Hallows Seeker
Lol just random things
 MLadySkylar
02:33:58 P'Sky
It doesn't look terrible?
I'm running on a sugar high
 MLadySkylar
02:32:37 P'Sky
Why am I drawing free-hand in ball point?
Oh right, torture xD
 Faulty Demons
02:31:19 Ollie, Gold
Bjake
Got ya :)
 Lazy Kingdom
02:28:59 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Hello chat, im looking to do a Laid back Rp! I'm open to any topic :D! Please PM me <3!
 BJake
02:25:42 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollie
You should check your TH real quick
 Rogue Wildfires
02:24:30 Mac and Cheese
What's a good Halloween name for my pack...
 Faulty Demons
02:23:33 Ollie, Gold
And you're pretty damm good at people lol
 BJake
02:23:28 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollie
You got it :D
 Faulty Demons
02:22:48 Ollie, Gold
BJake
Edgy, skater/biker dude
 Rogue Wildfires
02:22:20 Mac and Cheese
Kaz [CP Here] raises their tail in the air, silently calling for order.

Mood: Alert

Bossy boi
 BJake
02:21:36 Don't call me BJ.
Ollie*
 BJake
02:21:18 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollia
You know, I've gotten better at people, what's his vibe?
 SilverShadow
02:19:06 Ash ☆ Crow
If you do either of what I suggest then I would love to see it.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Jackal : 0
Mamba : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

What Remains | Semi-Lit/Lit RP | OpenOctober 25, 2022 08:44 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

You May Post!

Genres:
Apocalypse | LGBT+ | Romance | Drama | Survival | Experiments | Future-Wasteland

Introduction:
"Are you sure this isn't Mother Nature's way of punishing us? We've been taking her kind hands for granted for eons."

-Mr. Belleville, Former Squad Leader of The Dragons

The year is 3000 CE, and the world you know is gone. The lands you once adored became a battlefield. No longer did untouched vegetation thrive within Earth's soil. Time passed, yet the remains of machines, men, and mutant beasts remained in the infertile fields. No one dared to move such objects, not wanting to be contaminated by whatever disease was left. The plague created by man has defiled nature. Trees that once released oxygen have become poisonous toxins to the human lungs. The only ones able to withstand such toxic gases were the mutated beasts and humans, going beyond the path of their instincts. The flowers you once admired have developed into sentient beings, craving the taste of meat and blood. No more is freshwater drinkable without the aid of purifiers. The aquatic environment was formerly a wonderous site, but now, the waters are a death zone, especially the vast open sea. As for the skies, the birds that chirp their heavenly songs now caw with a bloodthirsty rage. Man-eating birds patrol the skies for aircrafts to knock down or snatch unaware humans below.

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

"How will the rest of humanity survive in such circumstances!?! The human population is on the decline!"

-Mrs. Ambrose, Money Lender to TCOMP

How did this chaos start in the first place? Well, let's go back to 100 years before the aftermath. A mysterious mutation was developing quickly in the animal population and appeared to target herbivores, yet there were no notable changes to said animal. Correction, there was no transformation on the surface level. Underneath, the mutation was thriving and transitioning the way the animal behaves by altering its nervous system. Gradually, it attacks the brain to have complete control of the body. Once those two are under its control, it beings the mutation process by modifying the DNA of the creature. With these stages, the animal's diet would change, along with its preference. The first seen case started in Texas when researchers noticed a buck devouring the flesh of a deceased one during the mating season. The researchers recorded this incident before ordering the Wildlife Comity to euthanize the deer. Permitting the government scientists can run tests on it once the process is over.

With the mission given to them, two hunters went off to find the deranged buck to kill it. Only for them to be the ones hunted by their supposed prey. After the incident between the two hunters, the government ordered a task force to find the buck and exterminate it. They were successful after two days passed, with casualties, of course. Five scientists tested the buck's body, collecting samples and studying it thoroughly. The five scientists named the mutation Doxia-1. While running tests on it, the mutation started to evolve due to a person's grave mistake. Steadily, it was able to infest the human body after a scientist accidentally cut herself on a shattered beaker and poorly tended to her wound before coming into contact with it.

As you might've guessed, the mutation ran rabid throughout the facility and soon breached the small headquarters to the outside world. Doxia-1 unknowingly corrupted millions of the human population from around the world. The remaining humans battled against those infected with Doxia-1, leading to the almost extinction of both sides. With great reluctance, the humans pulled back from the battle to focus on restoring the population after 5-years of war. Forming three new capitals within three states: Cronio is the newfound capital of Missouri and focuses on sustaining food for the remaining humans. Godon is the new capital of the state of Washington, and its primary focus is on saving the economy. Lastly, Sloxsas is the altered capital of Texas, and they handle the military.

To transport supplies and troops to the other states, they created train tracks that traveled through all three states, but the transportation would last days. In addition, mutated creatures are lured to the loud noises of the trains and would attack them. The train is the only decent option for transporting goods, yet it's always a gamble.

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

"Tell me this, little one. Are you eager to make this sacrifice for the shake of humanity?"

-Dr. Lockhart, 2nd Lead Scientist of TCOMP

Now, how can humans fight against their evolved enemies? How would humans remain safe from the cruel world? For the answer to both, the creation of TCOMP, with its full name Test Center Of Mutating Pathology, came in. Who created this program? It's all thanks to Dr. Herington, who retrieved the Doxia-1 samples from the destroyed facility and battled against it to assume control of the mutation. The battle between the disease and human scientists took years before it was enough for it to coexist with the human body instead of fighting it. During the event, they injected each new sub-Doxia strand into adult humans, but the sub-Doxia strands refused the merging and killed the hosts. Stunned by such a result, this sub-Doxia killed them and hadn't infected them like the original Doxia-1. A theory about this found evidence: since the adult human body has a complete immune system, the sub-Doxia didn't have enough time to adapt to the human body. Defensively, sub-Doxia flicked a kill switch because it doesn't have the original defense mechanisms as Doxia-1 and perverse itself from the combatant immune system, which was to assume complete control of the body.

They knew they were getting closer to accomplishing their goals. So, they focused on a different test subject.

Children.

They brought parentless children to the facility and injected the disease into their system. In positive results, the sub-mutation has infused itself with the DNA of the children while leaving the nervous system and brain alone. When the experiment became a success, they named it Vertio. Although there were some written cases that a child showed high emotions of anger, the Verito will spread into their nervous system and brain. This action triggered the child to have an enhanced body of sorts, a strength beyond human and speed that's off the charts. Sadly, the child passed away after an hour after this event. The scientists learned after the incident. Expressing high emotions can activate the Verito invasion instincts.

To ensure that it doesn't happen again, they produced Haloban. A pill-formed medicine that would strike Verito if it goes on take over frenzy. Keep this information to your heart, as the pill doesn't get rid of it. Haloban only slows Verito down from conquering the body at an accelerated rate to give the host an extended time of living. Humans injected with Verito are called the First Generation Mutants, and now they're middle-aged adults.

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

"Verito was a grand achievement for the human race. But, we need to keep evolving to retake what's ours."

-Dr. Herington, Head Scientist and Creator of TCOMP

With Verito proven a success, TCOMP started to formulate a new strand to make it even stronger. Trails and errors were higher than before with this new strand, with many of their subjects passing away due to them being incompatible with the strand. The scientists working on the new mutation were shocked at the high death rate, with the reason why left undiscovered. A year later, during the development, when one scientist brought to light that a few children were gradually evolving on their terms to combat Doxia-1. Extracting the new evolution from the children who have it, they combined it with their developing mutation to fix their errors and to make it compatible with those evolving. After 2-years, taking a total of 5 years to create this new mutation, they were finally successful and named this new stand Spasxia. Unlike Verito, Spasxia doesn't require Haloban to control but requires those with a stable mind and resolve to handle it. Those infected with Spasxia are known as Second Generation Mutants in TCOMP records.

Those with Spasxia are nicknamed Half-Muts and require a calm mind and strong willpower to overpower it. In addition, they need to be careful when using Spasxia on a single day. They can combat mutants by evolving parts of their bodies (wings, bladed limbs, tails, etc.) and maintaining their original instincts. However, if they were to lose control (losing control with high emotion or low willpower) or overuse their powers without taking a break, the mutation would spread and turn them into complete mutants, erasing what humanity they have left. You will notice this process when they develop odd cravings, their evolved parts aren't going away, or the white of their eyes gradually shifts to a black color. Once fully controlled, they've become enemies to mutants infected with Doxia-1 and their former members of TCOMP. What makes them scary is that they can still communicate verbally and have high intelligence, which means they're smart enough to lure humans with their voices to either spread the disease or devour them to sustain themselves. When someone is beginning to turn, someone needs to inject Aliclude quickly into their bodies to kill them.

To kill those infected with Spasxia, you need to kill it like any other Doxia-1 mutant, but the task would be difficult. Another option is to inject them with a tranq dart filled with Aliclude, a liquid that quickly kills the disease and turns them into goo.

Plot:
A new mutant has emerged and started to cause trouble within the terrible ecosystem. The mutant's arrival has led other mutants to move closer to human civilization, which is dangerous for the remaining humans living behind the walls in case they were to attack. Upon receiving such devasting news, TCOMP enlisted the Silver Skulls, a squad known for their experience and knowledge against Doxia-1 mutants, to find and gather evidence of this new mutant. They departed by armored truck, heading to the location of the new mutant that was last roaming around in, which was Nebraska. The journey took nearly two days to arrive, and the squadron was growing anxious about the mission.

When they reached the location, finding a half-eaten mutant in the middle of the woods, only to be ambushed and attacked by mutants seeking vengeance for their fallen kin. With this surprise, half of their supplies were either lost or damaged, causing the remaining members to flee into a ruined city. Lucky for them, they escaped the mutants, who were distracted by the fallen bodies. They hunkered down in a half-sunken apartment with a low abundance of supplies. They need to use their wits to maintain order, stealth to avoid detection from the mutants wandering the city, and scavenge for supplies to survive until help arrives, or they can retrieve their vehicle to head back to TCOMP headquarters.

The Silver Skulls didn't realize that when they arrived at the dead body of the mutant. Their communications got cut off from TCOMP headquarters by an unseen force. With this information, TCOMP assigned another squad to retrieve evidence since they believed the Silver Skulls were all deceased. They send off The Phantoms, they're new to the mutant-hunting part of it, but they've been through harsher training, unlike the other squads. They're the squad you hire if you want something done quickly and quietly, and quietly hinted to be TCOMP's favorite squad out there. The Phantoms took the same route to Nebraska and noticed the increase of mutants around the roads appearing agitated. With this issue, they had to travel cautiously, which slowed down immensely. The one-day trip nearly took two days, and the group was on edge by the behavior of the mutants. Finally, they arrived at the location the Silver Skulls were last heard from, following the tracks they left behind, and stumbled upon the scene where the ambush happened. The bodies from the other squad were discovered-some were eaten or dragged away, making the Phantoms believe they were all dead. So, they went off to what they guessed was the direction of the new mutant, heading towards the mountains and miles away from the city. In the mountainous region, the squad found a cave system and headed inside, discovering a facility not belonging to TCOMP and a nest of sorts.

When they tried to report their findings via radio, their communications were disabled. They tried to leave where they entered from, but it got barricaded by a web-like substance that was hard to cut. Now, they're wandering the caves and heading deeper into the ruined facility to find a way out. They're stalked by mutants hiding in the shadows who claimed the facility as their home.

Unbeknownst to both squads, the tunnel system leads to the ruined city. Would these two squads reunite and work together to stop the new mutant? How many people would survive to see the next day, or how many would remain humans without converting?

Edited at October 26, 2022 12:27 AM by Cereal
What Remains | Semi-Lit/Lit RP | OpenOctober 25, 2022 08:59 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules:

All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

"Just because humanity is close to extinction doesn't mean we act like savages."

-Chancellor Bradshaw, Leader of Humanity

1. Soldiers are to respect and obey those from TCOMP and the government. Rebelling against them would result in your elimination.

2. Never patrol the outer walls alone-partake in a group of 4 or more. If caught patrolling alone without special permission, expect punishment.

3. Romance isn't forbidden, yet keep it professional and within the same rank. It's banned to date anyone higher or below your status.

4. Never speak with someone ranked higher than you, as it's considered an insult to them. You're free to talk with them if they talk with you first.

5. Those with the Verito strand should attend their daily checkups for a health inspection. Failing to arrive would result in a punishment from TCOMP officials.

6. Missions are your priority over your squadmates. Failing a mission would result in your demotion or banishment. Remember, the missions are first over your teammates.

7. Citizens are to respect the soldiers, TCOMP, and government. However, keeping the new generation (babies, children, and teens) of humans is a top priority, while adults are last if an attack on one of the cities were to happen.

Edited at October 26, 2022 12:21 AM by Cereal
What Remains | Semi-Lit/Lit RP | OpenOctober 25, 2022 09:31 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Verito Vs. Spasxia:
Verito Infected (4/8)

Abilities
Enhanced Body
Disease Resistant
Able To Adapt To Any Environment
Heightened Senses

Weaknesses
They Need Haloban Once A Week
Slowly Dies If Verito Overtakes Them
High Emotions Can Activate Verito's Takeover Drive
Can Still Get Infections If Wounds Are Left Untreated

Res by Spellbound
Res by Ravensrun
Res by Lost Memories
Res by Overthink101

Spasxia Infected (5/8)

Abilities
Able To Mutate Their Bodies For Combat
Tame Doxia Mutants By Using Their Mutated Flesh
Regeneration/Accelerated Healing
Can Detect Fellow Mutants

Weaknesses
They Need A Sturdy Will And Calm Mind To Control It
Infertile
Overusing Their Powers Can Accelerate The Takeover Drive
They Instantly Die If Injected With Aliclude

Res by Me
Res by Imperial Sands
Res by Ravensrun
Res by Lost Memories
Res by Overthink101

Keep them even, please. If one is gaining more attention than the other. I'll temporarily lock it until it's even again. <3

Roles:
The Silver Skulls or Squad A

Squad Leader (1/1)
Lovel Rylen Belleville

Second-in-Command (1/1)
Res by Ravensrun (Branwen)

Squadron (4/6)
Res by Imperial Sands (Impish)

Res by Spellbound (Wizard)
Res by Lost Memories
Res by Overthink101 (Sherlock)
Open
Open

The Phantoms or Squad B

Squad Leader (1/1)
Res by Sirris

Second-in-Command (1/1)
Res by Spellbound (Wizard)

Squadrons (3/6)
Res by Ravensrun (Branwen)
Res by Lost Memories
Res by Overthink101 (Sherlock)
Open
Open
Open

Character Sheets:
Name:
Mutation Strand Type (Verito or Spasxia):
Tamed Mutant (If Spasxia; Be Descriptive):
Sexuality:
Squad (A or B):
Thoughts on TCOMP? Are you Loyal or Rebellious?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Relationship Status?:
Crush(es):
Exes:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:

I don't care how you write out your forums, but be sure to have these listings within them.

Edited at October 26, 2022 10:54 AM by Cereal
What Remains | Semi-Lit/Lit RP | OpenOctober 26, 2022 12:20 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

┌──────── ∘°◈°∘ ────────┐

Lovel Rylen Belleville

"The Silver Hound"

└──────── °∘ ◈ ∘° ────────┘

"Not going to lie. I'm surprised I've made it this far."

Full Name:
Lovel Rylen Belleville

Shortened Name:
Lovel Belleville

Preferred Name:
Rylen (To Others)
Lovel (Close Friends)

Addressed As:
Squad Leader Belleville/Commander Belleville (Squadmates)
Mr. Belleville (For Formal Conversations)

Code Name:
The Silver Hound

Nicknames:
Open

• ───────────────── •

"You're asking me all these questions. Interested in me?"

Pronouns:
He/Him

Sexuality:
Poly Demi-Omnisexual

• ───────────────── •

"Yes. I'm young. Yes, I'm a squad leader. So what?"

Squad:
The Silver Skulls/Squad A

Squad Leader

Mutation Strand Type:
Spasxia

Tame (If Spasxia; Be Descriptive):
WIP

Thoughts on TCOMP? Are you loyal or rebellious?:
TCOMP had saved many lives in the past, and it was something Lovel used to admire about them. However, he hated it's the fact that they used children for their experiments, with him being one of them, even though the results were a success. Without them, the humans wouldn't have had the chance against the mutants, but at the same, innocent lives were lost to make everything possible. Lovel won't forgive them for what they did to the Belleville ancestors, using them as puppet soldiers than treating them like heroes. Currently, he's struggling to stay loyal or stay out of the walls to live his own life without restrictions.

• ───────────────── •

"Sadly, my good looks can't seduce these mutants. Trust me. I tried."

Appearance:

(credits to krmr @ picrew.me)

Physical Disorders:
WIP

• ───────────────── •

"Hmm. I like cupcakes but hate mutants. I know those two don't go hand-to-hand. Leave me be."

Personality:
WIP

♢Tattoos/Piercings (He Finds Them Hot)
♢Trains/Train Rides
♢Rain/Thunderstorms
♢Hot Baths
♢Success
♢Flirting (If He Knows Them Better)
♢Receiving Gifts/Giving Gifts To Friends
♢Loose Fitted Clothing
♢Confidence (For Himself And Others)

Dislikes:
♦Politics/TCOMP
♦Losing His Squadmates
♦Doxia-1/Doxia Mutants
♦Inactivity/Laziness
♦Animal Haters/Abusers
♦Mazes/Cave Systems
♦Pranks/Surprises
♦Country Music
♦Nature (This One Isn't Pretty)
♦Being Alone/Losing His Squadmates

Mental Disorders:
PTSD
Depression
Attachment Disorder

Fears:
♦Losing His Squadmates/Being Alone
♦The Spider Mutants
♦What Lurks In Bodies Of Water

• ───────────────── •

"My skills may prove of use. If I remember how to do them, that is."

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Skills:
WIP

• ───────────────── •

"No, sir. I'm not dating my squadmates." *briefly glances at them* "I'm an obedient soldier."

Relationship Status?:
Single-ish

Crushes:
*cough* Davorin *cough* Just a different kind of special training.
Open

Exes:
Open

• ───────────────── •

"I have a family history to keep. Don't let me ruin it."

Family:
Eric Belleville | Great Grandfather | Deceased
Emily Belleville | Great Grandmother | Deceased
Leon Carter | Great Grandfather | Deceased
Helena | Great Grandmother | Deceased
Caleb Belleville | Grandfather | Deceased
Amira Belleville | Grandmother | Deceased
Duncan Carter | Grandfather | Alive
Lillian Carter | Grandmother | Alive
Felix Belleville | Father | Deceased
Sara Carter-Belleville | Mother | Alive
Many Uncles And Aunts On Both Sides

Affiliations:
Open. PM for ideas.

• ───────────────── •

Other:
WIP

Edited at October 26, 2022 11:38 AM by Cereal
What Remains | Semi-Lit/Lit RP | OpenOctober 26, 2022 12:38 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
〉 ── ✦ ─── Φ ─── ✦ ── 〈

Name:

Avianna Antonia Marie Renwick;
Her name, in her opinion, is atrociously long.
However it's a joke in the family that the parents couldn't decide between Avianna and Antonia for her first name.
Goes By:
Avi, Ant, Antonia, Avia, Avianna
Female
Sexuality:
Bisexual,
Preference for [Strong] Men
Squad:
Squad A - The Silver Skulls
Squad Rank:
Squadron

〉 ── ✦ ─── Φ ─── ✦ ── 〈

Mutation Strand Type:

Spasxia
Tame:
Dubbed her "Rexpony"
"The horse mutant appears like a regular horse, with four legs and all. However, they're large as a shire horse and have no hair on their body, entirely constructed by muscle. Their hooves are like small claws to grip the ground better when they run. The hooves separate into two toes where the nails grow in a downards angle like talons.

They have no hair where the mane and tail should be. Instead, their mane is like smaller muscles that look like tendrils that move on their own. It has a whip-like tail (120 inches), and at the tip, they're small unseeable blades and when they whip you, it'll slice your skin. It's missing eyes and external ears like a reptile. They have acute hearing to make up for their blindness. They're able to block their ears by closing their muscles when noise is getting too loud for them to handle.

When they're docile/not-hunting, it appears that they don't have a mouth. When they're hunting or opening them to yawn, their mouth is revealed and it now opens to the cheeks, right below where their eyes are supposed to be.

They have arms on their front shoulders, right above their front legs with a total of four finger-like claws on both. When docile, their arms are tucked against their neck, hiding in a shaft that made these horses seem to have a growth of muscle with claws that formed on the sides of their neck. In hunting mode, their arms would untuck from the neck shafts and outstretch to grab their prey. Their frontal arms are 20-inches long." - Toasted Flakes, Aka Cereal, Lord Supreme of the Rp

Her beloved Rexpony, dubbed Bertha, is a obviously a mare in horse terms. The female has dark-grey brown skin, with lighter colored skin on her nose and the place where her legs transition into her hooven toes. Her hooves are grey with black nails. The muscle like tendrils and her whip like tail are a darker brown-black, giving the mane-and-tail-like appearance without being either. There is a dark, sootyness to the mare, along her back, the top of her shoulders, and tops of her hips.

Her teeth, when her mouth is parted, are almost crocodillian in appearance, with a buttload of them all in varying sizes, many of them blunt while others are much sharper. Like crocodillians, though, she grows teeth constantly, meaning even when they are lost, new ones grow in their place.

Bertha is only loyal to her Spasxia Mutant.
She bites.

Thoughts on TCOMP? Are you Loyal or Rebellious?:
TBA

〉 ── ✦ ─── Φ ─── ✦ ── 〈

Appearance:

Credits Belong to Matubami on Picrew.

words
words
words
Personality:
Daredevil || Confident || Bold || Rash || Crass || Abrasive || Loud || Aggressive || Fighter || Direct || Arrogant || Obnoxious at Times || Opinionated || Cocky || Intelligent || Outgoing || Extroverted || Protective
words
words

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Dislikes:

〉 ── ✦ ─── Φ ─── ✦ ── 〈

Family:
Davorin Renwick is her Younger Brother.
Her and Davy Share the Same Parents.
Relationship Status?:

TBD
Crush(es):

None [For Now], Open
Exes:
Potentially Open
Affiliations:

Open - WIP
Other:

Edited at October 27, 2022 11:51 AM by Imperial Sands
What Remains | Semi-Lit/Lit RP | OpenOctober 26, 2022 08:43 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

┌────────༺❦༻ ────────┐

Mosi Kana′tĭ

"The Demon Bear"

└────────༺❦༻ ────────┘

Shortened Name:

Mosi

Addressed As:

Lieutenant Kana′tĭ

Code Name:

"The Demon Bear"

Nicknames:
Open

Pronouns:
She/They

Sexuality:

DemiBisexual

Squad:
The Silver Skulls/Squad A

Second in Command(Lieutenant)

Mutation Strand Type:
Spasxia

Tame:(let me know if I need to change anything here)

When partially mutated Mosi gains the accelerated strength and endurance of that of mutated bears. Finger nails extend to massive curled bear claws. Powerful enough of breaking ribs in a swipe. And shredding through flesh as easily as one tears paper. Their legs gain more thick strong muscles to hold their ground. Height also extending by a foot and a half. Maw filling with bone crushing canines. Mosi gains the vocal ability to roar overstimulating and incapacitating sound sensitive creatures.

Fully mutated She turns into what her squadron so lovingly calls the Demon Bear. Gaining the massive full form of a bear with dark brown and black fur. Mosi's onyx colored eyes turn a deep red. Standing at 7 feet and 680 pounds. The partial mutations change to that of full bear claws and fangs The resemblance to a bear stops there. Full deer like horns extend from her brow. Black in color. If and when they stand on their hind legs the chest of the intimidating mutated Lieutenant is covered in scales like that of a dark red snake. A long red scaled tail protrudes from the creatures hind quarters. Black spikes go down her back. This form is much harder to control and gives more of a risk to needing to be taken out. Very rarely seen.

Thoughts on TCOMP? Are you loyal or rebellious?:

Lt. Kana′tĭ privately thinks the barbaric view of people the TCOMP gives off is awful. They do their best to do their job but keeping with their humanity. What is the point of surviving if they can't live

Appearance:

Kana′tĭ Is a toned woman. An athletic build that shows her hard work at keeping fit and healthy enough to do her duties. Her skin tone is light brown and dusted here and there with sun spots and freckles. Mosi stands at 5'5 with a bit of a curviness to the otherwise toned form. Broader shoulders and long legs.

Her indigenous heritage showing most prominent in her facial features and coloration. High cheek bones and a mesorrhine nose. Long straight black hair hangs down to about her mid back. A double clawed scar lays across one of her black brows. Mosi has doe shaped eyes. A dark onyx in color. Fuller lips that are two shades darker than her skin tone.

Hair is often pulled up into a bun and the rest down with a braid or two. Clothed consists of black Combat gear. When not in the field and behind the safety walls. Mosi has a clean fresh look. Liking deep blues and comfortable clothes.

Personality:
WIP

Dislikes:

Words

Mental Disorders:

probably

Fears:

eh

Strengths:
Wip

Weaknesses:
Words

Skills:

Blah

Relationship Status?:
Open

Crushes:
Open

Exes:
Open

Family:
wip
Affiliations:

Open. PM for ideas.

Other:
Photo credit - picrew Crowesn

Edited at October 26, 2022 09:21 PM by Ravensrun
What Remains | Semi-Lit/Lit RP | OpenOctober 26, 2022 08:58 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved

Ravensrun said:
Spaxia second in command silver squad
verito squadron member for phantoms
i have to go to work. I'll update this when I get home

What Remains | Semi-Lit/Lit RP | OpenOctober 26, 2022 09:51 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve a Spasxia squadron for the Silver Skulls, and a Verito squadron for the Phantoms, please! I'll start my form shortly <3
What Remains | Semi-Lit/Lit RP | OpenOctober 26, 2022 10:38 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve a Verito Squadron for the Silver Skulls and a Spaxsia Squadron for the Phantoms?
What Remains | Semi-Lit/Lit RP | OpenOctober 26, 2022 10:41 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
All spots will be resereved. <3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us