distant-lands
06:15:46 katy | beetle
Vah,
definitely! just gotta hope this lady gives me something better xD
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
06:14:35 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Ahh, first litters can be difficult for sure.
 distant-lands
06:14:20 katy | beetle
Vah,
it's her first litter so i didn't expect much :') i'd hoped for a 40+R but she was stubborn this time lol
 Zeraphia
06:13:07 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oof! That's the worst!
 distant-lands
06:12:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i knew it e.e

she made me wait 92+ hours for duds
 Existence
06:10:55 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Well that was an accident xD
 Drunken seas
06:09:04 Pera
Poor dragon ranger 😂
-Click-
 atlas
06:05:53 Any Pronouns
@Amy
Goodnight
 Amygdala
06:01:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
You were so lucky...they can be hard to even see

Okay battle is done...i am going to sleep now XD

Goodnight
 atlas
05:57:31 Any Pronouns
@amy
Yeah that is the first time I saw a falcon
 Amygdala
05:57:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay...the battle should be over by now 15 minutes have gone by
 Purgatory
05:57:03 Purge/Purse/Pug
atlas

Ethereal
 Amygdala
05:56:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
Wow that's crazy
 atlas
05:55:20 Any Pronouns
I saw a peregrine falcon this morning
-Click-
 Amygdala
05:53:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I just hope they won't follow their father's footsteps and go insane as well
 Feiella
05:52:10 Fei the writer
at least Questioning has cute pups
 Amygdala
05:50:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Yup that's the one...he has been spotted in forest this time
 Purgatory
05:50:18 Purge/Purse/Pug
Hopefully she gives some pretty pups bred to Cambo
 Feiella
05:50:04 Fei the writer
Amy
...Questioning Life? My insane wolf?
 Amygdala
05:49:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I love the name

Also...guess who just poped up in forest...he just can't stay put it seems XD

Ky
Good luck

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +3
Wolverine : +5
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Royal Runaways|WIP DNP|semi-lit|sign-ups|October 10, 2022 11:12 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Royal Runaways

~A Princess dosent cry~
Aphazia Kingdom was once a peacful place, where the king and queen ruled rightly. The queens brother was evil however, wanting power and money, so the king and queen kicked him out of the kingdom. Twenty years later the queens brother returns, with an army to spare, wanting only to kill and destory his family. This was a hard time for the Aphazia Kingdom. Everyone was on high alert, ready to attack anything that didnt belong. The war lasted a whole year before the king and queen died, the brother wining. Luckily the queen and kings childern escaped and are now running for their life, though the oldest dosent want to leave the kingdom, she knows they might if they want to survive.
The brother aka the new king has a bounty on the childerns heads. All his best guards are looking for the childern, leaving the castle quite defenseless. Though is dosent matter much because no one dares to fight the new king because he cheats, lies and twists everything for his good. A servant of the childern has managed to survive too and is now staying with the childern, trying to help them survive. The people of Aphaiza Kingdom however have mixed intentions. Some want to find them and bring them in, to get the bounty. Some want to find them to help them and even others want nothing to do with the childern.
~~~
~Links~
Discussion~TBD
RP Thread~TBD
~~~
Inspiration~ YT click

Edited at October 12, 2022 03:04 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Royal Runaways|WIP DNP|semi-lit|sign-ups|October 11, 2022 05:47 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
~Roles~
The Servant
The Servant is someone who managed to survive the attack. Their mane job now is taking care of the childern. Unlike the Childern the servant isnt wanted and likely has some money to buy food for the childern. They are between the age 20-30. They most likely took care of the childern before and ATLEAST know their names and a bit about them, though they probably wont have a deep realationship.
The Royal Children
There are 8 childern in total and are all siblings and childern of the queen and king. Their ages range from a baby all the way to a young adult. Most of the childern are girls but there are some boys. They are all somewhat spoiled and are used to nice food and clothes. They hate being dirty(except maybe the younger ones lol) and hate being outside in the weather(again, maybe except the littles).
The oldest=17-18
The second oldest=15-16
The Third oldest=13-14
The middle child=9-12
The third youngest=8-10
The second youngest=5-7
The youngest=2-4
The baby=5m-1y
Other children
These are other childern who are on the streets, most likely orphans. They might want to join the queen and kings childern, out of loneliness or maybe they think it would be cool to hang around royals. They might also want nothing to do with the royal childern, thinking the are spoiled, nothing more, either way they are all just childern living on the street. They are in ages between 5-17.
People of the Kingdom
These are people who live in the kingdom. They are inbetween the ages 20-60. Some of them want to find the childern to turn them in and get the bounty. Some want to find them to help them and even others want nothing to do with them. Either way the childern need to be careful, for they dont know whos on their side and not.

Edited at October 12, 2022 04:17 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Royal Runaways|WIP DNP|semi-lit|sign-ups|October 11, 2022 09:05 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
~About Aphazia Kingdom~
Aphazia used to be a beautiful place, filled with rolling hills, flower meadows and cool ponds. Now that the queens brother took over however is a different story. Once beatiful rolling hills have been flatened to make room for more houses. Flower meadows once smelling amazing is now a trash dump. Cool summer ponds have been drained for the peoples water suply. The sky, which was a brillant blue is now always dull, due to the factories. The new king has made Aphazia so big its now right up against the dark forest. The dark forest was off limits for the people when the queen and kind were ruleing but now that the new king has tooken over the dark forest might be the only safe place for the childern, though they dont know what lies beyond it.
~~~
The female royals of Aphazia usally wear something like this-
Male royals usally wear something like this-
Female citizens usally wear something like this-
Male citizens usally wear something like this-
(Credit for outfits go to AmadiHunt on DA for all female outfits and male outfits go to PhelanDavion on DA)
~~~
Female royals usally have ATLEAST one braid in their hair but otherwise the options are endless. For male royals they usally have short hair with one short braid somewhere in their hair.
Female citizens usally have their hair down with a lace around their head. Sometimes they use the lace to put their hair into a low pony. Male citizens usally have long hair. They dont do anything special to it.
(note: please do your characters hair and clothes acroding to this, please and thank you)(note: Royals will have more brighter colors for their clothes and citizen will have duller colors for their clothes)

Edited at October 11, 2022 09:20 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Royal Runaways|WIP DNP|semi-lit|sign-ups|October 12, 2022 01:08 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
~Kingdom Rules(the new kings rules)~
1. If you see the royal childern report it IMEADITlY
2. ALWAYS respect and obey the king, if you dont you will be executed
3. Dont complain
4. Every month you have to give 10% of your earning, food, ect. to the king
5. Always be clean, especially when you around the king
~RP Rules~

1. Follow all WP rules!

2. Read everything! It's important.

2. This is a Semi-lit RP, please be able to write at least a paragraph every post and have okay grammar.

3. Reservations last 48 hours aka 2 days, PM me if you need more time though

4. For now, I'm limiting everyone to three characters

5. This is a semi-realistic RP, so no getting injured and then being completely okay the next post, and no magic or magical creatures.

6. Your character probably wont die but it may happen so dont get mad if/when it does.

7. Please be active! Be able to post ATLEAST between 2-3 days! There are exceptions, if something comes up just PM me and we'll work it out! Also put your favorite color in other.

8. I have the right to reject you, I will give you a chance to fix your sign-up sheet 3 times before i will completely reject your form.

9. No OP characters!

10. Romance is allowed, but it's not the main plot, so i would like it not to be included very much.

11. No cursing please

12. Drama isnt allowed out of the RP

13. Hate the character, not the player!

14. Don't fatally injure or kill someone's character without talking to me and them first. You have to have my and the owner of the characters permisson

15. I control the weather and time

16. PM me or put in questions in the discussion!

17. If you have any ideas just PM me or put them in the discussion! It might not change anything but it might!

16. Please communicate, if your going to be abandoning the rp please tell me and just dont poof.

17. If you have not posted in a week without explaination i have the right to get rid of your character(s)

18. You have 3 warnings before i have the right to ban you from the rp

19. I have the right to add to this when i think its necessary.

20. Have fun! And make sure to read ALL the rules :D

Edited at October 12, 2022 04:19 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Royal Runaways|WIP DNP|semi-lit|sign-ups|October 12, 2022 01:21 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
~Character Master List~
~(1/1)Servant~
1. Res for me :D
~(1/8)Children~
1.(oldest)
2.(second oldest)
3.(third oldest)
4.(middle child)
5.(third youngest)
6.(second youngest)
7.Res for me :D(youngest)
8.(the baby)
~(0/4)Other Children~
~(0/5)People of the Kingdom~

Edited at October 12, 2022 04:17 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Royal Runaways|WIP DNP|semi-lit|sign-ups|October 12, 2022 01:22 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
~Sign-up Sheet(Anything with * means its optional)~
Name
*Nickname
Role
Apperance
Personality
Strengths
Weaknesses
*Fears
Affiliations
Other
~~~
~Some more rules about sign-ups~
1. For apperance and personality please do a paragraph.
2. For strengths and weaknesses please do 3 for each
3. For affiliations please put how they feel about the characters they know
4. Read rules to know what to do with other
5. Make sure to make your characters clothes and hair somewhat like the examples ive talked about above.
6. For the children you dont have to to strengths and weaknesses

Edited at October 12, 2022 04:22 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Royal Runaways|WIP DNP|semi-lit|sign-ups|October 12, 2022 01:30 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
~Setting~
Lets start with Aphazia. Aphazia used to only be about 5 miles big but after the building and growing due to the new king its about 25 miles big. The streets are small, about the size of 2 people laying down sideways. The streets are made of cobblestone and are quite bumby for people with no shoes. The house are small, compacted and close together. The house can fit about 5 people at most so the people of Aphazia are usally outside, at the small park in the middle of Aphazia. The palace is southeast of the main part of Aphazia.
Aphazia is surounded by a huge stone wall, keeping the childern inside and perdadors outside. West of Aphazia, past the stone wall lies the dark forest, spaning 10.0 billion acres in size. North of Aphazias main part is a small stream where the childern of Aphazia will go in the summer to cool off or just to play and hang out. South of Aphazia is another vilage where the king gets suplies for his kingdom, especially seeds and stuff for Aphazias garden which is west of the palace.
Thats about it for the size and look of Aphazia but now it time for the weather. Aphazia is usally on the cooler side but on summer days can be pretty hot too. Aphazia has normal storms in the summer, snow storms in the winter, fires in the fall, and beatiful weather in spring. Although Aphazia has alot of storms and stuff it always seems to not be a threat as long as the firemen get there in time. When we start it will be fall, the leaves are falling and enough leaves have already fell that the childern can jump in the leaf piles. It is a cooler morning and the sun has just rose.
~Example Form~
(i will use one of my own)
WIP
Name
Princess Eden
*Nickname
Eden/Ede
Role
Royal Children
Apperance
Tall and frail, this dark skinned woman has a charming feel about her. A particularly notable feature is her mischievous grin, and she has a burn on her left hand.
Her medium-length, greasy, brown hair is usually braided.
She has knowing, small, brown eyes, very thin lips and a softly shaped jaw.
She has gentle hands, narrow hips, and a weak torso.
WIP
Personality
WIP
Snuggling, Playing dress up and dolls and making people laugh
*Dislikes
Scary things, being alone and being bored
*Fears
Her family dying
Affiliations
WIP(theres no one to put here yet lol)
other
WIP