Wolf Play : Sacrifices | Dragon Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Drunken seas
06:09:04 Pera
Poor dragon ranger 😂
-Click-
 atlas
06:05:53 Any Pronouns
@Amy
Goodnight
 Amygdala
06:01:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
You were so lucky...they can be hard to even see

Okay battle is done...i am going to sleep now XD

Goodnight
 atlas
05:57:31 Any Pronouns
@amy
Yeah that is the first time I saw a falcon
 Amygdala
05:57:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay...the battle should be over by now 15 minutes have gone by
 Purgatory
05:57:03 Purge/Purse/Pug
atlas

Ethereal
 Amygdala
05:56:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
Wow that's crazy
 atlas
05:55:20 Any Pronouns
I saw a peregrine falcon this morning
-Click-
 Amygdala
05:53:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I just hope they won't follow their father's footsteps and go insane as well
 Feiella
05:52:10 Fei the writer
at least Questioning has cute pups
 Amygdala
05:50:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Yup that's the one...he has been spotted in forest this time
 Purgatory
05:50:18 Purge/Purse/Pug
Hopefully she gives some pretty pups bred to Cambo
 Feiella
05:50:04 Fei the writer
Amy
...Questioning Life? My insane wolf?
 Amygdala
05:49:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I love the name

Also...guess who just poped up in forest...he just can't stay put it seems XD

Ky
Good luck
 kycantina
05:47:48 ky
My shift is scheduled to end in 15 but I know that's not happening, gonna shut down my laptop in the hopes that it encourages the guests to get out. Send good vibes chat, I've been here for 12 going on 13 hours, goodnight <33
 Feiella
05:47:27 Fei the writer
Amy
-WP Click-
It was this wolf that I decided to name
 Amygdala
05:45:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
She really is pretty
 Amygdala
05:44:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Oh...then we're good...he doesn't seem to walk around too much
 Purgatory
05:44:18 Purge/Purse/Pug
She's so pretty, reminds me of those pumpkin spice drinks my mom likes
-WP Click-
 Feiella
05:44:11 Fei the writer
Amy
It is adult wolf I never named

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +3
Wolverine : +5
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Sacrifices | Dragon Rp | Open!October 12, 2022 10:47 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sacrifices

In the world of dragons, a world much like ours, there are seven dragons clans that rule the lands. While they are powerful, lead by fierce leaders, it's known that the true source of power is the Elder Council. See not even the Clan Leader's are truly in charge of the dragons, that falls to the Elder Dragons of the Council.

Rumored to be the first ever dragons, these ancient creatures are said to have a connection to the gods, and ensure that the clans below them fall in line and follow them with conviction. Of course, they aren't the first dragons, albeit they are quite old, instead they're the first ever Lead Dragons of the Seven Clans, powerful and ancient creatures who, when replaced, couldn't quite give up on their power and decided to reinstate themselves as the Elder Council, effectively putting themselves, once again, at the top.

These Dragons, these Elders, they believe whole heartedly in the gods they follow, and insist that the Dragons below them follow suit. They ensure the Gods' blessing every year by the means of sacrifices. Not just any old sacrifice though. No, they insist on the Sacrifice of the Innnocent: Hatchlings.

Every years the Elders visit each Clan one by one, look amongst that year's hatchlings to decide who will live, and who will get the Honor of becoming a sacrifice to the Gods. Some years a Clan only has to give up one hatchling, some years, though, the fates aren't so kind. The Clans have no say in it though, instead they have no choice but to go along with it, allowing their Hatchlings to be carried off to be sacrified or risk the wrath of not only the Gods, but the Elders too.

One Clan, though, has decided enough is enough. Having lost a total of seven hatchlings the year prior, the clan banded together under the Leadership of their Chief, rebelled. They refused to offer up any of their hatchling for the Reckoning, believing that Gods, merciful Gods, wouldn't require the Sacrifice of even ONE Hatchling. United they stood against the Elders when they came, and they would regret it.

The Elders were enraged by the insubordination of the Lesser Dragons. How dare they defy them the gods, who did they think they were? They would not let this go unpunished, they couldn't. If they wanted to challenge the wrath of gods, then they would feel it.

And they did.

The Elder Council fell upon them like a Tsunami on an island, tearing them down one by one until only the breath of ruins remained of the Clan. Those who survived fled for the far Mountains, hoping the Elders would think they were all gone, and would not follow them. Their only hope would be to pull whoever was left together and try to carve a new life out somewhere the Elders wouldn't find them.

Unfortunately for the Survivors, the Elders' Prides were wounded by the Rebellion, and they were not content at simply Dismantling the Clan. They wanted it's extinction. So some of the best warriors, trackers, and hunters of the remaining six clans were gathered, sent to slaughter the survivors and return with their heads. The prize? That year their Hatchlings would be spared, they, ahem, the gods would be satisfied with the sacrifice of the traitors instead.

With a dangerous game of cat and mouse now taking place, one can only imagine what the Gods really have in store for them.

The Lovely Tenebris Umbra is my Co-Lead for this Rp if they Desire so.
Enough Said.

Edited at October 12, 2022 10:57 PM by Imperial Sands
Sacrifices | Dragon Rp | Open!October 12, 2022 10:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow All of WP's and Eve's Rules
1. Be Active. In Both Rp and Discussion. You will get no Reminders or Warnings.

2. This is a Semi to Advanced Literacy. I will be Much harder on forms and Rp posts than I have been in other Rps.

3. Reservations Last 48 Hours. When Reserving, Reserve the Power Type you want. If you don't, you aren't gaurunteed to get it.

4. No Orphaned Hatchlings, you Must have One Biological Parent. Hatchlings Will Not Be Accepted Until They Do.

5. Detailed Descriptions for Personality and Appearance are the Minimum. They cannot be shorter than 3 Full Paragraphs Each of 5-8 Sentences with Decent Spelling, Grammar, etc. Rp Posts will need to be Similar.

6. No Overpowered Characters, Perfect Characters, GodModding, etc.

7. Your Characters Cannot Dodge Every Hit but Make Every Hit when Fighting. If I notice it Happening, I will Choose the Outcome of the Fight Myself, and it Likely Won't be in Your Favor.

9. Do not have your Character be "That Guy". You know the one. We hate that Guy. If you've read everything, literally everything, put the missing number in your form. But hide it!

10. When Creating your Abilities for your Dragon they must not only Make Sense, but don't make them Overpowered. So they cannot have every ability under the sun, and the must have at least 3 Weaknesses [Actual Weaknesses] and 2 Limitations. Keyword being ~Minimum~. If I think your needs more, Im going to say it.

11. I have the Right to Deny Applications. If I have to Correct your form 3 Times, thats grounds for a denial.

12. Have fun!
Sacrifices | Dragon Rp | Open!October 12, 2022 10:54 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Dragons
WIP

Rather than give you a list of available dragons to choose from with different aspects to conform to. I've decided to a go a bit of a different route this time. Though it will be similar in a sense of things you will have to keep in mind, and rules you will have to follow, it gives more room for individualism and creative freedom. This means two Dragons with Fire Abilities could be completely different, including their abilities.

List of Dragon Abilities:

Light
Shadow
Lunar
Fairy
Storm
Venom
Dream
Earth
Water [1]
Ice
Air
Fire [1]

I am also open to other types if you think of some, so feel free to offer! :)

Any power types that are striked through have been reserved or are taken. If they are a dragon with multiple spots available, the number besides them reflect how many spots have been claimed. Once they've all been claimed, it too will become striked through.

Rarity Classes:

Common [3 Spots]:
Fire
Water
Ice
Earth
Air

Uncommon [2 Spots]:
Venom
Storm
Illusion
Fairy

Rare [1 Spot]:
Light
Shadow
Dream
Lunar

I may adjust spots for individual dragon types, but that is up to my discretion.

When Making Your Dragons

There are several things you'll have to keep in mind when not only making your dragon, but when selecting it too. Certain dragons will have certain rarity, therefore some dragons may have 1 Spot, while Others could have Three. You'll need to be prepared to do research and great a dragon who's abilities make sense.

Since I will be Allowing people to take a Broad term with no outline to really follow, this means you will need to make sure you create a Balanced Dragon. They cannot be Overpowered. You will need at least 3 Weaknesses and at least 2 Limitations. If I do not think they balance your dragon out enough, I will make you work on it more.

Once your dragon has been accepted into the Rp, you may change Nothing about their abilities, weaknesses, or strengths. Even if you think of something cool, or think a Weakness makes them too underpowered, that's too bad. I will not be allowing people to fix it, and I Will check. This it to keep people honest, so they don't decide to change something to make their dragon stronger or invulnerable to something they discover later. Dragons can't change their vulnerabilities when they're born, so you can't either.

All the Dragons in the Rp are Hatchlings to Adults, which Means they are Anything from Less than a Year Old, to Several Hundred Years Old. I will be Capping all Dragons age at about 1000 Years though. This is because the age of "Elder" is established at about 1500-2000 years old. These are stil l dragons well in their prime though, and the age of Ancient Occurs after Five Thousand years. It's important to know the Elder Council is made up of Ancient Dragons, so dragons who are thousands of years old, which is why the clan lost. Collectively, the Council is the Strongest Group of Dragons there are.

I will not say how old dragons can get before they die. It's relatively unknown. Most dragons don't make it to Elder-hood because they die violently before hand. The Dragon world is NOT a peaceful place.

For Hatchlings, they do not receive their powers until they reach sexual maturity. There is a couple fo things to consider about Hatchlings though. First, even if they are born of two different species, they will always take after one of them more in appearance, they'll never be an even 50/50. So, while they may be a Earth x Water Cross, if they resemble a Water Dragon more, they will be called as such until their Powers Develop. While their powers won't come through any time soon, when they do, Hatchlings that are the offspring of Two Different Types of Dragons will take after One Parent in terms of Powers. They will NEVER Inherit Both, even in Minor form.

For those wanting to know: Dragons reach Sexual Maturity, in this Rp, at the Age of 50.

The Age Range Goes:
Hatchling [< 1 Yr]
Juvenile [2 - 10 Yrs]
Adolescent [10 - 50 Yrs]
Young Adult [50 - 250 Yrs]
Adult [250 - 1500 Yrs]
Elder [1500 Yrs - 5000 Yrs]
Ancient [5000+ Yrs]

Dragons that are Hatchling to Adult [With a Cap of 1000 Years] will be accepted in this Rp.
Hatchlings to Adolescents do NOT count towards the Spot Count for the Power Types. The Exception Being if you Intend for the to Reach Sexual Maturity within the Rp. Then you must Reserve that Spot Type.

Example:
If you want to Rp a Light Dragon but the spot is taken, you cannot make an Adolescent who is 49 Yrs old, have them age up in rp, and then have a Light Dragon. I will not accept it.

Please Keep in Mind that These Dragon Power Types are for BOTH Role Types: Survivors & Hunters

Edited at October 12, 2022 11:22 PM by Imperial Sands
Sacrifices | Dragon Rp | Open!October 12, 2022 10:56 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Available Roles

Survivors
1. Water Dragon | Reserved for Me
2. Fire Dragon | Reserved for Me
3. Lunar Dragon | Reserved for Tene

Hunters
1. Reserved for Me

There is a Maximum of 10 Hunters. Whereas Survivors have a Higher Max (Undecided Right Now). This is because the Survivors include Hatchlings, Juveniles, and Adolescents which are basically Defenseless.

Edited at October 12, 2022 11:21 PM by Imperial Sands

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Role:
Power Type:
Thoughts on Everything?: [What is their Opinion on things like The Sacrifices, Elders, the Rebellion, etc. Where do they stand with things?]
Appearance: [Detailed Description; Minimum 3 Paragraphs]

Personality: [Detailed, Min. 3 Paragraphs]
Abilities: [Make Sure You Read the Dragon Guide]
Strengths:
Weaknesses: [Make Sure You Read the Dragon Guide]
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]

Other:

For Abilities, if I feel like I need to put a Cap on the Number of a Abilities Dragons can have for their Power Type I will. So Do Not Abuse it.

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You May Start Reserving Dragons.
Rp Samples Will be Required Prior to Reserving Rare Dragons
Sacrifices | Dragon Rp | Open!October 12, 2022 11:02 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Beollán
Meaning "Glowing Fire" - Pronounced Beo-Lawn
Beollan was named for his appearance, in the fact that he always looks like a glowing fire in the middle of the night.
He's Approximately 761 Years Old.
Give or Take a Few.
Role:
Survivor
Power Type:
Fire
Appearance:

Image Credit Belongs to Me. I sketched this very poorly done drawing on my Ipad. This is not a Stock Image. No one besides myself has permission to use it for anything. Not a 100% accurate to his appearance, but close enough.

Beollan breaks the mold of Fire Dragons, and, well, honestly, just Dragons in general. However, that could be chalked up to how old he is in comparison to the other dragons he is around, having grown and changed over the years since he was last seen. He is not massive by dragon standards, well within the size frame for a Fire Dragon, however, compared to the dragons who are several centuries his junior, he seems quite large. Standing at around 35 feet at the shoulder, it's hard to measure his exact height, however, it's easily seen he's about twice the size of his young adult counterparts. One thing to keep in mind with Beo is while he isn't necessarily super tall for his age, he is more of a long dragon, being rather streamlined in build. However, Beollan is a testiment that dragons do not stop growing as they age.

In terms of build, Beo has a unique figure, but one that fits within the parameters of a Fire Dragon's physique. He is athletic, and muscular, but with a more streamlined and sleek build. It's clear that the male was designed to be more aerodynamic than he is sheer bulky mass. Can he throw down? Absolutely. But he's designed, it seems, for aerial and fast warfare. He's a bit more elongated than other dragons, with a slightly longer neck, and a slightly longer body, with lean and powerful legs that carry him around on all fours. His front feet are much more like hands than his hind feet, with the toes of his front feet being longer and more designed for gripping, giving him a grasp that is absolutely ferocious. His hind feet, though, while a bit longer than normal, are closer to the normal design for dragons. At the end of his toes on his front feet are very long, curved and very sharp claws [think bird of prey claws that are dragon sized]. Whereas the claws on his hind feet are shorter, thicker, and a bit blunter.

He has the stereotypical pair of wings, but they're longer than some might expect, allowing him to move at surprising speed, though not anything close to the smaller, more agile counterparts. What does make Beollan rather unique, are the wing-like membranes that are attached to the backs of all his legs, as well as down the sides of his tail. At the end of his tail, the wing membranes create a fan-like tail tip. Now, he can control these, and can have the Membranes splayed, so they're viewable and usable, or he can have them laid down so that the spike protrude more, and can be used to pierce things. Think of like the Spine on some Fish's backs. These do give him the unique ability of being able to glide even if his wings are damaged. Albeit he won't glide well, but enough to make an escape if need be.

For his build, Beollan seemed to be almost stuck in the middle between appearing more like a Classic or American styled dragon and that of a Chinese dragon. With his lankier build, he seems to take slightly after the ladder, but with too many features of the former to really let him be either one. His head holds a shape that is a mix of the two types. He has a a more squared head, his head snout shape being average in length, but rather than tapering to a point or even just a narrower square, it remains relatively wide in comparison. Though not as wide and robust as other dragons. His top canine teeth, though, do jut out past his lip and are viewable to those around him even when his mouth is closed. He has clear definition to his jaw line, with a wide nose atop his snout. Above his eyes are defined ridges that resemble "eyebrows", that turn inwards and conjoin with a similar spiked ridge starting on his forehead, and carrying down his spine to his tail tip. The ridge along his back never grows to be more than a couple of inches long, and there is a convienent place where it ends at the base of his neck, before picking up just before his shoulders end, or where his wings attach. This gives the perfect place for a saddle and rider to be placed unhindered. Nearing the back of his head, a pair of a spiraling horns [think Kudu], just from his head. They're several feet in length, and end in a sharp point perfect for piercing. They're angled so that if he bows his head down, he can use them to impale others if necessary. Oddly enough, these horns are also quite warm to the touch and increase in heat when he's using his ability.

The last thing to take notice about his face are the vents on it that release steam, or smoke, from them to help regulate his temperature. There are three on the top of his snout, that decrease a bit in size as they go down it. Meaning the first, the one closest to his forehead, is the largest, whereas the one closest to his nose is the smallest. The last vent is actually on his forehead, and connects to the ridge on his spine, with the tapered, tail end almost touches the first vent. The vents, which are similar to gils in shape, on his snout can and will close and open of their own free will, but he can also control them. However, the vent on his forehead is always open. This is because it isn't a true vent, it's actually a wound that never properly healed, and instead turned into a vent. This means he has a constant flow of air to the fire he breathes, allowing it to get hotter than what he himself can make it, so he has to take that into account when using fire. He has to adjust to take into account the air flow from the vent. Due to these not being markings, but instead actual openings in his skin, when they are open they appear the color of flame, because they basically are, however, when the three on his snout are closed, they're just closed, black lines.

Now, for his coloration, Beollan is not necessarily a complex color scheme, though he appears it. His base scale color is black, which is a bit unusual for fire dragons, but the sheer amount of flame color on him seems to make up for it. His belly scales are not black, instead they appear to mirror the color of flame, and are a constant flux of reds, oranges, and yellows. This same color is seen outlining the black scales of his base, on the ridges of his eyebrows and spine, and they also color his horns as well. Surprisingly, this is the same color that can be seen in the vents of his face. So it's unusual if it's actual flame, or a coincidental coloration. Lastly, for his wing membrane, they take on that same flux of colors, however, black veins can be seen spidering across them. Unusually, though, the male's mouth is completely black, meaning his tongue, teeth, and gums make his mouth seem like a void until he breathes fire. His claws are also black, and are quite shiny. Lastly, as if to match, his eyes resemble flame too.

Image Credit Belongs to Me. I sketched this very poorly done drawing on my Ipad. This is not a Stock Image. No one besides myself has permission to use it for anything. Not a 100% accurate to his appearance, but close enough.

Personality:
Solitary || Protective || Wise & Intelligent || Impatient at Times || Proud || Jaded || Slow to Trust || Hot Tempered & Volatile When Angered || A bit Unhinged Mentally Sometimes || Lacking Social Skills || Talkative or Chatty at Times || Scatter Brained || Experienced || Direct || Snarky Old Man || Inheritantly Grumpy || A bit Wild or Untamed || A bit Cold Towards Humans || Prefers his Own Company

It's a fact that Beollan is not the dragon he used to be, no longer the battle hardened warrior with a ferocious attitude. Back in the day, as he'll say it, he was an aggressive and competent warrior, with a snarky and snide attitude. He was arrogant and blissfully ignorant about the idea that things could ever change. He was at the top of the world. And then it all came crashing down with the cleave of a sword.

Nowadays, Beollan is moreso a shell of what he once was, his fractured psyche apparent to all those who are lucky enough to even see him, let alone actually talk to him. He's mentally and emotionally broken, never having fully healed from the loss of his original rider, much like the wound on his head never healed the way it should have. Now it's just a constant void that fuels his fire.

There are still some hints of his original personality within him, as he's quite snarky still, and not at all patient in the matters of stupidity and arrogance. But he isn't immediately volatile like he used to be. Now it takes quite a bit to get him to the point where he'll explode, but it isn't impossible to reach. And, given his lack of social skills, it's unlikely it'll be difficult to reach the more and more he's exposed to others. In fact, due to his primarily, and incredibly, solitary nature, Beo doesn't handle being around others very well at all. It's no longer natural to him. The only company he's had over the recent centuries was himself, and he's had plenty of conversations with him. He gets along well with him.

If it wasn't clear yet, Beollan is a bit... mentally unhinged. He isn't all put together, with several pieces of his mental state completely MIA. This makes him someone that others will absolutely have to keep an eye on in order to keep themselves, and others, safe. He's unpredictable in his reactions, and unreliable in the sense that you can never depend on him to follow how things should be handled. Still, Beo is a very proud dragon. If you try to point out these flaws in his state of mind, he's going to become insulted and likely act out because of it. He doesn't want to admit anything is wrong, because then he would have to talk and think about why. In general, Beo is a proud dragon, it's not something he's ever lost. So tread carefully.

Despite all his... oddities.. the fire dragon is still 100% fire dragon. He's obscenely protective over what he calls his, and entirely territorial. He won't take lightly to someone treading on something he doesn't intend to share, and he will defend himself, and those he cares for, violently. Those who do not align themselves with those he cares for are consider his enemies and he will remove them without prejudice. Afterall, despite the very jaded and sometimes scatter brained antics of the male, he is still a very experienced and intelligent dragon. There is a very wicked mind behind his eyes, and, while he doesn't always seem so, he is absolutely capable of using his mind to get out of things he can't out muscle.

After all of this though, is an inheritantly grumpy and snarky old man for a dragon. He prefers to be left alone. In fact, there is something about the older dragon that is incredibly untamed, wild, more so than even some of the younger dragons. He isn't a soul you can bully or trick into compliance or submission. This wildness, though, is often originally presented in how cold he is towards humans. It's unlikely he will even be that friendly with his own future rider despite the obvious fact that they are his rider. Will he keep them from death? Sure. But he isn't going to outrightly just be friends with them either. And those humans who aren't his? Forget it.

At the end of the day, Beollan's personality is the result of his age, seclusion, and scars.

Abilities:
wip

Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
wip

Weaknesses
wip

Likes & Dislikes:
+ Food. He loves to Eat. He's happiest when eating.
+ Hot and Warm Climates.
+ Long Naps on Hot Surfaces.

Dislikes
- Anything Cold or Wet.
- Being Interrupted or Annoyed
- Snobbish Characters
- Those Who Would Try to Steal his Food

Affiliations:
Wip - Open
Other:
I adore him.
Sacrifices | Dragon Rp | Open!October 12, 2022 11:04 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Nesaea;
Often called Nes. Sometimes Nessie.
Role:
Survivor
Power Type:
Water Dragon
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Me and Me Alone. I created this piece, as well as the character herself. No one has permission to use this in any capacity.

Nesaea is a dragonness who could be considered beautiful, at least by water dragon standards. She's a young adult dragon, and so she's only about 11 feet tall at the shoulder, but will continue to grow as she ages. She has a leaner build, something that is similar to an athletic horse, but with the shape of a dragon. It's evident by just looking at her she is a lithe and agile creature, with long, but powerful legs that carry her well over land, but also allows her to swim well. Her more streamlined body is connected to a lean neck that is average in length with a more delicate and round head attached to it.

Her snout, as mentioned, is round and on the feminine side, with smaller nostrils she can shut completely when swimming. Like many water dragons, instead of breathing on water, she instead is like whales or dolphins and can hold her breath for a very long period of time. Being able to close her nostrils prevents water from entering her lungs. She has a pair of cheek frills instead of the normal spikes or ridges, and she can control them which help her express her emotions further than her own facial features. She also has a pair of horns, that are shorter compared to other dragons, atop her otherwise smooth head.

Noticeably about the female as that her feet are webbed, acting as better paddles than normal dragon feet are, though, to be honest, it's her tail that acts as the main paddle and gives her the real speed. Besides her feet, there is webbing like grills on all of her legs, as well as down the sides of her tail. She has control over these frills, able to open them up, or flatten them completely, as well as able to move them side to side. She can do these better with her tail frills than her leg ones, but she can do it for all.

Besides her tail and legs, her tail tends to be what draws a lot of attention to her when she's out of the water. Her tail is long, and well muscled, and shaped like how you would imagine a mermaid's to be. Except bigger and stronger. Afterall, hers has to be able to help propel her entire body at fast speeds, and she's significantly larger than a mermaid would be. Besides the mentioned webbing and frills, she has two others. She has one that starts on her forehead and carrying down her neck, ending where her neck meets her shoulders. Then, the second one starts right after, leaving a perfect sized space for a saddle and a rider to fit. This frill carries down her spine, ending just before where her tail starts. Overall, the frills all reach to be about 6 to 8 inches long in total height, with the center, or apex, of the frills being the tallest, and the ends of the frills where they start and finish are shorter. All of her frills, including the webbing on her legs [not her feet though] are held by sharp spines or spikes, and are what give her control over them, allowing her to close and open them, or move them side from side. They are incredibly sharp though, and if something were to bite her frills or pet them against the grain, even when shut, they would pierce to protect her.

For her coloration she is within the standard range of blues, purples, and grey, albeit lighter versions of them. Her base color is a pale periwinkle, with her belly skills are light grey, almost white, in color. Her back and neck frills are pale cyan blue in color, though they increase in pigment near the edge. The frills on the side of her tail match this coloration as well. Her cheek frills, though, are different in color, being a more light to medium blue-grey color, again inceasing in pigment closer to the edge of them. The webbing between her toes and on her legs match this color. The webbing of her mermaidian like tail, though, is a bit of both. It starts as the pale cyan color, and darkens to the medium blue-grey color at the tip, turning the webbing into a gradient of her frill and webbing colors. Her eyes are a dark, midnight blue in color, whereas her horns are a lighter grey than her belly scales, with a unique white shimmer to them, making them appear almost sparkly

For Nesaea's voice, she has a low, soft dulcet tone, that rises when she's happy, and darkens when she's angry or sad. She also can emit sounds that are almost identical to orca or other whale songs, something she does, in fact, call singing, and that she does often.

This is her Tail Fin [Minus the Coloring] just so people Know what it Looks Like. I may choose to color this later [as I have Tene's permission] but this covers the important things.

Credit for this Image Belongs to Tenebris Umbra. She drew this for me for this Character.

Personality:
Calm || Collected || Motherly || Protective || Serious at Times || Mostly Carefree || Free Spirited || Hates Being Tied Down to One Place || Loyal || Fiesty/Fiery || Easy Going || Caring || Patient || Social || Not Easily Impressed || Flirtatious

Nesaea is a calm and collected personality, not one that is unnerved or frustrated easily. She seems to be the epitome of the water, almost always calm on the surface, barely being disturbed in any other way other than a ripple. Whereas, underneath, she can be an entirely different story, raging with emotion and prepared to do whatever it takes. Of course, just like water, she can be just as volatile on the outside as she can be on the inside, but it just takes a lot for her to get there. When she does, though, it's best to stay out of her way, since the female's bite is just as bad as her bark.

Still, Nes has always been a creature on the steady and calm side, even a bit motherly at times and willing to take care of and help others. She is a protective soul, as are most dragons, and does not take kindly to someone threatening someone she cares for. She isn't an innately aggressive dragon, preferring to deal with things as coolly as possible, but if violence is necessary you will be met with the violence of an angry mother [because that is how she is about those she cares for]. Nes is a very loyal creature, not necessarily to a fault, but enough that she's going to be there to back you up, but if she finds out you're wrong, she will also call you out on it. Usually in private, she's not the type to throw someone under the bus unless absolutely necessary.

Nesaea is a dragonness who appears rather serious, and at times she certainly is, however, most of the time, when she's relaxed and as ease, she's a very carefree creature. Free spirited, the female doesn't like to be tied down to one place for very long, and it's restless when she is. It can cause her to get a bit grumpy, so she just tries not to put herself in a position to feel that way. Due to her carefree and free spirited nature, the female is pretty easy going, someone who kind of goes with the flow unless she deems otherwise.

The dragoness is a rather social being, someone who doesn't fear or shy away from social situations, though she isn't out in the center making a fool of herself either. She's confident in herself, and while happily make conversation with others, but she doesn't act out or put on a show for others. In fact, Nesaea isn't a female who's easily impressed in the slightest. If a male puts on a show for her, it takes a lot to win her approval, so if you have, you know you've earned it. And, if that show isn't a genuine act to gain her approval, but more something just done for show, she has a habit of seeing right through that and moving on with a scoff. Still, Nesaea can be a flirtatious female, and if someone catches her attention, she's going to let it be known. And, if there's multiple someones? She'll let them know she's interested and flirt with them, but once someone has one her heart, that's it, the rest don't stand a chance and she won't even send them a second glance.

Overall, Nes is a well balance dragon, someone who social but collected, and doesn't seem to be rude unless absolutely called for.

Abilities:
wip

Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
🌊 wip

Weaknesses
☀ wip

Likes & Dislikes:

Dislikes
wip

Affiliations:
Open - WIP
Other:
She's done.
Sacrifices | Dragon Rp | Open!October 12, 2022 11:31 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔ ——————————————— ╗

Ainarīkaz Dýrbiǫrn

╚ ——————————————— ╝

Role: Survivor

Power Type: Lunar

Appearance:
55319860-QNMl-OUf2-Iek-CL0-P-50.png

[Credit belongs to myself. I created and designed him, he is not free to use]

An ancient dragon, Ainarīkaz stands at at height of 47 feet. His appearance is that of a unique one and symbolizes his age, from his cracked scales to the runic-looking symbols scattered across his length body. Ainarīkaz is a lone, long individual, his body resembling that of a snake, especially his tail. It alone makes up more than half of his length, ending off in a fan-like weapon that is sharp to the touch, like a blade. However, it is by no means heavy. Rather, his tail tip is light, and cuts similarly to that of a piece of paper. Due to that, he must use ultimate precision when using it as a defense or offense weapon, for it only serves as a dangerous weapon at certain angles.

The dragon's scales are one simply colour. They are a shade of green that is not dark, yet not light either. It resembles that of an olive colour, though remains on the greener side. There is nothing unique about Ainarīkaz's scales, for they are all the same and that of the same green. However, upon his scales are dark, yellow-like symbols. They seem as if they make up an ancient, runic language. It is as if a series of words are littered upon him, and at night, radiate a gentle glow. It is not strong to the eye, but a faint, soft glimmer.

His underbelly consists of two shades of green, one merely slightly darker than the other. It is a light green, though also ranges on the more olive-like side. This underside of his begins beneath his neck and serves as a hard armour all the way down to his tail. Ainarīkaz does not have many defensive, sharp armour upon him, rather, his scales and plates are so thick, that they alone are all he needs to protect himself.

Long, blade-like claws make up the majority of his fingers. They are the size of daggers themselves, allowing him to grip things more easily, such as cliffs, dirt, and rough terrain in general. They may also serve as weapons, allowing him to claw things easily, such as eyes or weak spots in another. Ainarīkaz's face is most impressive, with sharp features and a set of odd antlers upon him. They resemble antlers, and they are made up of the same materiel as antlers, but they do not take up an antler shape. Instead, these horns of his spike upwards before circling back, like ram horns, only thinner. Upon the sides of his cheeks, Ainarīkaz has a miniature version of his antlers, providing him with protection against his throat and eyes. When it comes to his orbs, they are pupiless. They take up a strong glow and are pure, simple yellow. In addition, Ainarīkaz has a set of whiskers coming out of his snout.

There are two impressive things about this male. For one, no matter where he goes or what he does, there is constantly a glowing, orange sphere that sits between his antlers. Some believe that is where his powers come from, others believe it strengthens his connection to the moon. Truth be told, Ainarīkaz will never reveal its reasoning.

The second most unique thing about him is his set of wings. He has not one, but two sets. Indeed, that means he has four wings altogether, allowing him speed when flying. His main wings are larger, resembling that of normal wings, while the other set sits below them, closer to his hind legs. They are smaller, but are useful nonetheless. Upon these four wings sit long claws, allowing him to grip upon cliffs, and if need be, to attack and defend himself. The underside of these wings is a soft brown, the same colour of his antlers.

Personality:
Wise || Independent || Vicious || Patient || Not Talkative || Experienced || Social || Confident || Decisiveness || Logical || Has Integrity || Difficult

If one thing were to be known about Ainarīkaz, it is that he is a wise, experienced individual. It is not simply due to his age either. The dragon is very decisive and logical, something he has built up over the years. He knows if something is wise or not. If it isn't, Ainarīkaz is not one to pursue that path, even if the majority choose to. Rather, Ainarīkaz is one to go off on his own, preferring to listen to his instincts over others. In ways such as those, some may see him as stubborn or independent, which indeed, he can be, but Ainarīkaz always has a reason for his actions. Ask him, and he will explain the reasoning behind his decision.

A patient creature, Ainarīkaz is known to be softspoken when he communicates, his tone more fatherly than anything else. Because he comes off as caring at times, many mistake him for trusting too easily or befriending those he meets immediately. Ainarīkaz could not be more opposite. It takes him months, if not years to fully trust an individual and care for them. He is by no means an easy individual when it comes to relationships, for it takes a long time for him to accept you. Even if there is no reason to judge or be wary, it does not matter to Ainarīkaz. He survives by being cautious of those that stumble into his path. He may like you, but that does not mean that he will trust you with his life.

He is a large believer in the words: "the mind is the most powerful tool." Ainarīkaz lives by them, and it is clear. His own most powerful tool is his wisdom and knowledge, he's made sure of it. He is not one to second guess himself anymore, and is often confident with his ideas and plans. He is honest, too. If somebody were to bring up an idea, and he did not agree, Ainarīkaz would not simply go along with it in silence. No, he would break the plan down and bring up his concerns so that it may be stronger. If his advice is refused, or if he feels like it is not a strong plan, again, Ainarīkaz will not take part in it. Some may see him as being stuck-up for that reason, but Ainarīkaz cares about survival. He will do his best to ensure his own.

He is not an entirely talkative dragon, but he does enjoy being social. He enjoys conversing with others and simply wandering around with them. However, sometimes, the male may act vicious or hostile, especially when his boundaries are crossed or he feels threatened. When that occurs, he becomes a merciless, rather horrific individual. Like a wild canid, he will offer a few warnings, both physical and verbal, and if ignored, only then will he snap. Ainarīkaz does not intentionally seek out to harm another, but will if his personal space is being infiltrated without his consent. The same goes for if those he cares about are threatened. While he does not trust easily, when he does, he trusts hard. He sees individuals as family, and he will serve them as their protector if they desire. For that reason, he comes off as loyal.

Ainarīkaz appears to be very serious, but upon conversing with him, others may find he is rather gentle and sometimes even witty. He has an odd sense of humour as well, the type that laughs at his own jokes and finds them funny, even if nobody else does. In summary, he is a good individual to have upon your side.

Abilities:
Lunar Magic
Ainarīkaz is able to perform magic that allows him to cast spells through the moon. These spells include a variety of different things, but only last a certain amount of time.
Lunar Empowerment
When the moon is out, he becomes stronger, faster, more durable, and more. When he comes into contact with moonlight, Ainarīkaz's abilities are enhanced and become more powerful. During full moons, he has greater power. During special moons, he is at his absolute peak.

Lunar Attacks
He is able to use lunar energy and release it to attack individuals. He can project it or do what he pleases with it. They are large rays of energy that can obliterate or singe most things.

Strengths:
Weaknesses: [Make Sure You Read the Dragon Guide]
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:

Edited at October 13, 2022 12:22 AM by Tenebris Umbra

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved