Wolf Play : He Who Had Died | Fantasy RP | WIP/DNP
Chatbox
 Existence
01:32:45 Exist / Kuskyn
Khaos, Ahh I haven't touched it because I didn't want it to ruin my 26K dominance xD
 Kháos
01:30:56 Kaos || Khaos
Is anyone else having issues with the Stagger Dominance feature?
 Drunken seas
01:19:55 Pera
Now itÂ’s time to draw a pumpkin dragon and finish of an air variant dragon and then start a commission and then finish off the cuts of an auction piece and then research and start drawing rider armour. I love doing this to myself 😂
 Existence
01:19:18 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I.. How many chimeras is Kaiza going to dump me?
 The Night Walker
01:17:52 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
Yeah lol
 The Night Walker
01:17:22 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
-Click-
 Transcendence
01:16:37 free palestine
Sorry im back i need that pvphh😭
 Drunken seas
01:16:32 Pera
Wait just searched it up, and yeah the horns make it look a little like that, save for the fact mine has front legs 😂
 Drunken seas
01:15:16 Pera
Aedra
What? WhatÂ’s that?
 The Night Walker
01:14:36 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
Reminds me of the bone knapper from httyd
 Drunken seas
01:13:14 Pera
Sneaky peak of a Halloween dragon..
-Click-
 Zeraphia
12:59:57 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Cold is the worst.

Cold is just 0/10.

But those are my thoughts too.

Anywho, I am exhausted. I'll catch you around tomorrow!
 The Night Walker
12:59:14 Anemoia/Aedra
I just realized "overtly" is an actual word º~°
 Nevermore.
12:55:17 Never/Nev
Vah

I just want to go there because I hate the cold.

I agree, half hour outside of town is the best place. You are close enough for the store but with less of the tourist.
 Zeraphia
12:52:18 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Honestly though. I'd just live there to live there. XD

It seems like so much fun. Just to get some land outside of town--a good half hour or so. Not too far away but not too close--
 Nevermore.
12:43:38 Never/Nev
Vah

I've heard such good things about Tallahassee *^*
I don't think I'll have time to stay too far from them. They are incredibly land locked and I'll be going two and half hours just to take my SO to see the beach.

I so badly want to become a snowbird and migrate down there every winter.
 Transcendence
12:43:01 free palestine
Fast pvp up
 Zeraphia
12:39:56 Vah the Ancient One
Never

I loved being out in Panama City and Tallahassee. Absolutely gorgeous
 Nevermore.
12:38:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It's been a rollercoaster of four years that's for sure. I'm ready to relocate.

I would love to live in Florida. I'm heading that way shortly with my SO to check in on my grandparents :")
 Zeraphia
12:32:17 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD

That's how it always goes though. You gotta try it once before it finally clicks that it's a bad idea.

I was down in Florida and Georgia for a bit and honestly, sometimes I miss that as well.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -3
Polar Bear : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

He Who Had Died | Fantasy RP | WIP/DNPJune 28, 2022 08:24 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

He Who Had Died

For hundreds of years, the Land of Alkio was peaceful and prosperous. The five kingdoms that held residency there were at peace, an easy and fruitful truce that their leaders long-since passed had started.

Until peace in the Land of Alkio was no longer an option.

One by one, the priests and priestesses of the different kingdoms of Alkio woke in the night, screams on their lips and their deities voices in their ears. They all told of the same dream, the same terror, the same vision. They'd all witnessed the same thing, the same prophecy--for it was surely a prophecy.

It had been a week since the dream, and none of them know that the other worshippers of those deities had also had the vision--knews traveled quickly, but not quick enough, it seemed.

Now, they're all mere hours away from seeing each other at the annual meetup of the priests and priestesses to report on the wellfare of their kingdoms. Will they let slip what has happened? Will they keep it their own secret to figure out?

Only one kingdom has scrolls that could potentially lead them to the answer. Will they find them before it's too late?

Will they find out who this 'he' is, and why the other gods are so terrified of him?

The Dream
They'd seen a space of complete darkness. In the distance, they'd heard screams, shouts, their gods voices in their ears: "He who had died has risen again." The voices of the deities was hurried, urgent, as if the message were one of great importance and great secrecy.

"He who had died has risen again."

A bright light in front of them, a silhoutte between them and the light. The silhoutte's head was tipped back soundlessly, stuck between something that looked like a scream or a laugh. The figures hands were wrapped around their own throat, before jerking forward and turning towards them.

"He who had died has risen again."

The figures eyes glowed an indescribable color, opening their mouth to reveal the same glowing hue. Soundlessly still, the silhoutte spoke to them, forming empty words that fell on deaf ears. Their gods voices grew only more urgent, louder in their ears, suffocating, deafening, so loud, loud, loud-

"HE WHO HAD DIED HAS RISEN AGAIN!"

And then they woke up.

Links:

Sign-Ups: You Are Here

Discussion: N/A

RP Thread: N/A

He Who Had Died | Fantasy RP | WIP/DNPJune 28, 2022 08:49 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules
1. All of Eve's rules, obviously.
2. Follow the guidelines set up for each species. Likewise, be original. If too may of one species is being made, I will lock it.
3. Again, questions--PM me. Do not clog up this thread with unnecessary talk.
5. There will be no images in this RP.
6. Check with me about pets!
7. This is semi-literate. That means I require full sentences for appearance and personality. Hide your favorite color in a sentence in other.
8. This also means that you need at least 2 paragraphs, with at least 5 sentences per paragraph, per post per character, and acceptable grammar. I understand writers block, but we need something to reply to.
9. If you are fighting, allow others to reply, and do not dodge every hit, or land every hit.
10. Be active. At least one post per week, unless you give me a viable reason as to why you can't do that.
11. No godmoding, powerplaying etc.. None of that will be tolerated.
12. Do not have all of your character be from the same kingdom.
13. Put the missing number from the rules in your form.
14. I reserve the right to deny applications.
15. Three strikes and "you're out". Break three rules, and you will be removed. Get three warnings, and you will be removed.
16. No perfect characters!
17. Drama in the RP is encouraged, however, OOC (Out Of OC) drama will not be tolerated. If you have an issue, PM me, and I will sort it out.
18. Reservations last 48 hours!
19. There will be a Two Character Limit! If you want to have more than two characters, you must seek permission from me.
20. Lastly, and most importantly, have fun!

The Species List

Humans
Humans are a pretty self-explanatory species. They're everyday humans like you and me, nothing that extroardinary about them. Because this is set in medieval times, there won't be unnatural hair or eye colors, although they can have tattoos or marks.

Humans can be in any of the kingdoms, but the highest amount of their species is found in the Kingdom of Hikyan.
Lifespan
Average Human Lifespan
Height
Any Human Height
Hair Color
Any Normal Human Color
Eye Color
Any Normal Human Color

Elves
Elves are humanoids that are just a little different from the average human. They're generally taller, their species having a much leaner build than a lot of others. They're not gangly or too thin, rather, they tend to be tall and lean, with sharp features. Of course, there are outliers, but it is extremely rare to see an elf that doesn't fall into the category of slim and tall--often, this elf will have mixed bloodlines.

Elves are also often categorized by their pointed ears and bright eyes. Their eyes seem to glow in many instances, and their ears may vary in length and sharpness of point, but they're pointed nonetheless. These two factors lead to them having heightened hearing and eyesight. Some elves have longer and sharper canines than humans do, although it's seemingly only a recent occurance in their genetics.

Elves are welcome in all kingdoms, but the basis of their species is in the Kingdom of Kekta.
Lifespan
200-300 Years
Height
5'8" Min. for Females, 5'10" Min. for Males.
The max is around 7'-7'6" feet.
Hair Color
Any Human Color
Eye Color
Any Color

Dwarves
Dwarves are, more often than not, short and sturdy people. They're characterized by being below the average height for every other species with a broad build that rivals tanks.

Edited at June 30, 2022 08:56 AM by Polly

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us