Wolf Play : Who killed Jacob Hershell? Open!
Chatbox
 distant-lands
09:39:44 katy | beetle
Floor,
she's definitely one of my favorites. though i'm gravitating towards keeping just because i think the pup is pretty xD
 Rogue Whispers
09:39:32 Phoenix, Rogue
decided to change my pack name to a slightly halloweeny one :)
 Revelry
09:39:07 Rev
I hope the rng gods let him survive DS on monday
-WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
09:38:25 Floor
@katy

I'd keep for sentimental value if you really love Larkspur
 distant-lands
09:37:03 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
should i keep? /probably/ one of larkspur's last pups

though i have said that three times now xD
 Long Wang
09:36:33 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Zeraphia,
Oh, he will probably be warrior-stoned before DS on Monday because he turns 15 then. Terrible timing as always with the best studs
 Zeraphia
09:36:22 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Of course!
 distant-lands
09:35:59 katy | beetle
Vah,
good idea! i'll just use the unshaded version for the headshot part of her ref :) thanks!
 Zeraphia
09:35:49 Vah the Ancient One
Boe

Ahhh, that makes sense.
 Boeing
09:35:16 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zera
He's 14 now so I snagged probably one of the final ones lol
 Zeraphia
09:34:53 Vah the Ancient One
You can still--

I did not know you could still breed to GhostFace. I thought he had been warrior-stoned by now.
 Boeing
09:34:22 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
Ghostface breedings are 1200 mush :')

Bugs
Yeah they're pretty decent talent counts lol, thanks
 Zeraphia
09:34:19 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oooh not a bad idea.

You could do just the cat for part of their reference sheet--
 distant-lands
09:33:44 katy | beetle
Vah,
oo mauve definitely. she needs a slight redesign and some more art >.>

i think i'll do privet first though since i already did elowen, his partner.
 Siku of Kinapak
09:33:44 
Wow. I just finished off 6 elephants, let my wolves heal for a while, then came back and took one more step... Ran into 6 more elephants.

Guess I can't complain about a lack of prey. But so many elephants?! Really lol
 Hugs4Bugs
09:33:29 Ed (he/they)
96, 100, and 101 are the three talent counts; all with pretty high battle CP
 Forest Dwelling
09:33:27 Floor
@Boe

That's my bad then! I have no idea how much you spent on the stud but the dynamic coat and the high talents seem pretty good.
 Boeing
09:33:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hallow
I was hoping that the mother's ExW ExH Obd ratings would pass to her puppers however xD
Oh well lol
 Zeraphia
09:32:35 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Mauve looks like they need an attack--
 Hallow's Eve
09:32:15 Hallow, Eve
Boeing

That's true, 100T pups are defintely a blessing anymore

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
Polar Bear : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Who killed Jacob Hershell? Open!July 28, 2022 09:50 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

StoryLine/Plot

A group of 7 friends in their junior year have been friends since they were in elementary school or middle school has kept a promise they would be friends forever. No matter what. Nothing will break their bond even through the harsh times of highschool. Cliques,sports,and clubs will not break it apart. But the week before school starts one of the friends Jacob Hershell was found dead... He was found in the lake washed up on the shore. Police has suspected a drowning or suicide. But they found blunt force trauma on his head and traces of harmful amounts of cyanide in his system.

The group of friends are devoted and outraged of their long best friends murder. As they enter junior year their bond was stronger than ever. Others in school pity or make fun of the death of Jacob since Jacob was a boxer and star football player as they think he could handle his own. The group of friends realized the police seemed not to do a thing about it. So they take matter in their hands. Everyone is suspect in their eyes. Kids at school,parents,and other adults Will they solve a case? Or will they not figure out who killed their beloved friend Jacob Hershell?

This story is mine. Please don't judge and I'm still working on it. It's a book I started and this roleplay may help me with more ideas! Shout me some subplot ideas. Also this story does have some twists.

Please don't take this idea.

Edited at July 28, 2022 10:23 AM by Nirvana_Sky
Who killed Jacob Hershell? Open!July 28, 2022 10:09 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules:

Follow All Wp Rules

No godmodding or powerplay. It's not fun

Romance is allowed but please keep it pg-13.

Realistic humans only please!

Keep personalities and backstory unique not every character needs to be popular and hot.

Hate the Character not the player

Swearing is allowed just don't overdo it. No need for cussing in everything your character says.

I control the events,weather,and stuff that happens. But ask me in discussion or pm. 'Put your favorite cartoon character on other' so I know you read the rules.

I will choose the murderer and the accomplice. And I will pm them. But gotta keep it a secret. It's a mystery.

This is a Semi-Literate Minimum! I want descriptive personalities and appearance.

Not every character needs a sob story. I get it's fun at times.

Have fun

Also character limit is two at the moment! Only one character can be group of 7.

Be Active atleast post 2 or 3 times a week!

I hold reservations for 24 hours but when you start making your character.

I can accept and decline any sign ups. I will picky for the group of 7. They are all different in their own way.

Edited at July 28, 2022 10:33 AM by Nirvana_Sky
Who killed Jacob Hershell? Open!July 28, 2022 10:15 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Whoever plays HighSchool Students. They can be enemies with the group, friends, or eb a suspect. They can be bullies or whatever you like.

The Group of 7:

-Jacob Hershell/ Dead

- Tatum Sinclair | F | Junior | Nirvana_sky

- reserved for overthink 101

- Ava Johnston | F | Junior | Riverluna

- Seth Baker | M | Junior | Free-claw12

- Aisling Frodison |F| Jr. | Mother

-

HighSchool Students (Unlimited)

- Gale Kexia | M | Senior | played by Blankspace

- reserved for overthink 101

-

-

Edited at July 31, 2022 10:05 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Who killed Jacob Hershell? Open!July 28, 2022 10:23 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Grade:

Sexuality:

Role:

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Backstory:

Other:

---------------

Delete if Group of 7

Interested to be suspect/murder/or accomplice

Motive to kill Jacob:

Be a suspect (Yes or No):

Be the murderer(Yes or No):

Be an accomplice(Yes or No):

Who killed Jacob Hershell? Open!July 28, 2022 10:23 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Tatum Grace Sinclair

16 years old

Grade:

11th

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual (Preference females but males gotta chance)

Role:

Group of 7

Appearance:

Tatum is the tomboy with being raised of 3 men in her family. She doesn't dress up only for rare occasions. Her fitting are athletic short to anything comfortable and any shirt she seeks comfortable. Tatum is a freckled teenager that has gotten worse as she grew up. Tatum is fairly height of 5'5 and weighing with 135 pounds. Tatum has long bleach blonde hair fairly curly usually worn in a messy bun or whenever she feels time to actually do her hair or even brush the thing out.

Tatum looks very femimine with simple curves and a delicate face with hazel eyes that quite remind her of murky lake water. Tatum does indeed play sports to mostly stay out of trouble for her own good. Volleyball and Basketball and soccer are the sports she plays at school.

Personality:

Dislikes:

Backstory:

Tatum was raised in a single parent household with her father. Tatum has two older twin brothers named Jackson and Jace. Then a younger six year old sister named Josie. Tatum helps around the house and her dad well is working 24/7. Tatum takes care of Josie usually took her to hang out with her friends or at home doing fun things. But her brothers do help with Josie whenever they can so Tatum can take a break.

Other:

Bugs Bunny

Edited at July 29, 2022 10:13 AM by Nirvana_Sky
Who killed Jacob Hershell? Open!July 28, 2022 12:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Gale Kexia

Grade: Senior

Sexuality: Pansexual, female preference

Role: High schooler

Appearance: Gale is a tall, pale-skinned senior that stands at 5'11" with rich dark brown eyes that glow orange in bright light. He has blonde, cropped hair which he usually dyes brown. His hands are spotted with burn marks, and has a tattoo of an eastern dragon on his right arm that starts at the shoulder, winds around his arm, and ends by his wrist. He is usually seen wearing something comfortable, but for work he wears a heat resistant t-shirt and a worker's apron.

Personality: Gale is soft-spoken and respectful, more often seen than heard. Once you warm up to him, he is the sweetest, most protective person you'll know. He crumbles under pressure easily, and can break down due to stress, a failure, etc. When focused, he tends to dissasociate himself from others and isn't easy to talk to. When spoken to rudely, he sometimes responds back in a similar, snarky tone.

Likes: Gale loves glassblowing, cooking food from all over the world, and enjoys painting as well.

Dislikes: Gale dislikes being the center of attention and can't stand some noises, such as repetitive tapping, chewing, etc. He also dislikes repeating himself.

Backstory: Gale grew up in Japan, learning how to cook at a young age. His family immigrated to [insert country in RP here] when he was 11 to avoid political stress. Gale learned the new language with some difficulty, and has a thick accent in result. When in [insert country], he took up glassblowing and now does that for his work.

Other: He also likes watching Invader Zim >:]. [I am willing to add more if it's needed]

[Can be a suspect]

Edited at July 28, 2022 01:00 PM by Blankspace
Who killed Jacob Hershell? Open!July 28, 2022 12:43 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Blankspace said:

Name: Gale Kexia

Grade: Senior

Sexuality: Pansexual, female preference

Role: Group of 7, but i'll settle for something else if needed

Appearance: Gale is a tall, pale-skinned senior that stands at 5'11" with rich dark brown eyes that glow orange in bright light. He has blonde, cropped hair which he usually dyes brown. His hands are spotted with burn marks, and has a tattoo of an eastern dragon on his right arm that starts at the shoulder, winds around his arm, and ends by his wrist. He is usually seen wearing something comfortable, but for work he wears a heat resistant t-shirt and a worker's apron.

Personality: Gale is soft-spoken and respectful, more often seen than heard. Once you warm up to him, he is the sweetest, most protective person you'll know. He crumbles under pressure easily, and can break down due to stress, a failure, etc.

Likes: Gale loves glassblowing, cooking food from all over the world, and enjoys painting as well.

Dislikes: Gale dislikes being the center of attention and can't stand some noises, such as repetitive tapping, chewing, etc. He also dislikes repeating himself.

Backstory: Gale grew up in Japan, learning how to cook at a young age. His family immigrated to [insert country in RP here] when he was 11 to avoid political stress. Gale learned the new language with some difficulty, and has a thick accent in result. When in [insert country], he took up glassblowing and now does that for his work.

Other: He also likes watching Invader Zim >:]. [I am willing to add more if it's needed]

Not accepted. Just needs more for personality and if he is apart of the group of 7. He should be 16 or 17 in Junior year.
Who killed Jacob Hershell? Open!July 28, 2022 12:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'll just be a high schooler then :>

Edited at August 5, 2022 09:58 PM by Blankspace
Who killed Jacob Hershell? Open!July 28, 2022 12:55 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ok all you need to do is put more into your personality.
Who killed Jacob Hershell? Open!July 28, 2022 12:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:
Ok all you need to do is put more into your personality.

He's a pretty simple character- don't have much to add, but i'll try ˚˚>

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us