Wolf Play : Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Blood lust tide
03:01:17 BewareWhoYouTrust
Desti
Hia
 Destinations End
03:00:43 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Death
 Blood lust tide
02:59:54 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Love your blood sneaks up behind Your have very tasty blood and tackles them.
 Destinations End
02:58:48 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Oh my gosh. Hey Yellow!
 teddy
02:50:02 its yellow
Jacob
why do you have different accounts?
 JacobsDynasty
02:44:05 ~Jacob
I'm jumping around my accounts so my name will change a bit lol
 JacobsDynasty
02:43:34 ~Jacob
Hi
 Nymeria
02:43:26 Luna/Phantom
Hello Jacob.
 kycantina
02:42:34 ky
Tragic, there ya go
 Tragic Really
02:41:37 Jacob
Help I hate sitting at the top of chat
 Tragic Really
02:37:08 Jacob
The bottom one could also be Seeking Hallows
 Tragic Really
02:36:01 Jacob
Rogue
How about
Ghost Dance
Wildfire Whisps
Ghoulish Rogue
Caspers Corruption
Hallows Seeker
Lol just random things
 MLadySkylar
02:33:58 P'Sky
It doesn't look terrible?
I'm running on a sugar high
 MLadySkylar
02:32:37 P'Sky
Why am I drawing free-hand in ball point?
Oh right, torture xD
 Faulty Demons
02:31:19 Ollie, Gold
Bjake
Got ya :)
 Lazy Kingdom
02:28:59 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Hello chat, im looking to do a Laid back Rp! I'm open to any topic :D! Please PM me <3!
 BJake
02:25:42 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollie
You should check your TH real quick
 Rogue Wildfires
02:24:30 Mac and Cheese
What's a good Halloween name for my pack...
 Faulty Demons
02:23:33 Ollie, Gold
And you're pretty damm good at people lol
 BJake
02:23:28 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollie
You got it :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -1
Jackal : +5
Anaconda : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!October 12, 2022 11:44 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Stolen Fortress
WIP

Tales have long been heard about the castle guarded by fearsome creatures that plague the night. Over the years it's known now that it's halls have grown empty, only occupied by it's protectors. Many years ago the humans of Gryphon's Peak vacated their castle for unknown reason, leaving it to their once ferocious protectors, the Gargoyles.

For years the faithful defenders awaited their Human Lords' return, but with each passing night they never came back. Eventually the gargoyles took claim within the walls of their stoney fortress, turning it into their own home instead of just living atop it and guarding it. Their presence within Castle Gryphon kept would be occupants from coming to their gates, afraid of what lurks within.

That was, at least, until now. Hidden in the clouded darkness of the night, a group of humans have fled to Castle Gryphon seeking asylum and safety behind its gates. Their own castle, their own home, was just attacked, completely ransacked by their assailants. Believing their only choice was to flee, the survivors ran for what they believed was their only hope: Castle Gryphon and it's Gargoyles.

Despite their wariness, the Gargoyles agreed to let them in upon seeing the desperation mixed in with the grime upon their faces. Giving them shelter and aid, the refugees had a safe place to stay, to hide away and hope their attackers wouldn't find them.

Unfortunately, though, their attackers realized some of their prey escaped, and have set off in search of them. Whether it be by luck or skill, they've managed to track them to the haunted halls of Castle Gryphon. The rumors of the castle has not evaded the Attackers, so they tread carefully. However, their presence has now put them in direct contention with the Gargoyles, who care far more about protecting their own home than their human refugees.

Will the Gargoyles defend the new occupants like they did their previous lords, or will they kick them out and leave them to the wolves baying at their doors?

Edited at October 13, 2022 01:26 AM by Imperial Sands
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!October 12, 2022 11:45 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WPs Rules

1. Be Active, in both Rp and Discussion. I'd like Rp Posts to be Every Two Days. I understand life happens though, so if you cannot abide to that, make sure you communicate it to me. Otherwise you might be removed for inactivity.

2. This is a Semi-Literate Minimum Rp. I do expect to see Descriptions of at least Two Paragraphs of 5 Sentences Minimum for Sign Ups and Rp Posts with Decent Spelling, Puncuation, and Grammar.

3. There is a lot to Read, I know. But make sure you Read ALL of it.

4. Maximum of Four Characters Each. For Now, 1 High Rank per Person. Which Means you Cannot have a Human Princess and the Second in Command of the Gargoyles.

5. Gargoyles are Fantasy Based Creatures, have fun making them. I don't want to see any that look exactly like ones from Movies, TV Shows, or Books.

6. Im fine with Gargoyles who have more Animalistic Appearance over Human Characteristics. So Snouts, Animal Like Tails, etc. But make sure you keep it to One Species.

7. Gargoyles do not have any additional abilities than what is already mentioned in the following post.

8. When making a Sorcerer make sure they are balanced and not over powered, otherwise I will not accept them. If something they do is over powered or something along that lines, I will point it out, and the action will be ignored.

10. Please follow all of WP's rules in terms of using images for appearance, and know you still need a written description for them. If you'e read everything put the missing number in your form.

11. If you are playing a Juvenile, make sure they have a Guardian or a Birth Parent. Otherwise they will not be accepted.

12. The Refugees and the Gargoyles will likely never have met, though I will let for a few to possibly be from the humans who once lived in Castle Gryphon.

13. Have fun!

Edited at October 13, 2022 01:19 AM by Imperial Sands
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!October 12, 2022 11:45 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roleplay Information

The Refugees
These are all the humans of Castle Bryant, and, for the most part, they are all humans. Majority of the escapees are townsfolk, however, not all of them are. They have come with little more than what they had on them, or could quickly grab, when escaping. Which means they didn't have spare clothing, extra gold or tools, only whatever it was they could shove in their pockets when escaping. Everything they have now comes from the Castle Gryphon and the Gargoyles. While they are refugees within the Castle, they are expected to earn their keep in one fashion or another. Some will farm and work the gardens and crops within the Castle, some will work to keep the castle clean, while others might fashion weapons and act as sentries during the day. Whatever they can do, it is expected of them to pull some sort of weight, no matter what their role was for Castle Bryant.

Available Roles Within the Refugees:
- Sorcerers [Max 2]
- Princess or Prince, Possibly Both [Max 2]
- Guards or Knights [Max 4]
- Townsfolk
- Servants

The Gargoyles

These are the Gargoyles, the Protectors, of Castle Gryphon. Their clan has protected the Castle for generations, and has vowed to continue to do so even when there are no occupants. They have never really been viewed as owners of the castle, more so a part of it, up until recently. Even they didn't try to live within the castle until the past few years once their previous Human Lords failed to return.

The Gargoyles, which are known as the Gryphon Clan, named for their Location, have a variety of appearances. They all have the standard traits though: A pair of wings, a prehenzile tail, brow crest and/or horns, and pointed ears. They are bipedal primarily, but are strong enough to move around on all fours, even able to run on them. They have four digited hands and feet, their hands having three fingers and one opposable thumb, all ending in sharp and powerful claws, whereas their feet are three forwards facing toes and a back claw. When bipedal they walk on their toes, but when transitioning to four legs, they use more of their foot, allowing them to run faster on all fours and get better traction. They have finger like claws on the apex of their wings are capable of gripping, able to clasp their wings around them like cloaks. However, despite their more monstrous appearance, they do have an humanistic way about them. Majority of them have human like heads and bodies, though their hides are considerably more durable and thicker than human skin. They can have hair atop their heads, but do not have facial hair or body hair [think arms, back, and legs] like humans do. However, the hair they have can come in a variety of colors, even those viewed as unnatural.

For their wings they can be feathered or bat-like, and vary in appearance and size between gargates. Occasionally their wings can take the appearance more like that of a flying fox, where the wing membrane is stretched between their limbs. Their wings are used entirely for gliding, and are not capable of actual flight. Of course, there are both advantages and disadvantages to this. For one, their wings are incredibly prehensile and surprisingly durable. They are able to be used as weapons, while also being able to be maneuvered in ways ordinary wings cannot, such as draping around them like cloaks. However, it does mean they cannot simply take off from the ground or even get a running start. They must jump from a higher height in order for his wings to get enough air propelled into them to do anything.

Now for the sun, and the day. Gargoyles do turn to stone during the day, and is viewed as a form of hibernation as they cannot just wake from this. Which means from the moment the sun comes up, til the moment it dips below the horizon, the Gargoyles are all stone. However, the hibernation gives them great healing and rejuventation abilities, often finding they're completely healed once they reawaken. Of course, if a gargoyle is dead when it occurs, then it's too late, but if they're still alive when they turn to stone, they'll awake healed. Unfortunately for them, they are completely vulnerable during the day, able to be crushed when in stone form. This kills them, and they will never return to living form, but will remain as crumbled stone. Even if gargoyles are kept in dark place where the sun never gets in, the gargoyles will still turn to stone. Their stone forms are quite durable, as it's quite a feat to break them, but it is possible, you just need the right tools. It's important to know that there is no regenerative property to the sleep, things do not reattach once cut off, nor do they regrow. So if an arm or an eye is lost, they will remain lost.

Some other things to know. Their eyes glow a solid color as part of an adrenal response, so if they're excited, angered, etc. they'll glow whatever color it is for that gargoyle from white, red, green, etc. Gargoyles also lay eggs, and they're all kept in a rookery beneath the Castle. It takes about 6 months for the egg to be laid, and another 6 to 8 months to hatch. The eggs hatch into baby gargoyles who are slightly larger than your average human baby. Typically female gargoyles will lay their eggs around the same time if they can, and all the eggs in the rookery will typically hatch within a few days of each other. It's unknown why this is, but it's likely something evolutionary to aid in the raising of hatchlings. Unlike some renditions of gargoyles, these ones do have names given to them upon birth, and they do know who their parents are, and their families, etc.

Lifepsan wise, Gargoyles have elongated lifespans. About twice as long as humans, but that's about it. This is likely due to the fact that they only experience about half the day, and their aging stops during their periods as stone, so aging takes twice as long. Oddly enough, though, gargoyles rarely get sick, only a few illnesses actually affect them.

The Gargoyle Hierarchy

Clan Leader
This is the Gargoyle who leads the Clan. What he or she says is what goes. They're the one in charge, and they primarily make all of the decisions regarding the clan, though they often seek advisement from their Second and the Advisor. If the Clan Leader dies, the Second will take their place and choose a new Second. When a Clan Leader steps down, they take the role of Advisor. This rank can be challenged for if the Clan supports it.

Second in Command
This is the Gargoyle chosen by the Clan Leader to not only help them lead, but to replace them when the time comes. This is often a Gargoyle younger than the Lead by at least one generation. It can be either male or female, and occasionally it can even be the mate of the Leader instead of true successor. They are often well versed and trained in combat as well, and will absolutely lead battles when needed. This is not a rank challenged for, but chosen by the Lead.

Advisor
This is the Gargoyle that is typically the previous Clan Leader prior to the current. When the Clan Leader steps down, they take the role of Advisor to aid the clan leader in pretty much everything. As the Clan Leader ages and gains experience, they aren't as needed but they're still highly respected and viewed upon. The only time a Clan Leader doesn't take this title is when they were beaten in challenge, in that case the current Advisor will remain until later replaced or death.

Defenders
This is the primary mass of the Gargoyle clan, majority of them falling within this rank. They are the ones who defend the castle, or chase off would be pursuers. They can be male or female, but they are all adults.

Guardians
These are the few Gargoyles who, while still protectors, have a slightly different job. Instead of defending the Castle, they defend for and care for the rookery and the eggs within it. If there are no eggs, they'll join the defenders, but when there are they are the ones in charge of making sure the eggs remain unscathed and are tended to properly. There is typically one among them that is an unspoken "Lead Guardian" who takes the lead for them and ensures everyone is doing their jobs properly. But the Guardians ensure the eggs are kept at the right temperature and no one enters the rookery who isn't supposed to be there. When it comes time when eggs are hatching, a Guardian will retreive the parents for it.

Juveniles
These are all the young gargoyles from hatchlings up until they reach sexual maturity, which is about the age of 16. They do not have specific roles or anything other than to learn and train.

Gargoyle Abilities:
+ Gliding: They Can Glide in Any Weather as Long as there are Air Currents to Ride. They cannot fly though, so if they are on the ground they have to move to a place where they can jump off to glide.
+ Enhanced Attributes: This includeds strength, speed, agility, reflexes, durability, and senses. They all have a basic baseline, but Gargoyles who are more lithe will have better agility and speed, whereas larger, brutish gargoyles will be stronger.
+ Climbing: Gargoyles have very sharp, strong, and hardy claws on their hands and feet, able to pierce and slice through even the strongest of stone without breaking or chipping. This means they can climb pretty much anything if they desire it.
+ Camoflauge/Stealth: Due to their natural affinity for night time, they are well adept at hiding and camoflauging within the shadows, as well as with other statues. For some reason, because of this affinity for the night, they are quite stealthy, and are even able to glide in absolute silence.
+ Dermal Armor: They are not bullet or inpenetrable, however their hide is naturally harder and more protective than human skin. So they do have a natural armor to them, but not by a whole lot.
+ Night Vision: Obviously, being night creatures, they can see at night, even with no light around. They can see as well at night as we can during the day.

Edited at October 13, 2022 01:15 AM by Imperial Sands
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!October 13, 2022 01:20 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Available Roles

ALL RESERVATIONS HAVE 48 HOURS

The Refugees
1. Sorcerer | Reserved for The Wayne Pack
2. Tatsuya Iseul-Fraener Montcrioux | M | 22 Yrs | Spellbound | Pg. 2
3. Katharina Ellette Maddock | F | 24 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 3
4. Princess | Reserved for Bruiser
5. Percival Urien du Bec | M | 22 Yrs | Cereal | Pg. 5
6. Sorcerer | Reserved for Cereal
7. Reserved for Zarrae
8. Reserved for Carnage

The Gargoyles

Clan Leader:
1. Garan | M | 58 [29] Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 3

Second in Command:
1. Ombro | M | 42 [21] Yrs | Convivial | Pg. 2

Advisor:

Defenders:
1. Dealla | F | 50 [25] Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
2. Dov | M | 50 [25] Yrs | Sputnik | Pg. 2
3. Zakoth | M | 56 [28] Yrs | Cereal | Pg. 3
4. Visnyra | F | 52 [26] Yrs | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 4
5. Lito | M | 60 [30] Yrs | Cereal | Pg. 6
6. Reserved for Carnage

Guardians:
1. Reserved for The Dauntless
2. Reserved for Spellbound
3. Reserved for Zarrae

Juveniles:
1. Reserved for Zarrae

Edited at October 19, 2022 06:09 AM by Imperial Sands
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!October 13, 2022 01:26 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

The Humans

Name: [First & Last Name, Title if they Have it]
Role: [What were they before they were a Refugee]
Thoughts on the Gargoyles:
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Abilities: [Only for the Sorcerers]
Skills: [What they're good at, weapons, etc.]
Crush:
Significant Other: [Spouse, Fiance, Girlfriend, Boyfriend]
Children:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:

The Gargoyles

Name: [They only have 1 Name]
Age: [Remember, they take twice as long to age as Humans]
Desired Rank:
Thoughts on the Refugees:
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Skills: [What they're good at, weapons, etc.]
Strengths: [Can include Skills]
Weaknesses: [Minimum 3 Physical]
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!October 13, 2022 01:26 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!October 13, 2022 01:32 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Why do I like to go for more limited ranks-

Reserve human sorcerer.
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!October 13, 2022 01:53 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You got it ;D
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!October 13, 2022 02:33 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

₪ D E A L L A ₪

Name:

Dealla
Meaning "Protector"
About 25 In Human Years;
50 In Gargoyle Years
Female

Defender
Desired Rank:

Maybe Second,
But She's Also Content
Thoughts on the Refugees:

Dealla truthfully isn't a big fan of the humans, she has nothing personally against them, she just doesn't know them, and therefore doesn't really care about them. However, she is completely loyal to Garan, so she supports him no matter what.
Appearance:

(Fantasy Character Maker - Credits to Deerinspotlight @ picrew.me)

Dealla is a gargate who is quite tall in appearance, which isn't unusual for a lot of Gargoyles, standing at 5'11" tall. Due to her nature, she often is on her toes, which makes her appear taller than she actually is. One of the first things others tend to notice about the woman is how incredibly muscular and athletic her build it. Ropey muscle can be seen up her arms, and powerful legs carry her around fluidly. There isn't anything dainty about the woman, having rather strong features about her.

Her legs are quite long, and thickly build with muscle, with an abdomen that is quite cut but doesn't quite have define abdominal muscles like humans have, instead her stomach is flat but taut. While her legs appear abnormally long for a human, though correctly porportioned for a gargoyle, her arms are of more normal length, though they end with strong hands that end with hardy and durable claws. For her feet she has slightly larger feet than normal for female gargoyles with more pronounced claws on them, allowing her to walk quieter and atop of things when she splays her toes. Her tail, which is prehensile, does not end in anything fancy, instead simply tapering down to a narrow point. She has a set of broader shoulders, her collar bones easily seen pressing out against her skin. Her neck is perhpas the only thing that seems delicate, as it's often bared due to keeping her hair in a long briad. She's not necessarily the most volumptuous woman, considering her more athletic and toned physique, but the female does have her assets, not that she pays them any mind though. She isn't a woman who is terribly into appearances, prefering to go with function over fashion.

Facial wise she has a more rectangular face shape, with a strong, defined jaw. Her cheek bones, while not the most prominent, are sharp, with her cheeks appearing a bit hollow as well, giving her a very chiseled but still feminine look. Her eyes are more almond shape, and a bright shade of red, which is the color they glow when she's pumped full of adrenaline. Like many gargoyles she has a pair of longer, pointed ears, and pronounced canine teeth that are quite sharp and reminiscent of something animal like. Her eye brows are surprisingly well groomed, and are shaped well over her eyes. Her lips are a bit on the thinner side, but could still be full enough to be considered pleasing.

Her skin color is a medium grey in color, not quite enough to be consider charcoal. This color is complimented by the dark blue black color of her hair, horns, and wings. The hooked claws of her wings mirrow the color of her wings, whereas the claws on her hands and feet are more so that of her skin color. Her voice is a lower tone, something soothing but strong when speaking.

Personality:

Tries to be Controlled and Collected || Impatient || Reckless at Times || A bit Brash || Protective || Loyal || Direct || Honest || Fiery || Stubborn || Strong Willed || Independent

Skills:

Large Melee Weapons: Dealla is very much a go big or go home kind of gal. When it comes to her preferred weapons, she prefers her battle axes or maces. She isn't picky about which one, and sometimes she will grab one of each.
Combat in General: She's practically a machine meant for war, and fighting is something Dealla is, in general, very good at. Whether it's with a weapon or with out, she is very adept at what she does.
Strengths:

→ Combat Skills in General
→ Surprisingly Strong & Quick on her Feet

Weaknesses:

→ Not Very Skilled at Long Range
→ Not the Fastest Glider

Crush:

None, Open
Mate:

None
Offspring:

None
Affiliations:

Open - Wip
Other:
Big WIP Here

Edited at October 15, 2022 06:24 PM by Imperial Sands
Stolen Fortress | Gargoyle & Human Rp | Open!October 13, 2022 02:43 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP

Name:

Corin Wren

Role:

Townsfolk

Thoughts on the Gargoyles:

He can't help but be intimidated of them, and therefore on the wary side, but he doesn't have anything against them. If he had to choose, then he's neutral towards them

Appearance:

Corin doesn't really look like much. He stands at five feet six inches tall, with a lean build that could be considered thin, or at least somewhat nearing that line. Either way, it is clear he is not built for power, for brute strength; instead his frame is more along the lines of speed and agility. He isn't as delicate or weak as he looks, however, his body is muscled in the way one would see among some athletes, lean strength throughout the body, not the larger type of muscles typically seen in those that possess great amounts of strength. He has once been compared to a sighthound, or a cat, in the past in terms of build and musculature. He does have visible muscles if he has no shirt on or something, but he doesn't look that strong with normal clothing.

He has black hair, although it rather looks more like a dark brown in the sunlight, with even quite a few bright copper strands within; most visible in direct sunlight. It's quite pretty actually, and a few have commented on those fiery reddish strands littered within the darker hair. His hair is typically cut short, around ear length or shorter, nothing fancy going on. He prefers shorter hair, low-maintenance for a good reason, and also practicality as well, which ties into the first reason. It started when he was younger, longer hair didn't help anyone, much less him, in climbing and such. Although he had been convinced by a family member to try longer hair for a while, and he did, before his tolerence for that ran out a month later and he cut it again. By himself. With a knife. He looked like someone had hacked off the hair with a jagged piece of metal, which it kind of had been.

His skin color is pale, not in a need-the-sun-more way, but in a natural way. To be specific, his skin tone is fair. There are a few scars littering his body, easily hidden by clothing, and nothing really big; mostly gained from accidents.

Corin's eye color is blue, cornflower blue, to be specific. The lighter blue-gray hue is pretty, something about the shade of it; perhaps it has a tad more gray mixed in there, but it's still clearly blue; although not as clear or bright as those with deeper or clearer blue eyes. They're of an almond shape when it comes to what the eye itself is shaped like. These light eyes are alert and sharp, almost wary; watching others' body language and actions, watching for what, he doesn't know himself sometimes. But he watches the others around him, no doubt about it. And the sharp look in his eyes can be hidden, when he's trying to be less noticable, which is fairly often.

The air around him is a meeker one, quieter, less confident in a way. Being the youngest of several siblings, and of an unremarkable personality himself, he's used to being outshone and not noticed among the bolder, more dominant personalities. He stands regularly, posture straight, but it isn't usually his posture that gives it away, but the behavior around others. His first instinct is to turn his gaze downwards in a manner that would be considered submissive, and he often tries not to meet others' gazes for too long. When he speaks, his voice is soft and quiet, he rarely raises his voice to anyone. There is also a cautious edge to him, more subtle, and the sharpness is often lost beneath the meeker demeanor most of the time, save for the look in his eyes. When he is by himself, or with an animal, he seems to act more confidently, and even with the presence of others, if he is actively handling an animal, he shed his submissive demeanor.

Corin moves quietly, with a grace that is almost that of a cat's. His whisper-soft footfalls are very nearly silent on default, still being audible, but in busier or noisier places the sound of them are lost beneath the louder sounds. He has also been compared to a bird, with how he moves, like a small one that is constantly ready to fly. He moves like this both by just how he moves, and from his younger years of climbing, having to light on his feet. Unlike a cat, he does not move with the confidence or power of one, however.

Personality:

Words
words

Abilities:

-Teleportation-

This one is perhaps the spell that Corin is best at, and has the most experience of using. He can accurately appear in the part of a room he wants to be in, and it can be a useful ability to use. Pretty much, as far as he can tell, as long as he has been somewhere, he can appear there. But, there is a major downside to his magic that prevents this from being considered 'over-powered', it drains him. Sure, he'll be fine for multiple short 'jumps', about five times with at least a minute or two to recover; but the farther he goes, the more draining it is, therefore it goes down to two medium teleportations, about five minutes in between; and he has one long teleportation in him and no others. Ideally, this is when he is in perfect condition, physically and mentally rested, no wounds or sicknesses, and has been eating at least fairly well. He's never tested his limits beyond one long jump, because if he tries any other teleportation after a long one, then he straight up passes out, and so the long teleportation is used in the direst of circumstances. Another limit to this ability is that he is only able to teleport one thing, living or inanimate, at a time; and inanimate objects seem harder for him to do anything with, for some reason.

- -
-

Skills:

-
-
-

Crush:

None, open

Significant Other:

None so far

Children:

None