Wolf Play : Just Another Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Floof
02:42:19 Floodgates
She's really pretty :0
 distant-lands
02:40:47 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
i need to figure out what other gear/decor would look nice..
 Floof
02:29:18 Floodgates
Yes, I still have things to get done today xD
 Kháos
02:28:15 Kaos || Khaos
Hopefully you were able to get some good things done at least!
 Revelry
02:26:11 Rev
Also, why do I always forgot to set forum's post to Paragraph before posting lol
 Floof
02:25:06 Floodgates
Khaos,
Oh my! I get that. It took me forever to fall asleep lastnight, I had too much energy :")
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:24:39 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 Revelry
02:24:32 Rev
-WP Click-
Vote? I'm bored
 Kháos
02:24:21 Kaos || Khaos
Yes
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:24:04 
Um, excuse me, but can you 'steal another packs food?
 Floof
02:24:00 Floodgates
Hawk,
That's what I'm told xD
 Kháos
02:23:59 Kaos || Khaos
I'm doing great! Should probably be asleep by now (I woke up 14 hours ago and haven't slept since; 2:24 for me-), but I have so much energy right now. :,D
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:22:46 
Floof! You are fluffy! Somehow
 TheSigmaMales
02:22:34 Leon, Sigma
Hey chat

I donÂ’t normally chat, but I gotta brag about the fact that I just got an Alexandrite Dye 3 apples in from Bree 😳

My luck has never been this good what
 Floof
02:21:53 Floodgates
I've not long been awake but doing okay ^^'
How about you?
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:21:30 
Does anyone here like Erin Hunter? :]
 starrywing
02:21:09 Novo/Starry
hehe pretty
-Click-
 Kháos
02:20:42 Kaos || Khaos
How's your day/night going so far, Floof?
 Floof
02:20:40 Floodgates
Hey Aedra! :)
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:20:11 
Sorry..

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : 0
Jaguar : -3
Cheetah : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Just Another Horse Rp | Open!June 11, 2022 10:10 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Undecided Title Here
WIP, but Open

Basic Plot:
A recent round up has occurred, as they normally do, however someone has caused more chaos than good by not keeping herds together and separate from each other. Instead, upon release, the mares are released without their stallions, with the latter being released several days afterwards. Tensions rise as stallions rush to reclaim what is theirs and bachelors race to steal them before hand. As new herds form and old ones try to regroup, the one thing that is certain is that change is inevitable.

The Roleplay will focus on a group of mares trying to escape the claim of some bachelors looking to form their own herds. Lone mares will be trying to seek this group out for shelter or try to avoid it to evade attention from the bachelors. Whereas the stallions of the mares in the group are rushing to try and reclaim the herds they once had.

(I know this isn't detailed or super well written, however, it get's the summary of it all across.)

The goal of this Rp is not only the base plot, but also to create a bunch of different affiliations and subplots between characters. I want D R A M A for this rp, so bring the flashiest hats you've got!

P.S. PLEASE send ideas for a title for this. I need help.

Edited at June 13, 2022 07:15 AM by Imperial Sands
Just Another Horse Rp | Open!June 11, 2022 10:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of WP's and Eve's Rules
1. Be Active please. This applies to Discussion and Rp Thread. Please post in the Rp Thread at least every few days.

2. This is a Semi-Literate Minimum Roleplay. Nothing less than a full paragraph per post, and this needs to be seen in Sign Ups to.

3. No Orphaned Foals for this Rp. I will not accept them. They must be with their Biological Mother.

4. Maximum of 4 Characters Per Person for Now. Exceptions can be made upon Request. Ask first Though.

5. Please come up with Subplots and/or affiliations for your character. They will be a driving factor for this Rp.

6. Drama in Rp is Accepted and Welcomed, Drama out of Rp is not.

7. No Perfect Characters, God Modding, Etc. it will not be tolerated at all.

8. Characters must be finished by Tuesday morning. If they aren't finished by then, the reservations will be removed.

9. You can dictate how your horse views mates and relationships. If a Mare wants to share her stallion or not, or if a Stallion just wants one more, or maybe a few or even a large herd. He can also decide he is wants to have a preferred or favored mare if he does have a small band or large herd.

10. Have fun!

Edited at June 11, 2022 12:24 PM by Imperial Sands
Just Another Horse Rp | Open!June 11, 2022 10:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Additional Rp Information

TBA - WIP
Just Another Horse Rp | Open!June 11, 2022 10:23 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Available Roles

Stallions:
Belmont | 5 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Mares:
Hazel | 7 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Yearlings:

Foals:

Character Placement

Mares in the Group:

Hazel

Lone Mares:

Former Herd Stallions:
Belmont

Current Bachelor Stallions:

I'm using the phrase "herd stallion" instead of Lead Stallion or Lieutenant, but that is who I am referring to when using that phrase.

Edited at June 13, 2022 07:09 AM by Imperial Sands
Just Another Horse Rp | Open!June 11, 2022 12:00 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Role: [Pick from Character Placement]
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Personality: [Detailed Description]
Former Herd Stallion: [For Mares, Delete if Stallion.]
Former Herd Mares: [For Stallions, Put the Mares who were in his Herd. Put the Maximum Amount of Mares he had in his herd too. Delete if Mare]
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Affiliations:
Other:

Please delete the " [ ] "'s when filling out.
Just Another Horse Rp | Open!June 11, 2022 12:31 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Open!
Just Another Horse Rp | Open!June 11, 2022 12:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Hazel
Seven
Female/Mare
Role:
Group Mare
Appearance:

Credits on Image. Horse from Loosends-Stock on Da. Background to Pack Number 161425 [Rising Shadows].
Thank you Rising. <3

Hazel is a mare who has a size that just seems to fit her at exactly 15 hh. She isn't so short as to be viewed as a pony, but she isn't exactly tall either. It makes her a pretty balanced horse that is capable of most things if she decided to set her mind to it. Her build is pretty average too, though she is a bit on the short and stocky side. She doesn't have the musculature that an athletic horse might have, or like a stallion, but she isn't weak either. The mare is ideal for slow paces over long distances, or short bursts of powerful speed. If she was being trained for it, she likely would be an excellent barrel or roping horse. Her build is something she gets from being a Mustang and Quarter horse cross. She doesn't have the long legs of taller breeds, and has more of the build that an American Quarter Horse would have.

The mare is, to put it simply, rather beautiful in appearance when it comes to her coloration and features. She has defined facial features, though they are feminine they aren't sharp. Instead they are more on the softer side with more gently curved lines. She what is considered a Palomino, though from her Mustang heritate you brings along the gentics of the Paint markings on her, so it's easiest just to call her a Palomino Paint. With how her markings are represented, it would likely be that the mare is considered to be of the Tobiano variety, but with her mixed lineage, part of it being wild, it's hard to say for certain.

The cream color of her base covers majority of her body, including her neck and head. Her white markings are on her legs, all four of them, only turning to the creamy tan color as they connect to her body, as well as she has a bit of a white streak on her neck where it meets her shoulders. This marking on her neck is often covered by her mane though. The other white on her is the blaze on her face and right around the base of her tail. Her mane and tail are a soft creamy color just a shade or two above off-white. The mare has two other things to her appear that can catch the attention of others one way or another. The first being a "birth mark" (that's what she calls it) on her right flank. It's a dark brown sploth about the size of matchbook. The second is the dappling that is seen on her coat.

The mare has a set of warm, chocolate brown eyes, and low, but feminine, vocal tones to fit the overall warm and welcoming appearance.

Personality:

Sweet || Gentle || Friendly || Warm || Easy Going || Sometimes Nervous || Snacks || Affectionate || Maternal || Protective || Doesn't Like Aggression or Drama || Helpfull || Kind || Quiet

The palomino mare is one of a naturally sweet and calm disposition, not the stereotypical "mare-ish" nature. Can she be? Oh from time to time when she's woken up on the wrong side of the hay, but for the most part she is a constant source of calm and kindness. The sweet mare is naturally a gentle creature with everyone and can be quite affectionate, from foals and to human children, and their adult counter parts, Hazel just doesn't seem to truly have a mean bone in her body. She's compassionate and caring, the type to absolutely go out of her way to help others when she can. Hazel isn't even the type to use harsh words at times. She just doesn't see the point in being needlessly hurtful.

When the warm mare does get frustrated or annoyed from time to time, it's likely going to present itself more in her body language than anything else. She prefers to avoid drama and confrontation, so more than likely she would simply pin her ears and/or walk away if something isn't sitting right with her. If someone continues to bother her, likely trying to escalate the situation, this is one of the few times Hazel will defend herself. She likely won't argue or anything, but she will stand her ground, ignore someone, and perhaps even nip, bite, or kick them. It won't be anything life threatening, just a gentle warning to leave her alone. Truthfully, Hazel has never had to go beyond that point, so she isn't sure what she would do if she had to go passed that.

With her disapproval of aggression and drama, Hazel tends to generate a circle of calm, or peace, around her. A place where others can relax, foals can frolick and have fun, and so on and so forth. She's a quieter mare, not one to speak up often, and only really doing so if she feels it's necessary. The only time the mare gets defensive, and protective, is over foals, especially her own. Hazel has strong maternal instincts, having already had foals of her own, and those instincts extends to all foals, even those that don't belong to her. In fact, they can extend to human children as well, more than willing to be a barrier between a child and an aggressive horse. She just doesn't want to see innocent youths hurt if she can avoid it, and she tends to be very nurturing towards them.

Hazel isn't without her flaws or vices though. The mare has a habit of getting a little bit nervous in new and unfamiliar situations or places, as well as around people she doesn't know. If people let her take her time and get used to things at her own pace, she will be just fine. However, if they don't let her adjust at her own rate, the mare can become a volatile explosion if pushed to quickly. She isn't doing it to be mean, but if she's freaked out, or too nervous or uncomfortable, the mare is going to do whatever she can to get out of that situation or away from that person. This whole thing causes the mare to be a bit anxious when it comes to change. It makes her a bit of a difficult case when it comes ot trailering and transport too, often refusing to enter the trailer without great effort.

The mare also has a mild addiction to snacks. She loves carrots, apples, sugar cubes, mints, etc. All of it. It won't win her over completely in one go, but the mare will also never turn down a treat. Unless it smells funny.

Now, there's a couple of other things to keep in mind, things I forgot to mention and that's why they're being added on here. Hazel is not exactly a push over, but she's not often going to push back. More of an indifferent ignore kind of thing. You can yap at her all day, and more than likely she's just going to ignore you and keep doing her own thing. The palomino paint is also hard working, and while she doesn't have the motivation or drive to do everything, when she knows a job needs doing, she will put her shoulders into it and get it done without complaint. She's just a reliable mare like that.
Former Herd Stallion:
Open, See Other
Crush:
Open, See Other.
Mate:
Open, See Other.
Offspring:
Open to a Yearling and Unborn Foal
Affiliations:

Wip
Others:
I'm looking for someone to Roleplay her stallion for a subplot. They would have been each other's herd (along with their offspring), and they were all the other needed and wanted. They just want to be together, but this has put a wrench in those plans.
I am also looking for someone to Rp a Bachelor who views her as a Prize for some reason or another. While he wants his own herd, he also wants her. I'm thinking it could be either he's wanted her as his own since the first time he saw her, or he's a rival of her stallion and wants to hurt him in every way he can.
Just Another Horse Rp | Open!June 12, 2022 02:29 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mega WIP

Name:

Belmont
[I Just Round to 5 Years]

Role:
Former Herd Stallion
Appearance:

Belmont, while young, is not anything to scoff at, as he's accomplished quite a lot in his youth. Standing at 17.1 hh, he's not a miniscule creature, able of standing on his own when it comes to blow for blow against other stallions. His youth and inexperience might put him at a disadvantage when fighting, but his energy and zeal is bound to even things out. Still, it's hard to ignore the fact that Bel is so young, as it presents itself not only in his mannerisms at time, but also his general build. Older stallions tend to be burly in stature, this wide and thick builds making them dangerous contenders for herds and such. However, Belmont does not hold a wide build of thickly placed muscle, instead he carries a leaner build, and while he does hold muscle, it's leaner and ropier than that of an older brute's. Can he still kick with enough force to make a groan man wince? Yes. But pound for pound he isn't as strong as other stallions. Don't count him out though, as mentioned, he's bound to make up for whatever he lacks in different ways.

Long legs allows the youthful creature to tower over many, much to their chagrin. It's obvious Belmont is built for a few things, the main ones being speed and stamina, his endurance giving him an edge that those bigger brutes may not carry. He might not be able to pack as hard of a punch, but he's going to last longer in the race. This high level of endurance and stamina, and he love for being challenged (not necessarily for mares, but in general), and he is a difficult opponent to shake once he's locked on. It's what has made him such a tenacious stallion and allowed him to earn his own heard amongst the older stallions.

Belmont doesn't necessarily stand out from a crowd when it comes to looks. Is he an attractice stallion? Sure, but there isn't anything outstanding about him. His lean and athletic build isn't anything to necessarily fawn at, though if he was of Thoroughbred genetics that would likely be a different story. His mane and tail aren't anything to die for either. While his tail is long in it's length, it's a bit on the thinner side, whereas his mane is pretty short when compared to literally anything. For his coat color, Belmont is the proud owner of a dark bay coat, but it isn't anything special or wonderful. It's not so dark as to appear black, but it isn't bright or vibrant like a blood bay or mahogany bay either. He's, at best, a few shades more hued than a brown horse would be. He isn't unnattractive, but in terms of flashyness, he doesn't have a pelt that stands above the crowd. Not that Belmont particularly minds, his personality will do that for him. His mane and tail are black in coloration, matching the tone of his legs. He has a white marking on his forehead that is roughly in a shape similar to a spade, that is if a spade had a tail. His eyes are a deep chocolate brown, and his vocals are lower toned, but not so deep as to be baritone or basso.

Credit for Both Images Belongs to: Alla-Equi on DA.

Personality:

Cocky || Arrogant || Bold & Brave || Determined & Direct || Aggressive Towards Challengers || Laid Back & Easy Going Otherwise || Suprisingly Patient || Rather Friendly & Social || Flirty with Mares || Likes Foals, A bit Uncomfortable with Them || Stubborn & Hard Headed || Charismatic & Charming to Younger Males || Probably Deadass Annoying to the Older Ones || Doubts Himself Sometimes || Gets a Bit Flustered at Criticism || Still a bit of a Colt at Heart

words
words
words

Former Herd Mares:
Open to a Maximum of 5 Mares.
Crush:

None
Mate:

No Specific Mare
Offspring:

Open to Foals & Yearlings
Affiliations: