Wolf Play : gentry mountain resort and ranch | sign-ups | open :)
Chatbox
 kycantina
01:06:06 ky
Myth, over 129 lbs, so 130-150
 Gallifrey Falls
01:05:30 Allons-y / Myth
What qualifies as HW?
 Empire of the deep
01:04:47 
IÂ’m boreddd
 kycantina
12:59:26 ky
Time to do HW checks on my new pups to see who's going to the boneyard
 Camille
12:57:58 Lysanderoth
yes red fern is a one-time use item
 Empire of the deep
12:57:55 
Oh and this one as well -WP Click-
 kycantina
12:57:44 ky
Forest, ya
 Forest Shadows
12:57:24 
Can i only use a red fern on a single pregnant wolf once
 starmutt
12:57:24 marsh | they/it
Ollie
hehe i saw that claim
it looks super good haha
 Faulty Demons
12:56:38 Ollie, Gold
Man... this turned out a lot better than I expected
-Click-
 Empire of the deep
12:56:30 
Last one -WP Click-
 kycantina
12:56:12 ky
It's not bad once you're in a rythmn, I split screen explore and youtube and could go for thousands of moves at a time
 Gallifrey Falls
12:56:12 Allons-y / Myth
I have 69 mush lol
 Empire of the deep
12:55:50 
Anyone have some names for these guys? -WP Click-
 kycantina
12:54:38 ky
Myth, for a while I only explored to support my high R AC breeding but then it took over as my main thing and I don't even look at rarity anymore
 starmutt
12:53:45 marsh | they/it
explore is easier if you can buy a couple of high CP woofs they go for like 200~400 mush for the 1500~1900 cp range ones
 starmutt
12:52:51 marsh | they/it
yeah explore and art are the big ones. most reliable. breeding is a hit or miss
 Gallifrey Falls
12:52:46 Allons-y / Myth
Ugh I'm not big on exploring but I guess...
 kycantina
12:51:33 ky
Myth, art is the only other really solid mush maker. Breeding, selling, and mini games can be good but not as good as explore

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Leopard : -2
Ocelot : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

gentry mountain resort and ranch | sign-ups | open :)October 23, 2022 06:49 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
gentry, montana sits in the mountainous southwestern region of the state, many hours from civilization beyond what its small town offers. it is nestled deep into the wildest wilderness, neighbored by land protected by the bureau of land management and reservations for the remaining native americans who choose to live off the unpredictable lands that have been in their families since the beginning of time. the most common question presented to gentry, mt is, 'why the hell would someone want to visit this place?' the only answer stems from the old money present in every acre of the resort, which has overshadowed the ranch and become one of montana's main attractions. spanning over thousands of acres, gentry mountain ski resort has become the most popular year-round resort setting for summer and winter olympic sport athletes alike. this year will be no different...
on the other hand, the ranch that sits across the town is falling to pieces without the monetary assistance of the resort. the history of the town has always involved feuding within the gentry family, and over the last decade, such feuding has come to an all-time high. with the abundance of attention and funding received by the resort, very few individuals visit the ranch or the actual town of gentry anymore, leaving everyone in debt and fear of losing everything. the little money that still circulates the town does so by way of marshall's, the only saloon in a hundred-mile radius, and the local rodeo, which goes almost every day of the week. the only other buildings to remain in gentry are the grocery store, the churches, and the town square, which has shops coming and going out of it every month. despite the many programs offered by gentry ranch, such as multiple rehabilitation and therapeutic riding programs, camps, professional training, breeding, and more, the owners struggle to keep it afloat. on top of that, it's a constant struggle to keep what's left of the town from becoming swallowed up by the gentry mountain dynasty, which seems to care little about preserving the town and only about continuing to grow the gargantuan resort facilities across the county. the only thing certain in gentry, montana is that everyone is at war.
- overview -
this is a literate RP focused around both the resort and the ranch, and anything else your little hearts can dream up within reason. i'm open to basically anything, granted that you're a committed writer willing to write 600+ words per post. i expect proper grammar and contribution to the plot through the development of your characters and your teamwork with the other members of the RP :)
as for ideas, i'd like to see some variety here. i definitely want to see characters that are primarily pro-ranch and characters that are primarily pro-resort. i'm looking for unique backstories and strong character arcs. listed below are a list of ideas i've already generated for basic character themes:
pro-resort:
rich business investor looking to invest in resort
son or daughter of rich business investor there with family / on vacation
olympic athlete there to train for on / off season with or without team
talent scout looking to recruit athletes
media team member reporting resort / sport happenings
wannabe olympians looking to get noticed by teams
vacationers
local athletes
resort staff
pro-ranch:
veteran in therapeutic program
recovering addict in recovery program
teens / young adults there for camp
boarders / riders
ranch hands
locals that frequent the ranch or rodeo
individuals looking to charm the family into buying the ranch
basically anything goes. i would request that if you have an idea that goes beyond what seems 'normal' for this RP, you would shoot me a PM before you get too invested! i will almost always say yes or push back with a compromise, but i prefer to be included in the process prior to you putting a ton of effort in, that way i can help it be more successful and stretch further across the rp :)
- rules -
one ) anything you're thinking should be here is in effect. we're all adults, so i don't expect to have to include anything that should be common knowledge ;)
two ) make as many characters as you want. i promise i'll be up to more than ten at some point, so the more you have the better.
three ) previously stated, but if you have a vision, shoot me a message. we'll make it happen :) i'm always in the market for new characters jeje.
four ) if you need to leave, a PM is much appreciated :) i won't hold anyone to posting n times a week, but if you're gonna take a long absence, communication is ideal.
five ) if you have questions, communicate them! i'd rather answer something that may seem dumb to you than have you assume without clarification. communication is key with me :)
other than that, have fun! i would love to have you!

Edited at October 23, 2022 11:11 PM by Iconium
gentry mountain resort and ranch | sign-ups | open :)October 23, 2022 10:54 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
- wanted board -
this board is dedicated to any characters that are desired by a writer in the RP that no one has made yet. they should give anyone who is thinking of joining or adding a new character some inspiration if needed or desired :)
none yet, come back later!
gentry mountain resort and ranch | sign-ups | open :)October 23, 2022 10:56 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
- current character board -
this board is dedicated to characters currently involved in the RP. if you don't see yours here, or you do and want one removed, PM me!
none yet, come back later!
gentry mountain resort and ranch | sign-ups | open :)October 23, 2022 10:57 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
- save, just in case -
for later, if needed. pay no mind! :)

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
- save, just in case -

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
- save, just in case -
gentry mountain resort and ranch | sign-ups | open :)October 23, 2022 11:08 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
- character sheets -
please fill this out and post it below. anything underlined is mandatory, the rest is optional, and completely up to you whether you decide to add it or not. however, i am utilizing these forms as a way to gauge your writing style and creativity level, so please put your best effort in! :)
sign-up:
full name:
nickname(s):
birth-related typology (i.e. various forms of astrology):
personality:
personality-related typology (i.e. mbti, enneagram):
pro-ranch / pro-resort (and relation to RP):
occupation (if any):
sport / position (if any):
owns any animals (i.e. horses at the ranch):
hometown:
personal backstory:
appearance:
casual attire:
dress attire:
relationship status:
i'll fall for you if:
we'll be friends if:
we'll be enemies if:
family backstory:
strengths:
weaknesses:
passions / interests:
motive(s):
looking for a pair for this character? add info on what you'd like for them for the wanted board here:
other info:
gentry mountain resort and ranch | sign-ups | open :)October 23, 2022 11:10 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
i believe this is open now! there will be more info on the family history, town lore, and town/ranch/resort amenities in the discussion and main thread. if there are any questions before then, PM me :) as far as sports go, assume any sport for either winter or summer olympics has amenities at the resort. :) further, if i missed anything super important on the character sheet, just let me know. i'm a lil sleepy jeje.
gentry mountain resort and ranch | sign-ups | open :)October 25, 2022 03:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Siiri Daphne Conners
Birthday: December 27th, 2004
Personality: Siiri is one of the most loving and caring people. She's very compassionate and empathetic as well. She honestly could be considered an "innocent." However, with innocence comes naivety at times. She's slow to anger and hardly ever finds a reason to fight. That doesn't mean she lets people walk all over her, though. She's brave and stubborn, making her unafraid to stand up to others when need be.
Pro Ranch/Pro Resort: Pro Resort (Olympic Training)
Sport: Ice Skating
Home Town: New Salem, North Dakota
Backstory:
Siiri is just a small town girl who left home to go on to bigger and better things. Her home life was not the best, with a mother who had past and a father who was there yet absent, taken by alcoholism. She had been in ballet since she was little, and from there she had gotten into ice skating. For the longest of time, Siiri was riddled by anxiety and depression, but skating has helped her mental state tremendously as has being away from home.
Appearance:
Siiri is a tiny, slim woman. She stands around 4'11" and weighs 100 pounds soaking wet. She's got an athletic body, but she still has curves when it comes to her bust and waist. Her skin is a milky porcelain color free of any freckles and blemishes. She's got a diamond shaped face with high cheek bones and a narrow nose that has a slight upward angle. Her lips are nice and pouty with a natural rosey hue. She has deep grey eyes that are doe like, with long, dark lashes. Siiri's hair is her most prized thing. It's a lovely chocolate brown and goes all the way down past her buttocks in soft curls.
Casual Attire: On the daily, Siiri loves to wear oversized sweatshirts and black leggings with combat boots and long socks when it's a bit chilly out. When the weather is warmer, she leans more towards tennis skirts or blue jeans with t-shirts or tank tops and flannels. Either way though, she tends to keep to combat boots.
Dressy Attire: Siiri is more of one to have a little white dress than a little black dress. Her go to is a form fitting dress that stops just above her knees. It has a sweet heart neckline and long sleeves that are slightly off the shoulder. She pairs this with blush colored high heels.
Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle :)
I'll fall for you if: You're the hard to get type
We'll be friends if: You're kind and out going
We'll be enemies if: You're rude or too obnoxious
Strengths: she's physically strong. She's very quick and light on her feet as well. She's also quite book smart.
Weaknesses: It's easy to play on her emotions. She can be easy to manipulate if she trusts you, which is easy to come by. Although she is physically strong, her small size is a downside, so she can be easily overpowered.
Passions/interests: Siiri loves to ice skate as well as do ballet. They have been her emotional support for a long time. She has always been interested in getting into riding horses, though.
Motives: Siiri intends to become one of the top ice skaters in the world.

Edited at October 25, 2022 08:59 PM by Enchantress
gentry mountain resort and ranch | sign-ups | open :)October 25, 2022 03:39 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve rich son/daughter?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us