Wolf Play : Soulside--Wolf Pack RP--Sign Ups
Chatbox
 Floof
02:29:18 Floodgates
Yes, I still have things to get done today xD
 Kháos
02:28:15 Kaos || Khaos
Hopefully you were able to get some good things done at least!
 Revelry
02:26:11 Rev
Also, why do I always forgot to set forum's post to Paragraph before posting lol
 Floof
02:25:06 Floodgates
Khaos,
Oh my! I get that. It took me forever to fall asleep lastnight, I had too much energy :")
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:24:39 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 Revelry
02:24:32 Rev
-WP Click-
Vote? I'm bored
 Kháos
02:24:21 Kaos || Khaos
Yes
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:24:04 
Um, excuse me, but can you 'steal another packs food?
 Floof
02:24:00 Floodgates
Hawk,
That's what I'm told xD
 Kháos
02:23:59 Kaos || Khaos
I'm doing great! Should probably be asleep by now (I woke up 14 hours ago and haven't slept since; 2:24 for me-), but I have so much energy right now. :,D
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:22:46 
Floof! You are fluffy! Somehow
 TheSigmaMales
02:22:34 Leon, Sigma
Hey chat

I donÂ’t normally chat, but I gotta brag about the fact that I just got an Alexandrite Dye 3 apples in from Bree 😳

My luck has never been this good what
 Floof
02:21:53 Floodgates
I've not long been awake but doing okay ^^'
How about you?
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:21:30 
Does anyone here like Erin Hunter? :]
 starrywing
02:21:09 Novo/Starry
hehe pretty
-Click-
 Kháos
02:20:42 Kaos || Khaos
How's your day/night going so far, Floof?
 Floof
02:20:40 Floodgates
Hey Aedra! :)
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:20:11 
Sorry..
 Floof
02:20:08 Floodgates
Hello Khaos ^-^
 The Night Walker
02:19:53 Anemoia/Aedra
Oh, hey Floof! ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : 0
Jaguar : -3
Cheetah : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Soulside--Wolf Pack RP--Sign UpsJune 15, 2022 02:52 PM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award
Long ago, two packs fought for territory in the forest. The war was bloody, but after years of battles and countless lives lost, they finally came to the conclusion to divide the forest by the river that runs through it. This river is now known as Soulside, for the wolves that had passed, beside it. Drinking from this river is said to heal, though neither pack has dared since the war ended.
Now humans are entering the forest, and cutting down the trees. The Eastern Pack has nowhere to go, but to join the Western Pack on the other side of the Soulside.
Will the Western Pack accept them? Will another war break out? Their numbers are already small... A war might kill them. Find out more by joining this roleplay!

Edited at June 15, 2022 03:47 PM by Tippler's Chaos
   Soulside--Wolf Pack RP--Sign UpsJune 15, 2022 02:54 PM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award
Rules:
All of WP and Eve's rules apply
1. Please be active. If you are absent for more than 5 days without pm-ing me a reason, then you will be removed from this.
2. No more than 4 characters per person. If you have multiple characters, please make sure you keep track of them. If you would like to have more, you can request. If we don't have many people sign up this rule might change.
3. This is a SEMI-LITERATE roleplay. Each response must be at least 5 sentences. No excuses, and if this rule is not followed you will get a warning.
4. No Godmodding, perfect characters, ect. No one's perfect, and your characters can't be either.
5. Try to be somewhat realistic. Clearly this isn't the most realistic rp, with the river and the healer wolves. But when the Soulside comes into play all it can do is heal, not give powers. And it can't revive, (not that the wolves know that). Also, please use herbs to heal with the Healer wolves, don't use magic.
6. Pups must have a caregiver. It could be raised by another wolf, yours or someone else's, but everyone must agree.
7. Crushes don't need permission, but mates do. Family also need permission. Make sure you contact the others to see if they are okay with being kin. If a crush makes you uncomfortable, and the person doesn't stop even after being told to, they will get a warning. LGBT+ are allowed, as long as the people involved are okay with it.
8. Be civil. Some drama is okay, but if it gets too much I'll let you know. I don't want to cause any problems here.
9. Wolf descriptions should be realistic. Think real wolves, or use your WP wolves. Including a picture might help.
10. If fighting, make sure both parties get hits in. People deserve the rights to defend themselves, so no 'always dodging' or 'perfect attacks'.
11. Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning, three warnings and Strike! You're out!
12. I can deny applications, but I will tell you the reason why, and if you want you can change it and reapply.
13. Read everything! When you don't you can miss something, and that's not fun for anyone. If you have read everything here, please add the name of the river to your application.
14. Have fun! That's all I want to do here!

Edited at June 15, 2022 03:01 PM by Tippler's Chaos
   Soulside--Wolf Pack RP--Sign UpsJune 15, 2022 02:56 PM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award
Roles:
Descriptions
Alphas: The leaders. they chose the Betas, and with taking consideration from the Hunters and Healer, they chose who gets what apprentice.
Betas: Next in line; The deputy. If the Alphas leave, or die, they are in charge.
Healer: Only one per pack. They take care of the pack, helping them through injuries and sickness.
Hunters: The rest of the pack. They do what the alphas assign them to do, which isn't always hunting. Sometimes they have to guard, and when necessary, fight.
Apprentices: The teenagers of the pack. They're still young, and inexperienced, so they gain a mentor to teach them the pack ways.
Eastern Pack
Alpha Female: Enigma (183936)
Alpha Male: Sidiak (290105)
Beta Female:
Beta Male:
Healer:
Hunters: Ahanu (290105), Tanuuq (290105),
Apprentences:
Western Pack
Alpha Female: Fate (279428)
Alpha Male: Murmur (279428)
Beta Female:
Beta Male:
Healer:
Hunters:
Apprentences:

Edited at June 17, 2022 05:48 PM by Tippler's Chaos
   Soulside--Wolf Pack RP--Sign UpsJune 15, 2022 02:58 PM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name and ID:
Character Name:
Pack:
Looks:
Personality:
Mate: (open/closed)
Pups: (open/closed)
Family: (open/closed)
Crush:
Other:
(The open/closed means whether or not you want that option. If you are open, others can ask to be your mate/your pup/ family. You can always change this later, it's just for the sake of others making their ocs, if you only want your own oc's to be in those sections, then select CLOSED.)

Edited at June 15, 2022 02:59 PM by Tippler's Chaos
   Soulside--Wolf Pack RP--Sign UpsJune 15, 2022 03:44 PM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award
(My application for example)
Pack Name and ID: Tippler's Chaos 279428
Character Name: Fate
Pack: Western
Looks: https://wolfplaygame.com/wolf.php?id=3913609
Personality: She's calm, and soft-spoken, and usually will try to handle things rationally. Fate always tries to be kind, and understanding when it comes to issues, both within the pack and between the packs.
Mate: Murmur (mine)
Pups: OPEN
Family: OPEN
Crush: n/a
Other: The previous alphas died protecting the pack in the war, and Fate was able to become the new alpha. She was mates with the other beta, Murmur, and he became the alpha male. They both are doing their best for to care for the pack, and Fate constantly worries about messing up. Fate will try to take on too many tasks sometimes, trying to help lift weight from the Hunters, and has to be constantly reminded to let others help, which her mate is glad to do.

Character Name: Murmur
Pack: Western
Looks: https://wolfplaygame.com/wolf.php?id=3889408
Personality: He isn't as soft-spoken as Fate, but is still pretty quiet. he can be stern when he needs people to follow orders, and is pretty confident that he and Fate are doing their best to lead the pack. Murmur loves his mate, and does his best to make her happy.
Mate: Fate (mine)
Pups: OPEN
Family: OPEN
Crush: n/a
Other: Murmur believes that he is doing a great job as alpha, and that his and Fate are the best ones for the job. She does most of the talking, Murmur only joining in in a stern voice to make sure the others understand. He takes her ideas into consideration, and both of them listen to the hunters and healer to make sure their pack is happy. While Fate may welcome change with an open mind, Murmur has a harder time accepting it, and sometimes it takes trying his ideas and seeing how they harm the pack in order for him to listen to Fate and change their ways for the better.

Edited at June 17, 2022 05:47 PM by Tippler's Chaos
Soulside--Wolf Pack RP--Sign UpsJune 15, 2022 10:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name and ID: Zakzel #290105

Character Name: Sidiak (See-deeak)

Pack: Eastern Pack

Looks: Sidiak has a bulky, muscular build. He is just above the average height of a male wolf.

Personality: Sidiak is primarily calm and easygoing. He tends to aim for a pacific solution to all of his problems at first, only resorting to violence in extreme situations. He is polite and gentle, a truly charming wolf, but is in constant conflict with himself and can’t stand the thought of not being good enough to guide his pack members. Sometimes he turns to his younger brother for advice, since he is much more logical than him. Brittle and sensitive, Sidiak is prone to taking everything too personally but is too insecure to talk about it out loud.

Mate: Open.

Pups: Open.

Family: Tanuuq (Younger brother), Ahanu (“Ex” sister-in-law)

Crush: N/A

Other: Sidiak has never been to the other side of the Soulside river until humans started destroying their forest. Ever since he was a young pup, the stories passed down to him by his father and older pack mates caused him to grow suspicious of their neighbors. Unlike his younger brother, Sidiak always chose to obey his parents and stick to their point of view during discussions; because coming up with his own opinions about the world seemed like too much effort.

_______

Character Name: Tanuuq (Tah-nook)

Looks: Tanuuq is slightly more muscular than his older brother. With short but agile legs, Tanuuq is a below-average-sized male who constantly walks in a peculiar gait: trotting in large and aggressive leaps with his chin held up high to match the look of disgust splattered on his face.

Personality: Tanuuq has great self-esteem, which is often misplaced as narcissism. He is entirely aware of his abilities and quirks and doesn’t mind talking about how handsome and appealing he looks. It requires patience to deal with him, for either he is having an angry outburst and taking it all out on someone who has nothing to do with his problems, or he is isolating himself so as not to talk to anyone. Unlike most wolves would assume, Tanuuq is very empathetic; he just prefers to keep it to himself. After all, the last thing Tanuuq wants is for others to see him as someone who is vulnerable.

Mate: “Open” (PM me first!)

Pups: “Open” (PM me first!)

Family: Sidiak (Older brother)

Other: As the runt in a litter of three pups, Tanuuq was rejected by his mother due to how unlikely it was for him to survive; he used to have a tough time gaining weight and constantly refused to feed. However, with much effort, a fellow pack mate volunteered to care for him and eventually became his adoptive mother. Even after reaching adulthood, Tanuuq refused to get involved in any activities that had to do with his “royal” family and felt much more comfortable whilst living among his low-rank pack mates. He doesn’t hold a grudge against Sidiak or their parents but certainly doesn’t think of himself as part of their family.

_______

Character Name: Ahanu (ah-ha-noo)

Looks: She is a very skinny wolf, to the point where you can almost see her ribs whenever she takes a deep breath. Her legs are thin, allowing her to move more quickly and precisely during her hunting endeavors - which makes up for her lack of strength.

Personality: Ahanu is usually bubbly and captivating, always tending to her loved ones like an overprotective sister. She hates talking behind other wolves’ backs, and would rather say it to their face. Despite her soothing personality, Ahanu could easily turn against anyone who threatens the welfare of her friends and family, becoming capable of engaging in lethal conflicts in order to defend what she believes to be fair.

Mate: Open.

Pups: Open.

Family: Sidiak (“Ex” brother-in-law)

Other: Ahanu and Tanuuq were once a couple, but their relationship came to an end unexpectedly after just a few months. To this day, Ahanu refuses to disclose any information regarding why they decided to break up, but perhaps it has something to do with how awkward Tanuuq acts whenever he’s around the fellow males within the pack. They still maintain a healthy, desirable friendship, and it seems like the huntress is constantly protecting her ex-fiancé from something.

Soulside--Wolf Pack RP--Sign UpsJune 16, 2022 08:16 AM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award
All good Zakzel!
Soulside--Wolf Pack RP--Sign UpsJune 17, 2022 03:36 PM

Lucid Insanity

Lightbringer

Give Award

Pack Name / ID: Lucid Insanity (183936)
Character Name: Enigma

Appearance:
Enigma is an arctic wolf from the Canadian tundra. Her pelt is a rough white with small gray patches. Both the tip of her tail and muzzle are grayer than the patches under her coat. Enigma is not as strong as fellow female wolves, so she relies on speed and agility to make up for lack of muscle. Her height is average though standing at about thirty inches from head to paws. She isn't on the smaller size, but it just thinner because of her weaknesses. Appearance wise, she medium build at one hundred and twenty pounds.

Her eyes are the most notable and memorable feature. They are a hazy gray. Nothing special, but Enigma has a tendency to hold her gaze with others giving off an uncomfortable feeling. It almost looks like the haze floats around her iris further adding to her mysterious persona. She uses this to her advantage to assert her alpha status and put lower ranked members in their place.

Personality:
Enigma, as her name suggests, comes across as mysterious and hard to figure out. She doesn't go out of her way to appear puzzling though. The way she was raised has contributed to her lack to communicate her needs. She never lets her guard down except when (and only when) she's alone. Some might see Enigma as paranoid as if she was expecting something to jump out and attack at every waking moment.

When not being paranoid, Enigma tends to be very forceful and assertive. She thinks of herself as having a good head on her shoulders. Enigma is not easily tricked and is pretty aware of what's around her. However, she is not a rational thinker. Her actions are mostly a result of her emotion to the situation at hand.

Small talk annoys her, but constant ranting or talk about one particular subject is irritating to her too. She can be very selfish, but she does her best not to show this. This leads to her manipulation of others, particularly the younger wolves because of their gullible nature. If you see her calmly listening another pack member, she is probably thinking of what she can gain from the other wolf. Most of the time she's thinking of how to manipulate their problems to fit her needs. Deep down Enigma desperately wants to be liked while still being perceived as strong and capable. She desperately wants to trust the pack and desperately wants to have a meaning to her role in the pack.

Mate: Open (Alpha Male??)
Pups: Closed
Family: Closed
Crush: NA
Other: Crossing Soulside to join the Western pack is dangerous for her and the pack. She does feel a huge amount of responsibly and doesn't want to let them down.

Edited at June 17, 2022 03:37 PM by Lucid Insanity
Soulside--Wolf Pack RP--Sign UpsJune 17, 2022 05:48 PM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you Lucid!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us