Chatbox
 Boeing
09:35:16 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zera
He's 14 now so I snagged probably one of the final ones lol
 Zeraphia
09:34:53 Vah the Ancient One
You can still--

I did not know you could still breed to GhostFace. I thought he had been warrior-stoned by now.
 Boeing
09:34:22 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
Ghostface breedings are 1200 mush :')

Bugs
Yeah they're pretty decent talent counts lol, thanks
 Zeraphia
09:34:19 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oooh not a bad idea.

You could do just the cat for part of their reference sheet--
 distant-lands
09:33:44 katy | beetle
Vah,
oo mauve definitely. she needs a slight redesign and some more art >.>

i think i'll do privet first though since i already did elowen, his partner.
 Siku of Kinapak
09:33:44 
Wow. I just finished off 6 elephants, let my wolves heal for a while, then came back and took one more step... Ran into 6 more elephants.

Guess I can't complain about a lack of prey. But so many elephants?! Really lol
 Hugs4Bugs
09:33:29 Ed (he/they)
96, 100, and 101 are the three talent counts; all with pretty high battle CP
 Forest Dwelling
09:33:27 Floor
@Boe

That's my bad then! I have no idea how much you spent on the stud but the dynamic coat and the high talents seem pretty good.
 Boeing
09:33:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hallow
I was hoping that the mother's ExW ExH Obd ratings would pass to her puppers however xD
Oh well lol
 Zeraphia
09:32:35 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Mauve looks like they need an attack--
 Hallow's Eve
09:32:15 Hallow, Eve
Boeing

That's true, 100T pups are defintely a blessing anymore
 Hugs4Bugs
09:32:00 Ed (he/they)
No defects or boosts, but 1 has a dynamic coat, and 3 have pretty high talent counts
 Boeing
09:30:50 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hallow
Not entirely sure what I was looking for but I'll consider it. Because 100 talent pups aren't something I really should turn my nose up at xD
 Boeing
09:30:17 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
I don't mean the wolf, I mean the pups that she gave me ^^
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:16 Hallow, Eve
Boeing

That is true! Just not boosts unfortunately. I assume that's what you were looking for
 Boeing
09:29:41 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hallow
Welp lol, at least the Ghostface pups pushed my talent specialization through the roof
 Forest Dwelling
09:29:16 Floor
@Boe

It just says sold for 0 so I'm going to assume yes?
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:57 Hallow, Eve
Boeing

I fear not
 distant-lands
09:28:34 katy | beetle
-Click-
which of my cat OC's should be the next victim of my YCH? >:)

example if you don't know what i'm talking about
-Click-
 Boeing
09:26:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
oh god. I didn't realize it was today
-WP Click-
pup check? Anything actually worth the price I spent?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
Polar Bear : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Project Hiraeth | Human/AssassinsAugust 21, 2022 09:40 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hiraeth
A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which never was ; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your past.

That was something the children of Kalopsia Facility Of Studies knew all too well. These kids were taken from society without a trace or care , their identities erased and reformed for their new purpose : to be both spies and assassins for their new keepers. The one thing they all have in common Kaleidoscope Orphange - they can be found publicly around the countries, unknown to the parents leaving their children there - their child would never be see again. Once a child enters those doors, they are now part of an underground and elite group of children being trained for the government or the highest bidder to use for their personal use and gain.

Somewhere off the coast of Iceland is where the children reside and live, but they don't know it - after all they are very isolated from the world. These children are taught in the ways of counter-intelligence , espionage , weaponry and vehicle usage. It's quite safe to say that by the time the child is thirteen they'll be able to pilot a plane and drive a small motorbike and ATV while being able to take down a normal sized person. These children are deadly, some specialize in poisons while some specialize in martial arts , after all each child wants to stand out with their kill style. Not to mention each child is required to speak at least eight or nine languages by the time they're eighteen. The facilities are very nice with beautiful gardens and farms, along with music and entertainment , however under the beauty of the environment is a harsh and rough interior. There is fierce competition between children to be the best of the best and to get "assignments" and "missions" . This leads to tension and betrayal and possibly even death, not to mention the sparring matches can be quite brutal, children have died because they couldn't keep up. The weak will not survive here, the sniveling snot nosed crybabies either are rooted out or trained into a well-oiled killing machine.

Some kids are tired of this life and want to escape to the Outside World and live freely because even when they are eighteen they are still property of the K.F.O.S. Or Mariposa as the children have dubbed them for the butterfly logo of the orphanage. So this has led a couple of the older kids to start planning an escape plan for those who are tired of the system and ready to blow the joint. It'll involve using the skills the were trained with against highly trained operatives and making sure they disappear without a trace. They have to find a way to escape, have careful and meticulous planning, make sure all who want to escape do escape and that no one is left behind, burn this facility to the motherfucking ground. But things don't according to plan, so let's see what trails lies await for those young children.

Edited at August 21, 2022 10:07 PM by Spellbound
Project Hiraeth | Human/AssassinsAugust 21, 2022 10:08 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)
Project Hiraeth | Human/AssassinsAugust 21, 2022 10:09 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Widow's Hourglass is a state of the art facility. It can house over 20,000 humans. Their are many areas to explore and have fun in. The people here are smart and intelligent and they have managed to get power back into the facility but for how long they do not know.

• The Northern Area

Susana Gardens: These are 4 large state of the art gardening areas. The rooms being ; Periwinkle Room, Alibastor Room , Creek Room , and Baijou Room. Periwinkle Room holds all the beautiful fresh flowers for the facility that the users can decorate with, but is not used much as people aren't into decorating that much. Alibastor Room is a chef's delight holding the plants for making spices and may herbs. Creek Room holds all the veggies. Baijou holds all the fruits.

Aero Park: A literal park with trees and lots of fresh green grass. It even has a pond to feed the ducks. It is a very relaxing and calm place even including many food stands and a bonsai garden.

Medical Wing #1 : A smaller facility, can hold 50 patients and only 6 ER spaces. This facility is only equipped for minor injuries like scrapes cuts and the occasional broken arm.leg, and ribs nothing major like cancer or if someone comes in impaled, that's what Wing #2 is for.

• The Southern Area

The Campgrounds: Not a literal camping site, this is where those 12 and under are residing. They each have their own room and can decorate it to their liking. Pets are allowed but they must ask and adult for permission and prove themselves responsible. They also have access to an area know as the Ügdon Room.

Ügdon Room: A room where the teens and preteens hang out. They got a lot of options to have fun here. A arcade, a hangout do the teens mainly and some preteens. Basketball Court (only 4 basketballs left). A full volleyball court with the sand and everything along with archery and a shooting range. Archery and Shooting Range for 14+ Only.

Crow's Nest: A teenager's paradise. Fitted with a lounge area and the latest gaming consoles each teen also gets their own room. Each room has a mini snack bar for them and they can order snacks for a small fee. Each teen can decorate their room to their liking. Their is a makeshift barber and hair salon here as well.

Boarding Nook: Area for those 18+ to snooze and rest. Equipped with snack bars, jacuzzi's , and a pool this is the place to be. Those who wanna come have fun have to have an adult supervisor. Everyone has their own room

Medical Wing #2: A larger facility holding 200. With 40 ER's. They can treat larger and deadlier cases. Medical supplies here are running low though. They can treat cancers, do operations , and birth babies here.

• The Eastern Area

FORBIDDEN, period. Reasons unknown.

•The Western Area

Café Loctus:

Lava Pits:

The Workshop:

Ground Zero:

Assembly Hall:

Project Hiraeth | Human/AssassinsAugust 21, 2022 10:25 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ranks Available
The Headmaster/Headmistress
This is the head of the entire facility. They work from the shadows and are only seen when a child has done some wrong to endure a very harsh disciplinary charge. They are someone you don't want to see if you done something wrong. You'll never know who they are unless you're going to the Office, which usually means you're being Expelled or Disciplined.
Deputy Headmaster/ Headmistress
This person also enforces the rules and regulations but in a less harsh manner. This person is the secon highest authority within the facility, they make sure everything is running smoothly and report to the Head themselves. They are the ones who make room assignments, partner assignments , and schedules along with assigning the kids their missions or assignments.
The Guards
Project Hiraeth | Human/AssassinsAugust 22, 2022 10:17 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
I didn't mean to post here I am so so sorry-

Edited at August 22, 2022 10:17 AM by Determined_Wolf

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us