Empress Midnight
03:15:35 
Waiting on my opponent to select their battle wolves for five minutes now
 Transcendence
03:15:20 free palestine
Also ratings 💀
 Transcendence
03:14:57 free palestine
Will have to check their weights later but anythihg muscular and higher is fine with me lol
 SilverShadow
03:14:52 Ash ☆ Crow
Boo

Post your old one in your bio at the top
 Transcendence
03:14:35 free palestine
Behold
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
03:13:24 Phoenix, Rogue
Fudge I want a new avi but I'd also hate to get rid of my current one </3
 Transcendence
03:11:50 free palestine
Boo's she wolf I got and my lame wolves finally gave me something to work withh 😭
 Transcendence
03:11:04 free palestine
Guys I just bred 1 dynamic and 2 divine healths in a single CL litter 💀 All over +18 vitals
 SilverShadow
03:09:45 Ash ☆ Crow
Welcome friend
 YourPrincess
03:09:16 
hi all, i'm new here. i played years ago and just started a new account to play again. just wanted to introduce myself (:
 Rogue Whispers
03:08:18 Phoenix, Rogue
Wylan tries to impress General Kirigan by bringing them a bone.

Stats: Charisma +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

STOP. Do NOT flirt with him. He's just a child
 teddy
03:07:07 its yellow
Desti
sorry for such a late reply
So nice to see someone still calling me yellow :')
How are ya?
 starmutt
03:06:29 marsh | they/it
its 1pm now
 SilverShadow
03:05:40 Ash ☆ Crow
Leaves anyone?
 Transcendence
03:05:24 free palestine
Lol you awakee
 starmutt
03:01:47 marsh | they/it
gallery boop

-WP Click-
 Blood lust tide
03:01:17 BewareWhoYouTrust
Desti
Hia
 Destinations End
03:00:43 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Death
 Blood lust tide
02:59:54 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Love your blood sneaks up behind Your have very tasty blood and tackles them.
 Destinations End
02:58:48 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Oh my gosh. Hey Yellow!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -1
Jackal : +5
Anaconda : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

See the Other Side | Lit Fantasy | OpenOctober 8, 2022 08:01 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

TOC

Post 1; TOC/Links.

Post 2; Plot.

Post 3; The Obstacles.

Post 4; The Pairs.

Post 5; More Info On The Pairs.

Post 6; Rules.

Post 7; Character Sheet.

Post 8; Masterlist.

Links

Discussion; https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=36&t=82953

Thread; N/A.

Sign-Ups; You’re here.

Edited at October 23, 2022 12:02 PM by Overthink101
   See the Other Side | Lit Fantasy | OpenOctober 8, 2022 09:31 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Vague/Cryptic Plot

There are two sides to every story, and in this world- Two sides of every person. On the surface, the sides always seem like opposites. But if there is one thing that can be learned from stories, it’s that nothing is ever as it at first seems.

--

So, as this story begins, it begins the same way as many stories do. With future heroes from all around coming to the same place, the place that would eventually be known as the birthplace of them. The villains? Not in existence. Yet. Unknown or not made. But they’re somehow always watching.

--

These stories are always long and gruesome, bordering on boring. But that’s not what is to happen this time. This time, the story will be simple and short. One that holds attention but allows for growth at the same time. At least, that’s how I hope it’ll go. But, of course, playing with the stories and lives of others is never an exact science for me. Unlike my other side, my other half. But it’s my turn, and perhaps the ones we both had sent away before will be ready to come back to a world they don’t remember.

--

Most likely not, but it’s nothing that I can’t fix. After all, being the side of the coin that I am, writing and fixing are two of my specialties. Either way, they will surely be in for a surprise when they meet their other side. I once remember asking why they hadn’t gone with them, my other half had explained that it would make things much harder for them in the realm of only one body. I am sure that they were correct.

--

Well! It’s time to call them in. I simply hope that they can look past their surface differences and work together with their other sides. It is such a difficult task for some, and while emotions aren’t too hard to meddle in… Both group’s willingness to cooperate and see the similarities within, is a bit harder for me.

See the Other Side | Lit Fantasy | OpenOctober 8, 2022 09:32 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

The Obstacles

The obstacles… Are creatures or elements of the story that I don’t want, but that I cannot erase. They were made by my brother, and I have no need for them nor can I control them. So, as of now, they are out of control and need correcting. And given that it is time for the heroes to regroup and relearn themselves along with their other side- I have decided they are to deal with these obstacles. It’ll be a good way to form bonds other than simple icebreakers.

The 1st Obstacle

Of course, the first obstacle is to learn about the actual obstacles, and learn about yourselves and each other. Your strengths, your weaknesses, your class, and how to best work together. Charging into this blind would be rather stupid, after all. This obstacle is perhaps the easiest, since my brother stores information on all of his creations. It does require knowing where to look though, and thorough research. A keen mind, a good memory. And patience. Plenty of patience and persistence. Though technically, this is optional and always available to come back to. I don’t doubt that some people will be in need of convincing to do this. It’s the first one, after all, and it doesn’t seem hard at all. It doesn’t seem necessary.

The 2nd Obstacle

The Maze of the Forgotten. The place that my brother kept all of his unfinished or broken projects. You are to go through the maze and… Eradicate… Anyone you find in it. There are four ways in, and a flight of stairs to the walls for each that may only hold under a singular person’s weight. There are traps within the maze, both for ones trying to destroy the ones in it and for those that he had put there. Tread lightly, and trust one another. The ones in the maze are rarely friendly.

The 3rd Obstacle (Developed with Determined_Wolf)

The Orb of Secrets. Something my brother had made and gifted to someone in his last story. When that person passed though, the orb had stayed and no one’s been able to get rid of it. They either gave up, chose the wrong path, or died trying. Speaking of paths, there’s four and each is different. Only one leads to the Orb of Secrets. But each is filled with magic from the orb, magic that reveals different kinds of secrets. No path has a repeat of what kind, no path has any of the same kind. The last room is the only one that isn’t different between the paths, except for the one which holds the orb. Every other one holds the magic to create illusions of monsters that can kill. The only way to truly kill them though, is by destroying the orb.

The 4th Obstacle

I saved the hardest for last, perhaps a smart decision on my part. The beasts from one of my brother’s old stories… Well, as much as I hate to say it… They are completely out of my control, and I worry they will end up hurting people. So they need to be killed before they can. Luckily, I’ve managed to round up the remaining beasts from each of the four species to different ‘nests’. That is all. Afterwards, the true story will be able to begin. I can’t wait to see all of you play it out! It’ll be fantastic! I hope you enjoy it, but for now- Focus on the tasks.

See the Other Side | Lit Fantasy | OpenOctober 8, 2022 09:33 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

The Pairs

Ah, pairs of opposites. Despite what you may be thinking due to my twin and I, not every pair is related. What each pair does have, is a tattoo that they are born with depicting their other half. As for appearances, pairs can look nothing alike or the exact same or a mix of the two or, well, like they’re just two regular people. The tattoos are most commonly on the hands, whether that be the palm or back of it. Though, it isn’t uncommon for it to be on their necks, heads, arms, or torso. The lower body is almost never seen other than ankles.

Hot and Cold

Hot and Cold. The first pair separated out of the four this time around. As with every pair, only one can exist of this one at a time in history. Hot will have a tattoo of a snowflake while Cold will have one of a flame.

Sweet and Sour

Sweet and Sour, a combination that is quite well-known where one of them had been sent. Only one of this pair can exist at any given time in history, as there cannot be two of the same pair. You will never meet two Sweets, you will never meet two Sours. Sweet will have a lemon as the tattoo, and Sour will have a stereotypical candy tattoo.

Serious and Trickster

Serious and Trickster, one of the most controversial pairs we’d ever made. Who are we to decide who is funny, after all? Regardless, there are never two at the same time within history. Serious will have a jester's hat as the tattoo and Trickster will have the hazard sign as the tattoo.

Brain and Brawn

Ah, Brain and Brawn. One of the most well-known pairs in history. As with every other one, only one can exist at a time, of course. Brawn will have a book as the tattoo and Brain will have a weight as theirs.

See the Other Side | Lit Fantasy | OpenOctober 8, 2022 09:35 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

These are mostly optional guidelines for them, feel free to add and choose as you see fit.

More Info On H&C

Hotheaded; Most likely to be friendly, outgoing, upbeat, loudmouthed, temperamental, boisterous, battle-ready, and abrasive. Maybe they are prone to anger, easily frustrated, or may be very people oriented.

--

Cold; Shy, calm, quiet, logical, stoic, reserved, emotionally withdrawn, and serious. Perhaps misanthropic, or full of liberosis. Might just not understand social interactions and fade to background as proxy.

More Info On S&S

Sweet; Trusting, submissive, passive, forgiving, open-minded, patient, polite, and empathetic. Perhaps too much at some points. Maybe they are a people-pleaser, maybe they actually believe everyone can be good.

--

Sour; Cynical, mean-spirited, closed-minded, stand-offish, control freak, assertive, confident, and harsh. Might be sarcastic, dark humor. Push people aware, trust issues.

More Info On S&T

Serious; Mature, disciplined, responsible, aloof, stressed, a ‘tired dad’ personality. They probably feel the weight of the world, don’t beat around the push, and like to stay goal-oriented.

--

Trickster; Immature, knucklehead, jokester, inexperienced, sarcastic, class clown, and a people person. Perhaps it’s a facade? Perhaps their type of humor is how they deal with things. Also, I realize that humor is subjective so... Whatever type of humor you want to use, haha. Maybe they're a playboy type of humor, maybe they use dark humor, maybe they prank people. Perhaps all. Who knows?

More Info On B&B

Brain; Intelligent, nerd, geek, organized, strategic, logical, anxiety, know-it-all. Or perhaps they’re more insecure? Maybe they are prone to lash out at people underestimating them. Or perhaps they are more humble.

--

Brawn; Protective, brute strength, jock, popular, sporty, loves exercise, healthy, and athletic. Perhaps it’s a way they clear their heads, perhaps they feel more at ease. Maybe it’s how they stay calm. Or maybe they’re prone to fighting, trying to force their way through everything life throws at them.

Edited at November 25, 2022 09:37 PM by Overthink101
   See the Other Side | Lit Fantasy | OpenOctober 8, 2022 09:45 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Rules

1. Eve’s Rules.
  2. Cursing is fine, just don’t do it in every sentence of every post.
  3. LGBTQIA+ friendly and supportive.
  4. No OOC drama, RP drama is encouraged. Extremely encouraged.
  5. Romance is fine, just no explicit scenes! Skip them or take it to PMs.
  6. This is a literate roleplay, 4 paragraphs (400 words) every post, at least. Try to post three times a week at the least, if possible. Please PM me or one of the other people if you won’t be able to do it that week/next week.
  7. Two strikes, and you’re out. I don’t do third chances, just second chances.
  8. I control the weather/time- Usually. Anytime I don’t will be discussed beforehand, just don’t assume I’ll greenlight something.
  9. I control the weather/time- Usually. Anytime I don’t will be discussed beforehand, just don’t assume I’ll greenlight something.
  10. PM me if you no longer want to be in the roleplay, we’ll figure something out.
  11. This is a fantasy roleplay! After the first post of the pairs that were sent to a different world are brought back, characters can look like anything! Be creative! All I ask is that they are humanoid or human-like.
  12. Be diverse with your characters please, I don’t want five of the same thing.
  13. Do not kill/gravely injure someone’s character without permission.
  14. Reservations last for 2 days/48 hours. I will most likely round the time up to the nearest 5 or 0. If you need more time, PM me.
  15. Don’t clog the sign-ups, affiliations and questions will be discussed/answered in the discussion or PMs.
  16. No Mary/Gary Sues, John/Jane Does, or any of those sorts. Please. If you’ve read this far, put ‘Did you read?’ in Other. Don’t try to shoehorn your character into being the center of attention, everyone will get their time- Don't worry.
  17. One character per person max for now, if there aren't enough people signing up then it may change.
  18. The pairs will be anywhere from 17-25.
  19. A lot of this roleplay will be character driven, down to how much information I end up giving you. Down to how it ends. Down to every single choice your character makes. I have multiple endings planned that could happen.
  20. Have fun!
   See the Other Side | Lit Fantasy | OpenOctober 8, 2022 09:53 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Character Sheet

** means Optional.

Pair:

Related to Pair?:

Original Species(human for ones sent away, high fantasy for ones that stayed):

New Species(high fantasy for ones sent away):

Sent or Stayed?:

/~/

Full Name:

**Name Meaning:

**Nickname(s):

/~/

Sexuality:

Poly/Ambi/Mono:

/~/

**Birthdate:

**Zodiac:

**How Old Do They Appear:

/~/

Appearance:

**Voice:

**Attire:

**Jewelry/Accessories:

/~/

Personality:

Dislikes:

**Loves:

**Hates:

**Fears:

/~/

**Hobbies:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

**Posture:

**Mannerisms:

**Peculiarities:

/~/

Physical Health:

Mental Health:

Immune System:

**Allergies:

/~/

Affiliations:

Lover(s):

Crush(es):

Ex(es):

Significant Other(s):

/~/

**Trivia:

**Themesong(s):

Other:

Edited at October 19, 2022 05:16 PM by Overthink101
   See the Other Side | Lit Fantasy | OpenOctober 8, 2022 09:59 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Masterlist

((Name | Age | Species | Gender | Poly/Mono/Ambi | Sexuality | Pair | Pack Name))

Hot (1/1)

Sulien 'Ian' Haul Conleth | 22 | Human to M/G Tiefling | Solarian | Ambi/Poly | Pansexual | H&C | Overthink101(me).

Cold (0/1)

Open

Sweet (1/1)

Darcey Brighton-Doyle | ?? (19/20) | Fallen Angel | Female | Mono | Bisexual | S&S | Iconium.

Sour (1/1)

Merari Stueck | 21 | Human to Half-Lizardfolk | Male | Mono | Bisexual | S&S | Freedom.

Serious (1/1)

Maxwell 'Max' Cadieux Matisse | 24 | Human to Human Variant | Male | Mono | Heterosexual | S&T | Iconium.

Trickster (0/1)

Open

Brawn (0/1)

Open

Brain (1/1)

Reserved for Lost Memories (Adapa).

NPCs

They will be played by Me, Overthink101.
They will also(and perhaps mostly) be played by Fenrir (Determined_Wolf).
Character specific NPCs(like parents) can be played by whoever has permission from the PC's player. Like if Max's parents are gonna be there, anyone can play them as long as they get permission from Iconium.

Edited at November 25, 2022 09:34 PM by Overthink101
See the Other Side | Lit Fantasy | OpenOctober 9, 2022 06:51 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Pair:

Brain & Brawn

Related to Pair?:

TBD

Original Species:

Human

New Species(for ones sent away):

Elf

/~/

Full Name:

Ingall Featherlight

**Name Meaning:

Angel

**Nickname(s):

Angel, Gall/Gal, anything you can think of

Male

Sexuality:

Demisexual Panromantic (Male and NB lean)

Poly/Mono/Ambi:

Ambi

/~/

**Birthdate:

April 20th

**Zodiac:

Taurus

**How Old Do They Appear:

/~/

Appearance:

Like most of his race, Ingall is extraordinarily beautiful. He's tall, standing at 6'3", and has a slender, hourglass build. His hair falls down past his shoulders, bleach blonde and wavy, most often seen in a braid. His face is diamond-shaped with a narrower chin and forehead and broader cheekbones.

Ingall's eyes are almond-shaped and a bright, pretty green, full of intelligence. His lips are thin and slightly turned down, making him look constantly serious. His skin is fair and completely clear except for a crescent-shaped scar on the left side of his chin. His ears are pointed and often have earrings in them, and his nose is slightly more pointed than usual, giving him a sharp look.

Ingall's cheeks have a light splash of freckles on them. His eyebrows are thin and have an obvious arch, and there are a few worry lines between them, something that should be expected from a person such as Ingall.

Onto what he wears, Gall is generally pretty well dressed, always in a logical manner, of course. He typically wears a light blue long-sleeved shirt under a darker blue or black long vest or jacket with a belt over the top and black pants with tall black boots. He also always carries his long bow and arrows and his brown leather bag.

**Voice:

Ingall's voice, though typically softer and carrying an appealing, gentle tone, is easily raised and well heard, always clear. He annunciates and articulates very well, so even people who may struggle to understand the language typically can usually gain some level of understanding. His voice is made for singing and public speaking, constantly moving and easily keeping people engaged.

**Attire:

**Jewelry/Accessories:

Ingall is typically seen with a silver tree necklace around his neck and a crescent moon in one ear and a star earring in the other, showing off his love of nature.

/~/

Personality:

Ingall is a very deep, complicated character.

Starting out simple, he's extremely intelligent. Ingall understands problems of all sorts better than most people. He sees things through a logical lens and solves things based on math, science, or linguistics. It's common for him to shove his emotions aside in order to come up with the best solution. This isn't to say that Angel doesn't understand emotions, psychology is one of his best subjects, he just believes that it's his job to create the best solutions and make sure everyone else is taken care of. He can worry about his own feelings later.

Along with this Ingall is always extremely organized. Plus, you may as well call him Mary Poppins because he's always got anything you could possibly need with him. He plans ahead and never undermines the slight importance of any item.

Next, Ingall's always got a backup plan. You can never expect anything to go perfectly, and if you don't have another plan, things can go to shit real fast. Therefore, Angel will have about a dozen scenarios in his head and at least two plans for each. You can never be too prepared.

Ingall can also be a bit of a stubborn know-it-all. To be fair, he usually does know best, but still, it can certainly be annoying to be around him on occasion, because he rarely changes his opinion once he decides on it.

Okay, there was surface level, let's dive a bit deeper, shall we?

First off, Ingall is in a constant state of paranoia. Everything could go wrong in a matter of seconds. It's happened to him more than once, and because of that, plus some extra trauma on top of those few times, he's never able to fully calm himself and accept that everything might be okay. He doesn't understand the concept of safety. Everything is a threat. Everyone is an enemy.

Perhaps because of this, Angel can be unintentionally manipulative a lot of the time. Yes, it is genuinely unintentional. He'll say or do something that's a simple habit for him, often as a defense mechanism, and it'll come out in a way that sounds different than Ingall actually intended. Or he'll assume that someone is doing something that they aren't because he thinks it's obvious that that's what should be happening because his mind works that way, and when he figures out that's not what's happening, he'll be confused and accidentally guilt shame. He really, really doesn't mean to, he just doesn't understand what he's doing.

Onto self-expectation, something Ingall struggles with a lot. He always tells himself he has to be absolutely perfect, and, when he's not, he beats himself up for it. He also assumes everyone expects the same from him and often ends up apologizing for it, even if literally no one expected anything of him. This, again, stems from severe trauma.

Now, how is Angel with people?

Terrible. He doesn't know how to talk to them at all. Yes, he's great at public speaking, anything that involves teaching, and ranting about random issues, but when it comes to genuine discussions? Ingall doesn't even know where to start. He gets anxious and fidgety, he's very socially awkward until you strike a subject of interest to him. This is mainly because he hasn't had really good experiences with making friends in the past.

Now, Ingall really does like people, even if he's awkward around them. He hates seeing people get hurt and always stands up for those in need. He fights for equality and has a genuine love for people and their well-being.

He is also a huge fan of nature, loving just about everything relating to the outdoors. He's got a way with animals and loves to help them out or just watch them do their thing when he can.

Angel really is a sweet guy, he just doesn't get a lot of opportunity to show it.

- Reading/Writing
- Psychology
- Running
- Being prepared
- Nature
- Astronomy

Dislikes:

- Pollution
- Talking to people
- Anything unjust
- Anything that harms people and/or the environment
- Loud noises
- Fighting

**Loves:

- Nature
- Most people
- Psychology
- Being appreciated

**Hates:

- Fighting
- Seeing people or animals get hurt
- Loud noises
- Not knowing what's going on
- Not having a plan
- Being undermined

**Fears:

Loud noises, especially shouting are a major trigger for Ingall's anxiety and PTSD. He also fears not being in control, weather that's of himself or his surroundings, he always needs a sense of control.

/~/

**Hobbies:

- Reading/Writing
- Singing and playing the flute
- Running
- Theorizing
- Psychology

Strengths:

- Intelligence
- Agility
- Graceful
- Bow/arrows
- Reading/Writing
- Public speaking
- Mathematics and Map reading
- Singing/playing the flute

Weaknesses:

- Socially awkward
- Hard-headed
- Mental Illnesses
- Never asks for help
- Unintentionally manipulative
- Will go on rants

**Posture:

Picture perfect

**Mannerisms:

He fidgets a lot, and he tends to bite the inside of his cheek or lower lip when he's thinking.

**Peculiarities:

/~/

Physical Health:

Occasional physical tics as a result of anxiety (Head jerking, flapping hands, tongue clicking)

Mental Health:

Severe anxiety, Paranoia, C-PTSD, Workaholic

Immune System:

Very good

**Allergies:

None

/~/

Affiliations:

TBD

Lover(s):

None currently

Crush(es):

Open

Ex(es):

Amar Coldblood (3-year-long relationship, very toxic)

Significant Other(s):

None currently

/~/

**Trivia:

**Themesong(s):

Permanence- Bears In Trees
A Sadness Runs Through Him- The Hoosiers
Wires- The Neighborhood
Price of Perfection- Katherine Lynn-Rose
Trying Too Hard- Thomas Sanders

Other:

Did you read?

Edited at October 9, 2022 07:03 PM by Lost Memories
See the Other Side | Lit Fantasy | OpenOctober 9, 2022 10:50 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

- BIG WIP -
╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Wēndù Shoi-Ming
( 温度 )
Literally Meaning: Temperature, Life Of Sunshine
Chinese names are mostly gender neutral, so they can be used for male and females. Also, it would be considered rude to call them person by his first name unless you are a childhood friend and or they tell you otherwise.
Also, Surname first and First/Given name next

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Shortened Name:
N/A

Addressed As:
N/A

Nicknames:
N/A

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Social Status:
N/A

Cold

Species:
Witch

Sexuality:
Demisexual [borderline Demiromantic] and Pansexual. They don't care who you are if you love him then he will love you back.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Apperance:
When first gazing upon this man you first notice his face. It's easy to say once can be quite captivated by looking at him. His face can be described as a rather soft diamond shape, with his cheekbones being high and well structured - yet unlike most of those with a diamond face he doesn't have that overly pointed chin. Yes, his chin is a bit pointed and sharp, but not overly so. His cheeks are full and plump, and can grow rosey with anger or embarrassment. He has rather full lips, with his lower lip being just a bit larger than his upper lip. He has an assortment of beauty marks along his face and body, on his face their are two black marks right under each his eye, and then one on his lower left cheek, and one last beauty mark right above the corner of his lips. And he has other beauty marks haphazardly scattered about his neck, back, chest and if one were to see or undress him ; along his upper and inner thighs and his hips and other places. He also has a couple piercings to adorn his face, he has his ears pierced - having two lobes pierced per ear, and each having three upper helix piercings. His nose is also pierced with an upper nose piecing and a septum piercing. He also has lip piercings, and he has snake bite piercings on the left side of his lips. For his nose and lip piercings he tends to keep them to the basic gold or silver for the jewelry, but sometimes he does goes for flashier. However, for his ears he has only the prettiest and best earrings adorning his ears - you will not catch him wearing fake gold earrings, he only wears the best on his ears and if you think less of him for it then he doesn't care.

This male is of rather average height, or may be considered short in the eyes of others - standing in at 171cm or 5'7 in height. Though he may be vertically challenged in some instances, this doesn't mean he doesn't carry himself with confidence and grace when the time comes for it. This height also gives him an advantage when it comes to his mobility, being able to do a wide variety of aerobatic stunts - from flipping, tumble rolls, aerial cartwheels, handstands, handsprings, to being graceful in air doing aerial silks. And because of him usually weighing in around 120-128 pounds, he's very lightweight and has a lot of agility due to training and practice in it. This lightweight and rather lithe build makes him a rather swift and speedy opponent, as opposed to someone using brute strength. His build, can be described as rather androgynous with a mainly rectangular chest and a lean and toned figure. His shoulders are slightly more narrowed, which gives his collarbone a bit more chance to shine. While he may be male he has slighty wider hips, and a bit of a dipped hips, not to mention the rather noticeable, yet - at the same time subtle curve along his hips. He has what could be described as a spoon/mango curve type body, with his waist being well defined and then having rather thick thighs, both naturally and from being active in bodily training.

Now when describing his skin color, think of rich and silky brown skin reminiscent of the smooth calla lilies. His skin holding little oil - and not prone to very much achne, and being rather smooth and soft to the touch, from the usage of lotions and creams to keep his skin healthy. His skin has warm orange-red underones, a simple smile revealing the beautiful fire-glow of dawn that seemed to linger upon his cheeks - drawing one in with such a simple smile. His teeth remind one of beautiful ivory - smooth and just as off white with a slight yellowed appearance. And they are rather straight, but there is a slight crookedness to them, and he has a gap tooth. His eyes are quite pretty to look at, they are a very light violet hue. One indicator that either his parents has blue and grey eyes or at least one of them had recessive albinism. They are framed by dark black lashes that are naturally long and curled - adding to his looks and it seems he never needs mascara because of how dark and thick they are, but a little eyeliner makes them pop even more. And his eyebrows are also thick and well - maintained , he also makes sure they are constantly arched when they grow out and always makes sure to pluck extra or unwanted hairs.

Now his hair is his pride and joy - his crowing glory, his beautiful and flowing locks that others can help but envy. When you look at his hair, the first thing you notice is the length of his hair - his hair rests comfortably at his waistline when it is down. Yes, he likes his hair long and keeps it that way. His hair is well-kept, one will never find a strand out of place if he can help it - he uses only the best shampoos, conditioners, and oil treatments for his hair to keep its sheen and health. His hair is what can be described as very curly, sporting lovely 3B springy ringlets of hair. His hair is jet black in coloration, except for the front part where it is a stark contrast - the color being a enchanting platinum white-blonde coloration that comes down in an almost streak like formation in his hair. And it grows naturally like that due to it being genetic within his family, and also possibly due to slight albinism. Sometimes he dyes it black so it isn't noticeable, but sometimes he just lets it show. His hair is versatile in terms of style ; able to be able to be braided, cornrow, wear naturally, straighten and other different styles. He also likes to decorate his hair with jewel pins, clips, and other sorts of accessories.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Personality:
Cold / Reclusive / Tolerant Of People / Workaholic / Hardworking / Intelligent / Logical / Supresses Emotions / Rather Stoic / Trust Issues

Pretty Clothes,People, And Things
Shiny Things, Particularly Gemstones And Glitter
Makeup & Beauty In General
Sewing, Embrodiery, Tailoring, And Anything With Clothes
Fine Dining And Wine
Peonies And Loctus Are His Favorite Flowers
He Loves Winter
Gardening & Herbs
Deadly Things, Particularly Poisons And Daggers
Ribbons And Silks
Dancing And Aerobatic Stunts
Perfection
Thing Going To Plan And In Order
Thunderstorms
Calligoraphy
Books, Particularly Action/Adventure Stories And For A More Academic Level, Sciene & Medicinal Books

Dislikes:
WIP

Strengths:
Healing, he has a vast knowledge of herbal remedies and also is able to stitch up and care for wounds and illnesses proficiently. Just needs more formal training.
Business Deals & Negotiations
Impeccable Fashion Sense & Taste
Agility & Gracefulness
His Androgynous Appearance
Master Of Disguise
Skilled In Poison & Weapon Usage: Stiletto Knives, Kunai Throwing Knives, Chakrams & Usage Of Dagger
Flexibility & Aerobatic Stunts And Silks
Talented Archer : Crossbow & Longbow
Resourceful And Craftiness
Lockpicking
Stealth

Weaknesses:
Social Anxiety At Times
Insomniac
Perfectionist
Can Be Overly Critical Of Himself
Has Family Trauma/Issues
Not Quick To Trust Others
Though He's Sociable ; He Has A Certain Limit/Expection Of People Around Him
Rather Bad At Displaying Negative Emotion Outwardly & Affection Sometimes
Can Be Rather Cunning And Deceitful
He Can Hold His Liquor, But He's Rather Uncommonly Flirty And A Bit Aggressive When Drunk
Can Be A Bit Of A Diva Or Drama Queen At Times
Can Be Picky About Food & Clothing

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Family:
N/A

Significant Other:
WIP

Crushes:
WIP

Exes:
N/A

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪