Wolf Play : Lock, please
Chatbox
 Santaena
11:37:13 Santa, Malke She/her
oh that is not chill at all whats your plan if you have one?
 Hallow's Eve
11:35:15 Hallow, Eve
The only issue is I live in where I work, so I don't really get a break, even if I take off
 Santaena
11:34:08 Santa, Malke She/her
I believe in you! and hopefully you dont suffer too much anxiety going back to work after
 Hallow's Eve
11:32:13 Hallow, Eve
Yeah it's been rough but I will get through it
 Santaena
11:31:24 Santa, Malke She/her
oh my goodness- im so sorry hopefully your job helps you out or gives you a break
 Hallow's Eve
11:30:30 Hallow, Eve
Well my job like went to hell lol. All the residents I take care of went feral and threatening each other so I took away the laundry room and they didn't like that. So they decided to start harassing me, like- police case harassment
 Santaena
11:28:09 Santa, Malke She/her
awe im sorry whats goin on?
 Hallow's Eve
11:27:03 Hallow, Eve
I'm barely hanging on to be honestly lol
 Santaena
11:26:42 Santa, Malke She/her
Pretty good what about you?
 Hallow's Eve
11:26:09 Hallow, Eve
How are you??
 Santaena
11:25:56 Santa, Malke She/her
Hallow!
 Hallow's Eve
11:24:51 Hallow, Eve
Santaena!!
 Santaena
11:22:01 Santa, Malke She/her
for sure but i cant complain too much im getting paid at home hehe
 Salom_
11:20:21 Sal, Salmon
Malke
Ah that's unfortunate, good luck with that! Those always are a bit of a pain
 Santaena
11:19:33 Santa, Malke She/her
eh doing this training thing for my job rn
 Salom_
11:17:32 Sal, Salmon
Hello Malke, how's it going
 Santaena
11:15:52 Santa, Malke She/her
heyoo
 Salom_
11:10:36 Sal, Salmon
Crow
Pretty good, thanks :)
 The Night Walker
11:08:30 Anemoia/Aedra
Surprise litters-
 Existence
11:01:20 Exist / Kuskyn
Oh I apparently still have wolves having pups xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Ermine : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Lock, pleaseJuly 8, 2022 06:53 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Edited at July 14, 2022 10:59 PM by ThisIsAPackName
Lock, pleaseJuly 8, 2022 06:57 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lock, pleaseJuly 8, 2022 06:59 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lock, pleaseJuly 8, 2022 07:15 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lock, pleaseJuly 8, 2022 07:25 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Edited at July 14, 2022 11:00 PM by ThisIsAPackName
Lock, pleaseJuly 8, 2022 07:28 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lock, pleaseJuly 8, 2022 11:58 PM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

Reserve.

Eventually a character'll go here.

Eventually.

Lock, pleaseJuly 9, 2022 04:51 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lock, pleaseJuly 10, 2022 11:06 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

AGNAR CADEL ____

19 || Male || Human || Heterosexual || Prince and Heir*

*Vying for prince and heir. If not, then he is a horseman and huntsman by trade and will be a later guard.

Reason Why Picked: If guard: While his skills regarding animals are always a plus, the reason he was chosen is for his combat skills. He's an exceptional archer and has no issues handling a sword, either. He's known among traders for his high quality kills (animal-wise) and high hunting success rate.

-- Also, if he is not the prince, perhaps he could act as a decoy prince. Or I could just alter his physical appearance a little. Whatever's needed. --

=====

Appearance:

Agnar is a refined creature -- not one that many would expect to enjoy more rough work. He is tall, standing over six feet, and not built with exceptional muscle; his athletic physique is more wiry and lithe, but the definition and toning in his body is quite evident. His strength may not be readily apparent, but oh, boy, is it there. Agnar has a triangular body shape; his back, arms, and shoulders are easily his strongest parts by default, though he does keep his legs in good condition.

Constantly furrowed brows are set above brilliant blue-gray eyes that seem to hold the darkest storms inside them. They have a certain grim intelligence to them, a wisdom beyond his years. An air of resignation to his fate. A straight nose is placed above a hard mouth; his lips are neither full nor flat, and they turn down slightly at the corners, though it is hardly noticeable. Defined cheekbones and a strong jaw meet at connected earlobes, giving his face an overall angular diamond shape.

While his eyebrows and thick eyelashes are a moderate-to-dark brown in color, the hair on his head is much lighter. Actually, it's so pale that many have called it white, and it very well may be. His hair is basically an overgrown crew cut, parted on the left. The sides are no more than an inch in length, and the top gradually lengthens to about two or three inches. It is straight, thick, and quite soft -- but don't touch his hair. He messes with it when irritated or stressed, though it, and he, usually looks composed and put together.

His clothing preferences are towards more simple attire. He has never been one for overly gaudy clothing, and he certainly never kept up with fasion trends. Of course, when circumstances demand, he can pull off a heavily embroidered suit and several layers of hot and itchy fabrics and make it look easy. When he has his way, though, his garments are breathable and not layered. A shirt, breeches, belt, and the occasional jerkin are just fine for him.

Personality:

This young man is hard to read. His cool, levelheadedness translates into a near-constant mysterious expression that gives nothing away as far as emotions are concerned. Very few people outside of his closest circle see anything but this calm serenity. He appears mature, chivalrous, and logical -- and he is, really, but there is much, much more than that to this character.

Agnar is, first and foremost, devious. He always has a plan and is carefully prepared for many a situation. His movements are subtle and coated in several layers of white lies, loopholes, and a few U-turns. There is always at least a bit of truth to him, though. He has both nothing and everything to lose, and he certainly acts like it. His outlook on life is grim, but he is not the kind to crumple to his knees and give up. Agnar is a fighter, and he will fight to his death for those things and people he cares about.

He has a large stubborn streak, and, when he can get away with it, a neverending list of snarky retorts and comments. This is directly contradicted by another part of him, which is very smooth and diplomatic. He will come across as rather immature in some cases and in the next moment, he can be Mr. Suave. It all depends on the situation and whether or not lives are at stake. His more flippant side only comes out when it will not cause distraction to the point of putting those around him in danger.

Another two-sided coin to this young man is his patience alongside his willingness to wipe the floor with someone's face. He is slow to anger and is extremely hard to offend, as he takes nothing personally. However, once he decides he's going to fight someone, he commits his all and leaves with no regrets. While Agnar may take nothing personally himself, he is all for defending the honor of another person. Those who throw low stones get dirty punches, and that's just how it is.

Cool Weather || Thunderstorms || Winning || Occasional Harmless Manipulation || Strategy Games || Animals || Potty Humor

Dislikes

Whiners || Daemonfolk || Extreme Temperatures || Heights || Murky Water || Drinking || Lame Jokes

Strengths:

+ He is well-versed in the weapons department. He excels at archery and other activities requiring precision and accuracy. His knee hinders his agility somewhat, especially when attempting to pivot on his injured leg, and so he prefers long-distance warfare.

+ He has amazing eyesight and hearing. Agnar has nothing supernatural or beyond human capabilities, but he has a wide frequency range and "perfect" vision.

+ His memory is strong. It is not photographic, nor can he remember entire conversations word for word, but he latches on to and retains information quite well. When learning, it doesn't take him long to catch on to the material, whether it be math or science related, social studies, or an instrument.

Weaknesses:

- He injured his knee as a child and is still feeling repercussions from the incident. When it comes to fight or flight instances, Agar's only choice is to fight. He is not a quick mover when it comes to getting away. He can maintain a jog, but long sprints are absolutely out of the question.

- Because of his love for hands-on activities, especially those involving archery and animal equipment, his hands and fingers are pretty dense. While they are not rough in the sense of being scratchy, his skin has thickened from callouses enough to inhibit his sense of touch throughout the majority of his hands. The exceptions are the fingertips of his ring and pinkie fingers.

- He has anxiety-induced insomnia. Getting to sleep is extremely difficult for him, and there are nights where he just lays awake staring at the ceiling until morning, sometimes several nights in a row. He has grown used to only a couple hours' rest, but it affects him more than he would like to admit.

=====

Theme Song: Pompeii, Bastille

Affiliations: Open

Backstory: TBD

RP Example: 6th Post Down

Activity Level: 8 or 9. I will not be on much August 6-15 but will return after.

Other: Meepity moop.

Edited at July 13, 2022 12:26 AM by Mother
Lock, pleaseJuly 13, 2022 12:26 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Agnar is complete! Depending on which role he actually takes on, I'll edit here and there and add a last name.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us