Wolf Play : Inheritance | Fantasy/Human Medieval | Open!
Chatbox
 Ámor
08:59:10 On haitus
@Rev
i dropped out of college lol
 Revelry
08:57:49 Rev
Most days I can't even deal with my own family members that I'm the primary caretaker lol
 Revelry
08:56:46 Rev
Amor
Very smart! I went into post-grad studies because dealing with people was too much.
 distant-lands
08:55:50 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ámor
08:55:37 On haitus
backroom not background >.>
 Dawnforest
08:55:32 Dawn
-WP Click-
 Ámor
08:53:33 On haitus
@Rev
I hide in the background 6 hours a day >.>
 BuggyOs
08:52:09 Bug-a-boo
zefhyr
Oh! I had to ask that too like last year lol. One you get to the wolve's page, copy the url! Make sure it has all the numbers and everything, otherwise the link will break. Just copy and paste it and when you hit that chat button it should work!
 Revelry
08:51:46 Rev
Amor
Oof that's too much. I don't know how you keep your sanity
 Ámor
08:50:41 On haitus
@Rev
my work perfers we go to work even if we have covid sooo...
 ZEFHYR
08:50:16 
ok here goesBuggyO...how do you make the little link in chat to show your wolf page?
 Ámor
08:49:32 On haitus
@Rev
im bound to get it again i work around 2-5 thousand people a day >.>
 Revelry
08:49:00 Rev
Amor
I was around people with covid a lot during the pandemic as I was a dentist student, it never got to me. Bitch decided to get it's revenge now
 BuggyOs
08:48:38 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
Just name it!
 ZEFHYR
08:45:19 
one more game question - I am embarrassed to even ask it -
 ZEFHYR
08:44:06 
thats ok! will try and figure it out...cp to you anyways! :)
 Forest Dwelling
08:43:47 Floor
1st* Not sure why I put an i there-
 Transcendence
08:43:41 free palestine
And back to pvping heck
 Forest Dwelling
08:43:18 Floor
Found and defeated my ist bigfoot with only 3 wolves!
 Ámor
08:41:40 On haitus
I got covid twice between 2019-2021 :")

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
Polar Bear : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Inheritance | Fantasy/Human Medieval | Open!September 15, 2022 11:16 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Inheritance

Tragedy has struck the Kingdom of Terath, the beloved King and Queen have been assassinated, leaving their four heirs parentless. With the King and Queen dead, and the lives of the Kingdom's heirs still at risk, it's decided to send them to an allied Kingdom, under the protection of the former King's best friend. It’s a risky play, but a strategic one, as reaching the heirs in order assassinate them would be incredibly difficult. The Kingdom of Terath is hopeful it's a temporary solution until the assassins are apprehended, and the future of the Kingdom is secure. For now, though, in their absence, the King's brother, a seemingly benevolent man, has assumed the role as King, vowing to bring his brother's murderer to justice.

However, the road ahead will not be easy for the Four from Terath, as now they have to live a life without their parents, in a place they have never been, around people they barely know. With danger lurking in ever unknown face, even traveling to a safe place feels precarious after what happened in their own guarded home.

And to make matters worse, the Kingdom of Etheros is not overly welcoming to humans, as no one in Etheros is human. They are all fantastical creatures that come right from the pages of Mythology Books. Elves, Fairies, Dragons, pretty much any mythological creature known lives in the Kingdom of Etheros. Unfortunately, despite the two Kings' friendship, from years of violence and wars between the Fantasy Creatures and the Humans of other Kingdoms, the citizens of Etheros don’t think very highly of the Terath Children, and are not very kind towards them.

Despite all of this, though, Etheros is still the safest place for the Terath Children to hide. With the assassins still lurking about, the future of the Terath Heirs is unknown, and completely reliant on a Kingdom that basically hates them protecting them. And, with dark forces at work, no one knows what will become of the Heirs and the Kingdom of Terath as a whole. All hangs in the balance.

This Rp is a bit of a WIP as I work out any kinks within it. So please be patient. And if you have any questions, please just Pm me.

Discussion Thread: N/A

Rp Thread: N/A

Edited at September 16, 2022 12:55 AM by Imperial Sands
Inheritance | Fantasy/Human Medieval | Open!September 15, 2022 11:39 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WP's Rules

1. Be Active. Please Do Not join just to Never Post or Never Finish your Form.

2. Reservations last 48 Hours. After which they will be Removed, and the Spot Opened Up. Maximum of 4 Character Per Person for Now.

3. The Kingdom of Etheros are Fantasy Based Creatures with Human Forms. I'll accept any Fantasy Type Creatures. For the Purpose of this Rp, though, NO Demonic or Angelic Creatures.

4. The Assassins are all Mythical Creatures, not necessarily from Etheros though. They will be Masquerading as Servants, Guards, Guests and Townsfolk. Only they know who Hired them.

5. The Only Humans are those from Terath, for the Heirs, the Uncle, and the Aunt. I may allow a couple of Servants to have traveled with them. If I do, the above rule [4] can have an Exception that one of them is an assassin.

7. This is Semi-Literate at Minimum, this is to be seen in RP and Sign Ups. Which Means Decent Puncuation, Grammar, and Spelling. If this Requirement isn't met, it's grounds for Denial of Application. That doesn't mean give up, if you make corrections to your post that abide to all of the rules, you could be accepted.

8. Drama in RP is Great, Accepted, and Welcomed. But Drama Outside of Rp is NOT Okay and Won't be Tolerated. If you have an Issue with Someone, please Pm me. If you'd read everything put the missing number hidden in your form.

9. No Perfect Characters, GodModding, Etc. Also don't have your character be "That Guy". You know the one. The one that always is breaking rules constantly. Breaking rules is fun, but not when characters are having to constantly deal with it.

10. The King and Queen of Etheros and the Aunt and Uncle of Terath are Important Characters, but also closer to Side Characters [at least at first]. If you take one of them, please also have a Second Character.

11. Have fun!
Inheritance | Fantasy/Human Medieval | Open!September 16, 2022 12:00 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
About the Kingdom of Terath

The Terath Kingdom is a human Kingdom, and has no Mythicals within it. It's a time when there is definite division between Humans and the Mythicals, and you won't find a Kingdom that has both. Terath is a flourishing and lively Kingdom, one that is powerful but relatively Benevolent and Neutral. They themselves have never taken up arms against Mythical Kingdoms unless they were attacked first. Due to their Nature, the Kingdom of Terath is a rather Rich Kingdon, having many allies who happily trade with them. Of course, they do have enemies, but they don't commonly go to war. More often they send their Knights to aid their Allies in Battle. However, if they've ever needed aid in a war or battle, their allies have always been quick to help. The situation with the assassination has proven no different, as the King and Queen of Etheros happily and willingly agreed to take in the Heirs and protect them, even if that meant from their own community.

Last Name of the Royal Family: Rothschild

The Terath Heirs

These are the four children from the Kingdom of Terath. Their Mother and Father, the Queen and King, were just murdered as mentioned, leaving them orphaned basically. Since none of them are married, the Reign is passed on to their Uncle until the chosen Heir marries and takes over. Since a Heir was Never Properly Chosen by the former King and Queen, the role of King is to be inherited by the Eldest son. However, since he is not yet married, a requirement for being Crowned, their Uncle will Reign as King until then. They are all human, no special powers or abilities like that, they are simply human. There are some basic information for each that I would like to be taken into consideration and possibly included. Their age range is 15 to 22

- The Eldest, the oldest, and possibly only boy of the King and Queen. His father was the strictest with him, while one could argue he was one of his mother’s favorites. He by no means had it bad, but his parents were stricter with him, they also have a lot higher Expectations for him. this could be because he is naturally their Heir by birth unless said otherwise.
Possible Traits: More Serious, Confident, and Protective over his younger Siblings.

- The Second, the oldest girl heir of the Terath Kingdom. Her parents were stricter with her as well, not as much as with the Oldest, but still held her to standards. Being the first daughter, she was her father’s favorite. She and her mother butted heads a lot, but mostly because her mother had to be the stricter parent, but still she loved her daughter.
Possible Traits: More Introverted, Borderline Reclusive, Not as into the Royalty Life, Can be a Peacemaker

- The Third, is either a second daughter or second son, however, despite the gender, this is the child that the parents started to get lax with. They weren't really held to any certain expectations, and in general were not focused on a lot. They were the one that didn’t receive as much attention growing up, and so it could have made them a little jealous.
Possible Traits: Manipulative, Social, Outspoken, Bit of an Attention Seeker

- The Youngest, or the baby of the family. While she comes close, do not mistake the Baby as her parents favorites, though they did dote on her quite a bit. She had it easy growing up, very few rules, and all the attention she could get. To them, she could do no wrong.
Possible Traits: Friendly, Naive, Spoiled, Self-Centered

The Former King and Queen

This is just a brief description of them for appearance purposes.
The King was a tall man of Tanner Complexion, but with Dark, somewhat curly Greying Hair, and a Full Beard. He had harsher features, but was still considered an attractive man even with his age. His eyes were a Medium Blue-Gray color. His wife, though, the Queen, was an image of beauty. She too was on the taller side, though several in her family were on the shorter side. She had long blonde hair that was always straight and impeccably brushed. She had much softer features, and warm brown eyes. She had a fairer complexion than her husband, but wasn't quite Porcelain either.

About the Kingdom of Etheros
As Mentioned, this is the Allied Kingdom that is Entirely Mythical or Fantasy Creatures. While they are more accepting than other Kingdoms of humans, there are still many who look down on Humans because of the divide between them. Etheros is by no means safe for the Heirs, but safer than anywhere else, as there are still also many who have no ill will towards them. It helps, though, that they're the Heirs of an Allied Human Kingdom who's King and Queen their own was close with. Plus, there is an order of protection on them from the King himself, so many of the citizens of Etheros, even if they hated the Heirs, likely wouldn't risk the wrath of their own King. But, perhaps not all of them.

Last Name of the Royal Family: Bavaro

The Etheros Heirs
These are the children of the King and Queen of Etheros. They are not as prejudiced towards humans as others, mostly because they have interacted more with them civilly. But with some of them there can still be some disdain there. I do not have a specific amount of how many heirs there can be for the Etheros kingdom, but lets limit it to six for now total. My only requirement for the Etheros Children is one MUST be a male, and their age range is 15-22 like the Terath children.

I will allow for One Illegitimate child of the King, whether it be from an affair, or perhaps a first wife who died and the new wife wanted her children to come first. Pm me about it first though. The illegitimate child doesn’t have to be one of the heirs, it can a Guard.

The King and Queen
The Queen is an Elf, a beautiful and elegant woman whos magic has an affinity for Nature and Earth. Since each Elf’s Magic is unique (can be considered more elemental) it’s not inherited like other traits, and will develop different. So a possibility is she could have a child who’s magic is gifted towards water or fire. Not as strong as a true elemental, but still lethal enough. She is a very tall woman, which is normal for elves, and stands over 6 feet tall. She's even taller than her husband. Her hair is a medium purple in color, with her eyes being a bright but darker emerald green. She has very striking, almost exotic features with the stereotypical pointed ears. Her skin tone is more olive in complexion, and she tans quite easily.

The King is a Thunderbird, a majestic beast with the power over Weather, but mainly thunder and rain storms. He is a tall and broad man, albeit is wife is taller than him, as he tops out at six foot. His skin is on the darker side, with blue-black hair that is greying into white and silver. Despite what people expect, he's actually a jovial man with rounder features. However, they transform into absolutely terrifying and stone cold expressions when needed. Usually, though, he's a burly man who's on the jovial and easy going side. His wife is a bit more serious about things, but even she's graceful and gracious by nature.

Possible offspring can sway more towards one species entirely, or be an even split of the two, just make sure balance is found.

Edited at September 16, 2022 01:05 AM by Imperial Sands
Inheritance | Fantasy/Human Medieval | Open!September 16, 2022 12:35 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Roles
Explained

The Terath Heirs
These are the Four Heirs from the Terath Kingdom. After the Death of their Parents they were Secretly Moved to the Etheros Kingdom to protect them while the Assassins are sought after and brought to justice. They are all human, with ages ranging from 15 to 22.

The Aunt & Uncle
These are the Aunt and Uncle of Terath Heirs, with the Uncle being the Brother of their Father, the Former King. The Uncle has, for now, taken up the Mantle of King until the Assassins are captured and one of the Heirs Ascends to the Throne. They seem like benevolent people, who only want the safety of their nieces and nephews. It has not yet been seen if their lives are in danger or not. These are more so side characters at the beginning, but I'm planning on them being brought into the story more. They are in their Mid to Late Thirties, as there was a decent age gap between the Brothers.

The Etheros King & Queen
Pretty self explanatory. They are the King and Queen of Etheros and were friends with the former King and Queen of Terath. They are more so side characters, can be made into full characters with drama and everything. I am open to the King having had a previous wife or an affair or affairs that resulted in one [maybe two] illegitimate children.

The Etheros Heirs
These are the Children of the King and Queen of Etheros. The Chosen Heir has yet to be announced, so right now, as per tradition, the oldest son is viewed as the Heir to the Throne. They range in age from 15 to 22 just like Terath Children. I am also okay with the possibility of one of these children [or two if there are more than four] only being related to one of the parents. Scandalous things do happen.

Royal Guards
These are the Guards who are Assigned to the King and Queen. There is always One Per Royal on Duty. However, all four can be called in when needed. They are the most trusted of the Guards and lead the others. They've been assigned to the King and Queen for a while. Their whole Duty is to keep them safe.

Guards
These are the Guards of the Kingdom. However, instead of just having Guards throughout the castle, they instead assign a Guard to each Royal in the Palace, including visitors. So each Heir, Terath and Etheros, will have a Guard assigned to them to keep them safe. Some of them are Guards who've been there a while, some of them are new, selected to join the ranks when the King and Queen agreed to take in the other Heirs.

Servants
These are the Servants of the Palace and it's Occupants. Like the Guards, each Servant is assigned to one Royal, sometimes two if needed. Usually Servants of the same gender are assigned, since they help with things like dressing, bathing, etc. Like Guards, some of these Servants have been there for a bit, but others are new with the arrival of the Terath Heirs. It's possible some of the most trusted servants were brought from Terath with the Heirs, but, for safety reasons, it's unlikely they'll be assigned solely to any one Royal.

Assassins
These are the ones responsible for the Death of the King and Queen. They are likely all Mythical creatures, though it's possible there is one or two humans among them. They are a group that are working together to fulfill the contract they were paid for, which was to take out the King and Queen and all four Terath Heirs. Now, due to the move of the Heirs, they're masquerading as Guards or Servants to try and finish the task. Only they know who they were hired by.

Edited at September 16, 2022 12:46 AM by Imperial Sands
Inheritance | Fantasy/Human Medieval | Open!September 16, 2022 12:51 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Etheros King & Queen
2. Reserved for Me

The Aunt & Uncle

The Terath Heirs
2. Reserved for Me

The Etheros Heirs
1. Reserved for Tene
2. Reserved for Spellbound

The Guards
1. Reserved for Me
2. Reserved for Spellbound
3. Reserved for Spellbound
4. Reserved for Me

The Servants
1. Reserved for Spellbound

Assassins

Note: For the Assassins I will Simply Be Putting "Taken" in each slot, so no one knows who is one. If you're wanting to make an assassin, reserve one of the other roles and Pm me that it's for an assassin.

Edited at September 16, 2022 07:09 AM by Imperial Sands
Inheritance | Fantasy/Human Medieval | Open!September 16, 2022 12:54 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Species:
Role:
Desired Role:
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Abilities:
Strengths:

Weaknesses: [Must Include 3 Physical Weaknesses]
Crush:
Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:

You can make the form appear however you want, and add whatever you want to it, but these are the minimum information required.
Inheritance | Fantasy/Human Medieval | Open!September 16, 2022 12:59 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Etheros Heir, Two Guards & A Servant.
Inheritance | Fantasy/Human Medieval | Open!September 16, 2022 01:05 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll add it ^^
Inheritance | Fantasy/Human Medieval | Open!September 16, 2022 01:06 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Tatsuya Iseul-Fraener Montcrioux

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Shortened Name:
N/A

Addressed As:
Sir Montcrioux
Young Master Montcrioux
Lord Monticrioux

Nicknames:
Strawberry Hair ( Call him that to his face and he'll pummel you)
The Dragon Guard
Little Dragon

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Social Status:
Nobleman

Guard

Desired Rank:
Satisfied

Sexuality:
He's Into Men.
Demiromanic + Panromantic

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Apperance:
If one could say a boy could be pretty then that would be the first then one would say when looking at this young man. The first thing you would notice about him is his hair - his hair being a beautiful shade of strawberry blonde. His hair being a perfect mixture of shades with it not being too red, nor it being too blonde. It's a beautiful warm berry shade - and it can be said to suit this young man very well. His hair is very thick and healthy, and it's quite long as the young man likes to keep his hair long. The length of his hair rests at his elbows. The hair is rather curly compared to his family with what could be described as type 3B Hair - meaning he has springy ringlet curls that garish his head. The coils being kept healthy by an assortment of oils and products used for hair care - and he will have a fit if he is not able to keep his hair well-managed. He can put his hair up into various styles , with it being natural and puffed out , in a curly ponytail or bun, and if he chooses to straighten it can be braided , cornrows and many other styles . His hair hates humidity and water - anything like that and it will become a frizzy and coiled mess. Surprisingly his hair has an equal amount of volume - making it easy to part and mess around with his hair and make it look nice. He very much so adores his hair and anyone who says his hair is too long for being a dude can get wrecked by his fists.

This young man's skin complexion can be described as a beautiful burnt sienna - a deep reddish brown tone of color. And his skin bears a beautiful golden undertone when illuminated with light. It's obvious he spends time out in the sun: whether it be from climbing trees and rock formations, working on a small garden or on a farm. Or his favorite pass time, practicing his archery and swordsmanship. His skin tone can darken even more if he's spent a copious amount of time in the sun, and yet it can also lighten to a soft shade of bronze if he hasn't spent enough time out in the sun. His face is rather clean-shaven and he really doesn't grow that much facial hair - which he very much so appreciates, he doesn't like facial hair and doesn't think it would be a good look for him.

This young male has a face that can be described as a soft heart-shaped face that are paired with high cheekbones - yet, his cheeks still appear soft and hold a natural rosy hue to them. He has what can be described as a celestial nose - very aristocratic nose indeed, it is straight with a medium - possibly a bit wider nose bridge and narrow nostrils that are a bit flared but not overly so. The tip of his nose has a rounded point to it. His nose bears a septum piercing and a high nostril piercing. Under his nose are his lips which can be described as full heart-shaped lips with a cupid's bow. They are two toned with the top lip being darker and the lower lip being light. It's quite a sight to see them being tugged into a smug grin or an awkward grimace. He has Stahl's Ears , meaning due to some extra cartilage on his ear it gives them a pointed look - very much elvish like , yet is a natural and cool looking deformity. He thinks his ears look cool, and hey, who doesn't like having little kids ask if you're an elf from a magical land. And plus with his ear piercings it highlights them more and makes his ears even more beautiful to look at. He has his lobe , upper lobe, high lobe and three upper helix piercings on both ears. He is quite easily embarrassed and flustered by certain comments so you expect to see his ears give off a little red tinted hue if he's embarrassed.

Another thing one would compliment him on would be his eye color - his eyes can be described as a bright violet coloration . His mother having blue eyes and his father having grey eyes made it possible for them to have a violet-eyed child. After all violet eyes are just a different shade of blue. His eye shape is a slightly upturned almond , and his eyes have this almost feline-like look to them when watching or observing someone. If one were to observe his eyes they would immediately think purple when seeing them, however if they took a moment to really look. They would notice the different lighter tones of blue intermixed with the purple to give him such a dazzling eye coloration. If he is angered or annoyed they can seem to turn a dark purple like purple jade or if happy and interested they can shine bright and clear like amethyst tones. His eyes are framed by thick and naturally curled lighter red eyelashes and are framed by his thick and well-kept eyebrows. He also bears a small beauty mark under his right eye with a larger one in the corner of his left eye.

This young man walks with a feline-like grace. His posture is always his best, and he holds his head high - like he knows his worth and purpose. He walks with his mother's regal grace - his steps never overly loud and always silent . It's quite creepy sometimes because he can pop up out of no where and no one hears him coming or he can completely disappear to go take a nap. This young man stands at the height of 5'10 in stature with a slender weight of 139 lbs. His body is lean and muscular from years of hard work and training, you can tell by looking at him that he's in shape. He has his mother's wide hips and feminine graces that match well with his sculpted leg that gives evidence of hard work. His body bears a few scars that he wears with pride - even if they're not that visible.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Abilities:
WIP

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Personality:
Intelligent | Graceful/Eloquent | Polite & Courteous | Impeccable Manners | Talented & Gifted | Humble | Quick-Learner | Charismatic | Charming | Tolerates People - Affectionate, Loyal, And Protective Of Few | Snarky & Venomous When Needed | Vindictive | Spiteful At Times | Possessive And Jealous | Workaholic | Abandoment Issues | Hates Being Coddled | Manipulative, Cunning & Deceptive

One of the first things you note about this young man is his intelligence ─ the way his eyes was over you ; always watching, learning , and listening to someone or something. To tell you the truth he's one fo spend his days holed up in a library, soaking in knowledge rather than being at some wild party. No, he's where the older people are, listening and basking in their wisdom and not listening to the foolishness of the youth. Textbooks, maps, and notebooks liter his room ─ why? Because he's always adding on to his experiences and learning more about other places and things within the world. He wants to learn new things, grasp unthinkable concelys and discover new things as well. He's very quick to learn as he listens and pays attention ─ he learns by doing and instruction. If you tell him how to do something and then show him , he'll learn rather quickly, not to mention he can learn from watching as well.

This young man holds himself with grace and elegance. To say that it has been drilled in him the importance of a perfect image is true. His clothes are always of the finest quality, his hair and accessories are always well suited for his outfit and the event, and you will alway see him with proper posture. Years of finishing school, etiquette lessons, and other various teachings have made him into the young man he is today. One with a polite and courteous smile, able to help and assist guests when needed ─ even when he doesn't want to. Able to keep his calm and cool even under the most stressful manners, the importance of never panicking and letting your fear or dread show was also drilled into him. A man with knowledge of proper manners and social graces, knowing how to navigate his way through life. His speech is refined and well-put together, the way of a proper gentleman if you will ─ rarely, will you hear curses come from this man, only when he is extremely upset or annoyed by someone will such vulgar language come from his mouth. Yes, he may not curse you out but he certainly knows how to effectively put someone in their place with elegance. He speaks with confidence and intelligence ─ able ignore that nagging voice in the back of his head. If you need a man who can host a fabulous gathering and organize an event then he is your man.

This young man is quite charismatic and charming ─ able to easily attract others with his passionate and eloquent words. Though he is confident his speech he is rather soft-spoken. He always wears a polite smile on his face and his eyes always seem to shimmer when speaking with others. He seems to dazzle everyone he meets ─ able to win the over with his influential words and smile, it's quite interesting. This young man is also very talented, taking up various hobbies : playing both the piano and violin, calligraphy, ceramics making, and many other hobbies. He excels at whatever he puts his mind to and it's well-known and praised by others. However, this young man is rather humble - not one to brag about his accomplishments or accept any praise for in. In honesty he feels he doesn't deserve such compliments. The only way you'll find out about his achievements is when someone else has spoken about them for him. And even the he gets embarrassed by it. Howeve, just as their is good in people there is also the inherent bad in them as well.

While indeed this man can be polite and courteous to others, and is able to attract many with his charisma ─ it's actually rather hard to earn his friendship. This man is sociable, sure, however, in reality he tolerates people ─ he has a social battery of how long he can be around others and once that battery is up he is finding a way out. He is more susceptible to irritability and impoliteness when he has run out of 'social juice'. To recharge said juice he spends times alone or in the company of someone he trusts. Now, when it comes to friendship - he is rather selective of those who he allows into both his heart and life. There are very few people he is openly affectionate with and will express his adoration, loyalty, and protectiveness of. Once you are his friend - you are stuck with him for life and he will do just about anything for you, he just hopes you would do the same for him if push came to shove. Sometimes he gives too much in friendships and that's why he so guarded with who he lets in.

While this young man may have impeccable manners and would rather shut you down by cursing without cursing - don't mistake this for weakness or being a pushover. When needed he can be quite the venomous creature ─ able to use his words to spew venom at the object of his hatred. To incur such wrath from him one must've done something really bad to screw him over : like starting a rumor about him or someone he fiercely cares about. He won't tolerate such a thing. This male is also quite vindictive ─ able to hold a grudge for a long time, now he isn't so vindictive as to hold it over some petty scuffle or stupid reason. If you embarrassed him in some way or form he will find something much worse for you. And he holds grudges for his friends even if they don't hold them anymore. He has the patience to wait off his time to come and strike ─ once you've royally pissed him off there's no telling if you'll recieve the repercussions, it's a matter of when.

Now when it comes to matters of the heart this young man is quite interesting. When he falls in love, he falls hard for his chosen partner. His partner is one of the rare ones to receive his affections and love - he's the type to shower them with gifts and other precious things. He also enjoys being with them and in their space ─ he also likes of 'borrow' clothing articles of theirs for extended times to wear especially if it's bigger on him. He is rather possessive and a bit of a jealous creature when it comes fo his lover, he tolerates no rivals and definitely doesn't appreciate anyone flirting with them. They are his partner, no one else's and he will defend that title with honor and pride ─ unless him and his partner had discussed a previous arrangement that involves multiple partners then they shall be no other rivals. To flirt, or even look at his partner in a lustful manner is an insult. He's one to blatantly go up to them and kiss them or cling to them in a subtle manner to fend off the thirsty vultures. No one can tell why he is like this with his partners, but maybe it's due to abandonment issues : he fears that they'll leave him for the next pretty face and that he got too attached to someone again and they left him. So his partner will need to understand his jealousy and possessiveness comes not out of a place of malice and distrust but from a place of fear.

When it comes to work and projects ─ it's safe to say this young man is a workaholic. He's very passionate and determined when it comes to working with different things such as paperwork, work from school, or even personal hobbies like his piano and ceramics. He can go hours into the night without rest or even pass out form exhausting due to overworking himself ─ however mostly he goes many nights without proper sleep or nutrition because he gets so wrapped up in his work. He just has this urge to move and create and when he does he can't find a good moment to sit down and rest or find a stopping place. This young man rather needs to be forced or tricked into stopping work or removed from the area ─ but there's just one thing he absolutely abhors being coddled. The baby talk, soft voice thing absolutely irks him. One needs to be firm and direct if they're gonna get him to stop. He hates being coddled because ever since he was a kid he had a bad immune system which causes him to sick easier and he was always sheltered from doing some things but he found ways around it and made the most of it. He not a damned baby and he won't stand to be treated like one at all.

This young man has very powerful weapons in his arsenal ─ the powers of manipulation, cunning, and deception. This young man can use his charisma for wrong if he chose to do so - able to play with the minds of others, able to persuade others to his cause or ideas, or even cause your downfall just because you pissed him off. He's a person you don't want as an enemy ─ his cunning is show by him being steps ahead of others. Always scheming, planing, and plotting in that pretty head of his once you've become his target. He's likely able fo outwit and outmaneuver others when it comes fo strategy and things that require logic and brain. Now he's deceptive as well, no one can tell his true intentions and he likes to keep it that way ─ who is he loyal to? what allegiance does hold? is he my enemy or ally? These are questions you better ask yourself and more before even think of stroking a deal with him. He can be your worst enemy, fiercest ally, neutral party, or anything in between. After all it's not quite smart to show all your cards at the beginning of a game.

Nightime And Anything Dealing With It ─ The Moon, Stars, Planets, Comets, Meteors. The Cold Crisp Air And Inviting Darkness. Astrology And The Zodiacs.
Pretty Handwriting ─ Basically Calligraphy. The Smell Of The Ink And Brushes Used, Along With The Elegant Writing Created.
Sleeping ─ Getting Rest Is Hard For Him In General.
Baking And Cooking ─ Just The Thrill And Buzz Of Being In A Kitchen Excites Him.
Gossip ─ While It's Bad To Be Nosy. Gossip Is Entertaining And Good For Conversation.
The Arts ─ Music, Theater, And Art Forms. Particularly Enjoys Playing The Piano & Violin. Very Good At Acting, Enjoys The Theoratics. Enjoys Painting On Canvases ─ Particularly Oil Paintings, Also Enjoys Making Ceramics.
Myths & Legends ─ He Loves Stories In General, So Cool Stories About Fantastical Creatures And Cool Heroes Is Up His Alley.
Cold Things ─ He'd Rather Be Cold Than Hot. So It's Safe To Say He Enjoys Winter And Fall - The Cooler Months.

Dislikes:
The Heat ─ It Messes Up His Hair And It Makes Him A Bit Misty. He Also Has Slightly Delicate Skin, But It's Not That Big A Deal.
Unseasoned/Unflavored Food ─ If You Give Him Bland Food, He Will Never Eat From You Again. And He Is Already A Picky Eater So Yeah. He Hates How Crawfish Looks And Refuses To Eat Them , Cantaloupes Are Icky To Him, And Lima Beans Can Burn.
Physical Contant [ From Certain People ] ─ Strangers That Think It's Okay To Just Hug Or Touch Him, Unless A Little Child , Gets On His Nerves. Also People That Are Overfriendly And Think That Knowing Him For A Couple Months Give Them The Right To Touch Him. Also Doesn't Like People Touching His Hair Without Permission.
Pessimists/Complainers ─ He Hates Hearing People Constantly Complaining About Things, But Constantly? That Is Annoying. He Also Hates Hearing About Constant Gloom n' Doom , Sure He Has Gloomy Thoughts Sometimes But All The Time Would Be Exhausting.
Those Who Abuse Their Power / Others ─ Those Who Use Their Power And Status To Take Advantage Of Those Below Them Disgust Him. He Also Hates Anyone Who Abuses Others Whether It Be Physically Or Mentally, Being A Former Victim Himself - He Understands The Turmoil And Pain.
Snobbish, Arrogance, Vanity ─ He Doesn't Appreciate Pompous Brats And Those Full Of Themselves. Shouldn't It Be Tiring To Be So Self Absorbed?
Animal Haters / Abusers ─ Anyone Who Doesn't Like Animals Is A Red Flag To Him. Because How Can You Not Like Them? And Anyone Who Even Would Hurt An Animal Also Gets His Disapproval .
Being Disrespected / Talked Down To ─ He Hates Being Told His Voice Doesn't Matter Or That He's "Too Young" To Understand Something. He Hates Being Left You Just Because He's Younger - Being Underestimated Ticks Him Off. Not To Mention Others Being Rude To Him Because Of It Or For No Reason At All.
Being Left Alone ─ He Doesn't Like Being By Himself, It Scares Him.
Strengths:
Acrobatic & Gymnastic Feats
High Flexible And Contortible Body
Agility
Speed
Physical Hand-To-Hand Combat, Closed Quarters
Strategic Intelligence
Weapons Usage : Excels With Daggers And Swords, Good With A Bow
Stamina
Endurance

Weaknesses:
Not A Powerhouse ; He's Average Sized
His Vindictive And Spiteful Nature
His Possessive Nature
Insomnia
Perfectionism
Has Fragile Immune System So Prone To Getting Sick Quicker
Manipulative
Workaholic
Can Lack Tact

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Family:
N/A

Significant Other:
N/A

Crushes:
N/A

Exes:
N/A

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Affiliations:
N/A

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Other:
N/A

Edited at September 16, 2022 01:16 AM by Spellbound
Inheritance | Fantasy/Human Medieval | Open!September 16, 2022 01:15 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Geneviève Ophelia - Odette Caballero
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Asexual and Demiromantic
Guard
Appearance:

This young woman stands at a height of 5'8 being slight above average in height yet still managing an average height. When describing this woman on first appearances you notice that she has what can be described as a pear body shape. Being more heavy and thicker in the thighs and hip area due to her body shape - her hips are also slightly wider than average and she also has what can be described as a bit of dip hips. Also, her waistline is more well-defined and noticeable - her bust area is moderate, it's noticeable but not exactly large like some women have it. Her shoulders are more slender and narrow as well, but there well defined and muscular , and she has one hell of a collarbone on her. She also has a bit of accentuated curves and a rather nice arse to her. Overall she has this very dainty and lady-like appearance going for her. And don't be mistaken, though she may appear dainty, she isn't above knocking someone the fuck out or kicking the shit out of someone.

This young woman has always had smooth, red-brown orche skin. The sun always seemed to richen the color in the warmer months of spring and summer when the sun was high, and in the cooler months of fall and winter her skin seemed to go back to its normal color , only to be richened again the following year. Her skin is soft and smooth to the touch, possibly because of the lotions and oils she uses to make sure it stays as such. Sure she has a couple scars here and there but they are rough or bumpy - some even hidden by her darker skin. She also doesn't have that much acne , only when she has been eating too much sweets will her skin break out. She has freckles splashed on her face in what can be described as a bit of constellation, them being darker and lighter than her skin causing them to stand out more. She also has a beauty mark in the right corner of her lip and on the left corner of her eyes.

This female has what can be described as sharp facial features - with well structured and high cheekbones with puffed cheeks to match them. She has a diamond shaped face, with a bit of a narrow forehead. Her chin isn't as pointed as it could be but it's a bit pointed but not that it's very noticeable. She has freckles splashed along her nose bridge and cheeks , and they trail down to other sporadic places on her skin. It's quite safe to say she looks like a painter flicked their paintbrush on her when she was born because of the surprising around of freckles adorning her. Her nose is a cute snub nose shape, and it makes her full heart shaped lips noticeable with the top being a dark reddish-brown and bottom being a rosy reddish-pink - and she also has a beautiful cupid's bow. Her eyes are slightly upturned with a minuscule hooded almond shape to them. This female has entrancing eyes, they are what can be describe as a golden hazel coloration. You first notice the beautiful light brown and tan colors of her eyes, and then if you look deeper you notice the faintest of blue coloration, but what's really noticeable are the beautiful golden-greenish flecks within her eyes. Her eyes can really change color in a way, they appear more darker and stormy when she's upset or serious about something, they appear lighter and brighter when she's excited about something and more of a neutral and normal when she's having an okay or alright day. Overall, her eyes are easy to get lost in and are quite pretty to look at.

Another feature that makes her stand out is her hair. Her hair is what can be described as a dark copper brown coloration. At the roots of her head you can see dark brown, almost brown looking hair. This hair is then followed by a smidge lighter brown that's clearly brown hair color, but intermixed with this hair are different tones of red - from dark red to lighter coloration . The tips of her hair is where the red shines the most, and when in the sunlight the red undertones of her hair can be seen more clearly and are very noticeable. Her hair is long and has a very wavy, almost curly pattern towards it - her hair rests just a little past her shoulders. Her hair is very thick and highly versatile when it comes to styling - she usually keeps it in some sort of updo or braided form to lessen the hassle of dealing with her hair but sometimes she lets her hair down and lets it's beauty show. She loves using beautiful hairpins and clips for her hair and just loves the shimmering clips in her hair. She also takes good care of it with various oils and shampoo and conditioner that are of high quality. And no one better steal her products or touch her hair without permission.
Personality:

The first noticeable thing about this woman is the air that surrounds her. The air of confidence and power - the way she walks in a room and it commands attention and respect. The way she walks with the grace and confidence of a well-mannered woman, her posture and body is never lacking and you will never catch her slipping. She holds her head high with almost always a stern or serious expression on her face - one would assume that she is some snobby brat by the way she looks and holds herself. However, this isn't the case - yes she has a very high standard for how she would like things to go and she is confident in herself, but not to the point of arrogance. She speaks with elegance and class, always holding herself in a prim and proper manner, you will never even see a stray hair on her head because she make sure it will not show. Her words are always charming and ladylike - her voice brimming with confidence and daintiness, she can speak with flowery speech. Being able to drive hard bargains and negotiate very effectively, also has a knack for catching people off guard with her intelligence - not to mention she is able to verbally psychoanalysis a person with pinpoint accuracy after being with them for even just an hour or few hours at most.

This woman is wickedly intelligent. Able to take in and soak even the littlest pieces of information to make an accurate deduction. She is also intrigued and enthralled by intelligence - libraries, museums, and galleries are her second home. She enjoys pouring over interesting subjects like myths and legends along with more serious thing like politics, history, and science. She is quite opinionated, even if she doesn't regularly give or express her opinion on serious subjects - however if asked she will comfortably be able to give an answer. She loves learning, knowledge is power to her and she makes sure to make the most of it. After all, what's the use of having a brain if she doesn't use it to the best of her ability. This female also can be cunning and manipulative when needed, she's the one you call if you want revenge - she knows how to play with people's strings just the way she needs to get what she needs or wants. She can be the sweetest charmer, a chaste lady, a seductive woman, or if you try her the most venomous serpent. Her words are her weapon and she knows how to affectively use them, she tells people what they want to hear and lets it go from them - not necessarily outright lying by a half-truth if you will. However she is able to weave and concor stories on a whim. She knows how to be shrewd and play her cards right, especially with enemies. She's witty and sharp - and anyone who doesn't know that about her or underestimates her will find themselves at her mercy.

This woman has a very protective and motherly nature. Children are her weakness even though she won't admit it. She may have a scowl on her face when seeing children, or derogatorily call them "crotch goblins" because of their outrageous behavior at times - however she is definitely a sucker for their big, innocent eyes and the dumb and cute things they do. She is the one to become attached to a child and name herself their wine drinking auntie . Once she claims a child - they are under her protection and she protects with a vengeance. She may be ladylike but she's not above taking off her heels and earrings and fighting a child or the parent of a child who hurt her honorary niece or nephew. And she's also the one to teach her nieces how gaslight boys and other girls when needed and she also teaches them how to go for the jugular in a fight, and for her boys she does the same - along with teaching them the ways of treating a woman right. She's also protective of her friends and family, she can be equated to a mother hen : always having what you need in that purse of hers - need tampons or medicine for a headache, she has it , need some tissues or lipstick- she got you. She's also ready to swig her bag at a bitch if shit is about to go down - she stays ready to throw hands when needed.

This female is able to take charge when needed. And she is an excellent communicator and is able to work with others well. This woman listens, and observes others very well, able to be very perceptive and reads people like an open book. She's able to quickly deduce a lie and pick out the weak from the strong, and know who she should ally herself with. She also is a hard worker, give her a small task or small job and she will find a way to it better than it has been done. She's ambitious and knows her worth - she won't settle for being at the bottom rung of a ladder, while she's not one to actively destroy her competition or get in the way of others, everyone has a point they are pushed to. Only when she's desperate would she ever use such cutthroat methods to get what she wants, otherwise she's an honest worker who will use her talent and abilities to get where she needs. It's quite honestly scary how she can turn this fearsome side to her with a flip of the switch, and it's quite rare that she has to use it but she views it as a good thing. If people think that she doesn't have such a dark and side - then it's easier to get to them and also shows them she's not one to be trifled with.

This female can be described as the pure definition of an introvert and extrovert. She is sociable and doesn't mind going out and having fun with others. She actually enjoys going on outings and fun adventures and such, however she has her limit. She can be charming and kind with others for a while, and that's until her "social battery" begins draining. When it starts to drain she loses her excited tone and becomes more silent and quiet, and starts lurking around the back - she's also a bit more irritated and possibly sarcastic and snippy with her words. The only way to fix this is to get her to leave the place and take her home, she'll need to recharge with some alone time with a good book and some comfort food. And maybe just maybe - a small amount of company when she gets bored.
Strengths:
Hand-To-Hand Combat
Leadership
Silver-Tongued And Negotions
Swordsmanship
Weaknesses:
Children
Her Friends And Family
✘ Can Be An Overthinker
Doesn't Trust Others Easily
𓆉 Turtles, Snakes, And Lizards. They're Terribly Cute To Her
𓆉 Rainy Days Are Beautiful
𓆉 Needlework — Be It Embroidery, Crocheting, Sewing or Weaving.
𓆉 Diamonds, Afterall They Are A Girl's Best Friend
𓆉 Pretty Women. And Women In Suits.
𓆉 Music And Musical Instruments — Particularly The Harp, Violin, And Mandolin.
𓆉 Dancing To Music
𓆉 Beautifully Decorated And Lively Parties
𓆉 Archery And Knives
𓆉 Plants And Herbs
𓆉 Order And Peace
𓆉 Quietness
Dislikes:
☁︎ Being Disrespected, Disobeyed, Or Put Down
☁︎ Anyone Who Disrespects Her Friends Or Family
☁︎ Disorderly Behavior And Disorder
☁︎ Germs And Uncleanliness
☁︎ Someone Overly Kind , Optimistic, Or "Bubbly" and "Quirky" That Shit's Annoying
☁︎ Tardiness And Rushing
☁︎ She Hates Personal Questions
☁︎ Being Touched Without Permission
☁︎ Drunkards And Cheaters
☁︎ Someone She Just Met Being Overly Friendly
Kin:
None
Backstory:
Crush:
None
Significat Other:
Nope