distant
something red or ribbon like
 distant-lands
11:41:20 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
gear/decor ideas?
 Transcendence
11:40:40 free palestine
Yep these freewolf party tokens arebetting easier and faster to get with those quests aa
 Noricai
11:39:49 Young Po
-WP Click-
Any name suggestions for this wolf?
 Hallow's Eve
11:38:16 Hallow, Eve
I don't really have one to be honest. I kind of just sent it up to my boss so he can handle it
 Transcendence
11:37:47 free palestine
Free pvp with boost lol
 Santaena
11:37:13 Santa, Malke She/her
oh that is not chill at all whats your plan if you have one?
 Hallow's Eve
11:35:15 Hallow, Eve
The only issue is I live in where I work, so I don't really get a break, even if I take off
 Santaena
11:34:08 Santa, Malke She/her
I believe in you! and hopefully you dont suffer too much anxiety going back to work after
 Hallow's Eve
11:32:13 Hallow, Eve
Yeah it's been rough but I will get through it
 Santaena
11:31:24 Santa, Malke She/her
oh my goodness- im so sorry hopefully your job helps you out or gives you a break
 Hallow's Eve
11:30:30 Hallow, Eve
Well my job like went to hell lol. All the residents I take care of went feral and threatening each other so I took away the laundry room and they didn't like that. So they decided to start harassing me, like- police case harassment
 Santaena
11:28:09 Santa, Malke She/her
awe im sorry whats goin on?
 Hallow's Eve
11:27:03 Hallow, Eve
I'm barely hanging on to be honestly lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Ermine : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Military Grade | Naval RP | WIP DNPJuly 11, 2022 09:37 PM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Under major construction...
Please do not post until announced
(Looking for a co-lead, pm me)

𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎
A Naval Experience

You’re a high school graduate, thinking about joining the Navy in hopes to pursue your dream of becoming a pilot. You’ve kept your grades up all throughout high school, being a straight A kid, hoping to raise your chances of being accepted into the Flight Academy. A few weeks earlier you had filled out an application to submit to the Academy, and only a few days later you had received the call that you had been accepted. Great, right!? But this is when the nerves kick in.

You will now endure a challenging 2 years at the school. Learning how to pilot some of the most technologically advanced aircrafts, flying simulations in training, learning top notch maneuvers from the best of the best and much more. But don’t be fooled, only few cadets actually make it through the two years and earn their wings. Are you second guessing your decision to join the Academy yet?

No? Good.

Some of the most highly qualified Aviators will be teaching you through your time here. It will be challenging but you’ll learn to push yourself to limits you have never endured before.

So, my question is, are you cut out for this?

About the Flight Academy

The U.S. Flight Academy is still fairly new to the game, this being about its 6th year. The Academy sits on roughly 120 acres of land, all fenced, with multiple buildings, campgrounds, courses… you get the idea, all in which you will use during your training. New students wait in the registration building roughly 5 miles off campus, where they’ll be shuttled to the Academy after making sure paperwork is set to go. The first building you shuttle to is the Headquarters or what some like to call the Camp Hall, being the second largest building on campus. 2 out of 5 sides of the Headquarters is almost completely made up of glass, letting lots of natural light in. This structure is quite uniquely shaped making it quite pleasing to the eye really.

Off a couple acres is the “tent ground”, this is where students will train at some point throughout the year. This ground will be made completely out of tents which is where the cadets basically live for about 3 weeks while they train. A couple more acres off lie a few of the training courses where a lot of the harder action takes place, one of the trails lasting close to 45 minutes long. Next to these courses sits about 15 acres of wooded land, trails interweaving through the thick shrubbery where lots of the running goes down, hills, mud, and all.

Though this school year may seem almost unbearable, it’s not all work. Every few weeks a Field Day is hosted, sitting on another 10 acres of open land. Here, games like football, soccer, baseball, and ultimate frisbee are held for all to play a friendly competition. This allows the students to loosen up a bit and get a break, a great time to socialize with everyone. . . Going back to the main camp area- Next to Headquarters lie the dorms which consists of two or so buildings, plenty of room for everyone. Each dorm you will share with a buddy who you may or may not have interacted with before. Each of the rooms consist of 2 beds, small dressers and desks, a bathroom which lucky for you, has a shower, and plenty of other storage drawers under the beds. You won’t spend a ton of time in these rooms as you’ll almost always be outside training or doing some sort of other activity.

Edited at July 13, 2022 11:18 AM by Shadows Paradox
Military Grade | Naval RP | WIP DNPJuly 13, 2022 11:21 AM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award

Things to Expect

1. The first day is going to be a rough one. The moment you step off that shuttle you will have soldiers screaming to your face, telling you to hustle or some shit- it’s meant to intimidate you. This is the day you learn how to salute, talk with respect, maybe do some marching formations, and how to carry your bags- yes there is a right and wrong way.
2. Dorm checks are done weekly so be prepared. You will be checked on your cleanliness, dust, and all, how organized you keep your room, and if your clothes and uniforms are folded to the right dimensions. You think it’s ridiculous? Well keep that thought to yourself.
3. Pull it together. This is the Navy we’re talking about and no goofing off will be tolerated whatsoever. Be on time, be respectful, and get it done.
4. For the guys, your head will be shaved before you can even make it to your dorm, no excuses, it’s code.
5. For the ladies, this will be a little different, though you don’t have to shave your head you will be required to have your hair tied back at all times, it doesn’t matter how it’s done though the most preferred method is a bun.
6. Effort! If you put in the effort and try your hardest you will get through it! It will be a long journey, but you will grow so much through it.

Academy Rules

1. Training starts at 7 am every morning and this generally doesn’t change because of the weather, so come ready to go in uniform, no later.
2. Room checks are done weekly so be prepared.
3. These aviators / soldiers will not tolerate any form of disrespect so watch what you say.
4. Opposite genders are not allowed in opposing dorm rooms after 8 pm.
5. Relationships are allowed but cannot in any way interfere with your training, if it does you may or may not receive punishment fit.
6. You get a 30-minute lunch. This starts between 11:30am and 12:00pm and lasts till 12:00 pm or 12:30 pm. Don’t miss this window.
7. No jewelry during your training period. This includes rings, necklaces, earrings, and other facial or body piercings.
8. Girls, you can wear makeup, but it must be natural if you choose to do so, keep it professional looking.
9. Curfew is 10:00pm, this means you must be in your dorms by this time.

Roleplay Rules

1. Follow all WP as well as Eve’s rules, it’s self-explanatory.
2. This roleplay is semi-literate to literate with realism. This means I expect around 200 words per response. The least I’ll take is 2 paragraphs, 5 sentences each.
3. Reservations are allowed and I won’t require a roleplay sample. Reservations last 24 hours each and can be renewed once, after this time and you don’t have your character sheet done, the reservation will be automatically removed.
4. As creator of the RP, I have the right to accept or decline anyone’s sheet. If some of the criteria doesn’t work or sound right I will more than likely let you know so you can fix it, so no worries!
5. Put what branch of the military is your favorite in ‘Other’ so I know you’ve read at least this far.
6. I require realism in your sheets, these are your average military cadets, it shouldn’t be too hard.
7. No perfect characters. Y’all are students so mistakes will be made, you aren’t perfect.
8. Preferably hate the character and not the player. Please be respectful of one another. If I catch wind that someone is being rude, I will take care of it.
9. Character sheets might look a little different. It will be as if it’s your application to get into the Academy rather than strictly being about the character if that makes sense.
10. Please, at any time if you’re confused or have questions, send a pm my way and I’ll be happy to help out.
11. Keep things PG-13, cussing is allowed but don’t use it in every sentence.
12. Pictures are not allowed for your appearance in this roleplay.
13. Try to get in replies at least twice a week, if this doesn’t work for you pm me.

Edited at July 13, 2022 11:49 AM by Shadows Paradox
Military Grade | Naval RP | WIP DNPJuly 13, 2022 11:35 AM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award

Q&A

1. Will I get to pick my role?
- Technically speaking, no. As of now everyone is a trainee, unless you’re picking to be an aviation flight “teacher” or cadet there will be no role picking.

2. Will my character get to have their own style/appearance?
- In a way, yes. There are strict dress code rules which limits your options on hair color, piercings, and other accessorizing things, and most of the time your character will be in uniform. But I will give you a little wiggle room so you can do more customization.

3. Are there options for what you major in per say?
- As mentioned in question #1 everyone starts out as a trainee. Towards the end of the year, you will get to put in your job preferences (Fixed wing aviator warrant officer, unmanned aircraft systems operator, technician of some sort, etc.) But for the sake of this roleplay, you will all be trained to pilot aircrafts.

4. Requirements for the characters?
- In the real world there are height and weight requirements which vary per aircraft (to be sure you fit in the cockpit), but I’d like you to stay withing these ranges > At least 5’2” and no taller than 6’5”, you must weigh no less than 103 pounds and not weigh more than 245 pounds.
Military Grade | Naval RP | WIP DNPJuly 13, 2022 11:42 AM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roles

Aviation trainers (0/3)
-
-
-

Cadets (0/?)
-
-
-
-
-
-

I don't care how many cadets we get as long as it's an even number, for dorm purposes.

Edited at July 13, 2022 11:45 AM by Shadows Paradox

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us