Wolf Play : DarkMoon Academy. Supernatural Rp.
Chatbox
 distant-lands
09:04:34 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
oh wow, she's gorgeous :0
 Revelry
09:04:12 Rev
Maybe not the best deal, in hindsight
 Desolation
09:03:55 Deso the 👻
-WP Click-
 Revelry
09:03:31 Rev
Amor
I almost did, was broke as fuck and didn't want to go into debt. But there was kinda this spoke contract that my family would help me pay if I agreed to be my mother and sister's caretaker.
 distant-lands
09:03:28 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
let's hope it's not duds 🙌
 ZEFHYR
09:02:57 
ok here goesBuggyO...how do you make the little link in chat to show your wolf page?
 MLadySkylar
09:02:13 P'Sky
Well his family tree it a wreath xD
-WP Click-
 Ámor
08:59:10 On haitus
@Rev
i dropped out of college lol
 Revelry
08:57:49 Rev
Most days I can't even deal with my own family members that I'm the primary caretaker lol
 Revelry
08:56:46 Rev
Amor
Very smart! I went into post-grad studies because dealing with people was too much.
 distant-lands
08:55:50 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ámor
08:55:37 On haitus
backroom not background >.>
 Dawnforest
08:55:32 Dawn
-WP Click-
 Ámor
08:53:33 On haitus
@Rev
I hide in the background 6 hours a day >.>
 BuggyOs
08:52:09 Bug-a-boo
zefhyr
Oh! I had to ask that too like last year lol. One you get to the wolve's page, copy the url! Make sure it has all the numbers and everything, otherwise the link will break. Just copy and paste it and when you hit that chat button it should work!
 Revelry
08:51:46 Rev
Amor
Oof that's too much. I don't know how you keep your sanity
 Ámor
08:50:41 On haitus
@Rev
my work perfers we go to work even if we have covid sooo...
 ZEFHYR
08:50:16 
ok here goesBuggyO...how do you make the little link in chat to show your wolf page?
 Ámor
08:49:32 On haitus
@Rev
im bound to get it again i work around 2-5 thousand people a day >.>
 Revelry
08:49:00 Rev
Amor
I was around people with covid a lot during the pandemic as I was a dentist student, it never got to me. Bitch decided to get it's revenge now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
Polar Bear : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

DarkMoon Academy. Supernatural Rp.September 9, 2022 11:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Welcome to Camp DarkMoon

The Supernatural Summer Camp
Welcome to Camp Dark Moon, where supernatural being may spend their summer without worrying about humans. The camp accepts all Supernatural Beings. Here there are many things you can do. Whether it's canoeing, swimming, or playing Coffin Ball. So relax, play games, and enjoy the summer. The main purpose of this camp is for all to have a good time and be their selves. But strange things have been happening at the camp. People going missing, "accidental" deaths, and etc. Will the campers and their counselors find out what is going on in time, or will they meet the same fate as those unlucky in the past?
How this will work. I'll pick some random campers and put them in a random cabin with a councelors once we have enough players to start.
Rules
1. Please keep things Pg-13, means low swearing, minor romance, etc.
2. If character is something like a dragon, kitsune, etc. It must have a human form.
3. Please keep descriptions must include 50 words at least, or at least enough to get a good idea on what they look like.
4. I'll be more lenient on the personality, since a lot of people would want to develop their characters personality as the rp goes on, but give us a little on what to expect.
5. Make sure to have decent spelling, and that you reply with at least two sentences.
6. Put an supernatural being down in the other if read.
7. No perfect characters please.
8. Campers can be between the age of 12-16 and counselors are 14-20
Slots:
Campers:3/10
1. Ina/dawnfrost
2.Bastian/draconians
3. Alex/Nightwalkers
Counselors:1/5
1.Samuel/nymphea
Discussion link:Discussion link
Rp: soon to come
*Note still working on a few minor details.*

Edited at October 17, 2022 12:54 PM by Nightwalkers
DarkMoon Academy. Supernatural Rp.September 21, 2022 12:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Chacrater sheets:
Name:
Position: (ask to reserve a spot as an counslor)
Creature type:
Description:
Personality:
Family:
Crushes/Dates:
Other:
Note if your creature is sometype of shifter or something please do an extra description to describe it's other form.))
DarkMoon Academy. Supernatural Rp.September 21, 2022 12:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Feel free to pm me with questions or suggestions
DarkMoon Academy. Supernatural Rp.September 21, 2022 01:17 PM

Skeleton.

Darkseeker

Give Award
((can we talk out of character here?))
DarkMoon Academy. Supernatural Rp.September 21, 2022 01:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hold On, I'll create a discussion in just a sec
DarkMoon Academy. Supernatural Rp.September 21, 2022 01:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
It's ready
DarkMoon Academy. Supernatural Rp.September 21, 2022 08:05 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Ina
Position: camper
Creature type: Shape shifter human dragon
Personality: Ina has fierce personality and rarely ever regects a competition. She can be kindharted and is bit of the 'quiet kid'.
Description:
Human: Ina has plaleish skin and maple brown eyes. She has dark brown mostly seen braided hair and a slender form.
Dragon: Ina's dragon form which she is mostly seen as has large feathery wings that start sky blue and end white. She has a snake like body and four legs. Ima has a long tail in this form ending with a 'wing' for more agility in the sky. She has green eyes and sky blue and white scales. Just below her dragons ears are almost like small regular dragon wings that help express emotion. Up when happy excited and down when angery sad.
Family: none worth mentioning
Other: super natural being. CHEESE
DarkMoon Academy. Supernatural Rp.September 21, 2022 08:05 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Why did this post twice?

Edited at September 21, 2022 08:06 PM by Dawnforest
DarkMoon Academy. Supernatural Rp.September 22, 2022 06:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I have no idea it does it sometimes, and your accepted
DarkMoon Academy. Supernatural Rp.September 22, 2022 10:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Heyo! Give me a minute while I transfer my character over, and we'll have a vampire to add to the bunch. Here's hoping he remembers his sunscreen. XD
Edit: Here he is!

Name: Bastien Marcel Duval

Position: Camper

Creature type: Vampire

Description: Bastien isn’t necessarily someone you’d immediately peg as a vampire. He’s still just as pale as the rest of his kind, and pink certainly isn’t a normal eye color, but he isn’t too loyal to the “dark and brooding” stereotype. His hair is naturally pure white in color, and it’s starting to show at his roots, but his hair has been dyed blonde for so long that most people don’t even know this. He’s a little short in stature, about 5’5, with a slim frame. He has a naturally friendly appearance with his round face and deep-set pink eyes. His fangs are a little on the larger side, making it a bit hard for him to close his mouth fully. As such, he seems to have a near-constant, slightly open-mouthed smile. Bastien tends to dress nicely. His casual attire typically consists of a short-sleeve shirt, usually lightly-patterned, and black pants under a light-colored jacket. He usually also wears a scarf of some sort. Tennis-shoes or boots are his go-to footwear. For more formal occasions, he prefers to wear a simple button-up shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes. He also wears earrings, switching them out every couple of weeks, though he prefers his golden studs. He has a couple of tattoos: one of a robin on his chest and a black and white one of a manticore on his left arm.

Of course, he can turn into a bat. That’s the only other real appearance he has. He turns into a bat, something akin to a normal vampire bat. Yes, that does mean he is tiny. No, that does not mean you can hold/pet him. Not without permission. Bastien’s bat form is 2.8 inches long and weighs about 1.2 ounces and has short, neat, white fur. He has a wingspan of about eight inches, and said wings are a very pale gray. His ears are about the same color. His tiny, beady eyes appear pitch-black in this form. His bat form, like most bats, appears to be a little chubby, a fact he hates. The one difference between him and a normal vampire bat is that he is missing the characteristic two front fangs most vampire bats have, instead having enlarged canines.

Personality: Calm, cool, and collected, like any vampire worth their salt, yet oddly empathetic for his kind. He’s also fiercely loyal to the point of being compared to a wolf. He’s usually willing to help those that need it, but not at the expense of his own health. He tends to play things by the book and does all he can to avoid breaking the rules, but push come to shove he’ll run guns blazing into the thick of things if one of his friends are in trouble. However, as good as he is at hiding it, he tends to take everything he’s told to heart. Every compliment, every insult, every jab at his pride. Quite often, he’ll make subtle changes to himself based on these comments. Paler colors after an outfit was called garish, a little foundation after a few other vampires laughed at him for seemingly somehow getting a tan… Emotionally, Bastien is very easy to hurt. It also means he’s surprisingly easy to manipulate if you know what you’re doing.

Family: His parents are your typical vampires. Bastien also has seven siblings. Yes, seven. Two are older, the rest are still in elementary or middle school. The two older ones have already gone to highschool, though… one did not pass. She failed in her third year and never came home afterwards. He hasn’t seen her since.

Crushes/Dates: None currently

Other: Bastien has a pet bat. Yes, the bat has a bat. Don’t question it. No, it is not another vampire. It’s just a fruit bat. He speaks to it quite often, though it’s hard to understand what he’s saying when he’s speaking French faster than a pegasus can fly. Not a lot of other people, even other mythical creatures, can understand him when he does this.

Edited at September 22, 2022 10:51 AM by The Draconians

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us