 4, 2022 08:36 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack: Eclipse walkers
Name: Lost Skies
Nicknames: Lost/ Alpha
Species: wolf
Personality: Lost is a quite impulsive wolf known to act first and ask questions later. However fierce she is she will always have a gentler side that will sometimes make good decisions though she mostly puts that responsibility on the other Alpha.
Appearance: Dark grey almost back with small white flecks all throughout her fur Likes a scattering of stars. She has green eyes and big ears with lighter grey tufts on the top of them. She has a small scar on hear ear as well as one down the fur on the top and bottom of the fur surrounding her left eye. She has two tails and is bigger then the normal common wolf by quite a bit.
Likes: The pack, hunting, staying hidden, sometimes leading, hunting, pups, training pups
Dislikes: leading most of the time, being injured, Other packs
Hobbies: mostly hunting
Mate/crush: The other Alpha
Powers: Lost can manipulate shadows and light the aura of her powers often surround her in wisps. Her powers are mostly shadow based if there's enough shadows or darkness out she can 'melt' into them then seemingly appear out of nowhere a bit away.
Other features: Two tails

Edited at November 7, 2022 07:46 PM by Dawnforest
Call of the Forest | Semi-Lit | Fantasy Creatures | CLOSEDNovember 4, 2022 09:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack: The Eclipsewalkers
Name: Lost Stars
Nicknames: Star
Personality: Flamboyant | Kind | Loving | Intelligent
Appearence: Black with dark grey, small white flecks like stars. Has a scar over her left eye, which is red due to her ability to change her blue eyes to red when angry. It is permanently red as she was angry when she was scarred. The other eye is a deep ocean blue. Big ears, with tufts on top.
Likes: Pups, training others, hunting, training, the pack.
Dislikes: Her pack not being well or injured, disrespect.
Hobbies: Hunting, spending time with the pack.
Mate/Crush:Lost Skies
Power/s: Similar to Lost Skies', but is more neutral and the wisps are more visible due to her being more powerful.
Other Features: Feathered wings, horns. Each wing is ten feet long.
Other: Her black fur has a blue shine to it much like a ravens'.

Edited at November 8, 2022 10:07 AM by Crystal Hills
Call of the Forest | Semi-Lit | Fantasy Creatures | CLOSEDNovember 6, 2022 09:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack: Lightseekers
Name: Silver Fox
Nicknames: N/A (PM me to set one up)
Personality: Caring | Generous | Loving | Gentle | Father/Motherly
Appearance: White to silver and creamish fur, along with the occasional darker cream and silver.
Dislikes: Rudeness
Hobbies: Collecting herbs
Mate/Crush: N/A (PM me to ask)
Power/s: Healing, manipulating light anyway he wants.
Extra Features: Feathered wings, a halo-like glow around his head
Other: His fur gives off a diffused glow.

Edited at November 8, 2022 10:08 AM by Crystal Hills
Call of the Forest | Semi-Lit | Fantasy Creatures | CLOSEDNovember 7, 2022 07:39 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack: Lightseekers
Name: Kade
Nicknames: None
Personality: Kade is a smart, flirty wolf/human. He isn't very outgoing, and is sometimes shy around new wolves/people.
Appearence: In his wolf form, Kade is a silvery colouring with bright blue eyes. Often, it looks as if he is made out of mist. In his human form, he has silvery blonde hair which he usually keeps short, and is tall and as slender as a man can be.
Likes: Running, babies (human or wolf), his friends, anything not mature
Dislikes: Rudeness, boring people, loud unnecessary noises
Hobbies: Track, baseball (as a human) doesn't have time for much else while running the pack
Mate/Crush: TBD, PM Me
Power/s: Not quite invisibility, but if its dark or misty, Kade can blend in to his surroundings
Extra Features: None
Other: None

Edited at November 12, 2022 02:20 PM by The Tea Drinkers

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us