Wolf Play : The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 distant-lands
02:46:05 katy | beetle
thanks!
 Floof
02:42:19 Floodgates
She's really pretty :0
 distant-lands
02:40:47 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
i need to figure out what other gear/decor would look nice..
 Floof
02:29:18 Floodgates
Yes, I still have things to get done today xD
 Kháos
02:28:15 Kaos || Khaos
Hopefully you were able to get some good things done at least!
 Revelry
02:26:11 Rev
Also, why do I always forgot to set forum's post to Paragraph before posting lol
 Floof
02:25:06 Floodgates
Khaos,
Oh my! I get that. It took me forever to fall asleep lastnight, I had too much energy :")
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:24:39 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 Revelry
02:24:32 Rev
-WP Click-
Vote? I'm bored
 Kháos
02:24:21 Kaos || Khaos
Yes
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:24:04 
Um, excuse me, but can you 'steal another packs food?
 Floof
02:24:00 Floodgates
Hawk,
That's what I'm told xD
 Kháos
02:23:59 Kaos || Khaos
I'm doing great! Should probably be asleep by now (I woke up 14 hours ago and haven't slept since; 2:24 for me-), but I have so much energy right now. :,D
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:22:46 
Floof! You are fluffy! Somehow
 TheSigmaMales
02:22:34 Leon, Sigma
Hey chat

I donÂ’t normally chat, but I gotta brag about the fact that I just got an Alexandrite Dye 3 apples in from Bree 😳

My luck has never been this good what
 Floof
02:21:53 Floodgates
I've not long been awake but doing okay ^^'
How about you?
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:21:30 
Does anyone here like Erin Hunter? :]
 starrywing
02:21:09 Novo/Starry
hehe pretty
-Click-
 Kháos
02:20:42 Kaos || Khaos
How's your day/night going so far, Floof?
 Floof
02:20:40 Floodgates
Hey Aedra! :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : 0
Jaguar : -3
Cheetah : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!June 13, 2022 11:48 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Great Herd

Everyone knows that wild horse herds are not uncommon. However, in one particular place. as the years have past, an unusual change has begun. One particular stallion has continued to grow and grow his herd to a size that is rarely seen among wild equines. This stallion has a draw for power, and will destroy anything in his path that might threaten that. Stealing mares, killing stallions, he had done everything to assert himself as the most dominant stallion in the Area. For now.
News of the stallion'’s Great Herd has traveled across the states, bringing in challengers who look to diminish his power, or take it over for themselves. The news of his herd has even been brought to the attention of humans who are watching diligently to see what happens. Though, for now, they are under strict orders not to interfere since it is such an anomaly and people want to see what will happen. Of course, not everyone will listen.
With what feels like the world’'s eyes on him, only time can tell what will happen. Whether he will retain his power, or, like the stallion’s before him, if he will fall in a blaze of glory.

Break Down
Basically a stallion who has beaten the odds has gathered one of the largest herds ever seen in this particular, unnamed place. He’s achieved this goal through steal other stallions’ mares, and taking over their herd. Having a large herd doesn’t go unnoticed and it is bringing a plethora of new challenges in the form of other stallions. Those who either wish to take over for themselves, or wish to steal so of his mares from out beneath him. Now, along with the natural challenges he has to face to protect his herd, he will now have to defend them from the new Bachelors coming in to ruin his day.

I hope everyone has fun! <3

Edited at June 13, 2022 11:55 AM by Imperial Sands
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!June 13, 2022 11:48 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules:
Follow all WP and Eve’s Rules
1. Be Active. Do not join never to participate. I want to see multiple posts a week, and if you go inactive for 4 days and don’t tell me, you will be kicked out.
2. Reservations last 24 hours, and that’s it. After that, if you haven’t finished the role with be opened for someone else.
3. This is a Semi-Realistic Rp with more Realistic themes. Horses should not be unnatural colors like blue or pink. And since they are all wild, they are all Mustangs.
4. Semi-Literacy is a must. Which means a paragraph of 5 sentences with decent grammar is required.
5. Stallions can steal mares from the Great Herd, just get permission from the Roleplayer of that mare first.
6. No Godmodding, Powerplaying, Perfect Characters, etc.
7. The Lead Stallion of the Great Herd is not invincible. He is open, but to Rp him I do require an Rp sample. Rp Sample will be required prior to the Reservation.
8. Make sure you read everything. If you do, put a horse breed you like in one of the other sections of your forms.
9. Foals in the Great Herd are all Sired by the Lead Stallion, and possibly the Lieutenant if there is one, and he’s lucky enough for the Lead to allow it.
10. Ask before killing characters, since it’s not your character you don’t have control over whether they die.
11. For the purpose of this Rp: No Orphaned Foals. They cannot survive without a mother or care-taker.
12. Have Fun!

Great Herd Rules

1. Lead Stallion’s & Lead Mare’s word is law.
To go against them or disobey is a punishable offense. Depending on what it was that was disobeyed will decide the severity of the punishment.

2. No outside relations with other horses.
Relations with outside horses is punishable. It could result with said outside horse being killed, and if a foal from an outside horse is born, they could be abandoned or killed.

3. Colts are kicked out between the ages of 2 and 3, whenever they start becoming a nuisance.
Once a Lead Stallion kicks a Colt out, they are no longer viewed as a friendly, and interacting with them could result in everyone involved getting harmed.

4. Do not leave the sight of the Leads without permission.
Wandering off without letting anyone know is a punishable offense. Normally not very severely unless you're sneaking off to do something bad.

5. If a foal is found to be sired from an outside stallion, the foal may be abandoned by the herd. Or worse.
This is self explanatory. No outside bloodlines will be tolerated, and a mare who foaled an outside stallion's foal will not be well received by the herd (mostly the lead stallion).
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!June 13, 2022 11:49 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Ranks

Great Herd Hierarchy

Lead Mare
She’s more so the true leader of the herd, as she is more constant. Though this is somewhat blurred in the Great Herd since the Lead Stallion is obsessed with power and thinks he is the supreme leader. However, usually the Lead Mare is the one who leads the herd to grazing grounds, water, etc. Even if the Lead Stallion is the one making decisions, her words have a lot of sway. Her position is not for challenge, another mare may take over though if she abandons the position, leaves the herd, or dies.
Lead Stallion
He is the most dominant stallion in the herd, and is in charge of protecting the herd. He may not always decide where they go, but if there is a threat he is the one who is on top of it. His soul responsibility is pretty much the safety of the herd. As the Lead Stallion he also has the right to procreate within the herd, and is the father of all current and to be foals. His position is able to be challenged for.
Lieutenant
This is the only other adult stallion in the herd, if there is one. It is entirely up to the Lead Stallion on whether he accepts a Lieutenant. This stallion helps protect the herd from threats, though challenges for leadership are always up to the Lead Stallion to defend. He may or may not have breeding rights, that is decided by the Lead Stallion, but he may try to sneak in with the mares if the Lead isn’t paying attention.
Herd Mares
They make up most of the herd. They don’t have any differentiation in rank. As part of the herd they pretty much have foals, and do what they can to keep them safe and alive. They can leave if they can get out without the Lead Stallion noticing, or they can be stolen by a Bachelor stallion.
Yearlings
These are the horses between one and two. They can be fillies and colts, though once Colts reach the age of two, they are likely to be kicked out shortly. They are the foals from the year before, and help their mothers with the care of their younger siblings. These particular foals, if they are fillies, might be from a previous stallion. If their mother is stolen, they are likely to follow, but they don’t have to.
Foals
These are all the young horses under a year old. The most recent offspring of the mares, and all of the current and to be foals are the offspring of the current Lead Stallion. They are to be protected at all cost.

Other Ranks
Bachelor Stallions
These are not stallions in the herd. They are lone horses who might occasionally band together to make Bachelor Bands. They are the ones who are challenging lead stallions, or trying to steal mares from the herds to from their own.

Lone Mares
These are the very few mares who have, so far, managed to escape the grasp of the Great Herd's lead stallion. For one reason or another, though, they are without the company of others and travel by themselves.
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!June 13, 2022 11:50 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Important Information

Herds & Types

The Great Herd
This is the single herd in the Rp. As a herd it consists of more than two mares, with a lead stallion. The bigger a herd is, the higher status and power a Lead stallion is considered to have. The Herd is protected at all times from any danger, and is always at threat of being disturbed. Mares in the herd are always in danger of being stolen too. I am open to other herds forming later on.

Harems/Small Herds
These are the herds that consist of a Stallion and One, maybe Two, mares, and their foals/yearlings. Typically the Stallion and Mare are mates, and they’re completely dedicated to each other. There are no other stallions in the herd, and it’s a little bit harder to steal a Mare from this type of herd.

Bachelor Bands
These are the bands of horses that are exclusively made up of stallions, absolutely no mares. They travel together for safety and company, and when a stallion wants to, they’ll break away with the goal of taking over or starting a herd. There is usually one particular stallion who leads the group, and he is always the oldest.

About Mustangs
All the horses in this Rp are Mustangs. They might have other horses mixed in their genes, but they aren’t significant or recently included enough to be important enough to include. For the purpose of this rp they were all born in the wild, and have never been owned. They may have been a part of a round up, but they were never kept, instead, they were released once the round up was included.
I am find with different coat variations, just nothing unnatural as I’ve stated in the rules. They can be any color you’d actually see on a horse in real life, but I shouldn’t see pink or green horses running around. Keep in mind most mustangs are medium sized horses, so a lot of them don’t come in over 15 hands, but it’s possible some are taller. For the purpose of this rp, mustangs can be from 13 hh to 17 hh, and a few can be up to 18 hh but if I see a flux of too many horses being on the very tall end, I won't allow it anymore.

Other Information

I am fine with horses having mates and loving relationships, I know it can be fun. However there is a couple of things to keep in mind. I don't want to see any love at first sight, or becoming mates in a day. Build up to it. There should also be no real established mates in the rp, since all the mares will be in the Great Herd. The only exception is if there is an established backstory prior to the mare joining the Great Herd, and perferably it has been approved by me.

The Lead Stallion of the Great Herd is not interested in being mates with anyone. He just wants to have the power of the biggest herd, and be able to pass on his genes. There may be mares he favors above the others, and whoever makes him can include that in their form.

Like the Lead Stallion, not all stallions or mares have to be interested in having mates. It's entirely up to you on what you decide. That's where the Semi-realism can come in though, if you horses do want to find mates. I'm even okay with another herd with a different ranking dynamic forming eventually that might be based more off of mated pairs or something. I just wanted The Great Herd to be based more off of realistic aspects.
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!June 13, 2022 11:53 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Available Roles

The Great Herd

Lead Stallion:
Reserved for Me

Lead Mare:
Nimara | 8 Yrs 7 Mos | Meian | Pg. 1

Lieutenant:

Herd Mares:
Reserved for Me

Yearlings:

Foals:

Other Roles

Bachelor Stallions:
Reserved for Me
Kobu | 7 Yrs 3 Mos | Meian | Pg. 2

Lone Mares:
Max of 2

Bachelor Bands:

Edited at June 15, 2022 10:35 AM by Imperial Sands
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!June 13, 2022 11:53 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Application Form

Name:
Herd: [Great Herd or None]
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate: [Should be None for Now]
Foals:
Other:
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!June 13, 2022 11:55 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This now Open!
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!June 13, 2022 11:57 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Hazel
Seven
Female/Mare
Herd:
The Great Herd
Herd Mare
Appearance:

Credits on Image. Horse from Loosends-Stock on Da. Background to Pack Number 161425 [Rising Shadows].
Thank you Rising. <3

Hazel is a mare who has a size that just seems to fit her at exactly 15 hh. She isn't so short as to be viewed as a pony, but she isn't exactly tall either. It makes her a pretty balanced horse that is capable of most things if she decided to set her mind to it. Her build is pretty average too, though she is a bit on the short and stocky side. She doesn't have the musculature that an athletic horse might have, or like a stallion, but she isn't weak either. The mare is ideal for slow paces over long distances, or short bursts of powerful speed. If she was being trained for it, she likely would be an excellent barrel or roping horse. Her build is something she gets from being a Mustang and Quarter horse cross. She doesn't have the long legs of taller breeds, and has more of the build that an American Quarter Horse would have.

The mare is, to put it simply, rather beautiful in appearance when it comes to her coloration and features. She has defined facial features, though they are feminine they aren't sharp. Instead they are more on the softer side with more gently curved lines. She what is considered a Palomino, though from her Mustang heritate you brings along the gentics of the Paint markings on her, so it's easiest just to call her a Palomino Paint. With how her markings are represented, it would likely be that the mare is considered to be of the Tobiano variety, but with her mixed lineage, part of it being wild, it's hard to say for certain.

The cream color of her base covers majority of her body, including her neck and head. Her white markings are on her legs, all four of them, only turning to the creamy tan color as they connect to her body, as well as she has a bit of a white streak on her neck where it meets her shoulders. This marking on her neck is often covered by her mane though. The other white on her is the blaze on her face and right around the base of her tail. Her mane and tail are a soft creamy color just a shade or two above off-white. The mare has two other things to her appear that can catch the attention of others one way or another. The first being a "birth mark" (that's what she calls it) on her right flank. It's a dark brown sploth about the size of matchbook. The second is the dappling that is seen on her coat.

The mare has a set of warm, chocolate brown eyes, and low, but feminine, vocal tones to fit the overall warm and welcoming appearance.

Personality:

Sweet || Gentle || Friendly || Warm || Easy Going || Sometimes Nervous || Snacks || Affectionate || Maternal || Protective || Doesn't Like Aggression or Drama || Helpfull || Kind || Quiet

The palomino mare is one of a naturally sweet and calm disposition, not the stereotypical "mare-ish" nature. Can she be? Oh from time to time when she's woken up on the wrong side of the hay, but for the most part she is a constant source of calm and kindness. The sweet mare is naturally a gentle creature with everyone and can be quite affectionate, from foals and to human children, and their adult counter parts, Hazel just doesn't seem to truly have a mean bone in her body. She's compassionate and caring, the type to absolutely go out of her way to help others when she can. Hazel isn't even the type to use harsh words at times. She just doesn't see the point in being needlessly hurtful.

When the warm mare does get frustrated or annoyed from time to time, it's likely going to present itself more in her body language than anything else. She prefers to avoid drama and confrontation, so more than likely she would simply pin her ears and/or walk away if something isn't sitting right with her. If someone continues to bother her, likely trying to escalate the situation, this is one of the few times Hazel will defend herself. She likely won't argue or anything, but she will stand her ground, ignore someone, and perhaps even nip, bite, or kick them. It won't be anything life threatening, just a gentle warning to leave her alone. Truthfully, Hazel has never had to go beyond that point, so she isn't sure what she would do if she had to go passed that.

With her disapproval of aggression and drama, Hazel tends to generate a circle of calm, or peace, around her. A place where others can relax, foals can frolick and have fun, and so on and so forth. She's a quieter mare, not one to speak up often, and only really doing so if she feels it's necessary. The only time the mare gets defensive, and protective, is over foals, especially her own. Hazel has strong maternal instincts, having already had foals of her own, and those instincts extends to all foals, even those that don't belong to her. In fact, they can extend to human children as well, more than willing to be a barrier between a child and an aggressive horse. She just doesn't want to see innocent youths hurt if she can avoid it, and she tends to be very nurturing towards them.

Hazel isn't without her flaws or vices though. The mare has a habit of getting a little bit nervous in new and unfamiliar situations or places, as well as around people she doesn't know. If people let her take her time and get used to things at her own pace, she will be just fine. However, if they don't let her adjust at her own rate, the mare can become a volatile explosion if pushed to quickly. She isn't doing it to be mean, but if she's freaked out, or too nervous or uncomfortable, the mare is going to do whatever she can to get out of that situation or away from that person. This whole thing causes the mare to be a bit anxious when it comes to change. It makes her a bit of a difficult case when it comes ot trailering and transport too, often refusing to enter the trailer without great effort.

The mare also has a mild addiction to snacks. She loves carrots, apples, sugar cubes, mints, etc. All of it. It won't win her over completely in one go, but the mare will also never turn down a treat. Unless it smells funny.

Now, there's a couple of other things to keep in mind, things I forgot to mention and that's why they're being added on here. Hazel is not exactly a push over, but she's not often going to push back. More of an indifferent ignore kind of thing. You can yap at her all day, and more than likely she's just going to ignore you and keep doing her own thing. The palomino paint is also hard working, and while she doesn't have the motivation or drive to do everything, when she knows a job needs doing, she will put her shoulders into it and get it done without complaint. She's just a reliable mare like that.

Crush:
Open, See Other.
Mate:
None, but Open, See Other.
Offspring:
Open to a Yearling and Unborn Foal
Affiliations:

Wip
Others:
I'm looking for someone to Roleplay her stallion for a subplot. They would have been each other's herd (along with their offspring), and they were all the other needed and wanted. They just want to be together, but this has put a wrench in those plans.

The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!June 13, 2022 11:58 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mega WIP

Name:

Belmont
[I Just Round to 5 Years]

Herd:
None

Bachelor Stallion
Appearance:

Belmont, while young, is not anything to scoff at, as he's accomplished quite a lot in his youth. Standing at 17.1 hh, he's not a miniscule creature, able of standing on his own when it comes to blow for blow against other stallions. His youth and inexperience might put him at a disadvantage when fighting, but his energy and zeal is bound to even things out. Still, it's hard to ignore the fact that Bel is so young, as it presents itself not only in his mannerisms at time, but also his general build. Older stallions tend to be burly in stature, this wide and thick builds making them dangerous contenders for herds and such. However, Belmont does not hold a wide build of thickly placed muscle, instead he carries a leaner build, and while he does hold muscle, it's leaner and ropier than that of an older brute's. Can he still kick with enough force to make a groan man wince? Yes. But pound for pound he isn't as strong as other stallions. Don't count him out though, as mentioned, he's bound to make up for whatever he lacks in different ways.

Long legs allows the youthful creature to tower over many, much to their chagrin. It's obvious Belmont is built for a few things, the main ones being speed and stamina, his endurance giving him an edge that those bigger brutes may not carry. He might not be able to pack as hard of a punch, but he's going to last longer in the race. This high level of endurance and stamina, and he love for being challenged (not necessarily for mares, but in general), and he is a difficult opponent to shake once he's locked on. It's what has made him such a tenacious stallion and allowed him to earn his own heard amongst the older stallions.

Belmont doesn't necessarily stand out from a crowd when it comes to looks. Is he an attractice stallion? Sure, but there isn't anything outstanding about him. His lean and athletic build isn't anything to necessarily fawn at, though if he was of Thoroughbred genetics that would likely be a different story. His mane and tail aren't anything to die for either. While his tail is long in it's length, it's a bit on the thinner side, whereas his mane is pretty short when compared to literally anything. For his coat color, Belmont is the proud owner of a dark bay coat, but it isn't anything special or wonderful. It's not so dark as to appear black, but it isn't bright or vibrant like a blood bay or mahogany bay either. He's, at best, a few shades more hued than a brown horse would be. He isn't unnattractive, but in terms of flashyness, he doesn't have a pelt that stands above the crowd. Not that Belmont particularly minds, his personality will do that for him. His mane and tail are black in coloration, matching the tone of his legs. He has a white marking on his forehead that is roughly in a shape similar to a spade, that is if a spade had a tail. His eyes are a deep chocolate brown, and his vocals are lower toned, but not so deep as to be baritone or basso.

Credit for Both Images Belongs to: Alla-Equi on DA.

Personality:

Cocky || Arrogant || Bold & Brave || Determined & Direct || Aggressive Towards Challengers || Laid Back & Easy Going Otherwise || Suprisingly Patient || Rather Friendly & Social || Flirty with Mares || Likes Foals, A bit Uncomfortable with Them || Stubborn & Hard Headed || Charismatic & Charming to Younger Males || Probably Deadass Annoying to the Older Ones || Doubts Himself Sometimes || Gets a Bit Flustered at Criticism || Still a bit of a Colt at Heart

words
words
words

Crush:

None
Mate:

No Specific Mare
Offspring:

Open to Foals & Yearlings
Affiliations:

WIP
Other:
He's open to having had a small herd prior to the Great Herd.
Mega WIP
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!June 13, 2022 07:30 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award

Credits on all images

Name: Nimara

Herd: Great Herd

Appearance:

At 16.2hh, she raises above many, and her aura of authority may help her to appear larger yet. Her build is graceful and elegant, with long legs and a toned torso. Though she is well muscled, she lacks the physical strength that many of her wild companions have. Meanwhile, her legs and lithe build give her incredible speed.

Her head is finely shaped, though not pointed. Her ears are delicate, with a slight curve inwards towards each other. Her eyes are large and cool, dark brown, matching the rest of her build's coloring. There is a medium-sized star on her forehead, the only part of her that displays any white at all. Her hooves are all dark to match the rest of her aesthetic.

While she doesn't and never will bulk up too much, no matter how much she eats, as she has a fast metabolism and demanding life, she usually manages to maintain a healthy weight, though it can be a struggle.

Personality:

Reserved - Intelligent - Curious - Affectionate - Wise - Cautious - Playful - Optimist

This mare has a docile nature, overall, but she isn't one to allow others to push her around. She is rather reserved, refraining from being too pushy, though she will be bold, insistent, and stubborn as needed. Additionally, she is an incredibly confident mare, having an observant view on the world and learning from both her and others' mistakes. She has a natural confidence, which allows her to remain quiet while maintaining her dignity and poise. This is one reason that she's an intelligent individual.

Her watchful eye takes in everything around her, which has led to a good amount of experience and insight on her part. She can make a good call in most situations and will make sure that her voice is listened to when she feels she knows best. However, she isn't one to disregard the advise and word of others, finding this information invaluable. Her ability to take in everything around her leads her to be rather wise as she gains experience. With every experience, she gains knowledge, and her impeccable learning ability will help her use what was learned in future situations. This being said, she also isn't one to look at situations where she made a mistake and focus on her downfalls as negative. Instead, she looks at it as an opportunity to do better in the future.

Even though on the quieter side most the time, this mare is very incredibly affectionate. While it's mostly physical, such as head rubs and little playful nips, she is also one to offer an encouraging word or two where she sees fit. Many find her incredibly mature. However, on the inside, she has a filly yearning to run around and forget all responsibility, and this playful side comes out often enough.

Nimara adores offering advice to those who request it, especially the younger members of the herd. She will give them advice straight from her heart and past experiences. Yet, this isn't to say that she still finds it slightly amusing when they don't take her advice to heart and fail at their objective.

Her aforementioned affection for foals and yearlings comes from a very maternal personality, these feelings going out to every horse that she considers part of the herd. She won't tolerate serious conflicts within the herd as a mother wouldn't tolerate her children getting into a serious fight. While she knows that confronting an aggressor is healthy behavior, she doesn't want any harm coming to her family.

They often say that curiosity killed the cat. Fortunately, however, this mare is reserved, and treats her savage curiosity responsibly. She will often think her actions through before acting on her impulses, but she has her compulsive moments, as the best do.

Crush: Perhaps...

Mate: might develop

Foals: Open

Other: You've roleplayed with me, but I will still gladly provide an RP example if need be :)

Edited at June 13, 2022 07:43 PM by Meian

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us