Wolf Play : Camp Olympian | Greek Demigod Rp | Sign-Ups | Open!
Chatbox
 Boeing
09:30:50 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hallow
Not entirely sure what I was looking for but I'll consider it. Because 100 talent pups aren't something I really should turn my nose up at xD
 Boeing
09:30:17 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
I don't mean the wolf, I mean the pups that she gave me ^^
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:16 Hallow, Eve
Boeing

That is true! Just not boosts unfortunately. I assume that's what you were looking for
 Boeing
09:29:41 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hallow
Welp lol, at least the Ghostface pups pushed my talent specialization through the roof
 Forest Dwelling
09:29:16 Floor
@Boe

It just says sold for 0 so I'm going to assume yes?
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:57 Hallow, Eve
Boeing

I fear not
 distant-lands
09:28:34 katy | beetle
-Click-
which of my cat OC's should be the next victim of my YCH? >:)

example if you don't know what i'm talking about
-Click-
 Boeing
09:26:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
oh god. I didn't realize it was today
-WP Click-
pup check? Anything actually worth the price I spent?
 Urux
09:26:05 Urox
Vah
Gasp, I like that
 Urux
09:25:49 Urox
BJake
Hm, I'm in an art block myself so that's a great question.
I guess it depends on how detailed you want the YCH to be? What sort of level are you going to do?
 Zeraphia
09:23:18 Vah the Ancient One
Y'know those ones with strings on hands like a puppet?

That but the strings are going down instead of up
 BJake
09:22:27 Don't call me BJ.
@Urux
Sure, but what of?? Like what is happening?
 Revelry
09:22:23 Rev
Amor
Hoepefully things will get better for us, or maybe the billionaries could speed up the end of the worl lol
 Urux
09:20:21 Urox
BJake
Angst?
 distant-lands
09:19:33 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 BJake
09:19:22 Don't call me BJ.
Not cute
 BJake
09:19:15 Don't call me BJ.
YCH Ideas anyone?
(Humanoid or anthro)
 Hallow's Eve
09:17:38 Hallow, Eve
Hey Buggy!
 ZEFHYR
09:16:54 
you are very welcomed
 BuggyOs
09:13:09 Bug-a-boo
Thank you!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
Polar Bear : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Camp Olympian | Greek Demigod Rp | Sign-Ups | Open!July 9, 2022 10:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-
You were in your room, fiddling with your fingers nervously. You had been given a letter from your school that day. The envelope looked old, slightly yellowed. It was addressed to you in neat handwriting, and it bore a stamp with several different symbols on it. On the stamp, you identified a lightning bolt, a trident, a white poplar tree, a peacock, a dove, a quiver of arrows and a bow, a spear, a crescent moon, an owl, a grapevine, a cornucopia, a caduceus, and a hearth. Flipping the envelope over, you slit it open and took a paper out.
(Name Here),
You, along with a number of students in your school, have been selected to come to Camp Olympian based on your performances in the academics. You are expected to know a fair amount of Greek Mythology. If you are lacking, in the Mythology, there are tutors at the Camp who will gladly teach you.
We at Camp Olympian have identified it extremely probable of you being a child of one of the Greek gods and request for your presence at the Camp. If you are indeed proven a demigod, it will be required for you to stay year-round at the Camp until you are twenty-two. Campers older than twenty-two will become cabin counselors if they so wish.
You will be sorted into a cabin depending on your godly parent, and you will most likely have cabinmates. There are many cabins, some more powerful parents than the others. The main cabins are labeled as follows; Hades, Zues, Poseidon, Artemis, Hera, Apollo, Demeter, Hephaestus, Ares, Athena, Dionysus, Aphrodite, and Hermes. The other cabins are home to the children of Persephone, Tyche, Nike, Hecate, Nemesis, Iris, Hypnos, Pan, Aeolus, Boreas, Notus, Eurus, Zephyr, and Hestia.
You are allowed to bring a cat, a dog, a horse or a bird if you wish. However, pets may not be on beds for the comfort of those allergic to these animals. If you bring a horse, there are stables on the camp grounds that you can keep it in.
We look forward to meeting you,
Signed Camp Director Ace and Assistant Director Felicity
Ξ
The Camp
Camp Olympian is in a wide stretch of prairie that is rimmed with trees.
The camp director and assistant director live in a large, two-story log cabin with multiple rooms, which is the first thing you see when you come into the camp. It has a wraparound porch with petunias flourishing in flower pots on it. Two silver maple trees stand tall in the front, one on each side of the door.
Behind the directors' cabin, lay the campers' cabins. They are arranged in rows and face each other with a hearth in the middle, which is always lit, even in the summer. The main gods' cabins are specially decorated; Zues's has lightning bolts, Poseidon's is an average log cabin with a few waves along the walls, Hades's is painted black with skulls, Ares's is a gaudy red with barb wire, Athena's is a regular log cabin with an owl painted on the door, Apollo's seems to reflect the sun, Demeter's has a grass roof and several plants around it, Artemis's shines silver, Hera's has peacock statues, Hephestus's has a working chimney and a variety of contraptions, Hermes's is very plain with a Caduceus plaque hung above the door, and Aphrodite's is average with bleeding hearts plants around the cabin.
To the immediate left of the cabins, behind one of the rows, is a volleyball pit and a basketball hoop with some cement.
To the right of the cabins and a little ways away, is the Mess Hall, which sits on the top of a hill. Mess Hall is a long gazebo with tables and chairs in it.
A large arena stood in the backyard, where duels and training fights took place.
Scattered around the arena, is an archery range, a climbing wall, a ping-pong table, a lake, and arts and crafts.
Closest to the directors' cabin on the right side, is the medic. The medic is another log cabin that is smaller than the directors' cabin, yet bigger than the campers' cabins. A small greenhouse is connected to the medic cabin. Inside the greenhouse, is a number of flower pots containing various herbs and aloe. On the inside of the medic cabin are several beds, somtimes seperated by curtains. Squares of ambrosia that look like lemon bars sit in a plastic bag on the counter in the back.
On the left side of the directors' cabin is the stables. The stables are pretty average, aside from the fact that there are pegasi along with regular horses. A large pasture is connected to the side of the stables.
Ξ
Rp Notes (Check frequently, there will be more in the future)
-The ages that are in camp are 15-22, older if they are a counselor.
-I know there's a cabin for both Artemis and Hera, but they do NOT have any kids. Any sign-up forms with them as a parent will be declined.
-First-year campers do not have any fighting skills. Campers older than 15 have some fighting skills. Its basically the older the camper, the more experienced in fighting and such.
-When I say birds as pets, I mean literally ANY birds. Peacock, hawk, eagle, turkey, whatever kind of bird you want. With dogs, they must be realistic breeds/mixes, same with cats.
-There are satyrs, yes. They are only part goat, each one is equipped with reed pipes. These reed pipes can grow plants if played correctly.
-First and second years (15 and 16 years old) may not be medics. Campers can train to be medics from 17 years and older.
Ξ
Rules
1. Follow all of Eve's rules
2. Reservations last 48 hours, but if you need an extension you can PM me
3. Hate the character not the player
4. You MUST have at least 3 weaknesses
5. PM someone or ask in the discussion before you attack their character
6. The literacy requirement for this rp is 150+ words per reply. If you have writer's block, I will accept 100+
7. If you read these, hide the word 'pasta' in your form
8. LGBTQ+ is allowed :D
9. Absolutely no images in your sign-up forms. I don't want this locked
10. If you break a rule once or twice, you're given a warning. If you break a rule three times, you're kicked from the rp, but you'll be allowed to join back with a new character. But if you break the rules again after rejoining, you'll be permanently removed from the rp
11. I control the weather
12. Please PM me with questions
Ξ
Camp Rules
1. You must be in your cabin at 8:00 PM. Lights out at 9:30
2. Be respectful to the other campers
3. Each first-year camper is required to try both archery and swordfighting. By the end of the year, whichever they were better at, the camper will recieve a weapon that matches their best fighting style.
4. Listen to the camp director, assistant director, and counselors
5. Absolutely NO littering. The dryads will get furious and you will wake up with beetles in your bed
Ξ
List of Greek gods and godesses
Zues God of the sky, lightning, storms
Poseidon God of the sea, the children can hear the thoughts of horses as Poseidon created them
Hades God of the underworld/death
Hera [No kids] Goddess of marriage, women, childbirth
Artemis [No kids] Goddess of the hunt, wild animals, twin of Apollo
Apollo God of music, poetry, archery, healing, the sun, twin of Artemis
Ares God of war, anger
Aphrodite Goddess of love
Demeter Goddess of the harvest, agriculture
Athena Goddess of strategy, intelligence, wisdom
Hestia Goddess of the hearth
Dionysus God of wine, grapevines
Hephaestus God of metalworking, blacksmiths, fire, Hephaestus children are the best at making weapons/armor
Hermes God of trade, luck, language, thieves, travel
Persephone Goddess of spring
Tyche Goddess of luck
Nike Goddess of victory
Hypnos God of sleep
Hecate Goddess of magic
Nemesis Goddess of revenge
Aeolus God of the winds
Pan God of the wild
Boreas God of the North wind
Eurus God of the West wind
Notus God of the South wind
Iris Goddess of rainbows
Zephyr God of the West wind
-
Links
Discussion - Not created yet
Rp thread - Not created yet

Edited at July 10, 2022 10:44 AM by FancyPants
Camp Olympian | Greek Demigod Rp | Sign-Ups | Open!July 9, 2022 06:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Masterlist
Camp Director [Slots closed]
-Ace Barlowe/Male/Dionysus child/Border collie pet named Lucy/36/Aro-ace (NPC)
Ξ
Assistant Directer [Slots closed]
-Felicity Hart/Female/Athena child/29/Bisexual (NPC)
Ξ
Camp Medics [4 slots open]
-Inara Arakeen/Female/Persephone child/Cat named Moira/20/Bisexual (Shadows in the Mist
Ξ
Poseidon Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Poseidon Cabin [3 slots open]
Ξ
Zues Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Zues Cabin [3 slots open]
Ξ
Hades Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Hades Cabin [3 slots open]
Ξ
Apollo Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Apollo Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Hephaestus Cabin Counselor [Closed]
-Benjamin "Benji" Dash/Male/Bisexual/23 (FancyPants)
Ξ
Hephaestus Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Aphrodite Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Aphrodite Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Ares Cabin Counselor [Closed]
-Damon Adalwin/Male/Heterosexual/28/Pet griffon vulture named Goblin (King of Winter)
Ξ
Ares Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Athena Cabin Counselor [1 spot open]
Ξ
Athena Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Hermes Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Hermes Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Demeter Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Demeter Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Dionysus Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Dionysus Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Persephone Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Persephone Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Nike Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Nike Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Tyche Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Tyche Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Hypnos Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Hypnos Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Hecate Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Hecate Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Nemesis Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Nemesis Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Aeolus Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Aeolus Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Boreas Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Boreas Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Notus Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Notus Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Zephyr Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Zephyr Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Iris Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Iris Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Pan Cabin Counselor [1 slot open]
Ξ
Pan Cabin [Infinity]
Ξ
Satyrs [Infinity]

Edited at July 11, 2022 08:27 AM by FancyPants
Camp Olympian | Greek Demigod Rp | Sign-Ups | Open!July 9, 2022 10:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sign-Up Form
Parts with * you do not need to fill out. If you do not fill it out, please delete those parts.
Name:
Role (If not counselor or medic, just put camper):
Godly parent:
Powers inherited from godly parent:
Personality:
Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crush*:
Family*:
Backstory*:
Pet name*:
Pet species (Breed, if dog or cat or horse)*:
Pet gender*:
Pet age*:
Pet appearance*:
Other:

Edited at July 10, 2022 10:42 AM by FancyPants
Camp Olympian | Greek Demigod Rp | Sign-Ups | Open!July 10, 2022 07:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Benjamin Dash
"Benji"

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Counselor
Godly parent:
Hephaestus
Advanced metalworking
Personality:
Benjamin is incredibly energetic and is always found moving in some sort of way, whether it be fiddling with scraps of metal or playing with Jack. He is easygoing and resourceful, always ready to accept what's coming. Despite his easygoing personality, Benji has quite the streak of competitiveness.
He has a realist perspective, always dismissing wishful thinking. Benjamin also craves adventure and loves hiking, he usually brings Jack with him. He is the kind of person who will never turn down free food and often keeps a bag of chips in his nightstand. He tends to be straightforward and hates for others to sugarcoat things. Matching his restless energy, Benjamin is also incredibly impatient and he usually flies solo, often being difficult when working with others. Incredibly stubborn, he refuses to change once his mind is made up.
Benjamin procrastinates a lot. One may say that he is a master at procrastinating. He often treats the younger Hephaestus children as siblings.

Appearance:
Benjamin stands at about 6'1 with a muscular build. His skin is tanned, like one would be after hours of being outside in the sunshine. He has partial heterochromia, his eyes are forest green but a quarter of his left one is brown.
Benjamin has short brown hair in a David Tennant-style fohawk. He usually wears a casual tee shirt with jeans and a tool belt, to hold all his metal scraps and Jack's leash that is shoved into it hastily. His idea of 'classy' is just a pair of jeans and a tee shirt without any grease stains. There's always a few band-aids somewhere on his body. Most commonly on his arms or hands.

Strengths:
Energetic
Resourceful
Sword-fighting
Straightforward
Weaknesses:
Competitiveness
Restless energy
Impatient
Difficult when working with others
Stubborn
Procrastinating
Pet name*:
Jack
Pet species (Breed, if dog or cat)*:
Doberman
Pet gender*:
Male
Pet age*:
Two

Pet appearance*:
Jack has the usual doberman look, cropped ears and a docked tail. He is the most common color of doberman, black and rust. Even though Jack is trained off-leash, he has a dark grey collar with a few ID tags. His nylon leash is also dark grey.
Other:
What do you call an imposter noodle? An Impasta!

Edited at July 10, 2022 10:36 AM by FancyPants
Camp Olympian | Greek Demigod Rp | Sign-Ups | Open!July 10, 2022 10:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserved just in case
Camp Olympian | Greek Demigod Rp | Sign-Ups | Open!July 10, 2022 06:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
┌──────── ∘° ☽ °∘ ────────┐
Magnus Cei Selene
'Moon Child'
'Why should I care? You did it'
'im surrounded by a bunch of idiots'
'Why!? Maybe becuase the sun weakens me'
'dont you dare touch it'
└──────── °∘ ☾ ∘° ────────┘
They / Them | unlabeled | 17
Camper
Godly parent - Hecate
Powers
Huge WIP
Personality:
Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crush*:
Family*:
Backstory*:
Camp Olympian | Greek Demigod Rp | Sign-Ups | Open!July 10, 2022 07:33 PM

Shadows in the Mist

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Inara Arrakeen

Sexuality: Bisexual

Role: Medic

Godly parent: Persephone

Powers inherited from godly parent: Inara can accelerate plant growth and decay, but only from vegetation or seeds that are already present. Growing seeds drains her, but she can replenish her energy through the decay process. Alternatively she can store the energy from the decay process and use it to power a necrotic touch attack that corrodes organic material. Additionally she possesses limited shadow manipulation mostly used to cloak herself from view. Shadows must be present, i.e. it doesn’t work well in direct sunlight.

Personality: Inara is quiet, but fiercely individualistic. She plays by her own rules and is pretty much immune to peer pressure. She only listens to the people who have earned her respect through either competence or kindness. This individualism also gives her a very “live and let live” perspective on life. Inara never starts fights, though she isn’t afraid to finish them. She is nonjudgemental of other people, understanding that everyone has different strengths, backgrounds, and quirks. She has a naturally soothing way of moving and touching, but can be unnerving to patients because of the fact that she never makes empty reassurances. When Inara has something to say she delivers it bluntly and honestly, with no attempts at misdirection or sparing someone’s feelings. Finally, Inara is more logical than emotional. She has a hard time relating to people and understanding why they might feel the way they do about something, even if she wouldn’t outwardly judge them for it. Inara is much more at home with the technical world of herbs and the nuances of the human body.

Appearance: Inara stands about 5 foot 3, and has a fragile, delicate build. She is slender with little in the way of curves, and what muscle she has comes from her work picking herbs and preparing them with tools such as a mortar and pestle. Accordingly, her hands are calloused and often stained with plant juices, ink from writing treatments, or bodily fluids from patients. Inara has straight, glossy black hair that reaches her mid-back. Though she prefers to keep it in a half-up half-down style (think half-ponytail) when working she wears it in a neat braid. Her skin is a dark olive, and has golden undertones depending on how often she's been outside lately. Her face is heart-shaped with delicate features. Inara has a rosebud mouth and hazel eyes that tilt up at the outside corners.

Strengths:

Nearly encyclopedic knowledge of the human body and some of the common conditions she treats

Intimate familiarity with plants, both how they can heal and how they can harm

Can be very stealthy when she chooses to be

Weaknesses:

She’s trained with the bow since she was 16 but is barely competent with it

Physically pretty weak and with little hand-to-hand training

She is a terrible liar, and equally terrible at telling when someone is being dishonest with her

Crush*: Maybe later

Family: Inara has pretty much lived at camp since she arrived at 16 years old. Her home life was very rocky, with her father’s wife despising Inara for being a walking talking reminder of her husband’s infidelity. She has one sister that is two years older, and a brother that is three years younger. Her relationship with her brother is decent but not enough to keep her at home. Inara’s older sister was always awkward around her, not wanting to upset her birth mother by being friendly. Finally, Inara’s father considered her an embarrassment unless she followed his every command and was overall the perfect child. This strained home life set her up with limited people skills and a fierce hatred of conformity.

Backstory: When Inara arrived at camp, she didn’t know how to react to so many friendly people. She retreated inside herself, and only discovered her aptitude for healing after successfully treating a dryad she had accidentally used her necrotic touch on. From then on the healers’ cabin became her home.

Pet name*: Moira

Pet species (Breed, if dog or cat or horse)*: Domestic shorthair cat

Pet gender*: Female

Pet age*: Unknown, probably between 3 and 6

Pet appearance*: Moira came to Inara as a stray, and overall has a pretty scruffy appearance. She is mostly black with a white belly and a few white patches on her tail and face. Her ears have several rips in them, and there are several scars across her face and legs. Finally, the last inch of her tail is missing.

Other: There are over 310 different varieties of pasta!

Oh, also let me know if the powers need tweaked, wasn't sure what would be too much

Camp Olympian | Greek Demigod Rp | Sign-Ups | Open!July 10, 2022 08:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadows - Inara is accepted! The powers are ok ^^
Camp Olympian | Greek Demigod Rp | Sign-Ups | Open!July 10, 2022 10:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Damon Adalwin

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Twenty - Eight

Counselor

Godly parent:

Ares

Supernatural Physique: Damon's body is simply more capable than most.

He has immense strength and incredible speed and stamina. Suprisingly or maybe not... His body is naturally durable, his skin comparable to that of chainmail, paired with a rather mild healing factor.

Magic Items: He carries three Magic Items gifted to him by his Father.

Vanguard: A blessed zweihänder capable of cutting anything. It glows a strange red aura, which burns anyone who touches it aside from its owner. A weapon built for dueling single targets and dishing large amounts of damage

Sentry: A blessed pair of leather gloves that essentially act as shields. Very powerful shields. Upon getting into a Boxer's Stance, these leather gloves create an energy shield around his person, blocking all forms of physical attacks. Using Sentry, he is unable to move as it will drop the sheild.

Rascal: A burgundy cloak not to dissimilar to the capes of the Spartans. The Cloak is blessed to allow better mobility and stealth. If Damon leaps into the air, if he wills it so, he can leap once more; A Magic Double Jump Cloak. The Cloak has a second ability which is removing sound, muffling footsteps and breathing. He could easily sneak about if he desired... But why the hell would he do that?

TL;DR: He is built different and will rip off your knee caps whilst double jumping.

Personality:

Damon... I guess you can say he is the type who never really grew up. He is a very playful man, often spewing a jest or two for good measure even if it only makes sense to him. He seems to have no social awareness in that regard. Simply acting in the moment, doing what he pleases because he thinks it's the right thing or he would just find amusement in it. Damon is an emotional person, the type who lives in the moment and forgets the consequences, maybe that's a bit of his Father's reckless nature coming through.

"...We are here for a good time, not a long time...".

Around the Camp its often discussed that it is rather odd that one of the most irresponsible campers was made a counselor, maybe it was just because of seniority? But seriously, Damon knows he isn't really qualified for the job... He is no Natural Born Leader, just a Man doing what he can. Hell, he can't even boil water right, let alone assist numerous people in their lives when a problem arises...

"... I barely even know what's happening half the time".

Still, he tries his best. He does his utmost to treat everyone fairly, no favoritism. Damon knows that honesty is something he can't shy from either. Oh yeah, and no taking bribes! Damon is very watchful of his peers, especially the younger ones... Being a Demigod is dangerous. While not the best at personal advice, he does his best to help train up the newbies. Expect nonstop teasing, all in good faith of course!

Fighting is more his style. It is akin to a dance or a game. Both sides competing for dominance, the emotion, the adrenaline. The conversations two individuals can share just through their fists and expressions, no words. He can't screw it up with his big mouth... It just so envigorating!

Unlike the War God whom he shares blood with, Damon isn't a very aggressive person. Yes, he enjoys a spar every now and then but he'd never go out of his way to harm anyone maliciously. He just sees no point in such thing. Damon understands violence.

His Father is a God of Violence, it is in his very nature to understand the reasons why someone would fight. It is as if he were an empath of sorts... He just can't bring himself to cut down people's beliefs and ideals, so long as they do not pose a threat to someone else that is...

TL;DR: An airheaded older brother figure who just wants to do his best.

Appearance:

Standing at 5'10, his build is stocky and brawlic. Damon has broad shoulders and is well muscled. He feels a little self conscious about his height, but what is he to do about it? Get bone transplants? Not a damn chance, no scalpels near him please.

His skin is fair with a light tan from occasionally training. His eyes are a light brown, nearly orange or amber in color, and they hold a carefree manner about them that seems so free and unbothered by anything and everything. His features are angular, with high cheek bones and thin lips. His hair is a coppery red color, swept back with what can only be described as a LOT of hair product, and down upon his jaw is a thick stubble of similar color.

His attire normally a white t-shirt underneath a roughed up black wool sweater. On top is the cloak, Rascal, which is burgundy in color with gold embroidery along the trim. Damon rolls up his sleeves to the elbow wearing the, Sentry, gloves. Simple black leather gloves with an exit hole for the pointer fingers. He wears simple grey jeans and black leather cowboy boots which he believes fit nicely with his gloves.

Strapped to his back in the sword, Vanguard.

Strengths:

He is incredibly brave, having literally no qualms walking into a life and death situation.

Damon is a skilled fighter with many tricks up his sleeve.

He is very optimistic for the most part.

Damon is a very unpredictable person.

Weaknesses:

His tricks are limited, if someone were to figure out his abilities many of them are easy to counter.

Damon is not the smartest man in the room, and he will admit it. He doesn't care. That just means you are a nerd!

Like his Father, Damon is reckless. He simply acts without planning or prior thought.

He has a sweet tooth, he is probably willing to barter anything if sweets are on the line.

Crush*:

None currently.

Family*:

There is his Father, Ares. The Old Man has been an odd topic. He hasn't outright abandoned him, but he isn't very present in his life... He's never even seen him before, matter of fact. There is small moments, brief mental conversations every once in a while... Then there is his gifts. He thinks of it like his Dad is away on buisness. Very long term buisness.

His Mother passed away during Childbirth so he knows nothing about her, but he has gotten over it. Growing up as an orphan never is a wonderful thing, there's always the hint of tragedy...

Any half siblings he might possess...

Backstory*:

It is nothing special, just a boy who was orphaned due to circumstances beyond him... He got lucky, if you'd call it that, its not every day you learn your the offspring of a god. When he turned fifteen, he was brought to Camp and with nowhere left to go, he stuck around.

Being one of the Oldest Members, he has lots of experience in situations that could spell life or death. He has killed before. He has seen a lot. Damon thinks all he can really do now is prepare the new comers for whatever comes their way, and pray to the gods that they figure out life better than he did.

Pet name*:

Goblin

...wasn't his idea...

Griffon Vulture.

it's a real thing...

Pet gender*:

Male

Pet age*:

Goblin is about seven years old.

Pet appearance*:

A large scavenger bird, a tawny brown with black dappling on the plumage around the body. The base of the neck has a thick ring of white feather, before thinning to downy up the neck towards the head. His eyes are black, with a grey beak.

His wing span nears five feet,

Other:

Is it pasta-ble that I made Damon a little to OP? Yes... Foolishness on my part, oh how fun it was to make his magic weapons...

Shout at me if I need to tone it down.

Edited at July 12, 2022 02:21 PM by King of Winter
Camp Olympian | Greek Demigod Rp | Sign-Ups | Open!July 11, 2022 08:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Its okay, I guess? Maybe shave off one of the magical items. BUt otherwise he's accepted!

King of Winter said:

Name:

Damon Adalwin

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Twenty - Eight

Counselor

Godly parent:

Ares

Supernatural Physique: Damon's body is simply more capable than most.

He has immense strength and incredible speed and stamina. Suprisingly or maybe not... His body is naturally durable, his skin comparable to that of chainmail, paired with a rather mild healing factor.

Magic Items: He carries four Magic Items gifted to him by his Father. Being the Son of Ares, unsurprisingly most of them are weapons.

Vanguard: A blessed zweihänder capable of cutting anything. It glows a strange red aura, which burns anyone who touches it aside from its owner. A weapon built for dueling single targets and dishing large amounts of damage

Sentry: A blessed pair of leather gloves that essentially act as shields. Very powerful shields. Upon getting into a Boxer's Stance, these leather gloves create an energy shield around his person, blocking all forms of physical attacks. Using Sentry, he is unable to move as it will drop the sheild.

Deadeye: A blessed revolver said to have true aim and explosive results. Upon impact the bullets erupt into a flame. A ranged area of effect weapon.

Rascal: A burgundy cloak not to dissimilar to the capes of the Spartans. The Cloak is blessed to allow better mobility and stealth. If Damon leaps into the air, if he wills it so, he can leap once more; A Magic Double Jump Cloak. The Cloak has a second ability which is removing sound, muffling footsteps and breathing. He could easily sneak about if he desired... But why the hell would he do that?

TL;DR: He is built different and will shoot you in the knee cap whilst double jumping.

Personality:

Damon... I guess you can say he is the type who never really grew up. He is a very playful man, often spewing a jest or two for good measure even if it only makes sense to him. He seems to have no social awareness in that regard. Simply acting in the moment, doing what he pleases because he thinks it's the right thing or he would just find amusement in it. Damon is an emotional person, the type who lives in the moment and forgets the consequences, maybe that's a bit of his Father's reckless nature coming through.

"...We are here for a good time, not a long time...".

Around the Camp its often discussed that it is rather odd that one of the most irresponsible campers was made a counselor, maybe it was just because of seniority? But seriously, Damon knows he isn't really qualified for the job... He is no Natural Born Leader, just a Man doing what he can. Hell, he can't even boil water right, let alone assist numerous people in their lives when a problem arises...

"... I barely even know what's happening half the time".

Still, he tries his best. He does his utmost to treat everyone fairly, no favoritism. Damon knows that honesty is something he can't shy from either. Oh yeah, and no taking bribes! Damon is very watchful of his peers, especially the younger ones... Being a Demigod is dangerous. While not the best at personal advice, he does his best to help train up the newbies. Expect nonstop teasing, all in good faith of course!

Fighting is more his style. It is akin to a dance or a game. Both sides competing for dominance, the emotion, the adrenaline. The conversations two individuals can share just through their fists and expressions, no words. He can't screw it up with his big mouth... It just so envigorating!

Unlike the War God whom he shares blood with, Damon isn't a very aggressive person. Yes, he enjoys a spar every now and then but he'd never go out of his way to harm anyone maliciously. He just sees no point in such thing. Damon understands violence.

His Father is a God of Violence, it is in his very nature to understand the reasons why someone would fight. It is as if he were an empath of sorts... He just can't bring himself to cut down people's beliefs and ideals, so long as they do not pose a threat to someone else that is...

TL;DR: An airheaded older brother figure who just wants to do his best.

Appearance:

Standing at 5'10, his build is stocky and brawlic. Damon has broad shoulders and is well muscled. He feels a little self conscious about his height, but what is he to do about it? Get bone transplants? Not a damn chance, no scalpels near him please.

His skin is a fair with a light tan from occasionally training. His eyes are a light brown, nearly orange or amber in color, and they hold a carefree manner about them that seems so free and unbothered by anything and everything. His features are angular, with high cheek bones and thin lips. His hair is a coppery red color, swept back with what can only be described as a LOT of hair product, and down upon his jaw is a thick stubble of similar color.

His attire normally a white t-shirt underneath a roughed up black wool sweater. On top is the cloak, Rascal, which is burgundy in color with gold embroidery along the trim. Damon rolls up his sleeves to the elbow wearing the, Sentry, gloves. Simple black leather gloves with an exit hole for the pointer fingers. He wears simple grey jeans and black leather cowboy boots which he believes fit nicely with his gloves.

Strapped to his back in the sword, Vanguard, and holster to his hip on his left side is the revolver, Deadeye.

Strengths:

He is incredibly brave, having literally no qualms walking into a life and death situation.

Damon is a skilled fighter with many tricks up his sleeve.

He is very optimistic for the most part.

Damon is a very unpredictable person.

Weaknesses:

His tricks are limited, if someone were to figure out his abilities many of them are easy to counter.

Damon is not the smartest man in the room, and he will admit it. He doesn't care. That just means you are a nerd!

Like his Father, Damon is reckless. He simply acts without planning or prior thought.

He has a sweet tooth, he is probably willing to barter anything if sweets are on the line.

Crush*:

None currently.

Family*:

There is his Father, Ares. The Old Man has been an odd topic. He hasn't outright abandoned him, but he isn't very present in his life... He's never even seen him before, matter of fact. There is small moments, brief mental conversations every once in a while... Then there is his gifts. He thinks of it like his Dad is away on buisness. Very long term buisness.

His Mother passed away during Childbirth so he knows nothing about her, but he has gotten over it. Growing up as an orphan never is a wonderful thing, there's always the hint of tragedy...

Any half siblings he might possess...

Backstory*:

It is nothing special, just a boy who was orphaned due to circumstances beyond him... He got lucky, if you'd call it that.. When he turned fifteen, he was brought to Camp and with nowhere left to go, he stuck around.

Being one of the Oldest Members, he has lots of experience in situations that could spell life or death. He has killed before. He has seen a lot. Damon thinks all he can really do now is prepare the new comers for whatever comes their way, and pray the the gods that they figure out life better than he did.

Pet name*:

Goblin

...wasn't his idea...

Griffon Vulture.

it's a real thing...

Pet gender*:

Male

Pet age*:

Goblin is about seven years old.

Pet appearance*:

A large scavenger bird, a tawny brown with black dappling on the plumage around the body. The base of the neck has a thick ring of white feather, before thinning to downy up the neck towards the head. His eyes are black, with a grey beak.

His wing span nears five feet,

Other:

Is it pasta-ble that I made Damon a little to OP? Yes... Foolishness on my part, oh how fun it was to make his magic weapons...

Shout at me if I need to tone it down.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us