Wolf Play : Rekiara, Insitute of the Arcane | Lit | Open
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
11:32:13 Hallow, Eve
Yeah it's been rough but I will get through it
 Santaena
11:31:24 Santa, Malke She/her
oh my goodness- im so sorry hopefully your job helps you out or gives you a break
 Hallow's Eve
11:30:30 Hallow, Eve
Well my job like went to hell lol. All the residents I take care of went feral and threatening each other so I took away the laundry room and they didn't like that. So they decided to start harassing me, like- police case harassment
 Santaena
11:28:09 Santa, Malke She/her
awe im sorry whats goin on?
 Hallow's Eve
11:27:03 Hallow, Eve
I'm barely hanging on to be honestly lol
 Santaena
11:26:42 Santa, Malke She/her
Pretty good what about you?
 Hallow's Eve
11:26:09 Hallow, Eve
How are you??
 Santaena
11:25:56 Santa, Malke She/her
Hallow!
 Hallow's Eve
11:24:51 Hallow, Eve
Santaena!!
 Santaena
11:22:01 Santa, Malke She/her
for sure but i cant complain too much im getting paid at home hehe
 Salom_
11:20:21 Sal, Salmon
Malke
Ah that's unfortunate, good luck with that! Those always are a bit of a pain
 Santaena
11:19:33 Santa, Malke She/her
eh doing this training thing for my job rn
 Salom_
11:17:32 Sal, Salmon
Hello Malke, how's it going
 Santaena
11:15:52 Santa, Malke She/her
heyoo
 Salom_
11:10:36 Sal, Salmon
Crow
Pretty good, thanks :)
 The Night Walker
11:08:30 Anemoia/Aedra
Surprise litters-
 Existence
11:01:20 Exist / Kuskyn
Oh I apparently still have wolves having pups xD
 Hallow's Eve
10:57:34 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 The Night Walker
10:53:56 Anemoia/Aedra
Anyways!
 The Night Walker
10:53:13 Anemoia/Aedra
Somebody did a very unexperienced move in group roleplay and- ;_;

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Ermine : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Rekiara, Insitute of the Arcane | Lit | OpenJuly 18, 2022 06:44 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rekiara

"Institute of the Arcane"

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Index

1. Plot
2. Rules
3. Locations
4. Roles Info/Character List
5. Character Sheet
6. Other Forums
7. Others/Q&As

Edited at July 18, 2022 08:53 PM by Cereal
Rekiara, Insitute of the Arcane | Lit | OpenJuly 18, 2022 07:17 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Plot

Rekiara is the school built by the four royal families of the witch community. They wanted to preserve their magic history and to train those gifted in magic. Indeed, this school is prestigious to the tongue yet open to only those with magic in their blood. Humans that have no magic cannot see or enter these school grounds, with the school in between dimensions away from normal humans. However, it doesn't make the school safe from other supernatural beings like demons, angels, vampires, etc. As such, a school defensive system formed with strong students within the campus called The Mystic League. However, the league doesn't accept just anyone into their ranks and would require hard work to get in.

Being part of the league can grant you a possible job as a royal guard of one of the four family members or a Traveling Magician or Traveling Witch: grand titles indeed, and it could bring you anywhere in the magical world. The Traveling Magician/Witch is a title that allows you to use spells in the human world to help them if needed, but they stick to strict rules. If you broke one of the sacred rules as a Traveling Magician/Witch, your title would get revoked. Take this job seriously. Once you lose it, it'll be hard to get it back.

As for the four royal families, this school gives them a chance to seek out worthy consorts or to upstage their distant relatives for the throne/gain followers. For them, this school isn't something to learn from, but a battleground where you have to compete to gain prestigious for yourself and your family. The four families aren't allies, but not enemies either. They will help each other if needed but would keep to themselves most of the time.

Rules

1. I don't mind 300+ words, but please use proper grammar and punctuation. This RP is open to anybody, whether you're literate or illiterate. It will allow those new to RPing a chance to improve their writing and learn from others.

2. Romance isn't the main focus, but LGBTQ+ is allowed. To those that have a problem with this: the RP isn't meant for you. As always, keep everything at a moderate level with romance scenes between characters.

3. Swearing, violence, etc. does happen in this RP. As stated before, I won't recommend joining if you have a problem witnessing these. Remember, don't overdo it on the swearing and violence. Be sure to moderate the level of it.

4. I will allow up to 4 characters first. Once most of the roles are filled, I will allow everyone to create as many characters as they can handle. I will enable reservations for the princes and princesses, but if they're not taken, they'll be open to whoever asks first. The rulers of all four families will be NPCs, but I will let specific people play as them.

5. Be sure to re-read these rules as much as possible so you can remember them. You have three strikes before you're out. Those are all the chances I will accept, so please, read the rules thoroughly.

6. The minimum age I'll accept is 17. Any characters younger than 17 will get denied unless for plot reasons such as pregnancy, parenting, etc. The setting of the RP is the academy, but will change depending on the progress.

7. PM me or someone with any questions regarding the RP. Keep this forum clean from questions, and chattering. etc. It's easier to keep track of character sheets for me. The affiliations will be discussed in the PMs or Discussion forum once it's up.

8. Drama between RPers isn't allowed, and if you have any issues with someone, contact a Mod. Drama should only remain between characters or plot points within the story. I won't tolerate childish bickering if someone snatches a character you want to ship with yours.

9. Have fun and be creative. No Mary-Sues or John/Jane Doe. creative when it comes to your characters. Dodging attacks all the time isn't realistic. Let alone your character throwing every punch. The biggest one is controlling one's character, which is a big no-no.

As always: remember to follow Eve's rules. If you're using art, be sure to credit the rightful person that you got said art.

Rekiara School Rules

1. Never approach the royal family members without permission. Disturbing their peace will not be tolerated.

2. Males aren't allowed in female dorms, and females aren't allowed in male dorms past 9 PM. Everyone must go to their respectful dorms, or else they'll get fined.

3. Using your familiars for fighting under staff or senior classman supervision is allowed. However, fighting familiars without supervision would get you and your opponent in trouble.

4. Respect your teachers and upperclassmen.

5. Using your magic outside of class will be your ticket to detention and a temporary magic block. Not only for your safety but the safety of others.

6. The Mystic League is your protectors. No matter the age, they should be treated with respect and honor. For example, if a 17-year-old finds its way within your ranks and you're older, you should still pay your respects.

7. You can visit the human world once you've gained approval from the staff or headmaster. However, this excludes the four royal members and a few nobles that can leave whenever they want.

8. At times, the school would receive missions and smaller tasks from the supernatural and human world. Novices would need to team up with other witches, while the more experienced can handle these missions solo.

Edited at July 18, 2022 11:54 PM by Cereal
Rekiara, Insitute of the Arcane | Lit | OpenJuly 18, 2022 07:35 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Locations

Rekiara, Institute of the Arcane

The school is like an upside-down U. They're three buildings: the boys' dorm on the left, the main building in the center, and the girls' dorm on the right. In the center of the three buildings is the school's community center-a water fountain of the royal families' houses' animals in the center. Outdoor tables for dining or working surrounds the fountain, with smaller stands of foods, magic equipment, herbs, and school materials circling the two. The school is 6-stories high, with the dorms being 4-stories. In the back of the school is a smaller building, which is the living quarters for the staff members.

The Sports Center/Sparring Arena

Hovering directly over the school is the arena for sports, training, and sparring. The style of the arena is that of Romans with beautifully carved pillars and dome-shaped. The stones are made out of limestones and enchanted by a floating crystal in the center of the arena, which is used to keep this structure afloat. The crystal is guarded by a magical barrier that is made from the souls of the first royal members' familiars. The familiars sacrifice their lives to make it happen. Yes, this place is used for everything, and to get to this place you have to fly, use your flying familiar, or teleportation pads located around the school campus

The Mystic League's Hideout

A building located a distance away from the school. It takes the appearance of a medium-sized cottage. The cottage is three stories high, with wood made from ancient wood that lasted for centuries. To enter this building, you would need to have the Mystic League's sigil somewhere on your body, as the door won't open for trespassers. This is a second home for the members, with the members having their bedrooms, a shared kitchen, four bathrooms, and a garden full of herbs in the backyard. Hidden underground is the training facility, weapon room, library full of copied texts and scriptures from the classified section of the library, the alchemy room, and lastly the familiar resting room.

Nymph Grove

The party zone, in other words. It's a large grove located to the east of the school, and yes, this has a history of hosting the best parties. The Moon shines directly down on it, the grove circled by engraved stones of magic symbols, and trees that are inches high. Flowers of vast variety mingle with the trees, and you can see fairies taking care of them. Here's a word of caution, never mess with the fairies, or you will face their wrath. However, the fairies don't mind partying, as long as you be kind to them and don't trample their homes.

Edited at July 18, 2022 08:37 PM by Cereal
Rekiara, Insitute of the Arcane | Lit | OpenJuly 18, 2022 08:13 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Roles List

The Four Royal Members (3/4)

Witches from the four royal families, with each family controlling the four main forces of magic. The Darkness Art, Light Art, White Art, and Dark Art. Indeed, they seem familiar but are utterly different. They're powerful and feared throughout the witch world and ruled the witches for eons. However, there can only be one true ruler, so the four would compete for the throne of the Great Witch. A witch can hold this title for years unless they die, retire, or gets dethroned during a battle for the title.

Two Males. Two Females.

The Naxxremis Family

"Users and protectors of the Darkness Arts"

Reserved by Cereal/Female

House Familiar: Valravn

The Blank Family

"Users and Protectors of the Light Arts"

Reserved by Meian

House Familiar: Unicorn

The Tinuviel Family

"Users and protectors of the Dark Arts"

Reserved to Spellbound/Male

House Familiar: Dragon

The Blank Family

"Users and protectors of the White Arts"

Reserved (PM me first)

The Nobles (4/6)

They're witches who are the second-strongest and are the number one candidates for marriage to the royal family. To ensure their bloodline remains strong, they would let their children spar with each other for the heir of their noble house. At times, the fighting will lead to the death of one of them or both. Cruel indeed, but it's a way for their magic to remain strong and pass their magical prowess down to the offspring. Nobles control the rarer side of magic.

Three Males. Three Females.

Reserved by Spellbound
"User of Dream Magic"

Reserved by Shadows
"User of Gravity Magic"

Reserved by Overthink101
"User of Hypnotic Magic"

Open
"User of Blessing Magic"

Open
"User of Memory Magic"

Reserved by Cereal
"User of Curse Magic"

Commoners/Witches (Unlimited)

They're regular witches that have small amounts of magical power. Users of basic magic fill most of the witch population. Very rarely, would a witch be born with a high amount of magic to that of a noble, but it's not impossible.

Basic Magic Includes:

Abjuration
Conjuration
Divination
Necromancy
Illusion
Enchantment

Open

Character Sheet

Name
Role
Magic Class (Only One: Enchantment, Divination, etc.)
Power
Apperance
Personality
Familiar
Other

I don't care how you do your forum. Edit it whatever way you want. Just be sure to add these main character points to your custom character sheet. A reminder: Royals get three powers, nobles get two, commoners get one.

Edited at July 25, 2022 05:44 PM by Cereal
Rekiara, Insitute of the Arcane | Lit | OpenJuly 18, 2022 08:50 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Forums

Discussion: WIP
RP: WIP
Sign-Ups: You're Here

Other

1. Your familiar type depends on your magic level. For example, royals would have divine beasts like dragons, griffins, hydras, etc. Nobles would have hellhounds, two-headed serpents, etc. Commoners would get cats, dogs, etc. The larger the creature, the more magic power it would need to sustain it. If you're curious about what kind of familiarity you can have, then PM me.

2. N/A

Q&As

N/A

Edited at July 18, 2022 08:54 PM by Cereal
Rekiara, Insitute of the Arcane | Lit | OpenJuly 18, 2022 08:53 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Ferox Naxxremis

"Lady of Crows"

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Sexuality:
Fluid

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Role:
Royal Member of House Naxxremis

Familiar/House Familiar:
Valravn

Magic Class:
Darkness Arts

Powers:
Shadow Magic
She can use darkness/shadow-related magic.

Shadow Interaction
She can interact or induce an effect by interacting with a person's shadow.

Shadow Teleportation
She can teleport via shadows and darkness.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Apperance:

(credits to Storior on picrew.me)

WIP

Personality:
Distant | Cold | Sarcastic | Judgy | Elusive | Loner | Cautious | Passive | Patient | Focused | Independent | Chaste | Mannerful | Content | Blunt | Reserved | Wise

+Her magic
+Valen, her familiar
+Tea
+Darkness
+Reading

Dislikes:
-Parties
-People
-Her family
-Light
-Being disturbed
-Snakes

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Strengths:
Detail-Orientated: Nothing can escape her eyes, as she can detect the slightest changes, no matter how big or small. She can tell if someone's handwriting got plagiarized without struggle. While using her little gift, Ferox would go oddly silent.

Mature: Oddly for her age, Ferox is quite the mature one. She's respectable when needed and will compliment someone in greetings. Ferox never goofs around, yet she's not afraid to use her sharp tongue. She's a role model in the eyes of the other witches of the community.

Considerate: She barely socializes with the people around her and would keep to herself. Ferox never causes drama or spits vile words over something so small. She always keeps to the shadows-avoiding those around her.

Dedicated: Even though Ferox has no care for the throne, she's dedicated to her work and will never procrastinate on it. If given an assignment, she gets it down on the same day. Sadly, her focus on work crushes her social skills.

Weaknesses:
Blunt: She's not a professional when it comes to comforting someone who's currently in distress. If she talks to them, her words are sharp and emotionless, making the other person offended. Indeed, she's not good at helping those emotionally, and it shows.

Indifferent: She doesn't care about anything and lacks enthusiasm. It's clear as she makes no move for the throne. Ferox rarely finds joy in anything other than activities that put her in complete isolation. She won't cheer or celebrate if something happens. Birthday parties aren't her thing.

Paranoid: Despite having a calm exterior, she's panicking on the inside. Afraid that her family will kill her to get closer to the throne. She isolates herself for this exact reason. You'll never know if someone stabs you in the back.

Withdrawn: Ferox lacks social skills. She never attended parties-even her birthday parties. Indeed, the loner life calls to her, with Ferox chasing it. She lacks social cues. It leads her to say the wrong things at the wrong time.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Family:
Queen Naxxremis (Mother; Alive)
Prince-Consort Bloodsworth (Father; Alive)

Bethrothed:
Open

Lover(s):
Open

Exes:
Open

Crushes:
Open

Affiliations:
Open

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Other:

Edited at July 19, 2022 01:48 AM by Cereal
Rekiara, Insitute of the Arcane | Lit | OpenJuly 18, 2022 08:54 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Briar Solanine Tinuviel
" Lord Of Dragons "
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛
Sexuality:
Demiromatic Gay
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Role:
Royal Member Of House Tinuviel
Familiar:
A Dragon
Magic Class:
The Dark Arts
Power(s):
Apperance:
By many standards when looking at this young male it's quite common for you to ask: is that a boy or girl? When looking at this young male it's quite common to notice his androgynous appearance. It's quite easy for him to dress as the opposite gender and easily get mistaken for said gender but it is also easy for him to just plain confuse one with his gender. It's quite an envying trait to be able to be so androgynous but it suits this young man very well.
When looking at his face the first think you notice are his eyes. They are what can be described as a bright pink. And if you look closer you can see reddish undertones with a bit of very light blue. His eyes have an almost, feline look to them, one that can startle or make one uncomfortable if glared at. These eyes are framed by long and naturally curled white eyelashes, only one of his eyebrows are white with the other one being inky black in coloration. Under each eye is a small beauty mark, and he has a beauty mark on the right side of his lip.
Personality:
Personal Attire:
Handwriting:
Voice:
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Sweets
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Taking Naps
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Reading In Peace
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Nature, Certified Plant Parent
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Plants And Herbs
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Cooking And Baking
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Causing His Enemies Pain
Dislikes:
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ His Sleep Being Interrupted
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Things Not Going To Plan, Disorder
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Arrogant And Haughty People
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Raisins, He Hates Them
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Physical Touch Without Permission
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Being Used Or Exploited
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Intrusive Questions
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Being Compared Among His Family Or Others
Strengths:
: ̗̀➛

Weaknesses:

Affiliations:
Open
Family:
Significant Other:
None
Crush:
We Shall See
Exe(s):
Possibly
Other:

Edited at July 19, 2022 08:52 AM by Spellbound
Rekiara, Insitute of the Arcane | Lit | OpenJuly 18, 2022 10:07 PM

Shadows in the Mist

Neutral

Give Award
Could I reserve the gravity magic noble?
Rekiara, Insitute of the Arcane | Lit | OpenJuly 19, 2022 12:34 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award

╠═══.·:·.✧♕✧.·:·.═══╣

Kyro Eros

{Kai - row / Air - aw - s}

"Lord of Light"

╠═══.·:·.✧♕✧.·:·.═══╣

Sexuality:
Bisexual with a female preference

•─────⋅✧♕✧⋅─────•

Role:
Royal Member of House Eros

Familiar/House Familiar:
Unicorn

Magic Class:
Light Arts

Powers:
Light Magic:

He can use all good / light-related magic with ease

Light Manipulation:

He can manipulate the light to play quite advanced tricks on the eyes of others

Light Influence:

Light in the sense that it only has light affects. It can lead one to believe the ideas he's putting in their head are their own, but not necessarily like the idea. Or he can make somebody listen to him more willingly. Or he can even have a slight affect on emotions, with the ability to calm others (he can only cause positive emotions, not any that are negative). He can't control anybody by any means, he just influences them.

•─────⋅✧♕✧⋅─────•

Apperance:

(c) Potato Lord on Picrew.me

Golden brown hair / Silvery brown eyes / Mixed race / 6'2"

He sports warm brown, almost caramel toned, hair, with some little reddish strands that catch the light making it look golden in good lighting. He wears this hair short on the sides, but longer on top. The top is messily styled, if ever styled, as he mostly just runs his fingers through it roughly in the morning.

If a few rebellious strands fall into his face, he does little to stop them (mostly because he doesn’t exactly know how to). His eyes are a silvery brown, with a cold color tone to them, though they always shine warmer with a friendly and polite expression. He also sports warmer brown hints in his eyes that are noticeable upon closer inspection.

His skin tone is a warm sandy tone, with some light freckles scattered across his nose and cheeks. He has defined facial features. He's got high cheekbones, not softened by much of a layer of fat. He sports a straight, though slightly hooked, nose. His bottom lip is slightly fuller than his top lip, with his lips being rather average in size. His eyes are a bit upturned at the edges, hinting towards asian decent. If one were to consider his race, they probably would settle on some sort of a mix between Asian and European, though he couldn't tell you where his bloodline comes from.

He has a somewhat muscular build, and stands at about 6'2", tall like the rest of his family. His weight is about 200 pounds, as he is muscular, but not bulky. His body type is mesomorph, as he is lean, but decently muscled all around as well as having about 10% body fat.

A tattoo of a unicorn rearing is across his back, with it's head and long horn peaking above his shirt collar. He usually throws on whatever shirt he finds, but he does have a preference for long sleeved button-ups, and he'll roll up the sleeves halfway up his forearm to allow for some air, and he often has a nice vest or jacket over this, his jackets defeating the purpose of rolling his sleeves. For footwear, he usually wears nice leather boots that offer ankle support and rise up to right beneath his knee. These boots are underneath a pair of dark black/grey pants that settle nicely on his shoes. He wears a purfume that smells of mint, though not noticeable unless you are close to him. His voice is relatively deep and rough, made huskier by his typical serious tone. When his voice is in friendly mode, though, it comes out a bit smoother.

Personality:

Self-Righteous / Genuine / Caring / Cunning & Intelligent / Likeable / Noble / Composed / Silver Tongued /

Being a symbol of light magic, this man is expected to be a kind-hearted, loving, and genuine man. For the most part, he fits these expectations perfectly. He is empathetic and kind, and will do anything for those he loves and is sworn to protect. He is incredibly self-righteous, having confidence in himself and all he stands for. If his certainty ever wavers, he quite often finds it rather quickly.

He is genuine, and very rarely uses tricks to get his way, these tricks only being used on enemies who already expect it for the most part. This man is much to caring and empathetic to take pleasure in tricking others. However, he is quite good at it, and has quite the silver tongue. He sometimes uses this skill in a more light-hearted manner, though, charming those he is already close to, or those whom he wishes to gain the favor of. Taking this into account, it's easy for one to tell he is quite the intelligent and cunning individual. He sets goals and achieves them mostly with ease and grace, never lowering himself physically, morally, or intellectually.

Being a noble individual both in morals and manner, he is quite composed most the time. His calm front is very rarely broken, and, when it is, he does a decent job of hiding it, but those that pick up on it can use it as a hint that something very bad has happened or is about to happen. Being calm and polite, along with his charming traits, he is quite likeable by most. There are those that dislike him, but it is, for most of them, purely out of jealousy.

✧ Magic and items of myth ✧
✧ Those who match him in intellect ✧
✧ Those who match him in genuine kindness ✧
✧ Reading, anything really ✧
✧ Animals and nature ✧

Dislikes:

✧ Letting others down ✧
✧ Dark Magic (when used by the wrong people) ✧
✧ Those with serpent like nature ✧
✧ Feeling betrayed ✧

•─────⋅✧♕✧⋅─────•

Strengths:

LIght magic: A rather obvious one, as that is his specialty ☀
Charm: He is good at earning trust, or at least make people want to trust him
Observant: Little escapes his notice, even the most minute details are at risk of discovery

Weaknesses:

☾ A pretty face: He is quick to trust those he is charmed by, rather ironic ☽
☾ Loved Ones: Always a weakness, but especially in the case of this empathetic soul. ☽
☾ Emotional: Sometimes, his emotions, even anger and sadness, get the best of him. ☽

•─────⋅✧♕✧⋅─────•

Family:

King Eros - Father; Alive and kicking
Princess Consort Belle - Mother; died in labor with his sister
Princess Nara - Little sister (17); Alive and well

Love Interest: None yet, but possibly soon to form

Exes: He won't utter her name and he dares not think of her, she was a momentary time of weakness, though one he is at risk of repeating

•─────⋅✧♕✧⋅─────•

Other:

Edited at July 22, 2022 02:11 AM by Meian
Rekiara, Insitute of the Arcane | Lit | OpenJuly 19, 2022 01:25 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━⋆⋅°✧⋅━━━┫⋅✩⋅┣━━━⋅✧°⋅⋆━━┓

Sol Vossen

"The Cursed One"

┗━━⋆⋅°✧⋅━━━┫⋅✩⋅┣━━━⋅✧°⋅⋆━━┛

Sexuality:
Uncertain

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Role:
Noble of House Vossen

Familiar/House Familiar:
Cockatrice

Magic Class:
Curse Magic

Powers:
Curse Control
He can control and change curses-he can put curses on something or someone.

Jinx
Things around Sol will start getting drained of luck if he's around and will curse the area until he's gone.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Apperance:

(credits to yona ahoya on picrew.me)

WIP

Personality:
Gullible | Nervous | Social Anxiety | Seclusive | Non-Violent | Overemotional | Weak-Willed | Spineless | Soft-Hearted | Illiterate/Dyslexic | Meek

+Helping others
+Sewing
+Sweets
+Blessing magic
+Soft things

Dislikes:
-Hurting People
-Conflict
-His magic
-Crowded places
-His condition
-Left alone