Wolf Play : Indemnification | Centaur/Elf/Human Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Wolves Of The North
05:38:28 
Am I allowed to use this image as my pack avatar?
-Click-
I just looked up "wolf howling at the moon" and liked this image. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to use it on WP though
 Crooked Magic
05:37:58 Crook, She/her
Amy
yeah good game! Anyway you need rest, you should go to sleep.
 Feiella
05:37:41 Fei the writer
new level of inbred lol
 Amygdala
05:36:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
Damn...close one...good game
 Amygdala
05:35:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Check out this pup
-WP Click-

I think his bloodline will bring people nightmares🤣
 Crooked Magic
05:35:55 Crook, She/her
Amy
okay sounds good
 Amygdala
05:34:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
We can do a fast round and then i need sleep
 Feiella
05:34:37 Fei the writer
hey Amy
 Crooked Magic
05:34:16 Crook, She/her
Amy
lol thanks rematch?
 Amygdala
05:34:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi fei XD
 Malcuth
05:34:09 Wander
Thanks for y'alls feedback :)
 Wolves Of The North
05:33:59 
(Maluth)
 Wolves Of The North
05:33:41 
Hard decision... I think I like the first.
 Amygdala
05:33:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
Anytime XD
My wolves always do better in other packs lmao
 kycantina
05:33:25 ky
Malcuth, I like the more white one, bot are pretty though!
 Crooked Magic
05:32:40 Crook, She/her
Amy
thank you for her lol
 Amygdala
05:32:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
There you go...i knew i could count on viti beeing good in battle XD

Moth
We need an item to increase a chance of finding prey/enemies/items
 Faulty Demons
05:31:57 Ollie, Gold
Pera, Cuore
Thank you :D

Wander
ooo, I really like the first one
 Malcuth
05:31:08 Wander
I want to customize my G1 dark fallow. Do y'all like these designs? And which one do you like more?
-Click-
-Click-
 Feiella
05:30:58 Fei the writer
Pera
Spell out your words please. the only textspeak words allowed are the ones in the rules

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Vicuna Wolf : +5
Jaguar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Indemnification | Centaur/Elf/Human Rp | Open!September 22, 2022 09:57 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Indemnification
I really suck at titles. Send help.

For the humans of Blackrook and the Elves of Willowvale, tensions had always been high. A tinderbox just waiting for the right match to set the whole thing ablaze. While many never thought the day would come, instead that the two would just continue passing through the days sending idle threats. However, when a skirmish broke out between the two over a small border town which resulted in that town being completely flattened, all hell broke loose and the two quickly went to war.

It’s been close to two years since the war started, with neither side giving an inch despite the tremendous losses to their ranks. Despite the dense population of the humans, far out numbering their Elven opponent, their numbers proved no match for the prowess of the Eleven blade. With their numbers thinning, and no sign of retreat from the Elves, despite their own heavy losses, the humans started to look for other solutions to help them win their war. Something, anything, that would give them an edge over their opponent and allow them to become the victor.

Upon discovering a quiet village of a unique folk, the humans believe their troubles are at an end and that they’ve found their solution: the Centaurs. Being half animal and half humanoid, typically some sort of half horse and half humanoid, they’re the equivalent of a mounted Knight but for only half the cost of upkeep. To the humans they’re the perfect solution to a costly war. There’s just one problem… The Centaurs do not wish to be involved in the war. Yes, they are a skilled and trained people, but they are not inclined towards violence for something that does not involve them.

After days, seemingly weeks, of pleading and trying to negotiate with the Centaurs, only for it to end with the same answer, the humans came to realize that in order for the Centaurs to join them, the way needed to be their cause too. Rather than accept no as an answer, and try to find help elsewhere, the humans decided to raid the village in the guise of night, making it appear as if it were the Elves attacking them and not the humans. Unfortunately, things did not go as planned once the Centaurs fought back, successfully captured some of them, and ran off the rest. With the true identity and treacherous actions of the human raiders revealed, the Centaurs finally decided to choose a side: The Elves.

Now those who remain of their Village must journey through dangerous lands in order to reach the Elves of Willowvale. They can only hope that their presence and support will be welcomed by the elves they aim to help. However, even after being aided by a couple of Elven scouts, nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you to The Wayne Pack and Tene who helped me with this rp, and listening to my jumbled word vomit of ideas at the randomest times so I don't mentally explode. I wouldn't be anything without folks like you! <3

This is a very large WIP. So, feel free to Pm me if you have Questions even before it's opened. Thank you. <3

Edited at September 23, 2022 04:02 AM by Imperial Sands
   Indemnification | Centaur/Elf/Human Rp | Open!September 22, 2022 09:58 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of WP's and Eve's Rules
1. Be Active. Do Not Join just to Never Post, Finish Your Forms, etc. This applies to Discussion and Rp.

2. This is a Semi-Literate to Literate Rp. This needs to be seen in Both Rp and Sign Ups. Minimum 2 Paragraphs Required for Appearance and Personality each. Decent Grammar, Puncuation, and Spelling required.

3. Maximum of 4 Characters Per Person for Now. I may change this Eventually. Put the Missing Number in your Form.

4. If you are using Images for your characters, make sure to follow WP's rules in regards to them.

5. Make Sure you Read Everything. I know it's a lot, but it's important.

6. Centaurs, while Mythical Creatures, have more realistic based appearances for both halves.

7. No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus [aka Perfect Characters], No Godmoding, etc. I won't tolerate it. Actually, put your favorite animal in the Other Section of your form.

8. Drama in Rp is Fun and Okay, but Drama Out of Rp is Not. If you have an issue, Pm Me.

10. Don't have your character be "that guy", you know the one. The cringey one that always has to break the rules every chance they get, or something along that line. It's fun at first, and then it's not. Don't be that guy. Put both the missing number and your favorite animal in your form, but hide your favorite animal.

11. I reserve the Right to Deny Forms for this Rp. If I have to Correct you Three times, it's an automatic Denial. If I have to tell you to fix the same thing more than once, It's grounds for an automatic denial. If I say No to your Form, Pm me. Don't Clog the Sign Ups.

12. Most Importantly: Have fun!

Centaur Herd Rules
1. Someone Must be on Guard of the Human Prisoners at All Times.
2. No Centaur is to Go Off Alone, and Must Notify Someone Where they are Going.
3. Any Humans that See them Must be Caught or Killed. Otherwise, do not Interact or Give the Group Away.
4. Protect Children and Pregnant or Nursing Mothers at All Costs. If We're Fleeing, they Get Out First. Same with the Wounded.
5. Resources are to be Shared with Each Other. If we're Low on Food, Share what you Have.
6. Do Not Show the Human Prisoners Mercy.

Edited at September 22, 2022 11:03 AM by Imperial Sands
   Indemnification | Centaur/Elf/Human Rp | Open!September 22, 2022 09:59 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Additional Roleplay Information

About the Centaurs

Centaurs as a whole are a very people oriented species, however, that is primarily geared towards their own. They can be reclusive when it comes to other species, and prefer to be left alone. They do not get involved with the affairs of others, only doing so when they are directly involved themselves. They tend to be well trained in combat, though they are not typically a violent species unless attacked. However, they do have each others backs, and that goes for village to village too. If another Centaur Village is needing help, others will come to their aid even if they do not know them personally.

The centaurs are unusual in the sense that they do not conglomerate into one people, instead stay spread out in their own little villages. Each Village was founded by a family long ago, who had friends and others join them. Because of this, each village has a certain likeness to them. One Village will be only half Hooves animals, others might be Large Land Animals like Rhinos or Elephants, whereas another might be Large Carnivores like Wolves or Big Cats, even Bears. Many would think that because of this the different types of Centaurs don’t get along, but it’s quite the contrary. Most villages of Centaurs will happily and readily socialize with those of another. Majority of the village's genetics are based on adaptation and environment and not any form of prejudice. One of the big reasons why they are in villages with those similar to themselves is because of their diet. While all Centaurs are Omnivores, their animal half dictates what their preference is. Those with Herbivore halves prefer vegetation and fruit, whereas those with Carnivore halves prefer meat. This doesn’t mean Herbivore Centaurs are prey for the Carnivore ones. It just means it’s easier to live with people working towards the same goals for surviving. Many times the villages will actively trade too, so if a Carnivore Village is struggling to hunt, but a Village of Herbivores has a surplus of meat, they’ll happily help each other out. Basically: They are a united people, they just don’t live as one.
[This was difficult to express and write down, please forgive me if it’s confusing.]

Now, unlike a lot of places, the Centaur Villages do not have “ranks” or titles that bring power. They instead have roles that each individual is given, and it is their duty to fulfill. The Village is led by two people, the Elder and the Shaman. The Elder is more so the Leader of the People, whereas the Shaman is a Spiritual Leader. They work together to make sure their village is safe and thriving. From there other roles are things like Gatherer, Hunter, Healer, Warrior, etc. No one job is less important than the other, but everyone is expected to pull their own weight in one way or another.

Now that their village has been raided, much of it burnt down, the survivors are moving on. This means mothers, children, elders, as well as the other roles. They must all now work together to survive and make it to where they are going.

The Centaur Roles:

Elder: The Primary Leader of the Group. Chosen by the Previous Elder. Consider the Leader of the People, but takes Advisement from the Shaman.
Shaman: Spiritual Leader. Not as In Charge as the Elder, but their Words Mean a Lot and they often Advise and Help the Elder.
Warriors: The Fighters and Protectors of the Group. They Defend them from All Threats and Scout Terrain when Needed.
Hunters: They are the Ones Hunting for Food. They, with the Food Gatherers, are in charge of cooking the food.
Gatherers: There are Two types of Gatherers. The Resource Gatherer is the one who brings back things the Crafters, Healers, and Shamans need. Whereas the Food Gatherers bring back food items like berriers, nuts, etc. They are also in charge of Cooking with the Hunters.
Crafters: They are the Ones who Build Things. From Tools, traps, to Shelter and Houses.
Healers: They are the Ones who Tend to Wounds. They make up salves and teas to help heal their comrades.
Watchers: Kind of a Nameless Rank. But they are the ones who Keep Watch. Kind of like a Sentinel. They keep watch over the Prisoners, the Children, the Herd, etc.

Types of Centaurs:
- Hippocentaur [Human/Horse]
- Onecentaur [Human/Donkey]
- Zebracentaur [Human/Zebra]
- Bucentaur [Human/Cow or Bull]
- Criocentaur [Human/Goat or Sheep]
- Elaphocentaur [Human/Deer]

These are the type of Centaurs you can make for your characters.

For the Human side of the Centaur, they can look more human, or more elven, or somewhere in between. Typically Centaurs are unique looking and have traits that fit in whatever their animal half is. Some might have the ears of a deer or hours, hair that is similar in texture to their animal type, flatter noses, etc etc. They are their humanoid part down til their waist, where it then transitions into their animal half. All centaurs have four legs, never more and never less. Always four. They have realistic animal colors, so you’ll never see an animal half that seems unrealistic. So, no pink horses, no zebras with pink stripes, no sheep with blue wool, etc etc.

For clothing, it’s kind of up to individual style and taste. Some centaurs wear nothing at times, as nudity is not something that is viewed as taboo for them. If someone is wearing clothes it’s typically not because they’re uncomfortable being naked, but because they like the clothing. It’s not uncommon for Centaurs to wear accessories on either half of them, nor is it uncommon for centaurs to wear something as a form of shirt or top. Typically they’re loose, flowy, or something like that so that it doesn’t hinder movement. They also tend to only wear natural fibers, as they pretty much make everything they have, only occasionally trading with outsiders.

When Centaurs do fight, or go to war, they do have armor they tend to adorn. Typically this covers the vitals in their torso and a helmet, but they also have barding for their legs. Since Centaurs have a lot of weight on their legs, they take special care to protect them. Typically the most protective armor they have is around their legs, so that they cannot simply be sliced once at the legs and be done for. The barding for their legs is specially crafted and very, very difficult to penetrate in any regard. There is more armor they can wear of course, but it’s up to them. Though most won't let another Centaur into battle without some form of protective gear.

Other Types of Centaurs
Likely appear later on
- Leocentaur [Human/Lion]
- Tigrecentaur [Human/Tiger]
- Panthecentaur [Human/Panther]
- Iaguarocentaurs [Human/Jaguar]
- Leopardalocentaur [Human/Leopard]
- Ertoperidocentaur [Human/Cheetah]
- Lupacentaur [Human/Wolf]
- Ursataur [Human/Bear]

These currently are not able to be made, that may change later on in rp. But for now, they’re unusable.

Centaur Anatomy

As you can imagine, Centaur anatomy can be rather.... complicated but I'm going to try and make it simple as possible. If you have questions though, please ask.

In terms of Organs, it is more straight forward than it seems. They have one set of organs, but they're scaled to fit a much larger creature. In the Human torso there is a large, a much larger, set of lungs, and a much larger heart. Below these is a decent sized stomach.These are protected by a bigger and deeper ribcage with extra rib bones, and more develop muscling on the abdomen to better protect the stomach. The human half also holds a stronger, more curved and cushioned spinal cord to better absorb the shock from galloping. Longer arms with more developed muscling of the arms and muscle attachments. Beneath the stomach, and wear the two halves basically meet is a very, very strong diaphram. This area is also where there are much larger and stronger vertebrae that hold a section of nerves that help with everything from digestion to blood circulation, etc. Beyond that, the rest of the organ are all in the horse half of the body, including reproductive organs, intestines, etc. What is unique is there is a smaller heart within the animal half that helps circulate the blood in the animal portion. This heart is a diminished heart, and is not enough to keep the host alive if the primary heart, in the human cavity, were damaged. However, the primary heart can survive without the secondary as it's already strong enough to do it all on it's own. Now majority of the organs are larger than the average size for even the animal half to account for the large size of the two halves that make a whole. So even if they were to be compared to a normal animal of that species, their organs would be much larger.

Reproduction

I'm going to only get into this a tiny bit, mostly because I know someone will ask. Yes, the Centaurs can reproduce. The reproductive organs are in the animal half, as they can better occupy the size of Centaur offspring. Now since Centaurs are naturally larger/taller than their animal counterparts, they can typically only have one child at a time. Anything like twins or triplets would have a very high chance of killing mother and offspring. So typically that doesn't happen, as the genes for that have been long lost. So even animals that typically would have litters will have one offspring and have the reproductive organs more similar to a horse's. In terms of when the child is born, it does still need to be nursed, and that is done through the human method. Use your imagination, please don't make me explain.

Gestation of Centaurs last about a Year.

For cross species offspring, they only ever take after one of the parents in term of animal halves. So if it's a deer and a horse, the child will have an animal half that is a deer or a horse. If it's a Wolf and a Deer Centaur, same thing, wolf or a deer. They do not hybridize, at least for this rp, because I don't want to make things that complicated.

Lifespan

Centaurs have an extended lifespan, much like elves, and can live for hundreds of years. Once they reach about the ages of 18-22, their aging slows considerably. The true lifespan of a Centaur is unknown. For one, they don't give out that kind of information. Two, historically none have lived long enough to find out.

The Elves

Here is a Brief Run Down about Elves:
1. They are naturally Tall. Minimum 6 Feet. Maximum about 7-7.5 feet.
2. They are not Bulky, but Lean and Lanky. Athletic.
3. Range in Skin Tones, and Hair/Eye Colors. For the Latter they can be Unnatural Colored.
4. Varying Degrees of Pointy Ears
5. Enhanced Reflexes, Abilities like Strength and Speed, Minor Earth Elemental Abilities.
6. Elongated Lifespan, Consider Almost Immortal. No One Knows the Lifespan of them.
7. All of them are Well Trained with 1 to 2 Weapons.

Edited at September 22, 2022 11:10 AM by Imperial Sands
   Indemnification | Centaur/Elf/Human Rp | Open!September 22, 2022 10:18 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roles Available

Elven Scouts [2-3]
These are the two scouts, which is just a nice way of saying spy, sent in to learn more about what moves the humans could be doing. They happened upon the raid, and seeing what was happening, decided to join in and help the Centaurs push the humans off and capture a few of them. There are two ranks available within the room, one being Head Scout or Lead Scout, and the other just being a regular Scout.

Human Prisoners [2-3]
These are the humans captured during the Raid on the village who were a part of the attack. They and their comrades were supposed to make the attack look like an elvish raid, however no one expected the Centaurs to act with such sheer precision and force and wind up driving the humans out. It’s possible one of the humans captured was the Leader of the raid, but it’s unlikely. More than likely these were just some low men on the totem pole.

Village Centaurs [~ 6-10]
These are the remaining Centaurs of the Village after the raid. Several of their kin were killed during the raid, and, while they aren’t sure, it’s possible some of them were captured by the humans [not many if any, maybe a few max]. Enraged and wounded by the humans, these are the Survivors who are not trying to reach the Elves in hope of finding and giving Aid. There are several “ranks” within the Centaurs, though most of them are just roles. These include: Elder, Shaman, Gatherers, Hunters, Warriors, Healers, etc.
1. M | Reserved for Me
2. F | Reserved for Me
3. Reserved for Tene

Edited at September 22, 2022 12:10 PM by Imperial Sands
   Indemnification | Centaur/Elf/Human Rp | Open!September 22, 2022 10:22 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Sexuality:
Species:
Role: [Prisoner, Elven Scout, Centaur. Plus any specific Role they have like Lead Scout for Elf, Gatherer or Hunter for Centaurs, etc.]
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Abilities & Skills:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crush:
Partner/Mate:
Offspring:
Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]

Other:

Indemnification | Centaur/Elf/Human Rp | Open!September 23, 2022 03:58 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Frequently Asked Question

1. Q: How tall are Centaurs?

A: Between 6 and 7 Feet Tall at the Top of the Head

2. Q: Can Centaurs have antlers, horns, etc. as Animalistic Features/Traits from their Animal Side?
A: Yes. If they can have animalistic features that correspond with their animal half.

WIP
Indemnification | Centaur/Elf/Human Rp | Open!September 22, 2022 11:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Saving.
Indemnification | Centaur/Elf/Human Rp | Open!September 22, 2022 11:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
Indemnification | Centaur/Elf/Human Rp | Open!September 22, 2022 12:09 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Rowan Oak Buckthorne
Looks to 25 to 28 Years;
The Facial Hair Makes Him Look Older
In Reality, He's about 100 Years Old.
Male
Sexuality:

Heterosexual
Species:

Centaur;
Specifically a Hippocentaur or Half Human & Half Horse
Role:

Hunter, Former Warrior
Appearance:

(Credits on Image)

TBA

Credit for this Image Belongs to Vikarus on DA. Credits also on Image.
This is a Stock Image.

Personality:

TBA
Abilities & Skills:

TBA
Strengths:

TBA
Weaknesses:

TBA
Crush:

TBA
Partner/Mate:

TBA
Offspring:

TBA
Kin:

TBA
Affiliations:

TBA
Other:

Edited at September 23, 2022 04:16 AM by Imperial Sands
Indemnification | Centaur/Elf/Human Rp | Open!September 22, 2022 12:12 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Rosemary Jade Fernwood
Often Goes As:
Rose, Rosemary, Jade, Fern, etc.
Looks to be 22 Years.
Is 22 Years Old.
Female
Sexuality:

Pansexual
Species:

Centaur;
Specifically a Elaphocentaur
Half Human & Half Elk
Role:

Food Gatherer
Appearance:

(Credits to Malachitinous @ picrew.me)

TBA

Credit Belongs to BeccaB-323-STOCK on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Personality:

TBA
Abilities & Skills:

TBA
Strengths:

TBA
Weaknesses:

TBA
Crush:

TBA
Partner/Mate:

TBA