Wolf Play : It`s Only Winter.. | Post-Apocalypse
Chatbox
 distant-lands
07:28:26 katy | beetle
Graves,
ah, that's why i've only been getting duds today. you're stealing all the luck xD

congrats!
 worms
07:27:43 starboy ☆
Floor
Thanks
 Night Shade
07:26:34 Graves | Chaos
Hehe hoohoo

-WP Click-
 distant-lands
07:26:05 katy | beetle
Ollie,
i'm glad! i like to put more unique prompts so that it keeps the game fun ^^
and i feel that lol, i keep trying to snag the fun ones but i usually miss them
 Faulty Demons
07:24:34 Ollie, Gold
katy
I had a lot of fun with it lol
I was actually very heavily stalking the forum to try to get a spot lol
 Forest Dwelling
07:23:19 Floor
@worms

You're free to rant to me if you'd like. ^^
 distant-lands
07:22:51 katy | beetle
Ollie,
i hadn't even seen it until you posted it in chat! you executed my prompt so well :D
 worms
07:22:19 starboy ☆
Is anyone free to rant to?
Just got a lot on my chest right now :/
 Faulty Demons
07:21:26 Ollie, Gold
Katy
I'm glad you like it, it it yours after all ;)
 Forest Dwelling
07:19:46 Floor
@Transcendence

Ohh I didn't see that thread when making mine, but mine is moreso based off of another game challenge rather than it being complete pack realism. Otherwise, rules would be much more strict lol. Also, that gave me a mini heart attack that I might've copied someone else's thread by accident-
 distant-lands
07:19:37 katy | beetle
Ollie,
:0
that is amazing!!
 Faulty Demons
07:17:29 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts? :)
-Click-
 Dawnforest
07:15:39 Dawn
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
07:15:22 free palestine
-WP Click- heres the realistic wp challenge too i think
 distant-lands
07:15:08 katy | beetle
Floor,
thank you ^^
 Night Shade
07:10:36 Graves | Chaos
I just-

*Labor Alert* Wolf ✦➤ Hershey gave birth! Congrats!
Bonus! Your she-wolf had Twins!
 Forest Dwelling
07:10:11 Floor
@katy

That looks so good! Such soft colors!
 Night Shade
07:09:32 Graves | Chaos
*Labor Alert* Wolf 𖹭 BabyGirl gave birth! Congrats!
Oh My! Your she-wolf had Triplets!

distant-lands
07:08:29 katy | beetle
-Click-
i love the colors on this one *^*

might have to do a few more of my OC's in this YCH i made..
 Forest Dwelling
06:58:43 Floor
@Transcendence

That's neat! Well I'm glad to introduce it to more people since I think it's a neat challenge myself!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Alligator : -4
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

It`s Only Winter.. | Post-ApocalypseAugust 24, 2022 05:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

It's Only Winter...

A Post-Apocalypse Roleplay

The Zombie outbreak had begun to appear. August, 2022. Human like creatures roaming first being spotted down south to across the world. How the zombies started appearing? No one knows, however many theories have been created, consisting from a simple drunk man, to aliens entering the orbit. Unfortunately no one truly knows how to stop it, or how it even begun. It has been 4 months after the outbreak. November, 2022. The skies slowly turning gray, trees turning color to shriveling away, white patches of cold snow splattered in patches along the fields, cities. Winter meant a lot of cons to survivors; less animals to hunt, risk of hypothermia, harder traveling, etc. While winter also has its few perks; slower Zombies, and possibly frozen Zombies if in a 0- degrees area, etc. However that would not be ideal for survivor or zombie alike. You’re looking for a place up north, a so called “safe heavenYou’ve already survived a few months traveling, raiding, surviving… How much harder can winter make all the more months to come..

--

Signups: Your here

Discussion: N/A

Roleplay Thread: N/A

---
€ Table Of Contents €

Table of Contents

Plot

About Zombies

About survivors

Rules

Survivors

Rp Add

Its Only Winter.. A Literate, Post-Apocalyptic roleplay.

8 survivors have survived for 4 months now. One of the first, and harshest winters are brewing over. All while the survivors are on there way to a place called Hitch Wood up north.

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=82248

Edited at August 25, 2022 09:25 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
It`s Only Winter.. | Post-ApocalypseAugust 24, 2022 06:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

€ Zombies €

Please read this, or at-least skim over it. =)

Zombies are basically infected people, or humans who had gotten rabies. Zombies have no emotion what so ever. Survivors can’t feel no pain at all after they turn into a zombie. Except fire.. they scream a horrifyingly loud scream when touching flames. They are quite strong, when in a fight with one the survivor usually comes out with many cuts, possibly a few bruises, and a possibility for a injury. Zombies go all out In a fight as they can’t feel the pain that the humans can feel, a shot to the stomach? All that would happen is they would fall from the impact but stand right back up. Zombies can run as fast or faster then the average human, and they do not get tired. At all. They just don’t have a turn off switch when it comes to a chase, or fighting. So it is usually the smarter idea in the survivors case to have a head start when running. Unfortunately for the zombies they do have quite the bad vision, especially when on the chase it’s difficult for them to make things out as there vision is so blurry. However they can make out the survivor, especially if they are wearing bright attire. Zombies are brutes, as they can’t open door handles, especially round ones due to there mindless brains they use brute force to open and break doors. Now they don’t do this if they can’t hear, or see a survivor head into that room. Zombies will in break open windows, doors, climb fences, etc to get to a survivor. They won’t stop at anything to get to the person. However they can miss a survivor if they are being out of sight, and silent. Unfortunately sometimes zombies can do that same bit to humans, it is incredibly rare but is possible. As they are usually making there horrifying groaning, or intense scream they due every little bit. They will bite anything from a animal, to a human. Unlike humans though they’ll usually devour a animal, unlike humans which they just bit a few times. Zombies do have such long nails and strong grip that they can rip your skin apart.

When it comes to city’s, villages, neighborhood’s, prisons zombies are usually found traveling in hordes. However you can and will find zombies alone in forests, or houses off in the middle of no mans land. Survivors should never want to find themselves trapped in the city, or any highly populated places. Zombies do have a trench full smell, one of rotten flesh, or deceased animals.

Want to destroy these mindless creatures? You can only end there rath by destroying the brain. Doesn’t matter if you stab there heart, or shoot there neck. They’ll just regain there composure after falling to the ground.

Now for the turning process… A Zombie will bite a human, usually trying for the neck or upper arms. They have such strong jaw power due to losing all emotion including empathy, and disgust. So it’s a piece of cake to rip out chunks of a human easily. In around an hour the human’s bite mark will rapidly get worse, while there eyes will turn into a lifeless gray shade. There may be bleeding from the eyes, nose, etc. The persons blood stream turns into clumps rather then flowing. The infected human will start to get weaker by the minutes, and may have the strange want to eat raw flesh, and human meat. Around 50 minutes in they lose all there remaining strength, they are either sitting down leaning on something, or laying on something, maybe even taking a nap at this point to have it pass quicker and less painful. The person will have no more strength to stand, and barely any to speak. That’s when the survivor would need to get out of there. For the last 10 minutes they’ll turn from a merely weak human, who can barely keep there eyes open to being a fast, strong, capable monster.

It`s Only Winter.. | Post-ApocalypseAugust 24, 2022 06:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

€ Survivor €

Please read this as well c:

Survivors are the few who survived till now..

Every survivor is your average human, some had lived in city’s others in the country. All have had it quite difficult and all (characters in rp) seeked up north for a promise of a safe community called “hitch wood”.. Little do they all know it is a fake rumor. At this point in time all survivors know how to kill a zombie, and most know how to hunt a simple animal. Most are careful to not use loud weapons, such as guns, while few others aren’t. There are a few small groups hanging around consisting of a few people to a lot. Food is beginning to be hard for survivors to find as many places such as houses, stores, and such have been raided for supplies. Hunting proving to be much more difficult as it’s becoming a challenge to find as much as simple rabbit to kill. Zombies however are at a rise, due to a lot of survivors not being able to fend themselves off from zombies due to starvation, dehydration, or giving up. No survivors had every heard of the term “Zombies”, most just calling the creatures any name they could think of, some even going as far as to call them “Mike”..

Yea this was rushed..

It`s Only Winter.. | Post-ApocalypseAugust 24, 2022 06:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

€ Rules €

Please read the rules, thank you. =)

1. Follow all Eves rules.
  2. Hate the character not the writer.
  3. Ask permission before killing someone else’s character.
  4. Please pm me about quitting the role play or why you need a break.
  5. This is a literate role play, good details, and 600+ words.
  6. Put your favorite desert in other.
  7. Respect others.
  8. Gore is allowed and going to be a thing in the role play unless mods say otherwise.
  9. This is a realistic roleplay with zombies.
  10. No god modding.
  11. Curse words in the rp is allowed, just don’t overuse it.
  12. You are only able to Role-play 2 characters max.
  13. Characters must be 16+
  14. Romance is allowed.. but this is a apocalypse roleplay so.. yeah.

Note:

I’ll put time, and weather in the first post of the rp. So keep an eye on that.

Edited at August 25, 2022 04:16 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
It`s Only Winter.. | Post-ApocalypseAugust 24, 2022 06:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

€ Survivors €

2/8

Female to Male ratio 1/1

Mist Fall Wolves / Male / 46 / Kine Vincent

Mist Fall Wolves / Female / 17 / Elloise Vincent

Player / Gender / Age / Name

Only 8 people for now, but I have ideas for more to be added later.

Edited at August 25, 2022 10:48 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
It`s Only Winter.. | Post-ApocalypseAugust 24, 2022 06:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

€ Sign Up Sheet €

You can add anything you like.

Full Name:

Birthday:

Sex:

Sexuality:

(200+) Appearance:

(200+) Personality:

Strengths (3+):

Weaknesses (3+):

Likes (3+):

Dislikes (3+):

Relatives:

Affiliations:

Extra:

Other:

This is now Open

Edited at August 25, 2022 03:43 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
It`s Only Winter.. | Post-ApocalypseAugust 25, 2022 03:15 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

{¥ Kine Vincent ¥}

Birthday: January, 14

Sex:

Male

Sexuality:
Straight, Asexual

Appearance:

Kine is roughly 6”ft, weighting around 200 due to his muscular build. He would weigh a bit more if he was a healthy weight, but he isn’t due to the fact he starves himself from the lack of food, and to feed most to his niece. Before the apocalypse Kine had worked out every night at a local gym. Now he just kept his fit side from running and fighting off zombies daily. A new hobby is what he likes to call it. Kine has a Mexican, almond skin tone. While he has a dark “doodle” looking birth mark on his upper back. However he does have a wolf howling tattoo covering the marking since he was 21 as he has never liked his birthmark. He has downturned, oval shaped eyes, his eye color being a dark spruce brown. He has a short raven black, with white, and grey pricks, beard. Does he wish he could cut it? Of course. Following he has raven black hair, again with smoke gray pricks of hair growing throughout his neck length hair. He usually wears his hair in a bun, or sometimes it may be down, only if he has to though. He has a scar on his upper right arm, and is battered up from the years. Kine will wear about anything except shorts, a heavy duty jacket, or Sandals. He despises them all with a passion for a unknown reason. His ideal choice of clothing though? Long sleeves, jeans, and boots. He personally doesn’t care if he gets rips in his clothes, however he will care if there are to many. He has piercing in each of his ears, yet he doesn’t have any earrings anymore. He lost them not long after the outbreak. He owns a silver locket a picture of both his parents consoled in the necklace. He always has it around his neck, but it is hidden from anyone looking at him. Only him and his niece know about the locket.

Personality:

Kine, a bit of a dark soul. He is definitely a introvert, he never can hold a long or good conversation with anyone he hasn’t known for a long time or hasn’t decided to protect with his life. It’s rare to see him protect anyone older then 20, he just doesn’t. It’s not that he thinks they can handle there own, well he does, but he just knows that they may try to get him help. Something he knew he needed, but never got and never will get. He acts like a sociopath at times, and has been viewed that way a lot. He doesn’t show any emotion around others, except a unliked protective or assertive side of himself. Neither does he like himself, causing him to withdrawal his emotions more.

"Like a lurker, no emotion, but a capable killer."

A phrase he repeats in his mind a lot, just shutting off himself more. No, he doesn’t want to be a zombie, but he would love to be alone. He always has to pull away from everyone else, even if it’s dangerous. Unless you have a good reason for you to come with him or for him to stay if he just randomly walks away. Is the only reason he may stay behind and not taking time to himself. Kine is one those who acts like he heard nothing when someone is talking bad about him. All that creates is a battle in his mind afterward. He used to work out as it helped to clear his mind and let out his anger lifting heavy weights. Kine is a very independent soul, he won’t let anyone else help him out. He feels weak, and like he’s using others when he does. As anyone can, he knows how to manipulate people. Especially after being manipulated in his childhood, and teenage years he now can see when someone’s trying to manipulate him so much easier. Rarely does he ever manipulate people though, well never with his voice that is. Instead with a fixed dreaded glare at the person, and his posture will change ever so slightly. Giving off a assertive vibe. He hopes to use that to scare off any threats, well human ones. If he did have to fight for his or another’s life zombie or human alike. He would use anything and everything, he is more a brute then quick. So dodging wouldn’t be the easiest thing in the world. Kine does have a decent level of self control and can be quite patient with things. Now if a group of people are wasting there time on a stupid plan that will never work? He may be a bit tempered. Like anyone Kine can joke around, and is sarcastic when speaking to others. Yet he can be a bit rude when he’s joking around. Sometimes he might mean it other times he probably doesn’t. No, he could never give good advice for his life. Nor can he keep a conversation going long at all. However he will listen to anyone a bit close to him rant off anything in the world. He’ll try to give some direction, or maybe a bit of a light hearted, awkward joke about something they said. One of Kines worst traits to most is that he isn’t afraid to be blunt with his words. Actions? Maybe not so much.

Strengths (3+):

-He can find a good amount of patience.

-He used his mind, not just his fists in a fight.

-He knows how to make use of whatever he needs to.

-His strength, and knowledge of fighting.

Weaknesses (3+):

withdrawing and ruining his mind way to much.
Being blunt, and straight
forward about anything and everything.
His lack of being agile.
Doesn’t trust anyone.

Likes (3+):

Dogs, and big animals.

Going to the gym.

Being alone.

Seeing others happy.

Dislikes (3+):

Loud people.

People who care to much.

Zombies.

Having to be on the run constantly.

Relatives:

Lou - Father - 73 (died at 42 years)

Lily - Mother - 70 (died at 36 years)

Cole - Younger Brother - 40 (Died at 40 years)

Elloise - Niece - 17

Affiliations:

Open

Group:

Elloise,

Extra:

He does know how to do hand to hand combat.

Other:

Cookies and Crème ice cream.

Edited at August 25, 2022 09:13 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
It`s Only Winter.. | Post-ApocalypseAugust 25, 2022 10:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

{¥ Elloise Vincent ¥}

Birthday:

July, 29

Sex:

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Appearance:

Elloise stands at around 5’6ft and weighs in at around 120Ibs. She is built like an athlete; Long, muscular legs and a fairly lean, toned torso. She is lacking in any unnecessary fat, but this does not mean she is without any curves, her shoulders are relatively narrow. Her hair is a raven black, ever so slightly tinted dark gray, and has. Her mop of hair is short, just reaching her shoulders. It's naturally very straight, however over the years it has formed a small wave where she would tie it up. In the day, when the sun finally arises, it does tend to shine quite perfectly. She has a coffee complexion, lightly sun-kissed, and warm to the touch, however, is not without flaw, given that she has a small scar just above her eye from falling off a swing as a child, and her knees seem to be pretty battered up with scars and bruises from countless trip-ups from both when she was young and more recently false starts. Her eyes are relatively large, and a bright, walnut brown color, that has a few orange-ish flecks that are surrounded by slightly darker rings, only making them look richer. Her facial features are relatively soft, but not completely undefined, with slightly higher cheekbones and lightly blushed cheeks. Commonly, she wears anything casual: sweatshirts, exercise clothing, t-shirts, jeans, etc. Now and then she likes to wear dresses or skirts or dress up nicer. Generally, if it's a bit hotter though, she tends to feel more comfortable in denim shorts and a thin top, if there is a wind, she would be covered up with some sort of zip-up hoodie, however is not confined to any one style. Most of the time, she wears her hair up, just above her ears with a few bits falling forward, leaving strays of hair out. She has her ears pierced but never seems to wear any sort of earings, so having them done was mostly a formality for one particular occasion. If you look closely, you can see the outline of a small howling wolf on the softest part of skin just behind her ear. Her voice is relatively soft, and a bit airy. She has a very slight British accent, but she can muster a slight hispanic accent.

Personality:

Elloise is the definition of a sweetheart; a friendly, kind, timid, individual. Some say she’s to nice for her own good, which they are most definitely correct. From first glance she seems like a timid, unconfident young lady who can’t stick up for anything including herself, but when you start to befriend her you see that she is everything above with a kind, and caring side. If your best friends or better with her you get to see the true her; you see everything you have already seen in her, but now she shows her strong hearted, sarcastic, blunt, intelligent side. She truly has a bright, and beautiful heart of a warrior, she’s a fighter she doesn’t go down easily, but from first glance she sure looks like she does. No matter if it’s a deadly illness to a actual one on one fight, she won’t just cave in she will in fact fight with everything in her. She has this need to protect her family, and friends. Resulting her to be ready to lay down her life. She won’t just go look for fights, she is only one to fight if she absolutely has to for the her family, friends, or her safety. Never-less her overly optimistic, timid overlay she is always in a constant war with her mind. She’s oftenly criticizing herself spoken through words or not, which leads to her criticizing her thoughts and it’s just a constant battle that never seems to end. She has most definitely tried suicide once or twice when she was younger, but decided against it. She had found her purpose. She was to help anyone hurt, wounded, the weak, and the ill. If she has great trust in you, and you have seemed to have not broke that trust in any way she will and is honest about anything. She may not spill out everything and anything about her past, but she sure will find the courage to tell you if something is currently bothering her so much that she needs someone to talk to.

Strengths (3+):

-Is honest to one’s she trusts.

-She is quite loyal to herself and her friends.

-She has great strength within herself.

-Fast learner

Weaknesses (3+):

-Shy

-Doubts her physical appearance, personality, thoughts.

-Multi-tasking

-Overthinking

Likes (3+):

Cats, and horses.

Talking with other teens.

After rain smell, and weather.

Dislikes (3+):

Loud, and rude people.

Rock climbing.

Heights.

Wild animals.

Relatives: