Wolf Play : No Time To Die | Dog RP | WIP, DNP
Chatbox
 Drunken seas
01:19:55 Pera
Now itÂ’s time to draw a pumpkin dragon and finish of an air variant dragon and then start a commission and then finish off the cuts of an auction piece and then research and start drawing rider armour. I love doing this to myself 😂
 Existence
01:19:18 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I.. How many chimeras is Kaiza going to dump me?
 The Night Walker
01:17:52 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
Yeah lol
 The Night Walker
01:17:22 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
-Click-
 Transcendence
01:16:37 free palestine
Sorry im back i need that pvphh😭
 Drunken seas
01:16:32 Pera
Wait just searched it up, and yeah the horns make it look a little like that, save for the fact mine has front legs 😂
 Drunken seas
01:15:16 Pera
Aedra
What? WhatÂ’s that?
 The Night Walker
01:14:36 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
Reminds me of the bone knapper from httyd
 Drunken seas
01:13:14 Pera
Sneaky peak of a Halloween dragon..
-Click-
 Zeraphia
12:59:57 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Cold is the worst.

Cold is just 0/10.

But those are my thoughts too.

Anywho, I am exhausted. I'll catch you around tomorrow!
 The Night Walker
12:59:14 Anemoia/Aedra
I just realized "overtly" is an actual word º~°
 Nevermore.
12:55:17 Never/Nev
Vah

I just want to go there because I hate the cold.

I agree, half hour outside of town is the best place. You are close enough for the store but with less of the tourist.
 Zeraphia
12:52:18 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Honestly though. I'd just live there to live there. XD

It seems like so much fun. Just to get some land outside of town--a good half hour or so. Not too far away but not too close--
 Nevermore.
12:43:38 Never/Nev
Vah

I've heard such good things about Tallahassee *^*
I don't think I'll have time to stay too far from them. They are incredibly land locked and I'll be going two and half hours just to take my SO to see the beach.

I so badly want to become a snowbird and migrate down there every winter.
 Transcendence
12:43:01 free palestine
Fast pvp up
 Zeraphia
12:39:56 Vah the Ancient One
Never

I loved being out in Panama City and Tallahassee. Absolutely gorgeous
 Nevermore.
12:38:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It's been a rollercoaster of four years that's for sure. I'm ready to relocate.

I would love to live in Florida. I'm heading that way shortly with my SO to check in on my grandparents :")
 Zeraphia
12:32:17 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD

That's how it always goes though. You gotta try it once before it finally clicks that it's a bad idea.

I was down in Florida and Georgia for a bit and honestly, sometimes I miss that as well.
 Nevermore.
12:29:45 Never/Nev
Vah

Oh so much fun... I was told that it was a bad idea to move in with my childhood best friend and I should have listened xD

I grew up in a forest, so that definitely is home to me. I went to visit an old friend who lives in the neighbors I grew up in earlier this year and I absolutely miss it 😭
 Zeraphia
12:26:23 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD oh man. Roommates can be "fun".

I think it was growing up a bit in Montana that the rolling hills, land as far as you can see... it just seemed homely. XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -3
Polar Bear : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

No Time To Die | Dog RP | WIP, DNPJune 18, 2022 06:45 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
"Well, this is a nice change of scenery."
"It's a burning city."
"I was being sarcastic."

No Time To Die

Discussion
Thread
No Time To Die | Dog RP | WIP, DNPJune 18, 2022 06:53 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Plot

Roughly thirty years into the future, humans have completely killed their own species. From disease that was uncontrolled, nuclear radiation, and all of that among a bunch of other bullshit, the only thing left to roam the earth is animals. They were immune to the human's radiation and whatever sickness and disease it was that killed them, leaving them behind on a broken planet. Nothing is what it once was, and no animal now remembers a singular thing about the Old World.

Now, two groups of dogs have been dominating what was once Los Angeles. Clearly, the city isn't as populated as it once was, and well, there isn't much to do anymore. Mother nature has been reclaiming the world for years now, therefore things have been slowly going south. Crumbling buildings, bridges collapsing, sinkholes forming, water going into places it shouldn't. This created a natural diversion between the groups, therefore they each decided that they would simply share the city. One group took the northern side of the city, and the other took the southern side.

However, not everything can last.

Summer has come around the corner and a horrid drought has caused most of the water to evaporate, making easy access to each other's respectful sections of the city. Some dogs have even been leaving to see other dogs that they shouldn't, which is entirely forbidden. Others have been scavenging for food. Some may just like the change of scenery. However, as each group catches on to the other's activities, this causes the dogs to become rather vicious with each other.

So in the midst of this war has got everyone on edge. There is no quiet moments anymore, and while the dogs struggle with finding water and other food, something else lingers in the shadows of the city. Something that is sinister. Dark. Brutal. Menacing. Ruthless.

A group of three dogs, known as the Three Giants, have made it Los Angeles in hopes of finding refuge. What is so special about these dogs, you ask? Well, while every animal was immune the human's radiation, some dogs actually mutated from it. These three dogs are the only ones known to have mutated from it, and are fearless creatures. Their abilities are like no other, and when the two groups in the city get word from this, they must learn to work together before they kill each other, or before the Three Giants kill them.

There's simply no time to die in a world like this.
No Time To Die | Dog RP | WIP, DNPJune 18, 2022 07:04 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
RP Rules

1. All of Eve's rule apply and trump all. If you must, review the rules when needed.

2. You must be active. Post at least twice a week, and if something comes up, you would like to drop the RP, etc, PM me and let me know instead of just leaving everyone in the dark.

3. This is a literate to advanced RP. That being said, you must be able to type at least 300 words per post with proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. Your character sheets should also reflect this.

4. Have at least ten sentences in each personality and appearance when signing up.

5. Images are allowed if properly credited, but you still have to write a description.

6. Be sure to include everyone. Do not have your character constantly steal the spotlight, have all the attention, center everything around them, etc. This is a group RP, not a 1x1.

7. Be as realistic as possible! Obviously this RP features some more supernatural elements, but everything should still be realistic. Your characters can get injured, killed, will be flawed, etc. Your characters will not be insanely colored, though, or have things like wings, long teeth, etc.

8. This should go without saying, but hate the character and not the player. I will not be toleration any OOC drama.

9. You are allowed up to four characters, preferably two males and two females, though this can be changed based on the current gender ratio. You may only have one high rank.

10. Reservations last 48 hours unless an extension is asked for.

11. If you need to ask me a question, please either ask it in the disucssion or PM me regarding it. Do not clog the sign-up thread.

12. Keep the genders as balanced as possible.

13. The use of strong language is allowed, but do not over do it.

14. Do not control other's characters, harm them without permission, kill without permission, etc.

15. No OP characters.

16. No god-modding.

17. No romance between your own characters. However, playing a parent-child duo or siblings is welcome.

18. Please always be kind and respectful to those who are in the RP.

19. Do not be afraid to voice an idea! I'd love to hear them.

20. Have fun!
No Time To Die | Dog RP | WIP, DNPJune 18, 2022 07:11 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Territory

As mentioned before, the RP takes place in what once was Los Angeles. Obviously, a huge city. However, most of it has been flooded, and most of it has been destroyed due to Mother Nature taking her course and crumbling buildings, vines reclaiming the streets and up the sides of buildings, etc.

Both of the groups agreed that one would take the northern side of the city, and the other would take the southern side. They have been rather distant for a while, but since the drought has started and water has cleared up, the city has become more open and each side has become more accessible. The northern side of the city is less untouched, made up of plenty neighborhoods that the dogs have made their homes. The south side is made up of the larger buildings, making it more dangerous as they collapse. However, each group still manages to find shelter wherever they can.

There is a park that makes the two territories connect and is considered to be a neutrel ground. Sometimes the groups may come here to meet and decide on certain things regarding food, water, shelter, sometimes even offer things to one another. This park is decent-sized, and sometimes dogs may just come here to simply talk and get to know one another.
No Time To Die | Dog RP | WIP, DNPJune 18, 2022 07:20 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Roles
Explained

Groups

The two groups share the same system and are now slowly coming together, so ranks have merged and the group decided that they would also keep two separate leaders from each one of the groups. This was to prevent diversion. So one leader is from the Northern group, and the other is from the Southern (keep this in mind when making your characters).

Also, (when making your characters) since the groups have merged together, some dogs in the ranks will be a mix of the Northern and Southern group. This means that they will not exactly all get along as they share the same rank (i.e. two hunters - one from the Northern group and the other from the Southern group). Just to spice some things up :)

Leader
The leader is the most dominant dog in the group. They make the law, and their word should never be questioned. They are normally supported by their mate or any other elected leader within the group. Their word is the final word, and they can do as they please with their group.

**Note: If the leader, say, from the Northern group has a mate, they will also be listed as a leader.

Second-in-command
The leader's right hand. They are the second most dominant and very trusted by the leader. They help to enforce rules and give any opinions that the leader may ask of them. They are known to also give out tasks to the lower ranks. In the leader's absence, they take over.

There is one for each group, chosen by the leader.

Delta
There is one from each group. They put together hunting parties, scouting parties, etc, and may choose who they want to lead. Most of the time, however, they lead. They are skilled in hunting and tracking.

Subordinates
A mix of dogs from both groups. They do the hunting, fighting, scouting, etc, and make up the bulk of the group. There is a mix of dogs like hunters, scouts, mothers, pups, juveniles, etc.

Omegas
The lowest of the low. These two dogs (can be from either groups or both), have been known to be the 'punching bag'. They are not treated well, and most of the time are demoted to this rank for disrespect, breaking rules, etc.

The Three Giants

These three dogs are the dogs that have come to take what the groups have. Or maybe. Their plan isn't entirely set in stone. However, they are the three dogs that have been mutated one way or another. When making one of these characters, please be sure to not make their power too unrealistic. That would include things like seeing in the future, time travel, etc. Instead, do things like super strength, speed, agility, listening, etc.

They will have multiple weaknesses when it comes to their power as well so they are not OP. I will also be very picky when it comes to these characters.

Edited at June 27, 2022 12:54 PM by queen.
No Time To Die | Dog RP | WIP, DNPJune 27, 2022 12:58 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Masterlist

Group

Leader
Name | Age | Sex | Northern | pack id | pg #
Name | Age | Sex | Southern | pack id | pg #

Second-in-command
Name | Age | Sex | Northern | pack id | pg #
Name | Age | Sex | Southern | pack id | pg #