Wolf Play : The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 distant-lands
09:37:03 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
should i keep? /probably/ one of larkspur's last pups

though i have said that three times now xD
 Long Wang
09:36:33 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Zeraphia,
Oh, he will probably be warrior-stoned before DS on Monday because he turns 15 then. Terrible timing as always with the best studs
 Zeraphia
09:36:22 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Of course!
 distant-lands
09:35:59 katy | beetle
Vah,
good idea! i'll just use the unshaded version for the headshot part of her ref :) thanks!
 Zeraphia
09:35:49 Vah the Ancient One
Boe

Ahhh, that makes sense.
 Boeing
09:35:16 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zera
He's 14 now so I snagged probably one of the final ones lol
 Zeraphia
09:34:53 Vah the Ancient One
You can still--

I did not know you could still breed to GhostFace. I thought he had been warrior-stoned by now.
 Boeing
09:34:22 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
Ghostface breedings are 1200 mush :')

Bugs
Yeah they're pretty decent talent counts lol, thanks
 Zeraphia
09:34:19 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oooh not a bad idea.

You could do just the cat for part of their reference sheet--
 distant-lands
09:33:44 katy | beetle
Vah,
oo mauve definitely. she needs a slight redesign and some more art >.>

i think i'll do privet first though since i already did elowen, his partner.
 Siku of Kinapak
09:33:44 
Wow. I just finished off 6 elephants, let my wolves heal for a while, then came back and took one more step... Ran into 6 more elephants.

Guess I can't complain about a lack of prey. But so many elephants?! Really lol
 Hugs4Bugs
09:33:29 Ed (he/they)
96, 100, and 101 are the three talent counts; all with pretty high battle CP
 Forest Dwelling
09:33:27 Floor
@Boe

That's my bad then! I have no idea how much you spent on the stud but the dynamic coat and the high talents seem pretty good.
 Boeing
09:33:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hallow
I was hoping that the mother's ExW ExH Obd ratings would pass to her puppers however xD
Oh well lol
 Zeraphia
09:32:35 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Mauve looks like they need an attack--
 Hallow's Eve
09:32:15 Hallow, Eve
Boeing

That's true, 100T pups are defintely a blessing anymore
 Hugs4Bugs
09:32:00 Ed (he/they)
No defects or boosts, but 1 has a dynamic coat, and 3 have pretty high talent counts
 Boeing
09:30:50 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hallow
Not entirely sure what I was looking for but I'll consider it. Because 100 talent pups aren't something I really should turn my nose up at xD
 Boeing
09:30:17 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
I don't mean the wolf, I mean the pups that she gave me ^^
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:16 Hallow, Eve
Boeing

That is true! Just not boosts unfortunately. I assume that's what you were looking for

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
Polar Bear : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!July 30, 2022 04:07 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Canyon Creek Herd

For years, the Canyon Creek Herd has lived a stable and predictable life. While it wasn't without it's drama or adventures, most of the day to day life was nothing but normal events. There would be challenges and bold stallions who attempted to steal a mare or two, but, ultimately, everything would end in the herd's favor. Even their annual journey of following the Canyon Creek to their foaling grounds was relatively uneventful in terms of new results. At this point, it was just down right boring.

Unfortunately, or foturnately, depending on how you look at it, change is always occurring, and the Canyon Creek Herd is no different. Recently time has taken it's hold of the herd, and, in turn, their lead stallion. After the better part of a decade following one strong stallion, everything has been thrown off kilter as his position has been left to one of his younger, inexperienced sons. With no experience, no lead mare, and no lieutenant to guide him, the herd is in jeopardy of losing everything they've ever had. It'll be up to the herd as a whole to get through the next year intact, all having to put their distances aside to work together to assure their own survival.

Will they and their new lead rise to the challenge, or will the chapter of the Canyon Creek herd come to a close?

My Co-Leads for this Rp are Tenebris Umbra and Polly if they wish it. Please show thme the same respect you would show me. Failing to do so will result in an immediate removal from the roleplay.

Activity Note
I do my best to be active, and I expect to receive the same effort in return from those who join. It'll be in my rules, but let me emphasize: Do NOT join just to never be active. Please and Thank you. <3

Edited at July 30, 2022 04:37 AM by Imperial Sands
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!July 30, 2022 04:07 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WP's Rules
1. Be Active. I cannot emphasize this enough. Activity is a requirement for this Rp. Which means posting in Rp & Discussion. Those who are inactive will be removed.

2. This is a Semi-Literate Rp at Minimum. I will accept nothing less, and this will need to be demonstrated in Rp and in Sign Ups.

3. A Detailed Description is the Minimum Requirement for your Horse's Appearance. If you do use an image, follow both WP's rules and the Creator's Rules.

4. I am not doing a Character Limit, HOWEVER, you need to finish your first character before you can post your second. This is to encourage activity and finished characters. You may PM for exceptions, but I won't accept a character posted and finished if the first is not unless you do PM me.

6. Drama in RP is Heavily Encouraged, but Drama in OOC is NOT. Please take it up to me if there is an issue you have.

7. For this Rp, Orphaned Foals are not allowed. They must have a parent. I may make an exception to this for Yearlings, but Pm and Ask first and have a proper explanation why they have no parents. IF you cannot find parents for a foal, I may allow an NPC to be the mother, but you must try first.
8. This Rp will be Discussion Thread heavy, so please keep that in mind when joining. We will expect you to participate. If you've read everything, please put a small subplot idea in the other section of your form.
9. DO NOT force relationships with other people's characters on other roleplayers. I won't tolerate this. If they say no, the answer is no. If I find out someone is being pushy, expect to be messaged. Put the missing number in your form, keep it hidden.
10. I do want everyone to have fun, but have fun and be respectful to everyone.

Canyon Creek Herd Rules

1. Do not Wander off on your own without permission, or, preferably, accompanied by another.

2. The Herd is to protect all foals. If a foal is hurt under someone's watch, the horse is liable to be punished for it.

3. Any sightings of a Bachelor Stallion is to be reported immediately to the Lead.

4. Relationships with Outside Horses is not Allowed. If you are found hiding a relationship with said horse, they will be run off. However, if you bring it to the leads, they may be allowed to join.

5. Challenging the Lead may result in a permanent exile from the herd if you lose.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!July 30, 2022 04:08 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Roles

The Canyon Creek Herd

Lead Stallion:
Rp Sample & High Activity Required

Lead Mare:

Locked; Will be Earned in Rp

Lieutenant:
Locked; Will be Chosen in Rp

Deputy Mare:
Locked; Will be Chosen in Rp

Herd Mares:
Reserved for Me

Herd Stallions:

Yearlings:

Foals:

Non-Herd Roles

Bachelor Stallions:

Lone Mares:
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!July 30, 2022 04:09 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Application Form

Name:
Herd: [Canyon Creek or None]
Desired Rank:
Appearance: [Detailed Description Required]
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Foals:
Kin: [Family Relations]
Affiliations: [Indepth Relations]
Other:
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!July 30, 2022 04:10 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Additional Roleplay Information

WIP; TBA

I will be Rping a Mare who is the Sister of the New Lead Stallion, therefore being the Daughter of the Previous Leads. This is a Subplot I'm throwing in, since she will believe that she is better suited to lead, and will desire to usurp her younger brother and take over the herd as their Lead Mare.

For Whoever Takes the New Lead Stallion:
There is a couple of things to keep in mind: He is relatively young, so he will be between Three to Six Years Old. He's young and inexperienced in all things, so leading is going to be a challenge for him for various reasons. He's going to make mistakes and bad decisions, it's natural.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!July 30, 2022 04:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You May Now Post!
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!July 30, 2022 04:12 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Andronika;
Meaning "Victorious Warrior"
5 to 7 Years [Will Depend on LS Age]
Female/Mare
Herd:

Canyon Creek Herd

Herd Mare
Desired Rank:

Lead Mare;
She Desires to Lead the Herd instead of her Brother.
Appearance:

Credit for All Images on This Post Belongs to Night-Hawk6 on DA. These are Stock Images.

Personality:
Direct || Aggressive || Straight Forward || Impatient || Driven & Determined || Cocky || Arrogant || Self-Confident || Bossy || Sarcastic & Snarky ||

WIP
Crush:

None, Potentially Open
Mate:

None
Foals:
Potentially Open

Kin:
The Lead Stallion is her Brother
Affiliations:

_______ | Brother
_______ is her younger, full blooded brother. While her ambitions put her in direct competition with him, she does love her brother. She doesn't wish to see him harmed or out of the herd, she simply wants leadership of it over him. She doesn't blame him completely for the predicament, knowing that it was their father's decision to choose him, but it still burns her that she's older and wasn't chosen to lead.
Other:
wip

Edited at July 30, 2022 05:07 AM by Imperial Sands
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!July 30, 2022 04:23 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Beaumont
Stallion
Herd:

None

Bachelor Stallion
Desired Rank:

Lead Stallion, but of his own Herd.
Appearance:

Beaumont is a large, experienced stallion who stands at 17.1 hh tall. He isn't a goliath by any means, but he is a tall stallion who is thickly built. There is something innately powerful about the stallion's stature, heavy muscling along his flanks, shoulders, and his neck as well. He has a round middle, but it's just because he's a built stallion, and not because he's a chunky boi. Though. Sometimes. Sometimes he is. Honestly, though, there is something regal about Beaumont, something that makes it natural to see him in roles such as Lead Stallion. There is an air about him that gives his large form an edge, even to other experienced beasts.

The tall stallion has long, powerful legs, ones that his self-assured about, trusting them to carry him over long distances at any speed, fast or slow. He has a thick neck, one that is heavily muscled, and carries his head proudly. He's a very masculine stallion, something that can be easily seen in the features of his head as the rest of his body. There is a chiseled rogueness to his face, making him an attractive stallion, albeit a bit on the rough side. He has a shorter mane, but a much, much longer tail, sometihng he makes sure stays well groomed, though finding tangles in it now isn't abnormal.

Beau is a dark black stallion, completely void of any other color except on his left hind leg where there is a ring of white just above his hoof. Both his mane and tail hold the midnight black color, and his eyes are a brown color that are so dark they almost appear black. His scent is something that is a mix of rain and something earthy. Seemingly matching his appearance, Beautmont has baritone vocals that are incredibly low in tone.

Credits for all Images Belongs to Alla-Equi on DA. These are Stock Images.
Personality:

Calm || Level-Headed || Self-Assured || Strong || Intelligent || Confident but in a Quiet Way || Reserved || Observant || Watchful & Wary || Determined & Driven || Loyal

wip
Crush:

Open, See Other
Mate:

Open, See Other
Foals:

Open, See Other
Kin:

Potentially Open
Affiliations:

Open - wip
Other:
Beaumont is open for a subplot where the mare he loves and is mates with was stolen when he was injured and unable to fight off another stallion. While he knows it likely kept her safe while he healed, he is now determined to get her back. He's managed to find and follow the herd who claimed her, and is formulating a plan to get her back, the old lead stallion dying and being replaced by a younger one only makes it easier for him.

Edited at July 30, 2022 04:53 AM by Imperial Sands
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!July 30, 2022 04:14 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve lead stallion again? And a herd mare and stallion
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!July 30, 2022 09:01 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You got it!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups