Existence
10:52:47 Exist / Kuskyn
Time to get in and explore xD I need to do more with my pups xD
 SilverShadow
10:49:00 Ash ☆ Crow
Oh, hi Transcendence
 SilverShadow
10:48:46 Ash ☆ Crow
It is going well, thank you. How are you?
 Transcendence
10:48:26 free palestine
Another pvp lol
 Salom_
10:47:16 Sal, Salmon
Hi Crow! How's it going?
 Salom_
10:47:05 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Yeah I thought that was super cool that you did that! It's a nice little detail to add
 distant-lands
10:46:54 katy | beetle
hey ash! how's it going?
 SilverShadow
10:46:44 Ash ☆ Crow
Hello Katy and Sal

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Ermine : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Four Horsemen of the West | 4-Players | OpenJuly 22, 2022 01:01 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

The Four Horsemen of the West

"We grew. We thrived. We lived."

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Index

1. Plot
2. Rules
3. Locations
4. Roles Info/Character List
5. Character Sheet
6. Other Forums
7. Others/Q&As

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Plot

"We learned from the legend himself, but it doesn't make us family."

It all began at the local orphanage of Wallowdale, with four orphan children wishing for something big. Indeed, the four craved a grander life-craving for a sense of family. With their shared dreams, the children had gotten along quite well. They were spewing their thoughts and feelings about their future and hoping that at least someone would take them in as their own. Indeed, they kept on hoping for a loving family. As the years went by, the children's faith started to dwindle. Their dreams were gone from their heads, and they grew distant but not separated. They stopped talking about it-never bothered to mention it to each other. Only bring it up when their's no conversations left.

Until one night, everything changed.

It all started when everyone was asleep, and bandits suddenly attacked the peaceful town of Wallowdale. They set fire to every building, sparing no expense at the lives they took during their raiding party. The orphanage wasn't so lucky either-the building got set ablaze. The fire broke out without warning. Sadly, it was a large fire that was difficult to put out. Everyone but the four children were deceased by the flame's wrath, and the four children ran as far and fast as they could away from the blazing town.

They kept on until their legs grew tired, and they took a break at the river miles away from the ashen town. None of them know basic survival, and they were exhausted and injured. They were at a moment of weakness until a man in black came to them on a black stallion. His eyes were black as coal, his attire matching the night, and his greasy slicked back hair similar to the color of the void. The man said he got drawn to the flames. Perhaps, he got lured by the many deaths that occurred in the now ghost town. In the eyes of the children, this man appears dead with his unusual pale skin.

Although, none of them were afraid of the man.

Despite his bizarre appearance, they weren't scared. They felt comforted by his presence. The man's personality was cold, yet his dead-like eyes held unusual warmth to the four. Indeed, he took pity on them and brought them under his wings to raise them. The man in black brought them to his hideout in an undiscovered location. That's where their training as outlaws began. The children learned different skills quickly, some going as far as to outmatch the others. Strange enough, the man in black wasn't surprised. Maybe he saw the hidden talents the children had. It seems like he knew what was bound to happen.

As time flies by, the children turn into young adults. They adapted to the harsh environment and adapted to defend themselves better. One day, their beloved mentor vanished so suddenly and without goodbyes.

It's like he disappeared without a trace.

It sparked a feud between the four, and they went separate ways in search of the man in black. They spent months separated, only to be brought together in a bar in the prosperous town of Larton.

Was it an odd coincidence? Or maybe, their destinies are tied together forever?

Edited at July 22, 2022 05:41 PM by Cereal
The Four Horsemen of the West | 4-Players | OpenJuly 22, 2022 01:24 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules

1. I'll be accepting three people into this RP. I'll be judging based on forums and RP writing skills. Examples are needed for you to join this RP. If I RPed with you before, I don't need it. It won't be that literate, but still, I want decent grammar and punctuation.

2. I have every right to decline and accept anyone. I want no fighting in my PMs or on this forum. As stated before, I want decent character sheets and good roleplaying skills.

3. This isn't romance-based, and yes, LGBTQ+ is accepted. Be aware that same-sex relationships aren't looked at fondly by locals. Romance between characters is fine by me as long as they're an NPC of some kind.

4. I prefer if this RP has two males and two females. I want to keep it even.

5. As you can guess, this RP is western-themed, but it's from a whole fictional world. It won't be historically accurate but will still have some basics of the western history we know and love.

6. Those accepted are immediately allowed to discuss in the discussion forum. Please, do not discuss or ask questions in this sign-up forum. I don't want it to be cluttered.

7. This is supernatural/semi-realistic, as you may guess. As such, your characters will and can get injured. They're not invulnerable to damage and can get injured during shootouts or brawls.

8. If you use pictures for your character(s), be sure to credit the rightful artist. Same when it comes to your horses.

9. Have fun. Be creative. Stay positive. <3

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Locations

"We searched far and wide yet found nothin'."

Wallowdale/Hideout

Popuation: 4

"Home sweet misery."

Willowdale is your hometown and where you lived for most of your childhood. It was a lively town where everyone knew about each other. Hell, even rumors spread quicker than rattlesnake venom. It was a tight-knit community but wary of strangers. The population never leaves the 300s, as many people up and move to find something grand and fundamental. The town has a small church, a doctor's office, a general store, and farms on the outskirts. To add, the orphanage that took care of orphaned children. Sadly, it's been burnt down years ago and still left abandoned. Stories tell about how you can still hear the screams of the locals. The stories are false, as you four have been staying in the orphanage and didn't hear anything.

Larton

Populataion: 1000+

"Home of the rich, the dumb, and the crazy."

A prosperous town miles away from Wallowdale. The town is the two east, with trips taking six hours, even a day, depending on the condition. It's lively-lovely on the outside but holding something darker on the inside. Indeed, they appear to be humans, but they're not. Devils in human skin who aren't afraid to lie, manipulate, and kill to get what they want. This whole town is a facade-the four aren't gullible and can see what is through it. This town has a bar known as the Red Nelly's Bar. It serves the best foods and drinks on the 1st and 2nd floors. Downstairs is a different story. The basement level is the gambling hub-it's illegal and rigged, yet fools kept getting drawn to it. There's a doctor's office across the bar, nothing too special. Two buildings down are the gun store, and across from said gun store is the general store. As you might expect, they sell illegal trade too. To access such deals, you'll need a special pass. On the basement level is where the stores sell the more exotic stock. Yes, there's a sheriff's building, but don't expect justice to be on your side.

More locations will get added when more places get discovered. <3

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Character Roles/List

The Sharpshooter/War

Primary Weapon(s): Pistols/Dual-Wielding Pistols
Secondary Weapon(s): Shotgun
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Nimble Fingers, Quick Reflexes, Intimidation, Fast Draw
Position: Front Lines

Res by Fangsoffire

The Riflemen/Death

Primary Weapon(s): Rifle
Secondary Weapon(s): Handcannon
Skills: Most Patient, Perception Pro, Blending In, Steady Aim, Focused
Position: Back Lines

Res by Murderous_Crows

The Blademaster/Conquest

Primary Weapon(s): Blades/Swords
Secondary Weapon(s): Pistol
Skills: Persuasive Tongue, Weakness Exploiter, Swift Hands, Agile Movements, Fast Thinker
Position: Front Lines or Back Lines

Res by Overthink101

The Shadow/Famine

Primary Weapon(s): Knives/Throwing Knives
Secondary Weapon(s): Brass-Knuckles/Hand-to-Hand
Skills: Lockpicking Expert, Stealth Lord, Hand Combat, Poison Master, Cat-Like
Position: Sides Lines

Phobus Maddox

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Character Sheet

Your Info

Pack Name:
Pack Number:
RP Example:
Are You Active?:

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Your Character

Name:
Name Meaning:
Nicknames:
Apperance:
Personality:
Desired Role:
Primary Weapon(s):
Secondary Weapon(s):
Skills:
Horse:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:
Backstory:

I don't care how you do your character sheet, but be sure you have these in it. <3

Edited at July 25, 2022 10:14 PM by Cereal
The Four Horsemen of the West | 4-Players | OpenJuly 22, 2022 05:39 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Other Forums

Discussion: WIP
RP: WIP
Sign-Ups: You're Here

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Others

N/A

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Q&As

N/A

Edited at July 22, 2022 05:40 PM by Cereal
The Four Horsemen of the West | 4-Players | OpenJuly 22, 2022 05:41 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Phobus Maddox

"Well damn. I almost feel bad killing you."

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

Name:
Phobus Maddox

Name Meaning:
Phobus: It means fear in Latin

Maddox: It means fortunate in English/Welsh

Nicknames:
The Silent Killer
Lord of Shadows
Rabid Animal

Role:
The Shadow/Famine

✥-—— † -——✥

Apperance:

(credits to Sakutaro on picrew.me)

Phobus is a 6'2 man, and yes, he towers over most men and enjoys making them feel powerless than him. He uses his tall height as his little intimidation method, better yet, to draw the women in as an easier way to flirt. It's hilarious to see those shorter than you have to look up at you-it makes you feel like you're a God. The man's body shape is an inverted triangle, having widened shoulders and a smaller waistline. The man's body is muscular yet not that exposed-you can still feel the grooves of the muscles along his skin. His build is slim yet in shape, with him focusing more on acrobatics than strength. He's a lot lighter on his feet, able to move around quietly, even in loud, crowded places. Speaking of his skin: Phobus's skin has gotten paler over time, but it's not from a disease. No one knows why his skin has changed from a nice light tan to a sickly pale, but it's starting to match that of the man in black. The man in black states that Phobus is a feline than a human, with Phobus unsure if it was a compliment or an insult. He didn't escape the fire unscathed, as some parts of his body have scars from the flames. One of the burn scars covers the entirety of his right shoulder and arm.

As for his face, it's graceful to gaze upon, and how he can easily sway men and women alike. His jawline is angular and sharp, with a scar on the right side of his jaw. It's a healed cut, and he got it during the group's separation from going toe-in-toe against some guy with a knife. One his face is a perfectly strained nose and free of any damage. His upper lip is thin, with the bottom one being full. On the right corner of his lips is another scar from another attempted face mutilation, but it's small and less meaningful to Phobus. His eyes are narrow, and it stares piercingly into one's twisted soul. It could make anyone shudder in discomfort. Originally, Phobus's eyes were a beautiful shade of dark blue, but during the separation, they started to change. For the better or worse. Now, it's a bright golden color, with his pupils normal, at first, until they narrow whenever he's upset like cats. His sclera was normal too, but now it's slowly converting to black, which adds to this man's unsettling appearance. When he smiles, his canines are longer than the regular-shaped teeth. When he grins, it's like a wild beast is smiling right at you.

The man's hair used to be shorter, but over time away from civilization, his hair grew to a medium length. Phobus was born with typical black hair, which glosses beautifully under light. Now, the front parts of his hair are turning to a snowy white. His hairstyle is uncommon, with a ponytail at the top-half of his head while keeping the sides free. Phobus doesn't keep up with his hair much. When he lets it down, it's a mess. However, he washes it and brushes it, but somehow, his hair has a messy style no matter what methods he uses.

Personality:
Flirty | Brave | Charming | Two-Faced | Possessive | Jealous | Overprotective | Confident | Ambitious | Sarcastic/Joker | Disloyal | Liar | Inattentive | Kleptomanic | Greedy | Procrastinator | Cruel

Flirting
Annoying Others
Cooking
Sleeping
Drinking
The Violent Option
Stealing

Dislikes:
Stolen Items Confiscated
Working
Bugs
Commitment
Seriousness
Peaceful Options
Following Orders
Telling The Truth
Losing

✥-—— † -——✥

Primary Weapon(s):
Throwing Knives/Combat Knives

Secondary Weapon(s):
Brass Knuckles/Hand-to-Hand

Skills:
Lockpicking Expert, Stealth Lord, Hand Combat, Poison Master, Cat-Like

Strengths:
Adaptable: No matter what the environment, Phobus fits in well anywhere. As he's supposed to be working on the sidelines, he has to take out his foes on the sidelines without drawing attention. Whether it's a simple town or the wilderness, Phobus evolves in his environment.

Charming: He has a way with her tongue and can lure anyone onto his side. Phobus may be insane, but you have to admit, it's impressive. He can convince the lawman that he's innocent and let their guard down around him. A foolish mistake on the lawman's side, as he'll soon be 6-feet-under.

Brave: Phobus is brave, which makes him an idiot. He never knows when to back down from a fight and won't cower away from the muscular men. He's brave but also foolish when it comes to it. Hell, he would punch any lawman or government official if she could.

Confident: Being around him can boost anyone's morale, like an emotional support animal. He can get verbally insulted, but the man's self-confidence will never fade. Even after getting shouted at, he will have a smile on his face. He's an optimist of sorts and always sees their little missions succeed. Missions can go wrong halfway through, but Phobus's faith won't falter.

Weaknesses:
Procrastinator: Yes, he's a master procrastinator, and everyone knows it. He will hesitate to do any jobs. Not because of the danger, but due to the amount of work that will be needed. Phobus can snooze off somewhere or drink in the bar. He'll ignore missions that don't catch his attention.

Kleptomaniac: A thief at heart, but it's uncertain if he's been having it or it developed while he was training. He will stop in the middle of missions to rob someone or someone's home blind. His most preferred objects to steal are rings, as it's easy to slip off one's fingers. The other three aren't safe, as he won't hesitate to rob them.

Easily Distracted: As you can guess, Phobus can get easily distracted, which is terrible in the middle of missions. Someone can say they found gold, and he'll drop whatever she's doing to get to it first. He tends to zone out during plans and mission debriefs and will say 'what' or 'huh'-he does it during discussions. Words enter one ear but will never exit the other.

Impish: The man's humor never stops, even during a funeral. Words that leave his mouth can either be innocent or terrible. You to figure out what he's going to say next to let him finish or quickly stop it. Dark humor is his preferred genre of jokes. He'll get along well with others who share the same type of humor as him. The humor never stops, and he'll happily annoy the other three.

Addictions:
Smoking
Stealing
Gambling
Drinking

✥-—— † -——✥

Sexuality:
Fluid

Significant Other(s):
Open

Crush:
He doesn't crush on them but desires them.

Exes:
They never mattered to him, and he doesn't remember them.

✥-—— † -——✥

Horse Name:
Durand

Horse Gender:
Stallion

Horse Apperance:

(credits to mwilliams-stock on DA)

Horse Personality:
Biter | Glutton | Snippy | Loyal to Phobus | Obedient | Smart | War Horse | Hyper | Playful

✥-—— † -——✥

Backstory:
Phobus hasn't always been an orphan-he did have both of his parents. His father was a coal miner, while his mother was a teacher at the local school. His father comes home late, so it's always been him and his mother most days. He learned to read and write, but only minimal amounts of it. Around the age of 8, his father tragically died in a mining accident, which put his mother in turmoil. The loving relationship between mother and child fades-resulting in Phobus reading and writing alone. One day, Phobus woke up to find his mother gone and a letter left behind for the young boy to read. Yes, the woman has met another after months of her husband's death and left the boy for the sake of marrying the wealthier man.

With the disappearance of his mother, Phobus moved to live at the orphanage in the next town. As the boy grew, so did his bad habits. He starts to steal from others, which results in her getting in trouble with the headmistress. Phobus's stealing habits could be that he was angry at the rich man for taking her mother away from him. Still, he does have some good qualities. Phobus did teach the other kids how to read and write, but it was for nothing as those he taught perished in the fire. With the other three, they fled to safety by the river, where he met the man in black. Phobus is deeply saddened on the inside, masking it by using dark humor to cope.

Other:
Her favorite color is black. At times, it switches to white.

Phobus hated bugs since a giant bug landed on his face while he slept.

He may or may not have stolen her horse, but those that know are dead.

He hides her stolen stash around the orphanage.

Phobus might not be his real name, but he never told anyone.

Edited at July 25, 2022 06:34 PM by Cereal
The Four Horsemen of the West | 4-Players | OpenJuly 22, 2022 05:53 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Conquest?
The Four Horsemen of the West | 4-Players | OpenJuly 22, 2022 06:00 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Why am I doing this? (and yes, I know I've reserved stuff before but never ended up finishing forms for your RPs. I'll get this one done.)

May I reserve War?
The Four Horsemen of the West | 4-Players | OpenJuly 22, 2022 06:11 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve Death? Will be female-

Edited at July 22, 2022 06:12 PM by Murdering_Crow
The Four Horsemen of the West | 4-Players | OpenJuly 22, 2022 06:24 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award

Pack Name:
Murdering_Crow

Pack Number:

RP Example:
1x1
Some responses are older, but show my general length if I'm motivated enough.

Are You Active?:
Yes. I'm online for roughly 2 hours a day, sometimes more. I will say that with school nearing my activity may fluctuate, but I should still be active.

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Name:
Dakota "Koda" Rae Sadler

Name Meaning:
Dakota - Coming from Native American Sioux tribe, meaning 'friend' or 'ally'.

Rae - Unknown to her, but it literally means 'ewe' or 'female sheep'. Simply given the middle name because it sounded good.

Sadler - Comes from those who makes saddles. Not much for meaning.

Nicknames:
Koda - What she normally introduces herself with. It's the most common.

Whatever else someone comes up with.

She/her pronouns

Appearance:

Personality:
Intelligent || Calculating || Patient || Cunning || Mysterious || Manipulative || Hard-worker || Possessive || Reckless

This woman is of a rather intelligent nature. Although growing up without a formal education, she's quite smart when it comes to out-thinking an opponenet. Her eyes are always scanning for openings, her words clearly calculated and well thought of. She has a filter regardless when she speaks, and when she does, you should listen. There is a way with her words, that are in a way, persuasive and when laced with a certain tone, you almost have to listen as though you've never had a choice to not listen. When speaking, she gets her points across right away and doesn't stop just because someone might get offended. When speaking to someone one on one, she's the type to carry the conversation. Her intelligence comes from the fact that she knows what's good for her and how to get it - she's practically unstoppable. This woman is of a stubborn nature, never letting her sex stop her or someone preventing her from getting something. Now, persuasion isn't exactly her strong suit, but most of the time, the way she words things and makes things clear as soon as she can will prevent anyone from doubting her - if she wants something, she'll get it. No matter the cost.

This woman has a very calculated way of life. With a routine, she is ruthless when it comes to coming up with something to do. Boredom is a genuine fear of hers, so she is always looking for something to do.

Desired Role:
Death/The Riflemen

Primary Weapon(s):
Rifle

Secondary Weapon(s):
Handconnon

Skills:
Patience

Perception
Blending in
Focused
Steady Aim

Horse:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:
Backstory:

Edited at July 25, 2022 01:59 PM by Murdering_Crow
The Four Horsemen of the West | 4-Players | OpenJuly 25, 2022 01:55 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

WIP

Pack Name: Overthink101.

Pack Number: 261971.

RP Example: We’ve roleplayed before.

Are You Active?: Pretty active, I say. Yeah.

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

|~| Conquest |~|

Power corrupts. Just… Look at me.

Name: Leiurus Quincy Buthidae.

Name Meaning:

Leiurus, comes from Leiurus Quinquestriatus. The scientific name for the scorpion commonly known as Deathstalker.

Quincy, comes from the Quin part of Quinquestriatus.

Buthidae, the scientific family in which the Deathstalker resides.

Nicknames: Lei, Quinn.

/~/

Appearance:

(eventual credit to wip on @Picrew.me)

Lei stands rather tall at 5’ 11”, though she tends to seem 6’0” or even 6’1” due to the pride she allows herself to walk with nowadays. Her skin tone is an ashen color with warm undertones like a flame, something that adds to her overall vibe of fire and ash which she fully accepted after the fire. When it comes to freckles, Lei has none except for some sprinkled here and there, and they’re mostly hidden due to her ashen skin. Something that is changing with her skin is how… Hard, it’s getting. Harder to pierce, harder to bruise, harder to burn- Almost like it’s turning into some kind of armor.

--

Lei has a rectangular face shape, meaning her face has the same kind of jawline as a square face shape but her face is longer than a square. Now for the nose, she has a slightly bunched nose, though it certainly fits her features quite well. Her lips are upturned in shape, but relatively average when it comes to fullness if not a little fuller. Her most commonly seen expressions are smirks and flirty grins. It’s rare to see her without some kind of smile.

--

Her eyebrows are a bit thin in thickness, and with a pointed, though casual, arch. Finally, her eyes are a deepset hooded shape, and while they used to be gray they have recently been getting darker, almost to a black already. Her scleras, that had once been white, are also getting darker to where they’re now closer to a gray. There’s light eye bags underneath them hinting at her self-induced insomnia, but they’re easy to ignore with her eyes. Her bottom lashes are thick, though her top ones are average.

--

Her face is framed by hair that’s the color of wood burnt to a crisp, or of smoke in the night sky- Completely and utterly black. It’s poofy and wavy too, though to be honest it doesn’t really frame her face. The back gets to the nape of her neck, with one half shaved down quite a bit while the other poofs and waves with bangs. Luckily, the bangs really only fall over to the side of one of her eyes. So she can still see quite well, or as well as she can.

--

Her body structure could quickly be described as an hourglass, with curves easily adding onto her form, everything about her structure screams that she’s more so built for muscle than agility despite that. Though, she certainly is agile enough to move quickly on her feet if she sees a need to do so. She weighs a good 155, with her BMI at a perfectly healthy 21.62.

--

When it comes to scars, Lei has a few. One at her right eye, that goes from her forehead, through the eyebrow, down the eye, and stops in the middle of her cheek. This is the only one that has any real effect on her, and the only one she has any regrets over. Due to this one, she is partially blind- She luckily hadn’t lost all of her sight in that eye. She also of course has some scars from the fire. Her hands and halfway up her forearms both have some severe burn and cut scarring which she got from digging people out of the fire, one of the other three included, and again digging out corpses whenever they had returned. Other than those though, she also has some random scars here and there from fights she’s gotten into over the years. Mostly her arms, if we’re being honest.

Attire:

/~/

Personality:

To put it simply, Lei is a mess. A total mess. But not in the way you’re probably thinking, as if she’s some sad little girl that needs protecting. In fact- It’s just the opposite. You probably need protection from her. The humbled, selfless little girl from the orphanage is most certainly gone.

--

She’s what most people think they want to be. Strong and confident. It’s her way or the highway. She’s stubborn, determined- You really think you can beat her? Fine, duke it out with her, see if you still think that. She’ll beat you to a pulp without a second thought.

--

She values strength, a lot. All forms of strength. Mental, physical, spiritual, emotional- Any and all strength is valued by Lei. That being said, if someone at a disadvantage tried to fight her, she’ll find a way to make it even. She doesn’t fight those weaker than her without doing so, after all- What’s the point of winning if it was obviously going to happen anyways? Give her a challenge or get lost! Don’t get her wrong, if after she makes it even you show weakness? She’s going after it quicker than you could blink.

--

This being said, she actively searches for challenges. She’ll actively egg people on that she thinks would be an interesting match. And to her, anyone that refuses to fight her- They’re scared, embarrassed, disrespectful, and without dignity. Those who do not even try to prove themselves do not have pride in themselves.

--

She has absolutely no impulse control. For some reason, she can’t see that her actions may have consequences. She doesn’t see why she should fear anything. She doesn’t see how anything could possibly happen to her. Lei, in her own opinion, is unbeatable. Unstoppable. A force to be reckoned with. And anyone in her way will pay the price.

--

Despite her ambitions and impatience- She’s easy to distract and prone to boredom. She wants to run free, not be cooped up. She also wants to be in charge of everything everyone’s doing. She also wants to cook. She wants to start a garden. She wants to start a fight. Lei doesn’t like waiting, she also doesn’t like being told what to do. She’ll do whatever she wants, thank you very much! But if you push her attention towards something else, even slightly, she’ll probably end up getting distracted.

--

More on that ‘prone to boredom’ though, since just that isn’t doing it justice. Truth is, Lei can be heavily apathetic, insensitive, and irritable. Feeling is hard for her, understanding her feelings is even harder. She’s more likely to pick a fight with a stranger to deal with things than to try and talk it through with who she’s actually mad at. When she isn’t busy beating people up or insulting people or doing something, really, then she’ll either drift in and out of missed sleep for hours. Or, she’ll be unable to rest in any way and end up looking for something to do. Regardless of how dangerous, illegal, or reckless it is.

--

When it comes to people, Lei is definitely extroverted. She’ll talk to people easily, and if she thinks you to be a striking woman- She’ll flirt. And she’ll flirt until you tell her to stop, multiple times. She doesn’t really understand boundaries too much. She’s a hug person, she’s a no personal space person, she’s a shoplifting person because ‘why should I have to pay anyways?’. But she’ll still respect people if they tell her something, though you’ll have to tell her a few times as she is prone to forgetting at times.

--

She’s really fun to be around though. She’ll liven up a room with her attitude of always doing something. It’s basically a party with her around. She doesn’t care for rules, so she can easily plan to do things that others wouldn’t normally plan without much fear or regret from knowing she’s breaking a rule. Sure, she knows what she’s doing, but her brain won’t make the connection between punishments.

--

Back to positives- If you become her friend, even just a surface level one, she will protect you until her last breath. It doesn’t matter to her how long she’s known you, if you’re in trouble or in danger- She’ll find a way to help. She’ll find a way to protect you. And she’ll do it all without realizing the consequences, without fear, without a second thought. Because when she cares, she cares with everything she’s got. She never puts in less than 110%. Not once.

--

Even with all of her negatives, she’s still a very silver-tongued lady. She knows how to get what she wants. She knows how to twist her words into threats, into pretty promises, into grand speeches- She just tends to use that as a trump card. She doesn’t give her words out to just anyone, and she actually tries to come off as someone who can’t use words in such a manner. The surprise always works in her favor, and she uses that to her advantage every time.

Likes: Control, Scorpions, Challenges, Parties, Fire/Arson, Hot Women, Royal Fashion, Flirting, Anything Active, and Winning.

Dislikes: Authority, Boredom, Cowards, People, Rules, Hangovers, Losing, Listening, Anything Idle/Inactive, and Stupid Men.

Strengths: Loyal, Protective, Ambitious, Intimidation, Silver-Tongue, Fast Reflexes, Physical Strength, Independent, Flirting, Fair, Confidence, Exercising, Fearless, Insults, Agile, Intelligence, and Socializing.

Weaknesses: Arrogant, Stubborn, Aggressive/Temperamental, Impatient, Insomnia, Thrill Seeker, Competitive, Her Addictions, Impulsive/Reckless, Feelings/Emotions, Argumentative, Partially Blind, Easily Distracted, Prone to Boredom/Apathy, Insensitive, Manipulative, and No Sense of Boundaries.

Addictions: Adrenaline, Drinking, Smoking, and… Exercising, of any kind.

/~/

Desired Role: Conquest.

Primary Weapon(s): Blades/Swords. Lei especially enjoys armblades.

Secondary Weapon(s): Pistol.

Skills: Persuasive Tongue, Weakness Exploiter, Swift Hands, Agile Movements, Fast Thinker.

/~/

Horse Name: Siroco.

Horse Gender: Stallion.

Horse Appearance:

Horse Personality:

Proud // Ill Tempered // Smart(for a horse) // War Horse // Loyal to Lei // Begrudgingly Obedient // Alert // Active/Athletic // Brash // Skittish of Newcomers

/~/

Sexuality: Lesbian.

Relationship Status: Single.

Crush(es): Open.

Ex(es): Do her multitude of flings count?

/~/

Affiliations: Open.

/~/

Backstory:

Themesong(s):

Adrenaline by Shinedown.

Play With Fire by Sam Tinnesz ft Yacht Money.

Calm Down by Krewella.

That’s What You Get by Paramore.

Confident by Demi Lovato.

Natural Born Killer by Avenged Sevenfold.

Anti-Gravity by RUNAGROUND.

Chemical X by UNDREAM ft TIMMS.

QUEEN OF THE FREAKS by AViVA.

RULES by AViVA.

Pinky Promise by Jake Daniels.

Born For This by The Score.

Born For Greatness by Papa Roach.

Let ‘em Burn by NOTHING MORE.

Russian Roulette by Tungevaag ft Raaban & Charlie Who?.

Victorious by Panic! At The Disco.

Don’t Threaten Me with a Good Time by Panic! At The Disco.

Emperor’s New Clothes by Panic! At The Disco.

Wildfire (English Cover) by Jubyphonic.

you should see me in a crown by Billie Eilish.

all the good girls go to hell by Billie Eilish.

Other: Because of your kindness, Cereal, I am able to use Lei. I do hope you like her, she’s a very fun character and I feel like Conquest suits her quite well.

--

It’s true, Leiurus is not her given name, Quincy is. But she chose Leiurus herself, due to her downright love of Palestines.

--

Please PM me if you want to be the one she pulled out of the fire, I just think it would add some flavor to the roleplay lmao

Edited at July 29, 2022 11:44 AM by Overthink101
The Four Horsemen of the West | 4-Players | OpenJuly 25, 2022 10:13 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
I shall reserve the sharpshooter there darling if it's open ;3

Also, as a heads up to Overthink as I'm starting my form, I am going with male ^-^

Edited at July 25, 2022 11:06 PM by Fangsoffire

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us