Hallows Seeker
Lol just random things
 MLadySkylar
02:33:58 P'Sky
It doesn't look terrible?
I'm running on a sugar high
 MLadySkylar
02:32:37 P'Sky
Why am I drawing free-hand in ball point?
Oh right, torture xD
 Faulty Demons
02:31:19 Ollie, Gold
Bjake
Got ya :)
 Lazy Kingdom
02:28:59 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Hello chat, im looking to do a Laid back Rp! I'm open to any topic :D! Please PM me <3!
 BJake
02:25:42 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollie
You should check your TH real quick
 Rogue Wildfires
02:24:30 Mac and Cheese
What's a good Halloween name for my pack...
 Faulty Demons
02:23:33 Ollie, Gold
And you're pretty damm good at people lol
 BJake
02:23:28 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollie
You got it :D
 Faulty Demons
02:22:48 Ollie, Gold
BJake
Edgy, skater/biker dude
 Rogue Wildfires
02:22:20 Mac and Cheese
Kaz [CP Here] raises their tail in the air, silently calling for order.

Mood: Alert

Bossy boi
 BJake
02:21:36 Don't call me BJ.
Ollie*
 BJake
02:21:18 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollia
You know, I've gotten better at people, what's his vibe?
 SilverShadow
02:19:06 Ash ☆ Crow
If you do either of what I suggest then I would love to see it.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Jackal : 0
Mamba : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

New Reign | Lion Rp | Open!October 19, 2022 08:52 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
New Reign

A lioness fled her natal pride when it began to devolve due to tensions and uncooperation between the males and females. She could see how the pride was spiraling and left to carve out a new life somewhere else. The lioness did just that, forming a small pride in an unclaimed territory, and successfully beating the odds despite the dangers that surrounded her. She was proud of her new pride, how they came together despite their differences and the difficulties they alls shared. However, the thoughts of what she left behind plagued her, so even as she created a new small pride, her thoughts continuously went back to her previous pride.

One day, after deciding that enough was enough, she took her new pride back to her old to find it completely in shambles. The two sides had basically defected from one another, pitting lionesses against lions, and were barely managing to live civily in the territory. So, the lioness, this new Queen, did what she thought was best, she took over the old pride with her new one, and drew them back together.

Some are not thrilled about this, primarily the former lead ranks, but some are grateful to have cohesion and direction again. As the sun rises on a new day, the pride will need to iron out the kinks in its armor and learns to run smoothly together as one once more. Of course there is bound to be trouble though as the two previously reigning leads are not content to just sit back let someone else take over the pride.

This is a [remade] brand new Lion Rp for me, so there are bound to be a few things changing here and there, so please have patience as I work things out as time passes. Thank you!

As per usual, I hate the title, so if you can come up with a better one: Please, PLEASE, let me know.

Edited at October 19, 2022 09:00 PM by Imperial Sands
New Reign | Lion Rp | Open!October 19, 2022 08:53 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Roleplay & Pride Rules

The Rp Rules

Follow all of Eve's and WPs Rules

1. This should be self explanatory but, Be Active. This means in Sign Ups, Discussion, and Rp. If you aren't for a 4 days, I'll remove you.

2. This is a Semi-Realistic Minimum Rp. So limited White Lions, potentially no Melanistic Ones. It'll be up to my Discretion.

3. This is also a Semi-Literate Minimum Rp. One paragraph with Decent Grammar and Spelling is required per character per post. No One-Liners. Ever.

4. I know it's a lot. But please read everything. Put blep in your form, hidden preferred, if you have.

5. No OOC Drama. While Drama is allowed and encouraged in Rp, it is not tolerated in OOC.

6. Whoever Claims the Former King and Queen, please understand they are more so Villains of the story, not necessarily completely bad guys but they weren't the best Leaders.

7. Don't have your character be "that guy". You know the one. While it's fun to have characters break the rules now and then, but it gets frustrating when the same person continuously does it again and again.

9. Please be realistic about Hunting Scenes as well. Prides hunt as a Pride for a reason. A single lioness cannot take down a water Buffalo, but she might be able to manage a wildebeest (though it's unlikely). Also, most lion hunts aren't successful. So sometimes they will struggle for food.

10. Again be reasonable about fights. You can't hit every attack, and you can't dodge every attack either.

11. Please come up with some sort of subplot or ship to help further the Rp. We love drama here.

12. Congrats if you've read this far, I appreciate it. Almost done, but not quite. But if you've read this far, putting the missing number in the other section of the form, as well as anything else mentioned.

13. Have Fun!

Also for the future, so things are consistent.
This is for everyone:

Maximum Lion Measurements:
4.5 Feet; 570 lbs

Maximum Lioness Measurements:
4 Feet; 400 lbs

This makes them above their real life size, leaving room for more variation within the pride. However, if I notice a trend that everyone is make goliath sized lions, I'll reduce the maxium to their realistic standards.

The Pride Rules

1. The Queen & King are to be respected and listened to at all times, their words are law. To do otherwise is punishable.
2. A Queen may only be challenged with majority approval from the Lionesses within the pride. A King can be Challenged with Approval from the Queen.
3. Mated Pairs must first seek permission from the Queen before having Cubs.
4. Unjustified Killing amongst the Pride is strictly prohibited. Will result in exile or death.
5. Mistreatment of Cubs is Strictly Prohibited. Result is Exile or Death.
6. Queen, King, Seconds, Advisor, Cubs, and Mothers will all eat first. Everyone eats after.
7. Hunts are lead by the Queen, Second or an Appointed Lioness. This means no unplanned hunts.
8. Lions and Lionesses do not need to be mates to have Cubs. Both must consent though, as well as get the Queens approve for a litter.
9. Unplanned or Litters of Cubs who were not approved by the Queen may be: Left Behind or Taken from the Mother/Pair.
10. The Queen and King can have Favored Lions or Lionesses, or a Harem, if they desire, but that does not make their offspring the Heir. An Heir is a single being who will be decided upon by the Reigning King and Queen together.

Will add more if I think of them.
Pm me with ideas.

New Reign | Lion Rp | Open!October 19, 2022 08:56 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Role Play Roles Explained

Pride Roles

Queen
The Queen is the Lioness who left the Original Pride, the Sangaya Pride, and formed the New Pride, the Chilonga Pride, only to come back and take over and rule both prides as one. While the King is as respected as her, she is more so seen as the Primary Ruler. Her word is law, and anything she says, goes. She is primarily in charge of the lionesses, and oversees making sure the pride is fed and flourishing. She can be challenged, but the challenger has to have majority of the lionesses approval in order to do so. Whoever loses the challenge can be demoted, exiled, or possibly killed. So challenge at your own risk. Despite her rank, her cubs are not viewed as Heirs, as the Queen wants to ensure that whoever Rules after her will do a good job, and that it isn't inherited by blood like it has in the past. Her mate can be the King, but it does not have to be, instead she can have a Favored Male/Lion if she prefers.

King
This is the male who was chosen by the Queen to be the Leading Male of the Chilonga Pride, and now rules beside her over both prides combined. He is just as respected as the Queen and has almost as much power as her, but her word does supersede his own. Still, he has command over the lions in the pride, and is in charge of making sure the pride is protected at all times. He can be challenged for his rank, but only with the Queen's approval. The verdict of the loser is up to the King unless the Queen says otherwise. Just as the Queen, his cubs are not viewed as Heirs. He does not have to be Mates with the Queen, unless they want to, and instead is allowed to have a harem or favored lioness.

Second Female
This female, also knows as the Lead Huntress, is the Queens most trusted female within the Pride, and likely one of the Chilonga Lionesses. She is not the Heir of the Queen, but is there to ensure that the Queen's word is enforced. If the Queen is not leading a hunt, then the Second Female is, or a lioness they've appointed will be. The Queen and Second work together cohesively to see the success of the pride lionesses. She does not have to be Mates with the Second Male.

Second Male
This male, also known as the Lead Defender, is the King's most trusted male within the pride, and is likely to be one of the Chilonga Lions. He isn't the Heir to the King, but is-- pretty much the Equivalent of the Second Female, but the male coutnerpart. I'm lazy. I didn't want to type it all again. He doesn't have to be the Second Female's Mate.

Advisor
This is one of the Oldest Lions or Lionesses in the Pride, and they help Advise the King and Queen when they hit snags in their leadership. This is likely a Sangaya Lion, as they'll offer insight into the Pride they've taken over. Can be Male or Female, and when not advising they often tell stories and help where ever they can, though, like all elders, they are not expected to hunt or fight unless they desire to.

Huntresses
These are the Lionesses of the Pride, both Chilonga and Sangaya lionesses. Their primary responsibility is to make sure the pride is fed. Occasionally a huntress can join Defenders on a patrol, often they only do this to scout the territory for the next hunt. There is a natural hierarchy within the Huntresses, usually decided upon by age, so the older lionesses have more dominance within the pride than the younger lionesses. The Previous Queen, or Demoted Queen, is among these lionesses.

Defenders
These are the Lions of the Pride, both from Chilonga and Sangaya. Their primary function is to keep the pride safe and protected from outside threats such as hyenas and other lions. Defenders frequently patrol the territory, but sometimes a defender or two will join a hunt if the goal is to bring down something large like a Water Buffalo or even a Giraffe. Like the huntresses, there is a natural order, or dominance, within the Defenders, with the Older or Stronger males being the most dominant, whereas the younger, less experienced males are lower on the totem pole. The Previous King, or Demoted King, is among these lions.

Mothers
These are the Lionesses that are in charge of protecting and caring for the cubs of the pride. Typically these are a couple of huntresses who have elected to remain back as Cubsitters until replaced by different lionesses. If the cubs are young and still nursing, one female who is still producing milk must stay behind in order to feed the nursing cubs, otherwise it can be any lioness. Typically there is a Ratio of 3 to 1, so for every three cubs there is a lioness to watch over them. If the Queen takes up this duty, there is always a lion or lioness with her to help protect her and the cubs.

Cubs
These are the offspring of the adults in the pride, all under the age of two years. The cubs who are under a year old remain with the Mothers to be guarded and cared for, but those over a year old can join in on hunts and patrols to watch and learn. Once they reach the age of two, they can either join the ranks of the pride [with the leads' permission] or set off on their own.

Elders
These are the lions and lionesses of the pride who are over the age of 12. They are not required to do anything other than enjoy their golden years, but if they still want to help the pride in whatever way they can, they are welcome to.

Unofficial Pride Roles

Favored Lion or Lioness
These are the lions and lionesses chosen by the Queen or King to basically be mates with. They don't hold any extra power for it. Typically there is one for this role, and only one at a time [see Harem for if the King has more than one], but it's not a permanent position. If the King or Queen decides to change up who their Favored Lion is, they're welcome to.

Harem
These are the Favored Lionesses of the King if he were to have more than one Favored Lioness. They are the females who mate with him and bare his cubs, and sometimes they're even just lionesses whom he enjoys the company of. Like the Favored Lioness position, the Harem is not a set role, and if he loses interest in a female, then she's no longer apart of his harem, even if she has his cubs.

Note: The one thing to keep in mind with the Favored Lion or Lioness and the Harem is that they are Off Limits to others unless released from this position.

Heir
This is the Lion or Lioness chosen by the Leading Pair that will one day take over after them once they've decided to step down. This is not a permanent decision, as if they believe the chosen Heir is no longer the best decision, they can change it to someone else. It offers no additional power within the pride until they take over, but whoever is chosen will be seen as a type of apprentice almost to the King and Queen, being trained to take over one day.

Demoted Queen & King
These are the two former leaders of the Sangaya Pride before the Merge. The no longer hold power within the pride, and the new Leads were kind enough to allow them to remain within the new merged pride. Neither of them are happy about it, and are likely to be trying to find a way to claw their way back to the top.

Non-Pride Roles

Nomadic Males
Maximum of 4 for the Rp. These are the Males who are without a pride. Being pushed out of their natal pride between the ages of 2 and 3, these male lions are in search of a new place to call home. Their goal is to either: join a pride, take over a pride, or make their own. Traditionally, Nomadics, or Rogues, are not well received by prides, as their presence is often perceived as a threat unless proven otherwise. Typically these males will be run off by the Pride Males, not allowed to be around the lionesses or cubs, though that doesn't always happen.

Lone Lionesses
Maximum of 2 for the Rp. These are the Lionesses who don't have a pride either. Not as commonly seen, but for reasons that vary greatly, lionesses occasionally wander without a pride or place to call home. Similarly to Nomadics they are also looking to join a pride or start a pride, perhaps even take over one. However, because they're a lioness, they aren't perceived as a threat as much. This means their chances of getting into a pride, or finding a pride male to leave with to start one is significantly higher than a Nomadics.

Edited at October 19, 2022 08:59 PM by Imperial Sands
New Reign | Lion Rp | Open!October 19, 2022 08:57 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Sangaya-Chilonga Pride
[Abbr. to the Sang-Chi Pride Commonly]

Queen
1. Nkiruka | 8 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

King
1. Rp Sample & High Activity Required

Second Female
1. Nkazimulo | 5.5 Yrs | Spellbound | Pg. 2

Second Male
1. Rp Sample & High Activity Required

Advisor

Huntresses
2. Ssanyu | 4 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
3. Reserved for Terebinth Wolves

Defenders
1. Reserved for Cereal

Mothers

Cubs:
1. Kamari | M | 1 Yr, 6 Mths | Cereal | Pg. 2

Elders:

Non-Pride Roles

Nomadic Males:
1. Mandlenkosi | 7 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2

Lone Lionesses:

Edited at October 20, 2022 12:20 AM by Imperial Sands
New Reign | Lion Rp | Open!October 19, 2022 08:58 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Nicknames:
Pride: [Sangaya-Chilonga or None]
Original Pride: [Sangaya or Chilonga, But None for Non-Pride Members]
Desired Rank:
Thoughts on the New Regime?: [How do they feel about the Chilonga Takeover?]
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Crush:
Mate:
Cubs:
Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:

Note: For those who are wanting to be the Demoted King or Queen, or a Favored Lion or Lioness, or the King's Harem, please put that in the "Other" Section.
New Reign | Lion Rp | Open!October 19, 2022 09:00 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open
New Reign | Lion Rp | Open!October 19, 2022 09:02 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Nkiruka
Meaning "Greater Lies Within"
Nicknames:
Just Ruka
8 Years
Female
Pride:

Sangaya-Chilonga Pride
Original Pride:
Both;
She was Born in the Sangaya Pride but Created the Chilonga Pride

Queen
Desired Rank:

Content
Thoughts on the New Regime:
Nkiruka believes she did the right thing even if not everyone agrees with her. She knows getting the prides to word together as one is a difficult task, but she's confident it's better than what it was prior to her takeover.
Appearance:

Nkiruka is a female of rather large size, though not the largest beast out there. She stands at about 3.8 feet tall, or three feet and a little over 9 inches. This makes her at a rather tall height, but not the tallest a lioness can get [which is 4 feet for this rp]. True to her nature though, the female is relatively hefty, and weighs about 391 lbs, almost maxing out the scale for lionesses [400 lbs is the max for this rp for a lioness]. This makes her a rather large and broad creature, built for bringing down prey rather than chasing after it. There are certainly leaner females out there that can chase after things for longer and faster than she can. Though, like all lionesses, she can sprint a short distance at a relatively quick speed.

Ruka has a broad physique, as she's started going through the changes an adult lion goes through as they age into the "old adult" stage of life. Her head has broadened, causing her ears to be stationed further apart. This gives her head a wider shape, making it appear larger than it once was. Her paws are like shovels, with long, three inch curved claws at the end of each toe. Her legs are well muscled, packed with muscle that's like coiled springs, allowing her to move in a fluid, almost graceful motion, and take off at a sprinting speed at the drop of a hat. These muscles in her legs are also what allow her to propel herself up to take down prey even larger than herself.

The Queen has a rather unique appearance, but not one that's entirely uncommon among lionesses. She has an atypical tan coat with obvious charcoal grey hairs mixed within it [see the first picture], that gives her an overall darker, grey hued appearance. She's still very obviously a tawny color, as the color can be seen on her chest and sides, but the grey in her coat makes her easier to identify when in a group. She has a lighter and creamier underbelly color that melds well with the tawny bade, and none of her cub spots remain any longer, making her a canvas of tan. She has the familiar black semi-circle markins on the tops of her ears, and her nose as begun to turn fully black as well. Her tail tip is black in coloration, and her eyes are a pale gold in color.

While Nkiruka is not a young lioness, she isn't really an old one either. She has scabs on her ears where fur no longer grows due to age and scuffles. She still has all her teeth, though an bottom canine tooth [the left] is slightly chipped. Her tail, at the very end, crooks a bit from where it's been broken in the past. Along with these, the female has varying scars scattered across her body, though none of them are from anything overly noteworthy. All together, everyone of these unique features shows that Ruka has lived life well, sometimes a rough life, but she has lived nonetheless.

Credit for All Images Belongs to Robbobert on DA. These are Stock Images.

Personality:

Aggressive || Bold || Brave || Callous & Abrasive || Blunt || Harsh || Rough Around the Edges || Dominant || Fierce || Regal || Indifferent || Aloof || Unimpressed || Protective || Rough || Mildly Maternal

Ruka is not a Queen who is poised, polished and elegant. She's regal in the way that the Sangaya-Chilonga Pride is: Harsh. She's all rough edges and sharp curves, and leads her pride with a firm, but steady paw. She doesn't have patience or time for nuisances or stupid, petty drama, and she isn't going to lower herself to it. Does she see the Harem as a threat to her directly? No, they're nothing but mewling cubs. However, their presence is not welcome, and she will be quick to teach them that, even at the King's disapproval. This is her pride, and she will do whatever it takes to remind everyone of that.

Nkiruka is not a female you want to get on the bad side of, though to say she has a good side isn't exactly true either. Her "good side" is merely her tolerating others, and not making their lives miserable. She is not a gentle creature, nor a sympathic one. You will not find comforting words or loving affection from her, if you seek out comfort from her, expect it to be an empty silence. Her bad side though? Is much worse. She will remind you quickly where your place is within the pride, and will make your life nothing more than walking on eggshells. She will not only physically ruin you, but she will verbally and mentally dismantle you as well. She isn't one for mind games, but she doesn't need them to make you second guess every decision you make.

The lioness is callous and aloof by nature, someone with a fierce attitude towards all things, and won't hesitate to throw herself into battle. She will always do whatever it takes. Nkiruka is the unmovable object. Her abrasive and blunt nature isn't anything to take personal, it's just who she is, but if you're a lion of sensitive nature, it would be best to thicken your skin, and quickly. She isn't going to change her tune for anyone, she is who she is, and she isn't ashamed of it. She wasn't chosen to be Queen for a delicate and poised manner, she was chosen for her dedication and determination, and ferocity unmatched by many. When there is something she wants, whether it's for her pride or herself, there is little that can stop Nkiruka from getting it. She fought for her pride on more than one occasion, and she will continue to do so until the day she no longer draw breath.

Nkiruka is a rather dominant lioness, one who doesn't even bow down to the power of a male. She is more likely to scoff or sneer at them than to be impressed. It takes a lot to win the female's approval, though once you have, don't be fooled into thinking you've earned it indefinitely. No, if you slip up once, the tide will change, and you'll find yourself no longer in her good standing. She's a rather unimpressed creature, someone who is indifferent, almost apathetic, towards others until they've proven their use or value to her.

The aggressive lioness is a protective being, and mildly maternal towards her own cubs, and some of the younger lions as well. Not drastically so, she's by no means winning mother of the year. But you raise a hair in the direction of her cubs in the wrong way? She will absolutely make you regret even laying eyes on them. She may not be the best mother, but she will not stand to let anything hurt one of her own cubs. Doesn't matter who you are.

Overall, Nkiruka is a rather stern and harsh lioness, but she's earned the respect of her pride through years of hard work and steadfast leadership. Not the easiest lioness to get along with, but someone worthy of her title that you would absolutely want on your side at the end of the day.

Crush:

None, Open
Mate:

None, Open
Cubs:

Open
Kin:

Open
Affiliations:

wip - Open!
Other:
Wip
New Reign | Lion Rp | Open!October 19, 2022 09:04 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Ssanyu;
Meaning "Joy"
Nicknames:

San, Yu, Sanny, SanSan
4 Years

Pride:
Sangaya-Chilonga Pride
Original Pride:

Sangaya

Huntress
Desired Rank:
Content, Maybe Mother
Thoughts on the New Regime?:
She's a bit on the fence, mostly just because it's a big change. She has nothing agains the leads, she couldn't care less who was leading really, but it's more so the fact that she wants to live in a peaceful pride. The previous Reign was far from it, and she can only hope this one will be better.
Appearance:

Credit for this Image Belongs to Emelyanova2010 on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Ssanyu is a lioness who would be considered on the small side in comparison to other lions. She only stands at about 3.4 feet, or just under 41 inches, at the shoulder. She might not seem small to humans or other animals, but by lion standards she is on the smaller side for a lioness. Her height combined with her leaner weight of 320 lbs, the female has a rather slim but athletic build.

Now, don't discount her just because she is on the smaller side, her lean build is still quite effective in the terms of things like hunting. She's not built for things like takedowns, but if you need a lioness to run something out of the brush, and lope after something to keep sight on it, she's your girl. Due to her size and build, she has a longer than average sprinting distance, albeit it isn't astronomically longer, it's enough to give her an advantage in that category. Plus, she's able to lope at a slow speed for a longer period of time, something most lions can do, but due to her lower weight she can go for longer without being tired. That being said, when smaller and faster prey is sought after, she's commonly up for the challenge and has a better chance of being successful. If she were older and more experience, she would be even better.

San's slim figure is paired with a coat that is on the darker side, something that could be considered a dark tan color if it weren't for the very distinctive red hue to it. This base coat is bared with a creamy, pale tan colored underbelly that blends together well with her red hued base color. On top of this unusual coat color is the fact that the adult lioness still have very distinctive spotting, or circletts, on her legs and belly. Her darker complexion makes her a lioness that, while good at hunting during the day, is better and usually more successful at hunting at night. Her nose is mostly pink, displaying her youth to those who see her, and her ears have dark brown half circles on the back of them. Her tail tip is a color similar to those markings, in that it is also a dark brown color.

Ssanyu has a voice that is more on the soprano side, with it being light and clear, not yet having the maturity in it that other lionesses have. As she ages her voice will transition slightly to being closer to Mezzo-Soprano without ever quite reaching it. At most her voice will occasionally come off a little sultry and husky in the lower registers. Now, don't think the female can't get sultry with her voice in the higher range, it's just sometihng she has yet to master. Far too shy or awkward for that right now.

Personality:
Sweet || Naive || Social Butterfly || Open & Honest || Youthful & Inexperienced || Forgetful at Times || Shy about Flirting || Innocent || Patient || Intimidated by Drama & Power || Peaceful || Get Fiesty When Fed Up || Ray of Sunshine || Playful || Silly Sometimes

Ssanyu is a lioness who appears to be a naive little ray of sunshine. She's friendly and social, with a sweet disposition towars others. She is a bit naive in the sense that she does trust easily, and tends to give people the benefit of the doubt while also being willing to give people second chances. She's innocent in the sense that, while she understands the dangers of life, she isn't jaded by them or her experiences yet. She still looks on the bright side of everything.

The lioness is without a social butterfly, her patience with people is almost unmatched in the sense that it takes her a lot to even get annoyed. Flustered? Yes. But that's different. She doesn't know how to handle when people are messing or flirting with her, and it tends to leave her getting fiesty at the end. That's just her youth and inexperience shining through though, as well as her innocence, since she doesn't know how to handle or respond to it at all.

San is truly a peaceful creature, one who is quite intimidated by the likes of drama and power. She doesn't like the former, preferring to stay out of it and far away from it. As for the latter, she understands her position within the pride, and is easily intimidated by those who's status is above her own. But she's also seen what power can do to people, and how it cane bring out the worst in them, and she's content staying away from it.

Truthfully, Ssanyu is a lioness who is a joy to be around, and isn't the type to go start problems.

Crush:
None, Open
Mate:
None, Potentially Open
Cubs:
None
Kin:
Open
Affiliations:
wip - Open!

Other:
She's open for Affiliations and Such.