Wolf Play : New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
06:01:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
You were so lucky...they can be hard to even see

Okay battle is done...i am going to sleep now XD

Goodnight
 atlas
05:57:31 Any Pronouns
@amy
Yeah that is the first time I saw a falcon
 Amygdala
05:57:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay...the battle should be over by now 15 minutes have gone by
 Purgatory
05:57:03 Purge/Purse/Pug
atlas

Ethereal
 Amygdala
05:56:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
Wow that's crazy
 atlas
05:55:20 Any Pronouns
I saw a peregrine falcon this morning
-Click-
 Amygdala
05:53:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I just hope they won't follow their father's footsteps and go insane as well
 Feiella
05:52:10 Fei the writer
at least Questioning has cute pups
 Amygdala
05:50:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Yup that's the one...he has been spotted in forest this time
 Purgatory
05:50:18 Purge/Purse/Pug
Hopefully she gives some pretty pups bred to Cambo
 Feiella
05:50:04 Fei the writer
Amy
...Questioning Life? My insane wolf?
 Amygdala
05:49:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I love the name

Also...guess who just poped up in forest...he just can't stay put it seems XD

Ky
Good luck
 kycantina
05:47:48 ky
My shift is scheduled to end in 15 but I know that's not happening, gonna shut down my laptop in the hopes that it encourages the guests to get out. Send good vibes chat, I've been here for 12 going on 13 hours, goodnight <33
 Feiella
05:47:27 Fei the writer
Amy
-WP Click-
It was this wolf that I decided to name
 Amygdala
05:45:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
She really is pretty
 Amygdala
05:44:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Oh...then we're good...he doesn't seem to walk around too much
 Purgatory
05:44:18 Purge/Purse/Pug
She's so pretty, reminds me of those pumpkin spice drinks my mom likes
-WP Click-
 Feiella
05:44:11 Fei the writer
Amy
It is adult wolf I never named
 Amygdala
05:43:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Hopefully the pup won't grow up to stalk wolves in explore as well XD
 Feiella
05:42:40 Fei the writer
Pup 92 stalks Golden Copper because they are protective of their stalkee

damn it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +3
Wolverine : +5
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!October 4, 2022 10:51 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
New Beginnings

Everyone loves a good origin story, and for a small lupine family this is theirs. Two young adult wolves are beginning their own pack, and after securing a small, previously unclaimed territory, have succesfully had their first litter of pups. While this is a joyous time for the new parents, it's also a very scary and detrimental time for them. These pups are their future, the existence of their pack relies on their pups surviving to adulthood and allowing it to grow even further.

Excited about the future, everything seemed to be going well, until it just wasn't. A flood, caused by an overflowed river from the melted snow has washed through part of their territory and left their nursing den uninhabitable. Despite it being two early for the pups to really leave the den, the parents must lead the pups to a secondary den site if they're to survive. Of course, the dangers don't end there.

Neighboring packs have taken notice of the newly forged pack, and aren't too fond of what it could bring. They know the territory is small, nothing to really fight over, but a pack that grows will need a larger territory. This means if they let the pack grow, their own territories could be at risk in the coming years. One pack has decided not to take any chances and sent a couple of wolves to do whatever is necessary to see that that never comes to fruit.

With the dangers of the neighboring packs, and the predators that would happily take a wolf pup as a meal, and the lonewolves intrigued by the newly formed pack, the new parents have their work cut out for them. One can only hope that all the tiny lives grow to be full fledged members of the pack, but the odds are certainly stacked against them.

This is a brand new Rp for me, so I will likely be ironing some things out even after the Rp begins. So don't be afraid to ask me any questions.
Thank you!

Edited at October 4, 2022 11:30 PM by Imperial Sands
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!October 4, 2022 11:13 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and Wp's Rules.
1. Be Active. This is a smaller group Rp, so the activity of everyone who joins is paramount. This means be active in Rp and Discussion.
2. There will several spots available, and if you're playing a Pup, I highly recommend taking a second character as well. But it isn't required.
3. This is a Semi-Realistic Rp with more Realistic Hints. Please make sure you read everything to make sure you're keeping to the more realistic parts.
4. For Characters, they have to have natural names of things the Wolves would know and see. Examples: Fawn, Fire, Snow, Cliff, Gray, etc. I know it's fun giving meaninful names, but I want to give this way a try.
5. The only wolves currently in the pack are the mated pair and their pups, though there is potential for outside growth.
6. This is a Semi-Literate Rp, so minimum of 1 to 2 paragraphs each Rp posts per character, including decent grammar, puncuation, and spelling. I expect to see this in Sign ups and Rp.
7. More Realistic Appearances Required for Wolves. Obviously no neon colors or accessories, but no markings or colors that you wouldn't find on a normal wolf. I may accept WP wolf colors/images, but it does depend on what the wolf looks like.
8. More Realistic Sizes are Required as well, so no wolves over 36 inches in height and over roughly 150 lbs in weight. I also want to see a variety of sized wolves, so if we have all massive ones, I'll stop accepting them.
Credit your images, or else your character will not be accepted. With images also, make sure they are uploaded to an acceptable image hosting site.
10. If you are fighting, allow others to reply, and do not dodge every hit, or land every hit.
11. No Perfect characters, godmoding, powerplaying etc.. None of that will be tolerated.
12. Don't have your character be "that guy". Don't have them constantly disobey orders, or constantly wander off--doing this sometimes is okay, but c'mon, really? It doesn't make you fun, it makes you annoying.
13. Three strikes and "you're out". Break three rules, and you will be removed. Get three warnings, and you will be removed. Likewise, if I have to tell you to fix your form three times, I reserve the right to deny your application.
14. Drama in the RP is encouraged, however, OOC (Out Of OC) drama will not be tolerated. If you have an issue, PM us, and I will sort it out.
15. Reservations Last 48 Hours.
16. Have Fun!
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!October 4, 2022 11:26 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roleplay Information & Role Explanations

The New Parents
These are a mated pair of wolves who are relatively young, but in their prime. So 3 to 5 years old. Whoever Rps the adults will need to come with a backstory, etc. for them. They are new parents, this is their first litter, so they are definitely going to struggle with things. Plus, there are only the two of them, so hunting will likely be less successful than normal for wolves. They are the first and only defense for the pups, so everything they do has to be strategic, but, again, they're new at this, mistakes and errors will be made.

The Pups
This is the first litter of the adult wolves, and, truthfully, not all of them are likely to survive. If you wish for your pup to die, please Pm me so we can work it into the Rp drama. They will all be 5 to 6 weeks old rough, so they've been started on weaning, but, do to low successful hunts, they're still primarily living on their mother's milk. Due to their young age, they shouldn't be venturing far from their parents or wherever they are being hidden because they would be prone to getting lose or getting to tired to get back if they go too far. All the Pups are the offspring of the adult pair.

The Outside Pack Wolves
These are the 2 to 4 wolves sent by the neighboring pack to basically eliminate the threat of the future pack. They weren't given specific task, but they're to ensure that the pack doesn't wind up being a threat to their current one. This means they might go after the adults, the pups, etc. Not all of them have to end up going along with this, but at least half of them do. So if there are four, two of them have to be loyal to their mission.

The Dispersal Wolves
These are the wolves that currently do not have a pack right now, commonly known as Lone or Nomadic Wolves. They might be there passing through, looking to try and join the new pack, or take it over. I would like for at least One to have nefarious intentions. I will allow for about four of these total, maybe five.

Wolf Naming
As mentioned in the rules, wolves are given names that are based on what the wolves know or have seen. So commonly nature, environmental, or animal based. You might see names like Fox, or Gray, or Storm, as these are things the Wolves are familiar with and will have seen or know. I know we like to take pride in the names we give our wolves, and like to give them complicated and meaningful names, however, I feel like this could be interesting because this could be how wolves name their pups if they were to in the real world as they wouldn't have a knowledge of various languages.

Also while pups are named by their parents, they aren't named until they are able to leave the den, and past the failure to thrive stage. Meaning that after that point if the pups don't make it, it's because of some other influence than just bad genes, congenital defects, etc. So these pups have likely only had their names for a couple of weeks at most.
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!October 4, 2022 11:28 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The New Pack

Alpha Male:
1. Oleander | 5 Yrs | Spellbound | Pg. 1

Alpha Female
1. Sparrow | 4 | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Pups:
1. Talon | M | < 6 Wks | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2
2. Raven | F | < 6 Wks | TheHappyHowlers | Pg. 3
3. Reserved for Moose
4. Sorrel | F | < 6 Wks | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 2
5. Orchid | F | < 6 Wks | Dawnforest | Pg. 5
6. Mouse | F | < 6 Wks | Covidic | Pg. 5

The Outside Pack Wolves
1. Juniper | F | 6 Yrs | Spellbound | Pg. 2
2. Hawk | F | 4.5 Yrs | Red Moon | Pg. 2
3. Hail | M | 3 Yrs | ImperialSands | Pg. 4
4. Rose | F | 2 Yrs | TheHappyHowlers | Pg. 4

The Dispersal Wolves
1. Autumn | F | 4 Yrs | TheHappyHowlers | Pg. 3
2. Summer | M | The Wayne Pack | Pg. 2
3. Falcon | M | 6 Yrs | Wilderen | Pg. 7

I may add 1 extra to both Dispersal Wolves and Outside Pack Wolves. So if it's full, but you want to join, please ask. If I can make it work, I will.

Edited at October 10, 2022 04:47 PM by Imperial Sands
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!October 4, 2022 11:30 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Pack: [New Pack, Outside Pack, or None]
Desired Rank:
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum, Include Measurements]
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Strengths:
Weaknesses: [Minimum 3 Physical]
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:

Note: Crush, Mate, Pups, Strengths and Weaknesses are not Required for Pups.

Edited at October 5, 2022 01:38 AM by Imperial Sands
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!October 4, 2022 11:31 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!October 4, 2022 11:39 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Outside Pack Wolf & Alpha Male
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!October 4, 2022 11:50 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Will add!
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!October 4, 2022 11:56 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Sparrow;
Referred to as Sparrow, or Row.

Female
Pack:

The New Pack

Alpha Female
Desired Rank:

Content
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Khalliysgraphy on DA. This is a Stock Image.

A she-wolf of average, but decent size, Sparrow stands at about 30 inches tall, maybe a bit over. She only weighs about 90 lbs currently, putting her at a lighter weight than normal, but she's currently having to feed herself while also feeding several pups as well. At her normal weight, she comes in close to 100 lbs, so a decent sized wolf, but not the largest either. Instead Sparrow is rather well balanced in physique, capable of feats of speed and stamina, while also being able to hold her own when it comes to strengths. She may not be able to best a larger and stronger wolf in a fight one on one, or win a race against a smaller and faster wolf, but she can definitely contend with them.

Even with her current weight, the she-wolf has always been on the lean side, with just more emphasis on it more now than before. When it comes to hunting she's good at being the one to run things down until they're tired, preferring to leave the primary take down to a heavier wolf, though she can if necessary. Row has an athletic stature, and shouldn't be dismissed just because she isn't as robust as other wolves. The female still is quite strong, just not as much as bigger canines. She doesn't have very wide shoulders, and the muscles she does have seem to be more keyed for running than fighting. She does have more powerful hips and hind legs though, allowing her to propel herself forward quite quickly when needed, while also able to run at a steady pace for a while.

In terms of her coat, Sparrow has dense fur that is a bit on the coarse and thicker side, while being more medium to short in length. During the cold months she is able to keep quite warm, while also offering warmth to those such as her pups. Whereas, during the warm months she sheds her undercoat allowing her to stay cool and prevent overheating. In these warmer months Sparrow's coat remains on the shorter side, meaning she doesn't look as shaggy as other wolves might. Naturally she is fluffiest on her neck, chest, and cheeks, and her tail fur is on the longer side, and is the longest fur on her body, giving her a bushier tail in the cold months.

Sparrow has a more traditional pelt, but in a more unique way. She's the more stereotypical medley of varying colors that include: grey, black, offwhite, and a orange-tan color. The latter is the most notable color on her and is her primary base coat, whereas the creamy off white color is primarily seen as her underbelly and on her face like her cheeks. She has some of the white mixed in with the grey and black markings on her back, giving her a very distinctive appearance and easily indentifiable. She has grey markings on her shoulders and face, as well as the inside of her ears. Her tail is a mirror to her body, with the grey and black markings ontop of the orange tan, with the white being on the bottom. On her neck the grey blends in with the orange-tan, making it appear a bit more brown than either color, giving her unique looking markings on her neck.

For her eyes, Sparrow has bright golden amber eyes that match very well with her coat appearance. Her scent is something earthy mixed with honeysuckle, and is quite pleasing without being overwhelming. Her voice is clear and more in the soprano range, having a youthfulness that comes with being freshly in her prime versus an older female who's more mature or elderly.

Personality:

Sparrow is not a female who is difficult to understand or viewed as overly complicated. She's a softer soul, but not meek or at all weak. She is confident in her abilities and herself, and can be quite serious at times. Sparrow is one who is wary of strangers, and so her kind and peaceful demeanor is often unseen at first. Instead a cool and observant female is who is seen, which is accurate in itself. The she-wolf is level headed and calm, not at all the type to lose her temper or cool, and approaches everything with a collected but open mind.

The She-wolf tends to have a calming affect on others, someone who can offer comfort when needed, and helps others feel at ease. She's an intelligent creature, with a natural inquisitiveness to her, always wanting to know whatever she can. However, she has a healthy dose of cautiousness to her, always one to delicately tow the line between curiosity and foolishness. She isn't the type to willingly put herself in a situation that could end badly for her, but some things are out of her control. This cautiousness can be seen presenting itself whenever she's around other wolves or dangerous predators. She carefully chooses which step she's taking, and how she's handling each situation and creature.

Don't mistake her gentle nature for being her soul trait, because while the female is good natured, she does have a fiery way about her at times. She's quick witted female, someone who's mind can verge on wickedness, though not very often. She might be a very poised and graceful female, a canine who is coming into her elegance, she can still be stubborn and snarky at times. In fact, when the female is grouchy or insulted, she can be quite snide at times.

Now, the female does have a more relaxed and fun side, one that is more so reserved for her pups and mates. She can be playful and light hearted, who is happy to let go of her hard working and reserved demeanor to just enjoy life for a bit. Of course the female is highly protective of her pups, and will shift in an instant to protect them, but she likes to let them bring out the playful side of her. Aside from that, Sparrow is a very attentive and loving mate, completely dedicated to the male who won her heart a while ago. She's loyal to him and their pack, their family, and would do anything for them.

Terribly written but it is what it is.
Strengths:

⇒ Built for Running Down Prey
⇒ Good Stamina & Decent Speed and Agility. Moderate Strength
⇒ Well Balanced in Terms of Capabilities
⇒ Calm & Collected, Not Easily Shaken
⇒ Appropriately Cautious
⇒ Intelligent, Inquisitive, & Quick Witted
Weaknesses:

⇒ Not as Heavy or Strong as Larger Wolves
⇒ Leaner Weight Due to Feeding Pups
⇒ Not as Fast or Agile as Smaller Wolves
⇒ Over Protective & Cautious with Pups
⇒ Hangry.
Crush:

Her Mate, the Alpha Male
Mate:

The Alpha Male
Pups:

The Pups in the Pack are All Hers.
They are:
Talon, Raven, [Reserved for Spell], Sorrel, [Reserved for Covidic], and [Reserved for Dawnforest].
Kin:

Her Offspring are the Only Kin she Has in the Pack.
Affiliations:

Oleander - Her Mate
Of all the wolves in the world, this is the one who managed to win her guarded and reserved heart. She loves him wholly, and is completely devoted and loyal to him. She is proud to call him her mate, and is grateful to have him as a partner in their journey together. There isn't anything she wouldn't do for the male, but appreciates that he doesn't often put her in situations she doesn't prefer. She trusts him completely, and would not take lightly to another female trying to worm her way into his heart.

Talon - Her Son
wip

Sorrel - Her Daughter
wip

Raven - Her Daughter
wip

Onyx - Her Daughter
wip

Mouse - Her Daughter

Other:
She Done

Edited at October 6, 2022 11:57 PM by Imperial Sands
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!October 5, 2022 12:05 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Oleander
Pack:
The New Pack
Alpha Male
Desired Rank:
He's Satisfied
Appearance:
Stock Image. Credits to AngelSTOCK22 on DA

The first thing you notice about this male is his height; he stands at a proud stature of 35 inches tall. His posture is proud and regal when he moves, and his gait being smooth and precise as he walks or run. His stature can be quite intimidating, after all he can loom over you. Or in the case love loved ones, stand protectively over. His weight is between 120-125lbs, so while he may not be a heavyweight tank that'll knock the crap out of others - he isn't exactly lightweight either. One can say he's a rather medium to large wolf in size. Being able to have a balance of both speed and strength, sure lighter and leaner wolves are faster - he can keep up. Bigger and bulkier wolves are stronger or strong as him - he can keep up don't worry. His body is also built to have incredible stamina and endurance like any wolf. So this means if he needs to chase you off or keep you distracted he has the energy and resources to do such a thing.

When looking at this male's build you notice the quiet strength behind it. It isn't overly muscular but one can see the rather strong build he holds. Especially when he walks or stretches, the taut and well framed shoulders. The long rather lean looking legs he used to propel himself in hunts with the help of his powerful hindquarters and other muscles. His shoulders are a tad bit wide but not terribly so. One thing to note is that his paws are rather large and give him quite good traction, and his claws grow rather quickly and sharply to sometimes they're a bit much and he has to scrape them down on a rock or something like that. His build is also quite to say handsome in a way, but we'll keep it at that. His muzzle is sharply pointed much like his vicious fangs that he uses to tear into his prey and anyone that harms what is his or is a threat. Also very expressive to give a snarl or a grimace to another wolf.

Now, when it comes to his coat, it is mainly pitch black in color. It's stygian coloration blending in with the darkness of the shadows and melding with the night. It's truly interesting to see how dark and richly colored his fur is. Surprisingly he hasn't started greying out yet, but it seems that he won't and will keep his darker color. The only difference in color is at his nape where it's a reddish black color, being quite pretty yet only noticeable in the light. The color of his coat offsets his bright yellow eyes, sometimes they can be bright and shine like gold or they're dark and murky when he's upset or angry at something. Eyes are the window into his soul, and they tell many stories within them. His scent is that of herbs like the sweet smelling but dangerous oleander flower and a hint of tilled earth and fresh rain.

Personality:
This male is one creature that someone has to really know for years to understand the depth of his nature. It's quite easy to be put off by him at first meeting him. However, if one knows him well they would know it's just one of the many masks he wears. This male when first meeting him he will come off as cold, sharp-tongued, an eloquent speaker, and a bit haughty. This male has a certain manner of speech that can be offensive to others, he knows how to mind his words and string them together in a fantastical manner. It's quite scaring how he can be a master of his words: being able to guilt others into what he wants, manipulate and toy with them, tear them down if he's in a bad mood, or uplift a sour moment. This male is also not afraid to lie or outwit someone if it means getting closer to something he desires or wants, however this is a rare occurrence because ironically he values honesty, but he does understand sometimes white lies or withholding the truth is the best course of action. This male can also be very harsh with his words, sometimes to the point of unintentionally offending someone. One can tell when he is purposefully agitating someone, because he'll have a certain expression on his face that'll be void of emotion, with neither a drop of remorse or pity for you. He doesn't care if you are young or old - if you're doing something idiotic that could harm you then he will do and say everything in his power to keep you from doing it. While he may appear apathetic at times he actually cares underneath that cold exterior.

One might assume just from his more condescending glances or haughty tone that he's an airhead who's full of himself. Those are quite common and ordinary assumptions made about him. While he's not necessarily arrogant, he does have a certain look at me attitude, even if it's just their vaguely. He does care a lot about himself, and it can be seen as selfish or vain, but he isn't on that level of self indulgent. He just wants to put himself first for the first time in his life, and he finds it easier to do this then let himself be taken advantage of again or lower his guard. While he may lazily amble about at times and just seem to be harmless looking over others, he's actually gathering information . Surprisingly he's quite intelligent, both mentally and emotionally. He knows how to play his cards right, and how to monopolize off a situation. If one could hear his mind they would find it is always thinking non-stop: assessing threats, finding allies, figuring out how to make things better or worse for someone. His thoughts show his cunning and wits if his words and mannerisms didn't, and sometimes just for fun he likes to act as if he's dim witted just to catch others off guard. After all , it's no fun if everyone is cautious around you because they know what you can do.

When it comes to social interactions your experience with him will vary depending on you. On the one had he can be the most pleasant male (even if he has a slight attitude with you.) and then on the other he can be a plain, obnoxious asshole. This male keeps his emotions heavily guarded, after all why would he willingly mask his emotions so well. Conversation comes naturally to him, and he finds it quite enjoyable, depending on the person. With strangers he is never forthcoming he is always an cold and blunt asshole who's analyzing their every move and word. Assessing whether they're a threat or not. He doesn't trust easily and it shows with how he treats them. Once he's determined you're not a threat then he'll be less of an ass to you but he will still be blunt around you and possibly a bit rude. If you find him being sarcastic and feasting with you then you've done something right, as not everyone gets this treatment. When he's more comfortable around others they might see a small shred of his mask fall, he'll find himself cracking a humorous joke or two and maybe even a laugh with come form him.

This young male always seems stern and serious, always with a impassive face or a scowl of displeasure. He may even appear soulless and full of himself, but he let others think that. To find him you must again truly understand him. Those who he allows to get close to him are few. He wants and desires true friends but many won't take the time out to get him. However, once they get through his many layers and masks they can see many things buried at his core locked away. He's an asshole and acts as if he doesn't care for anyone because he actually does care. He inwardly worries about others daily, though he won't admit it out loud. He's sarcastic and uses dark humor instead of his light humor because he feels others won't take him seriously or think of him as another goofball. He's critical and analyzes others , not because he wants to prove he's superior but because he's naturally observant . Also, he finds himself opening up to the wrong folks and he wants to guard his own heart. His true friends will know that all he wants is to talk and be mischievous with them. If if finds a small group of friends, you can bet your ass he's going to be loyal to them. They are his ride or does and partners for life. He would never betray them, and you better damn well know he'd kick someone's ass about and for them. If you mess with him, that's fine he'll just tell you off but don't ever mess with friends or family because that's one way to surely set of his bad side. His siblings are precious to him no matter how much he may bully or annoy the , only he can do that. They are his idiots, retards , dummies or any other derogatory name he may call them, only he can do that. If he ever had a little sister tell him some boy was being mean to her he doesn't care how big or little that's are he's kicking someone's ass. Family and friends are important to him and they are his lifeline . He may be ass but he's an ass with a sense of honor in his veins.

Now, whenever this male becomes a father he'd be a fearsome father. He'd be a father that would have both the respect and love of his children. Naturally he'd want them to have a certain fear of him, but more so admiration. He would do his best to be a gentle yet firm father, always involved. Hed raise his children to be innocent as doves but cautious and cunning as serpents. He will always love and hold a soft spot for his children. He also would be the undisputed Uncle of the children of his friends and they will be his nieces and nephews without contest.

Strengths:
> His Leadership Skills
> Hunting & Tracking
> He's A Rather Good Swimmer
> Manipulation And Good At Reading Others
> His Protective And Fierce Nature
Weaknesses:
> His Family & Friends
> Has Slight Social Anxiety
> Can Be Too Obnoxious And An Asshole At Times
> Has A Hard Time Sleeping
> Overprotective At Times
Crush:
His Darling Lady, The Alpha Female
Mate:
The Alpha Female
Pups:
Talon Is His Son
Onyx Is His Daughter
Kin:
He Possibly Has A Younger Sibling
Affiliations:
Sparrow | " My Precious Birdie "
The absolute love of his life. The apple of his eye. His eternal love. This female is his mate, and the only female he has loved and will love even when gone. He treats her with the upmost respect, love, affection ( as much as he can) and adoration she deserves. He is quite protective of her, no one can hurt her and not expect to have this male do something about it. He would raise hell for her if need be, and she only needs to ask of him to do anything, and her wish is his command: she asked him to jump off a cliff? He'd do it without a second thought. She asked him to plot murder?world domination? He's ready to conquer the world and flatten any forest for her and set her upon a throne, and take care of anyone in their way, that's how deep his love for her is. He is also quite a jealous being when it comes to her, after all she is lovely and others can admire that too - but any male even thinking or caught flirting with his beloved will face his fury. She is his. He trusts her completely, he just doesn't trust males that have wandering eyes, and he will make it known if they're doing too much. And he doesn't care for flirty females around him or any flirt that isn't from his birdie, but it's cute to see her glaring down a female with a fiery and searing hatred, like the absolute goddess she is. He loves her and knows that he can confide in her when need be, and he will always be there for her and have her back.

Talon | " Little Honey Badger or Patches "
His son. His little boy, the one that has a coat almost matching his. He adores his little rascal of a son, and he adores how affectionate and rather carefree his little boy can be. And he's happy that he can provide and environment for him to feel that way. He also appreciates his sons boldness and bravery, but he just doesn't want him to get hurt or be reckless. And he wishes he would not run into danger so much, it worries him so. He keeps his eye on him more so he can keep out of trouble, but he's confident this troublesome stage will be weeded out as he matures into a fine adult. He also is proud of how he helps out his siblings and hopes to help hone his leadership skills. Other than that, he loves his son and definitely wouldn't mind a quiet day by a river taking a nap with him or teaching him to fish for salmon.

Onyx | " Little Gem/Gemstone or Crow "

Other:

Edited at October 5, 2022 02:47 PM by Spellbound

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us