Wolf Play : Golden Rose Academy | Vampire RP/Lit | Open
Chatbox
 kycantina
12:47:57 ky
Hi chat, giving myself a very undeserved art break to go explore :))
 Silver Dawn
12:47:40 
Hello.
 Gallifrey Falls
12:44:36 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 Dawnforest
12:33:19 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me,
 starmutt
12:28:31 marsh | they/it
30k dominance we win these

i'm gonna lose like 2k of that come the following monday because i have 24 wolves 15+ years old </3
 Revelry
12:21:50 Rev
pvp?
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Golden Rose Academy | Vampire RP/Lit | OpenOctober 9, 2022 08:10 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Genres

Romance | LGBTQ+ | Steampunk-Medieval | Supernatural | Slice-of-Life

Plot

WIP

Edited at October 9, 2022 10:59 PM by Cereal
Golden Rose Academy | Vampire RP/Lit | OpenOctober 9, 2022 08:13 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules:
All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)

Thanks to the awesome wizard for these rules.

Golden Rose Academy Rules:

WIP

Edited at October 9, 2022 08:16 PM by Cereal
Golden Rose Academy | Vampire RP/Lit | OpenOctober 9, 2022 08:15 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Vampires Info:

History of the Two Bloods

Blue-Blood, Azure-Blood, or Blood of Azure

The Blue Blood, or the Azure-Blood, had existed from the beginning. In some folklore, this is the original vampire race, a group of humanoid beings that thrive at night to search for blood. Blue-Bloods have a power boost when night arrives, but when the Sun rises, they'll be vulnerable. The Blue-Bloods have a ruler called the Blue-Blood Queen and rarely Blue-Blood King. To become a ruler, you needed to be chosen by the Vampire and Moon Goddess during a Blue Moon. Her choice is always random. She loves electing unsuspecting humans or vampires she adores. Unlike the other Blue-Bloods, the ruler has a higher healing speed and a superior body under the Moon.

They're given the nickname Blue Rose out of respect for their former queen, Vivienne.

Gold-Blood, Auric-Blood, or Blood of Auric

They're the recent blood and were formerly considered abominations of the vampire society years ago. Previously, they were vampires converted by the Vampire and Moon Goddess and worshipped her. Out of spite, her brother, the Sun and Angels, changed their blood to now be immune to the Sun. The alternated vampires worship the brother instead of their former creator. The Gold-Bloods have a power boost under the Sun but are weak under the Moon. The complete opposite of the Blue-Blood race. The Gold-Bloods ruled by the Golden-Emperor and rarely Empress. To become a ruler, you have to be elected by the Sun God. Although, he does tend to pick the strongest of Auric-Bloods.

They've been nicknamed the Auric Eagle out of respect for their founder, Eugene.

Classes/Abilities

Every vampire has ONE ability from one of the five classes. The classes alone divide the vampire society as they bicker about whose class/ability is better. No one is stronger or weaker than another and has equal amounts of strengths and weaknesses.

Blood Class:
They're vampires that can control blood, with the blood being theirs or someone else's. They can track anyone down using blood and tell what kind of blood type someone is. They can form weapons made of blood, and a vampire's blood can be poisonous, even fatal, to humans. They have a sight skill called Blood Vision to see a person's pulse and beating heart. With this power, they have to consume a lot of blood, so they only use this ability if it's an emergency.

Strengths
Poison Immunity | Excellent Trackers | Increase Blood Power On Consuming Blood

Weaknesses
Lots Of Blood Consumption | Known To Have Headaches | Can Become Weak Over Prolonged Thirst

Shifter Class:
They're vampires that can shift into animals with the usage of energy and can communicate/bond with animals. Shifters are animalistic, with some wilder than most, and can become feral if they're low on blood consumption. Shifters can either partially or fully transform into their desired animals and wander the woodlands around the city. These vampires are the best hunters and trackers, using their enhanced senses to find someone/something in a matter of seconds.

Strengths
Animal Befrienders | Best Trackers and Hunters | Environmental Adaptable

Weaknesses
Extremely Territorial | Turn Feral Over Low Blood Consumption | Hard To Control

Soul Class:
They can communicate and use souls as a weapon against their opponents. Depending on the vampire's experience, they can see into the future by communicating with the spirits and doing a specific ritual. These vampires can form bonds with wandering souls or banish the soul entirely. The Soul Class has two varieties: the exorcist and the absorber. They have a vision called Soul Stare, which lets them see how strong a person's soul is. They can either appease the spirits or anger them to attack their opponents.

Strengths
Can Speak/Banish/Tether Spirits | Graveyards Empowers Them | Foresight/Seers

Weaknesses
Depending On The Spirit, Their Energy Depletes Quickly | Frequent Nightmares/Unwanted Visions | Energy Regains Slower Over Small Blood Consumption

Shadow Class:
They can turn themselves into shadows, teleport using them, or cloak themselves. The Shadow Class is deadly in both stealth and combat-making them the most feared to face in battle. Not even the Shifters can hear them coming, as they use the shadows to suppress any sounds they make. They can use the shadows as weapons and drag unsuspecting victims back to the kingdom without struggle. They can teleport other vampires only by physical contact. They're the reason stories of the Bogeyman exist.

Strengths
Darkness Empowers Them | Masters Of Stealth | Their Bodies Are Shadows

Weaknesses
Sensitive To Light/Sunlight | Their Shadow Disappears Over Low Blood Consumption | Terribly Weak Once Their Protective Layer Of Darkness Is Gone

Hypnosis Class:
Rumored that these vampires gain such powers after the death of Medusa, as their eyes can hypnotize humans, who have a weak will, by locking eyes. The Hypnosis Class can use their powers by firm eye contact, coating their words, or mentally entering someone's mind. However, the Hypnosis Class would have issues hypnotizing their fellow vampires. They can read one's emotions, gather intel, and be lie detectors. They're more of a defensive and info-gathering class but can kill someone after locking them in place.

Strengths
High Resistant To Mind Control | Seemingly Endless Amount Of Charm | Better Seducers/Manipulators/Schemers

Weaknesses
May Go Blind If Overused | Prolonged Thirst Weakens Their Power | Would Have Issues Manipulating Those With A Strong-Will

Edited at October 9, 2022 10:06 PM by Cereal
Golden Rose Academy | Vampire RP/Lit | OpenOctober 9, 2022 08:15 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Roles:

Campus Staff

Headmasters

Blue-Blood Headmaster

Isolabella Hesperia-Gwendoline Bǫlverkr
[Played by Spellbound]

Gold-Blood Headmaster

Aziz Sarimurod Botir
[Played by Overthink101]

Teachers

Hypnosis Teacher
Tatsuya Iseul-Fraener Montcrioux

[Played by Spellbound]

Shadow Teacher
Rosalie V. Boudreaux-Bǫlverkr

[Played by Me]

Soul Teacher
Kataru Ocrtati Kouzai
[Played by Overthink101]

Shifter Teacher
Tasmania Silk
[Played by Ravensrun]

Blood Teacher
Res by Determined_Wolf

Campus Guards

Jayco
[Played by Me]

Umbria Septimius
[Played by Me]

Theo Black
[Played by Free-Claw12]

Kiran Eros
[Played by Ravensrun]

Open

School Announcer

Linnet Finch
[Played by Determined_Wolf]

Blue-Blood Students

High-Ranks

Blue-Heir

Wēndù Shoi-Ming
[Played by Spellbound]

Fledglings (2/4)

Balthazar Salamon
[Played by Honeybrook]

Reserved by Determined_Wolf

Open

Mid-Ranks

Dukes (1/2)

Jakob Sture Tengil
[Played by Overthink101]

Open

Duchesses (1/2)

Res by LiltingLillies
Open

Low-Ranks

Nobles (0/8)

Open

Commoners (0/10)

Open

Gold-Blood Students

High-Ranks

Golden-Ceaser

Aelius Valerio Benedictus
[Played by Me]

Neophytes (2/4)

Res by Determined_Wolf
Reserved by Sunmoon

Open

Mid-Ranks

Duxs (0/2)

Open

Ducissas (0/2)

Open

Low-Ranks

Patricians (1/8)

Chile Guerra Seymour
[Played by Overthink101]

Open

Plebeians (2/10)

Gwyar Ariethous Fraoch
[Played by Overthink101]

“Cal/Collie” Thi Lê

Open

Guest Camoes (Characters From The Previous RP)

Zylpha Alva Delafontaine
[Played by Me]

Lovel Ivon-Otto Goldenheart
[Played by Me]

Garvin
[Played by Overthink101]

Bosc Sloan

Davorin Merle-Jorin Renwick
[Played by Spellbound]

Mion Naprotiv Kouzai
[Played by Overthink101]

Skya Stone
[Played by Free-Claw12]

Mauve Sinclair
[Played by Ravensrun]

Open

Edited at October 10, 2022 08:10 PM by Cereal
Golden Rose Academy | Vampire RP/Lit | OpenOctober 9, 2022 09:05 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sign-Up Forum:

Name:
Age (18-22):
Class (Only One):
Gold-Blood or Blue-Blood?:
Desired Rank:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Family (If Natural-Born) or Sire (If Converted):
Significant Other:
Crushes:
Exes:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at October 9, 2022 09:06 PM by Cereal
Golden Rose Academy | Vampire RP/Lit | OpenOctober 9, 2022 10:02 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aelius Valerio Benedictus

"The Prince of Light," "Lord of Light," "The Deathless Light"

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗
(credits to Crowesn @ picrew.me)
╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"Li-listen! Don't get mad at me, please! I didn't agree to this arrangement either!"

-Aelius to his fiance

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

Sexuality:
Uncertain

Class:
Golden-Sun Class

Gold-Blood

Golden-Ceaser

Desired Rank:
N/A

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗
(credits to duckyora @ picrew.me)
╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

WIP

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

Personality:
WIP

Dislikes:
WIP

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗
(credits to Heico @ picrew.me)
╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

Strengths:
⁍Empowered by the Sun
⁍Fast Learner
⁍Persausive (If Calm)/Intimidating (Once Mad)
⁍Loyal
⁍Battle Expertise
⁍Trained Body
⁍Well-knowledged
⁍Negotiable
⁍Encourager

Weaknesses:
⁍Weakened by the Moon
⁍Weak-Willed
⁍Awkward
⁍Trust-Issues
⁍Blinding Fury
⁍Clumsy
⁍Accidental Smartass
⁍Conflict-Avoidant
⁍Lacks Confidence

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

Family:
Eugene, it's hard to explain this, but they're not relatives biologically. To her, er, him, Eugene is his ancestor due to the powers they have or had. To explain this shortly, Eugene isn't their kin, yet considered their ancestor.

Open

Significant Others:
Open, PM me

Crushes:
Open, PM me

Exes:
Open, PM me

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

Affiliations:
Open, PM me

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

Other:
WIP

Edited at October 10, 2022 06:47 PM by Cereal
Golden Rose Academy | Vampire RP/Lit | OpenOctober 9, 2022 10:50 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
One blue-blood commoner, one gold blood vigiles, and one blood magic teacher pleaaaase~
Golden Rose Academy | Vampire RP/Lit | OpenOctober 9, 2022 10:54 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
res blue-blood fledgling please :)
Golden Rose Academy | Vampire RP/Lit | OpenOctober 9, 2022 11:07 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve a Gold-Blood Plebeian, a Blue-Blood Duke, and a... Hm... A Gold-Blood Patrician.
Golden Rose Academy | Vampire RP/Lit | OpenOctober 10, 2022 10:37 AM

LiltingLillies

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Vivienne Vaux Valentine
⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅
"The Valentine Angelic"
⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅
"Other's expectations are nothing compared to the standards of which I hold myself to"
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Sexuality:
Demisexual
⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅
Class (Only One):
Hypnosis
Blue-Blood
Dutchess
Desired Rank:
Blue-Blood Queen
⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅
(Art by tororo on picrew.me)
⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅
Vivienne Stands at around 5'5'' with a pear shaped build.
She enjoys keeping a prim, well groomed look and loves to decorate and wear her hair in intricate styles. She also keeps her nails and and makeup in impeccable order and will get upset when her appearance gets messed up in regardless of severity.
Her fashion is always elegant and pretty, taking great care in her choices of clothes. she prefers feminine clothes and silver jewelry.
Vivienne also takes great pride in always smelling nice, easily recognized by her signiture perfume of honey suckle and lillies.
⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅
Personality:
From an early age Vivienne had always been expected to become great.
She had been a miracle baby, born healthy even after an extremely rough pregnancy and under a blue moon no less. It seemed to her parents and all whom knew them that her birth had been a sign from the moon godess herself.
✶competent people
✶ Archery
✶Owls
✶Bells
✶ rehabilitating animals
✶peppermint
✶ Riding horses
✶Rain and dancing in it
✶Moon bathing
✶full moons
✶The countryside
✶The summer time and summer flowers