Wolf Play : The Runaways || Magic Wolves || CancelledÂ…
Chatbox
 Santaena
11:28:09 Santa, Malke She/her
awe im sorry whats goin on?
 Hallow's Eve
11:27:03 Hallow, Eve
I'm barely hanging on to be honestly lol
 Santaena
11:26:42 Santa, Malke She/her
Pretty good what about you?
 Hallow's Eve
11:26:09 Hallow, Eve
How are you??
 Santaena
11:25:56 Santa, Malke She/her
Hallow!
 Hallow's Eve
11:24:51 Hallow, Eve
Santaena!!
 Santaena
11:22:01 Santa, Malke She/her
for sure but i cant complain too much im getting paid at home hehe
 Salom_
11:20:21 Sal, Salmon
Malke
Ah that's unfortunate, good luck with that! Those always are a bit of a pain
 Santaena
11:19:33 Santa, Malke She/her
eh doing this training thing for my job rn
 Salom_
11:17:32 Sal, Salmon
Hello Malke, how's it going
 Santaena
11:15:52 Santa, Malke She/her
heyoo
 Salom_
11:10:36 Sal, Salmon
Crow
Pretty good, thanks :)
 The Night Walker
11:08:30 Anemoia/Aedra
Surprise litters-
 Existence
11:01:20 Exist / Kuskyn
Oh I apparently still have wolves having pups xD
 Hallow's Eve
10:57:34 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 The Night Walker
10:53:56 Anemoia/Aedra
Anyways!
 The Night Walker
10:53:13 Anemoia/Aedra
Somebody did a very unexperienced move in group roleplay and- ;_;
 Existence
10:52:47 Exist / Kuskyn
Time to get in and explore xD I need to do more with my pups xD
 SilverShadow
10:49:00 Ash ☆ Crow
Oh, hi Transcendence
 SilverShadow
10:48:46 Ash ☆ Crow
It is going well, thank you. How are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Ermine : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Runaways || Magic Wolves || CancelledÂ…July 17, 2022 04:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

*Intro*

Deep in the Moondust Forest, two packs once reigned harmonious together for almost 5 decades. They weren't your average wolves though. They had powers. Not too powerful but not what the average wolf would have. It was said that the moon gifted these creatures with special powers that were given to them when they turned six months old. Some wolves had two, most had one, but rarely, one was given three. Many had the same power and they could be deeply hurt if it was used for too long.
These two packs were the Juniper and Fern packs. They bordered each other's territory but respected that. Juniper was larger than Fern and thus had more room. Fern had a smaller pack and it was quite hard for the pack at times so Juniper's alpha made a huge leap and decided to help the pack. They shared food and took care of the pups at times. Eventually, they made a truce to help the other pack in anyway. At first, the wolves of both packs were skeptical to cross the border to see the pack but eventually got used to it. Fern soon grew in size and Juniper became the one who needed help. This time, Fern refused and kept the food to themselves. Juniper's wolves were angered and confused. They had a truce made and Fern went against it. As spring came though, the previous alpha of Fern's had died and a new alpha came. She was kind to everyone and helped more than any alpha before had. They shared herbs to heal, food, and even watched the other pack's pups for a bit. Juniper wolves were quite happy but this "cheerful age" soon ended as 50 years of truce approached. The alpha of Fern had passed the throne down to her son in the fall of year 48, dying of natural causes a few days later. Her son, the new alpha of Fern, refused to give the other pack any resources which made the wolves of Juniper desperate for help. They asked wolves of Fern who risked talking to them on the border. If caught, they would be executed or, if they were lucky, exiled. Soon, a war broke out and continued for three years. The packs had grown in size, gathering loners and other packs to help. Soon, spies were sent to the opposite pack, bringing attack plans back and some were caught, becoming prisoners or being killed.
As war pulled more creature in, it became too dangerous for some and they fled. This is where you are. You and a group of wolves escaped the packs and have little experience for most of us are younger than two. This won't stop us though. There is an island on the west side of the forest; Star's Peak. It is a fairly big island with plenty of food and resources. That is where we want to go but the packs know we are missing and have sent guards to retrieve us. We must find a way to that island, some may die but that's just the way that it goes. We must hurry. Will you join us in a group of runaways?
-
[WARNING: YOUR CHARACTER MAY DIE IF YOU ARE FINE WITH THIS AND CAN HANDLE IT PLEASE PROCEED]

⬇️Just For Me ⬇️
A group of magic wolves looking for refuge at an island after a war breaks out between two packs. Will they make it or will the guards catch and kil them all? If you think you can change their fate, go ahead.
https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=81771

Edited at July 20, 2022 11:52 PM by River-Luna
The Runaways || Magic Wolves || CancelledÂ…July 17, 2022 04:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

*Setting*

~Moondust Forest~

The forest is very large covered in pine and oak trees. There are ponds and lakes scattered in the forest. The forest is known for the strange mist that looms over the forest during a full moon, almost as if it's dust that fell from the moon. Most creatures you'd find in a forest live here.
~Creatures~
Deer
Elk
Squirrel
Rabbit
Coyotes
Bears
Cougars
~Shooting-Star River~

This River is the strongest and widest in the forest it leads from the ocean through the forest and leads to a well known lake, Lake Canary. The SSR has a powerful current and is over 30 feet wide. It has rapid waters, catching any animal who dare cross it, dragging them under and usually drowning them before they reach the side. The River is quite dangerous and is a hazard to most.
~Creatures~
Bear
Elk
Salmon
Minnows
Sparrows

~Star's Peak~
This island is known for its peak in the center that seems to touch one of the stars every night. It is a very quiet island and hard to get too but worth it once there. It has a narrow stretch of land leading to the island and it dangerous for there are waves that could sweep a pup up very easily.
~Creatures~
Squirrels
Deer
Rabbits
Fish (around the island)
Wolves (loners)

Edited at July 17, 2022 07:29 PM by River-Luna
The Runaways || Magic Wolves || CancelledÂ…July 17, 2022 04:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

*Rules*

1. No god-modding or perfect characters.
2. There is a chance that your character may die and you can't be angry because I warned you.
4. Follow Eve's rules!
5. This is semi-literate to literate and this must be shown in your forms.
6. Don't hate the player, hate the character.
7. Max of 3 characters. Put the missing number in other if you'd like.
8. Reservations last 48 hours or I'll take your spot out.
9. No pictures unless from wolf play or DA because I don't want this to be locked. If you do have a picture I'd like you to still briefly explain your character.
10. Don't have overpowered powers (etc. bringing someone back from the dead)
11. LGBTQ+ Allowed!
12. Pups over four months please and no more than 3 per mother (if any in the group).
13. If you're going to be gone for more than 2 days, please PM me so I know that you wont be on for a few days.
14. Please try to post a few times per week.
15. I control night/day.
16. Cussing is allowed just don't do it every sentence.
17. Be kind to others.
18. Have fun!!

Edited at July 18, 2022 12:06 PM by River-Luna
The Runaways || Magic Wolves || CancelledÂ…July 17, 2022 04:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

*Ranks/Positions*

The Leaders: The ones who lead the group. They don't have to be in love or the same gender although they can. They must be 3 and older.
The Healers: The healers are very experienced in healing and herbs, they know much and may be learning a bit still. They are lucky to escape for the packs need them. They must be 2 or older.
The Hunters: They make up most of the group and they hunt and protect the group. They must be 2 to be a hunter.
The Scouts: These six are scouts and head infront of the group to scout out the area they are in. They usually don't attack but will if needed. They must be 2 to scout.
The Mothers: These are the few that were lucky to escape with their pups. They don't do much except watch the yearlings and their own pups. They do collect herbs from time to time though. They must be at least 3.
The Pups: The lucky ones. They have survived so far and haven't been killed. They have powers and are still getting used to them. They must be 4 months to one year.
The Yearlings: These youngsters may still have their mothers or they may be alone. They may have control of their powers better and they can look for herbs more to help. They must be between 1 and 2 years.

The Leaders (0/2)
-
-
The Healers (0/2)
-
-
The Hunters (1/∞):
Deagan|M|3|Juniper|Moonshed
-
-
The Scouts (0/6):
Res for River-Luna (me)
-
-
-
-
-
The Mothers (0/3)
-
-
-
The Pups (0/12max)
-
-
-
-
The Yearlings (0/6):
Res for River-Luna (me)
-
-
-
-
-

Edited at July 18, 2022 12:08 PM by River-Luna
The Runaways || Magic Wolves || CancelledÂ…July 17, 2022 04:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

*Sign-Up Form*

Name:
*Nickname (if they have one):
*Sexuality:
Pack They Are From (Juniper or Fern):
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers(s):
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Kin:
Other:
(*=not needed in the form)

Edited at July 17, 2022 10:31 PM by River-Luna
The Runaways || Magic Wolves || CancelledÂ…July 17, 2022 10:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(reserved just in case)
The Runaways || Magic Wolves || CancelledÂ…July 17, 2022 10:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Copper
Nickname:
None
Sexuality:
Hetero
Pack They Are From:
Fern
Appearance:
WIP
Personality:
WIP
Yearling
Powers:
Invisibility-she can become invisible for up to ten minutes but will pass out if like that for too long. She can still control it quite well and it takes about an hour to recharge fully.
Photographic Memory-she can "take pictures" in her mind and keep it there for as long as she lives, remembering the slightest detail. This doesn't always work though, she still has to get used to this power.
Crush:
Open
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Kin:
Open!
Other:
Read The Rules

Edited at July 17, 2022 11:22 PM by River-Luna
The Runaways || Magic Wolves || CancelledÂ…July 17, 2022 10:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Kliff
Nickname:
Lift (most friends though)
Sexuality:
Bi
Pack They Are From:
Juniper
Appearance:
WIP
Personality:
WIP
Scout
Power:
Hydrokenesis-he can control water and can do it quite well. He practiced as a pup as much as he could and would learn more. He needs water within 30 feet of him or his power doesn't work. He can create waves and make figures with it as well. He just can't
use this for longer than two hours or he will become dehydrated and possibly pass out. His power normally takes an hour to recharge.
Crush:
Open
Mate:
Open
Pups:
Open
Kin:
Open
Other:
Read The Rules

Edited at July 17, 2022 11:12 PM by River-Luna
The Runaways || Magic Wolves || CancelledÂ…July 18, 2022 11:57 AM

Moonshed

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Deagan
*Nickname (if they have one):
*Sexuality: Hetero
Pack They Are From (Juniper or Fern): Juniper
Appearance: Mela
Personality: Very loyal and protective, has a hard exterior, but once you get to know him he can come off as quite kind
Powers(s): Shapeshifting/Darkness Manipulation, he can control the shadows, and since he is one with the shadows he can also shapeshift. He can use this power any time but it works best and is strongest when it is dark or night. He cannot use this power for prolonged periods of time, but the time he uses it for varies depending on the activity he is doing and how much strength/energy it requires.
Crush: open
Mate: open
Pups: N/A
Kin: N/A
Other:
The Runaways || Magic Wolves || CancelledÂ…July 18, 2022 12:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2