Wolf Play : Beyond the Storm | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Empire of the deep
03:25:34 
Any names for these guys? -WP Click- -WP Click- -WP Click- and -WP Click-
 Destinations End
03:24:06 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Yellow
Overall not great.

How have you been
 Empress Midnight
03:18:30 
Happy Saturday everyone
 Empress Midnight
03:15:35 
Waiting on my opponent to select their battle wolves for five minutes now
 Transcendence
03:15:20 free palestine
Also ratings 💀
 Transcendence
03:14:57 free palestine
Will have to check their weights later but anythihg muscular and higher is fine with me lol
 SilverShadow
03:14:52 Ash ☆ Crow
Boo

Post your old one in your bio at the top
 Transcendence
03:14:35 free palestine
Behold
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
03:13:24 Phoenix, Rogue
Fudge I want a new avi but I'd also hate to get rid of my current one </3
 Transcendence
03:11:50 free palestine
Boo's she wolf I got and my lame wolves finally gave me something to work withh 😭
 Transcendence
03:11:04 free palestine
Guys I just bred 1 dynamic and 2 divine healths in a single CL litter 💀 All over +18 vitals
 SilverShadow
03:09:45 Ash ☆ Crow
Welcome friend
 YourPrincess
03:09:16 
hi all, i'm new here. i played years ago and just started a new account to play again. just wanted to introduce myself (:
 Rogue Whispers
03:08:18 Phoenix, Rogue
Wylan tries to impress General Kirigan by bringing them a bone.

Stats: Charisma +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

STOP. Do NOT flirt with him. He's just a child
 teddy
03:07:07 its yellow
Desti
sorry for such a late reply
So nice to see someone still calling me yellow :')
How are ya?
 starmutt
03:06:29 marsh | they/it
its 1pm now
 SilverShadow
03:05:40 Ash ☆ Crow
Leaves anyone?
 Transcendence
03:05:24 free palestine
Lol you awakee
 starmutt
03:01:47 marsh | they/it
gallery boop

-WP Click-
 Blood lust tide
03:01:17 BewareWhoYouTrust
Desti
Hia

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -1
Jackal : +5
Anaconda : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Beyond the Storm | Horse Rp | Open!October 25, 2022 08:41 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Beyond the Storm

Deep in the mountains lays a large valley, secluded and not easily accessed by anyone who wasn’t there to begin with. The mountains are known to hold small herds of hardy equines, stubborn creatures who are unfazed by the perilous life they lived. However, in this valley a herd thrives, a particularly unusual herd.

Sheltered by the mountains around the valley, with very few paths in and out, the Mountain Valley Herd lives a comfortable and rather joyous life. Many have heard of this unusual herd, but very few have come across them, though many try. However, their primarily peaceful lives are upturned when a truck and trailer, pulling some of the most elite Race Horses, crashes, leaving them abandoned in the valley.

Now these horses have to learn to survive on their own, in a valley that belongs to a Herd that is not thrilled that they are there. But, since these horses have no idea how to survive on their own, they are determined to remain in the Valley. The Mountain Valley Herd, though, is not so keen on the Owned Horses remaining in the land they consider theirs. With the two groups at odds, there are only three ways this can go. All out war for the valley, peaceful cohabitation, or the owned horses could try and join the Mountain Valley Herd.

Activity Note:
I work Nights, so I'm most active on my days off, which are Tuesday and Wednesday. However I try to be on at night when I'm awake both before and during work. So while I do my best to be active, my rps do require higher activity and participation from those who join. So please keep that in mind when joining, but I try to keep expectations realistic.

Edited at October 25, 2022 08:47 PM by Imperial Sands
Beyond the Storm | Horse Rp | Open!October 25, 2022 08:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Roleplay Rules:
Follow all WP and Eve’s Rules
1. Be Active. Do not join never to participate. I want to see multiple posts a week, and if you go inactive for 4 days and don’t tell me, you will be kicked out.
2. Reservations last 24 hours, and that’s it. After that, if you haven’t finished the role will be opened for someone else.
3. This is a Semi-Realistic Rp with more Realistic themes. Horses should not be unnatural colors like blue or pink. Wild Horses will be Mustangs, Owned Horses can be Any Breed. For this Rp, too, No Geldings.
4. Semi-Literacy is a must. Which means a paragraph of 5 sentences with decent grammar is required.
5. Bachelors can still contest to try and take over the Mountain Valley Herd, or steal mares. Yes, the Hierarchy of the Herd would make it difficult for a Lone Stallion to take over, but a Bachelor Band would be capable.
6. No Godmodding, Powerplaying, Perfect Characters, etc.
7. Make sure you read everything. If you do, put a horse breed you like in one of the other sections of your forms.
8. Owned horses can be any type of owned horse, from tail horse to Olympic Level horse, obviously not all of them can be the latter. However, they are all owned and trained horses, so no wild horses will be owned horses and vice versa. You can have an Owned horse be a mustang (the breed) but they would not have been wild.
9. Ask before killing characters, since it’s not your character you don’t have control over whether they die.
10. For the purpose of this Rp: No Orphaned Foals. They cannot survive without a mother or care-taker.
11. Have Fun!

For Foals:
When making a foal for a mare that is Rped by someone else, approve the father of the foal with the mare's rper First. Since this herd has a different hierarchy, the mares will have chosen who fathered each of their foals.

MV Herd Rules

1. Lead Mare’s word is law.
To go against her or disobey is a punishable offense. Depending on what it was that was disobeyed will decide the severity of the punishment. Defying Deputy Mare is viewed as the same.

2. No outside relations with other horses.
Relations with outside horses is punishable. It could result in said outside horse being killed, or the horse in the herd being pushed out. This rule is primarily for those in relationships with horses outside the herd that are a threat to a herd. Some exceptions may be made, but they are up to the Lead Mare.

3. Colts can be kicked out between the ages of 2 and 3, if they start becoming a nuisance.
Once a Colt is out, they are no longer viewed as friendly, and interacting with them could result in everyone involved getting harmed. Colts are only kicked out though if they present a problem to a herd.

4. Do not leave the sight of the Leads or Lieutenants without permission.
Wandering off without letting anyone know is a punishable offense. Normally not very severely unless you're sneaking off to do something bad.

5. Any Stallions Who Present a Threat Must Be Run Out
Stallions who wish to take over the herd and change the Hierarchy are not welcomed by the herd. They must be reported and then chased out, or killed. If a mare or stallion is found to have helped or hid one that presents that threat, they themselves will meet the same fate.

Beyond the Storm | Horse Rp | Open!October 25, 2022 08:43 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The MV Hierarchy Explained

Lead Mare
She is the Supreme Ruler of the Herd. Not only does she decide where they go, what they do, etc, but she also will defend them too, mare or not. The Lead Mare is the one who solely decides if a Stallion is welcome among their ranks, or needs to be chased off. Another Mare could challenge for this position, but not until the Rp has been established.

Deputy Mares
They are the Second in Command Mares, and also like an Advisors to the Lead Mare. If they say something, it goes, the only one who can deny their words is the Lead Mare. The oldest of the two is also the one groomed to take over in case the Lead Mare were to perish. These mares are also the most trusted mares of the Lead Mare. Cannot be Challenged for, is Chosen by the Lead Mare, though that does mean they can be replaced by the Lead.

Lieutenants
These are the stallions in the herd, the only ones. They are here to protect the herd from everything, from predators to other stallions. Even with challenges from outside stallions, they participate to defend the herd and it’s structure. Obviously, if the Lead Mare falls in one of these fights, it’s up to them on whether to continue to fight or not. Afterall, a new Reigning stallion could mean they have to leave. The Lieutenants are also stallions who get to pass on their genes, to keep the herd growing. The Lead Mare decided which stallions get to join the herd and be a Lieutenant.

Herd Mares
These are just the mares of the herd. They make up the majority of its mass. They hold no significant rank, however, there does tend to be a hierarchy of dominance between the mares, offering a natural ranking system within them. They can leave at any time, though if they do it to the Lead Mare’s knowledge, they best be prepared to offer a good reason, and understand they may not be welcomed back.

Yearlings
These are the colts and fillies in the herd who are over a year old, but not yet two years. Once they reach the age of two and become adults, mares are typically absorbed into Herd Mares, and young Stallions can either become Lieutenants or leave.

Foals
These are the horses under a year old in the herd. They are the mares’ most recent offspring, and are typically the foals of the Lieutenants, though not all of them have to be. They are to be protected at all costs.

Elders
These are the Mares in the herd who are over 20 years, and likely not having foals anymore either. Stallions do not reach the Elder rank, if they can’t perform as a Lieutenant, then they are pushed out by the herd. Elders are respected members of the herd, and offer great stories to hear, and can sometimes be babysitters when mothers need some time to themselves too.
Beyond the Storm | Horse Rp | Open!October 25, 2022 08:44 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Available Roles

Mountain Valley Herd

Lead Mare
Saga | 7 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Deputy Mares
Reserved for Spellbound

Lieutenants (Max 4)
Reserved for Cereal
Reserved for Tenebris Umbra

Herd Mares
Reserved for Me
Reserved for Terebinth Wolves

Yearlings

Foals

Elders

Wrecked Race Horses

Stallions
Wicked Wizard | M | 5.5 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2
Unforgiving Reaper | M | 8.5 Yrs | Covidic | Pg.2

Mares
Cappicino Cookie | F | 3 Yrs | Terebinth Wolves | Pg. 2

Wild Non-Herd Horses

Bachelor Stallions (Max 4)

Open
Open
Open
Open

Edited at October 28, 2022 01:35 AM by Imperial Sands
Beyond the Storm | Horse Rp | Open!October 25, 2022 08:46 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

Race Name: [Race Horses Only]
Name: [For Race Horses, this is the Name they Go by]

Herd: [Mountain Valley or None]
Rank: [Think Role, Owned Horses would Put Mare or Stallion]
Desired Rank:
Thoughts on the Race Horses?: [Wild Horses Only]
Thoughts on the Wild Horses?: [Race Horses Only]
Appearance: [Detailed Description or Properly Credited Stock Image; No Links]
Personality:
Backstory: [Optional]
Crush:
Mate:
Foals:
Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:

Remove the [ ]'s when filling out.

Edited at October 25, 2022 09:30 PM by Imperial Sands
Beyond the Storm | Horse Rp | Open!October 25, 2022 08:47 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is now Open.
If you have questions, please ask.
Beyond the Storm | Horse Rp | Open!October 25, 2022 08:51 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Saga
Herd or Band:
The Mountain Valley Herd
Lead Mare
Desired Rank:
Content
Thoughts on the Race Horses?:
They're intruders, and she doesn't really think they are welcomed here. The stallions present threats to their way of life, but if any of them can conform to their herd rules and life, they might be welcomed.
Appearance:

Saga is a statuesque mare who stands at about 15.2 hh, and while she might not be the tallest of equines, she moves about with a dignified grace that makes her seem taller than she actually is. She holds a powerful build, muscular without making her appear heavy, except when she is with foal. She has long, powerful legs, with hooves that she trusts to carry her through even the toughest of terrain. The mare is sure footed to say the least, the type to adjust to her environment. Since the mare has had a few foals, her belly is a bit rounder than other mares, particularly younger ones or ones who have yet to have their own offspring, but ti doesn't detract from the feminine grace the female seems to exude.

Saga is a mare of beautiful complexion. Her coat has greyed out from it's original color, giving her a dappled grey look that often looks like stars in a cloudy night sky. Her legs and hide are not as heavily dappled, and are darker than the rest of her body, appearing almost like their original shade of midnight. This same darkness is also evident on the bottom of her belly, though it too has begun to dapple out, and will soon be the same color as the rest of her, whereas her legs will remain black from the knee down as she ages.

The mare also has black on her face, specifically her nose is black, whereas the rest of her face is the pale grey color that the rest of her body is. She does, however, have one little splotch of black on her left cheek, which almost acts as a distinguishable feature that allows her to be easily picked out from a crowd of dapple grey mares. The exquisit mare also has the most interesting mane and tail that greys can have. They are an ombre of colors, her mane starting as a darker grey at her forelock, and paling out to white as her it goes down her neck. Her tail, though is different, starting out white, then seem to start to darken towards grey, before abruptly transitioning to a blonde color. This is often do to the fact that the ends of her tail are older and have longer been bleached by the sun.

Along with her primarily greyscale appearance, the mare has a pair of eyes to match. Her orbs are basically the personfication of cold steel, cold and almost metallic in shine, not quite pale enough to be icy, but too light to be anything resembling charcoal. One might be able to convince someone they are stormy, but not so much the middle of a storm, but more so the promise of one, when the clouds are still light. Her voice is a lower register for females, but able to rise in octave whenever the female is in one of her fiery moods or someone has crossed her. And with a silver tongue and venomous words, her rich, silky tones do little to dampen the pain it can cause.

Scar wise, the mare is nothing like the brutes of her species, and her coat is almost in pristine condition. She has a few nip or bite marks on her coat from various others, but nothing big or noteworthy that mars the surface of her coat.

Personality:

Saga is a female with a personality of the complicated variety. She comes off as a rather serious mare at first, but not so much as that she can't relax and enjoy life. She just has little tolerance for disrespect or nuisances, and if you are obnoxious, that is even more points against you. The mare just has pretty high expectations for those who are around her, but she also can be pleasant to be around at times.

The mare has a witty brain practically designed for venomous remarks and rattling others in their hooves. She isn't the mare to hold punches just to appear ladylike, but you can bet the female will say them with such grace or dignity that she can make even a confident horse feel incompetent. That isn't to say she cold or ruthless, she knows where to draw the line and back off, but the mare has no qualms with mincing words, and naturally, she doesn't like to lose.

Despite her capability to verbally destroy someone (and she would), the mare is the farthest thing from hot tempered. She has a surprising amount of patience, and capable of keeping a clear head during things. Saga has a relatively level headed, which allows her to think on her feet, and adapt to what is going on. That isn't to say she can't get irritated, but the mare is not the type to lose her head, yell, or throw a fit. The most you might see her get is frustrated, and all that does is cause the female to dig in her heels and become defiant and/or spiteful.

That all being said, there is a relaxed side to Saga that is often seen when she is left alone or in the company of others that she enjoys. She smiles more, laughs more, and can even joke around too. This side of her is where her understanding and compassion shine through, showing her to be a motherly and supportive character, someone who is in the corner of those she loves. Saga isn't the type to abandon those she loves or trusts. Of course, her trust is a fickle thing, and once it's broken, it's nearly impossible to win back. The mare doesn't play around when it comes to her heart.

Crush:

None
Mate:

None, Specifically
Foals:
Pretty Much Open for Everything
Kin:
Poss. Open
Affiliations:
Open - Wip
Other:

Credit for All Images Belongs to LuDa-Stock on DA. Stock Images, Free to Use on SIM Games.
Beyond the Storm | Horse Rp | Open!October 25, 2022 08:54 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Another RP Impish? >:)
Res a Lieutenant for me ;3
Beyond the Storm | Horse Rp | Open!October 25, 2022 08:54 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve Me A Deputy >:3
Beyond the Storm | Horse Rp | Open!October 25, 2022 09:00 PM