Wolf Play : CLOSED
Chatbox
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(
 Caeruleum
11:39:45 Cae, Blue
forest 2-5 will forever be so dearly missed 😭😭😭 dont hate yourself for the habits we made while enjoying the prosperity
 kycantina
11:38:11 ky
and also that's on being an underemployed new grad with too much free time haha
 kycantina
11:37:27 ky
Blue, lmao I miss the old forest level 5 every day. 12 full DGs (4 are on death's door) and 4 trainees, going on 5. I kinda hate myself lol.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

CLOSEDSeptember 9, 2022 12:33 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
If you came here because my stupid computer won't use the correct forum link, here it is :')

Edited at December 15, 2022 08:51 PM by Meian
CLOSEDSeptember 9, 2022 12:33 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
- Rules -
~~~~~
- As a basic, follow all Eve's rules
- No god modding. If you are physically fighting with another person, please give them time to respond. Your character won't hit and dodge punches like a ninja.
- No perfect characters! Your character can't be the strongest, fastest, smartest, and most beautiful.
- No gary/ mary sues, weepy willows, spotlight susans, etc.
- Semi-literacy is a must! At least 200 words per post, for every character. Minimal grammar/ spelling issues, as well
- remember that I have the right to accept and deny forms as I see fit
- LGBTQA+ is completely acceptable. This kingdom is progressive for being medieval
- This is not a 1x1 RP, so be sure to include everybody. I don't want to see any two players going back and forth with each other for a whole page.
- This is a somewhat active RP, so, please, respond at least once a week. I understand that we're all busy. More posts are always appreciated, but not mandatory.
- You are allowed 3 characters for now, I'll probably allow more upon request
- Keep everything PG-13, and no extreme gore
- PM somebody about assigning your manservant/handmaiden to their character or vice versa
- In case you were wondering, there is no word or phrase hidden in the rules

Edited at September 12, 2022 12:00 AM by Meian
CLOSEDSeptember 9, 2022 12:34 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
- Background Info -
(c) Generated using Inkarnate (Open in new tab for large image)
~~~~~~
Dhirwa Kingdom
This is an extremely old and powerful kingdom. It has no true rivals anymore, though it has just barely recovered from a terribly difficult victory after a 200 year war with another kingdom. It is quite the progressive kingdom, with women and men being equals, and allowing everybody to love whomever they wish. However, it still stands that the queen or king is expected to take a partner of the opposite sex so that they can produce natural children to take the throne. There are few uprisings, as most are quite happy, at least in the last years since the war ended. The previous royal family was overthrown 80 years ago and the Eroses are relatively new.
The Capital
Where the royals and 50% of the population reside. The very first Dhirwaians all settled in the capital 300 years ago and branched out from there. The capital is a very cheery place, constantly decorated for some celebration or other. Constant dancing, music, and socializing fills the streets. The palace stands proudly above all the other buildings, and you can see it from any location within the city. The culture is similar to that of Middle Eastern and Southern Asian countries, but has its own personal touch. Many buildings are designed to be open and airy, with huge glass less windows to allow the warm breezes of the region to flow through.
Ghaba Sector
The Ghaba forest is incredibly thick. It is rumored half the creatures that preside within it have yet to be discovered, or that the Ghaban people merely haven't shared all their discoveries. These people are deemed "savages" by many. They don't have many high ranking members of nobility among their ranks. When one visits this sector, they might be surprised to find fences of giant teeth and claws surrounding farms and villages. These are products of dragons, who were hunted to extinction years ago, at least according to the Ghaban people. They are rather reclusive towards the rest of the kingdom, though they are warm and welcoming hosts to visitors.
Ahwar Sector
A marshy area that lies between Ghaba and Jamila. It connects the low-lying beach to the lush forests. This isn't an ideal place to live for many, and it has a rather sparse population. Buildings are often build on stilts due to constant flooding and storms, as this region is actually at a lower altitude than the beach itself. It is a rather humid climate, and most who live here dress in less than would be considered appropriate everywhere except Alsham. Though their fashion is also often copied, as it is quite attractive.
Jamila Sector
This sector is both admired and looked down upon by most others. This is nearly the richest sector, second only to the capital itself. The people here are considered lazy, though they are beautiful to match their surroundings. Lovely beach side villas cover the coastline in this sector, and a large portion of the kingdom's celebrities and nobles live here. Most that preside here are well tanned due to a mix of climate and genetics. They often have natural dreadlocks, which you'll hear some whisper is because they're too lazy to even wash their hair despite their vanity. They are well groomed, however, and, upon seeing a natural born Jamilan for the first time, many are shocked at their beauty.
Eushb Sector
These are the wide expanse of grassland between the snow and the desert. Those who live here live in a similar fashion to Native Americans, bringing what they have with them as they wander the plains to hunt. They are masterful horsemen and well adapted to their way of life. Settling in one place for long is no easy task for the Eushbean people, and even their higher ranked members often only visit the capital for important communications.
Albard Sector
This is a more recently developed sector, originally being a mere military outpost. However, since women have been allowed to join the military in the past 100 years or so, families have begun settling it like a village. It is snowy and cold with thick forests and medium sized mountains. All who live here are military personnel or those closely related. If you aren't a soldier or closely related to one, there is no place here for you, as it still merely operates as a location for such operations.
Alsham Sector
The desert sector of Dhirwa. It has very sparse vegetation, though the culture almost makes up for it. Those who visit Alsham find that, despite the traditional values and nearly unbearable climate, the culture makes the stay worth while. Many here appreciate gold and silver, as said tones compliment their dark skin. Sparkling metal dust is commonly adorned by the wealthy, and the shinier you are with your clothing and accessories, the wealthier and more pronounced. Music and dancing quite often fill the streets at night when the heat subsides slightly. Due to isolation from the rest of Dhirwa, these people are out of touch and not as progressive, with men having more positions of power, and being queer is considered an infraction. Though many of the younger members in this kingdom have caught on to the progression, old fashioned values still stand overall.
Nadhir Mountain
The thing responsible from separating Alsham from the rest of the kingdom. It hasn't been fully explored, and one must go around it in order to go back and forth between Alsham and the other sectors. It stands at 10,000 feet tall, constantly having a touch of snow on its peak. However, it isn't heavily snowed on except during late fall through early spring. It is rumored dragons dwell in caves on the upper cliffs that have yet to be explored.
Eutla
The royal family's vacation home. A place they can go to unwind or go to hide when they are in possible danger. It is surrounded by a decently thick forest and is just a few miles off the coast of Jamila Bay for leisurely beach time. Always guarded to keep people from discovering it, though the guard is increased significantly when the royals are staying at it. Thus far, only the royal family and very close friends of the family know the location. Only the most trusted and senior guards are allowed to know of it.

Edited at November 6, 2022 03:17 PM by Meian

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
- Roles/ Characters -
~~~~~~
Maharaja:
Kyros Eros - Meian (pg2)
Ranee/ Raja:
TBD in RP
Princes: (0/1)
Princesses (0/2)
Royal Consort:
TBD in RP
Harem (FULL):
Briar Solanine Tinuviel - Spellbound (Pg2)
Taia Slona Antiwain - FrostyK (Pg2)
Vito Gale Ebrahimi - Honeybrook (Pg2)
Grace Mazikeen Grove - Pastry Lord (Pg3)
Reserved for Akira Fire
Reserved for DontAskQuestions
Nobles of the High Court (2/8):
Res by Meian
Res by Overthink
Royal Guards:
Catcher Runagate - Killigen (pg3)
Res for Overthink
Manservants:
Res for Overthink
Handmaidens:
Res for Meian
~~~~
- Roles Explained -
Maharaja: The ruler of the kingdom. Has been a king so far, though being male isn't a requirement.
Raja/ Ranee: The queen or king that is subordinate to the Maharaja, though very nearly equal. This person is married to the Maharaja and most likely started out as a simple consort. A consort might exist along with the Raja/ Ranee, though they are usually kept in separate wings for obvious reasons.
Princes/Princesses: These are the siblings of the Maharaja. They rank above everyone except the reigning Maharaja and his spouse. Relationships with each other may vary. They can act as nobility, but pretty much exist to look pretty and flex that the kingdom is wealthy enough to support royals that do nothing all day.
Royal Consort: An individual the Maharaja generally gives more freedoms than those in the harem as far as wandering the castle and socializing with the nobles. The royal consort exists for the same reasons as those in the harem, except this individual is often closer to the Maharaja and an obvious favorite. Ranked below the nobles and just above the members of the harem.
Harem: These individuals exist for the sole purpose of pleasuring and romancing the Maharaja. They may work their way up to a position of royal consort and become ranee/raja from there. Ranked below nobles and the consort, though they are highly ranked overall.
Nobles of the High Court: Basically those who give the Maharaja advice in how to rule the kingdom and assistance in accomplishing his duties. Everything they do must be approved by the Maharaja, and they are ranked just below the Raja/ Ranee, above the consort and members of the harem.
Royal Guards: Could be anything from a private to a general to a personal guard of the Maharaja. These are just the general military of the kingdom. One or two is often seen guarding a high ranked member of the court, such as a noble or the royals (the more playable role is a personal guard). However, the majority are stationed around the kingdom in areas they are needed.
Handmaiden/ Manservant: A personal servant to a princess, prince, noble, the Raja, Maharaja, etc. They are often quite close to their charge, with a friendly relationship. It is common that royals and nobles keep their same handmaiden/manservant throughout their lives unless something gets between them such as the servant starting a family or the royal marrying into a different kingdom. Manservants serve men and handmaidens serve women. If this tradition is challenged, nobody will stop you. If you're comfortable that the opposite sex helps you change, you'll be madly whispered about and most likely judged but nothing more will occur.
**Note: all harem members were selected for a reason, whether they be related to high ranked military, nobility, a childhood friend of Kyros', simply attractive, etc. (be creative :3) Try to make the reason they were chosen obvious in the form. Kyros is also bi, so whichever gender is acceptable
(just gonna put this here for now - harem's wing floorplan)
all credits to me
all rooms are decorated differently, as each was designed with the consort's culture and even personal preferences in mind. Each room is very open with many windows and a large balcony, fitting the common Dhirwaian theme. Each room contains a bathroom, once again, each designed differently to suit the consort.

Edited at November 8, 2022 11:06 PM by Meian

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: (Include first and last, middle is optional)

Nickname(s):

Sexuality:

Sector of Origin/ Current Sector:

Appearance:

Attire: (Include things like tattoos, jewelry, etc.)

*Voice:

Personality:

Strengths: (3 things)

Weaknesses: (3 things)

*Dislikes:

Affiliations:

Love Interest:

Kin:

*Pet: (Each character can have 1 pet that isn't completely obsurd. If you aren't certain whether or not your pet is an accepted species, just ask ^^)

*Theme Songs:

Backstory: (family history, individual history, etc.)

Other:

Edited at November 8, 2022 10:25 PM by Meian
CLOSEDSeptember 12, 2022 12:10 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is now open! :D
CLOSEDSeptember 12, 2022 12:12 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Putting Briar in here as a Harem Member :3