Wolf Play : The Selection | Human/Medieval RP | Open
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
08:26:46 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
yeah, there's less prey in winter, and some of the little text blubs are different, and other actions
 ZEFHYR
08:26:23 
hi, BuggyOs!!
 Salem
08:26:04 Rumi
-WP Click-
 ZEFHYR
08:25:43 
so, seasons affect the explore game?
 Dawnforest
08:25:26 Dawn
-WP Click-
 BuggyOs
08:25:08 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
hi :)
 ZEFHYR
08:24:30 
CP for whomever answers?
 distant-lands
08:15:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
elowen gets a pretty YCH too <3

the background colors is her boyfriend's color palette
 ZEFHYR
08:11:28 
Q. if you have a relic for the Temple,does it need to be UNburied first to be recognized by the temple?
 TeaBear
08:03:04 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Nev
ooh roger :) I forgot about seasons lol, thankyou :)
 Poe
08:02:32 
Something about battle training three wolves at the same time isnÂ’t the easiest thing to do haha
 Nevermore.
08:02:05 Never/Nev
Tea bear

There will be more come spring/summer
 Poe
08:01:57 
-WP Click-
It has been a slow challenge to get him to death grip, but IÂ’m feeling optimistic
 Transcendence
08:01:24 free palestine
Pvp anyone fast
 Black River
08:01:22 Lady Lynn
Should I ask the worth of a wolf (to sell) here, or in sales chat? I'm new so I have no idea how to price my wolves yet-
 Dawnforest
07:57:42 Dawn
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
07:56:59 Hallow, Eve
Paws?
-WP Click-
 TeaBear
07:55:31 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Any tips for catching chipmunks? Says they appear on level 9 of forest but I went there and only got 2 in like 200 moves
 Forest Dwelling
07:54:50 Floor
Heavily debating what to do with her since I'm not sure if I want to retire her for my Wolflocke challenge.
-WP Click-
 ZEFHYR
07:54:46 
just make sure to bury it. wink wink

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +1
Bobcat : +1
Black Panther : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   13 

The Selection | Human/Medieval RP | OpenAugust 13, 2022 07:22 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Plot

The Kingdom Of Aibruvia has lived in peace for centuries. They were known for their wealth and strength amongst the other Kingdoms, being a shining beacon amongst them. However, even though they were strong and powerful it came at a cost - their King is very power hungry and can be a tyrant at times, he is known for levying high taxes on a whim and treating commoners like dirt at times. He is a very controversial topic amoungst the Kingdom, most admire him for his strength and the power he brings to the Kingdom yet some abhor him for his treatment of others around him and the way he behaves. You either love or hate the King and that's the hard truth about it, it's rumored even his own children have a complicated relationship with the man. Some speculate that it's due to him losing his late wife, a very loving and kind woman who could be fierce and witty when needed. She was beloved by the Kingdom and people but since she passed, it seems the light of the people are fading due to the dark clouds of their King. While some are sympathetic for his sharp change in behavior, some aren't, and this can cause a rather dangerous conflict of interest within the Kingdom.

The King has many children, 6 in total : four girls and two boys . His eldest and second eldest daughter being of age along with his two sons. He has decided that it is time his eldest daughter got married and had a partner to rule the Kingdom with in the future. After all she is the Crown Princess and is expected to take rule after her father passes and she if the future of the Kingdom. Letters have been sent to neighboring kingdoms telling of an opportunity to win the Princess's hand in marriage and become a future monarch. People from close by or far and wife have come to woo the Crown Princess, however only one person will earn her affections - so if one is smart and realizes the trouble it poses then they would take to the other available options within the castle, after all though they may not be listed as currently looking for a partner they are still fair game. However, while this is a joyous occasion to find love and possibly forge alliances between Kingdoms, there is also opportunity for sinister intent.

While those entering the castle in hopes of becoming a lover of the Princess or her available siblings, some have been sent for less than noble reasons. There are rumors that a noble or two have been sent to complete espionage and find out the weaknesses of the Kingdom to be able to destroy it. Another rumor states that an assassin has been hidden among the group but their motive is unknown as is there target. It known that anyone trying to harm the Crown Princess or the other Royals will face consequences whether it be death or exile. It's time to dive into an unknown world and find your place in the hierarchy. Will you be the lucky person fo win the hand of the Crown Princess ? Or are you a nefarious person hiding in the shadows.

Edited at August 13, 2022 07:53 PM by Spellbound
The Selection | Human/Medieval RP | OpenAugust 13, 2022 07:58 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)
The Selection | Human/Medieval RP | OpenAugust 13, 2022 08:00 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
About The Kingdoms
The Kingdom Of Aibruvia
Lands
. , .

The land of Aibruvia is remarkably beautiful . They are surrounded by beautiful meadows, thick forests , and the Kingdom offers breathtaking cliffs and waterfalls. They are also located on a large archipelago protected by a fortified fjord, it also helps that the kingdom has a very strong naval and military force to protect them and those residing within the Kingdom at a moments notice. It is also notable that the people of this kingdom are excellent navigators and sailors , these people know the sea very well, and they have a healthy respect for it. While they have the farmers and traders amongst them, they are also known for their amazing weavers, scholars, and soilders.

This Kingdom is known for having one of the better education systems and highly intelligent people amongst them. Though it may be hard living within these lands due to the taxes, it can be said that their is rarely if any poverty, after all the people are given an excellent education and it's their job to take advantage of it - whether to use it for good or bad is up to them. They don't also conform to the normal gender norms of men and women, you can very regularly see female soldiers and doctors and women holding power in courts - and on the flip side you can see men being house husbands and doing womanly chores such as embroidery or laundry. And it's not uncommon to see some men in dresses or women in suits and armor. This is a very progressive and amazing city.

This Kingdom is well protected by the natural barriers including the Multou Sea and Southfail Bluffs that surrounds the Rosadic Fjord. It is very hard to enter as to enter the Fjord you're intercepted by a naval boat that will examine the contents on board the ship and identification of who you are. They keep a tight record of who enters and exits the Fjord. The Fjord is also closed off during winter due to it completely freezing over, however this isn't a problem for the people due to them being resourceful and shrewd.
. , .
Traditions

If it isnt clear already, education is a big part of Aibruvia culture and life. There are many competitions through the year to find the smartest and brightest children and adults of the Kingdom. Those who complete can win many prizes whether it be land, money, food , or other precious rarities. However, the most desirable awards for the people are Crown Scholarships in which because of their intelligence they are offered schooling in prestigious schools and high paying and high profile jobs within the castle or capital itself. It's every kids dream to go to Whitewater Academic School, the most prestigious school in the Kingdom , followed by Blackrose Acadmeic School.

The people of this country have a fascination with lights. And you can see many beautiful lanterns and light adornments throughout the cities, the people liking to keep their homes bright. Their is also a very special day, The Crown Princesses's Birthday is celebrated by having a Lantern Festival, where all the kingdom gathers together for delicious food and festivities and gift the Princess what they can, and at the night time they let beautiful lanterns float in the sky and then set off fireworks.

Another big event within the Kingdom is the Winter Festival. It takes place once the fjord has completely frozen over. It is when loads of events and festivities occur such as dog sledding, ice skating, skiing, and ice carving. The festival lasts for an entire three weeks and schools are out to celebrate it. Towns are also decorated with handmade snowflakes and other wintery decorations. As opposed to the Winter Festival, the Spring Festival is also highly celebrated with bright colors and an abundance of flowers and it is well known to be the season of romance and young love, also on the Day Of Hearts is the Second Prince's birthday and the day is celebrated with lots of sweets and exchanges of love letters and flowers. There are also fairs and other events to do with your sweetheart. Also everyone dresses up in red and pink.
. , .
Cities
Nouiva
The Capital
This is the mainland, and largest island in the archipelago. Also the capital of the Kingdom and where the castle of the royals lay. This is a bright and vibrant city with beautiful walls and murals by artists and architects. Once can see beautiful architecture through the city alongside beautiful murals and tapestries . The most amazing achievement is the grand castle that took decades to build to its full beauty and glory. It is the pride of the Kingdom, with its highly defensive structure and beautiful and intricate walls. And the interior of the castle is something to marvel at with the beautiful rooms, gardens , libraries and other things within the castle. This city is where most of the trading and commerce occurs this is also where the Starlight Market, Marlo's Tavern, Whitewater Academy, and Black Pearl Operahouse reside along with some forests bordered by meadows.
Norwich
Agriculture, Merchants, and Fishermen
Now this island is essential to the Kingdom, this is where the agriculture and fishing gets done. This island is connected to the mainland by a sturdy iron bridge considering the proximity to make one. Wagons are used to transport goods into the mainland, and when the floods cover the bridge they opt for using the canals and boats to get to Nouiva. These are the ones who are selling the fresh goods and fish at the markets, they also work along side Pyrin to get the exotic spices and foods to be able to sell. You can find your merchants, farmers, fishermen here. They have nice homes and good fertile land to live on, there is also an army base here to make sure the people are safe and that they get across the bridge safely, and they also deal with small matters. There is also the Aswild Orphanage that takes care of orphans.
Pyrin
Spices, Explorers/Adventurers, Medics
In this town you can find many green houses and small gardens. A lot of those here are prone to growing plants and herbs and such, and making spices. They also are ones who travel to exotic lands to find different and new spices to bring back home and produce. Also, because of their extensive plant knowledge and usage you can find holistic doctors and midwives here, some are also educated in formal medicine as well. They have a good partnership and relationship with Norwich and trade floral secrets and other things with each other. You can find flower shops along with bakeries here. Most of those living in this city have nice cottage homes.
Lixa
Lumber, Weaving/Embroidery, Horsemen
This is a very interesting city. Those here find themselves living in very intricate treehouses due to the immense amount of trees and vegetation. These people have lots of sheep and horses. They are known for their expert horse riders and also their weaving and loom makers. You can find beautiful tapestry and embroidery throughout the treetop city, they also have a very popular bar they call it The Swinging Vine. If you want to get your clothes fixed, you go here along with finding yourself a good horse and some quality sheep. These people are also known for their climbing and dexterity as well. They are sturdy and well respected amoungst the Kingdom. They are also known for their wood carvings and lumberwork.
. , .
The Other Kingdoms
The Kingdom Of Laetis
The Kingdom of Laetis is a land rather far off from Aibruvia. This is a land of hit and humid weather, after all it is a Kingdom in the Desert. The people here being of tanned complexions and usually either tall and bulky or slender and agile. This is a land of spices, dances, and music and culture. You can always hear music playing the markets and hear the laughter of children. They are ruled by a Sultan and his Sultana. The royal family being quite large. These people are known for being cunning and crafty along with very intelligent in behavior. There are those who are snake charmers , belly dancers and many other unheard of occupation. Splisha is the Capital where all the commerce happens and you can find the wealthy living here along with the palace, it also where the schools and luxury accommodations are. Tuia and Ruinine is the twin cities where most people live, this are where the farmers, camel breeders and others live. And finally Dionne is what is objectively the slums, where yet thieves and gangs roam and reign free.
The Kingdom Of Slerosea
This is a Kingdom that is nestled inside a mountain range and also over looks a tundra. For this Kingdom comes fierce warriors who wield mighty axes and are strong as they are fierce. These people are know and excellent hunters and trackers, they are also known for being hardy and having a will to survive and thrive. They are under the rule of a King and Queen that lives in their magnificent palace within the capital of Ruisie, where there are beautiful and extravagant built homes. People here have learned to tame wolves and breed them. They also are known for their extravagant furs due to the cold weather they live in. The capital is within the mountain while the smaller cities of Cyro and Grisha are within the Tundra and managed by the Earl and His Wife and a Duchess. It is well known that the people within Cryo are rather mysterious and it is said that this is where assassins of the highest caliber come but it's well hidden by taverns and swordsmen. In Grisha they are known for their metal work along with their jewelry and pottery, and finally architecture.
The Kingdom Of Ealiseon - Grasslands
This Kingdom is a walled fortress. They have a large castle hidden behind a second inner wall and moated castle. The outer ring as the commoners call it, is the larger city of Coesstea , ruled by a fair Count and Countess, where you can find the stores and shops, and where commerce and black alley deals occur. This is where the legendary Black Diamond Bazzar is, a well known market of illegal and precious items, it's by invitation only or if you happen to stumble on it and become lucky. Within the inner ring of Hoewsia you can hear sounds of music everywhere, this is a city of the arts : music, theatre, art , and scholars, this city is overseen by the Duke & Duchess along with the Marchioness. You can find lots of high class and well-known and well versed bards here . Within the Royal City of Clovis, lives the royals and other wealthy people. These are the doctors and architects who have money.
The Kingdom Of Wrales - Marine

Edited at August 21, 2022 08:01 PM by Spellbound
The Selection | Human/Medieval RP | OpenAugust 13, 2022 08:00 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Available Roles
The King
This man is the sole ruler of the Kingdom at the moment. This mans wor is law, quite literally. He makes the rules and regulations of the land and also decides who can become a member of his Kingdom. This man is sworn fo protect his people to the best of his ability, and he must also keep the people in good health and standing. This man also deals with national affairs including treaties, wars, and such things as this. And if he had a wife, she would deal with internal affairs such as diplomacy and also strategizing for wars. But since he doesn't have that support he has to do it all himself. The King is upright, strong, and the face of his nation.
The Crown Princess
This is the eldest daughter of the King and Queen. She is the one chosen and groomed to lead once her parents no longer can take the throne. She is the future and light of her nation. She must have a good reputation and have a partner to share the burden of running a Kingdom with. This young woman is exceptionally smart and brilliant as she is ladylike and well-mannered. She is a catch and any man or woman would be lucky to marry this girl.
The Other Princesses
The are the other daughters of the King and Queen. They are taught how to be and act like nobility along with them having other interests. These girls are also loved by the kingdom. They aren't in competition with their elder sister, they are there to support and be her rock when needed.
The Princes
These young men are the sons of the King and Queen. They are expected to have an impeccable reputation and be upstanding young men. They are to also look out for their sisters and family. These young men are taught how to be gentlemen and how to have manners and behave . They are also well versed in other subjects and would make fine spouses to someone.
The Royal Guards
These men and women are entrusted with protecting and guarding a member of the Royal Family. They are to protect said member with their life. It can be said that the guard is like a friend to the Royal as they've probably known the Royal they're protecting since they were kids. The Guards keep watch and are expected to jump in at any sign of danger of their superior, they also must obey their superior as well, however they're are times when they should go offf book for their superiors safety. These men and women are also highly trained for this job so one should be careful if the dare challenge a Royal Guard.
The Royal Nanny
This woman has been entrusted by the King and Queen to care for the younger children when they cannot. She entertains and keeps them busy along with making sure their education by their Governess and Tutors are going very well. She is to keep the young royals safe and make sure they do what they ask of her if possible.
The Royal Handmaiden's
These young women are chosen to care for the princesses. For the princesses these women are like their friends. These women keep the princesses room clean and tidy along with doing her laundry and drawing her bath when she so desires or needs it (in the case of the young princesses) . They also deal with their clothing and May sometimes help them dress and or do their makeup. At least one of two of the maids follow the princess wherever she goes and handles her needs of her superior. And only her superior can punish her for being out of order so.
The Royal Manservant's
These young men are the personal servants of the princes. They may also be a close companion of such a relationship evolves. These mean basically do the same thing for the prince that the handmaidens do for the princess, they keep the princes room tidy, draw his bath, help him dress when needed and they follow him around the castle and attend to his needs and desires when so asked.
The Suitors
These men and women have come from far and wide, and possibly locally to woo the Crown Princess.

Edited at August 14, 2022 05:11 PM by Spellbound
The Selection | Human/Medieval RP | OpenAugust 13, 2022 08:20 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Master List
The Nobility
The King
- Edward Thomas Rivers Windsor , Played By Meian
The Crown Princess
- Emmeline Renee Windsor, Played By Black Tie Affair
The Princess Of Second Rank
- Niamh Tara Windsor, Played By Ravensrun
The Twin Princesses Of Third And Fourth Rank
- Sybil Mae Windsor , Played By Ciao
- Phoebe “Little Knight” Scutum Windsor, Played By Determined_Wolf
The Prince Of First Rank
- Mion Naprotiv Windsor , Played By Overthink101
The Prince Of Second Rank
- Vesper Sterling Windsor, By Spellbound

The Other Castle Ranks
The Royal Guards
1. Oliver Heiser, Played By Timber Pine Pack
2. Isolde Morley, Played By Shadows In The Mist
3. Asmaranti Karkita Noriega, Played By Spellbound
4. Asahi Calzacorta , Played By Forerunner
5. Seth Alistan, Played By Free-Claw12
6. Ezra Derringer, Played By Mother
7. Vadik Volkov, Played By Timber Pine Pack

The Royal Nanny
Hestia Lovelace , Played By Ravensrun

The Royal Hand Maidens
1. Cassia Thomson , Played By Meian
2. Wren Derringer, Played By Mother
3. Geneviève Ophelia-Odette Callaberro By Spellbound
4. Valorian Clos, Played By Covidic
5. Ana-Lucia Callaberro, Played By Ciao
6. Zoe Ointero, Played By Pastry Lord
7. Aislin Echethier , Played By Moose
8. Asteria Ikari, Played By The Wayne Pack

The Royal Manservant's
1. Darwin Munin , Played By Determined_Wolf
2. Jasper Vaquero, Played By Pastry Lord
3. Akira Calzacorta, Played By Forerunner
4. Reserved By South Park
6. Reserved By Nez.ity

The Other Roles

Suitors [ Max Of 12]

1. Kristopher Vermillion, Played By Ciao

2. Harland Drach Evander, Played By Bruiser [ W . I . P . ]

3. Kyro Vermillion , Played By Meian

4. Gwyar Ariethous Fraoch, Played By Overthink101

5. Suna Hiyo Akeru , Played By Overthink101

6. Cordelia Rosemary Atwater , Played By Spellbound

7. Rainier Atwater, Played By Determined_Wolf

8. Edrys Kolsvalk, Played By Covidic

9. Corin Wren , Played By The Wayne Pack

10. Neptune Cadieux , Played By Covidic

11. Isabelot Seria Alphonsus , Played By Cereal

12. Lanvin Rayn , Played By queen

13. Pluto Cadieux , Played By Pastry Lord

14. Reserved By South Park

15. Reserved By Overthink101 (?)

Edited at September 3, 2022 04:01 AM by Spellbound
The Selection | Human/Medieval RP | OpenAugust 13, 2022 08:52 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Form
Name:
Sexuality:
Desired Rank:
Kingdom:
Thoughts On The Kingdom Of Aibruvia:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Kin:
Backstory:
Crush:
Significat Other:
Children:
Affiliations:

Edited at August 13, 2022 11:33 PM by Spellbound
The Selection | Human/Medieval RP | OpenAugust 13, 2022 08:54 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Other Information
- The Twin Princesses are 8-Years-Old
- For Those Making Royals, The Last Name Is Windsor
- Basic Description for the Queen: Queen had grey eyes and bright fiery red hair that was super curly. And she had sienna skinfone with freckles and loads of beauty marks. She stood at 5'8, being a tall and graceful woman.

Edited at August 14, 2022 12:04 AM by Spellbound
The Selection | Human/Medieval RP | OpenAugust 13, 2022 11:33 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Vesper Sterling Windsor
Sexuality:
Bisexual, Heavy Male Lean
Demiromanric
The Second Rank Prince
Desired Rank:
Satisfied
Kingdom:
Aibruvia
Appearance:

If one could say a boy could be pretty then that would be the first then one would say when looking at this young man. The first thing you would notice about him is his hair - his hair being a beautiful shade of strawberry blonde. His hair being a perfect mixture of shades with it not being too red, nor it being too blonde. It's a beautiful warm berry shade - and it can be said to suit this young man very well. His hair is very thick and healthy, and it's quite long as the young man likes to keep his hair long. The length of his hair rests at his elbows. The hair is rather curly compared to his family with what could be described as type 3B Hair - meaning he has springy ringlet curls that garish his head. The coils being kept healthy by an assortment of oils and products used for hair care - and he will have a fit if he is not able to keep his hair well-managed. He can put his hair up into various styles , with it being natural and puffed out , in a curly ponytail or bun, and if he chooses to straighten it can be braided , cornrows and many other styles . His hair hates humidity and water - anything like that and it will become a frizzy and coiled mess. Surprisingly his hair has an equal amount of volume - making it easy to part and mess around with his hair and make it look nice. He very much so adores his hair and anyone who says his hair is too long for being a dude can get wrecked by his fists.

This young man's skin complexion can be described as a beautiful burnt sienna - a deep reddish brown tone of color. And his skin bears a beautiful golden undertone when illuminated with light. It's obvious he spends time out in the sun: whether it be from climbing trees and rock formations, working on a small garden or on a farm. Or his favorite pass time, practicing his archery and swordsmanship. His skin tone can darken even more if he's spent a copious amount of time in the sun, and yet it can also lighten to a soft shade of bronze if he hasn't spent enough time out in the sun. His face is rather clean-shaven and he really doesn't grow that much facial hair - which he very much so appreciates, he doesn't like facial hair and doesn't think it would be a good look for him.

This young male has a face that can be described as a soft heart-shaped face that are paired with high cheekbones - yet, his cheeks still appear soft and hold a natural rosy hue to them. He has what can be described as a celestial nose - very aristocratic nose indeed, it is straight with a medium - possibly a bit wider nose bridge and narrow nostrils that are a bit flared but not overly so. The tip of his nose has a rounded point to it. His nose bears a septum piercing and a high nostril piercing. Under his nose are his lips which can be described as full heart-shaped lips with a cupid's bow. They are two toned with the top lip being darker and the lower lip being light. It's quite a sight to see them being tugged into a smug grin or an awkward grimace. He has Stahl's Ears , meaning due to some extra cartilage on his ear it gives them a pointed look - very much elvish like , yet is a natural and cool looking deformity. He thinks his ears look cool, and hey, who doesn't like having little kids ask if you're an elf from a magical land. And plus with his ear piercings it highlights them more and makes his ears even more beautiful to look at. He has his lobe , upper lobe, high lobe and three upper helix piercings on both ears. He is quite easily embarrassed and flustered by certain comments so you expect to see his ears give off a little red tinted hue if he's embarrassed.

Another thing one would compliment him on would be his eye color - his eyes can be described as a bright violet coloration . His mother having grey eyes and his father having blue eyes made it possible for them to have a violet-eyed child. After all violet eyes are just a different shade of blue. His eye shape is a slightly upturned almond , and his eyes have this almost feline-like look to them when watching or observing someone. If one were to observe his eyes they would immediately think purple when seeing them, however if they took a moment to really look. They would notice the different lighter tones of blue intermixed with the purple to give him such a dazzling eye coloration. If he is angered or annoyed they can seem to turn a dark purple like purple jade or if happy and interested they can shine bright and clear like amethyst tones. His eyes are framed by thick and naturally curled lighter red eyelashes and are framed by his thick and well-kept eyebrows. He also bears a small beauty mark under his right eye with a larger one in the corner of his left eye.

This young man walks with a feline-like grace. His posture is always his best, and he holds his head high - like he knows his worth and purpose. He walks with his mother's regal grace - his steps never overly loud and always silent . It's quite creepy sometimes because he can pop up out of no where and no one hears him coming or he can completely disappear to go take a nap. This young man stands at the height of 5'10 in stature with a slender weight of 139 lbs. His body is lean and muscular from years of hard work and training, you can tell by looking at him that he's in shape. He has his mother's wide hips and feminine graces that match well with his sculpted leg that gives evidence of hard work. His body bears a few scars that he wears with pride - even if they're not that visible.

Personality:
Ambnivert | Trusts Few People | Very Intelligent | Cunning / Manipulative At Times | Patience | Hard-Working | Studious | Rarely Falls In Love, But When They Do They Fall Hard | Jealous And A Bit Vindictive | Calm, Collected, and Icy Anger | Polite, Courteous | Can Be Venomous and Spiteful When Needed | Organized, A Planner | Bit Of OCD | Nonchalant At Times | Dark Humor | Protective Of What Is His | Abandonment Issues | Golden Child / Burnt Out Gifted Child Syndrome | Insomniac | Can Be Quite Gentle And Caring
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
× Insomnia, he has a hard time sleeping and if he's woken up when napping after getting no sleep she will make sure there is hell to play.
+ Rain
+ Lavander
+ Tea and Coffee
+ Puppies
+ Horses
+ Knives and Guns
+ Flowers
+ Shiny gems and rocks
Dislikes:
x Disorder
x Anyone who hurts animals
x His things being touched or destroyed
x Obnoxious people
x Overly loud noises
x Being underestimated and mocked
x Not having control of his life
x Unwanted Physical Touch
Kin:
Backstory:
Crush:
Significat Other:
Children:
Affiliations

Edited at August 21, 2022 04:50 PM by Spellbound
The Selection | Human/Medieval RP | OpenAugust 13, 2022 11:34 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Asmaranti Noriega
Javanese word meaning "not easy to fall in love"
Pronouns:
She/Her
Xe/Xem/Xyr
They/Them
Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual Panromantice Aceflux
Royal Guard
Desired Rank:
Satisfied
Kingdom:
Appearance:

This person can be described as a being of adrogynous appearance. They have a well structured face - being both sharp yet having a subtle softness to it. Her face is smaller with a more femenine appearace - yet, she doesn't really identify as woman even if it is her gender of birth. She's more of a femenine being not a femenine woman - even if she does use femenine pronouns. Her lips are well-proprtioned and have a nice fullness to them the upper half have a soft light-pinkish hue to them while the bottom half is a darker vermillion-pinkish shade. In the right corner of her lip she has a natural mole-like beauty mark. She has a well defined nose bridge that connects to a larger button nose and dusted upon her nose are freckles that also dust her round cheeks. These freckles are very different colors some being red, light tan, or dark brown in hue. They are usually hidden under concealer. They have long hair, it rests around her elbow in the front and sweeps around her hips in the back. Her hair currently due to what is currently going on is atrocious - it has the dreaded split ends and her hair unnecessarily tangles. It has also lost it's original luster and sheen - but it can be seem sometimes when she does have a chance to wash it.

Her hair is quite a pretty color - it classifies her as a redhead or ginger if you will. The color could remind one of blood with it being so dark and she has a slight amount of brown within the roots - yet, not enough to classify her as an auburn. The tresses once were quite thick - yet, it is just now starting to thin a bit slightly, but something that would be noticable completely. Her hair can be described as a mixure of curly 3b and coily 4c with a slight 2c wave pattern. Humidity makes her hair frizz up, along with it getting wet it reverts to the coiled state - it can be wuite a pain to deal with at times. They have quite odd eye color - she has one partially heterocromatic eye while the other one is completely normal. Her right eye is what can be determined to be of hazel coloration — it has the appearance of being multicolored — with it's beautifully intermixed shades of soft cocoa brown and a pretty jade green with slight indications of blue, but it's more darker and can go unnoticed. And her left eye which is heterochromatic has two different colors — it seemes to be symetrically divided, the top half being a more stormy grey which is often mistaken for a extremely light blue while the bottom half is a beautiful amber coloration — amber being a uniformally brownish-orange color, because of the lack of melanin and lots of lipochrome it seems this shade glows. This female is concious of her eyes so due to this she usually wear contacts, but because she's not able to but them regularlly now her natural eyes are shown. However, they're usually downplayed by her wearing sunglasses at the oddest of times or by her glasses.

Her eyelashes and eyebrows are both thick and of dark red color, much akin to her hair. Her skintone can be akin to tanned porcelin color. The skin is quite sensitve and is prone to sun-burn and is quite sensitve to pain inducing things. She is always careful in the sun and sometimes even brings an umbrella with her. Even when on the beach she wears something over her swimsuit and legs. Speaking of her body it appears more thinner than usual considering how much she likes to eat and due to not getting enough to eat due to the current situation. She has what can be described as an hourglass shape - her bust is modest in form, and sometimes she even wears a binder. Even though it's noticable they're not one thing to immedietly say "whoa, what a woman!" even if her shape is more feminine. However, her muscle structure is well-defined and tone. It's quite obvious she was an athlete of some form, with her broad shoulders and muscle mass, it's quite easy to misgender them as an athletic boy from behind. On her arms are many scrapes and old cuts from various accidents and her hands are of leather texture and have some small cuts on the palms due to her hobby of rockclimbing. She also have cuts on her legs. She's very prideful of these scars, afterall if you don't have any: have you even lived ?

Personality:

To this young femme's peers she is a model example for them. Always top of her class, highly disciplined, never once has she received a mark or demerit on her record. She is the example - her intelligence, wit, and determined nature is something to be both admired and feared. She bears a cold, condescending gaze that simple grazes over others - as if she believes she's superior to them and can lead to one believing she has quite a ego. She is confident in herself, her judgements, and her beliefs - but she is not arrogant as to not be able to ask for help. Sure she can and will be stubborn and unwilling to outwardly ask for it, but if it's offered then she would accept it. If one observed her they would find that is is quite modest and humble - never bragging about her achievements or awards given to her. However - sometimes she can brag when she doesn't mean to, like if one asked what her rank was and she simply tells them or if they asked about her living situation.

Her behavior is that of a business woman - prim, proper, and commanding. Her posture is never lacking, her words are always the right manner and tone, and she never starts arguments - without purpose or reason that is. This young femme walks with light and delicate steps, but there is also some power and command in them as well. Her head is always high - never will it be down, and her body is always in perfect alignment whenever she sits and she wouldn't be caught dead slouching either. Her fashion sense is always impeccable, and she dresses in only her best - and all her materials and everything she must uses must be only the best also. Her supplies and space is always neatly organized - never will you see her materials out of place or something unsightly within her home or workspace. One could associate it with a case of OCD - being very thing must be in order and have its proper place or she will be thrown off.

As stated - this woman is intelligent. Her intelligence is both emotional and physical intelligence. She is one to go to seminars, museums, and other educational places to work her mind. Rarely if ever does she cut loose - and this can make her appear as a rigid ice queen when she doesn't expect invites to go out. She is one to analyze others in her mind as she casually looks at them - she takes not of the small and bigger things - why are they sweating? that person has deviated from their usual pattern of doing a certain thing, why? why did their voice go up an octave when I mentioned something? Her mind is always in overdrive - this makes her a quick thinker and highly adaptable and flexible under high stress situations. Her intelligence is coupled with her stoic behavior - her face is always calm and cool - she never lets anyone know what she's thinking. It's a weakness - why should you let someone know what you think. Be kind - and they think you're spineless. Be weak - and the scavengers will come and prey on you. Be in love - the person can take your heart and shatter it into a million uncollectable pieces that can take a long time to fix. Always wear a mask , never let anyone in for fear they may try and take advantage of you.

In regards to this mask this female is quite good at masking emotions . These emotions such as anger, sadness, empathy, and many others she keeps locked up within herself - which can be dangerous. While she may appear to be calm and composed on the outside - inside, she's anxious. She cares what others think of her and takes criticism quite harshly, she's afraid of making connections with others because she thinks they won't like her, she's anxious when it comes to gathering in large crowds and social interaction - even if the words come out smoothly their is always that little voice doubting herself - chiding, thinking she's made a fool out of herself. With everything she's done - she doesn't feel it's enough, the weight of expectations weigh her down: be proper, never speak incorrectly, never speak too much or too little, be seen not heard, don't make friends they'll only hurt you . These little sayings ringing within her head. Always the fear of disappointing others : not being smart enough, not being good enough for others, failing those she loves.

Outwardly, she may appear to be quite social - but if you watch her closer. You'll see she tends to linger towards the back - only makes conversation when spoken to ands always seems to have a somber expression on her face. She's afraid of making connections with others - afraid of what they could do to her or what she could do to them. What if she messed up and offended someone? It could easily end a friendship without her knowing and this frightens her. People come and go, they betray you, they can hurt you - so she finds it best not to be around them so they don't hurt her heart. Also, going to parties gives her high amounts of stress. She's constantly overthinking : What to wear? What to bring? Who'll be there? How to act? Unless you physically dress and drag her out - only will she be going somewhere to have fun. Secretly she wants to go out but she doesn't want to make a fool of herself. It's mainly a fright of gaining an attachment to others that she doesn't find herself but being simply cordial and proper with them. She has an extremely cold exterior to others - and it's quite a reputation.

She's far from perfect and rarely will one ever see her cry, shout, or yell out of frustration - it comes out in a more unhealthy way. She may find herself having what could be described as a mental breakdown in the shower - where she's shaking uncontrollably and has a silent scream. Or in the forms of panic attacks where she can find herself suffocated and breath rigid, and throat burning with her head being pierced with pain. Only those she absolutely trusts will see this vulnerable side - and she'll be damned if she found out they took advantage of it. If you take her trust away, she'll never give it back. Fool her once and you're out of her life completely - she's guarded and doesn't let a lot of people in, so she doesn't take kindly to people emotionally damaging her. These attacks are usually late at night or early in the morning - so this leads to insomnia, you can find her up extremely early doing work or cleaning to get off her mind. It's her way of getting things off her mind. Hopefully one day they'll see the true nature of her once her she'll and mask is broken - a kind and adventurous soul, who can be quite mischievous. Hopefully one day someone will save her from herself and calm her racing heart.
+ Rain
+ Martial Arts
+ Plans going right
+ Good Grades
+ Music
+ Violin , Piano
Dislikes:
x Harsh Criticism
x Loud Noises
x Being away from water
x Being belittled
x Disrespect
x Disorder
x Unorganization
x Things being dirty
Strengths:
- Intelligence
- Strength
- Powerful Swimmer and Diver
- Hand to Hand Combat
- Planning and Organization
Weaknesses:
- Social Interaction
- Her Anxiety and Depreciating Thoughts
- Her Isomnia
- Her Panic Attacks and Bottled Up Emotions
Kin:
Backstory:
Crush:
Significat Other:
Children:
Affiliations

Edited at August 21, 2022 04:17 PM by Spellbound
The Selection | Human/Medieval RP | OpenAugust 13, 2022 11:35 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Niamh Tara Windsor

pronounced: (NEEV) Irish is weird

name meaning(firstname.Radiant/second.Star)

Age/Gender/Sexuality: 19 | Female | Pansexual(female leaning)

Desired Rank: Content with rank

Kingdom: Aibruvia

Thoughts On The Kingdom Of Aibruvia: She was very close to her mother and has her reservations on how her father now chooses to rule. Niamh is very interested with her personal education and activities. Adept in foreign relations with other kingdoms. Education included royal tudors and she chose to attend Whitewater academy to be more connected to her Peer subjects.

Appearance:

Image credit: piccrew artist malachitinous fair use

Standing at 5"10 the second princess has a tall willowy build with a decent toning from standard royal combat training and her own continued training over the years. While toned it's not noticed by many as Niamh carry's herself with a graceful determined stride. Now 19 Niamh has come into her womanhood as well as her eldest sister. While not curvy and golden like Em, she is beautiful in a dark and alluring way. Naimh's face is kind but with strong sharp features like her father. Eyes that could read you like an open book. High prominent cheek bones and a delicate straight nose. Followed by full pink lips. Her skin tone is a warm tanned sienna color. Slightly darker freckles are scattered over her nose and cheeks from her time outside. Her ears are adorned with piercings and she has a black inked tattoo of the north star at the top of her spine about the length and size of her palm dedicated to her mother.

Niamhs most prominent features however are her eyes. Taking after her late mother; they are a striking thunderstorm grey with flecks of black throughout. Depending on her mood or lighting they can appear much darker or like molten silver. Thick long black lashes adorn her angled inquisitive eyes. Her right eye has a vertical red slashed scar going over it. Extending from above her black angular brow to right above her cheekbone. Thankfully her eye itself is still intact. This is the result of a childhood accident. (or was it) She isn't self conscious about the scar and wears it proudly and finds it quite amusing when others can't hold her stare for long.

Niamh's jet black curly hair falls past her shoulderblades when down. Her hair shade she takes after her fathers side of the family. Her hair type is considered 2c or if her hair gets wet it curls up much more for awhile. Majority of the time Niamh's hair is pleated in several long braids. To keep it out of her face when she is out horseback riding or reading a cherished book or sparing with her older brothers and guards. However her favorite look is to have half of her head braided back and the rest loose and wavy to give an almost half shaved look.

Personality:

|Intelligent|Feisty|Flirty side|Observant|
|Kind|Loyal|Stubborn|Patient|

Niamhs is a very kind woman in general. Quite protective of her siblings. Very observant and adventurous she is often seeking new knowledge somewhere and can become a bit distracted once she has her mind set on something. When it comes to knowledge or conversations where an answer is being argued she would stubbornly seek out the truth even if it meant her previous answer was incorrect. She does not waste time on playing the I'm right your wrong game. Her lady in waiting Cassia is her closest friend and she loves spending time with the older girl who makes her smile. Since the death of the Queen this normally young energetic and always laughing princess had something die with her as well. Leaving her still kind but much more reserved and private. Throwing herself into her studies and pretty much growing up very quick at the young age of 15. While content to sit and read this young woman also loves a good party. Dancing and good food are some of her favorite things and a for sure way to her heart. Niamh is very good at reading people and their intentions after many years of watching people from the safety of the shadows. When your eldest sister is the one being watched by court members and others it's easy to learn there motives when your unobserved. She has become very good at knowing her way in and around her home castle and can stick to the shadows like glue knowing her ever watchful guard knows exactly where she is.

Strengths6/Weaknesses:

+ Very intelligent with a broad education

+ Knife combat(very skilled but kept primarily on the low as to take her attacker by surprise if the case ensues)

+ Hand to hand defensive combat(including the use of a bow staff)

+ Dancing

+ Horseback riding

+ Very charismatic and makes allys quickly

- Allergic to pineapples

- Right eye while intact has slightly worse peripheral vision on that side

-The idea of anyone harming her family or friends

Likes: Reading, horseback riding, dancing, stargazing and astrology, iceskating, friendly fighting, coffee, ice cream

Dislikes: Tomatoes, Cruelty in any form, cocky assholes, assassins, summer heat waves, boring lectures

Kin
:
Mother: Queen Maristela(deceased)
Father: King Edward
Siblings: 1. Emmeline 2. Mion 3. Vesper 4. Sybil(twin1) 5. Phoebe(twin2)

Backstory:

Niamh grew up in the Royal household of Aibruvia. She was a shy little kid for the first few years. As her older sister Em was doted on as the crown princess. Content in her search of knowledge she never minded. She was most often found in the Royal library on a velvet couch curled up reading with her mother. Around the age of 10 she realized that she very much enjoyed nature and riding horses especially since it let her get out of the castle. Always content to join in the ice-skating at the winter festivals as well. Followed closely by her new lady in waiting Cassia. As they got older and began learning about the dangers of their world, her siblings and her were taught self defense. The energy and skill of training was quickly picked up by her and she can found sparing with the guards or her older brothers even today. She found she worked particularly well with throwing knives and always has one upon her person. Having slightly more freedoms as she's farther down the line of succession she began to attend the Whitewater academy under an alias of a noble girl. There she became friends with a handful of students but one in particular prince who attended shortly became a good friend of hers especially following the death of her mother when she was around 16. Prince Kristopher and her Handmaiden Cassia kept her mind off things

Crush/Significat Other: open to a potential secret fling or something pm me

Children: none

Affiliations: - Kingdom of Aibruvia

- Whitewater academy

- Lady in waiting Handmaiden Cassia Thomson)

- Handmaiden Zoe

- Royal Guard Isolde Morely

- Friends/school mates(Prince Kris of Laetis Kingdom)

Other: thunderbirds are lit

Edited at September 5, 2022 11:45 PM by Ravensrun

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   13 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us