Wolf Play : War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Drunken seas
01:19:55 Pera
Now itÂ’s time to draw a pumpkin dragon and finish of an air variant dragon and then start a commission and then finish off the cuts of an auction piece and then research and start drawing rider armour. I love doing this to myself 😂
 Existence
01:19:18 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I.. How many chimeras is Kaiza going to dump me?
 The Night Walker
01:17:52 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
Yeah lol
 The Night Walker
01:17:22 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
-Click-
 Transcendence
01:16:37 free palestine
Sorry im back i need that pvphh😭
 Drunken seas
01:16:32 Pera
Wait just searched it up, and yeah the horns make it look a little like that, save for the fact mine has front legs 😂
 Drunken seas
01:15:16 Pera
Aedra
What? WhatÂ’s that?
 The Night Walker
01:14:36 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
Reminds me of the bone knapper from httyd
 Drunken seas
01:13:14 Pera
Sneaky peak of a Halloween dragon..
-Click-
 Zeraphia
12:59:57 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Cold is the worst.

Cold is just 0/10.

But those are my thoughts too.

Anywho, I am exhausted. I'll catch you around tomorrow!
 The Night Walker
12:59:14 Anemoia/Aedra
I just realized "overtly" is an actual word º~°
 Nevermore.
12:55:17 Never/Nev
Vah

I just want to go there because I hate the cold.

I agree, half hour outside of town is the best place. You are close enough for the store but with less of the tourist.
 Zeraphia
12:52:18 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Honestly though. I'd just live there to live there. XD

It seems like so much fun. Just to get some land outside of town--a good half hour or so. Not too far away but not too close--
 Nevermore.
12:43:38 Never/Nev
Vah

I've heard such good things about Tallahassee *^*
I don't think I'll have time to stay too far from them. They are incredibly land locked and I'll be going two and half hours just to take my SO to see the beach.

I so badly want to become a snowbird and migrate down there every winter.
 Transcendence
12:43:01 free palestine
Fast pvp up
 Zeraphia
12:39:56 Vah the Ancient One
Never

I loved being out in Panama City and Tallahassee. Absolutely gorgeous
 Nevermore.
12:38:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It's been a rollercoaster of four years that's for sure. I'm ready to relocate.

I would love to live in Florida. I'm heading that way shortly with my SO to check in on my grandparents :")
 Zeraphia
12:32:17 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD

That's how it always goes though. You gotta try it once before it finally clicks that it's a bad idea.

I was down in Florida and Georgia for a bit and honestly, sometimes I miss that as well.
 Nevermore.
12:29:45 Never/Nev
Vah

Oh so much fun... I was told that it was a bad idea to move in with my childhood best friend and I should have listened xD

I grew up in a forest, so that definitely is home to me. I went to visit an old friend who lives in the neighbors I grew up in earlier this year and I absolutely miss it 😭
 Zeraphia
12:26:23 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD oh man. Roommates can be "fun".

I think it was growing up a bit in Montana that the rolling hills, land as far as you can see... it just seemed homely. XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -3
Polar Bear : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 17, 2022 03:21 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
War Untold
Heavy heavy heavy wip

For years, the Saints of Fenrir have been an active part of their city, carving out an existence that is not only beneficial to the town, but comfortable for themselves. Unbeknownst to most of the city, though, is that their resident motorcycle club is a clan of Lycans. They've lived mostly peacefully in the city that they've claimed as their own, keeping their noses clean as possible and causing as little trouble as they can. They're a secretive crew, preferring to protect and keep the truth about their identities a secret. Humans haven't always been kind to those who are different from them in the past. Still, this city has become home to the Saints, and they view it as their territory. It's too bad someone has come in with the potential to ruin it all.

The Wolf Shifters known as The Devil's Hounds have arrived in town recently, taking up residence on the other side of the city. They're far from the Saints, but not far enough to go completely unnoticed. With their troublesome and attention seeking behavior putting them on the radar of ever law enforcement agent in the city, it was only a matter of time before the Lycans herd of this new found rival. This group goes against everything the Saints have worked for, everything they stand for and believe in. They put it all at risk with their selfish and reckless behavior.

What the Hounds don't realize is that, while they may have been top dog where they're from, there's a bigger, more dangerous predator on the loose, and their tresspassing on it's territory. With their lives and everything they've worked for threatened, at risk of being pulled out from beneath them, an uncertain path lies in front of the Saints of Fenrir. They can try to find a way to coexist with these new wolves, hoping that they can keep their clan safe in the process, or they can eliminate the opposition entirely. No one really knows what's going to happen, but as tensions build, it's a wonder how long it'll take until this supernatural war spills over into the human world.

Two Worlds collide as a newly arrived group of Wolf Shifters threaten the existence of a resident Lycan Clan. Not thrilled by the presence of the new wolves and what their newfound presence means, it's merely a matter of time before Lycan Retaliation leads to an all out war between the two groups. Tensions run high and tempers flare as the outcome remains uncertain, neither necessarily ready or willing to back down or concede. All either of them know: the city isn't big enough for the both of them.

Hello!
If you cannot tell by the poorly written plot, or the poorly written summary/breakdown, this is an rp that is meant to be a Lycan Clan vs Wolf Shifter Pack. Basically a Rp styled with the idea of almost a Gang vs Gang kind of vibe. There is a lot of information that's to come, and I hope you all will bare with me as we take one step at a time to ensure that nothing is missed.

Thank you!

Edited at June 18, 2022 07:08 AM by Imperial Sands
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 18, 2022 02:42 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of WP's and Eve's Rules
1. Be Active. Do not Join just to never Participate. This goes for Rp Thread and Discussion. For Rp Posts, though, if you haven't posted in 3 to 4 Days, I will Simply Remove your Character.

2. This is a Semi-Literate to more Advanced Literate Rp. This means that Every Post needs to be At least Two Full Paragraphs [5-8 Sentences Min.] with decent Punctuation, Grammar, and Spelling. This will need to be Demonstrated in Rp and Sign Ups.

3. Maximum of 4 Characters Per Person. I may make exceptions for Secondary Characters or NPCs you want to control, etc.

4. Detailed Descriptions are Required as the Minimum for Characters Appearance and Personality. Images are allowed if they're from proper sources, credited properly, etc. If I have to correct too many people on this, I will simply insist on just descriptions.

5. Read Everything. No Seriously. At some point make sure you've read everything for this Rp. If you have read it all, put the missing number hidden somewhere in your form.

6. If you use images for anything, make sure they're properly credited, free to use stock, and that your following WP's rules.

8. Drama in IC is Greatly Encouraged, but Drama OOC is NOT Acceptable at All.

9. No Godmodding, Perfect Characters, etc. You know the works.

10. Be Fair when Fighting, but Realistic. 1v1, a Wolf Shifter isn't going to win against a Lycan. That's why they do safety in numbers. But also, when fighting, you cannot land every hit, and you cannot dodge every fit.

11. Have fun!

Note: I will add more rules if I think I need them!

The Clan/Pack Rules

For the Saints of Fenrir

1. No Illegal Activity. Anyone found participating in another other than the Fights will be exiled from the clan and forced out of the city.

2. Do NOT Reveal the Truth About us to Anyone Without Permission First.

3. No Lycan is Allowed Out on a Full Moon Night. They Must be on the Main Property or in the Own Homes. It's too Dangerous.

4. Any Acts or Crimes against a Lycan Must be Reported to the Commander. Do Not Retaliate without Approval from the Boss.

5. Do NOT Change ANYONE. You MUST have the Commander's Approval to Change Someone, and the Must have been a Pledge First. This Included Wives or Husbands.

6. Ultimately, Do Not do Anything that puts the Clan in Danger.

For the Devil's Hounds
1. Do Not Get Caught.

2. Do Whatever You Want, as Long as the Pack Gets a Cut.

3. The Alpha has the Final Say in Anything.

4. Don't go down without a Fight.

5. Respect the High Ranks.

Edited at June 18, 2022 07:12 AM by Imperial Sands
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 18, 2022 02:52 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Saints of Fenrir

Basic Information

Known as "The Saints of Fenrir" the Lycan Clan fronts as a Motorcycle Club to the rest of the city so that fewer questions are asked about them that might risk exposing them. The Clan has been there for years but was more so wrestling somewhere inbetween gang and MC prior to their current leadership. With the previous leader, he was wanting to take them down a darker road of illegal activities and dangerous choices. However, the quickly was nipped in the bud when the current Commander challenged for Leadership and won. Ever since, they've worked hard to turn the Saints into a Respectable almost like Organization, though it's still viewed more as a MC than anything, which is preferred.

The Saints are a smaller faction of a much larger pack run by Reyna Flores. When she took over, she decided it was best for the pack to be split between multiple factions within different cities so there weren't so many Lycans in one place. It was a slow start, but over the years the pack has secured a foothold in multiple other cities, though the one here is the main hub.

It's important to know that everyone knows of the Saints in their city, but not in a bad way. They've managed to wiggle into the favor of almost everyone, all the good people that is, in the city. They don't operate like other MCs, instead prefer to go through legitimate pathways to get what they want instead of spreading violence and misbehavior. If anything, the Saints try to be a barrier between the good citizens of the city and the bad, preferring to protect their home and it's occupants.

Within the MC

Taking a closer look at the inner working reveals a complex but pretty straight forward system. Every Lycan pulls their own weight in one way or another. Each and every member contributes to the Clan to help keep it afloat. While they primarily use the idea of a MC as a front to the humans of their home, they do actually function a lot like one.

Every Lycan contributes, which means every one of them has some form of occupation. If they don't have one, the clan will give them one. Their bills and livelihoods come first, but each member also contributes some income to the Clan themsleves. It doesn't have to be a lot, but it's a requirement to keep facilities running, ugrade equipment, etc. No one is pressured to give more than what they can, and every little bit counts. They are a clan, a community, they have each other's backs, and they're around going to put anyone down if they have a rough month and can't contribute as much as normal. Hell, no one bats an eye if someone can contribute thousands but the next guy can only offer a hundred. They rely on one another, and it comes without judgement.

Of course, the income from the clan members isn't the primary source of revenue. There are a few different facets for that. One being the bar they own and have on their property. It's used as a gathering place for the clan, but it's also open to the general public too. This is one of the options that Lycans will be sent to work if they cannot find their own job.

The second, and largest source of income, come from the one illegal thing the pack actively takes part in: Underground Fights. They host an Underground Fighting ring where they pit outside fighters against each other, or even against member of the clan. Everyone who joins is a volunteer and understand the rules of the fights. However, it doesn't end there. For the people who are looking to spend top dollar and get a real thrill, there is an even deeper option, though it's only for those who know the truth about the Saints. These select people can pay heavily every once and a while for a Lycan on Lycan fight, in actual Lycan form. It's a brutal and bloody experience that always leaves those people coming back for more. With betting and entry fees for both types of fights, the Underground Fights are a lucrative source of income for the Clan.

Thankfully, due to their positive and helpful relationship with the Law Enforcement of the city, their activity with the Underground Fights goes unbothered. Known for having deep connections the cops don't have, and being able to figure things out or find things that they can't, the Clan and the Law Enforcement do a little tradesy. The Cops don't bother them about the fights (hell they go to watch too), in exchange for the occasional help when needed. It's never anything bad, more so helping to locate lost kids, connect some dots, locate a suspect, etc. The Saints are happy to oblige, as it's just another way to help their community.

Wheeling back to income though, and businesses, the Saints have their fingers in a bunch of different pies, just enough to give them a far, but delicate reach that can shift if need be. From protection, to chaperoning, to accounting and representing, there are few things the clan doesn't have some sort of in on.

With the exception of the Underground Fighting Ring, it's important to know that the Saints do not tolerate Illegal activity. Do they sometimes have to cross into the territory from time to time? Yes, but they have specific Lycans for that. But they do not tolerate any members of their Lycans taking part in anything illegal, no matter what it is. Those in the pack who are sent to do the illegal things, those are specific wolves and they only go where the Commander tells them to. They aren't allowed to just go out and break the law.

Their Territory

While the Clan considers most of the city their territory, the large plot of land they own is considered the center of it. If you were going to compare them to actual wolves, this land would be their den.

Most of the Lycans within the Clan reside either in their own homes throughout the city, or in the apartments that are on the land they own. Typically it's the single, nonfamily wolves that live on the land, while those with significant others, children, etc. usually live in their own places somewhere in town. Most of their dwellings aren't far from that main plot of land, all of them being within a 30 minute drive of the location.

The Apartment building on their land is a simple two story building with about 20 apartments in it of varying sizes. From studios to 2 bedrooms, the apartments allow Lycans to have a little place to call their own, or roommate with another Lycan until they one day have a place of their own. It's not a fancy bulding by any means, nor are the apartments, but they get the job done and they're well taken care of.

There are a few other buildings on the surface of the plot of land, with several more facilities taking place below the surface.

First is the bar. It's pretty simple, a bit old in structure, but the Lycans maintain it well and keep it from falling apart. It's big enough to hold about 30 or so people snugly, but with a patio out front and back, it can support easily twice as many customers. There is an empty studio apartment on the second floor that is locked up and used as storage. Next is the two story, L-shaped building that holds primarily offices. This is where they conduct a lot of the other businesses they run and do. If someone in the clan needs an office for the job, they will be given one in the building. It's equipped with multiple meeting rooms and a conference room as well. Like the bar the main entrance to this building is accessible from the main road in front of their land, as customers will come in and out to do business. It's in this building that you will find Reyna's office on the first floor. It is the largest office in the building, and down the hall from it is the meeting room she, her second, and the found council use for their meetings.

Lastly is a stand alone garage where all the bikes and cars are kept when the Lycans are on property. This is mostly because they don't want anyone messing with their things. It removes temptation to keep them in a building than parked outside.

There is plenty of open space on the land, so if the clan needs to build studios, buildings, etc. they have the room to.

Beneath the surface is a surprising amount of things too. From the bar there is a door that leads to a stair case, that leads to another door before it lets you into a almost parking garage like shelter. This is where the Underground Fights are held. There is always a Lycan at the last door who lets people in and out, and believe me, you're only getting in if you're allowed to.

The second underground facility is accessible from two points, one through the garage and one through the apartment building. This is a bit more of a grim structure as it holds all the necessary equipment and cells for containing the Lycans during the full moon. The doors are security doors made of the strongest material they could get them made in, while acts as a last resort of keeping the enraged lycans contained if they escape all other restraints. No one except the Clan is allowed in this part of the building. For obvious reasons.

Lycanthropy

As mentioned, the Saints are all Lycans, or Lycanthropes.
This means they, whether born or bitten, can turn into bi-pedaled monstrous canines, beasts really. They are tall, powerful creatures who practically ooze power and strength. However, with every pro there is a con. While they do get this amazing power, this astounding strength, there also comes the rage, the fury, the lack of control. It's what makes the Lycans so dangerous, because not only do they have to learn to control their most primal instincts and nature, but they're also nearly controled by the moon as well.

Away from the fullmoon, it's much easier for Lycans to control themselves, however, they are also weaker then, less swayed by the power of the moon. However, as time passes and the full moon gets closer, things will change. They will get stronger, but control will begin to slip, becoming a struggle to them. Only the older and experienced Lycans have enough control to shift on a full moon, because that isn't a choice, and keep themselves from raging. On a fullmoon, as well as the days just before and just after, is when a Lycan is at it's most dangerous. Quick to anger and rage, it's best to tread lightly around them at night (they are affected less during the day), or avoid them until time has passed. During these full moons though, the Lycans are at their strongest. Even trained and experienced wolves will struggle during these times, and can still be set off. So it's best just to tread carefully.

It's important to note that when shifted in their lycan form they give way to a more instinctual way of thinking, their human brain kind of taking a back seat. The only real exception of this is during and right around the new moon when a Lycan is at it's weakness [save an eclipse]. During this time they can still think more strategically, but as time gets closer to a full moon, they lose more and more of that human mind to the lycan brain, and run off instincts and reflexes, their carnal or primal brain.

There is no separating a Lycan into two beings. Being a Lycan is a part of who they are, there is no denying it, ignoring it, or avoiding it. It is who they are, and who they always will be.

Here are some Basic Facts to keep in mind when making a Lycan:

• They range in Height from 6 feet Minimum to up to 8 Feet when standing erect.
• Their fur can come in any sort of natural color.
• Their eye color is a more vibrant, glowing version of their normal eyes.
• Lycans can vary in size, shape, and appearance. They can have different shaped ears, muzzles, fur length, tail length, etc.
• Lycans are bi-pedaled with the ability to move around on all fours.
• Lycans have accelerated healing, enchanced senses and reflexed, and enhanced movements & strength.
• They Do Not wear clothes when shifted. They just don't sorry.

The Founder's Council

This is the Council made up of the Commander, the Second, and the Founders. These are all the High Ranking Lycans within the pack, and majority were there when Reyna took over, and were her primary supporters. Together this group make the decisions for the pack, voting on them with a majority rules kind of way, though the Commander ultimately has the final say if needed. This is the Council who will pick a new Commander if the time ever came, and are trusted to help lead the pack into prosperity.

Humans in the Clan

Humans in the clan are not unusual nor forbidden, Lycans are just required to take precautions when entering relations with them, and later, if they choose to, revealing their nature to them. Humans are really only considered apart of the Clan under two conditions: They're the Significant Other of a Lycan, or a Pledge [See Role Description]. This little blip will be in regards to the first.

Humans who are Married to a Lycan hold that Lycan's Rank as well basically, or at least the Dominance of that Rank. They may not hold the power of the rank, but they get the respect of it. An example of this would be a Founder's Wife or Husband. The would not make decisions or be apart of the Founder's Council, but they would still be treated with high respect amongst the Clan. However, it's important to note the key word in there: Married. It's a bit old fashioned to some, but the Clan doesn't give the rank of the Lycan to a girlfriend or fiance. This is just a matter of trust and commitment, as there is no garunutee of permanency with a Girlfriend/Boyfriend or a Fiance. There still isn't complete permanency with Wives or Husbands, because divorce obviously, but it's less likely, and those married are more likely to keep the secret and not lash out [sometimes]. However, those married to Lycans understand that betraying the pack by revealing their identity would not.. em.. well.. end up well for them. Whereas that reality isn't quite as heavy for someone who can just leave without going through a legal process.

Basically: when you marry the Lycan you marry the clan.

Non-married SO's are not treated with disrespect though, they are considered apart of the pack still, but just as a regularly ranked member. They don't get extra respect or extra treatment, and are expected to respect the high ranks and abide by the rules without issue. If they don't they'll be punished just as a member of the clan would be.

All of the Clan Humans Know:
Revealing the Truth about the Nature of the Saints is the Ultimate Form of Betrayal and Will Not be Tolerated.

Edited at June 18, 2022 06:18 AM by Imperial Sands
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 18, 2022 02:52 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Devil's Hounds

Basic Information

The Devil's Hounds are a younger group of Wolf Shifters, in terms of both age and existence. This is the first "generation" of Hounds if you will, seeing as they're only a group that has existed for the past year or so. Most of the members are in the late teens to early twenties, so they're relatively young and inexperienced, though they think otherwise.

On the outside it's clear that the Hounds are a "wannabe" gang type group. They haven't done anything that is terrible and irreversible, but they're certainly on the path to getting there. They're delinquents, to put it plainly. They get into mischief and petty crimes, their sources of revenue rarely being anything close to clean. They run around causing mayhem simply because they believe they can. After all, if they need to make a quick get away they can shift and make a run for it. If they're seen as wolves, no one will ever think it's them. Right? Still, they're escalating over time, their frequency and severity of the crimes they commit are increasing as their need and lust for power and money grows.

The Hounds left their previous city for this one when they became generally unwelcomed by the occupents of their previous territory. Once all the crimes were connected to the group, public opinion of them shattered [not that it was good to begin with] and they were quickly rejected by the community there. Deciding they enjoyed their fun, they uprooted and landed here, now determined to plant those roots and become a constant presence within the city. But not a good one. Whereas the Saints like to live in peace and harmony, the Hounds want to be feared and revered. They want others to look down and get out of their way when they walk down the street, for everyone know not to mess with them. They want to be respected, but fearfully. Of course, they don't really know how to go about it, and all their really proving to be is a nuisance to the city. A thorn in it's side.

Unfortunately their antics no longer just attract the attention of law enforcement, but of a beast of a different nature.

Within the Group

A deeper look into the group shows a dysfunctional mess. It works some how, albeit probably not well, but it does. their inexperience and youth shows, constantly making rash and impulsive decisions that don't always end well with them. However, there is one thing that is on their side that makes doing anything to them difficult: the sheer amount of numbers they have.

The Devil's Hounds are a large group of Wolf Shifters, their numbers swelling due to their recruiting techniques. They primarily bring in younger members, those just about to leave high school or freshly graduated. Young minds who are old enough to be smart, but malleable enough not to be a threat to the older members of the pack. And that's truly what this is to a degree, a pack. There is an absolutely hierarchal standing within the pack, where those who have the misfortune of being low ranked or weak are often ridiculed by the stronger.

If the pack were older, more mature and experienced, they would be a viscious group. Their morals aren't high, they'll do just about anything to get what they want, and it isn't long until the tether they have on what's right and wrong is gone for good. There is an entitledness to them that states that they deserve to be at the top of the food chain, and they fully believe they are. The Hound think they're untouchable, unstoppable. That they're the strongest there is out there. When things get rough they tend to meet it with teeth to make whatever is causing the issue to submit.

The Hounds try to model their pack and behavior off of what they think real wolves operate, though they don't really have a true understanding. They're reckless youths being reckless youths, living with an ego the size of New York. There is no real structure to their pack, there are ranks and leaders, but there is no structure on how to live, what rules truly need to be followed, and what lines to toe. However, they are good at causing mayhem and trouble, their skills at smaller crimes is adept. It won't take them long, maybe a couple of years, to get established as a true gang, and when they finally find that footing, they'll be something fearsome. But they do have to get there first.

Their "Territory"

The Hounds have recently settled down into the city on the opposite side from where the Lycans to them. They've claimed it for their own, though, unbeknowst to them it already has an owner. They have no idea that the Lycans are there, as they keep their identity close to the vest, and they fully believe they're the Apex Predator in the city.

They've taken up complete residence in a simple two story apartment complex, all the rooms now rented members of the pack. The landlord couldn't say now to thousands of dollars in cash handed to him to secure the whole building for the crew. He didn't care where the money came from, there was no way he was turning down cold hard cash.

While the building isn't in tip top shape, it'll do for now. The largest and nicestof the apartments go to the high ranked wolves first, the Alpha and Beta sharing one, and the Deltas and the Gammas sharing another. From there on, the rest of the pack has taken to the apartments, several of them rooming up in each one. The oldest and most run down room? To the Omega of course. This building, though, is considered their "den". For them it's the heart of their territory and basically sacred.

The one true benefit of the building location? Besides being away from the Lycans? It's proximity to the College. The College is their primary stomping grounds, their hunting grounds really. This is where they go to find potential new recruits, parties, hook ups, money, etc. With their age they know the colleges are the easiest to prowl, and so they do. They'll integrate with the student population and use it as a tool to further their pack. Of course, their ways and methods are already leaking out onto the street and drawing attention to them from others in the city.

They'll soon find out, though, that this territory was not left unclaimed, that they may not be the Top Dog on the street after all.

Wolf Shifting

While on the surface Wolf Shifters seem similar to Lycans, seemingly being Werewolves, that is not the case at all. The simplest way to put it is that Wolf Shifters are Humans, but Humans who can take Wolf Form. They still have their human mind in wolf form, they don't become wolves themselves. They don't have the natural instincts wolves do mentally, so they have to learn how to adjust to being wolves phsyically. They have to learn how to control their four legged body, use their senses, etc. There is not Wolf part of their mind that can help guide them whenever, it's just their human mind in there.

Of course, this lack of Wolf Mind leads the Hounds to acting very Wolfish at times, believing that they are wolves, even though they definitely aren't. The Hounds view themselves and call themselves Werewolves, but make no mistake, they are not.

Wolf Shifters, a canine class of Shifter, are able to turn into normal wolves. They all vary in size and color, but they aren't anything other than what an actual wolf would appear to be. They also don't gain any extra abilities when in their human form. They don't heal exceptionally fast, albeit they do heal a bit faster than normal but not Lycan or Werewolf fast. They don't have super strength of speed. In fact, they don't even have their wolf senses all the time, they actually have to mentally draw on them to use them. They don't have any of the characteristics of a wolf in their human form, not including the behavior in which they act. They're just humans.

Perhaps the ONE thing they do have is: they're a bit more durable than regular humans. They still get hurt, and will get knocked down by a stronger opponent, but they can handle a bit more than the average human can.

This also means they aren't affected or controled by the moon if you hadn't guessed already. They are no more allergic silver than a regular person might be, but it definitely can still kill them if used to pierce their heart. They don't have any special weaknesses, they have the same ones as a wolf or human might have.

Here are some Facts to keep in mind when making a Wolf Shifter:
• Their wolf form is a normal wolf, they range in size like normal wolves do.
• Their coat colors and eye colors are normal wolf colors in their wolf form.
• When in human form, they're human, in wolf form they're human mind in a wolf body.
• Shifting is a gene, and when around other shifters it brings it out in the host.
• They are Quadraped, and don't have any real special abilities, other than the obvious wolf body.
• They heal slightly faster than the average human, can draw on wolf senses as a human, and are a bit more durable than normal humans.

Edited at June 18, 2022 06:18 AM by Imperial Sands
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 18, 2022 04:09 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Role Explanations

The Saints of Fenrir

Commander
The Leader of the Clan, the Boss, the "Saintess". This position is the Equivalent of an Alpha if you're needing a Comparison. She's at the helm of the pack, and while she does use the Council and her Second to hep make the best decisions for the Clan, she is the ultimate power within the pack as she has the ability to over rule any decision if necessary. The Commander is the authority within the pack. Nothing happens within the clan without them knowing about it, typically they have to approve it to. Typically this position is elected by those within the Founding Council, but Reyna actually beat the previous Commander in combat and took over, though she was supported by much of the Clan by then.

Second in Command
The Second, or the Lieutenant, is the Commander's most trusted Lycan in the Clan. They don't hold any more authority than what the Commander gives them, nor can they overrule the Commander. They are there to support them, and to help the Commander lead and make decisions. While they don't hold as much authority as the Boss, they do hold a lot of weight and respect within the pack. Which means when they speak up or disagree, others, including the Commander, tend to give them an ear. The Second is also trained to Lead in the case the Commander is incapacitated, though they do not take over in the event the Commander is no more. Instead they help the Council or Pack choose a new Commander. Second in Command is not a position that is earned in the sense of being challenged for. It can only be assigned by the Commander.

Founders
These are the Lycans who were there supporting the Commander prior to her takeover of the Clan. They support and believe in her, and helped her get to where she is today. These are not necessarily the Oldest Lycans in the pack who helped found the Clan in general, but instead the Lycans who helped the current Commander secure the clan and make it is what it is today. They hold a lot of weight within the pack, and make up the Founder's Council, where they make decisions and vote on things. They can end up overruled by the Commander, but they're there to act as advisors basically, not dictators.

Enforcers
These are almost like the "muscle" of the Clan, but not really, because they all have muscle. Instead these are the select few Lycans sent to do the more illegal things. By that, I mean the completely illegal things. It doesn't matter what it is that they're sent to do, they're going to do it. One thing, though, is that Enforcers have to be completely loyal to the pack and the commander, since if they get caught they're expected not to talk at all. They understand when they get into the rank that if they get caught they have to take the fall, and they're okay with that. If an Enforcer cannot be trusted, they will be moved from the rank and likely sent to a different faction where they can start fresh. If they betray the pack? Death. A Lycan can only become an Enforcer when a spot is available, and through extensive training, tests, and tasks. It takes a lot to become on, because their resolve has to be absolute. If there is any doubt in them or about them, they won't pass and will be returned to being a regular Clan Member.

Clan Members
These are the regular Lycans that make up the bulk of the pack. They're regular, everyday lycans that are expected to just live their life as best they can without exposing their secret. All Clan members are considered equal, disrespect within them isn't tolerated by the high ranks. No one Clan Member is better than another, and it would do them well to remember that. This rank also includes the human Significant Others of Lycans when they aren't married yet.

Recruits
These are the Fresh Meat of the Lycan Clan, the newest Lycan members. Whether fresh turned, or simply freshly joined the clan, these are the Lycans who are in some way on a probationary period because they're new. Lycans can ascend from being a Recruit after a year or two, but in order to do so they have to be an active and productive member of the clan.

Pledges
These are the humans of the Clan that wish to become Lycans. No one in the Clan is allowed to go and just change anyone all willy nilly. Instead the humans wishing to become Lycans must prove their trust, loyalty, and worth to the pack before they're entrusted to being turned. This usually takes anywhere from a year to five years, and depends on the age and maturity of the Pledge as well. The Lycans won't turn anyone under the age of 21.

The Devil's Hounds

Alpha
This is the "Head Honcho" of the Devil's Hounds. He, yes He, is the oldest member of the Pack and one of the Original Members too. The Alpha is the Highest Ranking Male within the Pack, and the Primary Authority over them. It's a bit... well... not cool but the Alpha can only be a guy. He ultimately makes all the decisions and approves or disapproves everything for the pack. He has the final say over who is in the other High Ranks, but it's him who has the Authority in the pack. And yes, I purposely have made it so that whoever makes the character in this position has to make him complete gutter trash. I want him to be complete gutter trash. This position can be Challenged for.

Beta
This not a true "second in command" like people are used to with Betas. Instead the Beta is the female, the lovely lady, who leads "alongside" the Alpha. Truthfully, she doesn't really have any power over him, but sometimes she can disuade or persuade him of things. Her primary purpose, at least in the Alpha's eyes, is to be a trophy, a bragging right, a show of power and masculinity. Is she the highest ranked female in the pack? Yes. Can you challenge her? Sure, but even if you win, you may not get her rank. The Alpha might just like the idea of two females fighting over him, and then pick the one who he thinks is prettier. However, that all being said, if you've disrespected the Beta in the eyes of the Alpha, it is him you will have to deal with.

Deltas
These are the true Second in Commands to the Alpha, the two wolves he trusts most and have been with him the longest. They help him lead as best they can, but are the tools to execute his vision. They're the enforcers of his word, the keepers of his rule, etc. They ensure that he is being followed by the rest of the pack and that no one steps out of line. They cannot be challenged for, as they're chosen by the Alpha.

Gammas
These are a weird rank. They're kind of like Third in Commands, but they don't hold a lot of power. More so they're kind of like spies. Spies within the pack to report unrest, disloyalty, etc. But also spies for the outside, sent to garner information about whatever it is that the Alpha wants to know. They help plan the heists or whatever it is, because they scout ahead of time for the mission to get information to formulate the plan. They tend to be the ones who the least morals in the group, because they're the ones who are entrusted to do some of the worst things. Honestly, if the pack knew what they do, they wouldn't trust them. However, the Hounds, besides the Deltas, Beta, and Alpha, are not aware of their true role, instead they see them more of just scouts for information on the outside world for strategizing.

Subordinates
These are all the other wolves within the pack of the Devil's Hounds. They hold no specific dominance or rank, and make up the most of the pack.

Omega
This is the one person within the pack that is typically the weakest. They are the pack's punching bag, maid, etc. Think Cinderella pre-marriage if she lived with a pack of Criminal Wolves instead of with her Step Mother. That what this person is to the pack. Maybe worse.

Edited at June 18, 2022 06:47 AM by Imperial Sands
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 18, 2022 04:12 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Available Roles

The Sants of Fenrir

Commander:
1. Reyna Flores | F | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2

Second in Command:
1. Lucienne Greer | M | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 2

Founders:
1. Chex Anzo Krol | M | Polly | Pg. 1
2. Zero | F | Cereal | Pg. 3

Enforcers:
1. Reserved for Polly
2. Mircea Vasilica Rosenberg | M | Spellbound | Pg. 2
3. Locked for Now

Clan Members:
1. Zeke Hochian | M | Edera | Pg. 2
2. Laika Rowe | F | Rising Shadows | Pg. 3

Recruits:
1. Aethelwulf Beauregard | M | Cereal | Pg. 2
2. Kvothe Arcan | M | Warrior Cats | Pg. 2

Pledges:
1. Reserved for Me
2. Esme Baker | F | Queen | Pg. 3

The Devil's Hounds

Alpha:
1. Vincent Cowl | M | Rising Shadows | Pg. 3

Beta:
1. Reserved for FrostyK

Deltas:

Gammas:
1. Reserved for Polly

Subordinates:
1. Reserved for Me
2. Reserved for The Wayne Pack

Omega:
1. Corin Wren | M | The Wayne Pack | Pg. 2

The Capacity for some of the Ranks is not Set in Stone. If you want to know if something is available/open, just ask!

Edited at June 21, 2022 02:11 AM by Imperial Sands
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 18, 2022 06:55 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

The Saints of Fenrir

Name:
Sexuality:
Species: [Lycan or Human]
Desired Rank:
Human Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Lycan Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Crush:
Significant Other:
Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:

The Devil's Hounds

Name:
Sexuality:
Desired Rank:
Human Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Wolf Appearance: [Images Allowed, But Include Height & Weight]
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Skill Set: [How they Make Money]
Crush:
Significant Other:
Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Open:

Edited at June 18, 2022 06:55 AM by Imperial Sands
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 18, 2022 06:56 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Frequently Asked Questions

WIP

1. How do Lycans and Wolf Shifters Age?

A: Lycans age normally until 18 - 22 years old, then it slows considerably. They aren't immortal but they're live for a while before dying of old age. Most of the Lycans in this Rp will be their Appearance Age, or close to it. The Clan isn't super Old. For Wolf Shifters, they age just like humans.

2. What are the most Important Parts to Read First?

A: Well, definitely eventully read everything. But the Rules, then the Information that Pertains to Your Character. I know that's Vague, and I know this won't be quick for people to read. So take your time, and feel free to work on your character before you finish reading. I will try to change this later to something more exact.

3. Is LGBTQ+ allowed in this rp?

A: Yes it is.

4. Do the Saints have to ride Harleys for the Club?

A: No. They can ride them if they like, but any type of motorcycle is fine. No motorcycle is fine too. Car? Good. Bicycle? Perfectly fine. Unicycle? More Power to you. Hover Board? That Works too!

5. What are the Lycan's Weaknesses? Will you be adding them into the Lycan post?

A: Yes I will be, I just ran out of time. Their weaknesses include: Wolfsbane and Silver primarily. They do have accelerated healing, but it can't heal wounds like beheading, heart removal or piercing, etc. Since the Rp isn't starting right now, I'll be sure to have them added before it does.

6. How are humans changed into Lycans? What about Wolf Shifters?

A: Lycans are changed through a brutal mauling that involves a bite as well. Basically they have to be brough to deaths door for the bite to change the human's DNA to become a Lycan. Wolf Shifters are not necessarily turned, more so their DNA already contains the shifter code, and it unlocks, in a sense, once they're around other Shifters.

Edited at June 19, 2022 02:01 PM by Imperial Sands
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 18, 2022 07:02 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
It's a Major WIP. So please feel free to ask questions, but please make sure to, at some point, read everything.
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 18, 2022 07:16 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Chex Anzo Krol
Sexuality:
Pansexual Polyamorous
Although Any Pronouns Are Acceptable To Him
[Including Neos/Xenos]
Species:
Born Lycan
Founder
Desired Rank:
Content
Voice:
Chex has a deep, baritone voice, one that could almost be considered guttural or growlish at times, especially if he wishes it to be. It's rough and low, basically.
Human Appearance:
Chex's human appearance is not for the faint of heart. He has deeply golden, tanned skin, skin that is littered in scars of varying shades of pink and white, scar tissue spread across his body in lines, holes, circles, gauges. He's seen his fair share of fights, been in many of them, gotten shot, sliced, ripped at, and it shows across his body. He's had bones broken, muscles snapped, flesh ripped, and he's gotten back up and kept living.

He has a few scars that are more talked about than others, such as the bullet wounds, one on his left thigh, his right hip, one in the center of his left palm. His face has a few slashing marks, one across his right cheek, starting just above his ear and ending almost touching his nose, a line over the right corner of his mouth, a slash through his left eyebrow where someone narrowly missed his eye with claw or knife, and a line that starts on the right side of his nose and cuts across his cheek to end up on the underside on the left of his jaw. On his left shoulder, there's three deep gauge marks, starting on the back of his shoulder, advancing over the bridge and turning quickly towards his throat, where they manage to make it over his collarbones where they curved sharply as if to tear out his throat before abruptly stopping, as if the long drag of claws had been interrupted.

The male has eyes that are quite rare, rarer than green eyes, and that is that his eyes are a true amber shade. Their eyes look as if you'd melted down copper and gold, combined them, and poured them into his eye sockets. His eyes hold no trace of green, brown or blue, which would mark them as hazel. No, his eyes are completely the gold-copper hue, although from a distance they could be mistaken as hazel.

His hair is an extremely dark shade of brown, with locks that are bordering on black. It's scruffy, cut for the longer locks to be around his ears, with varying lengths throughout it. It looks soft, and is quite soft to the touch, and it gives way to his more rugged, scruffy look rather than just a hardened jackass.

Now, the feature that many actually notice about Chex first is his height. He's 6'8", towering over many with his broad, muscular figure, he's a natural born creature of muscle, and he's honed his body to fulfill this.
Lycan Appearance:
Chex's broad, muscular, tall appearance transfers over to his Lycan form too. He stands, on his hind legs, at the maximum height for his kind at a solid 8ft. His figure is large, broad, and covered in muscle. The scars across his body are only clearer in this form, covering his dark figure.

His Lycan skin and fur is a solid black, with a thin-medium coating of fur across his body, except for his throat, his back fanning out from his spine, and what would be considered his underbelly, where his fur noticable thickens to give him some natural form of protection. It's not the thickest fur there is, but it offers more than the thinner fur across the rest of his body has given him.

His head is extremely wolfish, mouth lengthened into a wolf-like muzzle housing wicked teeth. His ears don't true move other than elongating, but his head flattens on top and lengthens out horizontally, losing a lot of what would make it appear "human". His tail is medium in length, a mere extension of his tailbone that has sprouted its own flesh, skin and fur.

He's got the classic legs, ankles "moving up" his calf like a wolfs, his hind paws large and crushing. His arms, or front paws, are long and powerful, and end in hand-like paws with wicked talons attached to his fingertips.

His eyes appear a little small on his Lycan face, angry and glowing a fiery kind of amber.
Personality:
Chex is a creature of many traits, and many things he is capable of. What his form shows in power, he doubles in personality. He is determined in a way that often leans over to stubborn, pushing for what he believes is right until he literally can't anymore or is swayed to a different perspective. He's harsh with his movements and his words, not one for sugarcoating anything, getting straight to the point. Blunt, perhaps.

The large man is as brutish in personality as he is in appearance. He's the first to offer himself for a fight, first to throw himself on the front lines, first to put his body on the line to defend what's his and what needs protecting. He's aggressive by nature, and can let out the inner violence, so to speak, as if he were flicking a switch. He can go from calm and collected, conversing softly, to having a full-on brawl in a matter of moments.

He's always relied on his inner-aggression as a means to protect himself. If he needs to fight, he fights. If he needs to escape, he escapes. If he has a reason, a cause to die for, then he'll stay and fight until his last breath. He's been called a Creature Borne of Violence, and he's never given anyone a reason to doubt that claim. It's rare that people see a softness from him; but it's important to remember that softness and calmness are not the same.

He's not just a brute, though. Chex is an intelligent individual, years of learning the hard way having taught him how to be perceptive and observant, taught him how to read between the lines, connect the dots, outsmart his enemy. He's learned the hard way to always be a step ahead, and a step ahead he shall be.
Chex runs a guarding/bodyguarding/chaperoning business. Members of the Clan might be employed by him, but it's majority employing those outside the Clan to boost numbers.
Different Name(s):
Chex goes by multiple names, and he just calls them his "Middle Names" to avoid confusion if anyone finds out about his other names.
Chex: This is strictly a name for use of the Clan.

Krol: This is the name that the general public knows him by, it's the name he's publised and the name that he runs his business under.

Anzo: This is a name that he uses if he isn't comfortable using his other two names, such as around people that he doesn't want tying him to his business, someone that doesn't know who he is and he doesn't trust, etc.
Crush:
None, Potentially Open
Significant Other:
None, Potentially Open
Kin:
None.
Affiliations:
Open/TBD
Other:
My Brutish Boi :D
He almost had like seven names at one point to cover his tracks, but dropped it down to three when the Clan started going cleaner.

Edited at June 19, 2022 11:00 AM by Polly

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us